PDA

View Full Version : Helena Beauty & Massage

laisong
18-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Went to Jurong East for lunch and saw this joint. Called up the number to make enquiry and was told to come up first and we can talk.

Went up and was met by "Siow Chern" and lead me into one of the three rooms. Each room has a door and is solid, not those flimsy partition.

I stripped while she left to get her thing. Came back and told me to lie down face first on the high bed and started her massage.

I must say her massage is strong and good and very thorough. While she was massaging me standing besides my head, I auto roam her butt and inside her thigh. After awhile, lift my hands away (not push) and told me "later can".

She masaged me from head to toe and after asking me to turned over, she began massaging me on my chest and use her ginfers to "flick" my nipples and slowly rubbed toward my groin area. When she was at full stretch at this stage, her breast hanged just above my face. Both hand went up to squeeze slowly and my DiDi stand to attention. (Her face and lip look like those love to "Kam" type).

When she shifted to the side to massage the thigh and put some oil on her palm, she fingers the balls and stroke my DiDi and said give you Juagen O.K?

Already stand attention what else, let her do it and slipped my palm under her blouse and slowly squeeze her breats. No rejection and no complain from her but continued to work on my DiDi. After awhile, cum and spend.

She went out to wash her heand and came back, continued with her massage for the remaining period. Solid massage for the whole one hour.

Came out of the room and went to the toilet to bath and saw another gal lying on the sofa watching TV, her breast real big (I think about 34D) and beautiful and younger than "Siow Chern".

After shower, pay her and asked for the name of the younger gal and was told her was is "Chia Li".

Damage: $35.00 Per Hours + $50.00 HJ (Special job is up to you to give).
RTF: Yes to try "Chia Li"

happer_hcer
18-05-2005, 06:33 PM
which part of jurong east is this at? wht age was this lady u tried?

Rally
18-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Went to Jurong East for lunch and saw this joint. Called up the number to make enquiry and was told to come up first and we can talk.

Went up and was met by "Siow Chern" and lead me into one of the three rooms. Each room has a door and is solid, not those flimsy partition.

I stripped while she left to get her thing. Came back and told me to lie down face first on the high bed and started her massage.

I must say her massage is strong and good and very thorough. While she was massaging me standing besides my head, I auto roam her butt and inside her thigh. After awhile, lift my hands away (not push) and told me "later can".

She masaged me from head to toe and after asking me to turned over, she began massaging me on my chest and use her ginfers to "flick" my nipples and slowly rubbed toward my groin area. When she was at full stretch at this stage, her breast hanged just above my face. Both hand went up to squeeze slowly and my DiDi stand to attention. (Her face and lip look like those love to "Kam" type).

When she shifted to the side to massage the thigh and put some oil on her palm, she fingers the balls and stroke my DiDi and said give you Juagen O.K?

Already stand attention what else, let her do it and slipped my palm under her blouse and slowly squeeze her breats. No rejection and no complain from her but continued to work on my DiDi. After awhile, cum and spend.

She went out to wash her heand and came back, continued with her massage for the remaining period. Solid massage for the whole one hour.

Came out of the room and went to the toilet to bath and saw another gal lying on the sofa watching TV, her breast real big (I think about 34D) and beautiful and younger than "Siow Chern".

After shower, pay her and asked for the name of the younger gal and was told her was is "Chia Li".

Damage: $35.00 Per Hours + $50.00 HJ (Special job is up to you to give).
RTF: Yes to try "Chia Li"

whats the address of this place? can give more details?

laisong
18-05-2005, 10:06 PM
It's at Blk. 350 opposite the MRT Station. Enter by back door.

wilburwilbur
18-05-2005, 10:07 PM
whats the address of this place? can give more details?
Opposite Chinese Garden MRT, there a blk wif a 7-11 downstairs..... Enter from behind.

Terrano
18-05-2005, 10:14 PM
Fews mths ago a bro posting a thread abt this helena oso.He mention abt doing raw with one of the girls and the thread gone quiet.
Bt wat he post is true or not is up to every brother here to decide.

cool_guy
18-05-2005, 11:25 PM
I've been to this place before it closed operations for quite a while. Seems like everything's in full swing again.

For bros who went, wonder if you've met a gal called Ah Xue? She has good-size boobs but they seem a little firm to be real. She also has a raspy voice.

ballplayer
18-05-2005, 11:27 PM
I've been to this place before it closed operations for quite a while. Seems like everything's in full swing again.

For bros who went, wonder if you've met a gal called Ah Xue? She has good-size boobs but they seem a little firm to be real. She also has a raspy voice.

wat is the damage and wat time they close?

pippo
18-05-2005, 11:36 PM
Opposite Chinese Garden MRT, there a blk wif a 7-11 downstairs..... Enter from behind.

wah lau bro make me damn horny sia....Enter from behind...remind me when i usually ask my ex-gf... :D Btw de girls prc?

cool_guy
21-05-2005, 11:21 AM
wat is the damage and wat time they close?

I believe it's till 11pm (Unless they've changed the operating hours). But if you go at 10+, I don't think you'll be able to get a massage.

Anyway, just went recently and was serviced by Xiao Zhen. Since one of the bros here already had an FR on her, it wouldn't really benefit anymore on writing another one. But I must say, she has nice fair complexion and when I was there, she wore this nice black dress (too nice for massage ladies, kind of obvious hint that she wants to attract attention).

Anyway, it seems the lady who tended to me is no longer there. It's a different "Xiao Xue" now.

Damage: $35 (1 hr), $40 (HJ)

If bros want a longer session, Xiao Zhen told me it would cost $50 for 90 minutes.

wah lau bro make me damn horny sia....Enter from behind...remind me when i usually ask my ex-gf... :D Btw de girls prc?

