PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend Swap

warduckie1999
13-05-2013, 06:52 PM
My girlfriend and I have been fantasizing about polyamory or open-relationship for a long time but fear because it is not accepted by most people.

I am perfectly fine with my girlfriend having another spark with her male colleague but it's just that they back out the moment they know she is in a relationship. Nothing worked out until one of my best friend jio me to go Bali with our girlfriend in a Villas.

It was supposed to be a normal overseas trip because my mentality is that his girlfriend will never allow my best friend to hanky-panky with another girl.
Thus, during the journey we spoke about all the attractions and plan on what to do and surprisingly my best friend and his girlfriend have an interesting chat with my girlfriend. This makes me feel abit left out of the topic.

Finally, we reach the Villas and put down our belongings before going for a nice dinner with sea breeze. The sky is getting darker and thus we proceed to get some tidbits and drinks before getting back.
(Hmm, the villa is 2 separate room with a common private pool. Quite atas and so is the price)

To make thing simple, the name used will be:

Best friend: Alvin
His girlfriend: Felicia
My girlfriend: Alicia

Alvin suggested a game of poker to kill time off and we all agreed, however as we play we felt that the game is getting dull because nothing is at stake. It was then that I open up the topic of putting a stake.
We all look at each other, somehow waiting for one another to start the ideas. I was about to give an idea of strip poker jokingly when Felicia ask us if we are "opened".

Before I even reply, she suggested true or dare..

So the game restart again and we played black jack. Normal win is a true question while blackjack is a dare to anyone with absolute command.
At that moment, I did not think much about this and continue.

Through the true question, we get to know each other better and Felicia is a super open minded girl. Though many rounds, there are yet to be a blackjack and thus we agree that we will not get to sleep without a dare.

We played for another 15 mins before I got a blackjack. I was hesitating for a while before they keep encourage me to spill the idea out.

Finally, I murmured softly.."How about a girlfriend swap tomorrow for the whole day?"

singlicious
13-05-2013, 07:00 PM
camping here!

thomas88
13-05-2013, 07:54 PM
camper 2 reporting ;)

stat_79
13-05-2013, 08:02 PM
pitching tent :D

warduckie1999
13-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Finally, I murmured softly.."How about a girlfriend swap tomorrow for the whole day?"

Alvin: Huh, are you sure? (Looking at Alicia)
Alicia: ...(Look at Felicia)
Felicia: Haha, sound exciting let's do it then. Nobody will know us since we are overseas.

This reply finally break the ice and never do I know that Alvin and his gf is also into polyamory although they do not know the term. We split into our group and discuss on our activity tomorrow as it will be a free day with our girlfriend swap. It was like a fantasy came true because I never thought I would be able to bring this topic up to my close friend and they agree.

That night, I was fantasizing all over and too excited to fall asleep..But still I fell asleep somehow or another.

"Knock knock".."Knock Knock"..(Heard door open and a figure appearing in front of my)..It was Felicia!
Felicia: They have already went for breakfast, let's not waste time too!

As we travel to the nearest eatery, we saw Alicia using hugging Alvin hand with both her hand like a lovely-dovey couple. My dick is like about to explode because I could have never imagine her really doing it in real life. Felicia call and wave over to them and they walk over to us in that position still. We have a small conversation and then they walk off for their day, and Alicia purposely kiss with Alvin in front of us.

I grew with excitement and jealously at the same time because Alvin's hand is resting comfortably in my girlfriend boob area. It was like went too far but my dick stopped me from doing so.

Meanwhile, Felicia was happily ordering her food while I booked the seat.
Not that Felicia is not fantastic, but I am not really into small boob.

It was a boring day for me because I was like following Felicia to where she wanted and being the day boyfriend also got my pocket burned without return. We went back to our place at around 8pm and the place was dark. We thought that they are still outside until I heard water splashing sound.

I left Felicia at the toilet and walk over to the private pool...somehow the light is not working but I saw some shadow..

warduckie1999
14-05-2013, 06:53 AM
"ARhhhhhhhhh"! It was Felicia's voice coming from the toilet.
I rush back immediately to her to find out that she shouted because feeling excited of her newly bought swimsuit. In her swimsuit, she pull me over and lock the toilet door behind me.

She hug me from behind and both hand went inside my shirt to my chest, then begin tickling both my nipples till I got a hard-on. My nature instinct allow me to turn my back to her and french-kiss with her while I feel her body up and down. This went on for another 10 mins before she went below me and remove my jean and underwear. She took out my rock-hard dick and managed a few pull of teasing before finally licking it.

