PDA

View Full Version : Looking for financial assistance

KarenM
15-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Dear all,

I have heard about this forum from friends and I am posting here due to financial needs.

I am in my early 20's, 1.65m tall, slim and currently in University. I believe i am relatively attractive but that would be for you to decide. Due to the financial situation of my family, I have to work part time (ie: waitressing in the evenings) to support myself. This leaves me with little time to prepare my tutorials, not to mention little money to pay my fees and other financial commitments.

I am tired of working part time for so little and have come to the conclusion that if I can find a 'sponsor', life will be easier for me in many ways.

I do not have a lot of experience and I am not willing to engage with multiple partners. I am therefore seeking a committed 'sponsor'.

Interested parties, kindly let me know.

Thank you.

DegenerationX
15-05-2013, 05:45 PM
Dear all,

I have heard about this forum from friends and I am posting here due to financial needs.

I am in my early 20's, 1.65m tall, slim and currently in University. I believe i am relatively attractive but that would be for you to decide. Due to the financial situation of my family, I have to work part time (ie: waitressing in the evenings) to support myself. This leaves me with little time to prepare my tutorials, not to mention little money to pay my fees and other financial commitments.

I am tired of working part time for so little and have come to the conclusion that if I can find a 'sponsor', life will be easier for me in many ways.

I do not have a lot of experience and I am not willing to engage with multiple partners. I am therefore seeking a committed 'sponsor'.

Thank you.

So you are just opting for the easy way out rite? :cool:

Nowadays gals, cannot take hardships

sane
15-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Dear all,

I am in my early 20's, 1.65m tall, slim and currently in University. I believe i am relatively attractive but that would be for you to decide.

Thank you.

U have a great future ahead of u. Hopefully u noe what r u getting into.

if u get into a great job and probably meet a good guy in the future, pray that he wont mind about your past.

acidicavex
15-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Straight to point sugar daddy wanted. I believe with the writing pattern we will get a arrogance reply soon :D who want to bet????? Okie horny daddy who got spare $ fall in!

Benong1975
15-05-2013, 06:20 PM
Straight to point sugar daddy wanted. I believe with the writing pattern we will get a arrogance reply soon :D who want to bet????? Okie horny daddy who got spare $ fall in!

Here I come......:D

JayHuang
15-05-2013, 06:20 PM
uhm there is a lot of other way to find right? u sure u wanna go to this thing? anyway i mailed you.

curiouslala
15-05-2013, 07:48 PM
I think you really should rethink it over about your plan..
No matter how hard your life is, as long as you still can endure it, must still keep on going with your own power..
Well, at least that what I believed..

But well, if u stil insist in your excuse to have an easy peasy life, feel free to have it..
As I'm sure, in no time your feeling of not selling yourself would gone and i should give you an advanced welcome to freelancing sexual worker job.

:)

WOOHOO
15-05-2013, 07:52 PM
Well done babes

ColdBlood99
15-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Nowaday young ladies cannot take hardship. But anyway good luck hunting. Study hard

SammyNewbie
15-05-2013, 08:20 PM
I have a soft spot for this one if it's genuine case.

I try before. Pay not enough to pay one. Can barely support yourself. Do you have a poly diploma?

If you have, find a specialized job that pays more first. Work for about two years first. Then after that pursue a part time degree. If your family bought property, ask if they can find a way to let go. Full time studies with uni while working is siao one.

If not, you can find a geek boy and befriend him and leech home work off him if you just want the degree but don't plan to stay in this line. Aiyo! I teaching all the wrong stuff :o

I hope this is school holiday prank rather than genuine case *sigh*

Cuntworth
15-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Got pic to show???

sane
15-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Got pic to show???

u wan to be her sponsor :confused:

Cuntworth
15-05-2013, 10:17 PM
u wan to be her sponsor :confused:

Nope... Just asking on behalf of forum population:D

nuclearkid
15-05-2013, 10:26 PM
TS, you have probably considered the run-of-the-mill options and have deemed them unattractive. Life in this costly country isn't easy for most of us, its not only you. This money raising option is something you cannot undo and you will have to live for for the rest of your life. Its unlikely you will feel good about it looking back when you're older. Most of us have regrets looking back on our lives, don't add another to that list if you can help it.

