PDA

View Full Version : Batam FR 14 - 16/05/05

Frridayy
17-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Part 1/4 Din know how to start this FR.. coz not one of those recommendation thread FR. But good or no good, it's still a FR, here goes..

Reach Harbour Front seven early eight early, waiting for lao jiao to arrive (let lao jiao to admit later, samster too). I like to reach meeting place early to survey situation, scared later see friends or relatives going there too..
Wait for some time, lao jiao came (late) with 2 coconuts.. bought tickets to Batam, wait for boat, TCSS (first time meet).Reach Batam liao, his permanent gal came to pick us up with personal chauffeur :p

Check into Hotel Island Garden, not bad, quite reasonable, S$49 /day. Room is clean and no weird smell (hate those). Proceed to pick up a gal for me, because saturday mah.. scared singaporeans chiong there liao.. KNN singaporeans r really fast. Most KTV is already left with few gals or all the buay gan ones.. After a few hopping, found a small petite gal, report as follows :

KTV : ???????? (forgot liao, hop too many KTV)
Name : Lisa
Height : Estimate 1.3m (like small child)
Weight : Estimate 35kg+ (skinny but skin very fair)
Boobs : Small (A cuppa)
Butt : Small but firm (hate saggy ones)

SOP as in room, she'll take out all her equipments (shower stuff).. bring me to shower, lather up and blah blah blah.. As usual, Indon chicks needs more initiative.. so i take control lor.. started with petting at her neck, Damn i can feel her blushing, coz i can feel her cheek feeling very hot, so i raise to licking her ear. tat's always a killer! i can sense her starts to breathe deeper but still controlling herself (tahan moans). hmm.. gotta get her to moans.. Proceed to wander downwards.. loitering near the nipples, din wanna go straight to it.. ooo.. it's already hard (and black) My hands starts to roam the cheek of her ass.. she starts to twist and wiggle her way out, but i din wanna let her have her way :p My tongue gave the impact, dragonfly touch the water, slowly flicking across her right nipple.. tat's it! first moan! hmm.. lifted my both hands to grope her tiny breast. "Condom" she said.. "Not yet" i whisper at her ear, blowing it with hot air (doubt she understand english). With my left hand on her left breast, frenching her, my right hand moved to the water hole.. She quickly clamp her thighs shut, sigh.. cannot penetrate.. so this time round, i lifted her legs up (she's still lying down) and took a good look at her CB. hmm.. looks clean and young.. slowly, i lick her inner thighs.. KNN by reflexes she gave me a hard kick (luckily only the thighs hit my shoulder, but still painful) jia lat liao, REVENGE! i spread her legs using my thighs and lifted her up again. i took a big risk and lick her CB! with lots of struggle and slurps, she finally gave up and surrenders to me.. by now she's very wet.. i turn her around and push her head towards my dick (she din say cannot BJ, or maybe i dun understand her malay, haha) ooo.. she do give BJ.
i finger her pussy as she suck on my dick (69), damn.. she's hot and wet now.. hmm.. her butt looks good too ^^ i gave it a quick lick and she immediately rolls off (said something in malay, guess tat means no ass job) i put on my Condom and proceed to mount her missionary. She's still trying not to moans.. hmm.. i guess she's shy, so i dismount and turn on the tv (volume high enuf to filter screams) lay on the bed, and ask her to mount me. ooosh.. shiok.. she rides and she moans.. soon i can hear the wet slapping sound (guess she's wet again) Turn her around and doggie her.. and missionary and sideway.. finally i cannot take it anymore (nah.. not shooting yet, i mean too tired lah) i remove my CD and ask her to blow it out.. she refuse, so i motion her to jerk it out. she led me to the toilet, wash my dick clean, lather it, and wack til it's out.. another contribution to the toilet bowl.. we both shower again and change up.. she then told me tat her hole is feeling pain (well i assume she's saying pain, sakit = pain, rite?) so strip her panties and took a look at it.. looks raw.. damn.. she's damaged.. sigh..

alphalaw
18-05-2005, 08:17 PM
i i lick her inner thighs.. KNN by reflexes she gave me a hard kick (luckily only the thighs hit my shoulder, but still painful) jia lat liao, REVENGE! i spread her legs using my thighs and lifted her up again. i took a big risk and lick her CB! with lots of struggle and slurps, she finally gave up and surrenders to me.. by now she's very wet.. i turn her around and push her head towards my dick (she din say cannot BJ, or maybe i dun understand her malay, haha) ooo.. she do give BJ.
i finger her pussy as she suck on my dick (69), damn.. she's hot and wet now.. hmm.. her butt looks good too ^^ i

