PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help this couple?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
14-05-2013, 11:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

PLEASE HELP! IS MY VIRGINA TOO WIDE? MY MARRIAGE IS IN JEOPARDY?
I am 26 years old and married to a man aged 33, whose penis size is 6 inches (length) and 5 inches (girth). Whenever we have sex my husband always complains that my virgina does not tight his organ very well. I’m of the view that his penis is not big enough, but he says it is mine that is too wide. Last night he stopped making love with me halfway, complaining that I do not know what to do to make my organ tight. I’m seriously worried; my happy marriage of 3 years is in jeopardy. Please I need help: is there anything I can do to make my organ tighter? Please both males’ and females’ opinions are needed!

Additional Details
We were both virgins when we got married at the age of 23 and 30 respectively 3 years ago. We don't really know much about sex, but we want to be enjoying it very well. We are also very religious (ministers). Our marriage is okay in every respect, but we are having problem enjoying sex, especially my husband. He said he has never enjoyed it for these 3 years we have been married!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?152091-Can-someone-help-this-couple&goto=newpost).