PDA

View Full Version : Best massage at UBI!!

slickdick87
12-05-2013, 07:23 PM
So i went to the bank last saturday and pass by this massage parlour. The is a chines milf in her 40s wearing pink advertising the services provided. So she quoted $45 for 60mins full body massage. i went in and give it a try. A young chio prc ushered me in to the room and ask me to strip and wear the undies provided. I stripped in front of her and she blushed looking at my bro.

I got a hard on while she was massaging me and i think she notices it too. After the massage she popped the golden question $50 for hj n bj. I accepted the offer. She strips to lingerie and allow me to touch her all over. I rub her vag andit was damn wet! It was all worth it!

Location around UBI AVe near 711

DDAMn
12-05-2013, 09:14 PM
So i went to the bank last saturday and pass by this massage parlour. The is a chines milf in her 40s wearing pink advertising the services provided. So she quoted $45 for 60mins full body massage. i went in and give it a try. A young chio prc ushered me in to the room and ask me to strip and wear the undies provided. I stripped in front of her and she blushed looking at my bro.

I got a hard on while she was massaging me and i think she notices it too. After the massage she popped the golden question $50 for hj n bj. I accepted the offer. She strips to lingerie and allow me to touch her all over. I rub her vag andit was damn wet! It was all worth it!

Location around UBI AVe near 711

Bro chun bo?ubi near posb bank is it?

lemonlaw00
12-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Is that the shop which is blocked by construction (I think lift upgrading?) towards the main road

Think two shops along that stretch.

But honestly too old, like TS mentioned, 40++... so never even bother to go in