PDA

View Full Version : Not true - but still a story

ricardo
10-05-2005, 10:29 AM
ok i first attempt at fiction. good/bad comments all welcome. points wise i dont really care as i more a browser. here u go.

I hate people who think that I am incapable of doing the simplest of thing. For god sake, I am legally employed by McDonald to empty trays and clean tables. Why do these people feel the need to help me? Whenever they see me approaching to clean a table, they will stand up and help me empty the tray or something. Are they trying to make me out of job? These are the worst bunch, they are worst than those that call me a retard. At least the other group sees me as I am and never sympathize with me. This group thinks I need their help, that I am not fit to perform a simple task. I have this feeling they are not doing this for me, my guts tell me that they feel good by helping me. It's like they have their sins erased after helping me, disgusting! These are the people that prevented guys like me to learn how to be independent and to learn how to look after ourselves.

I am twenty-seven years old. I suffered from Mongoloid disease since birth. Back then, there was no way to determine if an unborn child is suffering from such a disease. If it was available, I am sure my dad would have made sure my mom abort the "parasite" she was carrying. This is my dad's favorite term to describe me. I am used to it and I don't really care, at least he did not pretend to care or love me. Since I was 5 years old, I knew that it is impossible to like me. I am fat, have a face like an idiot (or should I say, my face is the sign of idiocy) and I am extremely clumsy. It no longer bothers me that no one likes me. I continue to live in my own world doing my own stuff until I met Ms Lim.

It used to be Mr. Tan. He was my fifth social worker. Another two months in McDonald and I would have outlast every single one of my five earlier social workers in terms of staying in a job. I can understand why they left, people like me are just not likeable, spending time with us will demoralized the most cheerful human being. At least that was what I thought. Ms Lim changes all that.

When I first met her, I did not see any difference in her. She was the typical "fresh" social worker eager to serve. Twenty minutes into her initial interview with me I noticed the difference. She touched me. No one wanted to touch us. We are not like cute babies that politicians love to have their picture taken with. In fact, most people still thinks that touching us would give them the disease. Not Ms Lim, she was different. She held my hands while talking to me. At times, she would gently stroke my hair.

ricardo
10-05-2005, 10:31 AM
There was this once when she dropped by the McDonald that I worked to pass me an application form for the national disabled people sports meet. I was about to finished my work and she offered to wait for me in order to give me a lift home. While in the car, she talked animatedly about the sports meet saying that I should participate in order to keep fit. Then she touched my left arm and said I needed to grow some muscles. She suggested that her husband could be my coach. He could train me to win in the sports meet. I agreed and we arranged to meet in her house every other day to train.

On my first training session, Ms Lim introduced me to her husband John. John looked very strong. He had a big smile and a very firm handshake. I knew he will be the right coach for me. He brought me to a room in their house. They have all training equipment there. I didn't know what they were for but John showed me how to operate them one at a time. Soon, I am lifting heavy weights and ran on a machine call "treadmill". After the training, Ms Lim gave me a towel and gestured me to use their bathroom for a shower. Overall, it was fun but it was kind of tiring.

During one of the training day, I went to their house as usual. Did my weights and running followed by a shower. After the shower, I sat down on their sofa and ended up falling asleep. When I waked up, I heard noise coming from one of the bed room upstairs. It was Ms Lim, she was screaming. I ran up the stairs and found the screams coming from the bedroom to the left of staircase. The door was not locked so I let myself in. I knew instantly why Ms Lim was screaming, John was lying on top of her crushing down every half a second. They did not notice my entry but I realized John's eyes were fixed to the TV in front of him while he continues to crush on poor Ms Lim. I turned and looked at the TV and saw myself showering in the TV. It looks kind of funny seeing me on TV. I laughed out loud and Ms Lim stopped the screaming. I turned to look at them. John was pulling up his sports shorts while Ms Lim walked towards me while trying to straighten her skirt. John looked funny, he had a half angry half worried look on him. He left the room without even saying “hi” to me. I asked Ms Lim why their TV could see me in the shower, which channel were they watching. Ms Lim did not reply, she switched off the TV, held my hand and led me out of the room.

