PDA

View Full Version : Candy

TallMan
14-05-2005, 02:51 AM
Guys,
I have found it quite a job trying to check up in this Forum for info on gals as all the FRs are of different gals are all in the same thread.

It would be better and easier for us to look up on each gal if there are a thread for each gal. Hence I have started this thread on CANDY.

Please give this a chance. Thanks to all.

Arrived at 2831B as phone rang, bossman answered yes, yes into phone, coaxing me to accept Candy. Tall, he said, good bod, nice face..... Service? very good, you dont worry, she takes her time, she'll work to please you.

So 5 mins later I followed Candy's nice bum upstairs. She was nice, chatty, happy, pretty face, almost tall as me (5' 10"), long hair, fair skinned, heavy large breasts, and a very good package altogether.

Helped me out of clothes. Insisted helping to hang them. "one more piece" she said expecting my briefs. I said no more, and that stunned her, she thot I didnt wear briefs. Actually, I took briefs off together with pants which she hung up without noticing the briefs.

In shower, I start to pee facing wall. "wait, wait for me. We pee together" she called, hastening into bathroom. She knows how to break the ice very well, this Candy. Cleaned me well, nothing special as that was our first time together.

She literally threw herself sideways and onto bed, rolled to opposite side, and patted bed, inviting me in. Started on my nipples. I said no need lick all over, no need AR, just bbbj and fj. "huh? then I have to charge you only half price!" she joked.

She was indeed slow and very thorough sucking, and swallowing me cock. "Let's see if I can swallow its length fully" she said getting onto all fours; and she could. "Just nice length for me" she said, "not too short and not too long." After some 10 mins, asked her to bj more vigorously. She obliged, and in 5 mins, I almost came. She then went back to nice slow
up and down sucking whole cock.

Let's do it, I said, and she mouth fitted the raincoat. Missionary, then on side. Long and slow. Then fast, and I released. Cleaned me up and we both lay back and chatted.

She said I was a good customer, not fussy, not demanding. How so others? I asked. Oh, they want this and that, treatment rough, must lick here there everywhere. But no problem, I do all that. "You are first one different" she said. "Let's do it a second time?" I begged off, next time, I said, too tired today. "We must, the next time" she said.

Does everyone get a second shot? I asked. "No. Only if I like the guy." She knows how to make one happy, this gal. What's your name? How shall I address you?

TallMan, I said. In Cantonese.

Homebase 2220, Looks 8, Figure 8, Boobs 8, BBBJ 8, FJ 8. Overall 8. Will repeat, definitely; I owe her two shots next visit.

JackMe1
15-05-2005, 08:34 AM
Guys,
I have found it quite a job trying to check up in this Forum for info on gals as all the FRs are of different gals are all in the same thread.

It would be better and easier for us to look up on each gal if there are a thread for each gal. Hence I have started this thread on CANDY.

Please give this a chance. Thanks to all.

Finally you see the problems! I tried this once...only to be flamed by the childish powers that be in this forum. Unfortunately like all true Singaporeans, they lack creativity and change.

TallMan
15-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Hi JackMe

aiyah, what to do?
We must persist for the sake of cheongsters who want to get their money's worth, right?
How about you providing FR on Candy here? Or start another Gal Thread.
Cheers.

Finally you see the problems! I tried this once...only to be flamed by the childish powers that be in this forum. Unfortunately like all true Singaporeans, they lack creativity and change.

chessepie
15-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Arrived at 2831B as phone rang,

Homebase 2220,

Can i enquire what are numbers that you quoted. Sorry man as i seldom Cheong Tom Yam in Geylang.

Thanks

TallMan
16-05-2005, 08:25 AM
Can i enquire what are numbers that you quoted. Sorry man as i seldom Cheong Tom Yam in Geylang.

Thanks

Candy is based at Lorong 22 House 20.

Cummon
16-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Candy is based at Lorong 22 House 20.

told by OTK she was having a one week break

JackMe1
17-05-2005, 07:54 AM
Hi JackMe

aiyah, what to do?
We must persist for the sake of cheongsters who want to get their money's worth, right?
How about you providing FR on Candy here? Or start another Gal Thread.
Cheers.

I have posted many field reports in separate threads, only to be flamed for not putting it in the 150 thread. So why bother? Why don't you write a field report rather that just commenting?