PDA

View Full Version : zap, is it misused?

H0mer
23-05-2013, 09:33 PM
oh well is zapping a misuse function in here? with power come responsibilities ...

just wanna share.

http://s7.postimg.org/brrvugtaj/history.jpg

maybe i went abit to far , for voicing out against senior members

but when power fell into the hands of some....

http://s24.postimg.org/l95fejgid/zapped.jpg

but it also proved one thing, such people still exist in the forum.

what are your views to the point system and the people holding these power?

scopare
23-05-2013, 10:11 PM
oh this is from the Independent FL thread that I was following,

all i can say is you deserved it, and he is an ass.

both of you should stop all the unnecessary argument in the thread unless you have something good to contribute.

such discussion should be done here since day 1!

sane
23-05-2013, 11:56 PM
at least he has the guts to leave his nick.

H0mer
24-05-2013, 09:35 AM
i don't blame him for zapping me. its expected when i decided to post something like that against senior samster.

I more interested in the human behaviour aspect of things. Dose these power somehow influence the people behaviour and should there be a control on who should hold power base on assessment rather than let the point decide.

Its a simple thing, applicable n life as well, in school, not every teacher is a principle. in company, not every employee is a manager or CEO, these people are selected based on merit to hold those responsibility and power at the various level of hierarchy, unfortunately there is no hierarchy here, only people with more post or points. some people just don't have the caliber to hold power

H0mer
24-05-2013, 09:37 PM

must agree with you on this point.
i just got another nameless zap today, with remark "use you real nick."
oh well you cannot please everybody, which brings back the title of discussion....is zap a misused or a tool for some to create their own world in here?

this forum should track every every account by id number and ip

pleasezapme
24-05-2013, 10:52 PM
At least you know who zapped you. that is fair.

H0mer
25-05-2013, 12:11 AM
At least you know who zapped you. that is fair.

that is true and i didn't blame him for that, but that is not the issue of discussion here.

the issue is are this zapper qualified to hold power to zap? or should there be a more robust system to govern who have the rights.
Else newbies like us will always be at the disadvantage and nobody will ever dare voice out in the forum.

pleasezapme
25-05-2013, 11:12 AM
This forum belongs to sammyboy who was paid by FL and OKT for using the thread. FL and OKT should have advantage than me who use the forum for free. That is why I hold –43 points after reverse zap.

We just accept it or FO.

H0mer
26-05-2013, 09:41 AM
This forum belongs to sammyboy who was paid by FL and OKT for using the thread. FL and OKT should have advantage than me who use the forum for free. That is why I hold –43 points after reverse zap.

We just accept it or FO.

Once again, I think bro have difficulty understanding what I meant.
To put in simple English, I have no problem to zapping.

What I meant here is should there be some form of control for selecting people with power?

This has got nothing to do with FL or OKT or paying or nonpaying, if your are referring to the other thread, or are you the clone from the other thread and is still ranting on that issue?

pleasezapme
26-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Once again, I think bro have difficulty understanding what I meant. To put in simple English, I have no problem to who holds power. I used to hold many powers as well but so what. In the end all clones are moderated.

Sammy boy can disable account, delete post, undo zap, reverse zap, awards 200points to his customer etc.

There are control. And control is hold by Sammy boy.

Remember he is running a business here. he ever told people to look for a sex forum that do not implement zap.

DegenerationX
31-05-2013, 12:25 PM

Not he has guts. But he have to. He used vulgarity when zapping. If he dun leave nick, will kena throw into moderation by Sam :D

Beachsea
31-05-2013, 02:26 PM
keyboard warriors and idiots need to be be zapped lo.

Those old school sammy guys , whom accumulated points, some really are up there, some are relying on some ways to get points and then abuse their zapping only.

wah..DEGENRATIONX is everywhere! haha...Cheers bro.
Like the wrestling WWF team X! with HHH and others.