PDA

View Full Version : Sinkieland Pinoy Experience

Sammyboy RSS Feed
27-05-2013, 09:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Many of us has experienced these Pinoys in Singapore, some good but mostly bad. Many of my friends (even those "guess my race") dislikes Pinoy more than Ah Tiong.

I saw one yesterday and within the 5 mins, many Singaporeans who witnessed the incident disliked the Pinoy. They do have a great way to make people dislike them.

I was doing the MacRitchie Trail with my group of friends, after about 2 hrs walk we rested at the Park Ranger Station to refill our water bottle. Then there was this family of Pinoys who were also there.

They were walking around taking pictures of the area, when the Pinoy mother decided to have a family photo taken using her lousy iphone.

They approached the Ranger on duty to help them take the picture. The Ranger agreed with a smile but had trouble trying to focus the picture and took some time to take the first shot.

The family asked for a 2nd shot and the ranger again took some time (sometimes it is hard to use phone camera because of shaky hands).

Suddenly the Pinoy mother shouted, "Can you hurry up? Just taking a picture take you such a long time! Hurry up! Hurry up!"

After the shot was taken, the family took the camera from the Ranger and walked off without saying even a "Thank you".

They took a look at the photos taken and was obviously unhappy with the results. They then approached others around to take their family photo.

Many of the Sinkies were disgusted and just ignored the family.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?153053-Sinkieland-Pinoy-Experience&goto=newpost).