PDA

View Full Version : Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Hurricane88
12-05-2013, 01:51 PM
Dear samsters,

Since the old thread Vietnam - HCM (Thread 2) is currently been cleaned up by the moderators, I was given the permission by BOSS to start a new thread.

Today starts a new milestones for our beloved HCM thread.

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) is live now.

The rules remained the same:

1. No over zealous sales pitch
2. Clones are not welcome
3. TS will act as referee and will control the thread with fairness
4. No personal attacks
5. All posts are for sharing purposes
6. Please do not post off topic and focus on HCM as main topic
7. All members can post with no ambiguity and no fear

Before you pm me, please read my signature and try to use the self help which is actually a website.

The moderators will try to merge the old thread into this thread within a few days after cleaning up the database.

Have fun posting in this thread to share your sexperiences with regards to our beloved HCM.

devilchan78
12-05-2013, 01:55 PM
Support for yr new thread

FeiGohGoh
12-05-2013, 02:13 PM
not sure how the boss can keep this thread CLEAN though .... look at how those clones litter other threads ... :mad:

ja02amz
12-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

I was looking to read through a little of the HCM threads(which I have done on countless pages in the past) but as it is down, I would like to get some opinions from bros out there.

I am on the verge of booking a trip with one of my childhood buddy/cheonging partner in crime soon and we hoping to go to a new place to experience something new. I am not new to travelling and would say that I would go the distant to get the proper travel experience.

HCM is on the short list because of the many good things I have read and heard about. Also, visits to have fun with vbs at JC and GL over the past year have been really fun. So why not go down to the hornets nest to check it out?

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?

Thanks!

PS.

Down with the stinking damn clones flooding this forum and its many threads

sailsingapore
12-05-2013, 03:39 PM
SUPPORT !! SUPPORT !!
Good luck with this great new thread #3 :D

deptrai4u
12-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Hurray! I am in!

Krongratulations Hurricane88 on ur new thread.

decent02
12-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Keep the contributions cuming:)

Support...

KonKam
12-05-2013, 05:00 PM
Can we just have "informative" information?

No more squabbling? ok?

theUnforgotten
12-05-2013, 05:06 PM
good to know the thread still lives.

dont feed the trolls/clones, dont click on the links provided as they have been reported as phishing sites

enter-raw
12-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Its about time. Support Support !!:

cool:

S.B.Y.1
12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
FuLL suPPort for Mas Hurricane88. :cool:

Hurricane88
12-05-2013, 05:21 PM
Thanks bro Hurricane88 for all the contributions on this forum. Don't know what it would be without sharing seniors like you.

Main objectives are girls, Makan and to r&r.

In regards to girls. If I do fail to pick up any girl. I tend to go for LT. If service is good. I would not hesitate to call her again the next day. Where would one go to get a selection of viets? Could anyone give any heads up?

If no members in your group speaks Vietnamese best is to stick to D1 area as mostly can speak some English or Mandarin.

You can get girls from 49, 51 and 91 Hai Ba Trung which is known as billiard bars for ST and LT. Go in choose your girl you like and pay the bar fine which is 600K VND (USD 25) and ST is 1.2mil VND (USD 60) and LT is 2.2mil (USD 100). You can get your drink off-set with the bar fine but they may pretend if you dun ask. Try to go before 8pm for best girls selection.

Rates may had changed because I have not been there recently.

As for makan, please click on to my self help websites, there are plenty of restaurants with addresses.

Hope to read your forum soon and enjoy your trip.

Hurricane88
12-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Anyway i would like to know if it is possible to order a taxi without speaking Vietnamese. My company gave me a taxi card for Vinasun Taxi - so I depend on them.

Actually I always bother the security staff, but I would really like to know if it is possible to order it by my own. I could imagine that it might be a problem to pronounce the adress correctly.

I actually moved from the hotel to my apartment, which is in a very small street. I guess just waiting there till a free taxi drives by is useles....

continue to trouble the security staff...the location of your apt sounded very strange...small street apt still has security staff...not sure where your apt is located?

need to speak Vietnamese to phone for a taxi in HCM.

Honey Boon
12-05-2013, 05:32 PM
Hjhjhj...... HB reporting here :)

elijahkyk
12-05-2013, 05:38 PM
I dont have much info about cheong places, even though I am working or stationed here in Ho Chi Minh, Mr Hurricane88 knows I seldom moves out of my so-called "comfort zone".

But will try to post when I have something of substance to post about.

1st time visitors here, again, a small piece of advise, do not flash your smartphones around, do not answer calls while walking on the street, if not, you will find your smartphones disappear even before you know it.

enter-raw
12-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Sometimes I call Vinasun to pick me up, the phone taxi do speaks English..

continue to trouble the security staff...the location of your apt sounded very strange...small street apt still has security staff...not sure where your apt is located?

need to speak Vietnamese to phone for a taxi in HCM.

specko80
12-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Sometimes I call Vinasun to pick me up, the phone taxi do speaks English..

Haha...you are back!!!

Singkieu
12-05-2013, 06:20 PM
...Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) is live now...

Congratulations and Good Luck!

SureScore
12-05-2013, 07:27 PM
I am here to support this thread too.

All the links in my signature disabled because thread 2 is inaccessible.

volcano
12-05-2013, 09:05 PM
lets hope the new thread wont be infested with clones again...:)

volcano
12-05-2013, 09:06 PM
Congratulations and Good Luck!

what u mean by good luck...:rolleyes:

Makashi
12-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Mostly here for a good read. Kudos to bro HURRICANE. Still got a long wait. Haizzz

FireShark
12-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi All

I believe the Moderator should scan their IP Address. Scanning of IP Address can help to reduce clones, This way, it will help the thread to remain clean and helpful

Singkieu
12-05-2013, 10:17 PM

I meant what you meant by the following:

lets hope the new thread wont be infested with clones again...:)

Botarbolampar
12-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Welcome Back - Vietnam HCM Thread :D

kurbit
12-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Im here to support too. Though I have been in hcmc for a while, but im only familiar with my district lol. Hope to learn more from this thread about the other areas in hcmc. Cheers =)

Dixiontse
13-05-2013, 01:57 AM
hope to received more info for my next trip on june.. :)

S.B.Y.1
13-05-2013, 01:59 AM

Seniors here are helpful n knowledgeable :)

Pak also learning

sailsingapore
13-05-2013, 02:33 AM

hahaaha !! I do wish for good luck for Bro H-88 so that the ATTACK OF THE CLONES will not disrupt this thread # 3 :)

jackbl
13-05-2013, 03:11 AM
Hjhjhj...... HB reporting here :)

Why din see u report to JC & GL but report here????!!! Many vb there waiting for u but u din turn up.... many sad faces :(

jackbl
13-05-2013, 03:14 AM

I more kiasu than u.... hope to receive more info for August trip :D

elijahkyk
13-05-2013, 05:18 AM
I guess for the moment the best info I can give is again the chinese restaurant where I first met Mr H88, Mr Speck08, Mr Enter-Raw, Mr Unforgotten for a wonderful dinner a few weeks back.

Address is : 45 Au Co Street. This is not a chinese restaurant style, more like a street coffee-shop, food is cantonese style, cook and owner speak cantonese, but the food is great, better than any so call Singapore food in the shopping complexes food court here.

There is a new place also away from city. It is located in Bau Gat Street, please let me get the actual address and post here first. It decor is like antique decor and it serve Iced/Frosted beer like in Ipoh, Malaysia. In Ipoh, it is the glass that is frosted so cold, when beer is pour into, it bring up frost fast, so need to drink the beer very fast. Here, it is the beer bottle that is so cold, when open, within 1 minute, must drink and taste the frost with beer taste.

I will get the actual address and post here, do allow me a couple of days to find out. They do serve food, but more to seafood - beer serving food.

deptrai4u
13-05-2013, 08:56 AM
Wah, i just logged in and to my surprise, the clones attack of this thread has been deleted. Good job Boss!

And farewell CLONES, you are not welcome here...:D

KangTuo
13-05-2013, 10:18 AM

i also hope to recieve more info for my possible 1 night/day free time in HCMC sometime in July :)

KonKam
13-05-2013, 01:50 PM
i'm not the one you said okay:confused:

Clones like you are spoiling the thread.
please behave if you have nothing to contribute.

Afterall the forum is for sharing.
I am sure if you DO contribute something significant, all bros here will welCUM you with open hands.

Goldenhair
13-05-2013, 02:31 PM
I prefer to zap...SBF reliable because of the Rep system. Red rep points..usually no1 bother to read or believe one. So let me zap away 1st!! kakakaa!!! Entertainment time!

Hurricane88
13-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Clones like you are spoiling the thread.
please behave if you have nothing to contribute.

Afterall the forum is for sharing.
I am sure if you DO contribute something significant, all bros here will welCUM you with open hands.

dun bother to reply to clones...dun bother to read...just put them in your ignore list...you will not read anymore...:)

sometimes he/clones thought I alone had so much rep points and power to ask bros here to zap...most will just like to exterminate pests...anyway if he starts flaming will pm boss to clean up just like yesterday...:)

Dixiontse
13-05-2013, 03:32 PM

Pak also learning

Yup.. Thats why i always gather info and report FR once i come back from wetnam.. Haha

hoian
13-05-2013, 03:34 PM
It's like going to supermarket to buy insect spray. How many cans of spray can you buy to kill all the insects in the world?