When we reached the sofa in the living room, Ms Lim asked me to sit down and started to explain what she and John were doing. She said in a gentle voice that John was trying to help her but before she could continue I stopped her. I touched her on her lap and said I am old enough to know what that was all about. I explained that I have seen my dad did it to my mom since I was a kid. In the beginning I thought my dad was hurting my mom and went to help her. My dad immediately slapped me on the face and chased me of the room before locking it. Soon after, the screaming would continue. I was still worried for my mom at at that time and stayed outside the door. After a while, both my dad and mom came out of the room. My mom looked happy and then she explained to me that most women felt sick every few days and dad was just trying to help her cure the sickness by trying to push the disease out of her. From then on I did not bother to save my mom whenever it happened. It seems my mom was very sick and my dad had to crush her very frequently. This continued until one day I saw my dad helped Auntie Sophie next door. From then on, my mom was fully cured. Instead the disease was passed to Auntie Sophie. She would come once in a while (especially when mom was at work) to let my dad help her. One day, Auntie Sophie even asked me to help her when dad was not around. I told her I did not know how to do it but she assured me that she would teach me. Unfortunately, I was too stupid to do it correctly. After crushing Auntie Sophie for a while, she pushed me away and left the house. She never asked me to help again.

ricardo
10-05-2005, 10:33 AM
I could see that Ms Lim was quite relived that I explained to her I understood all that was happening. She said that maybe one day she would teach me the proper way to help. I told her I might be too stupid to learn. She rubbished my suggestion and said that when the time comes, she would make sure I know how to do it. She might even get John to help me. She said once I have learned the skill I could help many women. Ms Lim obviously saw in my face that I had another burning question. She said that what I saw on TV was a tape recording when I was showering in their house. It was not in any of the channel. She explained that John wanted to see if any of my muscles had grown since the training started. I was glad that John took my training so seriously and asked for a copy of the tape to analyze myself. Ms Lim said I could view it at her home anytime. I wanted to watch the tape immediately but Ms Lim said I should go home in case my family got worried. I wanted to tell her that no one in my family would miss me but I guessed that she wanted to be alone with John too so I waved goodbye to Ms Lim.

The only person that I care about in my family (after mom’s death) was my younger sister, Mandy. She was twenty two years old and she was normal. She worked as a chef in a hotel and would always cook very nice food for me. When I took up the job in McDonald, she said that we were in the same industry. She cooked and I served. In future we could open our own restaurant. Dad would rubbish all this and asked my sister to stop wasting her time on me. Lately, Mandy has been busy. She had a boyfriend Alex and they spend most of their time together. Alex was ok; he was not a “Sympathizer”. He was what I called the “Clueless”. This group does not know how to interact with us; instead they often just smile and looked away.

When I reached home after leaving Ms Lim’s house, I saw Mandy and Alex sitting on the sofa watching TV. The TV reminded me of the tape of me in the shower. I wanted to tell Mandy all about it but because Alex was there I reckon I better not disturb them. Dad was not at home and my two brothers were both in the army camp. I went into the room which I shared with my brothers, took out the mattress and tried to sleep. Somehow, I kept thinking of Ms Lim. I could see in my mind her frowning face when John was crushing her and I could hear her screaming. She must be very sick; I wish I could help her in the future. Maybe John would start training me to help Ms Lim soon.

On my next visit to Ms Lim and John’s house, it was training as usual. There was no mention of the tape or special training. I was a little disappointed about it. During my shower I started to wonder if they were taping at that very moment. I made several funny movements (like trying to lick my toes) that I would normally not do during a shower. This way, I would know when I get to watch the tapes that it was referring to this moment. When I left, I saw John standing outside the balcony on the second floor. As usual, he had a broad smile. His left hand was waving to me but I could see his right hand was shaking quite violently. I was not able to see what he was doing because his lower body was blocked by the balcony.

ricardo
10-05-2005, 10:35 AM
I was determined to watch the tapes on the next training session. I told Ms Lim that I wished to watch the tapes; she hesitated for a while before John happily said it was a good idea. We would all watch the tapes and evaluate my training progress. There would be no training that day; John said it was time for reflection on the outcome of my training and fine tuned the training method if required. John and Ms Tan led me to their bed room. Ms Lim and I sat on their bed facing the TV while John went to fetch the tape. He came back with a tape in his hand, he looked happy while Ms Lim looked a little worried. I thought maybe Ms Lim was having her sickness again but I was not yet trained to help her. Luckily John was there. John pushed the tape in and pressed some buttons on the remote control. Soon, images appeared on the TV screen. It was the shower room. I was just entering into the shower area. John went over to the TV and pointed to my arms and thighs. He said it was obvious that some muscles had grown over the last few weeks. This showed that my training was showing good results. Then I realized the tape was from my last visit because the “me” on TV was lifting up the left leg and trying to suck the toes. The screen suddenly shifted to show only my buttock. John quickly moved to the TV and pointed to the middle of my buttock and said that the muscles inside the buttock were obviously not growing as they looked a little flabby. He added that he might consider changing some of the training to concentrate on that area. We continued to watch the tape in silence. I noticed that John was now kneeling behind Ms Lim and massaging her shoulder. Ms Lim seems to be enjoying John’s massage. I soon lost interest in the TV showing myself in the shower and turned around to look at them. John was still massaging Ms Lim’s shoulder while watching the TV. He soon removed Ms Lim T-shirt. She was not wearing a bra like my mom or Mandy. I could see her breast clearly. Occasionally John would massage her breast too. By now, Ms Lim had started to breath a little louder, I was sure that her sickness had begun. Ms Lim looked at me and asked if I wanted to learn how to cure woman’s sickness. John said if I wanted to he would teach me using Ms Lim as an experiment. Ms Lim said she did not mind being the experiment as long as I could learn something useful. I agreed.