Hard work, less play and more discipline will get you through this difficult patch. Some time into your successful future when you look back to today, am very sure you will struggle to stifle that gratifying smile knowing you have made it through sheer determination. Don't cop out. :)

sane
15-05-2013, 10:34 PM
TS, you have probably considered the run-of-the-mill options and have deemed them unattractive. Life in this costly country isn't easy for most of us, its not only you. This money raising option is something you cannot undo and you will have to live for for the rest of your life. Its unlikely you will feel good about it looking back when you're older. Most of us have regrets looking back on our lives, don't add another to that list if you can help it.

Hard work, less play and more discipline will get you through this difficult patch. Some time into your successful future when you look back to today, am very sure you will struggle to stifle that gratifying smile knowing you have made it through sheer determination. Don't cop out. :)

well-said!

Jt1990tj
15-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Don't walk down the path of no return man. IMO, if you exchange sex for money, then you'll somehow regret that decision later in your life. What the army taught me was don't always take the easy way out. Your experience let you grow as a person, are you sure you want being a sugar baby as part of that growing up process?

You and I are similar, young and still in uni. Find other ways to supplement your income. Try tuition, that's why the money is now. That's what I do at times to earn some pocket money. Work hard, go get a first class honors and get yourself a fine job.

Be the woman man wants to be with. Not the woman man pays to be with.

pussylovettes
15-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Money lost still can earn back but for this, there isn't a return road. Good luck.

hardrod69
16-05-2013, 12:02 AM
TS, your mailbox is full. Please get in touch with me. I have a proposition.

Thanks.

robinllp
16-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Hi Karen, I'm keen, pls email me at [email protected] to discuss further.

TaTTooBaBy
16-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Dear all,

Thank you.

sorry to intrude ... but personally I feel that this is nt a good option ... I understand that maybe u r undergoing some stress handling ur studies tgt wif ur job of lil pay like wat u mentioned but hope tt u can reconsider this option of trading urself wif $$$ ... treasure urself like how u wan ppl to treasure u ... dun let regret consume ur life ... there r still option open as long as u believe tt u will b paid off for all da hardship tt u have endured ... :) jyjy

GalaxyPocket
16-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Hi karen. email me [email protected] :)

huhu123
16-05-2013, 01:33 AM
Sad first world country. Do we really need to sacrifice so much for the pursue of excellence? Or what we deem is of value? Is there any other alternative? Quite a number of ladies putting up huge sacrifices just for that piece of paper; most i met the reason for entering the trade is to further their studies, of course they are those just for materials gain born out of vanity.But what for? For a piece of paper that open doors to the many opportunities which perceive that will give us the qualities of life but end out with many regrets and heartaches. Dun understand y? Should i keep one sugar babes for a few month and understudy the psyche behind this social trend?

owl888
16-05-2013, 02:03 AM
TS if u have SD, never never never do raw. Oso, never fall in love with your SD.

Like most bros say, do reconsider your decision.......

wallalla
16-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Hey Karen,

Can you drop me a Private Message (PM).

I would be keen.

KarenM
16-05-2013, 07:21 AM
Dear all,

Thank you so much for your concern and guidance. I am sincerely grateful and pleasantly surprised that there seem to be so many sweet men out there in a forum like this. :)

Someone said that I will probably give an arrogant response. I cannot understand the basis for this comment as I am doing this in despair and not arrogance. This is not something I am proud of and I have considered several options before looking in this direction. Managing work and study is taking it's toll and for the last few terms, I have had much difficulty keeping up. My family is not well off and to make matters worst, my dad has a gambling habit that makes it very embarrassing for us and the hourly part time wage is just inadequate. - sorry but don't wish to go into details here.

My intention is not to engage with multiple partners but to look for one sincere (hopefully) person. Whilst I understand your points regarding this being the point of no return, to me, it's like having a bf who helps me financially. Some of my classmates have that arrangement and it seem to work for them.

