PDA

View Full Version : I'm still loving you...

maybelee
28-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Have you ever had someone whom you loved all your life but couldn't be with?
Has it occur to you that the very same person might be feeling the same towards you as well?

True story or not, its not important.

I just want to tell you...
我...其实还爱你...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JVIdKwRMD0

"I love you.. I want to take care of you.." He whispered as he slide his hand down between my legs. I blushed.

"Someone is blushing.. I like it when you blush." He grinned at me. I smacked his arm playfully. "不要玩啦!" (don't play lah!). He laughed and held my hand. My heart was smiling and aching at the same time.

to be contd.

Risis
28-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Very nice song!
Listening to it, can't help but feel something stirring inside me.

acidicavex
28-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Ts are u openly hinting to someone in Sbf??:confused: thanks for sharing this nice song.
It depend but I guess when we take a turn in life it doesn't matter. He in your heart and you in his heart unless both take the plunge if not it will forever be in the deepest pit in once mind. Hope u n him brace thru the hard time good luck thanks again nice song.

java_cool
30-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Bro, can empathize with you ... went through the same thing ...

Was madly in love with my fellow colleague the moment I first laid eyes on her ... Was involved in a love triangle as she was interested in another colleagues who was attached ... got dumped by the guy eventually and was about to return to his philandering arms when she realized who love her true ... was happy for almost 2 years and was about to get married but her parents and mine strongly objected as we would be marrying outside our race ... ran away with me to live together but was racked outrageously with guilt as we found out her mom succumbed to a medical condition ... her parents begged me to dump her while she could not ... eventually she had to take a higher ground as she has only one mum and dad & ... found out she dated other men of her same ethinicty but was never married ... the same can be said of me ...

I still love her still even though its been 13 years ... like an old Solvil et Titus advert once quoted, "Love lost is perhaps the love that remains with you for all time".

tantan1234
31-05-2013, 12:58 AM
I still love her still even though its been 13 years ... like an old Solvil et Titus advert once quoted, "Love lost is perhaps the love that remains with you for all time".

Me too. Love a girl. BEing with her. But because of reasons, she left me.

The void is so empty and unfillable.

Love lost is most memoriable? Not all. I am sad, but at least I found someone so close

deludedgal
31-05-2013, 06:48 PM

Was madly in love with my fellow colleague the moment I first laid eyes on her ... Was involved in a love triangle as she was interested in another colleagues who was attached ... got dumped by the guy eventually and was about to return to his philandering arms when she realized who love her true ... was happy for almost 2 years and was about to get married but her parents and mine strongly objected as we would be marrying outside our race ... ran away with me to live together but was racked outrageously with guilt as we found out her mom succumbed to a medical condition ... her parents begged me to dump her while she could not ... eventually she had to take a higher ground as she has only one mum and dad & ... found out she dated other men of her same ethinicty but was never married ... the same can be said of me ...

wow 13 yrs is a long time. so devoted..

java_cool
02-06-2013, 12:52 PM
I have yet to find another who could changed my life the way she did. I would put myself in harm's way if it meant she lived. I don't know why I loved her so much,it beats the hell out of me too.

Loner08
02-06-2013, 01:14 PM
If u really love someone.. its not neccessary to be together.

As long as she lives happily.. i will feel the same in a corner...

java_cool
02-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Bro loner, well said!

skarlett
02-06-2013, 07:09 PM
Dear TS,

I feel you..

it is sad when the person who gives us the best memories becomes a memory...

I have been thru shit and is still going thru shit of loving a man who can never ever give me half of what i gave him. But still loving him... sigh...

