PDA

View Full Version : couple massage

t123
14-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I know that there are a few postings on the topic. Just 2 nights ago went to one, rather affordable if only once in a blue moon. FB was happy, went into action after 30 mins scrub, then we were left alone in the shower. Started some ruba actions while washing off each other. Then started licking the pussy with fingering. SHe urged me to stop and go to the Jacuzzi. In the Jaccuzzi, she ride me hard, then sat up and had her butt faced me. We doggy for 5 mins realising that I haven't cum, she asked me to lie down while trying to get my body upwards when she bbbj hard. Sensing I will cum soon, she again sat on me and ride again. When I about to cum, she just again ride on me. With 10 minutes to both have cum.

Then follow by the hard smoothing massage in the same room.

How many guys and gals have same experiences?

NittoBoy
14-05-2013, 12:56 PM
wow...pm me the place!haha:)

BiRd13
14-05-2013, 01:52 PM
Seems nice... Mind pm me the place as well?

I love banging in the Jacuzzi... But usually I prefer it to be the 'last treatment' as can take our own sweet time... If the jacuzzi is before other treatment (Eg: Massage), you may have limited time in the jacuzzi only. Hence I will always try to arrange the Jacuzzi to be at the last... Though usually is about 20mins of jacuzzi or so, but can 'extended' till abt 30-40mins as they won't bother you much since no treatment after that...

belvedere
15-05-2013, 06:06 AM
Would like to bring my gf to one. Share info pls!

jammer074
15-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Have the same experience with my wife

The place was cozy and ambience was good. Two massage lady did a body scrub for both of us, then washup and the jaccuzzi where all kinky stuff happen there, Shiok. when to the same spa afew time after that.

vmtech
15-05-2013, 10:34 AM
would love to know the location for the couple massage.

Would be a nice trrip to bring wife go. Kindly PM me?

jammer074
15-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Have the same experience with my wife

The place was cozy and ambience was good. Two massage lady did a body scrub for both of us, then washup and the jaccuzzi where all kinky stuff happen there, Shiok. when to the same spa afew time after that.

windows8
15-05-2013, 02:56 PM
I remember the spa in SAFRA Yishun has an outdoor jacuzzi facing the pool but shrouded with plants to give some privacy.

Few years back, I took up one of the offered package, if you go as a couple, u can get to use the jacuzzi with your partner before massage in couple room.
Went with a MILF work friend during a weekday noon, not crowded, managed to grope and finger her in the jacuzzi. She has nice boobs but a little bit of spare tire. Likes to talk dirty. Cheap thrill but those were the days.

uglyrabbit28
15-05-2013, 03:24 PM
For those brother who fxxx in the jaccuzi, any condom to recommend?

t123
15-05-2013, 03:41 PM
For those brother who fxxx in the jaccuzi, any condom to recommend?

bro as long as certified and tested by PSB or some agencies here is ok. COndom only nia, 99% leak proof only. U think safety helmet like mine for working on site meh? no need kan cheong la. Will kenna mean will kenna. Unless u wanna use food wraps like James Wong's movie. :D

t123
15-05-2013, 03:43 PM
But as a reminder for all bros, the one I went to will pester to sign package. If its an once in a while thingy consider before signing anything unless your wallet similar to Hulk Hogan's bicep size and a long queue of FBs to try out.:p

Hardstick15by5
15-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Bro mind sharing the spa name?

Weiwei88
16-05-2013, 12:20 AM
Bro ! Pls pm me the place !! Thanks !!

Devil82
16-05-2013, 12:49 AM
I know that there are a few postings on the topic. Just 2 nights ago went to one, rather affordable if only once in a blue moon. FB was happy, went into action after 30 mins scrub, then we were left alone in the shower. Started some ruba actions while washing off each other. Then started licking the pussy with fingering. SHe urged me to stop and go to the Jacuzzi. In the Jaccuzzi, she ride me hard, then sat up and had her butt faced me. We doggy for 5 mins realising that I haven't cum, she asked me to lie down while trying to get my body upwards when she bbbj hard. Sensing I will cum soon, she again sat on me and ride again. When I about to cum, she just again ride on me. With 10 minutes to both have cum.

Bro ! Pls pm me the place !! Thanks !!

