PDA

View Full Version : Massage at a Garden

ahman
03-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Hi bros, I am here to introduce another massage joint that I have patronized a few days ago. I Was pondering about the title of the thread and decided to go with this since it is located in a 'garden' (sort of) and the name has the word garden in it.

I was driving aimlessly one afternoon and chance upon this joint, so I decided to go for a rub down. The joint itself is pretty decently designed with clean bathrooms and toilets. The rooms are separated with partition that does not reach the ceiling and the door has a one-way mirror (adds to the mood *wink*).

The joint is managed by only four ladies, hence despite the odd afternoon hours, I was made to wait in the room for about 10 minutes since all the ladies were busy. While waiting, I could hear a lot of whispering and soft moaning (by the guys) and I secretly smiled to myself "jackpot". The wait was absolutely worthy. There was a knock on the door and I turned around while lying on the bed and to my surprise, I was greeted by this lady who has a foxy (or put crudely a slutty) look. She told me to wait just a few minutes more and of course I said no problem.

Then she came in and the massage began. Honestly, as a lover for hard massage, her massage strength is kind of weak for me. However, her massage style is those point massage, meaning she press at certain points and not rub the whole body (if you get what I mean). I would rate her massage as passable since I do feel a little more relax after the session.

Here comes the more exciting part of the session. After the massage proper, there was a short pause. I heard a little bit of sound and started to think what is she doing. Suddenly, she lifted up my foot and started to rub them against 'something'. It was before long before I realized that the pointed things were actually her nipples! My little bro immediately had some reaction (but control control). Then she proceeded to rub her breast up from my foot to my body, all this while I was facing down. Then she climbed up onto my back and started licking my body and slowly moved up to my neck, and her breathing beside my ears really arose me to the max. She then requested that I turn around and she started to continue her licking, and bear in mind that no other words were spoken, it was something like a silent consent. I just lie down there and enjoy her service with my eyes shut. Suddenly I felt something moist on my little bro. I opened my eyes and saw her licking my balls and rod. I almost cum. In my mind I was already prepared to tip her for her services, it was really awesome. Then with a few more minutes into her teasing and stroking, I finally cannot take it anymore and came all over the place. After the session, she bought me a hot towel and cleaned me up. Her service is really good.

This joint is definitely worth sharing with you bros. Interested bros PM me for the contact. Many senior bros have guided me on the screening and selection process and I think it is a credible method. So the upfront criteria is I will only release contacts to those who have the power and those who are sincere and serious enough to uppz my points. To be clear, I am not points-hungry but based on my previous experiences, many bros ask for contact but do not contribute by writing FRs, so I will be more stringent in sharing contacts this time round.

Last note, please PM me if and only if you are willing to pay a higher-than-market rate for the service. She charges $60 for the HJ (which comes with balls-kissing and rod-licking services).

ahman
03-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Fast and furious, I am already receiving PMs in just minutes. Okay, sorry I left out one very important information (to those tiko bros =P), her figure is awesome (in my opinion). Very soft breast, should be at least a C cupper, and best of all, they are authentic. Hope this piece of information helps (or stimulates). WAHAHA!

unregistered_10
03-06-2013, 05:54 PM
U have a pm , check inbox .
Upz u also.

priceteck
03-06-2013, 06:30 PM
You have email too. check mail box.

ahman
03-06-2013, 06:38 PM
ALAMAK bros, one of my criteria to share the contact with you is for you to uppz me, so please don't leave "nice sharing" (or the like) under the comment portion when you uppz me leh, how do I know you have uppz me?!?! *facepalm*

uwant
03-06-2013, 07:14 PM
I really hope i have the honour to try this place up. I understand i am a newbie,but i really hope TS is willing to Trust a Newbie just this once and if i ever have power,i will be back here to up u.

Thank you in advance,be it the contact/joint loc is given to me or not.

Sincere thanks.

rckc19
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
You have a PM, just up u

dragonroxs
03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Just pm you :D

operoper3
03-06-2013, 10:38 PM
jus upz and PM you...