Nice. but 1 thread only 1 post? More more!!! :D

Nice work on her, some ppl grumble to me say they dun allow finger or stuff... here's the answer to some bro's question. :)

Frridayy
18-05-2005, 09:53 PM
part 2/4 Met up with lao jiao for dinner. the small girl is moody (well, she's always moody outside the room, she's scared tat her friends and relatives saw her, her RL BF is also from batam, din know tat she's working as.. ) After dinner,we went to ktv, blah blah blah.. also found out tat her bf is now working at Malaysia, so she's feeling very sad.. sigh.. decided to drop her for another girl tomorrow.. bo sim zho gang.. sianz.. Decided not to touch her tat nite.. Reasons : damaged and moody. Next morning she seems a bit better.. so decided to bonk her b4 letting her go.. hmm.. still damaged.. but she says it's ok, so i do real fast one, spray on her stomach and let her go (after shower).

BJ : 6/10 (my previous gf is doing a better job, 9/10)
FJ : 7/10 (too skinny, keep banging into her hip bone, ouch..)
Damage : 300,000 Rupiah + 50,000 Rupiah (tips for service) + 50,000 Rupiah (the nite b4 to let her call her bf, maybe tat cheer her up in the morning)
i'm too nice... :(
just b4 dinner lao jiao bring me around to search for new gal

Frridayy
18-05-2005, 09:55 PM
3/4
KTV : Rainbow
Name : Ah Hui (Chinese)
Height : Estimate 1.65m
Weight : Estimate 50kg (got tummy)
Boobs : D cuppa
Butt : Small but firm (hate saggy ones)

After dinner, i jio lao jiao to go to ktv again, everyone agrees, but AH hui hints tat she wanna go bathe first (maybe i should join her :p) So everyone goes back to hotel b4 meeting up for ktv, told lao jiao tat i'll call him when rdy. Inside the room, again all the shower stuff.. but she got more.. She has a tummy ache so i let her shit b4 work.. after shit, we tcss for a while b4 deciding to go for shower. lao jiao call, he go ktv first, i'll catch up later.
Wow, inside the shower, her boobs is really BIG and her nipples really stands out (black and erect), but her tummy is a turn off.. her shower is really troublesome, she needs to shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, brush teeth, wash her CB with CB care. After coming out, she dun wanna work yet..
she need to do facial with wash and clean with toner. then cover her entire body with baby cream.. (think she's princess.. please lah.. kns) After tat she lays down ground rules (CCB rules) she used to take drugs, so during 1 session her stomach kanna problem (pain), so she need to visit the toilet a lot.. due to the pain, she cannot tahan long FJ.. so she dun want me to wear CD. she show me tat she's clean (with doc cert) (her "lao gong" is a SG doctor anyway). Her boobs is big but cannot tahan to groping, she claim tat it's painful. her nipple is also painful coz some idiot bit her nipples the nite b4.. no fingering, no BJ. KNN.. everything cannot, dun know call her for wat.. wanna chase her away.. but so late liao, pay money liao, + very tuff to find another replacement.. LL. Bo chap, i put on CD and say i wanna fuck liao.. she bo bian so she open up and let me enter lor.. wack her for quite long, she can really scream :p but my member soon become soft.. sianz..