It may seem to many that I am taking the 'easy way out' but I guess as a man, you may not be able to appreciate that this is hardly an 'easy way out' physically nor emotionally.

huhu123
16-05-2013, 07:37 AM
Dear all,

Thank you so much for your concern and guidance. I am sincerely grateful and pleasantly surprised that there seem to be so many sweet men out there in a forum like this. :)

Someone said that I will probably give an arrogant response. I cannot understand the basis for this comment as I am doing this in despair and not arrogance. This is not something I am proud of and I have considered several options before looking in this direction. Managing work and study is taking it's toll and for the last few terms, I have had much difficulty keeping up. My family is not well off and to make matters worst, my dad has a gambling habit that makes it very embarrassing for us and the hourly part time wage is just inadequate. - sorry but don't wish to go into details here.

My intention is not to engage with multiple partners but to look for one sincere (hopefully) person. Whilst I understand your points regarding this being the point of no return, to me, it's like having a bf who helps me financially. Some of my classmates have that arrangement and it seem to work for them.

It may seem to many that I am taking the 'easy way out' but I guess as a man, you may not be able to appreciate that this is hardly an 'easy way out' physically nor emotionally.

good luck all the best.

mrhobbit
16-05-2013, 08:03 AM
Dear all,

Thank you.

Sister Karen, during your intro to find sugardaddy. U have to intro your age, figures, expect range of your sugar daddy for more ppl to pm u

TheStig
16-05-2013, 09:21 AM
I am interested...pulse PM me.

Thanks.

Jt1990tj
16-05-2013, 10:32 AM
So happy TS quoted my 'point of no return'. Even though you're desperate for cash, I urge you to considered.

Here are certain jobs I feel do not take up a lot of your time, but the yield is pretty decent.

1.) Tuition: a uni student can probably get 25-30 dollars an hour. Suppose your waitress job gives you $10 an hour. You'll probably earn 3 times as much from tuition. Best thing, you can just sit there and watch the tuition kid do his homework. You can even revise your modules if the parents not at home. That's what I do. :)

2.) Financial advisor: after I ORD, backside itchy, went to do some interviews in some of these places. Essentially, you gotta sell insurance. The downside is, the pay is mainly commission based. So if you are not good at talking or convincing people, no point IMO. The upside is the timing quite flexible, can talk to your boss and arrange some timings for you to be in the office. The director who wanted to hire me say I 1 month go office for their monthly meetings can already. Other than that, optional to be in the office is can work at home.

3.) Modelling (blogs or events): you mentioned that you're pretty attractive and slim. Modelling should be a good way to earn some extra income. While I'm not familiar with this line of work, I believe the returns are pretty decent. Stand there and look pretty. Perhaps some of these guys who are familiar can add more details to this.

4.) Entrepreneur: Be your own boss. While this is the most difficult path, being your own boss means you can decide on your timing. Earnings wise. Might not be consistant. DIY items, a blogshop selling clothes, or you selling food may work well in your case. These sort of online shops are easy to make, easy to maintain, and a normal posting on fb will definitely get some crowd in. I'm doing business degree and have experimented with blogshops before, can share with you some tips.

If any bros or sis have other ideas, pls add on. My purpose is to persuade TS that there are other routes out there worth considering first, before finally deciding on a SD. TS said she has some family problems, that's why I'm putting all my thinking effort into this thread than the other threads, who I believe only want the money to support a certain lavish lifestyle.

acidicavex
16-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Dear all,

WOO guess I was wrong my apologise to you. As there just quite one too many arrogance SB before when all the bros n sis posted nice advise. And all we get is a slap right across.
Hope u take some advise from some that meant well. But if it is a path u must take I wish u good luck. :)

micmac888
16-05-2013, 11:00 AM
KarenM

how much is ur uni tuition fee for the remainder upon graduation.

and would you be willing to sign a mutual legal contract to bind urself to working for a local company upon graduation.

If u are keen for further info on the essential contract details :

1. That u will graduate with a degree without failing any year whilst u r undergraduate.
2. That upon graduation u are bound to a local company for a mutually agreed period.
3. That any default to the above whatsoever except acts of God that debilitate singapore, local legal proceedings will ensue against you.
4. That you are born in Singapore and are a local citizen from and by birth.

Pre requisites : a curriculum vitae and resume for evaluation.
If you are still interested. Send email [email protected].

consider this as applying for corporate scholarship.

Jt1990tj
16-05-2013, 11:16 AM
KarenM

and would you be willing to sign a mutual legal contract to bind urself to working for a local company upon graduation.