:cool:

nokia611o
03-06-2013, 11:26 PM
ALAMAK bros, one of my criteria to share the contact with you is for you to uppz me, so please don't leave "nice sharing" (or the like) under the comment portion when you uppz me leh, how do I know you have uppz me?!?! *facepalm*

you can check your cp.
Which one?,chinese garden?

ahman
03-06-2013, 11:49 PM
you can check your cp.
Which one?,chinese garden?

bro I didn't receive your points BUT it doesn't matter. I will share with you in any case because you took care of me and shared with me contacts when I was junior. This is a tribute to my senior.

GaryJayden
04-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Bro, mind sharing contact and location? Pm-ed u earlier. Thanks!

Snickyb
04-06-2013, 12:58 AM
Bro can pm the detail. Thanks for sharing it

d24d13
04-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Too bad I don't have enough power to up you...

GorgonEye
04-06-2013, 01:40 AM
please share her contact , thanks

suzuka8
04-06-2013, 02:15 AM
hi bro,

good stuff. up u :)

striker42
04-06-2013, 03:00 AM
Nice FR, up you too, please pm location. By the way what is the entrance fee and guess autoroam is allowed.

walkonfire
04-06-2013, 04:07 AM
Bro can share the location? Ty

sportmotor
04-06-2013, 08:36 AM
Bro pls share the location with such nice garden.

nokia611o
04-06-2013, 11:17 PM
alamak bros, one of my criteria to share the contact with you is for you to uppz me, so please don't leave "nice sharing" (or the like) under the comment portion when you uppz me leh, how do i know you have uppz me?!?! *facepalm*

upped your pt already

Blacklover
04-06-2013, 11:39 PM
Bro, can share the joint? Based on the title I think I saw it somewhere in the newpaper ads.

Anonymous8117
04-06-2013, 11:47 PM
Hey bro, mind sharing the contact details of this place? I'm hoping it's somewhere nearby my place. I've up your points, cheers and keep it coming

ahman
05-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Hi bros, unexpectedly I have spent a great deal of time clearing my PMs. Thank you for your support! But Bro Pokka can you please PM me? I don't seem to be able to locate you to share the contact with you.

It is interesting to see how the juniors attempt to go around the 'rules' by claiming to have uppz my points even though they got no power. Good try bros. But it is even more interesting to see how seniors try to negotiate i.e. to share the contact before awarding the points or will uppz when points return etc. Good try too. I am very serious and sincere in wanting to share the contact, so please be equally enthusiastic for the request.

Once again thank you for the bros who have supported me, happy chonging!

Special Spawner
05-06-2013, 10:48 AM
upz u already :)

peking
05-06-2013, 10:53 AM
WO please share her contact , thanks

dick10
05-06-2013, 12:12 PM
Please share

edwardthy
05-06-2013, 12:27 PM
hi TS already UP you. Pls share thanks.
Very stressful as now handling extra one more committee.
need a quick release.

desire69x
05-06-2013, 02:41 PM
Hi bro,

Appreciate your sharing on this place. Thanks

ahman
05-06-2013, 07:42 PM
hi bro,

good stuff. up u :)

Nice FR, up you too, please pm location. By the way what is the entrance fee and guess autoroam is allowed.

Bro pls share the location with such nice garden.

upz u already :)

Hey bros, thanks for your support, you have a PM. Cheers.

Fat Bear
05-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Can pm me the location too..... Thanks

nokia611o
05-06-2013, 11:36 PM
bro I didn't receive your points BUT it doesn't matter. I will share with you in any case because you took care of me and shared with me contacts when I was junior. This is a tribute to my senior.

upped ur pt before, cant upp your point again, thk for the thread introduction.

maxi5599
06-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Bro..can pm me? Thanks:)

Ineedhelp
06-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Hi bro please share ctc and location. Thanks

BlackSerena
06-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Hi bro pls share her contact. Thx ^^

striker42
06-06-2013, 04:49 AM
Thanks, TS for contact and location, fast hand, fast leg went and manage to get Y......I to massage me. Will not go into details. What TS wrote and his experience were what I got. Came out a sexified man haha.
Only downside was that I find 38 for half an hour a bit pricy.
Thanks TS, up u already

dragonroxs
06-06-2013, 05:58 AM
Upps already and just pm you. Care to share? :D

Lobang007
06-06-2013, 07:51 AM
Bro can pm me the location thanks

ahman
06-06-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks, TS for contact and location, fast hand, fast leg went and manage to get Y......I to massage me. Will not go into details. What TS wrote and his experience were what I got. Came out a sexified man haha.
Only downside was that I find 38 for half an hour a bit pricy.
Thanks TS, up u already

Hey bro thanks for your FR. Uppz you with my humble 4 points.

ahman
06-06-2013, 08:06 PM
Cleared my PMs and bros who uppz me will find something pleasant in your inbox =)

Please remember to leave your SBF nick when giving points so I know you are serious and worthy. Cheers!