Clones can have 10...20... in fact unlimited accts. Best is to treat newbies with respect and dun anyhow zap them simply because they are not part of your regular kakis.

dun bother to reply to clones...dun bother to read...just put them in your ignore list...you will not read anymore...:)

sometimes he/clones thought I alone had so much rep points and power to ask bros here to zap...most will just like to exterminate pests...anyway if he starts flaming will pm boss to clean up just like yesterday...:)

Dixiontse
13-05-2013, 03:38 PM

Like that oso consider kiasu?? :confused:

I already got plan from previous report thread.. Just wanna add more if possible..coz going to there fir 5D 4N..anyway cheers..

Hurricane88
13-05-2013, 03:50 PM
It's like going to supermarket to buy insect spray. How many cans of spray can you buy to kill all the insects in the world?

Clones can have 10...20... in fact unlimited accts. Best is to treat newbies with respect and dun anyhow zap them simply because they are not part of your regular kakis.

i saw you open a new thread "Danang and Hoi An"...and I fully understand your point clearly...:)

as TS, I dun encourage clones to promote website biz here in my tread...if clones post to share objectively according to my rules in first post..I am ok...if repeated promoting websites from outside then we cannot accept..we will zap as told by boss...:)

now that you yourself is a TS, clones will infest your thread and you are powerless...just wait and see...clone already posted in your thread...:)

JRthe6
13-05-2013, 07:48 PM

Pak also learning

Pak learning Vietnamese? :D

180baht
13-05-2013, 08:06 PM
Can we just have "informative" information?

Is that my nick that I see in your siggy? :D

naemlo
13-05-2013, 08:57 PM
OKT naemlo reporting.... :D

http://www.okt.com/fileadmin/templates/images/logo.gif

Hurricane88
13-05-2013, 10:15 PM

Bro, I need to borrow some contents in your signature to modify...I lost mine and over 2k posts in thread 2...:p

AtlasShrugged
13-05-2013, 10:46 PM
Me reporting too :D

naemlo
13-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Bro, I need to borrow some contents in your signature to modify...I lost mine and over 2k posts in thread 2...:p

Go ahead, I will modify them too.

jackbl
14-05-2013, 01:39 AM
i also hope to recieve more info for my possible 1 night/day free time in HCMC sometime in July :)

U going on the morning flight and then come back by midnight??? :D

elijahkyk
14-05-2013, 07:40 AM

Hahaha, likewise.... I lost my Power of 2 in the old post. :) ... but it is ok to me, anyway I also seldom post.

Cheers!! good to have a new thread ......

maddog_mlvn
14-05-2013, 10:25 AM

http://www.okt.com/fileadmin/templates/images/logo.gif

Wow Bro big business, when going to issue shares ?

naemlo
14-05-2013, 10:36 AM

Going to... :D Waiting for others to tell me to... I also dunno I in OKT business :D

SureScore
14-05-2013, 01:23 PM

Bro naemlo always have big plans. He is doing robust business.

Count me in when you going IPO.

harman
14-05-2013, 10:55 PM
This new hcm thread has my full support yeah :D

ahdiah
15-05-2013, 01:03 AM
went to hcmc on saturday and headed to 91 HBT... the place was very japanese theme based...as those rooms on the 2nd floor were like those jap restaurant seatings.. girls were in real skimpy "bikini" top and mama san is very straightforward. skip to the important part.

girls more than a handful of girls to choose.. with most of them around 20-23 SYT...they might seem to have a handful of the blossom but might be a letdown in the room...

rate is 600k for barfine...60USD for ST and they close around 1am..so the mamasan is the 1 that will tell u the rates and directly ask if u want to bring them out.. 1 bad thing is that the 2nd floor do not have music and is very quiet in the room so might affect the mood abit. other that that...girls are great but not great in room (:

sailsingapore
15-05-2013, 02:09 AM
WILD HCMC BABES !!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a04bc3858ede3c58c4c5f7c458933ed5/tumblr_mjheekVPej1qjhn09o1_400.gif

snipeshot08
15-05-2013, 08:12 AM
Dear samsters,

Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3) is live now.

The rules remained the same:

1. No over zealous sales pitch
2. Clones are not welcome
3. TS will act as referee and will control the thread with fairness
4. No personal attacks
5. All posts are for sharing purposes
6. Please do not post off topic and focus on HCM as main topic
7. All members can post with no ambiguity and no fear

Wow heng ah you never state cannot TCSS :p:D

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

piggybull
15-05-2013, 02:56 PM
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

I am planning a trip to Vietnam HCMC with my school buddy in Aug 2013 so I need your advice on a few things so that my planning will be easy.
I want to know the following :-
1) Which district in HCMC to book the hotel which can access easily to most of the entertainment, food locations?
2) What is the things to take note being 1st time in Vietnam HCMC?
3) Transportation in HCMC in term of acessiable & cost?
4) places of entertainment that u would recommand?
Thks :)
Pls pardon me if what I ask here have been asked before by some other SB bro.

volcano
15-05-2013, 03:20 PM

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Uncle SS08 oi...u want give Uncle Hurricane cold sweat si bo....:D

sailsingapore
15-05-2013, 03:42 PM

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

hahahha !! Good morning wake-up call for Uncle H-88 :p

Botarbolampar
15-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Wow heng ah you never state cannot TCSS Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Hahahahaha walau oi, give him a break lah :D

enter-raw
15-05-2013, 09:53 PM
you MIA so long, 1 day enough or not ?!?:eek:

mutantchicken
16-05-2013, 03:21 AM
my trip is on 23 june to 28 june. i know there's a place in pmh d7 got the massage shop and f*** the girls. 600-700 k vnd. if you wish to go then can pm me. its near the sky garden condo. cam on.

yes half true,,,,sex is more like 1.3mill maybe bj for the price u quote

snipeshot08
16-05-2013, 08:56 AM

hahahha !! Good morning wake-up call for Uncle H-88 :p

Hahahahaha walau oi, give him a break lah

What uncle??? Where got uncle???? Mai luan luan kio hor....:D

No lah just reporting in only, not really going to TCSS, will fark off after this cos already got somebody cuntplain liao :o

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

mutantchicken
16-05-2013, 03:04 PM
I see all the old kukubirds going into TCSS mode again, wasting bandwidth.

While ignoring questions from newbies.

Should I start spamming again? Hmm.... :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------
Why do I keep spamming this thread? Because I have been wrongly accused of being a clone and zapped for asking innocent questions. So I wanna teach the arrogant OKTS here a lesson in being respectful.

why dont u answer newbies questions instead

ziwan
16-05-2013, 04:22 PM
My 2nd trip to HCM, try bar 91 at HBT district 1 again. Pick a very slim and fair girl, sit with me and play billard for about 2 hour. She will keep pestering for ST so have to tell her need time to built up mood.
Proceed to my hotel at A&EM Thu khoa Huan after 2 drinks.

Name: My
Body: slim and fair
Looks: I think abt 7/10
Bbbj: only a short while
Fj: quite tight, she complain pain.
Dmg: USD 60 for ST, barfine abt US25, mummy tips I gave 100k

End of session she ask me for tip, I gave her 100k and she said I stingy.
She allow me to take picture of her, and let me show to friend who interested to go try her out. She claim that she just started out for 2 month.

volcano
16-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Hi Bro Hurricane88,

I am planning a trip to Vietnam HCMC with my school buddy in Aug 2013 so I need your advice on a few things so that my planning will be easy.
I want to know the following :-
1) Which district in HCMC to book the hotel which can access easily to most of the entertainment, food locations?
2) What is the things to take note being 1st time in Vietnam HCMC?
3) Transportation in HCMC in term of acessiable & cost?
4) places of entertainment that u would recommand?
Thks :)
Pls pardon me if what I ask here have been asked before by some other SB bro.

1) stay in district 1 if its ur first time in Hcmc.stay near Ben Thanh Market area and u can find lots of eateries within walking distance.
2) only take taxi from Vinasun,Mai Linh and Phuong Trang...never flash ur valuables outside the street and be extreme careful if u carry a sling bag.
3) taxis are easily accessible in almost all part of district 1.charges is not high unless u travel to outskirt of Hcmc..and as i mention before,only take taxi from the above 3 company.
4) no one is able to give u any reccomendations unless u states clearly what u want...e.g hj,bbbj,fj,ktv,disco etc

Barang66
16-05-2013, 09:10 PM
2) only take taxi from Vinasun,Mai Linh and Phuong Trang..

Thanks something new for me too. I have stuck for Mai Linh and Vinasun. So Phuong Trang is also good? Saigon Tourist might be the worst but there also many other candidates.

volcano
16-05-2013, 09:16 PM
Thanks something new for me too. I have stuck for Mai Linh and Vinasun. So Phuong Trang is also good? Saigon Tourist might be the worst but there also many other candidates.

although i seldom take taxi,but Phuong Trang taxi has never give me and my friends any problem so far.another good thing is that their taxi is usually quite new.

fcukger
17-05-2013, 01:22 AM

try comfort, a sgp brand in wetnam... been taking it for the pass few years and no negative issues... gd luck...

enter-raw
17-05-2013, 03:26 AM
Come back leh... wat for retire. I still have your ENO in my house :)
another taxi company I would love to use "Happy Taxi" not so bad.
Never try to take Future Taxi (grey 7 seater with orange writing), every 100 metres is 10,000 VND.

From An Dong Plaza to Hung Vuong Plaza I paid 50 000 2 years ago. so beware.

try comfort, a sgp brand in wetnam... been taking it for the pass few years and no negative issues... gd luck...

jackbl
17-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Come back leh... wat for retire. I still have your ENO in my house

Come back leh.... U still have VB in MB :D

fcukger
17-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Come back leh... wat for retire. I still have your ENO in my house :)...

ops... will buzz u when i drop by wetnam... but will be next year... owe u a cafe sua da...

Hurricane88
17-05-2013, 09:59 AM

She allow me to take picture of her, and let me show to friend who interested to go try her out. She claim that she just started out for 2 month.

