PDA

View Full Version : hygiene level of WLs based on country

muscleboi
28-05-2013, 06:05 PM
bros, i thought this will help us in our cheonging career so we make informed choices. i believe hygiene level is based on their culture in their country so likelihood what they think is hygenic may not be what we think.

based on your experience, which country girl is the most hygiene and which country girl is the least hygiene? :D i feel prc girls are the most hygiene girls and the least may be thai girls but i never try them before so not sure.

why i think prc are most hygiene is cos they look very clean and will oblige when i ask them to bath with me. :)

how about you bros?

Schnitzer328i
25-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Pinoys - will be top of my list on hygiene bro..they dont only clean themselves but also lick and suck you clean without wasting a single drop. 9/10

prc - most of them are clean with well landscaped garden downthere..all trimmed and odourless..8 / 10

thai - had some bad experience before but then i dont want to be judgemental..majority of them are clean shaved. 6/10

indon - if you're going to up a non-WL you managed to pick up..then a good shower and thorough wash of the lower body is required. 4/10

malay - horny beast - energizer bunny - but certain kampung chicks smell..probably coz of their diet. 7/10

indian - hmmm..tough one. shall go for 5/10. just like malay...diet and where they came from matters. Kampung chicks practically don't do landscapes..nature lovers perhaps. the city bitches are the bollywood type. well maintained and good service. liberated i would say !!!