Shin_n
06-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Hi Bro,

Please share the location with me.
Thanks.

bigbang486
06-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Sounds shiok! where is the location of this "secret garden"??

dragonroxs
07-06-2013, 03:37 AM
Okay shit, didn't put my nick when i rep. Will do it 24hr later

blim70
07-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Bro,

Up u. Pls share the info. Thx

Sotongball007
07-06-2013, 03:25 PM
Pls PM the contact. Thx

br0wnskinnedb0y
07-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Just up your point. Please share contacts. Thanks!

dragonroxs
08-06-2013, 10:03 PM
cannot upp you leh, need you to post new reply

C.I.M
09-06-2013, 04:15 PM
pls post something b4 i can up u bro:o

edwardthy
09-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Bro up u already. PM me tks

ahman
09-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Cleared my PMs and bros who uppz me will find something pleasant in your inbox =)

Please remember to leave your SBF nick when giving points so I know you are serious and worthy. Cheers!

wingss
09-06-2013, 06:51 PM
ahman senior, pls share me the location...THKS~!;)

nironiro
09-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Sounds good!! Up you le!

i.book
09-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Bro.. up u liao.. pls shareifu dun mind.. :)

randomMe
10-06-2013, 08:50 AM
Bro,
Care to share her ctc with me?

donchew
10-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Hi TS I had also just up ur rep points care to share thks

MG23
10-06-2013, 10:23 AM
Pls share contact. Thk you.

CaptainPlanet
10-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Thanx TS for sharing
After long waiting for parking, went to have dinner at Sushi Tei
Reached there around 9pm, was assigned a MILf but never ask her name..
Massage is not bad I muz say but the after was abit disaapointing
All I can say is I din get wat TS stated, maybe I shld ask for TS recommendation LOL:D

ahman
10-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Bro.. up u liao.. pls shareifu dun mind.. :)

Hi TS I had also just up ur rep points care to share thks

You have a mail =)

ahman
10-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Thanx TS for sharing
After long waiting for parking, went to have dinner at Sushi Tei
Reached there around 9pm, was assigned a MILf but never ask her name..
Massage is not bad I muz say but the after was abit disaapointing
All I can say is I din get wat TS stated, maybe I shld ask for TS recommendation LOL:D

Aiyo bro, I thought I got recommend a lady for you? That one standard so good you didn't try.

blim70
10-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Bro,

I up you previously, why no info from you?
Thanks.

Sexpress
10-06-2013, 03:49 PM
hmmm firstly thought should I bother or find it out myself but then
reading 2nd thread.... yummmmmy c-cups.... done what I can to
you so await to hear.

jiajundolittle
10-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Bro please share the contact thanks.

CaptainPlanet
10-06-2013, 06:02 PM
Aiyo bro, I thought I got recommend a lady for you? That one standard so good you didn't try.
LOL I will try her next time :D
Maybe tomorrow LOL

superduperman
10-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Heard they offer tarma services too..

Ng72
10-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Can share contact

previous
10-06-2013, 11:21 PM
please share her contact , thanks

BrianGriffan
10-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Hi Bro, Have sent you a PM and already upped you the one point I can give. Please share location. Cheers

ahman
11-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi Bro, Have sent you a PM and already upped you the one point I can give. Please share location. Cheers

Bro, you have a mail =)

ahman
11-06-2013, 02:10 PM

Please remember to leave your SBF nick when giving points so I know who you are. Cheers!

smoker
11-06-2013, 03:32 PM
bro. up u.. and u have PM.

thanks

rckc19
11-06-2013, 10:05 PM
First thanks Bro TS for giving the location & ctc, went there on the the day u PM to me, so I owe u a Fr of Y.....

I don't want to repeat what u writing coz whatever u written on the FR, all is true,

Overall, I'm quite happy of the session.