John then signaled to me to get over and sit right in front of Ms Lim. He moved while still in kneeling position over to my side until he was right behind me. He put his hands on both my elbows and started to lift my hands up. Ms Lim then grabbed my wrists forcing my palm to open up. She then brought my hands to touch her breasts. Her skin was very smooth except for the center of each breast where a there was a round brown patch with a protruding end. She then moved my index finger and thumb to the brown patch and asked me to slowing pinch them. I did as I was told and I could feel the skin around the brown patch starting to swell up a little. John stood up and walked to the left of Ms Lim. He pulled down his sport shorts and he was holding his penis which had became hard. John faced me and said would like to show me how to help ease Ms Lim’s sickness. He said the first thing to do was to kill the gems in her mouth. This could be done by using the good gems found in a man’s penis to fight the bad ones in Ms Lim’s mouth. John then put his hand on Ms Lim’s head; he grabbed her hair and moved her head towards his penis. Ms Lim opened her mouth and started sucking on John’s penis. She instantly looked less sick. Ms Lim signaled for me to stop the pinching, she gently pulled me nearer to her. She put her both hands on my head and slowly pushing them down while she opened up her legs. I could see that she was not wearing anything underneath the skirt and there was some hair between her legs. John spoke in a halting voice and instructed me to bend over and licked Ms Lim. He told me to find some soft skin below the hair and lick as if it was a lolly pop. I did as I was told but the feeling was weird. I heard a faint voice coming from Ms Tan requesting me to lick faster. Suddenly she started to twitch her legs and the area I was licking became very wet. Worried, I stopped and apologized that I cannot control my saliva from flowing out and now I had wet the bed sheet. Ms Tan removed her mouth from John and screamed “Get on with the licking, you idiot or I will kill you!” I was stunned but John quickly walked over to me and softly pushed my head down to lick again. He also explained that the wetness was caused by the bad gems coming out from Ms Lim’s body and I was doing a fine job in using the good gems in my tongue to fight them. Ms Lim was screaming louder and louder and I started to lick faster and faster. Suddenly, I felt someone removing my shorts and then a pain within my buttock. It felt like something was squeezing between the two half of my buttock. Before I could do anything, both Ms Lim and John had their hands pressing my head down hard with Ms Lim screaming at the top of her voice to lick her hard and fast. John too was shouting, he said something like he was helping me to train my buttock muscles. I was in too great a pain to do anything. Luckily it was over within 20 seconds or so. As sudden as it happened, the pain went away. Both their hands were off my head now and Ms Lim moved herself off my tongue. I looked up for the first time and saw both of them lying on the bed still breathing very hard. I was glad it was over, it is certainly not an easy job to help Ms Lim with her sickness but I am determined to learn. I asked both of them if I had done well both nodded sleepily. I informed them I am going for the shower but got no response.

ricardo
10-05-2005, 10:36 AM
that will do for the time being. have business will continue.

ricardo
13-05-2005, 12:46 PM
continue ....

After my shower, I went back to the room and found both Ms Lim and John sound asleep. I went to the tape player and took out the tape. I wanted to show this to Mandy so that I can boost about my improved condition. I let myself out of the house and took a bus home.

No one was home when I got back. I used the tape player in the room to re-watch the tape. I really looked funny in the TV. I got bored soon and started to fast forward until I see the TV filled with snow. Then lines and half images appeared like a spoiled TV. Eventually the screen cleared up and I can clear images. It was the same shower room but it wasn’t me in the shower this time. It was a girl because she had breast. The breast was sagging badly, it very unlike the nice breast that Ms Lim had. I sure would not touch that. On closer examination, I found that it was Sally. Sally was a fellow Mongoloid. We went to the same school in the past. John appeared in the TV, he entered the shower room and cure Sally of her sickness. Unlike Ms Lim, Sally seems to struggle more but eventually John managed to help her killed all the gems. I did not see Ms Lim in the TV.

I heard someone opening the door and went out to see if it was Mandy. Alex was with her, they here laughing while opening the door. I stood in the middle of the living room with the tape on my hand. I told Mandy that I have some good stuff to show her. Mandy and Alex sat on the sofa while I played the tape on the player in the living room. I was pointing to my arms on TV to show Mandy my muscles when I saw the shock in both their faces. Finally, Alex spoke. He asked where I got the tape and I told him. Alex said something to Mandy and the next thing I know I was bundled into Alex’s car holding the tape. We reached a police station after a while. Alex told me and Mandy to sit on the benches while he took the tape from me. He walked towards a policeman sitting in the counter. They had a short discussion and the policeman took the tape and left the counter. All the time Mandy was hugging me and crying. I told her it was no big deal. It was just to examine my muscles.

ricardo
13-05-2005, 12:47 PM
We waited for about half an hour before inspector Chew appeared with the tape. I instantly disliked inspector Chew. He was a “bully”. He was the type of kid that would push me off the swing in a playground and shout the word “Retard” at me. The only difference was he had grown up now and no longer does such a thing. The reason I knew he was a bully because he had a tattoo. All “bullies” had tattoo.

