PDA

View Full Version : Any caucasian wanna host us?

badboyxtreme
28-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Me and wifey feeling horny. Any caucasian guy wanna host us tonight?
Kindly drop msg and we shall take it from there. Local can but must be good looking.
Wife is a killer milf with damn good service. Pic will be given after u send yours.

HoneyBear
28-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Only want a Caucasian? Hmmmm.

badboyxtreme
28-05-2013, 05:03 PM
We're non chinese bro. Sorry its her preference. Not being racist.

Cheers

fadidi
28-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Hmm..unlucky day..i'm nt free tonite..furthermore i'm malay.dunno if i could apply..but nd 2 changed 2 another day.

bkk_xxx
29-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Dropped you a PM...

topcook1
31-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Why must be caucasian??It is more hairy?

huhu123
31-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Why must be caucasian??It is more hairy?

big and long:cool:

guess67
31-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Her personnel preference, maybe nvr try before :D

mungopanic
31-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Me and wifey feeling horny. Any caucasian guy wanna host us tonight?
Kindly drop msg and we shall take it from there. Local can but must be good looking.
Wife is a killer milf with damn good service. Pic will be given after u send yours.

already said locals can, but must be good looking....

badboyxtreme
05-06-2013, 08:06 AM
Anyone today evening? Threesome with me and wifey. Pls respond. We will email and exchange pics there.

Cheers

badboyxtreme
07-06-2013, 07:50 AM
We had a wonderful session with a very nice french gentleman on wed nite at Novotel Clark Quay. I will do FR later.

Tonight another session with a young ang moh from Sammyboy. Bro, I hope u can do a FR after tonight's session.

Cheers

jac22
08-06-2013, 01:24 PM
So, I'm the young ang moh who had the pleasure with badboyextreme and his lovely lady yesterday night.

They came over to my hotel room, and after a bit of chitchat we got into the action. The lady was a bit shy at first, but that changed after I gave her a good licking while she was sucking my dick. She has a gorgeous pussy, I have to say. Then I fucked her long and hard while badboy was watching, and she really enjoyed it. So did I. After that, being happy and exhausted, we took some time to recover, before starting off with another licking session. She then started sucking badboys dick, giving me the opportunity to do her doggy style. A real treat, with her firm round butt, very sexy. I fucked her for a while, then we changed position and she gave some more BJ action. In the end, both I and badboy took her doggy style, leaving her happy and exhausted.

They are a very nice couple, and the lady is really a beauty, and hungry for sex some more. Hope to see them again.

badboyxtreme
08-06-2013, 04:12 PM
It was nice to see u Jac. Haha she loved ur smooth round ass and ur facial features. She slept soundly like a baby after we got back home. She surely enjoyed the fuckin session.

badboyxtreme
08-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Our next sexcapade will be a gangbang with 5 to 8 caucasian guys. Onlu caucasians need apply. Wait for the details.

justl00king
08-06-2013, 07:55 PM
big and long:cool:How you know? :eek:

already said locals can, but must be good looking....Locals must be good looking but ang mo no need? hmmn...:rolleyes:

We had a wonderful session with a very nice french gentleman on wed nite at Novotel Clark Quay. I will do FR later.

Tonight another session with a young ang moh from Sammyboy. Bro, I hope u can do a FR after tonight's session.

CheersSeems like many angmo also hang here, have a great time getting your wife banged by them!

badboyxtreme
08-06-2013, 07:56 PM
We both love ang mohs and blacks