1. That u will graduate with a degree without failing any year whilst u r undergraduate.
2. That upon graduation u are bound to a local company for a mutually agreed period.
3. That any default to the above whatsoever except acts of God that debilitate singapore, local legal proceedings will ensue against you.

Oh wow, that's a pretty good idea. Accepting make candidates?

woodywoody
16-05-2013, 01:09 PM
hahah, Bro micmac888....nice try...don;t think Karen is stupid leh

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 02:10 PM
KarenM

Email address not very professional leh...

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Email address not very professional leh...

yalor, at leasy must put [email protected] mah.... :D

huhu123
16-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Dear all,

Beware dear in sammyboy many guys like to act big boss but no money waiting to cheat girls their body and time. Always ask for cash upfront or weekly basis dun gong gong let daddy fuck one month then never pay u.

sane
16-05-2013, 02:25 PM
Beware dear in sammyboy many guys like to act big boss but no money waiting to cheat girls their body and time. Always ask for cash upfront or weekly basis dun gong gong let daddy fuck one month then never pay u.

I feel sorry for her but wish her well..

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:26 PM

Why u pitchar my lobang? :mad::D

sane
16-05-2013, 02:29 PM

I m still waiting to see live leh :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:31 PM
I m still waiting to see live leh :D

Simi live?? :eek::confused:

sane
16-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Simi live?? :eek::confused:

live kc firing :D .. heehee ..

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:50 PM
live kc firing :D .. heehee ..

Mai lah. She looking for SD. Dun wanna disturb her. But if she is ok with others pay petrol while I co-drive, I dun mind. :D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 02:52 PM

i despice this type of man alot.. u sure u are 1 of them?

cheat gals body and money, pui :mad:

sane
16-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Mai lah. She looking for SD. Dun wanna disturb her. But if she is ok with others pay petrol while I co-drive, I dun mind. :D

not her la.. she already v poor thing .. i mean on the main :X

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:53 PM

wah...sibeh fierce sia. I scared leh......

sane
16-05-2013, 02:54 PM

mai 激动 。。 calm down .. the one who do usually wont voice out , the one voice out wont do ..

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:54 PM
mai 激动 。。 calm down .. the one who do usually wont voice out , the one voice out wont do ..

I scared scared. How?? :(

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 02:55 PM
wah...sibeh fierce sia. I scared leh......

no need scared lah, i just despise man who cheap gals money..;)

ppl life desperate already then have to end up this way, yet they come and free load.. listen liao also tulan :(

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 02:57 PM

dont worry lah, i know singer isnt like that. but i just hate it when i see something like that ;)

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 02:57 PM
no need scared lah, i just despise man who cheap gals money..;)

ppl life desperate already then have to end up this way, yet they come and free load.. listen liao also tulan :(

Then then if she got sugar daddy liao, but she still fling with me. Like that can bo? :D

sane
16-05-2013, 02:58 PM
I scared scared. How?? :(

Sayang sayang lovely sis DX ..

dont worry, no man will cheat u, bro Ace will protect u this damsel in distress!

sane
16-05-2013, 02:59 PM
Then then if she got sugar daddy liao, but she still fling with me. Like that can bo? :D

like tt, u gotta ask her SD mah :D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 02:59 PM

is that possible when i am around? :D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:00 PM
Sayang sayang lovely sis DX ..

dont worry, no man will cheat u, bro Ace will protect u this damsel in distress!

and please dont make me puke :eek:

another thing that i dont like is man posing as ladies :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:01 PM
like tt, u gotta ask her SD mah :D

No wor, have to ask TS mah

is that possible when i am around? :D

Ye, it is. U see, SD take 2 days. U take 3 days, the other fling take 1 day. 1 day she rest. Just nice mah :D

sane
16-05-2013, 03:01 PM

Then ladies pose as men :confused::D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:02 PM

U very many rules and regulations leh :cool::D

sane
16-05-2013, 03:04 PM

u finally found one more traditional than u!

