PDA

View Full Version : Market rates??

Bravo-2-0
13-05-2005, 01:21 AM
I recently had a f/j with a early 30's prc at TN and paid her $100 including massage. While we are taking the bath together, i ask her if she willing to spend a wkend nite (overnite) with me at hotel81 and she say she never goes out overnight with customer, but she finally agreed. i wonder how much should i pay her?? Can any bros advise?? Thanks.

evo3
13-05-2005, 01:28 AM
I recently had a f/j with a early 30's prc at TN and paid her $100 including massage. While we are taking the bath together, i ask her if she willing to spend a wkend nite (overnite) with me at hotel81 and she say she never goes out overnight with customer, but she finally agreed. i wonder how much should i pay her?? Can any bros advise?? Thanks.

$200 is the mkt rate as far as i know

HuiGe3387
13-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Overnight from what time to what time ?

Bravo-2-0
13-05-2005, 08:25 AM
maybe from 10pm to 10am? Is $200 acceptable cos i dun wan to spoil market. :p

sirek4
13-05-2005, 09:02 AM
if u r brave enough then pay less lor...then u help us save a lot of $...n by the way...which tn u go so tat u n her can take a bath together :confused:

gonggong18
13-05-2005, 12:35 PM
maybe from 10pm to 10am? Is $200 acceptable cos i dun wan to spoil market. :p
I paid this amount to a sg divorcee some time back. (2 Shots) but started earlier.

Bravo-2-0
26-05-2005, 12:43 AM
yesterday went to a TN at Hougang Blk 108. served by a mid 20.
10mins into play, she ask for special. I asked her what's her $.
she say $300 in hotel and $600 overnite. :eek:
This is the price she qoute at Tienanmen.
Is this the market rate??
I felt not worth it so never had fj with her.(i wanted to tell her go fly kite!!)

ponkponk
26-05-2005, 12:51 AM
market rate for me- fj in hotel overnite - $150
if its a babe - $200 max for me

Legend
26-05-2005, 12:58 AM
I felt not worth it so never had fj with her.(i wanted to tell her go fly kite!!)

Good job for rejecting her bro!!! Next time, do ask her to go fly kite!!!

teraterm55
26-05-2005, 11:33 AM
just my 2 cents.

there are 3 category of market rates. the young market, old market
and the mid market. the rates you pay varies from their age. applies
to KTV and TN gals only.

young 20's i think ST is standard 100, overnight is about 150-600.
if they dont have much customer base you can get away with 150.
those 600 ones are just finding ROBERTS. and if they say TAM rate.
thats because out of the 600 the mummy takes about 50%.
so without the mummy's part its only about 300.
anyway there are known cases whereby first time 20 yearolds
offer it at 50 because to them thats the rate in china, lately
no such cases because i think in china they are advertising our rates.
but you can still get these rates from the WL's walking aorund GL.
i ever got one 23 year old from harebing, who quoted 60 plus room.
but CD i provide because someone told her its not safe to bring one
with her.

around 30's ST is 80, overnight is 100-300. if you are good at sianning
maybe can get ST for 60 or less.

above 35, ST can get for 60 or 40, overnight around 100.

but still alot of bros will pay either above or below market
it depends on your urge and sian skills.

Rof|maoxz
27-05-2005, 10:51 AM

I will pay her SIN$150.

EvoIX
27-05-2005, 11:22 AM
I will pay her SIN$150.
$150 seems like a good price for overnite, wkend sommore! i usually pay abt $60 to $80 just for 1 shot, whereas overnite can hv more fun!

CPTMiller
27-05-2005, 01:30 PM
For better KTV.
Whole night with the girl will cost about $400.

But how come TN girl want $600???

CPTMiller
27-05-2005, 01:33 PM
$150 - $200.

James202
27-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Hey Bros...

Checked with Yo Yo about 2 weeks ago. She quoted $300. And can only have her from 2am onwards as she was working in the KTV. Told her too ex, she said try first lah, next time can lower amount. Did not try though, tot too ex.

Just for everyone's info.

Cheers
James

Bravo-2-0
27-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Thank guys!
That gal is 25yrs old, but not too good looking (T156cm C-cup small butt...)
The main reason i start this tread is to "standardise" (common consensus) the market rate, so that newbies/ robert wont spoil it and we can all keep our fun :p

I do agreed that some FL in GL are very good looking and a better place for Fj than TN.

Khoratian
28-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Thank guys!
That gal is 25yrs old, but not too good looking (T156cm C-cup small butt...)
The main reason i start this tread is to "standardise" (common consensus) the market rate, so that newbies/ robert wont spoil it and we can all keep our fun :p

I do agreed that some FL in GL are very good looking and a better place for Fj than TN.

If too too good looking i think around 200 MAX loh... how to compare with TAM one.. different rates mah.. TAM one i also pay 300max for quite chio one. but early 30's i'll say 150.. 200 is if you think she's worth the extra value.

davsoo
28-05-2005, 11:21 AM
greetings to u bravo-2-o like some says in other thread, same lady pick at different place is different rate. and it need not meant that there is no gem at the lower rate. like some in the Sexcapades in Shenzhen thread says a new commer has no connection so they mass market at the entry level.

have a nice time.

gedangsa
28-05-2005, 12:13 PM

Info seems mismatch. TN is a cheap area while Tiennamen is a high class area.

