PDA

View Full Version : I find this Disgusting and feel Violated - do you?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
20-05-2013, 04:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

You know People's Park Food Centre 3rd floor has many toiletry shops also selling perfumes and beauty stuff? Ok I was there an hour ago buying face mask for someone anyway staff got to go store to take as they are short in the shop. I paid at the cashier and stood beside it waiting for a staff to come back with what I paid for.

Just next to the cashier on the wall are boxes of condoms Durex, Okamoto etc. Came two hunks in tight singlets sure weight lifters la these two, stood next to me directly in front of the condoms and started to discuss which they should buy like "aiya I like that zero zero three", "aiyo they also have zer zero two ah?" "love, this one with aloe good moisturizer leh", "eeeeee so funny (clap-hands super fast) why have black colour one?" etc etc

K N N B C C B limpeh feeling sibeh disgusted liao and also like my environment violated not only me even aunties around also quickly walk away and they don't fuck care at all. I stared at them with disgust then one said "aiyo chin chai la we better qucikly buy and go" took a big box (dozen) paid and quickly fuck off. Even the cashier also shake head and limpeh after that keep thinking how the fuck they're going to use those condoms. KNNBCCB.

Really spoiled my remaining time in Singapore la these bloody chow-ah-kwas.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152565-I-find-this-Disgusting-and-feel-Violated-do-you&goto=newpost).