Once a again, thanks for the ctc.

wahlau
12-06-2013, 07:34 AM
Hi Bro,

Pls share contact. Thanks.

Wahlau
p.s. Sorry, I don't know how to give points and not sure I have power or enough to give. Not so tech savvy.

ahman
12-06-2013, 01:47 PM
First thanks Bro TS for giving the location & ctc, went there on the the day u PM to me, so I owe u a Fr of Y.....

I don't want to repeat what u writing coz whatever u written on the FR, all is true,

Overall, I'm quite happy of the session.

Once a again, thanks for the ctc.

hi bro thanks for your FR and I am glad you enjoyed the session. Uppz you.

zenedu
12-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Contact pls? Thanks..

alvi23
13-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing this playground.
Call up for appointment, but the lady who answer said they dont have the name TS recommended. Nvm, still go ahead to test water, was assign to another lady with name starting with K.
Overall 7/10, and the lady charge $70 for a HJ w auto roaming. No discount.

Personally, I feel that the way this joint decor the entrance, it will be gone soon... TS, u might want to check w the lady u recommend whether she has other nick or no longer there? If she is still around I will return to try her service.
Thanks

ahman
13-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing this playground.
Call up for appointment, but the lady who answer said they dont have the name TS recommended. Nvm, still go ahead to test water, was assign to another lady with name starting with K.
Overall 7/10, and the lady charge $70 for a HJ w auto roaming. No discount.

Personally, I feel that the way this joint decor the entrance, it will be gone soon... TS, u might want to check w the lady u recommend whether she has other nick or no longer there? If she is still around I will return to try her service.
Thanks

Hi bro thanks for the FR. I have heard from some bros about the same issue. But I have yet to have the time to check it out. However, some bros also PMed and recommended other ladies from this joint whom they said the services are good. Uppz your points.

MFTO
13-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi Bro,

Have sent you a PM but yet to hear from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have received the contact for your other recommendation thou.. Upz your points already. ;)

Cheers.

Hi bro thanks for the FR. I have heard from some bros about the same issue. But I have yet to have the time to check it out. However, some bros also PMed and recommended other ladies from this joint whom they said the services are good. Uppz your points.

1122nn
13-06-2013, 09:47 PM
Please share ctcs thanks

ahman
14-06-2013, 07:43 AM
Hi Bro,

Have sent you a PM but yet to hear from you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Have received the contact for your other recommendation thou.. Upz your points already. ;)

Cheers.

Hey bro, you got a mail =)

ahman
15-06-2013, 11:43 AM
hi bros. I called and confirmed that the lady I recommended has left for reasons I did not check. So from now on, I will share the location but with no recommended ladies for I have not tried any of them and it would be unfair to you bros out there to speak or judge. However, as this is still a joint which provide some happiness to you bros out there, it is worth sharing.

Old rules and conditions apply for requesting of contacts.

Jackedwards
17-06-2013, 09:38 PM
bro,
can share contact. thank you.

bassf
18-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Bro can share?many thx

Sexpress
18-06-2013, 09:20 AM
that hype did not last long... my legs not fast enough :(

hi bros. I called and confirmed that the lady I recommended has left for reasons I did not check. So from now on, I will share the location but with no recommended ladies for I have not tried any of them and it would be unfair to you bros out there to speak or judge. However, as this is still a joint which provide some happiness to you bros out there, it is worth sharing.

Ng72
18-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Can share location

tho123goh
20-06-2013, 04:56 PM
1st of all, would like to thank TS for this wonderful contact!
Cos i've received the contact from TS about 3 weeks + ago..
Finally had a chance to try it for myself!

Once reached the area, called the place to make a booking. Didn't request for anyone. So i was going by faith.. :)

Once up there, was greeted by a lovely lady!
Paid and was assign to my love nest! strip down to nothing and wait for my ML to come in.. *knock knock* came in the lady that greeted me at the counter. *ting ting ting*

Started off with Mosha, it was great! she even mosha my jr.
It was super turn-on la.. She will rub hard on parts that needs to be rub hard and soft on part that needs to be soft..

Shower, come back... Oil massage starts... As i've only requested for lower back and legs, she was just massaging that areas..!
When started on legs (still facing down) she was massaging my inner thighs. and will rub/touch my balls and jr.. it was damn turn-on for me..