Inspector Chew led us to a room and started to ask me many questions. He wanted to know who I got the tape from. Who had filmed the tape? Did the person harm me? And so on. I refused to answer his questions as I distinctly dislike him. I kept quiet and looked at inspector Chew blankly. Such a look usually put people off and they will stop to bother me. But Alex is not ready to let me go; he insisted that I should answer all of inspector Chew’s questions. I got angry and started to fold my arms around my chest real hard. Mandy knew I was angry and she knew why. She then repeated the questions asked by inspector Chew. I had to answer the questions as there were asked by Mandy. I wasn’t angry with Mandy. I told Mandy that the tape was found in Ms Lim and John’s house. I also explained that I was at their house to train for the sports meet and the tape was to evaluate the result of my training. I told Mandy this was what John explained to me. Mandy asked me if the man in the shower with Sally (Mandy knew Sally) was John and I said yes. I did not tell Mandy about John curing Ms Lim sickness and that I helped too. Mandy did not ask me about it.

Through Mandy, inspector Chew asked for Ms Lim address. I told Mandy that I did not know her address; I just knew how to get there. I travel by counting and turning. I would count the number of MRT stations, bus stops, lamp posts, staircase, etc. For example, to get to Ms Lim home from the McDonald that I worked I simply had to

Turn left from McDonald -> count six shops on the right -> turn right -> count twenty seven square tiles -> turn right -> walk to MRT barrier -> Flash my MRT card -> take the escalator on the left -> turn left -> count four doors -> wait for MRT to come -> board MRT -> count six station -> take escalator to the left -> go to MRT barrier -> flash MRT card -> turn left -> count two pictures on the wall -> take escalator up -> count ten steps on the staircase -> count twelve lamp post -> turn left -> count eight houses

It is obvious that after my explanation, those listening (including Mandy) had no idea where was the exact location of Ms Lim’s house. Inspector Chew then suggested that we take his car to the McDonald that I worked and they would all follow me to Ms Lim’s house. We met Inspector Chew and two uniform Police officers at the car park. One of the uniform police officer signaled us to get into a police van. I asked Mandy if I was under arrest and claimed I did nothing wrong. Mandy assured me that the police were there to help me and I should show them exactly where did Ms Lim stayed. I was about to object and say that I did not need any help but Mandy stopped me and asked me to simply follow her instructions. I kept quiet and sat at the back seat of the van without saying a single word until we reached the McDonald.

It was kind of fun to have five normal people following my instructions to get from McDonald to Ms Lim house. They listened closely to whatever I said as if I was leading them to solve a crime while all I did was count and turn. When we finally reached Ms Lim house, inspector Chew pressed the door bell. I saw John walking towards the gate and waved to him. John did not wave back instead he looked a little worried. He did not open the gate immediately but asked inspector Chew what was the visit about. Inspector Chew passed him a piece of paper and John reluctantly opened the gate. The two uniform officer then move all over their house as if trying to look for something. At the same time, Ms Lim came down from the second storey and asked what was happening. I tried to talked to Ms Lim but both Alex and Mandy blocked my path to Ms Lim. Alex looked like a mother tiger protecting her cubs that I had seen in Discovery channel. The two uniform officers appeared from the second storey with about ten tapes. They passed the tapes to Inspector Chew and walked toward Ms Lim and John respectively. To my horror, they each took out a handcuff and cuffed them onto Ms Lim and John’s hands. At this point, I caught Ms Lim eyes. She was telling me to save her; I could see that from her eyes. I knew that instant that I had put her in deep trouble and only I could save her. Soon two police cars arrived, the two uniform police officers took the first car with Ms Lim and John while inspector Chew, Mandy, Alex and I took the next car. When we arrived back at the police station, inspector Chew said we could go home and we switch to Alex’s car and went home.

ricardo
13-05-2005, 12:48 PM
The moment we opened the door to our home, dad came running at me with a cane on his hand. He started whipping at my legs while swearing at the top of his voice. He said I was an idiot to let someone filmed me in the shower and I would never learn to take care of myself. I did not run away from him and let him continue to cane me. He can no longer hurt me as his was an old man and I did not feel any pain from his caning. Mandy and Alex moved quickly to stop my Dad and Alex asked me to go to my room. Minutes later, Mandy came into my room. Mandy said that what Ms Lim and John did to me and Sally (the girl on the tape) was wrong. They had filmed us without our permission and it was against the law and in Sally’s case John was raping her. Mandy further added that both Ms Lim and John would be charged by the police and were likely to be going to jail. She further forbid me to have any contacts with either one of them and said she would be sending me to and from work daily from then on. I did not understand what Mandy was saying but I was very tired. I just wanted to sleep after a long day. So I told Mandy that I understood and went to bed.

