PDA

View Full Version : Silence from "Gang Rape Zaninudin"

Sammyboy RSS Feed
19-05-2013, 04:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

8 days after the thunder and lightening, the threat of law suit against a blogger who turned out to have a humble background and making his way in this world, this prick who is a Member of Parliament, Head of FAS and a fucking mayor has gone quiet.

This is his last message

UPDATE 10/05/2013 @ 2345HRS

MP Zainudin Nordin replied at around 4.30pm with the following email message:

Dear Mr Gangasudhan,
It is clear from your initial posting that it was your intention to ridicule me, and not to debate issues. To do that, you deliberately and mischievously attributed Terry Goodkind’s quote to me and even extracted, without context, part of that quote. Your motives were plain and your response, contrived. You had no choice but to correct this egregious error, but I note there is no hint of an apology from you.
I think it is important to have open, honest debates on issues of the day. It is responses such as yours which in fact stifle honest debate and discourage people from sharing their views.
Thank you.
Zainudin Nordin
Sent from my iPhone

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152485-Silence-from-quot-Gang-Rape-Zaninudin-quot&goto=newpost).