When done, was ask to turn over to face up...
During that time, my jr was still hard. So she pop the GQ asked if i want my HJ now.. Since i was in the mood, when not.. I was on FULL ROAMING... and her HJ was one of the best i've ever had!

After let go, she commented that i cum alot! that didn't stop there.. She carried on HJ-ing me making me nearly cum the 2nd time..

After cleaning up, there was still 15mins, she carried on with my thighs (massage) and still still play with my jr.. :D

Time-up, changed, and i left a happy and cheerful man..!

ML - Never ask.. (7/10)
Body - Slim (with at least a B+ boobs) (7.5/10)
Massage - 8/10
Mosha - 9/10
Location - So-so (depends on timing)
Overall - 8.5/10
RTM - Yes.. If i'm around that area!

Once again, thank you so much TS..!

unregistered_10
20-06-2013, 06:06 PM

Once reached the area, called the place to make a booking. Didn't request for anyone. So i was going by faith.. :)

Paid and was assign to my love nest! strip down to nothing and wait for my ML to come in.. *knock knock* came in the lady that greeted me at the counter. *ting ting ting*

It was super turn-on la.. She will rub hard on parts that needs to be rub hard and soft on part that needs to be soft..

Shower, come back... Oil massage starts... As i've only requested for lower back and legs, she was just massaging that areas..!
When started on legs (still facing down) she was massaging my inner thighs. and will rub/touch my balls and jr.. it was damn turn-on for me..

During that time, my jr was still hard. So she pop the GQ asked if i want my HJ now.. Since i was in the mood, when not.. I was on FULL ROAMING... and her HJ was one of the best i've ever had!

After let go, she commented that i cum alot! that didn't stop there.. She carried on HJ-ing me making me nearly cum the 2nd time..

After cleaning up, there was still 15mins, she carried on with my thighs (massage) and still still play with my jr.. :D

ML - Never ask.. (7/10)
Massage - 8/10
Mosha - 9/10
Overall - 8.5/10

Bro , u missed out the Damage brekdown info?
Care to post , tks

tho123goh
20-06-2013, 06:11 PM

ML - Never ask.. (7/10)
Massage - 8/10
Mosha - 9/10
Overall - 8.5/10

Sorry.. Forgot to add in the damage..
$75 for mosha & massage
$70 for hj + full roaming..

machomanz
20-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Can some bros out there show me how to upz a person. Nvr done before. Received few ups before but don't kmow how to return.

Im not new to this, but just don't know how to ups. Can show me how to upz?? I will appreciate. Really wanna try this gem minah. Will write FR after trying. Im not a number collector as u can check all my post. Im a minah lover bro.....check me out.

dude head
20-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Can some bros out there show me how to upz a person. Nvr done before. Received few ups before but don't kmow how to return.

Im not new to this, but just don't know how to ups. Can show me how to upz?? I will appreciate. Really wanna try this gem minah. Will write FR after trying. Im not a number collector as u can check all my post. Im a minah lover bro.....check me out.

you have not attain enough points to have power. once your points is over 40 i think you will have 4 points to up since you have join in 2008.

upping point require power and you are not there yet.

edwardthy
20-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Can someone please up me so next time I can return Favour to u

thank you

Swif
21-06-2013, 12:17 AM
Hi bro can share contact

ahman
21-06-2013, 03:06 PM

ML - Never ask.. (7/10)
Massage - 8/10
Mosha - 9/10
Overall - 8.5/10

bro thank you for the wonderful fr. very very glad that you had enjoyed yourself. uppz you with my 4 humble points.

bros who are interested in this joint can pm me. conditions apply.

ShittyAss
21-06-2013, 10:22 PM

Maybe u should cool off ur speed for sending pm of its location. This joint is consider quite new. N in a very sensitive location.

Previously similar area TN was raided in no time n bcome a black zone.

There are FR writing the surrounding shops etc.. Though I understand the spirit of sharing... But too detailed FRs n names doesn't benefit anyone at all.

I also know which girl u r referring too n I even know her previous joint.

I understand u may want your power n points with exchange of location.

Soon u will know its not worth it.

Just mine 2cents

CaptainPlanet
22-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Sorry.. Forgot to add in the damage..
$75 for mosha & massage
$70 for hj + full roaming..