Why complain pain...:confused:

No need to give mummy any tips...they are paid salaried worker employed by the BOSS...also end of the session dun need to pay any more tips...especially when service is so lousy...what the fish daily f*** by how many dicks and still dare to complain pain...:confused::p

decent02
17-05-2013, 10:21 AM

will buy the local lottery there if I ever spotted a comfort
now hardly seen
my preference is still vinasun

lasupkia
17-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Why complain pain...:confused:
A few reasons that I can think of:
1. She's over-screwed until no water.
2. Her friend got a big carrothead but she got a stingy dick.
3. Customer have a BIG DICK. (Most unlikely reason) :D

No need to give mummy any tips...they are paid salaried worker employed by the BOSS...also end of the session dun need to pay any more tips...especially when service is so lousy...what the fish daily f*** by how many dicks and still dare to complain pain...:confused::p
Sillyporeans soft hearted la. KC, KC abit and can get more $$ from them.
Everyone also want to tip. A USD60 ST can tip until total more than USD100.
Haizzz...

naemlo
17-05-2013, 11:22 AM

Seriously, u dun believe what she said right? Pain??? Those working there are all eagles... not disrespecting the gers but the no. of men f them are more u f FL. Unless u telling me, your dick is as big as a baseball bat. :D

BTW 100k is about 5 SGD. Damn, it is a good tips. If she not happy ask her go n f spider. 100k, she can have a few meals. :eek:

End of the night, pay what agreed n kick her out of the room. U are both strangers engaging in a paid sex.

Singkieu
17-05-2013, 11:38 AM
will buy the local lottery there if I ever spotted a comfort
now hardly seen
my preference is still vinasun

You mean in all your travels here you've never seen these yellow taxis? :confused:

http://42.117.1.28/vinataxis/index.htm

They use older sedans and 7 seaters. The JV with our ComfortDelGro was in 2005.

Hurricane88
17-05-2013, 11:41 AM
You mean in all your travels here you've never seen these yellow taxis? :confused:

I had taken once or twice recently...they are ok...ply mainly around NTP area in D10...very few in terms of numbers...:)

decent02
17-05-2013, 11:52 AM

maybe I color blind or eyes always focusing on con gai on bikes.:D

decent02
17-05-2013, 12:00 PM
Talking about taxis, vinasun has implemented a cashless system.
One of my friend has a corporate card on company account
Driver willl use a machine to trace the number on the card
very old type of technology
wonder individual can apply ?
advantage is you pay the exact fare and dun need to carry small change anymore.
also, as card holder you get preference treatment like 1st in queue in airport, taxi stand etc
bad is you need to wait for them to process payment which may take a while after reaching destination.

shysaint
17-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Oh No .... no Electricity Again ... Sighzzzzzzzz ....

Santaclaws
17-05-2013, 05:20 PM
It appears the toad is getting desperate.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=61420

deptrai4u
17-05-2013, 06:22 PM
It appears the toad is getting desperate.

http://forums.asiaone.com/showthread.php?t=61420

Aiyah, what a waste, I was about to use his service leh, no busted. Hey TOAD, running hah???

banana81sg
17-05-2013, 08:50 PM
anyone know address to this??

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1794898/vietnams_very_first_maid_cafe_opens_in_ho_chi_minh .html

Reaper
17-05-2013, 11:57 PM
anyone know address to this??

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1794898/vietnams_very_first_maid_cafe_opens_in_ho_chi_minh .html

The Other Person Cafe
14, Ton That Dam, District 1

enter-raw
18-05-2013, 01:32 AM
sure thing ! i will travel less wetnam in future, Surrender liao with any business venture there..

Will be back there to do something 1-2 years time.

ops... will buzz u when i drop by wetnam... but will be next year... owe u a cafe sua da...

enter-raw
18-05-2013, 01:34 AM
Come back leh.... U still have VB in MB :D

how come dint see you in JC or GL lately...??:eek:

Soopafly
18-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Check out these babes, especially Miss Pokey in the middle https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971105_529139177143344_762389148_n.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_ohyes.gif

ziwan
18-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi bro, I think she could be really pain lar unless she fake her expression well. Is normal for some girls to be dry without applying lubricating gel or unless she took too many customer for ST that nite.
But anyway did not stop despite her complain pain until I shoot.

[/B]Seriously, u dun believe what she said right? Pain??? Those working there are all eagles... not disrespecting the gers but the no. of men f them are more u f FL. Unless u telling me, your dick is as big as a baseball bat. :D

BTW 100k is about 5 SGD. Damn, it is a good tips. If she not happy ask her go n f spider. 100k, she can have a few meals. :eek:

End of the night, pay what agreed n kick her out of the room. U are both strangers engaging in a paid sex.

Goldenhair
18-05-2013, 02:18 PM
wahahaa...this ricky lau guy really famous liao. Don't know the Nabbles forum is his or not. But they sure kena this time. Now famous liao all over local sg forums. Just a matter of time before these clones kena aldy. esp when some of the clones account all gone. wahahaa...!!! Bye bye clones. Like I said before...everything in sg goes through the local major Telco servers. Singapore telecommunication Act states that for police investigation, access to the servers' data will be rendered fully and completely. So just a matter of time before we read about the Nabbles forum operators and the Virgin website operators hit the news.

Botarbolampar
18-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Check out these babes, especially Miss Pokey in the middle https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971105_529139177143344_762389148_n.jpg

Miss Pokey - see liao nose bleeding :D

elijahkyk
18-05-2013, 03:13 PM
I prefer the most left .... I like demure gals

BlownAway
18-05-2013, 04:32 PM
I don't visit the forum often and seem like there are a lot of changes. The previous Vietnam Thread disappears!
Anyway, I've been around Saigon for 9 years now and I'm putting my salon for take-over / sale as follows:

Business Entity is: công ty TNHH
Shop Front is: Beauty Hair Salon
Account & Tax issue(s): Outsourced at 500.000 VND / month only.

Detail(s):

4 level high; 6 rooms with 15 beds, 1 kitchen, 1 lobby in all, fully furnished.

Secret(s):
Services involved are: HJ, BJ, BBJ ...
Initial target: Vietnamese only.
Current patrons' range: 70% Vietnamese, 20% Korean and 10% Others.
Price standard at: 200.000 VND.

Girl(s):
Maximum Strength: 20 pax.
Current Strength: 11 pax.
Age Range: 18 - 33.
Servicing girl gets 50.000 VND & boss gets 150.000 VND.
Accommodation provided.

Annex: Tribute to CONG AN is included into monthly operational cost.

Primary reason for Sale: Earn enough from the grey zone; have established passive income from other channels; looking to renew my image as a white collar entrepreneur.

Asking Price: US$22,000 (Not negotiable).

Interested samsters, please PM me. (Will not entertain potential patrons, I don't need you)

deptrai4u
18-05-2013, 05:00 PM

i prefer the right most one.

FireShark
18-05-2013, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=BlownAway;9011997]Business Entity is: công ty TNHH
LIST]

QUOTE]

Sorry, just my opinion and my view taking over at US$22,000 is quite expensive. Few months ago, I intend to take over a joint for my BX to take care need just USD 10,000 at District 10. I had saw the joint and the gals. Quite a good location where there are many vehicles moving around.

FireShark
18-05-2013, 05:11 PM

Wow, Sorry if I offend you but that Miss Pokey look Slutish and guys will die in her hand if cant control.

BlownAway
18-05-2013, 05:56 PM
Sorry, just my opinion and my view taking over at US$22,000 is quite expensive. Few months ago, I intend to take over a joint for my BX to take care need just USD 10,000 at District 10. I had saw the joint and the gals. Quite a good location where there are many vehicles moving around.

Thanks for your feedback but you're like comparing a massage parlor (brothel) in Geylang to another in Queenstown if I were to take Singapore as the reference.

Nonetheless, point taken, price remains and not negotiable. Lesser than that, I might as well give it to any SYT that I like and keep her as my honey :D

theUnforgotten
18-05-2013, 08:28 PM

I prefer right most, too :D

just another 2 weeks more , I be up there again. Black herbal chicken soup, herbal mutton soup and bia oms here I cum

elijahkyk
18-05-2013, 11:33 PM

hahaha -- now we have the leftist and the rightist, hope to meet you one day as like when i met h88 and the others.

cheers!

mutantchicken
19-05-2013, 02:00 AM
I don't visit the forum often and seem like there are a lot of changes. The previous Vietnam Thread disappears!
Anyway, I've been around Saigon for 9 years now and I'm putting my salon for take-over / sale as follows:

Business Entity is: công ty TNHH
Shop Front is: Beauty Hair Salon
Account & Tax issue(s): Outsourced at 500.000 VND / month only.

Detail(s):

4 level high; 6 rooms with 15 beds, 1 kitchen, 1 lobby in all, fully furnished.

Secret(s):
Services involved are: HJ, BJ, BBJ ...
Initial target: Vietnamese only.
Current patrons' range: 70% Vietnamese, 20% Korean and 10% Others.
Price standard at: 200.000 VND.

Girl(s):
Maximum Strength: 20 pax.
Current Strength: 11 pax.
Age Range: 18 - 33.
Servicing girl gets 50.000 VND & boss gets 150.000 VND.
Accommodation provided.

Annex: Tribute to CONG AN is included into monthly operational cost.

Primary reason for Sale: Earn enough from the grey zone; have established passive income from other channels; looking to renew my image as a white collar entrepreneur.