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:05 PM

no leh, i feel it very disgusting when some 'poser' come smuacks me or sayang like that..

then im very imaginative, thinking of the senario upset me :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:05 PM

Pls call him AGG in future

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:06 PM

haha, bo pian leh, im a old man :D

sane
16-05-2013, 03:06 PM
no leh, i feel it very disgusting when some 'poser' come smuacks me or sayang like that..

then im very imaginative, thinking of the senario upset me :D

Oo u dun to be muacks n sayang :D::eek:

sane
16-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Pls call him AGG in future

cannot, AGG is especially reserved for u, one n only!!!

sane
16-05-2013, 03:07 PM
haha, bo pian leh, im a old man :D

waa sound like 叶问!!

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:08 PM
waa sound like 叶问!!

He is 叶问 younger brother, 别问 :D

molarfire
16-05-2013, 03:08 PM
Help TS think of solution leh.

sane
16-05-2013, 03:09 PM

lols ,, tts indeed v funny :D

Jt1990tj
16-05-2013, 03:10 PM
I got an idea already. Everyone donate some money to me, then I be the SD.

sane
16-05-2013, 03:12 PM

how about throwing eggs?

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:12 PM

Sorry, I'm 别问 brother, 别停(不要停) :D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:13 PM

bro, dont do this even u find u had too much points :D

sane
16-05-2013, 03:13 PM

so we should call u tingting :confused:

huhu123
16-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Afternoon u all so free....where sister woowoo? Seducing guy behind my back:D

sane

He long time never get zapped le :D

DegenerationX

Talking about this, actually I dun like girls who say 不要停

Jt1990tj

I was so sad, points keep getting zapped. Long time ago don't bother already.

It was a joke. So whoever zapped me because of that is a total retard lor.

sane
16-05-2013, 03:15 PM

She pms today :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:15 PM

Lol. This is damn funny!! :D:D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:16 PM

*puke* :D:D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:17 PM

poser lai liao :D

Jt1990tj
16-05-2013, 03:18 PM
Lol. This is damn funny!! :D:D

Show some compassion leh.

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:19 PM

U can shout to me 别停,哥 or 哥,别停 :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:19 PM
Show some compassion leh.

Everyone here knows I got no compassion de, especially towards guys :D

sane
16-05-2013, 03:20 PM

u watch too much korean drama le :D

sane

no wonder so ruthless towards me :(

aceaceguy

100% agree :D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:21 PM
u watch too much korean drama le :D

i think still lose to u, mei :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:22 PM

Bwahahahaha!!!!! :D

Sibeh idea leh :D:D

sane
16-05-2013, 03:22 PM
i think still lose to u, mei :D

i m 哥 。。。 :D

huhu123
16-05-2013, 03:23 PM
poser lai liao :D

y call me poser?:(

sane
16-05-2013, 03:25 PM
y call me poser?:(

coz u r model, like to strike pose :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:26 PM
coz u r model, like to strike pose :D

Argh!! u beat me to it. :mad:

sane
16-05-2013, 03:27 PM
lols .. its okie coz AGG tend to be abit slow :D

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:28 PM
lols .. its okie coz AGG tend to be abit slow :D

:mad::mad::mad:

huhu123
16-05-2013, 03:29 PM

i pose sexy sexy for u to see.

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:29 PM
i m 哥 。。。 :D

in that case, wrong channel liao.. sorry

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 03:30 PM
i pose sexy sexy for u to see.

No need. I dun like to see.....:D

aceaceguy
16-05-2013, 03:35 PM
No need. I dun like to see.....:D

u see, poser right? :D

acidicavex
16-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Wah u 3 tcss until song song kow jurong :D

justl00king
16-05-2013, 06:18 PM

It may seem to many that I am taking the 'easy way out' but I guess as a man, you may not be able to appreciate that this is hardly an 'easy way out' physically nor emotionally.No one in the right mind will advise you to go for it but this is a sex forum after all, so I shall not act saint like.

You sound like a really sensible and sweet gal, maybe forced by circumstances to do the necessary. We may not fully understand your situation, only you will know best what is required to be done.

If all other options have been explored and this is the route you choose to partake, I wish you all the best. Hope you can find a nice bf aka sugar dad to take good care of you.

Guess your mailbox should be flooded with offers by now. :)

papaya00
16-05-2013, 11:23 PM
Dear all,

There's always other option in life. I believe in this few quote and I always stay optimistic. ' there's a will there's a way.' ' when life is tough, u have to be tougher.'

