PDA

View Full Version : Dianer Ser

Grounded Eagle
14-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Dun noe where to post this leh......so post in this thread lor......few day ago i go tuina at upp thomson rd n i see Dianer Ser oso having massage there ..... heheheh can see a little neh neh zaogeng .....WOW!! must be at least 36D size !!! Btw, the shop is Traditon of Massage next to Longhouse foodcourt.

warresg
14-05-2005, 01:55 PM
I thought you want to say she is giving massage there. :(
heheheh can see a little neh neh zaogeng .....WOW!! must be at least 36D size !!!Nice anot, can see nuts? :D

friedparadise
14-05-2005, 01:59 PM
Dun noe where to post this leh......so post in this thread lor......few day ago i go tuina at upp thomson rd n i see Dianer Ser oso having massage there ..... heheheh can see a little neh neh zaogeng .....WOW!! must be at least 36D size !!! Btw, the shop is Traditon of Massage next to Longhouse foodcourt.

I been there before. curtains right?and they dont separate male or female sections.Good for peeping toms

angkong25
14-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I thought you want to say she is giving massage there. :(
Nice anot, can see nuts? :D

ya loh..thought she change job..how... got take number down and ask her do FL?? LOL

ZhangFei
14-05-2005, 02:26 PM
If she is doing PT there i surely cheong....btw this tuina is for unisex ah?

friedparadise
14-05-2005, 02:26 PM

i been there b4.no separate section for male n female.did you peepthrough the curtains?

mrfireball59
14-05-2005, 03:19 PM
I tot you found a Dianer Ser look alike doing TN. :(

Wigan
14-05-2005, 04:44 PM
maybe she's doing a special report for 'Get Real'!

gonggong18
14-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Wah!!!! Wu yah boh?

HuiGe3387
14-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhh...... James Lye into SBF lah :D

owen10
14-05-2005, 10:51 PM
after all d publicity here, even if tis joint is Diana's regular she may not want to go there anymore. she may suddenly see more bros patronising tis joint, n more ppl outside d shop beo-ing her! no more privacy lah. (maybe James Lye is reading tis thread n quickly alert his darling :D )

R-K-O
14-05-2005, 11:03 PM
haha..... I'm sure James Lye will not dare to go the TNs around there for massage and special liao.......Wait kanna raid by his dear dear........ :D

R-K-O

evo3
15-05-2005, 12:30 AM
why never shoot a few good shoot on her than we all can see lah :)

ang076
15-05-2005, 07:07 AM
Yeah, me too..

I hope to do FJ with Diana Ser look alike...
:o

I tot you found a Dianer Ser look alike doing TN. :(

jonah11
15-05-2005, 09:35 AM
I once saw her at Fortune Center. She was buying some food packing away from one of the stalls at the ground floor. She looks real firm in her breasts and ass. Maybe because she is also wearing tight clothes. But then again she has this naughty and mischevious look! So that compliments what I like. :D

gentingman
15-05-2005, 12:55 PM
I once saw her at Fortune Center. She was buying some food packing away from one of the stalls at the ground floor. She looks real firm in her breasts and ass. Maybe because she is also wearing tight clothes. But then again she has this naughty and mischevious look! So that compliments what I like. :D

Maybewe haveto start a thread to ask samsters any luck with Diana Ser lookalike massesuese they encounter before

snakehead
16-05-2005, 07:27 PM
maybe she's doing a special report for 'Get Real'!

Could be possibility!! Remember her series on Geylang & Joo Chiat? Well, she was spotted a few weeks before filming those episodes loitering at Geylang & Joo Chiat too. I recall her ordering teochew muay at the Lor 15 coffeeshop but she only pick at the food & never eat.....all the while she keep looking here n there like taking notes......

snakehead

snakehead
16-05-2005, 07:33 PM
haha..... I'm sure James Lye will not dare to go the TNs around there for massage and special liao.......Wait kanna raid by his dear dear........ :D

R-K-O

Hehhehheh.....you ever heard the rumour? Inspector James Lye cannot make it with women one lah......can only marikita with same sex buddy buddy.....
): disclaimer:( dis I heard from my kakis at the Xxxxxxxxx Gym where he works out...

snakehead

Wigan
18-05-2005, 07:54 PM
This is turning into the 'Diana Ser & James Lye Marital' thread!