Interested samsters, please PM me. (Will not entertain potential patrons, I don't need you)

i know the places near cho pham van hai, none are very busy, secondly, i have NEVER come across a situation where the boss gets 150k and gal gets 50k, more common is taht boss takes 100/100 or even 50/150, so to say that the arrangement is taht boss takes 150k, i think that would be misleading....i know the shops in Ktown teh transfer fee is 400mill or 20k usd, and there the boss takes 200k form teh 700k, and given the abundance of hj.bj shops, a FJ place would have more of a cliente....further is he sayimg that all outgoings ie rent electricity and bribes are only 500k a mth...or what is he saying is this 500k for?.. anyway of it was me? my advice is to avoid this offer

mutantchicken
19-05-2013, 02:06 AM
Thanks for your feedback but you're like comparing a massage parlor (brothel) in Geylang to another in Queenstown if I were to take Singapore as the reference.

Nonetheless, point taken, price remains and not negotiable. Lesser than that, I might as well give it to any SYT that I like and keep her as my honey :D

the area around cho pham van hai is full of hj bj places whereas dist 10 has less and due to the proximity its actually a higherclass area, so unless your trying to con someone who has never been to hcmc, there is NO WAY thats cho pham van hai has more of a better location than dist 10, and factor in the abundance of competition, i call this a bad offer

LETS do quick on the napkin analysis, 22k = 440mill if im not wrong

u have 11gals..lests say they do on avergae 4 customers and that semes to be what i see, ofcouse teh cute young ones take more and ilderones take less but lets average it...ie 44 customers a day, factor in the high turnover of gals, weekend and raining seasons which generally would reduce income, but lets give him the benefit of doubts, and lest not even use the going rate of 60-80/140-120 split in favour of the gal, but use the 100/100 split. Now that gives the owner effectivel 4.4 mill a day, times by 30days and thats a absolutely max of 132mill a month..lest keep it simple and make the numbers simple buy reducing that number to be conservative and say the income is 120mill a month.
So now is he saying thats on a income of 120mill a month the landlord and cong an would only ask for a 500k rent/fee?
The usual rent for something that has street frontage and of that size would be colse to 20-30mill, and a residential house would use 2mill in electricity so minimun would be 5mill for a place that boards 11 girls and uses aircon etc etc. So that income is now closer to 90mill. The corporate tax rate is 25%, so it would be hard to evisage thats between cong an AND the tax guy that comes around you would be able to reduce the administrative costs below 25% but lets give him the benefit of doubt so that 90mill is now reduced to 67mill..what about local gangsters? incidental costs like damaged fixtures and fittings?
Lets say best case scenario is 67mil a month, but dont for get that competition for good employees is hard, but lets say this income is stable for the immedicate future.
440mill divide by 67mill = 7 months before you even get your money back.
That by itself seems pretty good, BUT if you have been here as long as i have you will notice that such vice business get regularly raided, further if it is known that the owner or co owner is a foreigner, then it will be a bigger problem.
MY two cents

enter-raw
19-05-2013, 02:40 AM
definitely left... we share the same taste :P

BlownAway
19-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Actually mutantchicken is right on the transfer fee of a FJ joint and it seems to me that you maybe someone I know. If you're the Viet Kieu on Honda SH, you've a reputation among girls including mine... ha ha ... Nonetheless, the 500k VND (US$25 only) is definitely not for everything lah! Any fool would know, maybe my English too lousy and have caused misunderstanding. I mean I paid an accountant to do employees' contract(s), so-called insurance & the nonsense paper work required for a company limited with 500k VND / month. You can forgo that and do everything yourself but for me I don't like shit work.

To mutantchicken: My rental is 24 million VND / month lah! Waolao! Is it now better for your understanding?! But I really like the way you calculated, very business orientated and you've the cue. In my own estimation, it'll take about 10 months for the investing buyer to make over. Oh! Oh! & one very important factor that in fact you remind me is:

It must be registered under a local even after transfer; So if you're a foreigner; you must register it under the name of your BX / ban gai / con gai or whatever you called them lah!

My own working girl offered me 300 million VND to take over; I kind of push off the offer. YES! Your feedback is appreciated and noted but price remains. Thank you ;)

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 06:15 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/971105_529139177143344_762389148_n.jpgMiss Pokey - see liao nose bleeding. :D
I prefer the most left .... I like demure gals.
definitely left... we share the same taste.

Ha ha ha.....that's great! Everyone gets his girl and we all go home happy https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_ohyes.gif
I'll have tarma with #2 and #4 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_winkwink.gif

Love888
19-05-2013, 11:28 AM
It must be registered under a local even after transfer; So if you're a foreigner; you must register it under the name of your BX / ban gai / con gai or whatever you called them lah!

Yes sure unless have 100% trust with your Joint Head if not then don't risk hard earn Money

All the best of luck

FeiGohGoh
19-05-2013, 11:50 AM

Ha ha ha.....that's great! Everyone gets his girl and we all go home happy https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_ohyes.gif
I'll have tarma with #2 and #4 https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_winkwink.gif

I like 4th from left......

elijahkyk
19-05-2013, 12:20 PM
definitely left... we share the same taste :P

:D thank you thank you ......hahahaha. i have supporter now.

decent02
19-05-2013, 12:35 PM

I prefer right but a bit flat chested
Left one also cute n got (Y)
Hope u can post more pics here juz like wat u done in bkk massage thread

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 01:00 PM
I prefer right but a bit flat chested
Left one also cute n got (Y)
Hope u can post more pics here juz like wat u done in bkk massage thread

I am not as familiar with the HCMC scene, but I will share eye candies as I find them!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Jiggie48.gif

BlueDragon193
19-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Why third gal is not taken.?? Too hot to handle....:D

elijahkyk
19-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Why third gal is not taken.?? Too hot to handle....:D

get manhandle by her is the suitable word.... :D
just joking Mr Bluedragon193

Hurricane88
19-05-2013, 01:21 PM
I am not as familiar with the HCMC scene, but I will share eye candies as I find them!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Jiggie48.gif

Dun look like viet...:)

Barang66
19-05-2013, 02:09 PM
I like 4th from left......

Can we share her?:p I feel that I need VB right now.;)

FeiGohGoh
19-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Can we share her?:p I feel that I need VB right now.;)

sure...why not....just leave me some bones can... :D

decent02
19-05-2013, 03:11 PM
sure...why not....just leave me some bones can... :D

FGG TaiGor, leave some bones for us in CP okay:D

FeiGohGoh
19-05-2013, 03:17 PM
FGG TaiGor, leave some bones for us in CP okay:D

no worry bro ... another 2 months before my next trip .....;)

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 11:02 PM
Dun look like viet...:)

How about this one, since one bro are thinking about investing in a salon? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_shy.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942874_257356041069601_1532890513_n.jpg

elijahkyk
19-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Hmmm, looks familiar..... Le Duyen...........haiz, well i am too ugly and old for her taste. Maybe if i am rich like Najis.

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 11:21 PM
No worries, some girls like a man with a kind heart and a good sense of humor https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_winkwink.gif

sailsingapore
19-05-2013, 11:23 PM
No worries, some girls like a man with a kind heart and a good sense of humor https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_winkwink.gif

YES YES !! And ESPECIALLY if you have a FAT wallet & are very generous :p

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 11:25 PM
A big, fat wallet helps....definitely ;)

http://www.bloomberg.com/image/i94pd1cXnVhs.jpg

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Last year I saw this FL for about three months! She's my top three bonks...https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ng.gif

sailsingapore
19-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Last year I saw this FL for about three months! She's my top three bonks...https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ng.gif

SIMPLY AWESOME bro !! Nose-bleeding awready :p Any idea if she is still available ??

Soopafly
19-05-2013, 11:52 PM
She said around 15/5/13. Unfortunately, I have not heard from her https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_Iwantit.gif

Hurricane88
20-05-2013, 12:21 AM
what about this demure look...

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17729/17729454cd724f8028b83d20f2411cdd2cc19669.jpg

Hurricane88
20-05-2013, 12:22 AM
and this blurry look..

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17729/17729456748602621c9a3031344d0be96a61526b.jpg

Soopafly
20-05-2013, 12:32 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/like.jpg

FeiGohGoh
20-05-2013, 02:01 AM
the virgin website got exposure even in HK news ....

http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/china_world/20130519/00180_010.html

onetree
20-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Hello All Senior Samsters here,

My respect to everybody. I just immigrated to Ho Chi Minh City due to several reasons in my origin country. From time to time, I have to urge to release my bullets but don't know where to go. I am looking for a massage cum fuck shop. Otherwise, a fuck shop also can.

I know some of those spa/health centres located in district 1, mostly in the hotel but those provide only a hj.

Besides this, I know the main in district 7 where all the sleazy hair salon is. I heard they provide bj and maybe fj but I never tried before. I don't have a local friend and I cant speak vietnamese so it makes it very difficult for me.

HBT road in district 1 is too expensive for me. Furthermore, you must pay bar fine and bring the girl to hotel which is too troublesome for me. I want a quickie.

Can somebody give me some information where to find what I needed eg. short time..

Thank you. If necessary, you may pm me.