The feeling is more fun than my girlfriend because she can do many more things and more experienced. Needless to say, we have a cat bath together that night and have unprotected sex with the shower on. The only sianz part is her hole already penetrated with larger dick and not as tight as my girlfriend. Did I mentioned my girlfriend? I feel a sense of guiltiness as if I betrayed her but where is she? This question brought me back to reality and both of us went back to our room respectively to find our next half.

As I step into my room, it was very dark and empty. But I was just too tired and so I lay on my bed waiting for Alicia to come back. Meanwhile, Felicia slowly proceed to her room as she heard some sound coming out of her room. "What is that sound"? She thought to herself.
She open the door slowly and to her dismay, she found...

muscleboi
14-05-2013, 09:05 AM
wah..camping for more :o how nice if we can find such open-minded friends...

Fraulein
14-05-2013, 09:40 AM
"ARhhhhhhhhh"! It was Felicia's voice coming from the toilet.
I rush back immediately to her to find out that she shouted because feeling excited of her newly bought swimsuit. In her swimsuit, she pull me over and lock the toilet door behind me.

She hug me from behind and both hand went inside my shirt to my chest, then begin tickling both my nipples till I got a hard-on. My nature instinct allow me to turn my back to her and french-kiss with her while I feel her body up and down. This went on for another 10 mins before she went below me and remove my jean and underwear. She took out my rock-hard dick and managed a few pull of teasing before finally licking it.

The feeling is more fun than my girlfriend because she can do many more things and more experienced. Needless to say, we have a cat bath together that night and have unprotected sex with the shower on. The only sianz part is her hole already penetrated with larger dick and not as tight as my girlfriend. Did I mentioned my girlfriend? I feel a sense of guiltiness as if I betrayed her but where is she? This question brought me back to reality and both of us went back to our room respectively to find our next half.

As I step into my room, it was very dark and empty. But I was just too tired and so I lay on my bed waiting for Alicia to come back. Meanwhile, Felicia slowly proceed to her room as she heard some sound coming out of her room. "What is that sound"? She thought to herself.
She open the door slowly and to her dismay, she found...

she found a dead cat on her bed with birds pecking at it?

Sg35Drew
14-05-2013, 09:58 AM
camping for more activities

alan0338
14-05-2013, 11:13 AM
camp here... :D

fatbum
14-05-2013, 11:39 AM
bros pls continue your stories. very interesting

cubeslover
14-05-2013, 03:44 PM
Sounds like a great idea! Pls continue fast

diputs1269
14-05-2013, 04:39 PM
Sounds like a great idea! Pls continue fast

Not so sure, must see how the story develop :D camping here for more updates :)

warduckie1999
14-05-2013, 08:11 PM
She open the door slowly and to her dismay, she found some shadowy figure and was grabbed inside before she knew it. While on the other hand, I was still on the bed thinking whether what time they would be back. Fatigue was kicking in and without awareness I fell asleep.

The next morning, I went down to see all three of them having a swim.
Felicia was wearing a tropical colour bikini while Alicia was wearing a one-piece blue-wave swimsuit. I went back to change and got down again, and Felicia seem to be purposely diverting my attention away. It was too far and my eyesight was unable to see clearly, but my girlfriend seem to disappear halfway.

The swim lasted half an hour after I come and we all went for breakfast together, only that this time round our partner are back to the original.
I did not probe into what happened but I was curious, I tried asking my girlfriend but no matter how she just tell me it's a secret and it was me who suggested the idea.

I was also afraid that Felicia might tell Alvin about what happened and jeopardize our friendship. Alvin did not want to share with me what happened in Bali despite being so brudder. But on the other hand I also did not share with Alvin what happened to me and his girlfriend too.

In a blink of eyes, few months pass and Alicia have never mentioned about Alvin at all. However, I do notice that Alicia seems to be more mysterious at times.

One day, I brought up the fantasy issue again to her and ask her if she would like to actually re-live the Bali experience like to develop a feeling for another guy.

Alicia: It was supposed to be a one time only and furthermore this is in Singapore, no mean no!
Me: I was just asking, but don't you like the feeling of new spark that could only be found on a new relationship?
Alicia: So what will you do even if my answer is yes?
Me: It would be good because my fantasy is a polyamory relationship
Alicia: Are you really sure about that? Can you really take it because nobody know what will happen in reality?
Me: Yes..I guess..
Alicia: Okay, I hold you to that but I would need time to slowly get into contact with Alvin back again. I don't want to be seen as a cheap girl.

