PDA

View Full Version : A relationship with a Thai Massage girl

Miracles88
27-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Any advice as above? :o

TonyStarkMK8
28-05-2013, 06:47 AM
A little too general? Please provide more details!

But anyway, I don't think its a good idea.. :(

sammyboyfor
28-05-2013, 06:59 AM

Are you really that desperate? Is your life really that pathetic???? :rolleyes:

stillgottheblue
28-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Do a search on this forum, and you'll have the advice.

justl00king
28-05-2013, 02:43 PM
What advice required?

Just continue banging her and have fun! :D

alan0338
28-05-2013, 05:16 PM
get married asap lor, like ur nick, there are miracles in life, if u believe the marriage wreckers here, then miracle wont happen forever.... :D :D

chanster
29-05-2013, 03:29 AM
I already realise the outcome after 2 consecutive relationship with WL .. the outcome is just .. PAIN,REGRET,ANGER .. the last relationship i had make me almost wanna commit suicide . I lost everything .. Until now the person is just lingering inside me .. I trying my best not to take any drastic action

Blast88
29-05-2013, 09:54 AM

My advice is to stay on customers & service provider relationship, sound cool right:cool:

muscleboi
29-05-2013, 08:20 PM
service provider and customer relationship is the best.

TonyStarkMK8
30-05-2013, 07:59 AM
I already realise the outcome after 2 consecutive relationship with WL .. the outcome is just .. PAIN,REGRET,ANGER .. the last relationship i had make me almost wanna commit suicide . I lost everything .. Until now the person is just lingering inside me .. I trying my best not to take any drastic action

I guess most of us here went through this "relationship with a WL/FL" phase. Most of the time, like what bro Chanster said, its pain, regret and anger.

It might not always be the case as my encounters are always good and we ended our relationships nicely. In fact, its almost like a normal cum friends with benefits kind of relationships without any money involved.

Of course, I know of many other bros, including my good buddy, that wasted loads of time and money on WL/FLs. Usually it doesn't end up with a fairytale happy ending.

Bottom line is, these girls made a heck load of effort, leaving their hometown to come to Singapore and what for? To come and have a relationship with you? Of course not! They're here to make money for whatever reasons they have! Only that one in a thousand that kinda went out of track and have a real relationship with the guys here.

Keep in mind, they're all out here to earn money and we're all out to play! So play hard and play safe! (:

ahpui99
30-05-2013, 03:25 PM
Massage relatively more straight forward

It is the ktv gals that can make guys go crazy

DegenerationX
30-05-2013, 05:17 PM

Can go into a relationship, but have to be on the hit and run mode. Bonk her as many times as possible. Once her sob story start to come or ask for $, then run and dun even say bye bye

Squirting
10-08-2013, 04:06 PM

Short answer is better not

mrsg
10-08-2013, 04:39 PM
I do not understand what is wrong with we Singaporean men. We are educated, not violent unlike those viet n china man and in other words, there are so many gals out there for us, not just local. Decent foreigner ladies is what I meant. Why we have to resort to having relationship with WL, whores etc? Things will NEVER WORK OUT!

Kungfuu
10-08-2013, 07:22 PM
dont waste time on them

hamsapkwai
11-08-2013, 07:45 AM
go for it brother , will do you good :p

pstrike
11-08-2013, 02:02 PM
I do not understand what is wrong with we Singaporean men. We are educated, not violent unlike those viet n china man and in other words, there are so many gals out there for us, not just local. Decent foreigner ladies is what I meant. Why we have to resort to having relationship with WL, whores etc? Things will NEVER WORK OUT!
I think it's a problem that advanced societies face, not just Singapore. Local girls here expect a lot from in terms of money (car, hdb, etc) that trying to get a deep r/s with them is quite hard, leaving us desperate. It's a growing disconnect between what men here can provide for and what women want. That's why we WL give us immediate gratification, call us all the things we want to hear, treat us sweetly, we fall for them.

But to TS, don't. It's a uphill struggle with you feeling insecure all the time. Ask every simple thing also have to doubt the sincerity and honesty of the answer. Try to pry and she will throw tantrum.

Think about it, she say the same sweet things to her 8 customers a day and then give them special service after. How are you different? Quit before you get too tangled.

luckyboiboi
17-08-2013, 01:26 PM
some argue that one should just remain as a customer and continue banging, some argue that u can try to advance ur relationship with her, maybe even succeed. but becoz everyone's situation is different, so my best advice is dun regret wat u do. u may even fly to her country and meet her somehow, no problem mah.