命贱。。

ace_hole55
02-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Dear ts, i can understand tat so much. My ex wife going left me for another guy. I love her so much tat i actually dun hate her at all. I still hoping tat she will come back one day. But i figure tat if i reali love her den i haf to let her go. Hope tat she will be happy. Tat all..

maybelee
03-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Very nice song!
Listening to it, can't help but feel something stirring inside me.
Sad songs always stir something in me :)

Ts are u openly hinting to someone in Sbf??:confused: thanks for sharing this nice song.
It depend but I guess when we take a turn in life it doesn't matter. He in your heart and you in his heart unless both take the plunge if not it will forever be in the deepest pit in once mind. Hope u n him brace thru the hard time good luck thanks again nice song.
He should be in this forum, but don't think he knows im talking about him. We are still keeping in contact, but he only treats me as a friend now I believe. Thanks. :)

How nice, the quote. I love it. Thanks for sharing your story.

Me too. Love a girl. BEing with her. But because of reasons, she left me.

The void is so empty and unfillable.

Love lost is most memoriable? Not all. I am sad, but at least I found someone so close
:) Hope you are feeling better now.

wow 13 yrs is a long time. so devoted..
Mine's only 4.. on its way to 13 I guess..

I have yet to find another who could changed my life the way she did. I would put myself in harm's way if it meant she lived. I don't know why I loved her so much,it beats the hell out of me too.
patpat..

maybelee
03-06-2013, 01:57 AM
If u really love someone.. its not neccessary to be together.

As long as she lives happily.. i will feel the same in a corner...
He said the same thing to me.. as long as I'm happy, he's happy....

Dear TS,

I feel you..

it is sad when the person who gives us the best memories becomes a memory...

I have been thru shit and is still going thru shit of loving a man who can never ever give me half of what i gave him. But still loving him... sigh...

命贱。。
I feel you.. I'm still loving him too. but I can't tell him.. It holds no meaning anymore I think...

Dear ts, i can understand tat so much. My ex wife going left me for another guy. I love her so much tat i actually dun hate her at all. I still hoping tat she will come back one day. But i figure tat if i reali love her den i haf to let her go. Hope tat she will be happy. Tat all..
I let him go because I really loved him.. He let me go for the same reasons.. Sigh...

maybelee
03-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Continuing the story..

This was our song.. He confessed to me with this, telling me that he misses me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVo1D-ESgGM

If he managed to read this, he will know its me... But I didn't write this thread for him. I am writing this because I can't tell him I'm still loving him. Even if I tell him, nothing changes.

I am married..

taciturn
03-06-2013, 06:41 AM
I love those memories. I luxuriate in them sometimes.

skarlett
03-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Continuing the story..

If he managed to read this, he will know its me... But I didn't write this thread for him. I am writing this because I can't tell him I'm still loving him. Even if I told him, nothing changes.

I am married..

How about him? Is he married as well? Hmmm...

skarlett
03-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Continuing the story..

If he managed to read this, he will know its me... But I didn't write this thread for him. I am writing this because I can't tell him I'm still loving him. Even if I told him, nothing changes.

I am married..

For my case.. he is married.. and he is in love with somebody else. Complicating. :(

acidicavex
03-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Continuing the story..

I am married..

The question is ask look like the compilation is both are married.
The path is in your hand ts.
If u are married without kids than don't be selfish n let your husband go free rather than get him involved in such a marriage. The complication will be the guy if he is married. Than the only thing to do is buried it deep so deep that till the day u turn into ashes. Let it go easier said than done I know but what the point of it when the 2 of u is causing pain to 4 if he is married. 4 just presume with side got no children if have than more will suffer the ordeal.
Good luck.

maybelee
03-06-2013, 09:59 AM

He's single, but has someone he likes now.

For my case.. he is married.. and he is in love with somebody else. Complicating. :(
Does he know?

The question is ask look like the compilation is both are married.
The path is in your hand ts.
If u are married without kids than don't be selfish n let your husband go free rather than get him involved in such a marriage. The complication will be the guy if he is married. Than the only thing to do is buried it deep so deep that till the day u turn into ashes. Let it go easier said than done I know but what the point of it when the 2 of u is causing pain to 4 if he is married. 4 just presume with side got no children if have than more will suffer the ordeal.
Good luck.

