PDA

View Full Version : Jenny from Great Easter Tui Na

dav781
15-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Just a short simple FR.

Was walking along lor 19 the other day and suddenly this pretty lady with deep cleavage called out to me. Was supposed to go for supper but she was simply too CFM. Ended up going into the shop.

There was some other PRCs on the sofa inside but none as good as her. So insisted on taking her, $30 per hour.

The massage was not too bad, in fact above average. The best thing was that she was in this really short skirt and her black undies could always be seen. This aroused me greatly.

About 40 minutes into the message, she popped the question in English. Do you wanna a hj? mmm, was told $30 and well, since I was there, might as well.

The hj was normal but she made it up with nipple licking. I was not too experienced in tui na, so I was not too sure if I could autoroam her top and bottom. I decided against since it was my first time there. Maybe bros here can tell me if full autoroam is allowed by her?

And yup, she's Jenny.

mrfireball59
15-05-2005, 04:31 PM
bro, you should do it, i mean autoroam her top and bottom. If she stop you or move away until you cannot reach her then you will know the answer already lor...

dav781
15-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Yup, should have tried it :)

One thing about her is that she is really pretty. Can easily work in KTV kind. And her voice was really alluring, soft and sexy. The whole package is really excellent. My two cents point of view.

triple h
15-05-2005, 10:05 PM
BRO DAV,
next time pay jenny another visit, ka ka AUTOROAM !!!!! She sounds value for $$$$ :D

dav781
15-05-2005, 11:02 PM
ok will try next time :D

But I would to check with other brothers if she could be autoroam, and also if top only or both top and bottom.

And does anyone know if she does FJ or can be tabao to hotel?

triple h
15-05-2005, 11:29 PM
ok will try next time :D

But I would to check with other brothers if she could be autoroam, and also if top only or both top and bottom.

And does anyone know if she does FJ or can be tabao to hotel?

bRO, u go try again lah bro. when she hj, u let your fingers do roaming, no objection means can lah. Finger her deep, and take off her bra. Ak if can tittyfuck for good measure. HEHEHE :D

R-K-O
15-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Bro Dav, just like other bros encourage, some things must try then u know the answer. never try, never know. Anyway, from what u describe, i feel that she can be autorom and fingering. If you put in more effort, maybe will get tits fuck or fj at a cheap price......... :D

R-K-O

owen10
16-05-2005, 12:41 AM
cant agree more wif d bros here.u shd try yr luck autoroaming all over her. if d gal is $$$ faced she may juz ask u to pay more. very commonly if u negotiate HJ to $30 d TN gal may tell u 'bu ke yi mo' (cannot touch) ... if wanna touch muz pay $50.

dav781
16-05-2005, 08:34 AM
More interested in know if any bros here tried her?

dav781
16-05-2005, 02:24 PM
By the way, just to answer the PMs, the tui na is called Great Eastern Tui Na. Its along lor 19 Geylang, beside the tattoo shop.

Most of the girls are in 30s, but generally ok looking.

As for Jenny, she is the youngest and prettiest (my personal point of view). mmm... CFM look.. think she is more suited for KTV. By the way, she's usually the one standing at the door to "invite" customers in.

Anyone that tried her, pls share youe FRs, ok!

SeXnOtEnOuGh
16-05-2005, 03:15 PM
If you had bothered to read the threads...there was already something about her...and I had already mentioned that it was her request to me not to publicise anything about her on the net as thats what Lisa jie (the in charge) told her. Don't understand why some people cannot do some research first before asking...you guys can go on and publicise more and the next thing we know shes sent back to PRC liao.

I was her regular b4 but I have am partially retiring now and you are right...was really charmed by her and her face and body is really good enough for KTV...in fact better...and she does allow autoroam. The thing with her is she's really an easygoing girl (easygoing doesn't mean allow BJ or FJ) and if you treat her with respect she will reciprocate. And her massage is really good as she used to be a chinese physician assistant so she knows how to do massage etc. Got a tattoo above her ass.

Note: Have you guys realise that the girls in TN never washed up afetr every session, even though their body has been kissed all over...so basically you are tocuhing or kissing and licking whatever saliva or cum the girls have on their body too...:)...

So thats it...I did what I could do to help and protect them...but some people here just never bother to take my advice...this will be the last time I am saying this...I can't protect all of them...and I have better things to do then always come with with this kind of stuff...and oversee the forum and try to see if anything is posted on them...oh why did I agree to help them in the first place.......

Well said bro
I am also her regular but i just keep quiet when this post is here just to see whether got any person reply a not
ya it is her request not to post here and please respect her
thanks a lot

derekc
16-05-2005, 04:55 PM
To all bros who contributed here on Jenny and Great Eastern Tui Na..
Just went over this aft, ask for Jenny and was told she was working, was offered another lady, lookwise average nothing to shout about. she was laying down on the sofa when I went in. Since she the only available, lan2 accept to let her massgage. When in cubicle with usual SOP massage. Aft massage, she pop the question of HJ, which I turn down initially, then she said if I don't wan HJ was cant make any $$, she said it only $30, let her make some $$, then I agreed. When I tried to roam her lower body she just avoid and move away, then I moved upward, man, she protected herself with all the knots tied round her neck and tight fitting bra. She said she need to protect herself. All this while she was stroking my didi (60& awake), I told if she wants to protect herself, how is she going to make any $$. Then she replied she is only doing a service for customers who wants to release. She told me to just imagine and urge myself to release. On hearing what she commented, my didi immediately went to "sleep". Wow, this just put me off, I got up dressed and left the place...
Not going to return to this place anymore for me.