Frridayy
18-05-2005, 09:57 PM
4/4 so i decided to go to ktv.. she promise to help me later.. went to ktv, can't find lao jiao, the staff dun let me go in to find them.. bo bian, go back room.. Ah hui change back to pajamas and turn on the tv.. sianz.. du lan liao.. keeps finding way to squeeze her boobs. after some resistance, i use the magic word "zho gung liao", tat she understand, so she strips and again lays there for me to enter, again i put on CD and enter her. i gotta admit, her screaming is a real turn on, but it's boring tat u can't do anything else.. after some time, my brother still dun seems to cooperate and shoot.. she then had her pain again.. toilet again.. come back.. i where got mood.. so she coax me to remove my CD.. sigh.. i took off my cap and continue to wack! Hmm.. can really feel her juice this time.. but then.. i dun last long liao.. so i pull my brother out, wanna shoot on her face! she's quite smart, quickly rolls away!
Nah beh.. shoot on the bed.. i say i dun care, she gets to sleep at tat area tat nite. LL. At nite, brother keeps coming to attention, so i keeps molesting her whole nite.. she quite du lan and pretends to sleep thru it (info she wears bra to sleep, say scared breast gets saggy).. sianz. the next morning, i purposely pull open the window blind, the morning sun is really glaring.. she opens her eyes and stares at me fiercely and went on to hide under the blanket. knn.. i du lan with her so i shout at her, say "kun, u good, kun some more.." she seems kinda scared and crawl to me and say "hor wa kun a bit lah, u whole nite disturb me.." sigh.. maybe it's my fault lor.. so i left her there and went for breakfast on my own. After breakfast, i came up.. she's still asleep.. kun xin.. so i wake her up and say "zho gang" she gave me the du lan face, went to toilet, shit again. after tat strip and lay there.. she say "lai, mai use CD, wa mai use" CCB, i then went to fuck her.. dun care dry or not.. knn.. now brother won't cooperate again.. after much wacking, feeling the raw, saw her LJ face, i pull it out and jerk all over her body. went on to shower.. at least she still remember to shower me.. after tat, she pack up, says she had to visit her doctor hubby at tanjung pinang..

BJ : Cannot
FJ : 7/10 (although service no good, but she can really scream, i like screamer)
Damage : 300,000 Rupiah + 50,000 Rupiah (tips for service) (will feel bad if i dun tip.. i know i kept her awake whole nite..)

After tat, return to singapore.. but i saw a really pretty gal on my way back :p (really decent one, not hanky panky type) might wanna kao her ;p

seacher
18-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Part 1/4 ..
hi bro
i want more!!!

JOGK
18-05-2005, 11:57 PM
he was with me lah :p

honestly indo muslim ceweks dont really want to do bj or ar
maybe its already bad that they are doing this trade
thats what i heard about it through their people
actually same goes to thailand when i cheong there many years back

like i said the quality of the ceweks in batam really dropped
my sayang known me for two years
that time still got plenty of good stuff
thats why i mention she should be my last cewek darling in batam
after that......bye bye batam!

alphalaw
19-05-2005, 11:30 PM

Yah. Byebye Btm for the next 6 months. :)

DNAT
20-05-2005, 12:16 AM
he was with me lah

wow lau eh .. why thread starter kena denied entry to KTV? you never give him your HP number to contact [from his hotel room after he done his 'job' or tell him which KTV room # to look for you after you go into the KTV room meh?

si bey au :D

JOGK
20-05-2005, 02:27 AM
wow lau eh .. why thread starter kena denied entry to KTV? you never give him your HP number to contact [from his hotel room after he done his 'job' or tell him which KTV room # to look for you after you go into the KTV room meh?

si bey au :D

he called me lah
you know lah
inside ktv very loud
i called him
told him TOTTENHAM room
i dont know why they wont let him in
there isnt such a thing

Frridayy
20-05-2005, 07:41 AM
aiyoh.. initially when i dun know they r at which room, i ask the lady outside to check for jogk's booking (sure got record wat..) but she say : no such person. knn.. then i wanna go in and search, she say cannot.. think she scared i see humping session inside. dun think the door have peep holes.. imagine u humping half-way a stranger came in..

but i saw lots of chio bu there (ktv @ island garden).. anyone know the pricing there? the chinese there looks juicy (service yet to b define)

DNAT
20-05-2005, 10:05 AM
you know lah
inside ktv very loud
i called him
told him TOTTENHAM room
i dont know why they wont let him in
there isnt such a thing

J,
1. sms the room name to him mah
2. come down or go out to the KTV reception there and fetch him in
- sorry if I am being nosey
:(

acer3939
20-05-2005, 10:08 AM
sorry if I am being nosey
How truth on this part keke :D

DNAT
20-05-2005, 10:09 AM
but i saw lots of chio bu there (ktv @ island garden).. anyone know the pricing there? the chinese there looks juicy (service yet to b define)

Price - normal rate = Rp500K for LT

Service = heard its so-so only .. no BJ 1 (I heard) :D

breach
20-05-2005, 03:18 PM
Somehow I have a feeling I was queueing behind U guys while waiting to be cleared by Batam custom.

