PDA

View Full Version : How long does moderation last?

Hanzel246
03-05-2013, 11:52 AM
I've been a member for about 3 months, and even a premium member for 2 months, but I'm still under moderation, so I would like to know how long will my moderation last? Thanks!:)

sammyboyfor
03-05-2013, 12:42 PM
I've been a member for about 3 months, and even a premium member for 2 months, but I'm still under moderation, so I would like to know how long will my moderation last? Thanks!:)

Moderation lasts forever if you don't post anything. You've only posted 2 messages in 3 months which is far too low an average for moderation to be lifted. You need to get your posting average up a couple of notches and contribute regularly.

You are not a premium member. If you were, your nick would appear in green and the title "Samster (Premium)" would appear below your nick. 200 reputation points would also be credited to your account.

Take a look at this example http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=496238

That is what Premium membership looks like. ;)

cqueen
03-05-2013, 12:54 PM

The moderation will last as long as your cock can stay hard and erect! Sorry ha for this tasteless joke..

Big Sexy
03-05-2013, 01:34 PM
mate, how on earth did u managed to amass 61rep points with 2 post and yet have no clue on how to get out of moderation?

click on my signature,read the newbie helpline to know how to get out of moderation,
alternatively you could go the easy way and sign up for the premium membership (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343) which not only gets you out of moderation
but offers you a wide range of other benefits at the same time..

sammyboyfor
03-05-2013, 02:13 PM
mate, how on earth did u managed to amass 61rep points with 2 post and yet have no clue on how to get out of moderation?

I was wondering what was going on too so I dug a bit deeper.

Hanzel246 signed up for Premium membership on 28 Feb 2013 and cancelled recurring billings after one renewal so premium membership expired on 30 Apr 2013. 200 points was deducted upon expiry and since he didn't have sufficient posts, the account slipped back into moderation mode.

Big Sexy
03-05-2013, 04:50 PM
he is better off staying on as a premium member,
damx.. even my moderator status doesn't entitle me to the discount/benefits that a premium member enjoys.

I was wondering what was going on too so I dug a bit deeper.

Hanzel246 signed up for Premium membership on 28 Feb 2013 and cancelled recurring billings after one renewal so premium membership expired on 30 Apr 2013. 200 points was deducted upon expiry and since he didn't have sufficient posts, the account slipped back into moderation mode.

Hanzel246
03-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks for the info guys, now I know how it works. Was a premium member, but well, I don't really find the privilege useful for me, so i stop the premium membership. But others can try for a month though, to see if its suit your need, its just my personal preference to stop:) cheers, and thanks again!

Big Sexy
03-05-2013, 08:41 PM
mate, what make you sign up and then decided that it wasnt useful?
care to enlighten so that we can improve on it?
any constructive feedback will be welcome. ;)

Thanks for the info guys, now I know how it works. Was a premium member, but well, I don't really find the privilege useful for me, so i stop the premium membership. But others can try for a month though, to see if its suit your need, its just my personal preference to stop:) cheers, and thanks again!

Hanzel246
03-05-2013, 09:07 PM
I don't use much of the premium page, discount inside the premium loungue and stuff. And I don't really look at picture posted. Haha. That's all actually. Signed up for 2months to see if the premium loungue got any special, and it doesn't appeal to me. So I stopped.

smellycat
03-05-2013, 11:17 PM
damx.. even my moderator status doesn't entitle me to the discount/benefits that a premium member enjoys.

first of all, do you even need or want those discounts/benefits? :D

Big Sexy
04-05-2013, 06:46 AM
mate, so what do u think we can do to improve it?

I don't use much of the premium page, discount inside the premium loungue and stuff. And I don't really look at picture posted. Haha. That's all actually. Signed up for 2months to see if the premium loungue got any special, and it doesn't appeal to me. So I stopped.

i want those extra rep points and i want to be able to login cloaked in the chat room, most of all i want to be able to able to up others x 2 time rep power.:D

first of all, do you even need or want those discounts/benefits? :D

ahhua1983
07-05-2013, 05:54 PM
Interesting, previously I still tot once get premium means out of moderation. Which is true. And once the premium is stopped the moderation is no longer applies. So it still applies.

Big Sexy
07-05-2013, 07:50 PM
didnt you read the sticky on premium membership? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343)?

i thought it is clear enough for everyone to understand...
it states
You can cancel your membership at any time. Your premium membership will continue until the end of the billing cycle. Your account will then be reset to the category that you were in before you signed up.

Interesting, previously I still tot once get premium means out of moderation. Which is true. And once the premium is stopped the moderation is no longer applies. So it still applies.

Suharto
18-05-2013, 01:19 AM
damx.. even my moderator status doesn't entitle me to the discount/benefits
that a premium member enjoys.

You should organise a strike and fight for your rights as a worker, bapak will
support you :)

Do it indonesian style slash and burn

Kalv
20-05-2013, 08:44 AM
.. even my moderator status doesn't entitle me to the discount/benefits that a premium member enjoys.
:p Join Premium Membership. :) Cheers.

H0mer
20-05-2013, 12:01 PM
interesting read, was wondering the same questions as well.
thanks for the education provided in the replies. :)