Singkieu
20-05-2013, 04:28 AM
the area around cho pham van hai is full of hj bj places whereas dist 10 has less and due to the proximity its actually a higherclass area, so unless your trying to con someone who has never been to hcmc, there is NO WAY thats cho pham van hai has more of a better location than dist 10, and factor in the abundance of competition, i call this a bad offer

LETS do quick on the napkin analysis, 22k = 440mill if im not wrong

u have 11gals..lests say they do on avergae 4 customers and that semes to be what i see, ofcouse teh cute young ones take more and ilderones take less but lets average it...ie 44 customers a day, factor in the high turnover of gals, weekend and raining seasons which generally would reduce income, but lets give him the benefit of doubts, and lest not even use the going rate of 60-80/140-120 split in favour of the gal, but use the 100/100 split. Now that gives the owner effectivel 4.4 mill a day, times by 30days and thats a absolutely max of 132mill a month..lest keep it simple and make the numbers simple buy reducing that number to be conservative and say the income is 120mill a month.
So now is he saying thats on a income of 120mill a month the landlord and cong an would only ask for a 500k rent/fee?
The usual rent for something that has street frontage and of that size would be colse to 20-30mill, and a residential house would use 2mill in electricity so minimun would be 5mill for a place that boards 11 girls and uses aircon etc etc. So that income is now closer to 90mill. The corporate tax rate is 25%, so it would be hard to evisage thats between cong an AND the tax guy that comes around you would be able to reduce the administrative costs below 25% but lets give him the benefit of doubt so that 90mill is now reduced to 67mill..what about local gangsters? incidental costs like damaged fixtures and fittings?
Lets say best case scenario is 67mil a month, but dont for get that competition for good employees is hard, but lets say this income is stable for the immedicate future.
440mill divide by 67mill = 7 months before you even get your money back.
That by itself seems pretty good, BUT if you have been here as long as i have you will notice that such vice business get regularly raided, further if it is known that the owner or co owner is a foreigner, then it will be a bigger problem.
MY two cents

Actually mutantchicken is right on the transfer fee of a FJ joint and it seems to me that you maybe someone I know. If you're the Viet Kieu on Honda SH, you've a reputation among girls including mine... ha ha ... Nonetheless, the 500k VND (US$25 only) is definitely not for everything lah! Any fool would know, maybe my English too lousy and have caused misunderstanding. I mean I paid an accountant to do employees' contract(s), so-called insurance & the nonsense paper work required for a company limited with 500k VND / month. You can forgo that and do everything yourself but for me I don't like shit work.

To mutantchicken: My rental is 24 million VND / month lah! Waolao! Is it now better for your understanding?! But I really like the way you calculated, very business orientated and you've the cue. In my own estimation, it'll take about 10 months for the investing buyer to make over. Oh! Oh! & one very important factor that in fact you remind me is:

My own working girl offered me 300 million VND to take over; I kind of push off the offer. YES! Your feedback is appreciated and noted but price remains. Thank you ;)

You estimate 10 months for the investing buyer to "make over", I take it you mean "break even"?

If so, by reverse calculation:

USD22k or VND440M/10 months = VND44M

In other words, your current net income after expenses is approx. VND44M/mth?

shysaint
20-05-2013, 10:57 AM
the virgin website got exposure even in HK news ....

http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/china_world/20130519/00180_010.html

He is Getting Popular Internationally ... Confirm in Wanted List .... No wonder the Forum started to 'Clean Up' Recently ...

BlownAway
20-05-2013, 12:44 PM
You estimate 10 months for the investing buyer to "make over", I take it you mean "break even"?

If so, by reverse calculation:

USD22k or VND440M/10 months = VND44M

In other words, your current net income after expenses is approx. VND44M/mth?

Thank you for making it so obvious now. For our worst month, we are also getting 38M and our best is around 50M. But all these do not come without hard work. Our first 6 months in operation was terrible. No one knows about us and our girls leave us one after another. After the 1st year, words get around, most of our Korean patrons are regulars, living around Super Bowl, some cum every evening after work. Vietnamese wise, it's a good mix of regulars and newbies (usually from other districts). My fucking Ang Pai serves max 7 men per day but we don't encourage choosing and have a Q system. Vietnamese are often fine with it but Koreans always cum back for the same girl or like to cum for newly start work girls. Although we provide accommodation for our girls, we don't allow them to sleep in air-conditioned. We off them. Air-con is strictly for the comfort of our patrons and myself only, not for the girls. Thus electricity bills are still relatively acceptable. We fine our girls if they don't turn up for work (Learn from PAP, pay-and-pay).

The shop was my only source of passive income for many years in Vietnam; I was reluctant to give it up but new opportunities / income channels are established and the shop becomes inappropriate, thus the decision. I've received a few offers in the forum. They are all silent readers; thus I'm making the effort to reply to posts related to the setup. Last but not least, feedback is welcome ;)

deptrai4u
20-05-2013, 04:50 PM
You only pay respects to the dead.
Btw no one will help u unless u pay kopi money to the OKTs here. :D

Still got time to post ah? hey, there is a knock on ur door, is it the police? Hihi!:D

KonKam
20-05-2013, 05:05 PM

Wah, you really back from dead ar.
Using a "cross" on you apparently have no effect wor.

Shall i use "green fu" to paste on your forehead ar?

Pleaselah, no more nonsense posting.

C0_C0
20-05-2013, 05:16 PM
Still got time to post ah? hey, there is a knock on ur door, is it the police? Hihi!:D

Well boss allows him to post at the expense being on the hot list of various papers and this in turns brings the SPF spotlight to the other advertisers on the forum.

Well we can't stop clones , only the boss can stop and if he does nothing , it is his own biz model which he is affecting .

Psalms 59:12, "For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak."

人在做,天在看

cps7733
20-05-2013, 08:02 PM
She said around 15/5/13. Unfortunately, I have not heard from her https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_Iwantit.gif
Is she in Vietnam or in sin. Care to share her contact. Going HCMC this week:D

Soopafly
20-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Is she in Vietnam or in sin. Care to share her contact. Going HCMC this week:D

I saw her in the US while on assignment. Have not heard from her since January :o

mutantchicken
21-05-2013, 12:36 AM

i have not seen you post ONE helpful reply either

aces9999
21-05-2013, 07:24 AM
Bros,

Have been staying in new world hotel for several days now with no actions.. Only been to a few massages with happy endings. No full service... Wonder if any bros could advice if there are any chio flash which I
Can tabao back to enjoy in the night near that area?

Any help will be appreciated....

pho24
21-05-2013, 10:02 AM
yes half true,,,,sex is more like 1.3mill maybe bj for the price u quote

MC...Spot on inclusive ticket VND 250,000K

Peace..

volcano
21-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Bros,

Have been staying in new world hotel for several days now with no actions.. Only been to a few massages with happy endings. No full service... Wonder if any bros could advice if there are any chio flash which I
Can tabao back to enjoy in the night near that area?

Any help will be appreciated....

plenty of gals available...only wonder if u able to bring guest that are girls up to your room after 9pm.

KangTuo
21-05-2013, 05:08 PM
How about this one, since one bro are thinking about investing in a salon? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_shy.gif

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/942874_257356041069601_1532890513_n.jpg

remind me of a trip to Le Duyen 4 with ss08... :o

ROSE88
21-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Sorry to interrupt,

I am looking at buying a property in HCM.

Is there anyway or anyone who can recommend me a VALUER(is there any such thing in HCM)?

I am doing this as i do not want to end up being cheated by the price which i am gonna pay.

naemlo
21-05-2013, 06:21 PM

Since u are buying property, guess your so called ba xa or em yeu is involved. She will know the price else u can get a property agent to assist u. He/she will know the market price. If u dun trust 1 agent, look for 2,3,4....

Hurricane88
21-05-2013, 06:22 PM

Is there anyway or anyone who can recommend me a VALUER(is there any such thing in HCM)?

I am doing this as i do not want to end up being cheated by the price which i am gonna pay.

you need a real estate and property company to help you...the fact you wanted to buy a property in Vietnam you already may be cheated...local property can only be own by local Vietnamese...and no foreigner can own except some high end apartments which is 50 years lease only...you came to sex forum to ask this question means that you have no idea or have not found a property company to help you...besides you also need a good lawyer because all documents will be in Vietnamese...do your homework and think thrice before investing...:)

some may think investing sgd 200k is cheap but to Vietnamese is around 3.4bil Dong which can last a lifetime...:)

the above is just my personal opinion...:)

phyowai
21-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Sorry to interrupt,

i know a friend staying in q3 and his house selling at 1.5b vnd. about 5m by 9m. 3 story. pm me if u wanna buy. or view.

volcano
21-05-2013, 07:41 PM
you need a real estate and property company to help you...the fact you wanted to buy a property in Vietnam you already may be cheated...local property can only be own by local Vietnamese...and no foreigner can own except some high end apartments which is 50 years lease only...you came to sex forum to ask this question means that you have no idea or have not found a property company to help you...besides you also need a good lawyer because all documents will be in Vietnamese...do your homework and think thrice before investing...:)

some may think investing sgd 200k is cheap but to Vietnamese is around 3.4bil Dong which can last a lifetime...:)

the above is just my personal opinion...:)

Uncle 88 oi...not high end apt lah...its only apt that must buy direct from the developers base on a lease of 50 years.

player79
21-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Uncle 88 oi...not high end apt lah...its only apt that must buy direct from the developers base on a lease of 50 years.

Hi brothers may i know which place other then napoly, mz , bui lodge have live band and pr happening one in hcmc. Hope for some info from brothers in the forum new place to have fun.

Santaclaws
21-05-2013, 09:31 PM
News spreading like wildfire ..

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130520-423939.html

Lawyer Amarjit Singh says: "The man will be taken to task. He is guilty of aiding and abetting the trafficking.

"Section 373A of the Penal Code makes it unlawful to bring a woman into or out of Singapore by fraudulent/deceitful means for prostitution."

reaching his ass soon :eek:

cps7733
21-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi

Staying in District 7, can any bro advise any good place to find fun.
Thks

:D

Hurricane88
22-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Thks

go and check out Nguyen Thi Thap D7, the whole street should hv many bbbj joints with pinkish neon lighs that say hot toc or barber...go in select a gal and gal will strip naked for the bbbj...finish just go to the counter outside and pay 200k vnd....write your findings here when you try one...:)

if you lucky you may get this quality in there....:)

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17740/17740485544007e94e13464a90d95760d9cc5664.jpg

Singkieu
22-05-2013, 09:49 AM
go and check out Nguyen Thi Thap D7, the whole street should hv many bbbj joints with pinkish neon lighs that say hot toc or barber...go in select a gal and gal will strip naked for the bbbj...finish just go to the counter outside and pay 200k vnd....write your findings here when you try one...:)...