No pun intended but all the Indonesian ceweks I'd booked did give blow job (w/o caps). They came from Sensasi, Sedona and Permata, but I do agree they do not entertain ass fxxks. FWIW, the girls do give very good frenching and sometimes rather aggressive in this respect.

Well I was also in Batam during this period with my regular girl. Although I'm more turned on by fresh bodies from other ceweks, the service from my regular "pacar" simply outweighs the distraction.

More often than not, she initiated the move by grabbing my member and stroking it till it grows from a weed to a tree trunk. Deep frenching follows suit and then the usual downstream cat bath happens to vice versa. Usually I let her have the first move; her tongues oscillating from my nipples to groin and then finally balls and rod. After which, I would take over and lick her nipples and downward to pussy while concentrating mostly on her clit and giving a brief respite from orgasm fatigue by licking around her hole occasionally.

She loves me to mount her missionary style and I know when she reaches orgasm as she would grab either my bums or back and lock her feet around my thighs. I normally accelerate thrusting when this occurs so we can all come together at the same time.

The only complaint is she's not a screamer and more of a whimper but U can't beat having her whimpering "abang" or "my name" when she's climaxing. Oh well, writing this already gives me a hard on, TGIF!

Please spare me the zap and up my points instead if I wish not to reveal her identity. However, those interested could try 237 and 216 at Permata Indah. I think the former is named Saree or Sari. Nice curvy body and big boobs. The latter is slightly slimmer and boobs are still supple enough to attract your grasp.

Price: 300K
Place: Permata Indah
No. of girls: 70

AhBengKeong
20-05-2005, 03:34 PM
he was with me lah :p

honestly indo muslim ceweks dont really want to do bj or ar
maybe its already bad that they are doing this trade
thats what i heard about it through their people
actually same goes to thailand when i cheong there many years back

i think it depends on individual la......when i went hdy, all the WLs all bbbj, all can commando except one....i had abt 10+ of WLs at hdy...

for riau, most of the ceweks i had all like bbbj, esp my ex-sayang who like to eat sperm....

tat's why i only go balai now.....the standard is still there....

AhBengKeong
20-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Somehow I have a feeling I was queueing behind U guys while waiting to be cleared by Batam custom.

No. of girls: 70

same here....riau ceweks dun wear sarong....give bbbj...but seriously, some of them give ass fuck....i notice this trend since 2-3years ago....but overall, balai ceweks cleaner.....1 of 2 trips to batam, i will kena std.....but for balai, maybe 1 of 5 trips....

JOGK
20-05-2005, 04:16 PM
aiyoh.. initially when i dun know they r at which room, i ask the lady outside to check for jogk's booking (sure got record wat..) but she say : no such person. knn.. then i wanna go in and search, she say cannot.. think she scared i see humping session inside. dun think the door have peep holes.. imagine u humping half-way a stranger came in..

wtf! i told you its 500,000 rupiahs already
but my relative can get 200,000 and for muslims is 300,000 if i remember
they dont allow you in because some rooms are taking drugs
you can ask them to call me in my room mah since i told you which room liao

JOGK
20-05-2005, 04:17 PM

not only nosey
pokey too :p

JOGK
20-05-2005, 04:18 PM
i think it depends on individual la......when i went hdy, all the WLs all bbbj, all can commando except one....i had abt 10+ of WLs at hdy...

for riau, most of the ceweks i had all like bbbj, esp my ex-sayang who like to eat sperm....

tat's why i only go balai now.....the standard is still there....

when is your haadyai days?
mine is from 1976 :p

JOGK
20-05-2005, 04:21 PM
same here....riau ceweks dun wear sarong....give bbbj...but seriously, some of them give ass fuck....i notice this trend since 2-3years ago....but overall, balai ceweks cleaner.....1 of 2 trips to batam, i will kena std.....but for balai, maybe 1 of 5 trips....

cleaniness is the gals part to play
its not the place
if she dont practices it
no difference where is she

DNAT
20-05-2005, 05:05 PM

I was just being courteous / polite / honest ... lidat also salah meh? :(

DNAT
20-05-2005, 05:14 PM
not only nosey
pokey too :p

lidat say me hor ... goot ;)

DNAT
20-05-2005, 05:30 PM
wtf! i told you its 500,000 rupiahs already
but my relative can get 200,000 and for muslims is 300,000 if i remember

maybe he forgot the price lah ... so angry for wat? :)

AhBengKeong
21-05-2005, 02:25 AM
when is your haadyai days?
mine is from 1976 :p

never know u so lao jiao.....