:)

Grounded Eagle
19-05-2005, 04:54 PM
Could be possibility!! Remember her series on Geylang & Joo Chiat? Well, she was spotted a few weeks before filming those episodes loitering at Geylang & Joo Chiat too.......

i dun tink so coz she veri chee char with the masseuse.....neber paiseh others around can oso hear......if she working undercover where got tell her problems one.......

Grounded Eagle
19-05-2005, 06:52 PM
I been there before. curtains right?and they dont separate male or female sections.Good for peeping toms

u r rite......male n female together one.......aldough got cover up wif blanket when turning over got to adjust cover so can c zaogeng often......still cannot 4get Dianer boobies....so white....so creamy....if onli i can feely touchy dem......... ;)

johntan001
20-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Dun noe where to post this leh......so post in this zaogeng .....WOW!! must be at least 36D size !!! Btw, the shop is Traditon of Massage next to Longhouse foodcourt.

Diana the most is B+ cup... i had interview with her before face to face...(not for the interview where she talked about Geylang) probably is because of her small frame that make her look D cup.... but D is really exagerating. She is real short and small.. what is outstanding in her breast is not.. the size but the firmness.

By the way did you brothers watch the gourmet show at 8.30pm last night hosted by the 3 babes? All the host super zao geng last night. Especially Ng Hui... Zao geng until can see her whole bra until her stomach... Michelle can see half ball... Sharon also zao geng but nothing to see... dunno any bros got picture of that....

johntan001
20-05-2005, 10:49 AM
She seems tired.. maybe i should offer her a massage... a good back rub follow by a b*** rub... NIce top ya... i mean the shirt... Is that her big nipple that can be seen? Enjoy!

Diana (http://mpenza.clubsnap.org/gallery/view_photo.php?id=sIMG_5327)

gonggong18
20-05-2005, 11:03 AM
She seems tired.. .. a good back rub follow by a b*** rub... NIce top ya..... Is that her big nipple that can be seen? Enjoy!

Diana (http://mpenza.clubsnap.org/gallery/view_photo.php?id=sIMG_5327)
Hi Bro, Can't see can reload? Kum Xia2

johntan001
20-05-2005, 11:46 AM

Not sure why cannot.. here goes again....Diana (http://mpenza.clubsnap.org/gallery/view_photo.php?id=sIMG_5327)

johntan001
20-05-2005, 11:50 AM

Sorry cannot lei.. dunno how

wanker10
20-05-2005, 12:02 PM
By the way did you brothers watch the gourmet show at 8.30pm last night hosted by the 3 babes? All the host super zao geng last night. Especially Ng Hui... Zao geng until can see her whole bra until her stomach... Michelle can see half ball... Sharon also zao geng but nothing to see... dunno any bros got picture of that....

Yes Bro,

Last nite show was real good. The three girls Zao Geng all the time when they speak to the taiwan tourist. Wow! Michelle Zhung damn good man. The viewership rate for the coming show will surely be damn good. Sure many bros will be glue to the TV. But I think not much to see for the next episode, cos the gamba for next week show they are wearing some sort of those tight collar dress. Haiz... :(

Wins88
20-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Diana Ser has been my fantasy since 1992 when I saw her on some Sunday morning show with another chio bu (cant remember who). James Lye is one lucky guy! If he is a Samster in SBF - more power to him! Just dun let her catch you (James Lye) surfing this site otherwise, there will be an episode of GET REAL on SBF! Oh no!

johntan001
20-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Yes Bro,
bros will be glue to the TV. But I think not much to see for the next episode, cos the gamba for next week show they are wearing some sort of those tight collar dress. Haiz... :(

Bro,

Next week still worth watching.. Michelle and Ng Hui one still got chance to zao geng.. especially Michelle one... got to the website and see.
Pretty Host (http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/shows/variety/view/587/1/.html)

gentingman
23-05-2005, 12:27 PM

This Tradition of Massage has a branch in River Valley if I am not wrong. Better looking masseuese there

gg_gluv
23-05-2005, 05:34 PM
This Tradition of Massage has a branch in River Valley if I am not wrong. Better looking masseuese there

it's just opp. the Bak Ku teh at Mohd Sultan...
have seen them sitting outside...all wearing white tee & black tights

walkingdick
23-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Ah Lye seems shorter in person....

cuteboy12345208
23-05-2005, 05:49 PM
I have also seen Dianer Ser before. This was because we both were in the same japanese studies class in nus way back in 1992. That was during my second year in the university. She studied Japanese studies and Mass comm in the Uni. There was one time I saw her zaogeng in the class as she dropped her lecture notes and she bend and pick it up.
Btw, she is born in 1972, year of the rat.

