PDA

View Full Version : Girl seeking for female companion

angelkisses
25-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Hi people! I am a chubby girl, looking for another girl as my companion...

To start off, I am bisexual, but currently more interested in getting a female companion as I am hurt by yet another guy recently.. Before him, I had a gf n we broke up after we both found feelings in another guy.. N I just miss the feeling of french kissing a babe,fondling n teasing of boobies.. Decided to skip going to lesbian clubs nw, becuz they are all flooded with butches trying to get girls who dress themselves up like make-up freaks..!

My requirements are simple... I prefer chubbier girls as they are nicer to hug, tend to have bigger boobs as well.. Age should be above 18, but less than 25.. Also, sorry to say this, but Chinese only... Nothing against races, but my personal preference as a Chinese girl myself.

So if u are a girl n u are interested in a pure companionship whr u can enjoy a sensual kiss, boobies squeeze or nipple teasing (i <3 doing those, n as girls, we sure know hw to pleasure one another better), please PM me or drop me an email at [email protected]... I am 100% true, not out to scam...!

Of course, the male population here is always dominating the female ones.. Like I said, I am bisexual... Drop a message n we might be friends. However, age gap should be 22 - 29 only! Picture of yourself is required for guys too.. Heehee. Sorry for the unfair treatment, but u can always ignore my thread.

Don't h8 me! Haha..

Looking forward to meet my new female companion if any, else, interested to knw new guy friends too..

x.Anbelle.x

angelkisses
31-05-2013, 09:49 PM
It's a bit sad to see no replies, but happy that some of you drop an email though. Still....... Hoping for more females to apply... :p

cataramp
01-06-2013, 04:12 AM
Share more about yourself?

justl00king
01-06-2013, 08:48 AM
It's a bit sad to see no replies, but happy that some of you drop an email though. Still....... Hoping for more females to apply... :pGood luck sis.

If you change to seeking male companion, then sure will have lots of replies! :D

durianhead
01-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Wrong timing mah, all go happening liao, wait some more.good luck to your search.

Benong1975
01-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Fail all again....sigh...:(

huhu123
01-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Fail all again....sigh...:(

we go become kurt tay than pass liao loh

Benong1975
01-06-2013, 12:56 PM
we go become kurt tay than pass liao loh

Ai mai..wait later kana anal how...:eek:

durianhead
01-06-2013, 01:21 PM
Her name remind me of Annabel Chong

Benong1975
01-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Her name remind me of Annabel Chong

Y leh
...:confused:

ColdBlood99
01-06-2013, 04:44 PM
Hi people! I am a chubby girl, looking for another girl as my companion...

To start off, I am bisexual, but currently more interested in getting a female companion as I am hurt by yet another guy recently.. Before him, I had a gf n we broke up after we both found feelings in another guy.. N I just miss the feeling of french kissing a babe,fondling n teasing of boobies.. Decided to skip going to lesbian clubs nw, becuz they are all flooded with butches trying to get girls who dress themselves up like make-up freaks..!

My requirements are simple... I prefer chubbier girls as they are nicer to hug, tend to have bigger boobs as well.. Age should be above 18, but less than 25.. Also, sorry to say this, but Chinese only... Nothing against races, but my personal preference as a Chinese girl myself.

So if u are a girl n u are interested in a pure companionship whr u can enjoy a sensual kiss, boobies squeeze or nipple teasing (i <3 doing those, n as girls, we sure know hw to pleasure one another better), please PM me or drop me an email at [email protected]... I am 100% true, not out to scam...!

Of course, the male population here is always dominating the female ones.. Like I said, I am bisexual... Drop a message n we might be friends. However, age gap should be 22 - 29 only! Picture of yourself is required for guys too.. Heehee. Sorry for the unfair treatment, but u can always ignore my thread.

Don't h8 me! Haha..

Looking forward to meet my new female companion if any, else, interested to knw new guy friends too..

x.Anbelle.x

go KL and look for angeix. below are her thread

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=366904

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=357694&highlight=

angelkisses
02-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Haha... Thanks guys.. Guy companion are welcomed too.. Just drop an email, brief intro and picture. I will reply.. :DD