I was happily devising plan for the next meetup etc and teaching Alicia how to flirt with Alvin, but never do I know that actually...

evixabi
15-05-2013, 07:36 AM
nice story
more please

warduckie1999
16-05-2013, 06:43 PM
I was happily devising plan for the next meetup etc and teaching Alicia how to flirt with Alvin, but never do I know that actually she is already in contact with Alvin & Felicia behind my back all this time until the ending part..

Back to the story..

I was planning on asking Alvin to help me accompany my girlfriend to shop for shoe because he stayed near jurong point and me being busy is a good excuse. So, my girlfriend agree to let me pass her handphone number to Alvin to contact. I was getting very excited till I keep on checking her phone message to see if there is any juicy detail. However, the message is only a few line and boring stuff.

That meetup for them as described by my girlfriend is a short shopping trip with a dinner before parting back home. Perhaps something interesting she share with me is she wore a sexy black dress which I like alot and she purposely put on contact lens that day.

I was abit frustrated because after a few meetup for both of them, nothing interesting happen. I even sacrifice my weekend for both of them to meet, to the extent of getting Alvin to teach my girlfriend swimming.

Finally, I lost hope in the polyamory relationship because I knew that Alicia is too conservative to want to do that. Until that day, I happen to saw a msg which she forget to delete which Alvin was messaging her that his good friend actually got a lot of weakness and bad habit that he also cannot stand it.
I was enraged and immediately confronted my girlfriend, afterwhich she explain to me she didn't say anything bad about me and we argue for quite long for her to stop contact him. She finally relented and agree if I stop pressing her for going into polyamory and I agreed.

I actually regretted it after that but it was better than seeing that fake friend again. I eventually stop my friendship with Alvin from that day onward. Everything was like back to normal until about 2 weeks later I notice that her speed of replying me in whatsapp is getting very slow but she was online. I started to get suspicious and asked her who she is talking to, she mentioned no one but she was listening to music.

After that day, her reply is still very slow but her status is last seen xxx timing. Meaning to say she is not talking to anyone. However I still suspect she is still in contact with Alvin just that can't spy on her whatsapp status anymore. We even start to quarrel more over this issue which led to cooling period and we never meet on weekend.

I was getting tired of the least attention given by her and all the quarrel that I eventually propose a breakup with her. She was very reluctant and she promised to return back to her old self.

Me: One reason I still want to salvage this relationship is because you are the only girl who have never betrayed or lies to me before.

Alicia: Oh...I promised you I will be your good girl again!

However, due to guilty conscience the next day she suddenly message me..

Alicia: Dear dear, I need to tell you something..I know you will be very angry but I don't want to lie to you. The truth is..

warduckie1999
16-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Alicia: Dear dear, I need to tell you something..I know you will be very angry but I don't want to lie to you. The truth is I have always been in contact with Alvin all this while and even before the Bali trip itself. However, the one I love is you but at the same time I also have feeling for Alvin. Please, I really hope you let me continue and let him help fulfill your fantasy.

Me: Before I made any decision, I need you to elaborate more..First is what happened in Bali during the swapping day.

Alicia: Other than what you see of me hugging his hand to my boob area, we did french-kissing and went into the changing room together during shopping. We had some petting and kissing inside..And I purposely unbutton my top button to reveal cleavage as what Alvin proposed. Many guys were ogling at me but Alvin put his hand around my waist and sometime up my boob or down to my tight skirt.

Me: What? No sex right?

Alicia: After picking the swimming suit, we actually went to the beach for a swim and hug together in the water with him taking off my swimsuit, fondling and kissing it. However, there are many people around so he suggested we go to some bushes to continue. He nearly wanted to poke inside me but was stopped because I did not want to betray you.

Me: Okay, still fine with me..

Alicia: Ermm..However in the evening time, he brought me to a pub to have a drink. We decided to play some sort of dare to see if I got any charm on guys to treat drink. Erm..Are you okay?

belvedere
17-05-2013, 12:43 AM
continue please! up-ed you :D

warduckie1999
17-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Alicia: Ermm..However in the evening time, he brought me to a pub to have a drink. We decided to play some sort of dare to see if I got any charm on guys to treat drink. Erm..Are you okay?

Me: Please continue, don't stop! (Getting more excited)

Alicia: Are you feeling excited?

Me: Yes..cmon! Dun keep me in suspense anymore..

