PDA

View Full Version : Spa for Couple

uglyrabbit28
13-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi Bros,

Please do not flame me... Do not know where i can post this.. Am looking for a place where they provide couple massage.

Just managed to hook up with a 38 years old milf last week at a seminar... with C+ boobs... Suggested going to spa... and surprisingly she agreed... please help bro!!!!

Vertu
13-05-2013, 01:47 PM
Hi Bros,

Please do not flame me... Do not know where i can post this.. Am looking for a place where they provide couple massage.

Just managed to hook up with a 38 years old milf last week at a seminar... with C+ boobs... Suggested going to spa... and surprisingly she agreed... please help bro!!!!

This should be one of the cheapest for couple .......

Check it out .

http://www.scentdiscovery.com/promotions.html

DevilTan4480
13-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Bro try out this:

http://www.amorefitness.com/spa/menu.php

DevilTan4480
13-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Bro, can also try this out:

http://www.afondspa.com/massage%20promotions.htm

uglyrabbit28
13-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for the recommendation...

Actually i just want a place to fxxx the milf... massage is just a decoy... wonder if all these places can get my hint... where i book a 2 hours session, they only massage for 30mins then leave us in the room to fxxx.. and most importantly without giving us that sick look and must be discreet.... Cause she is quite established in her industry....

itiswhatitis
13-05-2013, 03:38 PM
Hi Bros,

Actually i just want a place to fxxx the milf... massage is just a decoy... wonder if all these places can get my hint... where i book a 2 hours session, they only massage for 30mins then leave us in the room to fxxx.. and most importantly without giving us that sick look and must be discreet.... Cause she is quite established in her industry....

go JB, look for Bangkok spa, where u can do wat u listed above. somemore half e $$

BiRd13
13-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Er bro... Doubt any spa in SG have such service (massage 30mins and leave you all in the room)

From what I know that, can take up the massage+jacuzzi package... During jacuzzi can fxxx the milf... At least this is what I do sometimes :D

Which is why most of the spa I can't go back to enjoy the 'promotion' le :( As have went before le... ANd did not sign up the package...hehe...

Usually if not wrong, most spa for 1.5hr (1hr massage + 30mins jacuzzi) is about $200 or less... try look around... Some have nice ambience that is great for fxxx as well...

Heavenly100
14-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Hi Bros,

Try spa botanica at sentosa. Have fun bro.

bambo
14-05-2013, 10:15 PM
try the spa at change village hotel. the Jacuzzi is open air, not a bad place for me

uglyrabbit28
15-05-2013, 03:26 PM
For those brother who fxxx in the jaccuzi, any condom to recommend?

proton_cannon
15-05-2013, 03:32 PM
well bro, no condom work well with water so... good luck man