Hmm Bro how come mosha cum massage is 75?
How long u took?

I took 1hr session wif mosha still 50 :confused:

tho123goh
22-06-2013, 01:28 PM
Hmm Bro how come mosha cum massage is 75?
How long u took?

I took 1hr session wif mosha still 50 :confused:

I went for 1.5hrs... that's why...

cap crusader
22-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Can pm me contact

ahman
23-06-2013, 08:34 PM
Maybe u should cool off ur speed for sending pm of its location. This joint is consider quite new. N in a very sensitive location.

Previously similar area TN was raided in no time n bcome a black zone.

There are FR writing the surrounding shops etc.. Though I understand the spirit of sharing... But too detailed FRs n names doesn't benefit anyone at all.

I also know which girl u r referring too n I even know her previous joint.

I understand u may want your power n points with exchange of location.

Soon u will know its not worth it.

Just mine 2cents

Bro thanks for your guidance. In the future I will take note of your words. Cheers!

ahman
23-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Sorry bros who have uppz my points. I have been rather busy lately hence the delay. Cleared my PMs, surprise awaiting.

helloboi12
24-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi bro care to share contact?

DE KE
24-06-2013, 04:36 PM
halo bro....plss share contact...thank you

ahman
24-06-2013, 04:48 PM
PMs cleared. Check your inbox bros!

trojanx
24-06-2013, 05:07 PM
hi bro , mind sharing contact details and location ? thanks

guyxx1234
24-06-2013, 09:50 PM
ups u already..

ahman
25-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Finally the haze condition has improved. Time to chiong bros. PMs cleared. Check your inbox!

response2
25-06-2013, 01:54 PM
Bro... Share Contact pls

Cheesyburger
25-06-2013, 02:10 PM
Bro! Mind sharing CTC & location? Thanks!

aala
25-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Bro pls share contact! Thks!

imaginative
26-06-2013, 12:51 AM
Finally the haze condition has improved. Time to chiong bros. PMs cleared. Check your inbox!

hi bro, I PM-ed you twice. But both no reply :confused:

ahman
26-06-2013, 03:48 PM

Hi bro imaginative. I didn't know you PM-ed me twice. But more importantly I didn't see your nick under my list of 'latest reputation received'. Do check my terms and conditions bro.

ahman
26-06-2013, 03:49 PM
hohoho latest batch of contacts given out. Do check your mails.

LooseCannon
26-06-2013, 04:54 PM

bro, u are not alone. I PM TS without a reply too. Anyway found the place with the TS and a bro mentioned an important clue in his post. the place is so near to my house without me realising it.

lemonlaw00
27-06-2013, 01:11 AM
I probably can guess the place

Golden question is: Worth going anot? I dun wan waste my entrance fee

ahbengsony
27-06-2013, 09:31 AM
bro, u are not alone. I PM TS without a reply too. Anyway found the place with the TS and a bro mentioned an important clue in his post. the place is so near to my house without me realising it.

-------

how aout another hint ? Ming Court coffee ? :D

ahman
27-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Sooo apparently some bros are not happy with the way I distribute contacts and zapped me (without leaving nick). When have i begged for points? In the first place what's is wrong recognizing someone's effort for sharing? People with power will show some appreciation with rewarding points so as to encourage more discoveries. And people with no power desire to have it so that they can contribute too. On this note, many TS and seniors would have realize how stingy some bros here are with either their rewards or FRs. Many asked for contacts but a few give back. Those who zapped me (or others bros facing the same predicament) don't deserve the love of others who put in effort to find and share joy so that others get to enjoy.

ahman
27-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Anyways... while it is saddening to be experiencing this, I have nonetheless cleared my PMs. Have a great remaining week ahead bros!

antoniobilly
27-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Hey Bro..can PM locations...Need a good run and happy ending...LOL

Thanks a million

darrenown
27-06-2013, 07:48 PM
its easy to locate this area.. the key word is out..

hotstuff
27-06-2013, 07:55 PM
massage at a garden? Really a garden?

Please share contact! Will write a FR after that.

ahbengsony
05-07-2013, 09:58 AM
thanks to TS but visit too late. now the strength is 4 girls . think most get hj @60 unless ........................

