PDA

View Full Version : Angelina Jolie Beaten

sensualtouch
16-05-2005, 07:18 PM
Jus attend the FHM 100 sexiest party at zouk last week, our very local reowned Fiona Xie has beaten the world sexiest Angelina Jolie and in the top No 1!........imagine before the DJ announce the No 1 place, everyone was cheering for Fiona Xie.......too bad she didnt turn up, but got a chance to see the long lost petite Ann Kok, and the sexy Joey Wee.........

Think this boobs queen is getting hotter n sexiest in the local scene.....

plain
16-05-2005, 07:22 PM
But this FHM vote is for ASIA only correct ?

What abut FHM Australia / USA add together ?

I think Fiona Xie will not even be on the list if that happens

Tai_zi21
16-05-2005, 07:36 PM

Agree Totally! There R much more nice Looking Sg Gers Than Her! If Her Boobs R 32A... U think anyone here will care a hack abt Fiona Xie? I dun think so lor! :cool:

Cheri_Popper
16-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Actually all countries that have FHM magazine has their own Top 100 Sexiest list.

In Thailand, the No: 01 is Ase Wang a SG Model of Swedish and Chinese Parents! :rolleyes:

hufnagel
16-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Actually all countries that have FHM magazine has their own Top 100 Sexiest list.

In Thailand, the No: 01 is Ase Wang a SG Model of Swedish and Chinese Parents! :rolleyes:

Ase Wang is ranked third in FHM Thailand's 100 sexiest women, not first.

kingcopa
16-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Jus attend the FHM 100 sexiest party at zouk last week, our very local reowned Fiona Xie has beaten the world sexiest Angelina Jolie and in the top No 1!........imagine before the DJ announce the No 1 place, everyone was cheering for Fiona Xie.......too bad she didnt turn up, but got a chance to see the long lost petite Ann Kok, and the sexy Joey Wee.........

Think this boobs queen is getting hotter n sexiest in the local scene.....

Ann Kok is the all time best man!!!

synkhr0nized
17-05-2005, 01:37 AM
hey buddy, don't think u've been around the world! lol, first i read the topic, i tot she got bashed, but u think fiona xie won against her?

haha, tat's jus for the FHM SG. most continents have theirs too.

sheesh.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2005, 01:43 AM
erm.. does that mean fiona will grace the july FHM cover? :rolleyes:

Ed Powers
17-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Aper dahhhh....i tot angelina jolie kena wallup....emmm mis communication....fiona xie oklah....but i tink s'pore context diana ser better....james u lucky sob....envy u man....

sensualtouch
17-05-2005, 11:09 AM
But this FHM vote is for ASIA only correct ?

What abut FHM Australia / USA add together ?

its for FHM s'pore issue, tats y quite a handful of local artiste in the list , but they are also competing against the world's top artiste n singers wat, so not easy to get in 1st place........someone may cheer to it, someone may not la, well, its all depends............ :p

sensualtouch
17-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Agree Totally! There R much more nice Looking Sg Gers Than Her! If Her Boobs R 32A... U think anyone here will care a hack abt Fiona Xie? I dun think so lor! :cool:

1 mounyain is always higher den the other, she jus too fortunate to have the big tits and cute looking face, in real person, she's quite cute and sweet though..........and also BIGGGGGGG........... :eek:

sensualtouch
17-05-2005, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=synkhr0nized]hey buddy, don't think u've been around the world! lol, first i read the topic, i tot she got bashed, but u think fiona xie won against her?

haha, tat's jus for the FHM SG. most continents have theirs too.

Bro, so u think is easy to top FHM s'pore list? it might be easy to get in the FHM s'pore list for local artiste, bit to top it and compete with some many international superstars, u think is easy huh........i may not been ard the world, but i think like one..... :cool:

willywee
17-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Aper dahhhh....i tot angelina jolie kena wallup....emmm mis communication....fiona xie oklah....but i tink s'pore context diana ser better....james u lucky sob....envy u man....

Wow another Diana Ser fan. She is HOOOOTTTT!

Only one better is Lisa Ang. Very pretty. Surprised she was not in top 100. Must be her lack of headlights :)

dna_gene
17-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Ann Kok is the all time best man!!!

Agreed!!! ^_^ Hands up for Ann Kok! My all-time favorite! Hmmm... Is she les, why still not married or hv bf?