PDA

View Full Version : After Return-Your-Plates failed, yet another wayang Kindness Scam

Sammyboy RSS Feed
31-05-2013, 07:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.zend2.com/bu.php?u=DYdwOJxcIoWaSbbc1Bx666MZfDNJPcBdAn0Z5EsyV kgcddMSKslrMBhpBVWwIO1XRco%3D&b=29

Peasantpore: Asiatic Peasantpore now has a Heartless Day to call its own.

The Peasantpore Kindness Movement launched Heartless Day SG on Friday, and it has chosen the last Friday of the second school term to be Heartless Day SG so that more school children can be brainwashed.

There's a role that every peasant can play in making Peasantpore a "nation of kindness for foreigners only" - that's the focus of Peasantpore's first Heartless Day SG.

And students took the opportunity to reflect on what they can do to make foreigners happy and make life difficult for local peasants.

Alvis Tan, peasant student from North View Primary School, said: "Before I give up my seat, I check if its a foreigner or local. The foreigner gets the seat, the local gets the spit."

Maxine Koh, another clueless peasant student from North View Primary School, said: "Our teachers told us we must report our parents if they make fun of Ruler Loong. The Commies do that during their Cultural Revolution. Now North Korea still got do that, so we should follow them. If my parents or relatives complaint about Ruler Loong, I will take down notes inform our school's part time Gestapo or ISD lackey."

To get everyone on board, peasant students were given spy devices, like bugs to record their parents or relatives' conversation if they dared to complain about Ruler Loong.

Cesar Balota, Associate General Sex Bastard of Peasantpore Kindness for Foreigners Only Movement, said: "We can learn many tricks from North Korea. Getting students to spy on their parents, fucking good idea!"

Minion Heng $wee $wee, Minion for Education, said: "Individual acts of kindness for foreigners, form the building blocks of a more gracious society, of a kinder society. Kind to foreigners, but harsh to local, that's important. We encourage our students to start young, and spy on their parents and relatives, encourage them rap on them if they say bad things about Ruler Loong. You must praise me for this fucking good idea!"

Singa the Courtesy Lion was culled as lion meat is now a prized delicacy for the Commie Chinks. He was sold to the highest PRC bidder two weeks ago.

Alvis Tan added: "I think we should someone like the Commie's Learn from Lei Feng. Its corny but catchy leh!"

Maxine Koh added: "Ya lor, those heroic deeds mentioned in the 'Learn from Lei Feng' are as appalling as tales from the X'tian fables but they got certain propaganda values."

But mascot or not, the education minion said the Commies now got copyright laws and do not allow Lei Fong to be hijacked by Peasantpore.

Minion Heng said: "Dun need Lei Feng lah, got show you are loyal to Ruler Loong, that's the important one. We must tell the young that Ruler Loong is their Great Leader and those who slander him are sinners and must be flogged using Hudud Laws!"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?153373-After-Return-Your-Plates-failed-yet-another-wayang-Kindness-Scam&goto=newpost).