jasontan05
03-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Yes Bro,

Last nite show was real good. The three girls Zao Geng all the time when they speak to the taiwan tourist. Wow! Michelle Zhung damn good man. The viewership rate for the coming show will surely be damn good. Sure many bros will be glue to the TV. But I think not much to see for the next episode, cos the gamba for next week show they are wearing some sort of those tight collar dress. Haiz... :(

Last night show was ok also. Sharon Aw was really zao geng like anything... but could not see from our angle. The camera crew sure can see everything. Next week is Michelle Zao Geng big time. She is wearing a low cut dress next week... she bend down a bit sure can see.... Cannot wait for next week to come....

If any bros here who is one of the camera man, please help to take take more of such shots.... Thanks! :D

EatNDrink
14-06-2005, 05:31 PM
Cute boy .. I am very surprised man .. u saw Diana zao-geng so often, and can still concentrate on ur studies? hahaha ... can still passed yr exam? hahaah

asdfghjkl
14-06-2005, 05:35 PM
erm.. Diana stays near AMK ezit? :rolleyes:

cuteboy12345208
14-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Cute boy .. I am very surprised man .. u saw Diana zao-geng so often,

No la. Not that often. Where got so lucky, everytime zaogeng. She was my Japanese Studies classmate in year 1992 only. That year only saw twice zaogeng.

Teatree
15-06-2005, 01:23 PM
ya loh..thought she change job..how... got take number down and ask her do FL?? LOL
You should do part time instead. You massage her until she shiok shiok, then you pop the Golden Question! :D

Lone_Wolf
15-06-2005, 05:29 PM
erm.. Diana stays near AMK ezit? :rolleyes:

She was my neighbour at Potong Pasir but dun noe where she moved to now. :D

snakehead
16-06-2005, 04:50 PM
She was my neighbour at Potong Pasir but dun noe where she moved to now. :D

Your neighbour! then u must "know" her well.....kekekeke

bro snakehead

gonggong18
16-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Your neighbour! then u must "know" her well.....kekekeke

bro snakehead
Yea man any "FR" but Ah Lai abit "small gas" so hope he is not in this forum, btw seen her once, not as good and "big" as I thought it( Neh neh lah) to be..

Dizzy_88
16-06-2005, 10:37 PM
some bros said she looks like diana ser

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a...lim/Image08.jpg

Lone_Wolf
19-06-2005, 07:14 PM
Yea man any "FR" but Ah Lai abit "small gas" so hope he is not in this forum, btw seen her once, not as good and "big" as I thought it( Neh neh lah) to be..

What "FR"? We were only neighbours.... no hanky panky stuff. I have a couple of photos of her taken when she was still schoolgirl .... how do I post them here?

geylangbonker
21-06-2005, 01:03 PM
What "FR"? We were only neighbours.... no hanky panky stuff. I have a couple of photos of her taken when she was still schoolgirl .... how do I post them here?

wow,...you really has her photo....if u have a scanner ...you can scan her pic.then save it in the pc.....upload it in yahoo briefcase with the pics.....then copy the link url and paste it here once you edit it...........it take some effort!

Lone_Wolf
23-06-2005, 06:54 PM
wow,...you really has her photo....if u have a scanner ...you can scan her pic.then save it in the pc.....upload it in yahoo briefcase with the pics.....then copy the link url and paste it here once you edit it...........it take some effort!

follow your advice.......oredi scan into computer but when try to upload to yahoo need password.....errr wat is the password?

uzumaki_naruto
23-06-2005, 07:46 PM
i big fan of hers as well.

no need yahoo group to troublesome.

Use http://imageshack.us

Upload picture and share the link here.

Cant wait to see her

geylangbonker
26-06-2005, 11:03 PM
follow your advice.......oredi scan into computer but when try to upload to yahoo need password.....errr wat is the password?

bro, the password is your yahoo password.......do you have a yahoo paswword?

asdfghjkl
26-06-2005, 11:04 PM
ya, ya.. waiting for her photos in school uniform.. drooling..

uzumaki_naruto
27-06-2005, 12:04 AM
thats why use imageshack better no need password

Uzumaki Naruto
28-06-2005, 04:46 AM
thats why use imageshack better no need password

How can there be 2 uzumaki naruto??? I'm a bit confused...