Seoulman21
07-07-2013, 12:16 PM
I used to go to a "garden" also for mosha massage. But not sure whether this is the same one. The "garden" I went to closed down already. Can anyone share contact details of this new garden?

nokia611o
11-07-2013, 04:29 AM
this one same? Hj 60

Wushwushu
11-07-2013, 04:53 AM
Bro can PM me the location plssss!!

xx363xx
12-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Bro, Can share contact please? Thanx

sunsun1234
12-07-2013, 01:26 AM
Please share the location ,thanks

Jamesrg2
12-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Can share contact.thanks bros

Starkarat
12-07-2013, 03:05 AM
Bro ts mind sharg ctc? Thanks

fivyass
16-07-2013, 12:35 PM
TS mind sharing?

uglydoll00
19-07-2013, 01:16 AM
can share contact ? will exchange contact with u too cheers

sct3208
19-07-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi Bro
Kindly share the location pls
Sorry my point low not able to up you.
Thank for you kindness

Regards
Allan :p

SinKa
19-07-2013, 11:07 AM
havent ask TS for contacts but I went to a 'Garden' also.
serviced by a 30ish MILf.. massage was good.. paid 60 for Hj.. autoroaming all the way.. will verify with TS if it's the same garden later

AhSiong26
22-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Share ctc please

easygoing3333
22-07-2013, 12:29 AM
pm me the detail bro

lam30
22-07-2013, 02:40 AM
Hi bro, pls share location. Thanks! :D

hardon
22-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Can share location with me?

jiajundolittle
22-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Bro please share the contact thanks

rtan040
22-07-2013, 07:19 PM
can share ctc pls bro? thanks!

cheeky84
22-07-2013, 07:33 PM
hi bro, please share contact.. Thanksssss

Galiator
22-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi all,

It has been advertised in New Paper on every Satursday..I quite confirmed where is the place, write to me if you need...

darktimus07
23-07-2013, 01:48 AM
Can share the location. .thks

SQWZ
23-07-2013, 11:09 PM
pls pm location. thk

thePan
24-07-2013, 12:16 AM
bro, can share the information?

Boredperson
25-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Bro care to share location?

garbage8889
26-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Given the hints provided, it's quite easy to know where it is. Check the new paper ads , it's there.

But I don't see this place lasting long with the publicity given :p

Hdly2012
26-07-2013, 08:50 AM
May I know the place?

Hi all,

It has been advertised in New Paper on every Satursday..I quite confirmed where is the place, write to me if you need...

ZellCMY
26-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Can to share location bro ? ZellCMY

theaccronym
07-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Hey bro! I'll up you and am willing to trade some contacts with you in return for this!:) thanks in advance alright? (New member)

waynester
07-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Dear bro ahman

Seriously would like to try yr reco mp hope u dun mind sharing although I am not old timer here but would definitely contribute more in return if u can share e location n ctc please..cfm will up u point ..thanks

nottid
17-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi bro can share location please?
Thanks!

eastwest
18-08-2013, 01:57 AM
bro share contact plsssss

Lobang007
18-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Bro can share

wateva83
19-08-2013, 04:02 AM
bro sent u a pm liaoz...

so pls hurry post something so that I can up ur pts...

Yooh
22-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Bro.. Can share the contact.. Thanks

Ahniahni
22-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Bro, pls pm me location!!! Die die must try!!! Thanks in advance

Alpha
22-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Bro. Can share contact?

sct3208
30-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Hi bro
Kindly share the garden place as you mention ,
Try as but no info provided cause point too low

Thank

Regard

Allan

dnomyar
30-08-2013, 10:19 PM
bro can share ctc? Thx

cohesive
07-09-2013, 01:42 AM
share contact? thanks

Johnnyrocker
07-09-2013, 09:05 AM
bro can share ctc please thanks

bigfatman
07-09-2013, 01:31 PM
Can share the location?

AhFad
08-09-2013, 08:46 AM
This joint will have my support. Went there 3 times. All with pleasant experiences. Massage was good. The post massage even better!

Jawed
10-09-2013, 01:58 AM
Upz for you..bro,mind to share the location

lucifer7
12-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Bro can share the contacts tks

folder2
12-09-2013, 09:35 PM
This joint will have my support. Went there 3 times. All with pleasant experiences. Massage was good. The post massage even better!

Power bro AhFad .. will visit there soon :)) which WL u recommend btw?