Not all shops will the girl strip naked for the bbbj. You have to know which one(s).

Soopafly
22-05-2013, 09:55 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gifhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gifhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/Ani_nosebleed.gifhttp://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17740/17740485544007e94e13464a90d95760d9cc5664.jpg

phyowai
22-05-2013, 12:26 PM
News spreading like wildfire ..

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20130520-423939.html

Lawyer Amarjit Singh says: "The man will be taken to task. He is guilty of aiding and abetting the trafficking.

"Section 373A of the Penal Code makes it unlawful to bring a woman into or out of Singapore by fraudulent/deceitful means for prostitution."

reaching his ass soon :eek:

THAT MEANS 3K IS VERY CHEAP
free rooms and air fare
anyone book yet?

naemlo
22-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Why no seniors answer my questions? So sad.

Uncle Naemlo stupid answers to your questions....

Need help from seniors.

I'll been to hcmc many times and I always go to the same local ktv which my ex bx bring me there. Mummy and I are quite good friends. Question is
1. I always pay 100k to waiter, 200k to mummy and 300k to gals. 2mil for LT.. Am I underpaid?

Whether are you underpaid, u need to tell us what is your monthly salary, and what is your job scope. :rolleyes:

Guess u are not asking whether your company pays u too little but whether u pay too little to waiter, mummy or gers..... U mentioned u always go to the same ktv. Did the same mummy, waiter or gers give u a lan jiao bin?? If not then continue with it as long as u are happy.

So one bottle costs only S$100 to drink in ktv which I think is very cheap lo. My idea is to let the gals drink beer and we drink whiskey. Will the bill be cheaper if I do this way? My bill was about 6mil with 5 cartons of beers and foods. We ate our dinner in the ktv. Did any seniors ever try that?

U can use calculator to calculate. Own bottles, beer, mixtures.... how much will it roughly cost???

3. Is it possible to reject the fruits platter and those tibits from the ktv? Will they think we are cheapo?

Since u are regular there, guess it is up to u whether u want all these? If u care so much about "face" then tips them more, u will idol as king n not cheapo.

volcano
22-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Not all shops will the girl strip naked for the bbbj. You have to know which one(s).

so do u know which are the ones that will strip naked...can u bring me go...:D

phyowai
22-05-2013, 01:16 PM

becos they think u lazy:eek:

volcano
22-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Hi

Thks

why dont u state clearly what kind of fun u looking at.

different people likes different types of fun.

volcano
22-05-2013, 01:22 PM
i know a friend staying in q3 and his house selling at 1.5b vnd. about 5m by 9m. 3 story. pm me if u wanna buy. or view.

i seriously doubt someone is selling at this kind of price for this size.

1.5b vnd is not even enough to buy a 5m by 9m 3 storey house in Q.7,not to mention that it is in Q.3

redbadbull
22-05-2013, 06:23 PM

WOW, nose bleed and water shoot out. :eek:

Support to H88 new thread.

muuuuu....rbb

redbadbull
22-05-2013, 06:26 PM

Thread is very young and not enough posting for reference.....:D Seniors go di choi di choi and pum pum therefore busy to answer you.

muuuu...rbb

Botarbolampar
22-05-2013, 07:35 PM

I also want to go. Bring me along :D

Botarbolampar
22-05-2013, 07:37 PM
if you lucky you may get this quality in there....
http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17740/17740485544007e94e13464a90d95760d9cc5664.jpg

TS H88 bring me there lah :D

cps7733
22-05-2013, 07:56 PM
why dont u state clearly what kind of fun u looking at.

different people likes different types of fun.

Hi

Looking for any fuck shop or massage shop that will have fj and bj .

Thks:)

cps7733
22-05-2013, 07:57 PM
go and check out Nguyen Thi Thap D7, the whole street should hv many bbbj joints with pinkish neon lighs that say hot toc or barber...go in select a gal and gal will strip naked for the bbbj...finish just go to the counter outside and pay 200k vnd....write your findings here when you try one...:)

Hi Bro

Thks will try it out.

Singkieu
22-05-2013, 08:37 PM

Sorry not my department. Please liaise with H88 or MC for the information you seek and for your request. :D

phyowai
22-05-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi

i hear say IN PMH GOT FUCK SHOP
and also the tan binh also got
the fee is 700k fj bj all got.
you ask the vietnam sex forum TS for the address

likashing
22-05-2013, 10:37 PM
In PMP and CCB also have Fuck, Suck, Poke, Shake, Shoot, everything have. Ask for this gal Elly, she is the best. Only 800k per session. :)

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17743/17743600197b0cc328e8c9b518a0c365dd76f16a.jpg

mutantchicken
23-05-2013, 02:22 AM

dude u shouldnt take girls pics from facebook and make insinuations she works at d7 when its obvious she doenst...this isnt that far from what ricky lau was doing using models and saying they are prostitutes

volcano
23-05-2013, 02:36 AM
Hi

for bj,u can just go to Nguyen Thi Thap street..there are more then 10 barber shop that provide bj.

as for fj,go to Phu My Hung.i dont have the exact address as i dont go to fj shop.

enjoy ur trip

volcano
23-05-2013, 02:39 AM
I also want to go. Bring me along :D

paiseh hor...i will only bring u go tar tar tar nia unless u change ur nick...:eek::D

Singkieu
23-05-2013, 09:19 AM
dude u shouldnt take girls pics from facebook and make insinuations she works at d7 when its obvious she doenst...this isnt that far from what ricky lau was doing using models and saying they are prostitutes

dude only wishes they're from his facebook. :p

manncream
23-05-2013, 02:08 PM
any place at HCM district 1?

Botarbolampar
23-05-2013, 04:42 PM
paiseh hor...i will only bring u go tar tar tar nia unless u change ur nick...

You got it bro, hahaha swee :D

cps7733
23-05-2013, 08:19 PM
for bj,u can just go to Nguyen Thi Thap street..there are more then 10 barber shop that provide bj.

as for fj,go to Phu My Hung.i dont have the exact address as i dont go to fj shop.

enjoy ur trip

Thks bro:p

phyowai
23-05-2013, 08:43 PM
Why here no welcome me?

look, here is sex forum
but when u ask anything in d7 or d1
they ask u wan u like and wat u want?
of course we want girl mah
but they then say u lazy pig
ask u find your answer in the 1000pages back.
u see wat i mean
but in the other forum u need not face this problem

phyowai
23-05-2013, 08:45 PM
any place at HCM district 1?

got
2 3 egg street
many bj raw
inside the bars
try ok

elijahkyk
23-05-2013, 10:00 PM
I will officially resign from posting here.

To those fucking clones ... my language. Well, you will reap what you sow. And to that guy who have repented ... well, I either see you in Hell or Heaven. And to the fucking clones.............

Well, same thing --- either i see you in heaven or hell. I hope you clones are happily married with family....with daughters.....then you assholes will understand what is GI Joe - Retribution. Dont understand my english??? Well, please curse me as much as you can .... please think for 10 seconds, you clones married? have a family? have daughters? Well? then think about Karma and Retribution...........hope to see you clones either in Heaven or in Hell.
Please go back to school.

At the end .........Amen and God Bless me that I dont meet you clones in Heaven. Hope so ok? or see each other in Hell, if you can survive the long journey. Period

Hurricane88
24-05-2013, 09:15 AM
I will officially resign from posting here.

To those fucking clones ... my language. Well, you will reap what you sow. And to that guy who have repented ... well, I either see you in Hell or Heaven. And to the fucking clones.............

there is no point to get upset over these clones...dun let the clones spoilt what we have to share...just put them in your ignore list and you will no longer read their post...:)

V|ernar
25-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Yawn ~!

Thread 3 liao ah ? clones still wander around ? been busy attacking the Northern ..

Guess it time to visit HCMC again ~

SureScore
26-05-2013, 05:34 PM
there is no point to get upset over these clones...dun let the clones spoilt what we have to share...just put them in your ignore list and you will no longer read their post...:)

Agreed with TS. Let us ignore the clones and continue.

Hurricane88
26-05-2013, 05:37 PM
I changed 16950 on 22 May inside CBT.

Seems like the rate had went south.

ziwan
27-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi,

Anyone know how to access the HCM thread 2? The link I save previously fail to work. Thanks.

BlownAway
27-05-2013, 02:16 AM
wrong post!

Hurricane88
27-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Anyone know how to access the HCM thread 2? The link I save previously fail to work. Thanks.

dun think you can get back the old thread 2...you can delete the link...will not work anymore...:)

ziwan
27-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Too bad I save a number of pages, Ok thanks

dun think you can get back the old thread 2...you can delete the link...will not work anymore...:)

ziwan
27-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi,

Any bro willing to drink kopi and bring me to cafe oms? So far I have only cheong district 1, i do not speak vietnamese. Vietnam airline having a promotion now, will be going to HCM next mth.

Thanks in advance.

ziwan
27-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Hi,

Any bro willing to drink kopi and bring me to cafe oms? (Cost on me). So far I have only cheong district 1, i do not speak vietnamese. Vietnam airline having a promotion now, will be going to HCM next mth.