For the next two weeks, Mandy and Alex sent me to and from McDonald daily. I also saw pictures of John and Ms Tan on the newspaper but as I was not very good at reading I did not know what it was about. Then one day, Mandy told me I would need to follow her to the court, a place where a judge decides if a person should go to jail. She said it was time for the judge to decide if Ms Lim and John should go to jail and the judge wanted to speak to me before doing that. I was happy the judge looked for me; finally I am able to help Ms Lim and tell the judge all the good things about her.

The day at the court finally arrived. Dad said he could not be bothered to go. Alex was busy at work so Mandy and I took a taxi to the court. When we arrived, we went into a room that looked like an old movie theater. There were chairs for a group of audience. At the front of the audience chairs were two tables (with chairs). I saw Ms Lim and John sitting on the left table with an Indian man. The Indian man had very bushy hair and beard. On the other table sat three other people that I had not seen before. Mandy pointed to the one in the middle and said he would be the one trying to send Ms Lim and John to jail. The “middle” man looked old; I thought he was at least sixty years old. He looked like the nice old man selling “mee poh” at the food court near McDonald. Mandy told me that Mr Mee Poh and Bushy Indian man will argue in front of the judge. If Mr Mee Poh won, Ms Lim and John would go to jail and if bushy Indian man won they would be free. Both of them would ask me questions about the tape and what happen in Ms Lim house and I was to answer with the truth. In front of the two tables was a large tall table where the judge would sit and not too far left of it is a slightly smaller table set.

ricardo
13-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Mandy and I sat at the front row of the audience chairs just behind Mr Mee Poh. A uniformed guard came into the room and said something and everyone stood up. The judge then walked in and sat on the large tall table. I was surprised that the judge was a woman. She wore heavy make up and looked like a clown in the circus. I could even smell here perfume from where I sat. Mr Mee Poh and bushy Indian took turns to speak. Mr Mee Poh was saying that both Ms Lim and John abused the trust of the less able and sexually assaulted them. Bushy Indian in turn said that it was all a misunderstanding, Ms Lim and John installed the video camera to film themselves. I was wondering why bushy Indian did not say that it was for evaluating the result of my training.

During the next few hours, Mr Mee Poh and Bushy Indian took turns interview inspector Chew, the two uniform policemen and me. When it was my turn, I was asked to sit on the chair next to the judge. She then gently turned towards. She said in a very soft and gentle voice informing me that I must tell the truth when a question was asked. She was definitely a “Sympathizer”. She spoke in slow motion and used simple words as if she was afraid that I was too stupid to understand. I told her I was ready. Mr Mee Poh walked over to me and asked if I was aware of the filming. I told him I wasn’t aware initially. He asked how I got to know about the tape. I crossed my fingers secretly and told him I had earlier asked Ms Lim to tape the “Crocodile Empire” from discovery channel but I took the wrong tape home. I glanced over at Ms Lim and could see that she was reasonably relived. John gave me a small smile; I reckon he thought I was a smart guy. Mr Mee Poh asked when I came to know that it was the wrong tape. I said I put the tape into Ms Lim player but instead found myself on TV. Mr Mee Poh asked how I felt when I saw the content in the tape. I replied by saying I found it funny seeing myself on TV but later John explained that the tape was for evaluating my training. I went on to explain why I was at Ms Lim house and the kind of training I was doing. Mr Mee Poh thanked me and bushy Indian came forward. Bushy Indian walked slowing towards me. He asked me how much would a car cost. I said I was not sure. He asked me to make a guess. I have heard many people said that car here was very expensive so I reckon it must be worth million of dollars so I told bushy Indian “One Million”. The audience laughed but I enjoyed it, it showed that they liked my performance so far. Bushy Indian asked me if I mind being filmed. I said I was fine with it but Mandy and Alex seems to think otherwise. Bushy Indian asked me to described Ms Lim and John. I told him they were nice people and all they wanted to do was to help me. Bushy thanked me and went back to his seat. The judge told everyone that the courts would resume the next day at nine o’clock in the morning and people started to leave the room.