AhBengKeong
21-05-2005, 02:26 AM
cleaniness is the gals part to play
its not the place
if she dont practices it
no difference where is she

no....it depends on the guy.....i dun wear sarong.....or i try not to wear....no matter gl, riau or anywhere....hehehe

JOGK
21-05-2005, 04:45 AM
no....it depends on the guy.....i dun wear sarong.....or i try not to wear....no matter gl, riau or anywhere....hehehe

sex diseases almost all starts from the gals
maybe because internal more difficult to clean than external
brother, you taking great risk by doing that
for me i normally use sarong
unless she very much special to me
i willing to take the risk

JOGK
21-05-2005, 04:47 AM
never know u so lao jiao.....

those days those gals dont do bj
its not that they dislike doing it
they will vomit if you force them to do it

AhBengKeong
22-05-2005, 06:53 PM
those days those gals dont do bj
its not that they dislike doing it
they will vomit if you force them to do it

never leh.....for me, it is all part of the package.....very strange to hear tat from u.....u book those WL new to the line isit?

JOGK
23-05-2005, 04:11 AM
never leh.....for me, it is all part of the package.....very strange to hear tat from u.....u book those WL new to the line isit?

ya all or almost all
fresh fresh ones :p

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 12:11 PM
ya all or almost all
fresh fresh ones :p

Expensive also.. :p

Montbank
23-05-2005, 01:41 PM
hahaha wah see all these FRs.. seems like my past experience not wrong loh.. BT ceweks standard dropping liaoz I guess...

I think I was pampered too much in my earlier days, 2 out of 4 belong to the chioz and good type. Now, cannot find much woh... so quite bad loh... Think my Riau days are about over liaoz... hahahah

apui
23-05-2005, 02:07 PM
I think I was pampered too much in my earlier days, 2 out of 4 belong to the chioz and good type. Now, cannot find much woh... so quite bad loh... Think my Riau days are about over liaoz... hahahah

you sure bo?
never try.. wont know one mah...

like last time, shopping around then found your chio "darlin" mah tio bo?? :D

Montbank
23-05-2005, 05:38 PM
hahaha her type I think quite extinct liaoz over in BT... haven't even seen one who can match her overall. lolz..

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 06:58 PM
hahaha wah see all these FRs.. seems like my past experience not wrong loh.. BT ceweks standard dropping liaoz I guess...

They siam passport, then come Geylang for a week.... :)
Thats the info I gotten from my "regular" booking.

Anyways....
Theres always fun in other forms of entertainment. :)

toothbrush
23-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Anyways....
Theres always fun in other forms of entertainment. :)

haha i agree, i think there are alots of stuff to look forward to, FL, shopping and not to forget my good bro XHZ surprise catch :p

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 07:04 PM
haha i agree, i think there are alots of stuff to look forward to, FL, shopping and not to forget my good bro XHZ surprise catch

Hmm.... those not the important ones..

Key word is, "Brotherhood" "Fun" and "laughter". :p :D

His handphone bill for the coming months surely buay dong? hehehe~

toothbrush
23-05-2005, 07:07 PM
Hmm.... those not the important ones..

Key word is, "Brotherhood" "Fun" and "laughter". :p :D

His handphone bill for the coming months surely buay dong? hehehe~

shhh.... im happy for him that he had finally want to "settle" down....
yup brotherhood is one very important factor...
off to batam this weekend! u going?

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 07:12 PM
shhh.... im happy for him that he had finally want to "settle" down....
yup brotherhood is one very important factor...
off to batam this weekend! u going?

Eh... a bit hard.
I want to go find ah xiu lou.

Then, I also want to go Casino.
Bro Veron jioed me go elsewhere liao. So u enjoy urselves :)

JOGK
24-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Expensive also.. :p

350 to 500 bahts only mah

alphalaw
24-05-2005, 06:58 PM
350 to 500 bahts only mah

when ur next surprise trip? :D

DNAT
25-05-2005, 11:07 AM
... Think my Riau days are about over liaoz... hahahah

Open Mob .. in June, ai mai? ;)

waypastprime
25-05-2005, 11:19 AM

I heard u. :p

Batam Man
25-05-2005, 12:05 PM

FYI, June 15 - 20 me in BKK hor...