Name: Never introduce herself.
Origin: PRC Laoning
massage: 5/10
HJ:0/10 (G10 worse than F9)

To bro who had service by Jenny, just stick to Jenny...to those bro who want to try Jenny, just insist to be serve by Jenny no others dun what you get unless other bros recommend.

dav781
16-05-2005, 05:01 PM
I think you went at a wrong time. Jenny only works in the evening :)

Saw the other gals, they are actually not too bad??

boyboiy
16-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Well said bro
I am also her regular but i just keep quiet when this post is here just to see whether got any person reply a not
thanks a lot

Well well said for the 2bros above..
Indeed they do not wana any publicity for them even though its like some kind of free advertisement..In fact all TN or most of the TN try to keep as low profile as possible,so that they can stay around longer..If the particular location becomes too popular,it will be pron to raids,by that time,there will be less or no more fun places to go liao,as every1 knows,GL has oledi being installed with cam on certain lane liao,that oledi cut down some activities..so hope that bros who wana know more,can pte msg to find out more...thanx man... :) Enjoy bros,happy exploring..

sensation
17-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Well said bro
thanks a lot

Dear all,

Actually there's no right or wrong after observing the many posts in SB...

The less experience want to share & get better FRs from others to see if they are missing out on anything(of cos' they don't understand the ill consequence of posting - which will likely lead to the gal missing one fine day...). I also agree that the less experience(normally youngsters) eager to cheong and as a result, not reading up enough threads...

What done cannot be undone, right bros? What we can do, is peacefully, remind each other, we want to enjoy more in future, and to see certain gals... understand the Do's & Don'ts...

Have fun guys!

dav781
17-05-2005, 06:08 PM
We are here to discuss about Jenny, not deduct points?

SeXnOtEnOuGh
17-05-2005, 06:08 PM
relax la bro

SeXnOtEnOuGh
17-05-2005, 06:09 PM
We are here to discuss about Jenny, not deduct points?
Bro u stil do not understand?
she wants to keep a low profile and pls respect her decision
thanks a lot

dav781
17-05-2005, 06:10 PM
I sort of agree with bros here about privacy, but again, if everything cannot be discussed, what's the point of the forum? :)

SeXnOtEnOuGh
17-05-2005, 06:22 PM
i mean if u wan discuss can la but it is her wish not to be so high profile so we must respect her decision
Hope u understand

SeXnOtEnOuGh
17-05-2005, 07:03 PM
cool down bro
no use fed up over such things

R-K-O
18-05-2005, 12:06 AM
i mean if u wan discuss can la but it is her wish not to be so high profile so we must respect her decision
Hope u understand

I totally support bro SeXnOtEnOuGh and bro p_f_a_b. I've read bro p_f_a_b post and frankly speaking, there's nothing wrong of that. Since the gal requested to be low profile then we must respect her. She also a human being like us, have feelings and pride. Massaging and doing special service is not a low class thing as they also spend time, encounter ups and downs, pros and cons just like us being employed and sometimes got fucked by boss for nothing and conned by colleagues. We must put ourselves in their shoes then you can realise the hardship of this line. You will never know, in front of their customers they'll give the best outlook and let the men own time own target. but when night falls, after work, there must be have some scenes that we will never see...... cry, sad, weep,,,,,,, not because of earning no money for the day but kanna ill-treat or mis-treat by some cranky customers. They have no choice but to swallow it. And some even may arouse AV attention and in the end balik kampong. So if you are jenny and you also don like others to do the same right?

Although i'm not senior here but things i don see right i'll comment. I used to be quiet and don dare to oppose 'cos scared being deduct points. But now it seems that this forum have some black sheeps that ruins the thing. For example like some bros go a TN and tried a gal, post a gd FR on her base on his experience. Then kanna deduct points by other bros claiming that he bullshitting. Actually is they themselves never read the post carefully. And we can't say that the gals treat me gd and they must also treat you gd right? Like isay, huamn got feelings. Sometimes they are in bad mood and the service is lousy. Then some people will vent their anger here and zapped the bro points who post it. I think is not fair lor....

Anyway, i don care my points being deducted now 'cos i can't stop you from doing that. In addition, to bro p_f_a_b, I strngly support you and from this i've learnt something new, Cheers to you!!! :) :cool:

R-K-O

dav781
19-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Dun flame me. Just wanna check if Jenny does BJ, Fj or outcall?

Just need some info from bros here. I saw that some of the girls from Great eastern can "tabao" to hotel!

nightshooted
19-05-2005, 01:51 PM
she only provide Hj only. No other. The rest of the girls don think can tabao out. I happen ask 2 go out before buy cannot. :mad:

nightshooted
19-05-2005, 01:55 PM
Except "jenny" is gd, any other girl can recommend with gd massage &some other services. ??

dav781
19-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Hj with autoroam and fingering?

SeXnOtEnOuGh
19-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Except "jenny" is gd, any other girl can recommend with gd massage &some other services. ??
Can try gigi or jiajia.....

nightshooted
19-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Can try gigi or jiajia.....

Gigi & Jiajia is gd? How many point can get? I remember very long ago i try ah mei.Not bad looking.

dav781
20-05-2005, 01:45 AM
jia jia is not bad.... very patient with hj... no rush.......I would say customer orientated :)

dav781
21-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Was told my lisa that new girls will be joining the shop today...

by the way, was discreetly told that some girls allow takeaway :) but not jenny.... sigh....

Anyone here ever tabao jenny?

Maybe 同人不同命?? She got the most CFM look and very gf feeling in the cubicle... other bros felt the same before??

boyboiy
21-05-2005, 09:01 PM
That's true indeed..She only do hj & that's all & she can't be da.bao out..Its not wether tong ren bu tong ming..cheer up... :)