PDA

View Full Version : Which OKT shall i go?

SethlicDeCrucix
15-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Hi bro, Have read at the forum for quite some time, knowing there there are quite a lot of OKT in this forum but haven patronise any. If i not wrong there are these OKT here:

OKT AJ
OKT Janny
OKT Win
OKT Sky
OKT Jo
OKT Chiu
OKT E777
OKT Stoneking

This is all i've read, have i left out something? pls advise.
I'm quite new in this forum, but old in the field.
Decided to share with all bro here my experience which i will encounter in future... I can say that this is a good way to share... Let's have the sprite of sharing!

WelCome_ME?
15-05-2005, 05:50 PM
i think anyone who provided the correct gal that suit our taste. we can go to. no need to stick to just one okt. :)

SethlicDeCrucix
16-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Dun mind can i ask y i got rep power so fast??? :confused:

Tai_zi21
16-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Dun mind can i ask y i got rep power so fast???

Cos once u got ur rep pt above 15,u will then have ur rep power liao! even u have a 1000 posting but still rep pt of 15 and below,u won't be able to have any rep power!

Hope the Info Helps! :)

And also For ur Ques to the Topic! Well sorry to say this but this is as if u r asking ppl perfer chicken rice or duck rice? why u may ask? cos i guess each and everyone has diff perferance! so maybe u can try out each of their gals and see which service u like best before decideing which 1 u will go for next time! isn't that better? :)

Cheri_Popper
16-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Dun mind can i ask y i got rep power so fast???

Well, if you don't want your Rep Power, that can be arranged! :D :p

Tai_zi21
16-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Well, if you don't want your Rep Power, that can be arranged! :p

U dun scared ppl off lidat off can? lidat gd mah? :p

Cheri_Popper
16-05-2005, 10:18 PM
U dun scared ppl off lidat off can? lidat gd mah? :p

I where got scare ppl? Since he is unsure and confused about it, we just unconfuse him lo! :p

warresg
16-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Dun mind can i ask y i got rep power so fast??? :confused:
Then must be kelong 1 :D

nirvana
16-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Then must be kelong 1 :D

there happen to be 2 kelong in this thread... :D

u try zap him, later his point will come back.

SethlicDeCrucix
17-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Thanks bro for all the info!
I go to the user CP and the person jus state "great avator"
Anyway point is not so important right? We ae just here to share our personal exp with all the bros here. And of course to find out which girls to go too. Advise me if i'm wrong. Thanks anyway! :)

SethlicDeCrucix
17-05-2005, 09:40 PM
One more thanks to the person who add me! :)

justme
18-05-2005, 10:02 AM
WAH. ask questions also can get rep power up...

anyway, with regards to your question, I have to say...which provider gives you the best connection at the best budget, then go for that one loh. just like looking for ISP provider, reliable speed and connection at a good price plus best throw in some free frills....then thats the one.

Eastpipper
18-05-2005, 10:46 AM
which OKT is better,i can't really comment.
But I have gd transaction with OKT sky b4,he really make sure u get what u pay for,very service oriented.

DNAT
18-05-2005, 11:06 AM
this is as if u r asking ppl perfer chicken rice or duck rice? why u may ask? cos i guess each and everyone has diff perferance!

FAILED ... wrong example. chicken and duck are no the same leh :D
should say
some ppl prefer 烧 鸡
other ppl prefer 白 斩 鸡

:D

SethlicDeCrucix
18-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Thanks bro! So I think i shall go to OKt sky since so many bros here so support him. How can i get to sky? Please advise! Thanks! :)