JOGK
25-05-2005, 04:36 PM
when ur next surprise trip? :D

i quit haadyai many years already

DNAT
25-05-2005, 04:49 PM
i quit haadyai many years already

bring newbies go HDY lah .. end up they fight for gals :rolleyes:

JOGK
25-05-2005, 04:57 PM
bring newbies go HDY lah .. end up they fight for gals :rolleyes:

how you know? :eek:

DNAT
25-05-2005, 05:08 PM
how you know? :eek:

;) hiak hiak hiak

JOGK
25-05-2005, 05:10 PM
;) hiak hiak hiak

CB! just guessing :rolleyes:

DNAT
25-05-2005, 05:15 PM
CB! just guessing :rolleyes:

seow arh? you see your own surprise reply ... I where can guess so accurate?

knn, you told me long time ago during the Glo.net time lah .. so forgetful :rolleyes:

JOGK
25-05-2005, 05:23 PM
seow arh? you see your own surprise reply ... I where can guess so accurate?

knn, you told me long time ago during the Glo.net time lah .. so forgetful :rolleyes:

i dont believe so long you still can remember
you must have written in your dairy

apui
25-05-2005, 05:25 PM
i dont believe so long you still can remember
you must have written in your dairy

this unkle... memori veri good one
ten yrs ago things he also remember one... :D

JOGK
25-05-2005, 05:27 PM
this unkle... memori veri good one
ten yrs ago things he also remember one... :D

no wonder he got so many stories to tell :rolleyes:

apui
25-05-2005, 05:27 PM

huh? i got see salah bo :eek:

JOGK
25-05-2005, 05:29 PM
huh? i got see salah bo :eek:

he talk only lah
i cum batam third time
this saturday going to be fourth time
he is still working like a dog in sillypore :rolleyes:

Montbank
25-05-2005, 08:42 PM

WAH!!! Jun Bo ??? hahahah I hear you!!!

cheongseeker
26-05-2005, 12:34 AM

SM King kena target by some many pple liao. All asking jun bo??? :confused:

DNAT
26-05-2005, 09:07 AM
CBzz ... all suan me hor :mad:
ten years later I will still remember 1

As for the Open Mob, kindly check your PM mail box :cool:

alphalaw
26-05-2005, 09:09 AM
CBzz ... all suan me hor

As for the Open Mob, kindly check your PM mail box

Open mob? :)
No pm me? :(

DNAT
26-05-2005, 09:37 AM
he talk only lah
i cum batam third time
this saturday going to be fourth time
he is still working like a dog in sillypore :rolleyes:

you got relatives in Batam, so can find excuses to go Batam.
I dun have much excuses to smoke my queen :(

DNAT
26-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Open mob? :)
No pm me? :(

sorry sorry, PM message not ready yet.

alphalaw
26-05-2005, 09:59 AM
I dun have much excuses to smoke my queen

I no queen :(

Can help me find one queen in Medan? :p

XiaoHoUzi83
26-05-2005, 07:58 PM
will be at batam every week end
^^
can find me there
^^

JOGK
26-05-2005, 08:19 PM
I dun have much excuses to smoke my queen :(

knn tell my wife go visit relatives ah?
you think my relatives in batam all stupid one ah? :rolleyes:

JOGK
26-05-2005, 08:21 PM
sorry sorry, PM message not ready yet.

knn i see my pm
0 unread
tuar siah bey chun one :rolleyes:

alphalaw
26-05-2005, 09:16 PM
will be at batam every week end
^^
can find me there
^^

I want Medan one. :D

Montbank
27-05-2005, 12:11 AM
CBzz ... all suan me hor :mad:

As for the Open Mob, kindly check your PM mail box :cool:

Wah.. Open Mob I not invited ah ? Dohz leh...

DNAT
27-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Wah.. Open Mob I not invited ah ? Dohz leh...
weekdays Open Mob ... can take leave? :)

Montbank
27-05-2005, 08:51 PM
hahaha can.. but you must inform me in advance lah.. then I can arrange..

cheongseeker
28-05-2005, 02:42 AM
weekdays Open Mob ... can take leave? :)

Uncle OM sure got a lot of suporter 1 lah...