PDA

View Full Version : A dream come true or a nightmare?

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-05-2013, 12:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/1786342/thumbnail/confession_i_got_together_with_2_girls__and_found_ out_that-thumbnail.jpg

Today's confession comes from a Singapore Polytechnic student who is confused over who to choose to be with after he 'hooked up' with two girls who supposedly share the same father.

Here is the confession in full:

"I am filled with guilt right now. I've already hooked up with two girls in the first month of entering the new school term.

I won't say their names for sake of confidentiality.

"First it was with a girl from a rather wealthy family.

"She had problems with her father so I tried to help smoothen out the relationship by giving her advice.

"I lost my parents a few years ago, so I just wanted her to learn to appreciate her parent.

"But after sorting out the misunderstanding with her father, we were alone in her room...and we did it there.

"A few days later, I got together with an orphaned girl I met during my childhood.

"She told me that she now lives in a temple by herself as a shrine maiden and has to work part-time jobs to pay her school fees.

"What she didn't tell me was that she was the illegitimate daughter of the rich girl's father.

"Both girls knew that they are related but had kept it a secret from everyone or else it would have stained the family name.

"But being an orphan myself, I just couldn't bear to watch her live without parents. I convinced her to take a DNA test and clear all her doubts.

"As her token of gratitude, we made out... right there... in the temple. (Sorry, God)

"I love them both very much... but I have to make a choice on who to keep. First or second?..."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152017-A-dream-come-true-or-a-nightmare&goto=newpost).