Thanks in advance.

mutantchicken
27-05-2013, 12:30 PM
wrong post!

are u sure it was a wrong post, i saw it originally and i wondered abouts its relevance to the vn thread, thought it was the usual "look at my hot gf" post

FeiGohGoh
27-05-2013, 12:41 PM
are u sure it was a wrong post, i saw it originally and i wondered abouts its relevance to the vn thread, thought it was the usual "look at my hot gf" post

yes, I saw that too, he was saying this new thread dying n not worth to stay .... something must happened so he deleted the post .... :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
27-05-2013, 01:38 PM

yes, I saw that too, he was saying this new thread dying n not worth to stay .... something must happened so he deleted the post .... :rolleyes:

cannot stop anyone from saying what they like to say...we do what we think is relevant...:)

Hurricane88
27-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Any bro willing to drink kopi and bring me to cafe oms? (Cost on me). So far I have only cheong district 1, i do not speak vietnamese. Vietnam airline having a promotion now, will be going to HCM next mth.

haizz...with the recent clones saga...dun think anyone had the mood to reply to newbies...think you will get a pm from clone anyway...:)

I had temporary stopped replying to ppl I dun know because I dun want to waste time replying to those unscrupulous clones who pm me just for fun...:)

If you are real and meant to cheong...why dun you pm me...:)

SING_IN_HCMC
27-05-2013, 01:57 PM
I, nric Sxxxxxxxz reporting, a littlec late roi though.

ziwan
27-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Wrong post

jackbl
28-05-2013, 01:03 AM
I, nric Sxxxxxxxz reporting, a littlec late roi though.

Long time no see u in Little Vietnam! Where hv u been? Any new places to chiong???

Hurricane88
28-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Any bro willing to drink kopi and bring me to cafe oms? So far I have only cheong district 1, i do not speak vietnamese. Vietnam airline having a promotion now, will be going to HCM next mth.

good good...now that we know you are real...all up to you to coincide with my schedule...bring you chiong the best places in hcm...:)

pls ignore those clones...hope you put them into ignore list...including the recent ones...pm me if you dun know who are the recent ones...:)

SureScore
28-05-2013, 06:57 PM
good good...now that we know you are real...all up to you to coincide with my schedule...bring you chiong the best places in hcm...:)

I knew your timing. Will definitely find time to fly in.

bodyslam
28-05-2013, 08:10 PM
sorry what happen mr TS?
who are the clones?
and what are they up to ?
any idea?
can we meet them?
will they harm us?
or con us?
pls advise mr TS.
TIA:)

dont con the newbies.
i warn you.
Today i cant get u
there's always tmr.
i'll get my $ back from u.

Hours ago you asked TS advice and hours later, you mentioned TS conned your money. Within hours you were conned? :eek: :D

This is funny, slapping yourself within hours.

Hurricane88
28-05-2013, 08:15 PM
Hours ago you asked TS advice and hours later, you mentioned TS conned your money. Within hours you were conned? :eek: :D

This is funny, slapping yourself within hours.

thank you very much for your support...he is the big loser clone who is so thick skinned to hang around my thread from the old thread 2 to new thread 3...I knew who he was and he sure no place to hide...:)

KonKam
29-05-2013, 04:39 PM
thank you very much for your support...he is the big loser clone who is so thick skinned to hang around my thread from the old thread 2 to new thread 3...I knew who he was and he sure no place to hide...:)

No worries.
i always "STAMP" approval for clones in RED ink.

volcano
29-05-2013, 07:54 PM

will there be thread 4....:eek::confused:

mutantchicken
30-05-2013, 09:34 AM
Since I have been wrongly accused as a clone, there will surely be a thread 4,5,6 etc until my honour has been restored.

The more u zap, the more I spam. Serves u rite, stupid OKT and his ass lickin kakis.

does a rat or a toad or a parasite know anything about honour?

Singkieu
30-05-2013, 10:16 AM
does a rat or a toad or a parasite know anything about honour?

sure! a rat or a toad or a parasite knows everything about honour - dishonour...

Makashi
30-05-2013, 03:16 PM
In Cantonese, there is a saying: OKT will bear sons with no backside.
(sang chai moh si fatt). Roughly means: để có con trai với không có đít.

I guess that would be YOU. My condolences.:)

Sound like someone speaking from experience. Poor Thing.

bodyslam
30-05-2013, 08:46 PM
thank you very much for your support...

It is fine, just to point out his stupidity :D

Since I have been wrongly accused as a clone, there will surely be a thread 4,5,6,789 more................ etc until my honour has been restored.

How do you explain your earlier 2 postings? :confused: 1 politely asking TS, another angry with TS. All within hours, 2 personalities? Mental sickness needs to see specialist. :eek:

infraboy
30-05-2013, 09:28 PM
good evening all... im planning to stay in a&em hotel during my visit to hcmc. However, there are many branches. are all a&em hotel girl friendly? for example A & EM 19 Dong Du Hotel? Thanks

Soopafly
31-05-2013, 12:26 AM
Let's all go get a "haircut" and a massage :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e83qEVR-Xq4

Hurricane88
31-05-2013, 09:47 AM
Let's all go get a "haircut" and a massage :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e83qEVR-Xq4

haha...nice sharing although I haven't been to one of these salons...:)

cryinfree
31-05-2013, 12:56 PM
hi all bros in here,
I in Hcm dist 5 now.. is there any place near here that is like our famous lorong 18 where we can get quick release(no hand job).. and what is the damage like?

thank in advance

samsonvalhalla
31-05-2013, 04:02 PM
Just ask the taxi driver, some will drive you to pick up the girls for 100,000 Dong tip

volcano
31-05-2013, 04:19 PM

u can go for massage but no wash hair....:p

i have bump into several samsters from this thread at this outlet...:D

gals last time are better...nowadays a bit CMI

volcano
31-05-2013, 04:25 PM
there wont be unless TS stop his bullshit and okt busiiness and the con job.

the thief calling catching the thief....:confused::cool:

Botarbolampar
31-05-2013, 07:59 PM
haha...nice sharing although I haven't been to one of these salons...

I know what type of barber you patronize lah :D

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17783/17783377000985896e81fbd83ac6b598a4687b12.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17783377&showlnk=0)

This type right?

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17783/1778338791ad0295ebd76cdc3394cc102628725d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=17783387&showlnk=0)

Soopafly
31-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Or the ones the specialize in facial massage :p

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/65003741/boobies%20face%20rub%20gif.gif

mutantchicken
31-05-2013, 10:24 PM
hi all bros in here,
I in Hcm dist 5 now.. is there any place near here that is like our famous lorong 18 where we can get quick release(no hand job).. and what is the damage like?

thank in advance

near to d5 there are many cafe with cute 20-26yr olds who will give u a bbbj/hj..ie a hj with some bj for 100k, and a drink included...currently the girls working here are quite good, possibly in a few weeks/months they could be cmi

jelioboy
01-06-2013, 12:58 AM

wah long time not in this forum things changed so much, now on thread 3...

bro hurricane, surprised you have not actually been to these salons at least once..

the conventional thought on these salons, especially around Benh Thanh or Bui Thi Xuan are that these are just simple massage but by chio girls and nothing else but recently brought some of my taiwan branch colleagues not working in saigon who wanted to try cos saw near Benh Thanh market and started to wonder...warned them nothing will happen already but you know what first timers are like...

went to one along Nguyen Cu Trinh, the one next to Ngoc Anh Spa...the usual, wash hair, wash face then brought up to the room...usual non committal massage and lots of teasing talk (nowadays can converse in tieng viet so easier)...

surprising thing is she started getting a bit frisky and me who thought as usual sure no action got encouraged and started touching her...teased her to lie down on pretext of trying MY massage skills, and led to uncupping bra and fingering into panties...ended in a little BJ, not a lot but finale with a HJ...damage 500K...i know i know a bit ex but what the heck...first time experience in a typical hair salon in D1 got this....after the session asked how is it with my other colleagues, 3 of them, all 3 said no action and massage no good...hehe

can't remember name but a word of caution...still don't think all the girls in this salon do this....:)

S.B.Y.1
01-06-2013, 01:17 AM
bro hurricane, surprised you have not actually been to these salons at least once..

Bro H88 is BOTAK !!! :eek: :D

Hurricane88
01-06-2013, 08:19 AM

what is there to be surprised...I can get better services from my regular...:)

haha...still Pak knew me well...:)

SureScore
01-06-2013, 08:23 AM
what is there to be surprised...I can get better services from my regular...:)

I knew you have plenty of lobang. You brought me to some. Any more new places?

SING_IN_HCMC
01-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Long time no see u in Little Vietnam! Where hv u been? Any new places to chiong???

anh oi, minh dang lam viec va rat ban. Xin loi nhe.

bodyslam
01-06-2013, 01:06 PM
you clones are idiots whom go around hiding behind their laptop and insult bros here...

The sick man has shown his mental illness openly in forum again. Initially acted blur, virgin, asking for advice. Within hours changed his mood to bad and now full blast of nonsense. :D

This is a scary mental illness which he himself don't know or admit. :eek: Why will someone register so many nicks just to be warrior behind computer?

BTW, don't keep zapping me. I am just stating the truth about the illness.

mobi
01-06-2013, 05:20 PM
BAD NEWS...

i think some of the senior members would already know that the joints in k town along duong GP have closed shop already. heard that the reason being is that the cong an have been raiding the place too frequently and also asking for too much protection money. (any senior members can clarify?)

seems like there are only 2 shops left operating along duong TL and the price have increase to 800k due to paying more protection money.

this is really bad news for members staying in hcmc. :mad:

Hurricane88
01-06-2013, 05:57 PM
BAD NEWS...

seems like there are only 2 shops left operating along duong TL and the price have increase to 800k due to paying more protection money.

yes...very bad news for those seniors living in hcm...reason why we dun post the address openly...but to the clones who are here to create havoc will not care anyway...he hope that newbies will turn to him so that he can con them or try to cheat their money...:(

anyway some had not closed shop but had moved elsewhere...anyway I will not share where they had moved because I dun visit such places...:)

deityofcheong
01-06-2013, 06:35 PM
any bro willing to hang out in HCM? Will be there this Sunday onwards for work. My 2nd time here but did not do anything in my previous trip due to HM being around.