Thanks for taking time to reply :)
He is single. But im nt sure if you have hears of this, but i tink it is possible to be in love with two. I love my husband too, but a different kind of love. The love i have towards him is passion, wild and sweet, while the love i have towards my husband is stability, happy and warmth. More of a lover type for him i guessed.

He has someone he likes now already, which is good, why shd i leave my husband as a divorcee and be with him... He will suffer too. I m keeping this love in my heart...

We have gone through alot for us to reach this stage. We are still close friends, and im glad. Sometimes when i couldnt contain my emotions, i'll come here and rant... lol..

maybelee
03-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I love those memories. I luxuriate in them sometimes.

Sorry missed your msg. The most beautiful love is often the one we can't have.. Huh...

acidicavex
03-06-2013, 10:51 AM

Does he know?

He is single. But im nt sure if you have hears of this, but i tink it is possible to be in love with two. I love my husband too, but a different kind of love. The love i have towards him is passion, wild and sweet, while the love i have towards my husband is stability, happy and warmth. More of a lover type for him i guessed.

He has someone he likes now already, which is good, why shd i leave my husband as a divorcee and be with him... He will suffer too. I m keeping this love in my heart...

We have gone through alot for us to reach this stage. We are still close friends, and im glad. Sometimes when i couldnt contain my emotions, i'll come here and rant... lol..

Well in that case welcome maybe u want write a short stories of u both. Would be interesting to read :D

skarlett
03-06-2013, 03:15 PM

Does he know?

Hmm.. does he know about what? Dont quite get ur question..
He is married, im not. He knows i love him alot. And he will never cast me aside becos i don give him problems which usually a 3rd party will. Been years. Im still holding on... no idea why. So much of pain..

hoho99
03-06-2013, 04:13 PM
Continuing the story..

If he managed to read this, he will know its me... But I didn't write this thread for him. I am writing this because I can't tell him I'm still loving him. Even if I tell him, nothing changes.

I am married..

Wah sis ah, posting a thread like this will draw out the many sad memories of the bros here:o

Not all love will have a happy ending but its this type of forbidden love that are most enduring to the heart and hurt the most. This love is better left hidden and unsaid for everyone's good;)

itiswhatitis
03-06-2013, 04:39 PM
mai emo! mai emo leh, everyone!

have or dun ve, jus take it as it is. nothing else matters.

Luvmassa
03-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Continuing the story..

I am married..
Dear!
If there is nothing can be changed, why u re still holding. Time will help u. Still have many good ones wait for u, don waste your time to miss or try to get back. Life is short, enjoy our time. Leave it for the past! Good luck and wish u will be better!:)

java_cool
05-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Dear TS, wow! Have a guy friend who had experienced as what you're going through! What a coincidence. However, his had a happy ending ... now am married with the one he loved silently in his heart ...

Used to remember what he said at that time, "I found my true love once but I didn't cherish her ... I only regreted it after I have lost her. It was the most painful thing to endure in this world. If God can give me another chance, I would tell her: "I love you". If my love for her has to be limited by times, I wish it will last 10,000 years!"

Anyway, it sounded better when he said it in Cantonese, almost lyrical.

taciturn
05-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Sorry missed your msg. The most beautiful love is often the one we can't have.. Huh...

Yes. I always wonder what it could have been.

Dzakomo
07-07-2013, 11:52 PM
He said the same thing to me.. as long as I'm happy, he's happy....

I feel you.. I'm still loving him too. but I can't tell him.. It holds no meaning anymore I think...

I let him go because I really loved him.. He let me go for the same reasons.. Sigh...

There was a famous sage who said that when you know you are going to die, when death is approaching, falling in love seems almost impossible.

I say when you sometimes not know what lies ahead and there's possibility of you dying, and still stay on and persevere, then you are truly loving.

When you know the other could die but still opening your heart to love, knowing anytime you could lose them, but still being there for them, then you are truly living.

bunnyrabbit
08-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Only fools rush into love..

Well I am one of the fools too..