Alicia: Yes my dear...At the pub, we pretended not to know each other and sit far apart. With a few top button taken off, the cleavage is even more obvious with my newly bought triumph bra. Within a short while, I was hooked up with some guys offering me drinks. I look back to Alvin and his eye expression is like telling me that I am very attractive. After awhile, I started to feel dizzy the moment I stand up and so I went to the toilet. I was expecting Alvin to be watching after me and so when someone pull me out of the pub, I just followed.

Me: Huh, what you mean by expecting, u mean..

Alicia: Yess...It was another guy whom I can't remember the face but I knew we are having great sex the next moment. He force his mouth to my mouth and eventually both our tongue reaches one another. He was so skillful in taking off my clothing and bra, he then proceeded with his tickling on my nipples which send a spike of heavenly sensation that till now I miss it alot. He praised my C cup while milking from my boob and keep on playing with it like a little boy. Before I realized it, I already found myself performing a deep throat BJ for his long and thick dick. Next, he grope my boob by hugging behind me and have his cock inserted into me.

During the sex, he said something that actually shocked me..

warduckie1999
17-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Thanks to all bros out there!

Every single comments just give me the power and motivation to write even better and faster. Please continue to give me your support :)

_GG5_
17-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Awesome story!

eeemen
18-05-2013, 02:17 AM
Good stuff bro TS, thanks. Some greenies for your effort bro! More pls, cheers, ...........

warduckie1999
18-05-2013, 08:17 AM
Alicia: During the sex, he said something that actually shocked me.. He and his men had actually held Alvin as hostage because they suspect he was my boyfriend. They caught him because he was always looking at my direction and doing his own masturbation, to which he confessed he was my boyfriend upon being caught. I was shocked at the moment and his pumping speed just got faster and furious. The moment he release his cock from me, I immediately fell to the ground because I felt very weak.

The conversation is now at the scene:

Man: If you want to save your boyfriend, you would have to follow me in my car.

Alicia: Please don't do anything to him, I beg u..I have already given you what you wanted.

Alicia's thought
(At that moment, I thought I saw a grin on his face and was expecting something bad that will happen later. However, I also realized that I have also fallen for Alvin and he became very important in my heart. I am willing to do anything to save him)

Back to our conversation:

Alicia: Upon reaching the place, which look like an abandon building which look quite old. He made me ate some pill which later got me real horny and feel excited. We went inside the building and finally saw Alvin at the second floor, together with 4 other guys. We had an agreement that I will served all of them in front of Alvin for him to be released. I took off my clothing to only bra and panties with the erotic dance kind of music when they stopped me and ask me to just dance.

In order to save Alvin, I did my very best to tempt them by giving the lustful expression and hand slowly moving down to my bra and touching my panties. In the end, they rush to poke me, squeeze my boob and suck on it, and use my mouth to perform BJ for them. After being used finish, they release Alvin and tell us to visit them in Bali again happily. We had a shocking experience and went back to the villa. We have a short rinse and went to the swimming pool as suggested to cool ourselves down.

As the pill effect is still there, I started to kiss Alvin and later on it became french kissing. We hug together tightly like a couple and let him grope my boob and touch my bottom. I was afraid you might came back anytime and thus we move to a corner where it was very dark to continue touching each other. Alvin even msg Felicia to ask where she is and her job is to keep you away from the pool.

Me: Her job is what? No wonder she..

Alicia: I also know about you enjoying your bath with her and having sex at the bathroom, we are the same. Meanwhile, we quickly went up to their room and hide inside, hoping to give you the impression that we are still not back. In the end we succeeded and got Felicia in quietly to have a threesome that night. We tried different role-play and position and all 3 of them really enjoyed it very much. It was then we decided to make use of the private pool for our next threesome in the water. I change into my wavy-blue swim suit and Alvin gave a praise for bringing out the beauty of the swim suit.
Before going down, Alvin was groping my boob from the back and his cock roaming around my bottom out your room. Felicia was hugging Alvin with her body tightly, having a passionate kissing as she tickle Alvin's nipple in a circular motion. It was very exciting because there is a danger of being found out by you. We then continue touching all the way to the pool to which I suggest a role-play instead of just pure sex...

muscleboi
18-05-2013, 08:46 AM
TS was left out of all those steamy activities and still feel excited? :confused:

iluvwomen
19-05-2013, 02:31 PM
TS, pls continue......

warduckie1999
20-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Updating tomorrow..Having exam tml

Cuteboy77
26-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Nice.... Still waiting ....camping for more

sukan69@hotmail
19-06-2013, 01:11 AM
bro waiting for your post, thanks