On our way back to home, Mandy did not say a word to me. I knew she was angry with me because I did not tell the truth. I had earlier told her that I watched the tape together with Ms Lim and John so she knew I was not telling the truth. However, Mandy never openly scold or show her unhappiness in front of me so she simply kept quiet. I felt a little sad and sorry for not telling the truth but Mandy was not in the one that could be of going to jail while Ms Lim was in great danger. I believed that Mandy would understand. When we reached home, Mandy suddenly screamed at me. She said I was not being responsible, I might not mind being filmed but Sally surely did not deserved to be raped. I argued back by saying Sally should tell the judge herself and maybe like me she did not mind too. By now Mandy had calm down and said that inspector Chew had told her that Sally would not dare to come to the court because John would be there. I told Mandy I wasn’t protecting John and all I wanted was to save Ms Lim as she was my best social worker so far. Mandy tried to say more but I told her I needed to go to the toilet. We did not manage to speak again for the rest of the day.

ricardo
13-05-2005, 02:16 PM
The next day Mandy brought me to the court again. She said I need not necessary be there but she wanted me to see what Ms Lim and John had to say during the court session. We were there at around eight in the morning and when we walked up the stairs leading to the court entrance a few men with cameras and microphone approached us. They wanted to know if John had raped me. Mandy asked me not to say anything and we moved ahead without stopping. Once in the court room, we found seat at the back rows and waited for the session to start. Soon people started to fill up the audience seats. I saw John and Ms Lim came in together with bushy Indian while Mr Mee Poh came in with his assistance. Finally the judge arrived and the session started with Mr Mee Poh talking to Ms Lim. Mr Mee Poh asked Ms Lim if she was aware of the camera being installed. Ms Lim said she was. Mr Mee Poh asked if she was the one doing the installation and she said no. When asked what was the purpose of the camera in the shower she said it was to film both her in the shower. John wanted to see her in the shower and she did not mind. Mr Mee Poh asked if she was aware that the camera picked up others in the shower too. She said she was not aware as she did not view the tapes or operate the camera. Mandy leaned over to me and whispered “your kind and nice Ms Lim is obviously not tell the truth”. I replied “She is trying to save herself”. Mr Mee Poh proceeded to asked if she was the one who invited me and Sally to her house and what were the purpose. Ms Lim explained that she was our social workers thus often invite us over for a chat and drink so as to help us further. She also said that when John saw Sally and I visiting often, he suggested to her to get us involved in the sports meet and he would train us. Suddenly, Mr Mee Poh move quickly towards Ms Lim stopping only centimeters away from her face, I am sure Ms Lim can smell his breath. Mr Mee Poh then spoke in a very loud voice and asked “Are you involved in the raping of Sally Teng?” Ms Lim looked reasonably shaken but managed a soft “No” Mr Mee Pog walked back to his chair and sat down before declaring that he had finished questioning Ms Lim. Bushy Indian rose and said he had no questions for Ms Lim.

ricardo
13-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Next was John’s turn. John rose from his seat wearing a tiny smile. I thought he must be pleased with the way things were going. He sat smartly into the “interview” chair and waited for the questions to come. Mr Mee Poh walked towards John and started by asking if John did indeed install and film the tapes found by the police. John said “Yes”. Mr Mee Poh asked why did he do that and John said it was meant to film Ms Lim and had no intention to film others. When asked why did he told me that the tape was for evaluating my training progress John said he thought that would be the simplest way to explain to me as I did not have the IQ to understand why he wanted to film Ms Lim. I was offended by what he said, I knew he wanted to film Ms Lim so that he can better cure her of her illness. I did not understand why he had to lie about it. Mr Mee Poh later asked why exactly John wanted to film Ms Lim in the shower. John hesitated for a second and said “I want to make good love with my partner, but somehow I am not able to perform under normal situation. I had to always see her in the shower in order to feel the need to have sex. We ended up having sex in the shower most of the time. She would go into the shower while I watched and I would enter whenever I was ready. However, she needed to do it in a more comfortable set-up; she did not enjoy shower sex so I decided to film her. Whenever we wanted to make love, I would watch a tape first.” Mr Mee Poh looked puzzled, he scratches his head and asked “in this case, one tape would do the trick wasn;t it?” John said one of the key ingredient of the pleasure he got from watching Ms Lim in the shower is when she remove her clothes piece by piece and Ms Lim had made a point to wear different clothes each time to make him happy. Mr Mee Poh asked if John had seen those scenes in the tapes that contain me and Sally. John said he had but was never interested in them; he simply skipped to the part where it contained Ms Lim in the shower. “So then, why was there a scene in one of the tape whereby you will seen forcefully raping Ms Teng (Sally)?” asked Mr Mee Poh. John let out a big sigh “She seduced me ….” Before John could continue the main door of the court room opened disrupting the process. Everyone looked towards the door. I saw Sally, her mother and a policeman walked in. Sally and her mother went to sit right behind Mr Mee Poh table. The policeman walked to the center of the court room, bowed to the judge and whispered something into Mr Mee Poh. At the same time I could see confidence drained away from John’s face. John had his hands on his head and did not look at Sally. Me Mee Poh then announced to the court that Ms Sally Teng has agreed to testify and seek the judge permission. Bushy Indian immediately jumped to his feet and say he objected to such an arrangement as he wasn’t given notice and wanted the session to be delayed till he was able to talk to Sally first. The judge explained that Sally is critical to the case so she would allow her to testify immediately after John. Upon hearing that, John’s head sunk further into his hands. Mr Mee Poh then slowly walked towards John and used his most gentle voice and asked “You looked upset, what was bothering you?” John (now almost in tears) looked up and mumble a barely audible “I am sorry” Mr Mee Poh latched onto this opportunity and asked several questions in quick succession

