PDA

View Full Version : A very novice qys

spinelli10
18-05-2005, 10:53 PM
:( guys,just wanna know,if fingering will cause the hymen to break?funny thing is,i have done with abt 8 women,but that qus has never occur to me...

jackylee
19-05-2005, 05:40 AM
:( guys,just wanna know,if fingering will cause the hymen to break?funny thing is,i have done with abt 8 women,but that qus has never occur to me...
that will be how u fingered the pussy.

snipeshot08
19-05-2005, 08:53 AM

Normally the opening of the hymen is quite small & tends to tear easily if you insert something in & move it vigorously (like a finger :D ), unless you are just rubbing the clit from outside.

So to answer your questions, yes it will.

Cheers....

Castrol
19-05-2005, 08:59 AM

what? you mean you fingered 8 virgins already ah?

EvoIX
19-05-2005, 11:32 AM
wah lau! damn waste time novice if it's true!! :eek: finger 8 gals (virgins summore) and never screw a single one???

kaizer
19-05-2005, 02:52 PM
the distance from the hymen to the entrance of the vagina is actually very close, and summore the hymen quite soft and easily broken. so when u insert ur finger in, most probably u will break e hymen. l0lx. i accidentally broke my 3rd ex's gf one years ago when we did petting. dat time im like 16 and abit the innocent arh, din noe got such thing as hymen, so when i saw blood coming out, i tot i tore her skin. haha, so pai say. but i end up fucking her la. but she still poor thing la, virgin kana killed by my finger. l0lx!~

XuMeiFong
19-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Confirmed can break. I broke my 1st girlfriend hymen via fingering 18 years ago. At that time, she still does not want me to do it proper and thus ... By the time she agreed to the real thing, it is already broken by my right hand middle finger.. SIgh....

Mr Rosie
19-05-2005, 04:30 PM

Answer is definitely yes. Structurally, anything like a dick, finger, dildo, carrot, bottle, vibrator, etc all can cause the hymen to break.

Frankiestine
19-05-2005, 04:54 PM
good question so technically if a guy never bonk any gal before and masturbate for the very first time, does that means he still virgin?? :confused:

Frankiestine
19-05-2005, 04:55 PM
the distance from the hymen to the entrance of the vagina is actually very close, and summore the hymen quite soft and easily broken. so when u insert ur finger in, most probably u will break e hymen. l0lx. i accidentally broke my 3rd ex's gf one years ago when we did petting. dat time im like 16 and abit the innocent arh, din noe got such thing as hymen, so when i saw blood coming out, i tot i tore her skin. haha, so pai say. but i end up fucking her la. but she still poor thing la, virgin kana killed by my finger. l0lx!~
wat a waste. yr dick should have been the one that broke her virginity...

kaizer
19-05-2005, 08:14 PM
wat a waste. yr dick should have been the one that broke her virginity...

doesnt matter la.. ive broke quite a number of hymens wif my dick b4 liao.. lolx.. im called "virgin killer" by my frens in my younger days. now, wah kao, old liao la, can only fuck mature lady's pussy.. l0lx.. would like to try another sch gal sumday.

kaizer
19-05-2005, 08:16 PM
good question so technically if a guy never bonk any gal before and masturbate for the very first time, does that means he still virgin?? :confused:

lol where got guys care about tis de. virgin or not virgin, aiya wadeva, juz bonk and be happi. lolx!~

spinelli10
19-05-2005, 08:18 PM

no lah knn :D cos i was fingering my gf then i find like nothing ma...and yes,i tink she's a V cos she told me she dun find the idea good,which i fully respect :)