PDA

View Full Version : Michael Palmer's classmate found wife cheating with Civil Servant

Sammyboy RSS Feed
03-06-2013, 09:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://iwantrevange.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/screenshot112.jpg

Quote:
I just arrived back in Singapore this morning. She came and picked me up. While we were in the car, she told me that she knew that I was tracking her. Apparently, a few people reading my blog called the person and the bastard told the bitch!

Anyway, we drove to the nearby park to talk. She told me she knew she was totally wrong and that she should not have lied to me. She begged for my forgiveness and told me the truth about what I already knew. She begged me not to spill the beans on the guy as he was already married and in the civil service and could lead to a lot of trouble for him, while at the same time begging me not to tell on her. She cried her heart out.

I was really torn. During this trip overseas, I had the opportunity to chill out and think things through and really, I feel that the other guy is a bastard. I already know who he is. And seriously, if I blow this matter up, it would really hurt him a lot just as much as she would also get it. I really felt like tearing them apart with my own two hands. She told me she would not ask for anything because she knew she was in the wrong and she knows that I have the proof to back it up that she has been hoodwinking me all this time. She would not ask for a single penny; not that that matters.

We ended up arguing. Seriously, how can a woman who has pledged to love you and take care of you ever do something like that to another. Being cuckloid is one thing but to be lied to time and again. Anyway, went home. I saw my daughter and just hugged her for the longest time. If anyone out there is a dad, you will understand that a child is innocent. I really would like to publize this whole event but the only thing stopping me is seeing my daughter. I would give anything to make her happy. I know some people think it is a dumb thing to do. But the child is really innocent and if there was no children involved, I am sure you would be reading this in the New Paper shortly about the next sex scandal in Singapore.

I was schoolmates with Michael Palmer and knew who he was. The prefect, the goody two shoes etc. When the sex scandal of his came out, I did not give it too much thoughts. But right now, I think I understand how his child must have felt when his dad got into the limelight. I guess I don’t want this child to go through the same emotional scars.

I packed up my bags and now am living in a hotel with just my suitcases for tonight. I guess I will be seeking legal representation shortly to get things sorted out.

I am so emotionally drained. This past few weeks have been hell and I really do not wish this on anyone. I have done my duty as a husband and father. Now I just hope that God will give me the strength to carry on.

http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?153568-Michael-Palmer-s-classmate-found-wife-cheating-with-Civil-Servant&goto=newpost).