So, you sure this girl work both at TN and Tiennamen KTV ?

?????? Just wondering

Khoratian
28-05-2005, 12:21 PM
Info seems mismatch. TN is a cheap area while Tiennamen is a high class area.

So, you sure this girl work both at TN and Tiennamen KTV ?

?????? Just wondering

30 plus leh.. dun think so i think maybe she's trying to classified all overnight as 1 single rate loh. TAM or TN.. i think it all depends on the age, looks of the gal. If work TAM looks so so nia also like this..

gedangsa
28-05-2005, 12:45 PM
30 plus leh.. dun think so i think maybe she's trying to classified all overnight as 1 single rate loh. TAM or TN.. i think it all depends on the age, looks of the gal. If work TAM looks so so nia also like this..

Bro Khoratian,

No lah, not 30 plus but mid 20's. Bro Bravo said

"yesterday went to a TN at Hougang Blk 108. served by a mid 20.
she say $300 in hotel and $600 overnite.
This is the price she qoute at Tiennamen"

I mean it is unlikely a girl who works in Tiennaman will also work in TN !!

snooker
28-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Bro Khoratian,
I mean it is unlikely a girl who works in Tiennaman will also work in TN !!

There's a lot of competition in TAM because too many girls. Some unlucky ones or not so preety ones , sometimes do not have customer for a week.So no choice but to work in Tui Na to make some money.

$300 and $600 I'll ask her to fly kite. Even in TAM, I don't pay that kind of price. :p

gedangsa
28-05-2005, 02:18 PM
There's a lot of competition in TAM because too many girls. Some unlucky ones or not so preety ones , sometimes do not have customer for a week.So no choice but to work in Tui Na to make some money.

I know. But for a girl asking for as high as $600 quite unlikely to work in TN. She should know market rate lah, who would want to pay for $600 for a girl working in TN ?

And if she is so used of charging $600, she won't work in TN for "small money" lah !!

Anyway this is only a generalized idea as there are always exception.

Khoratian
28-05-2005, 07:18 PM
I know. But for a girl asking for as high as $600 quite unlikely to work in TN. She should know market rate lah, who would want to pay for $600 for a girl working in TN ?

And if she is so used of charging $600, she won't work in TN for "small money" lah !!

Sorry might have mixed up with another thread for the age .. heheh hmm if TAM can quote 600 for overnite, i'll have to agree with you.. probably wouldn't work in TN. My girl from TAM only quote 400 for overnight and she dun work in such joints. She'll rather work FL as TAM not everyday is Sunday also... She only go TAM if no FL business.

400 and her looks is good leow.. 600 one sure hot fav one.. just get a OKT and she can easily earn a lot a lot more as FL in the afternoon.

Mango
28-05-2005, 08:04 PM
I believe that all men are looking for cheap and qualities fuck. Of course, if we can get ot free, definately the best. However, the market rate is highly depends on demand and supply. You should notice that the price of HC, TN is going to be more expensive in the last several years.
We can set a standard price for all of us to follow, but will it works? Let's say, HJ price is set at 30, but when someone got extra money, he is willing to do it at the price of 50. So, the gal will definately request the next customer to pay 50 too, and if the customer is too weak to negotiate, 50 will be set at the gal's mind. She will not accept 30 anymore. I think unless we all can cooperate, else, most probably, it is the gal to set the price.

RepulsE
28-05-2005, 08:17 PM
yea..agree wif mango that most probably its e gals who set e price.. Some time back-few weeks.. I visited a TN forgotten at where liao.. e LAdy charged me $50 for a BJ which I believe is much lower than market price.. n her reason was simple-> I am young.. .

When come to prices... I think very hard for us to set le..cos its them who set e price..at most we can bargain..but by alittle nia..

tanterry
28-05-2005, 11:28 PM

$300 and $600 I'll ask her to fly kite. Even in TAM, I don't pay that kind of price. :p

Even if she really working TAM and but do part time in Tui Na, then you gotta slash the price just like in a pasar malam liao. Likely the gal is desprate for money. So 99% chance sure work cos working in Tui na is like working in HC - earning peanuts but side job is earners ;)

Bravo-2-0
30-05-2005, 01:26 AM
From my understanding, there are gals that come to Spore to earn as much $ as possible ASAP.i believe TAM gals also got different standard ones. if those very chio type sure got sugar dad or they could get pple to overnight( almost every nite) The rest may work in TN during day time and TAM during night. In fact i know many mid-20's and early 30's work in TN during day and went to KTV/bar during nite, work till 2-3 am.

i think if we all agreed on the market rates, then we (consumers) can "control" our playground to a level where both parties are not exploited.
For eg. 1 guy pay $30 for HJ, the next guy pay $50 and the gal ask $50 from the 3rd guy but if most guy pay $30(willing to pay $30) then she "lan-lan" has to accept it or else she waste her time and cant earn much either.

I recall Jing-Jing from miko's shop who insisted $50 for HJ, i alway wonder if we collectively agreed to pay only $30, will she accept it? cos otherwise, we can alway goes to other younger gals.