Definitely not a clone lol.

Singkieu
01-06-2013, 08:37 PM
BAD NEWS...

i think some of the senior members would already know that the joints in k town along duong GP have closed shop already. heard that the reason being is that the cong an have been raiding the place too frequently and also asking for too much protection money. (any senior members can clarify?)

You heard wrong.

The reason according to my sources is that many residents in the area have been complaining about the public disturbance as a result of these salons being there (noise from salon girls hanging out on the streets during and after work late into the night with their gang-related male friends, drunkenness, which in turn leads to complications/fights between them and the salon girls' predominantly foreign salon customers, etc. etc.).

The complaints have apparently made their way up to Hanoi (the entire area is on military land whose Central Command is obviously in Hanoi), this led to Cong An HQ in Hanoi issuing a directive down to HCMC and Tan Binh District Authorities that all salons in that area in Q Tan Binh have to close down. Because the directive came from Hanoi, local authorities have their hands tied and the problem cannot be solved through the usual padded handshakes.

Salons were essentially given a month's notice and the directive was put into force following the Labour Day long weekend, essentially with effect from 2 May 2013.

However, this being Vietnam, in spite of the directive there are slightly more than three salons still operating in the area, of which 1 has simply relocated to another street in the same area. The rest have all relocated to another area.

The prices have remained the same. There are no price increases due to this incident, if they tell you so they are lying. It's still 500k + 200k = 700k at the few salons still operating.

elijahkyk
01-06-2013, 08:37 PM
anyway some had not closed shop but had moved elsewhere...anyway I will not share where they had moved because I dun visit such places...:)

Same here Mr Hurricane88. Missed the previous dinner gathering, will make sure next time I dont have OT work.

jelioboy
01-06-2013, 10:26 PM

haha...i know that...no hair wash can still do face wash and massage right :D

jelioboy
01-06-2013, 10:33 PM
However, this being Vietnam, in spite of the directive there are slightly more than three salons still operating in the area, of which 1 has simply relocated to another street in the same area. The rest have all relocated to another area.

not sure if im correct but what i heard all this while is that this is a special arrangement with korean companies that are heavily investing in the infrastructural projects in hcm to allow them to operate on the basis that they do not target locals but keep the clientele foreign...

that is why the joints are supposed to be safe for us and no cong an raid nonsense...

the same goes for similar joints in another district that was a swamp land when the authorities gave to taiwanese and korean to build an entire modern town....

i assume if the reasons are the complaints for the TL joints, the other area will not be affected :confused:

Pohchuan
01-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Hi bros

It has been sometime since I log in. Nice to see this new thread. Now that I am stationed overseas away from VN or singapore, I will be reading more than posting. Wishing all of you a good cheonging time in VN. I can only wait for the good time to return. Hopefully some bros still remember me by then.

Hurricane88
02-06-2013, 08:13 AM
It has been sometime since I log in. Nice to see this new thread. Now that I am stationed overseas away from VN or singapore, I will be reading more than posting. Wishing all of you a good cheonging time in VN. I can only wait for the good time to return. Hopefully some bros still remember me by then.

of course remember you...i shared so much Vietnam info with you...where are you now...:confused:

euritage
02-06-2013, 05:41 PM
we're 2 guys in hcmc now staying around the hai ba trung area...
anyone wanna meet up or intro some good places, feel free to pm us.

we'll call u with our vn number

we'll be here for 2 nights.

cheers!

Hurricane88
02-06-2013, 06:34 PM
we're 2 guys in hcmc now staying around the hai ba trung area...
anyone wanna meet up or intro some good places, feel free to pm us.
!

haha...post openly in this thread will attract clone to offer help...better be careful...anyway see if other seniors can help...:)

RabbitTeeth
02-06-2013, 07:28 PM
just dropping by to ask for the timings that the massage palours at Vien Dong, Festival, Tam Binh or Monica operates, or is it opens 24 hours ?

volcano
02-06-2013, 08:01 PM
The prices have remained the same. There are no price increases

knn...everytime see u with different gals.

u still need to go there meh...:confused:

elijahkyk
03-06-2013, 01:42 AM
haha...post openly in this thread will attract clone to offer help...better be careful...anyway see if other seniors can help...:)

to me, these 2 so innocent guys, same .......clone also. stay in Hai Ba Thrung dont know where to go? too innocent?

sailsingapore
03-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi, any seniors out there been to this ktv at 335 Tran Phu, Phuong 8, Quan 5? This ktv called Dong Do.

Can any seniors recommend me other than this in Vietnam?

Any massage place that provide BJ/FJ and what's the damage?

And one of my friends have to stay at New World Hotel due to his work. He can only stays at 4/5 stars hotel. Is it a gal friendly hotel? If not, is it possible for him to bring gals back at this hotel?

Thanks for the help.

From what little I know NO HCMC 4 or 5 star allows wl's ... SOME 2-3 star do allow : over to Boss H-88 :p

Singkieu
03-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi, any seniors out there been to this ktv at 335 Tran Phu, Phuong 8, Quan 5? This ktv called Dong Do.

Can any seniors recommend me other than this in Vietnam?

Any massage place that provide BJ/FJ and what's the damage?

And one of my friends have to stay at New World Hotel due to his work. He can only stays at 4/5 stars hotel. Is it a gal friendly hotel? If not, is it possible for him to bring gals back at this hotel?

Thanks for the help.

1. Yes, since you asked for another recommendation for a KTV in Vietnam, here it is:

6B Lang Ha Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi

2. Yes, many places provide BJ/FJ.

For BJ the damage is usually -1 energy points, -2 gold +1 experience.
For FJ the damage is usually -2 energy points, -3 gold +2 experience.

3. If its not a 'gal friendly' hotel, how would it be possible to bring gals back to the hotel??? Your question already answered your question.

Hurricane88
03-06-2013, 05:15 PM
From what little I know NO HCMC 4 or 5 star allows wl's ... SOME 2-3 star do allow : over to Boss H-88 :p

bro Sail...will not bother to reply to idiotic thick skin numbskull clones...:mad:

btw, he is in my ignore list...)

Hurricane88
03-06-2013, 05:16 PM
to me, these 2 so innocent guys, same .......clone also. stay in Hai Ba Thrung dont know where to go? too innocent?

euritage is not a clone...:)

sailsingapore
03-06-2013, 05:23 PM
bro Sail...will not bother to reply to idiotic thick skin numbskull clones...:mad:

btw, he is in my ignore list...)

Oh !! OK Boss Man !! Please post IGNORE list for us newbies :o

Hurricane88
03-06-2013, 05:38 PM
Oh !! OK Boss Man !! Please post IGNORE list for us newbies :o

here my ignore list

chinamanvictor dkbc hack2pussy halongsg HoiDau hoidau21 hokwonping roach669 Saforelle sexinthebeach SexKnight StanleyLeng teoguoen zoodiman

Hurricane88
03-06-2013, 05:40 PM
1. Yes, since you asked for another recommendation for a KTV in Vietnam, here it is:

3. If its not a 'gal friendly' hotel, how would it be possible to bring gals back to the hotel??? Your question already answered your question.

love your answers...:)

sailsingapore
03-06-2013, 05:45 PM
here my ignore list

chinamanvictor dkbc hack2pussy halongsg HoiDau hoidau21 hokwonping roach669 Saforelle sexinthebeach SexKnight StanleyLeng teoguoen zoodiman

Noted with thanks :D

Luvmassa
03-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Sorry to interrupt,

Bro! U need to consider b4 u buy property in vn his period.
Firstly, finding area where u want to buy, bc different district will different price.
If u want to stay condo or apartment, the best is q7 but it is supper expensive now. However, u can check "Khu chung Cu Trung Son" at q8, quiet nice and starting opening, very convinient and many kinds of fun ( gls are young and pretty).
Find big agent companies, ask more than 5 or 6 different companies. Careful in this. If have baxa, u better ask them clearly about price and which area. Vietnamese law is not easy for foreigner, u can buy but when u sell maybe u will loose a haft price, expectly the house is under ur wife name and let her sign for u( it is dangerous, u will loose all if ur wife divorce u:o,)
It is just what I have known!!! :rolleyes:.

C0_C0
03-06-2013, 08:46 PM

Uncle , never add

KTV - bring back

energy -3 , -5 gold, experience +0(drunk?) , hp -5(left half life from fake liqour)

Singkieu
03-06-2013, 08:48 PM
knn...everytime see u with different gals.

u still need to go there meh...:confused:

Variety is the spice of life...

As if you need me to tell you that... :rolleyes:

Singkieu
03-06-2013, 08:49 PM
Uncle , never add

KTV - bring back

energy -3 , -5 gold, experience +0(drunk?) , hp -5(left half life from fake liqour)

Uncle no need to add.

Ah boy boy C0_C0 add for me. Guai, guai. Uncle buy you sweet. :cool:

C0_C0
03-06-2013, 08:51 PM
Uncle no need to add.

Ah boy boy C0_C0 add for me. Guai, guai. Uncle buy you sweet. :cool:

Thanks , takes it gladly and shamelessly.

sal1234
03-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Any lobang near wooshu hotel ?

Hurricane88
03-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Any lobang near wooshu hotel ?

you mean in Bien Hoa...253 Pham Van Thuan, Bien Hoa, Vietnam ...haha...btw why you bother to stay so far away which is about 2 hours from hcm...:)