Not sure if they are all PRC but Xiao Zhen claims she is. I believe they are ALL PRCs though.

GFetish
25-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Went to Helena TN this afternoon... very quiet.

Yes, Chia Li does have a nice pair (32C I think), firm and more than a handful. But she's not pretty.

cool_guy
27-05-2005, 02:42 PM

Yes, Chia Li does have a nice pair (32C I think), firm and more than a handful. But she's not pretty.

Agreed. I think she likes to lie in front of the TV with her assets half exposed. Anyway, had a fleeting glance of her and must say, I think her best points are the two melons.

accura20
28-05-2005, 02:35 PM

Today went there, but could not find the shop.
Saw one shop at the other end from Seven Eleven, for rent.

GFetish
29-05-2005, 11:44 AM
When u reach 7-11, go behind towards the car park... it's the 2nd shop, after some mechanic (motor bikes) shop.

venture
29-05-2005, 03:29 PM

Yes, Chia Li does have a nice pair (32C I think), firm and more than a handful. But she's not pretty.Yup,i also kapo went to take alook,very disappointed.......Stick to HC now :)

Tyral
29-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Bro there have full service anot? I am more into the full course. :D

Teatree
01-06-2005, 05:43 PM
Yes, Chia Li does have a nice pair (32C I think), firm and more than a handful. But she's not pretty.[/QUOTE]

Went there yesterday and get serviced by Ah Xue (Snow). Also very big boobs. Should be 34C (I think) and pinKish.
Entrance is SGD 35 plus SGD 30 fo HJ.
Her look : 6.5/10
HJ : 6.5/10
Massage : 8/10
FJ : not sure whether available
BJ : Not sure whether available
Massage : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10

Good thing is that the rooms are like HC and NOT divided by curtain.

cool_guy
02-06-2005, 09:39 AM
As far as I know, Bro, NOPE. Maybe it varies from gal to gal. I remember the 'old' staff working there. Went there for about 2 times with the same gal and gained a bit of trust. She told me if want more other than HJ, should bring CD next visit. However, place closed for nearly a month until recently open. She not there anymore...me a bit sian lah.

But as far as I know, they don't provide other services. Maybe you might want to gain rapport with one of the gals and see?

titanj
02-06-2005, 03:45 PM
This is not the place to spend ur extra $$. Nothing great abt this place in my humble opinion ;)

alex96684
02-06-2005, 09:55 PM
"New" girls since the last raid in Apr or May

tomyam32
28-07-2005, 12:29 PM
Found it after lookin for 1/2 an hour.

Anyway service by a lady (Mary)

Look : MILF
HJ : 30
BJ : NA
FJ : NA
Boobs : 32 A
Body : okay

The room is better with door unlike those with curtain, if you like more privacy then this is the place, back door entry

kanninnama
16-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Found it after lookin for 1/2 an hour.

Anyway service by a lady (Mary)

Look : MILF
HJ : 30
BJ : NA
FJ : NA
Boobs : 32 A
Body : okay

The room is better with door unlike those with curtain, if you like more privacy then this is the place, back door entry

What does MILF stands for?

fotoman
16-08-2005, 08:29 AM
What does MILF stands for?

it can mean Moro Islamic Liberation Front
or
MILF (Mother I'd Like to Fuck)

fotoman
16-08-2005, 11:18 PM
I've never been to any tui-na joints before and this is my first time (YES!!! MY FIRST!)

Out of curiosity....I went to the nearest tui-na shop near my place (within walking distance) tonight (16 Aug).

Opened the main door, and my eyes immediately zeroed in on one lady with ah lian look. Went into the room, took of my clothes, and left my briefs on. The lady came in and I told her that I'm not going to wear that short pants hanging there (they provide shot pants for customers). After some massage on my back, she took off my brief to work on my 2 meaty buttocks.
Was asked to flip over to work on my front body....well, not much was done. Only massaged my hands and arms only. Then followed by me lifting up her top and unbuckled her bra, and stripping her pants...and the action started.

Name : was told Jia Jia
Origin : was told from Fijian
Face : ah lian look, mai hiam buay pai (5/10)
Height: about 1.5+m (short, but I'm not tall either)
Body : well proportioned. Found caesarian scar while I was digging...(I just take that as her tattoo lor)
Breasts: nice firm B cup with protruding brownish nipples. not sagging at all

Services
Massage : 4/10 (press here, press there)
HJ: 4/10
BJ: didn't ask
FJ: did hinted to her on outcall, she said "heng guei, yao san bai" (very expensive, need 300), then I told her better to take a gun go rob lagi better.
But I think if can build up rapport with her, can get her to do FL outside.

Damages: $35 + $40 (Didn't nego the price b4 the start of the session, nor did she asked if need HJ or not...cos maybe I started fingering and sucking her tits, so she also auto pak chew cheng for me. My mistakes)

Verdict: Will not return a second time. This is the first time I paid for someone else to pak chew cheng for me and I don't feel shiok. I think I still like the idea of poking pussies behind the rubber better.

B0SS
11-10-2005, 03:48 PM

They only do handjob... no full course allowed.... Mi also sianz 1/2..... Dun waste $$ here when u can go to better services at HC....

chelsea76
12-10-2005, 11:03 PM
been to this place few months back. actually wanted to as for chia li, but told me not working! shit.. so a MILF (forgot name) came and entertain me.. masage so so.. then prompt me service i want.. me opt fj.. not a good experience.. like dead fish.. keep rushing you to finish asap..

after that, came out saw a few lian PRC, but not looker.. anyway, will not go there again.

A few blocks beside (RED SUN), me went there a few times... had tried two PRC there (both not working liao).. one still in contact for occasionally fj.. actually going to look for her in a few days time! (just finish reservist exercise) very tired... need some tlc.