“Why are you sorry?”
“What did you do?”
“Did you rape Ms Teng”

John started to cry loudly and kept saying “I am sorry … I cannot help myself … I am sick … I am not well”
At this point mummers could be heard among the audience, they all sense that something important was going to happen. The judge banged her hammer three times and asked for silence then she faced John asked him what he was saying. At the same time bushy Indian rose from his seat and shouted across the court room that his client needed a break. The judge waved for bushy Indian to sit down and continued to look at John. John managed to compose himself a little and went into a lengthy monologue “I have a thing for people suffering from Mongoloid disease. I don’t know when it started but I found myself masturbating whenever I saw one of them on the street. Later I would purposely go to special schools that they studied and befriend them at the bus stop nearby. I would then bring them to secluded places to touch them and masturbate. It gives me the best feeling on earth. It became an addiction. When I met Judy (Ms Lim) and learned that she is a social worker working with them I just cannot let the opportunity slip by. I wooed her with all my charm and soon we were together. I pretended to be very interested and supportive of her work and suggested that she engaged them outside of work. This gave me more and safer opportunities to meet them. They would come to our house; I would tape them in the shower and make wild love to Judy after viewing them. Soon, it was not enough; I need to physically touch them. One day when I was watching Sally in the shower I could not handle the urge anymore. I knew the door was not locked. I went into the shower and raped her. It was the best feeling I had an ultimate high. It is their face, they all looked alike. Boy or girl, man or woman. I don’t care anymore; I just need to get my high.” When John finished the audience were stunted, there were total silence. People were all in disbelief. Slowly a few heads shake and the mummer started. Mr Mee Poh was the first to react.

“So you admit raping Sally Teng?”
“Yes”
“Did Ms Judy Lim helped you in the rape or filming of the tapes”
“No”
“Bullshit” said Mandy. She turned to me and said “you told me you watched your tape together with both of them isn’t it?” I gave a small nudge of my shoulders “I don’t remember saying that”
“I have no more questions, your honor” said Mr Mee Poh

ricardo
13-05-2005, 02:23 PM
The rest was all a blur to me. The judge started to say something follow by bushy Indian and finally Mr Mee Poh. In the end the judge sentence John to seven years in jail with ten strokes of cane while finding Ms Lim not guilty of doing anything unlawful. It was a good day for me. Everything went to PLAN.

Two weeks after the court incident, Mandy was still baby sitting me. She was certain that Ms Lim was involved in the filming or at least knew about them. She forbids me from seeing her and to make sure she follow me to wherever I went. Mandy and Alex ended up spending most of their time at my home as that was where I spend most of my time. One evening I overheard Alex saying “We could not go on baby sitting your brother this way. This is hurting our relationship” Before Mandy could respond, I walked over and told Mandy to go have some fun, I am old enough to take care of myself. After all I was her elder brother and I promised never to see Ms Lim again. Reluctantly, Mandy went to her room to change her clothes and she and Alex went out for a movie. Immediately after they left, I went into my room. I searched under the mattress for a key and found it. I used the key to open a drawer in the wardrobe I shared with my other two brothers. I took out the contents and put them into a plastic bag and left the house.

Within an hour I was outside the gate of Ms Lim’s house. I pressed the door bell but saw no movement in the house. I pressed the intercom button and spoke to the machine “Ms Lim, it’s me! Francis. Let me in” A faint voice came over the intercom “go away Francis, I don’t want to see you, go away!” This got be a little worried “are you ok? You sound bad please let me come in”. “GO AWAY! You son of a bitch! You took everything from me!” She screamed into the intercom. I composed myself and spoke with the most reasonable voice I can “Look BITCH! You had your fun, now it is my turn to have mine. So don’t you ever fuck around with me. Now be a good girl and open this fucking gate or I will tell the police you made me lick your cunt!” There was silence for about five seconds then I heard a “Buzzzzzzz” sound and the gate opened.