Those reason are not good excuse to find SD. My dad business failed with no saving and despite of that I am working full time + studying part time. In additional my sister is a single parent.

My life might not be as tough as yours. But I believe if you have the determination you can do it.

huhu123
17-05-2013, 01:21 AM
There's always other option in life. I believe in this few quote and I always stay optimistic. ' there's a will there's a way.' ' when life is tough, u have to be tougher.'

Those reason are not good excuse to find SD. My dad business failed with no saving and despite of that I am working full time + studying part time. In additional my sister is a single parent.

My life might not be as tough as yours. But I believe if you have the determination you can do it.

kudos....:)

huhu123
17-05-2013, 01:51 AM
u see, poser right? :D

heheh u wanna join us so it will be threesome:D

WOOHOO
17-05-2013, 07:06 AM
heheh u wanna join us so it will be threesome:D

3 in 1 :p
wahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait wakakakakaka

huhu123
17-05-2013, 07:38 AM
3 in 1 :p
wahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait wakakakakaka

ya morning 3 in 1 coffee.

KarenM
17-05-2013, 08:42 AM
Dear all,

My apologies for the delayed responses as I am currently attending the special term till June and am pretty busy throughout the day. My mailbox also fills up pretty quickly and I have not gotten down to responding to the PMs.

I have gotten many PMs and have been trying to clear them but am apparently not doing it fast enough. To those who have been making offers for 'modeling' assignments, request for photos, offers to film us making out (that's really crazy! My faculty already has enough sex scandals and I have no intention to be the next Internet sensation), offers for scholarship, etc... Sorry but I will have to politely turn these down. ;)

I will seriously think this through and also evaluate the sincere responses. Special thanks to the guys who try to talk some sense into me...you are really sweet... Muck!

happymike787
17-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Hi Karen,

Write to my [email protected]

I will be able to explain in details my interest and how I can assist you.

Hope to hear from you

Mike

ddanida
17-05-2013, 03:04 PM
I am looking for a young lady to spend some time with me on a regular basis. In return I am willing to meet your financial needs (as indicated in your post).

I am not actually looking for anything sexual, just companionship. Perhaps this will be more to your liking given what you wrote in your second post.

do let me know if this would interest you I can email to [email protected]

Jt1990tj
17-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Dear all,

My apologies for the delayed responses as I am currently attending the special term till June and am pretty busy throughout the day. My mailbox also fills up pretty quickly and I have not gotten down to responding to the PMs.

I have gotten many PMs and have been trying to clear them but am apparently not doing it fast enough. To those who have been making offers for 'modeling' assignments, request for photos, offers to film us making out (that's really crazy! My faculty already has enough sex scandals and I have no intention to be the next Internet sensation), offers for scholarship, etc... Sorry but I will have to politely turn these down. ;)

I will seriously think this through and also evaluate the sincere responses. Special thanks to the guys who try to talk some sense into me...you are really sweet... Muck!

Ya. This is unlike starwars. The dark side ain't cool. Wise you all the best. Got time to check out my damn tribute thread and chitchat there with the fun loving people. Maybe they can offer up some advice too.

Rob82
18-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Hi there,

Im interested to form a mutually beneficial r/s with you.
30m / 1170scm /63kg
Do contact me if still keen.

Mail:[email protected]

Cheers,
Rob

Giken
18-05-2013, 12:07 PM
U have a great future ahead of u. Hopefully u noe what r u getting into.

if u get into a great job and probably meet a good guy in the future, pray that he wont mind about your past.

trully agree wat ts mention. u have great future ahead of u. think hard n think twice my dear sister. I believed u are not the only one going through these shit in tis world. easy way out always have a price to pay. is it worth it.... weight it urself. good luck.

edhere123
19-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Dear all,

Dear Karen,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

lbk2020
20-05-2013, 08:06 AM
PM me too. Cheers

darren76
20-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Do drop me a PM.

KarenM
27-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Dear all,

Sorry for the silence as I have been awfully busy last week.

I would like to think through this carefully and will put this on hold for now.

A kind soul here has offered me a decent part time job and I am taking it up. It pays better than waitressing but at the same time, gives me some flexibility to work and manage my studies. It's not an SD arrangement by the way but is a data entry (CRM) thingy....:)

Thank you all.