PDA

View Full Version : Penang $$$$$ Cow : Expect more Umno-style dirty tricks from partisan Town Councils

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-05-2013, 07:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...-t/673254.html (hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/government-to-review-management-of-all-t/673254.html)

PEASANTPORE: The regime will play more Umno-style politics after conducting a partisan review of the legislation governing all town councils (TCs) in Peasantpore.

Birdcage Minion Penang $$$$$ Cow announced in Imperial Court on Monday that Senior Minion of State for Balking Labour, Lee Yi Shit, will head the review.

This comes on the back of an uncomfortable public glare on sale of town council software to AIM, which is owned by the regime to make life difficult for the peasants in the '3 Axis of Evil' Labour wards.

Protecting their own chum's arse, the Bird Cage Ministry's review team applied double dosage of Quantum Mechanics and claimed found there was no misuse of public funds and despite peasants' interests in the 3 opposition wards were compromised.

Penang $$$$$ Cow sneered: "Fucking hell, just because Labour won the Punggol East by-Erection, everyone 'yaya-papaya' want to test and bash the regime huh? In their wet dreams ok. The Pasir Ris-Punggol Town Council (PRPTC) has plenty of dirty tricks to play during handing over the management of Punggol East SMC to Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC).

"Do not forget, during the Dictators' Retreat, Northern Matland's ruler, Najib shared a few tricks with us on how they fix the opposition up north....those Umno tricks, very ingenious lor.

"For example, during the two moons, we instructed our town council to fuck up the office space. As expected, we also make a mountain out of a small matter regarding to proposed layout for the shared office. We even ration the toilet paper to Punggol East, this one Najib say sure make the Labour ladies pretty piss off lor! Hee hee hee, we so mean.

"Then to add extra politicking, I ordered my MND lackeys to step in to facilitate the handover and broker an arrangement acceptable only to our own people lor. End of the day, Labour 'lan lan' conceded defeat and must give way. I must really hand it to Najib's Umno style dirty tricks, they fucking work!”

Got netizens says town councils' sinking funds are used to help purchase Jewish toxic bonds and never used for items like replacing lifts, conducting major repairs and repainting programmes.

Plus got some clever 'lanjiao' write in and bash us saying TCs are good at politicking and making life difficult for pro-opposition birdcage blocks but got no balls to enforce their own TC by-laws strictly, such as on obstruction of common corridors.

"Then got another whistle-blower says got dodgy deals in cleaning the hawker centres. Do you fucking believe got two cleaning teams: one contractor (no doubt related to some lackey) appointed by the Hawkers' Association cleans the table tops, while another team appointed by the TC cleans the floor and toilets. Of course, I decline to reveal who owns both cleaning companies but you can see how the money is being creamed off to our lackeys' chums huh? Like Umno practice of using shell Ali Baba companies to siphon public funds huh?

“You know, I know political pressures on TCs can lead to many dodgy deals, non-performances and who pays the price? Our peasants lor. But why we carry on? Because this is one way to fucking annoy pro-opposition birdcage blocks. We jolly well know which birdcage precincts are pro-labour because polling slips have serial numbers.

Next we then ask 'troublemakers' to move into those blocks and create din in order to force pro-labour peasants to move out and scatter them. So in the long term, we will keep playing this trick and be more discrete lor.

Like Hokkien slang got one saying, partisans Town councils have been in operation for many donkey years already. So I expect no reforms and the wayang review would result in a better, more discrete approach to use town councils to punish birdcage blocks who vote for the opposition during Erections."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152113-Penang-$$$$$-Cow-Expect-more-Umno-style-dirty-tricks-from-partisan-Town-Councils&goto=newpost).