PDA

View Full Version : Menicurist happy ending

Kro9398
23-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Recently try a ladies name koko. She a manicurist work free lance at home(kuchai area) lets start my experian. Once I step in house I do usually foot spa n hand spa.. Just clean the nail n shape it nicely.. Some massage on my hand n massage my finger.. N process to my leg. She did wash my leg as I'm doing foot spa.. As I'm sitting higher then her. I can see the view of her Brest when she bean down to do my foot spa. It feel like u want to rape her (cant wait) cos she not the prc or serving hand job to client. She a real manicurist. I'm start testing her did she open minded.. We chatting become more friendly n touching n slapping me.. Like a new lover. After I feel she massage my foot then start going to leg n higher to higher just 1cm will touching my didi. As I feel she testing me. Haha. She wear a full dress white n low cutting on front. While she massage my leg will always bean down. Can see her nipples a bit.. Make me stim again.. (Wow I can't forget) the massage become higher until touching my didi many time.. I really can't tahan... I push her hand to stop at my didi part.. She look at me. She do hand job n blow for me.. My wish become true. Haha.. Bro can try book for medi pedi 1st.. Sometimes she will at shop to do business but can perfer at booking at her house. Just alone u n her. Then u testing water. Name koko or coco 012 7016368

KonKam
23-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Recently try a ladies name koko. She a manicurist work free lance at home(kuchai area) lets start my experian. Once I step in house I do usually foot spa n hand spa.. Just clean the nail n shape it nicely.. Some massage on my hand n massage my finger.. N process to my leg. She did wash my leg as I'm doing foot spa.. As I'm sitting higher then her. I can see the view of her Brest when she bean down to do my foot spa. It feel like u want to rape her (cant wait) cos she not the prc or serving hand job to client. She a real manicurist. I'm start testing her did she open minded.. We chatting become more friendly n touching n slapping me.. Like a new lover. After I feel she massage my foot then start going to leg n higher to higher just 1cm will touching my didi. As I feel she testing me. Haha. She wear a full dress white n low cutting on front. While she massage my leg will always bean down. Can see her nipples a bit.. Make me stim again.. (Wow I can't forget) the massage become higher until touching my didi many time.. I really can't tahan... I push her hand to stop at my didi part.. She look at me. She do hand job n blow for me.. My wish become true. Haha.. Bro can try book for medi pedi 1st.. Sometimes she will at shop to do business but can perfer at booking at her house. Just alone u n her. Then u testing water. Name koko or coco 012 7016368

how much ler,bro?

Kro9398
23-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Sorry forgot to putting pricing. Medi 30 pedi 40. Happy service (self nego) but I tips her 50. Cos she never ask for special service price.

sexkit
26-05-2013, 06:26 AM
maybe she likes you bro then no extra charge.... :D

btw, may i know which area? KL? thx for sharing

ryancolt
26-05-2013, 01:56 PM
how old is she bro?any others bro got lucky here?

1qa2ws3ed
29-05-2013, 01:48 PM
how old is she bro?any others bro got lucky here?

I wish to try too...mind to pm me??.tq

fuzionness
29-05-2013, 07:14 PM
How long have u been doing foot spa and hand spa with her?? Only 1 session already have happy ending??

1qa2ws3ed
04-06-2013, 01:15 AM
i dunt believe...worry is a trap..

kuantankaki
04-06-2013, 05:35 AM
well if you google the number, ms coco is indeed there and doing menicure, but the HOUSE THING not sure true or false...

FuckerBB
04-06-2013, 08:59 AM
Must try .

Charballking
04-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Mind share details ? where is the place ?

Kro9398
05-06-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi bro, I'm a regular costumer of coco. Often doing hand/foot spa at her shop.. Sometimes only doing at her house. Of course no any special thing will happen during at her work place(shop). Try luck to do at her house. Only u n her. Haha if u can't tahan during she massage u legs. Pls don rape her ya. Haha

ProtonCar
05-06-2013, 02:53 PM
I must try her one day .

the god
05-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Bro, where is the location>? can touch ??

Kro9398
06-06-2013, 04:34 PM
Kuchai lama area..

jesswh
06-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Try eveything, calls, sms, watsapp and wechat. No reply from her at all. Its a scam.....

mokka
08-06-2013, 01:57 AM
its a scam .