I walked to the door and saw it was slightly opened. I let myself into the house and found Ms Lim standing next to the sofa. I switched on the lamps and saw that she was wearing a sleeping gown. It immediate aroused me. I could see that she was wearing lacy black underwear underneath the gown. The bra was a half cup so I could see part of her creamy breast under the gown as she breath. She breathed hard and fast which made the breast movement even more stimulating. I walked towards her and looked into her eyes. I could see fear in them. I moved my eyes to her breast and looked back up again. “hmmm …. Pretty tasty stuff you have there” I said. “What do you want from me?” She asked. “I simply wanted to have my share of happiness, I had made you happy before and now it was your turn to help me. You lied about the tapes in court; John was fucking you crazy while watching the tapes. So don’t tell me you are not involved. You obviously helped in the filming of John raping Sally. The scenes on the tape showed slight change in the angles which can only be possible with someone controlling it. The police were stupid not to pick this clue up. Well it was my luck that they didn’t. This would leave you at my mercy. I knew what I wanted from you since the day we met. I would make you ten times happier then that sick John.”

ricardo
13-05-2005, 02:24 PM
She stared at me blankly but I could see she had thousands of questions. I said “Why am I not stupid? Huh! Is that what’s on your mind? I was never stupid; I just have same facial features like those suffering from Mongoloid disease. But since everyone think that I am an idiot, it is easier to live up to expectation. After all, it is easy life; spoon fed all my life.”

She smiled for the first time “You went through all the trouble to fuck me? I am impressed. You had done a great licking job the last time let’s hope you are as good in the real time” She then pulled the front knot of her gown and let it slipped down to the floor revealing all the goodness underneath it. She turned and bent slightly putting her hands on the back of the sofa to support her position. “Come and get your reward cowboy” she said in a seductive voice. “I need the camera set-up” I said. “So you like motion picture too. That’s good, I can point out to you your flaws later on.” She smiled brightly and went upstairs to the bed room. When I entered the bed room, she was lying naked on the bed with the camera set-up. The red light on the camera was light up so I knew it was working. I went to the camera and asked her to stand in front of it which she happily obliged. I emptied the content in my plastic bag. I connected the battery pack to a switch which in turn was connected to a potential meter. I then connected the output points of the potential meter to two separate wires each having a crocodile clip at the end of it. I brought the clips to her ankle touching her flesh. Her muscle tensed and I can smell her fear. As I moved the metallic clip along her body up towards her breast, her breathing became faster. I circled the clip around her breast making smaller circle each time until I reached the nipples. I clip them on her nipples and she let out a sigh. I click the switch. Looked into her eyes and turn the dial of the potential meter.

An hour later, I came out of the room walked down to the ground floor. I picked up the phone and dialed the phone number of the love of my life. “Sally, I got the tape. You can start getting the orders from the usual clients”

******** THE END **********

ricardo
13-05-2005, 02:29 PM
that's all folks. hope it was a good read but i have this feeling it was the wrong forum. cheers

Rarity
13-05-2005, 03:05 PM
NICE EFFORT...
Great story.. too bad its censored.. else can make it for the short story competition.

Harrier24B
14-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Great fiction story! Keep up the good work with more man... :D

ricardo
16-05-2005, 01:39 PM
thanks for the encouragement. if i do write something that suit this forum again, will post them for bros to critic. cheers

tan707070
15-08-2005, 02:18 PM
good stories pl carry on :D

blur girl
18-08-2005, 05:38 AM
Err.. i read until 3rd post only and already feel like puking. haha. no offence

dakboyslim
18-08-2005, 05:44 AM
NICE EFFORT...
Great story.. too bad its censored.. else can make it for the short story competition.
think more like speed writing competition..... able to write so fast and post...

a story nonetheless... though looks familiar...

cheers

ricardo
18-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Err.. i read until 3rd post only and already feel like puking. haha. no offence

wow so bad ah. ok ok will improve myself.

ricardo
18-08-2005, 10:37 AM
think more like speed writing competition..... able to write so fast and post...

a story nonetheless... though looks familiar...

cheers

bro, 100% original. has written it myself sometime back so just need to cu-n-paste.

dakboyslim
18-08-2005, 01:39 PM
bro, 100% original. has written it myself sometime back so just need to cu-n-paste.
given u the benefit of the doubt.... carry on more stories.... can special request anot?

ricardo
18-08-2005, 02:18 PM
given u the benefit of the doubt.... carry on more stories.... can special request anot?

he he thanks. my production rate very low lah somemore plan to write something not exactly related to sex for a change so will not post here. if u have not try the fatal attraction click on the link in my signature below. so far these are my only contributions here except for the odd photo in other threads. must admit i take more in this forum than i give.

alicenine
18-08-2005, 02:57 PM
hmm not bad...more please?

Faint
19-08-2005, 05:55 PM
That's a great one, keep up the good work, we awaits more from you. Cheers

tan707070
10-01-2007, 07:55 PM
nice story more

I.O.N.U
10-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Nice buildup. I'm setting up camp.:)