Rizbladz11
16-05-2013, 02:54 AM
please share the address , thanks

soulzz
16-05-2013, 12:26 PM
bro. dun mind share the spa address?

16-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey TS, mind sharing the address? Thanks..

ALICEPUSSY
16-05-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi Bro,
care to share this place, will like to my partner there. Thanks in advance:p;)

quekster82
16-05-2013, 12:43 PM
Love to go there with wife. Bro can pm me the add? Thanks a lot in advance.

iori08
18-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Hi TS, can share the place and package price with me please?

smallman80
18-05-2013, 01:40 AM
Been to a couple spa at west, nice ambient too. window can see outside but outside can see in.

Went with my wife, treated with scrub and then massage...feels shiok
After all treament, we got 1 Hr free time in the room for jacuzzi and washup.

we sex in front of the window which wife saw ppl walking pass...and also sex in jacuzzi.....and last but not least, to thank me for the treat, let me took photo of her like naked in public behind the window...:D

BMW730LI
18-05-2013, 06:57 AM
Been to a couple spa at west, nice ambient too. window can see outside but outside can see in.

Went with my wife, treated with scrub and then massage...feels shiok
After all treament, we got 1 Hr free time in the room for jacuzzi and washup.

we sex in front of the window which wife saw ppl walking pass...and also sex in jacuzzi.....and last but not least, to thank me for the treat, let me took photo of her like naked in public behind the window...:D

Bro,

Can you PM me the SPA location. Thanks

niel
18-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Can share the spa info and damages??pls pm me???

icarus78
20-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks for TS sharing.

All in the west though? Any Bro had recommendation in other part of SG, like East, North & central

innocently
20-05-2013, 02:16 PM
like to know where for such service?

DevilTan4480
20-05-2013, 02:16 PM
hi bro, i stay west. can share spa name and location? if have phone number will be better so tat i can go book a slot for me and my fb..hehe :D

BMW730LI
20-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Bro,

Can you PM me the SPA location. Thanks

Thanks Smallman80 for your PM. Came to realised we have been there too. ..

lam1673
21-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Many spas provided couple massage facilities.
I once been to one in a Batam hotel and had a interesting experience with my wife

We opt for a 180min couple package that include body scrub, aroma massage and a milk bath.

In the spa, somehow no disposable underwear were provided, we asked for it and the response was "no need to wear".

So during the scrub we lied naked , and it was erotic to see my wife bare butted being scrubbed.
The fun part was when flipped to our front the masseuses also scrub my wife's boobs thoroughly ; and for myself , I were also being scrubbed briefly on my scrotum and testicle area causing me a semi hard erection,
then the masseuse excuse themselve to allow us to rinse. The experience made us rather horny and we had a quickie during the rinsing.

After the massage we went for the milk bath and we have another shot in it.

I guess the spas management will expect these action to be on during a couple session.

RockyI
22-05-2013, 01:52 AM
The experience made us rather horny and we had
a quickie during the rinsing.

Sounds like you really had fun ;)

chipmunk1974
22-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Pls pm the location and contact. What is the price ?

alehandro
29-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Hi bros, can pm the location.. thanks...

wells
30-08-2013, 11:08 AM
There's a couple spa near Jalan Besar Stadium, 1 gal that was half way sian by me agreed to go massage..Ho Sei liao further more she does not know massage in the same room...When step into the room, she lan lan strip and change but I turn my back and act gentleman...but i was laughing in my heart saying later got 1 hr goatmilk soak in Jaguzi...see you how to siam me.....

sub2lady
30-08-2013, 11:54 AM
There's a couple spa near Jalan Besar Stadium, 1 gal that was half way sian by me agreed to go massage..Ho Sei liao further more she does not know massage in the same room...When step into the room, she lan lan strip and change but I turn my back and act gentleman...but i was laughing in my heart saying later got 1 hr goatmilk soak in Jaguzi...see you how to siam me.....

bro waiting for your goatmilk FR ... :D

banana81sg
30-08-2013, 09:00 PM

BRO, mind share that couple spa place?? tks

thinkofdave
31-08-2013, 07:52 AM

can ts share e location?

Horse22
31-08-2013, 09:54 AM
this one considered couple massage? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjIUbtwgeQ