PDA

View Full Version : My Panyu Trip

Faidenk
09-05-2005, 01:10 PM
In preparation, I had browsed through almost 200 pages of postings about Guangzhou and Dongguan from Sammyboy as well as WSG. There was a wealth of information. Too much, in fact, for me to sort through and the stories were a distraction and in the end, all I had was a map of Guangdong with Guangzhou, Dongguan, Changping, Houjie, Panyu highlighted. This is so I am orientated as I moved through these territories. I’ll rely on my vendor to see to my R&R.

On my last trip here, I just couldn’t help feeling ‘connected’ with the names of towns as they zipped passed – Panyu, Nanhai, Shenwei, these were places I heard many times in stories told by my grandparents when I was very young. They had held no significance then, but now as they flew by outside the chauffeured car I was traveling in, they brought a lump to my throat. Man, had things been different, I could be that farmer tending to his plot of vegetables which just went by. I had thought about looking up relatives I must have but all my grannies and parents have passed on and I have no one else to obtain the information. I suppose I could check with the town councils here but decided if I am successful in this quest, it could impede somewhat my mission to appreciate the female form in the motherland.

A few hours ago I had disembarked from the Jetstar A320 onto the tarmac in Hong Kong Airport and had made my way to the China/Macau Ferry Terminal at the Victoria Harbor in Kowloon to board the ferry to Nansha. Other then the slight rocking caused by other traffic near the jetty, the HKD140, 1 hr 15 min trip was smooth, so smooth I slept most of the trip to Nansha. At the Nansha Ferry Terminal, my vendor’s chauffeur easily recognized me from some distance off. What a difference a RMB100 tip the last time had made. Safely on the road, he left me to my thoughts after some polite exchange.

He dropped me off at the Bravo hotel in downtown Shijiao and left after ensuring my booking was confirmed. His boss, he reminded me, would see me later for dinner.

The room rate has been doubled, from less than RMB400 the last time to RMB788 due to the Guangzhou Fair. Worse was to come, none of the rooms I had the last time were available. It came with a state-of-the-art bathroom, with whirling shower-head or jetstreams from a dozen heads as you are seated in the made-for-two bath-console. The LCD control panel lets you switch on the radio, adjust heat of the water as well as the steam for steambath! During my last trip, this bathroom was instrumental in the transformation of a session with a very knowing 19 year-old Szechuan lass from great to a sensational all-time memorable. This time, for double the price, I was shown a mediocre ‘deluxe’ with twin beds. What a let-down. I was really looking forward to a repeat performance.

The purpose of this trip was to introduce this vendor I had developed to my British boss, who will be arriving tomorrow from Shanghai; tour the vendor’s factory as well as formalize the business. I foresee no problems and do not see why a little ‘entertainment’ will not further cement the ties already formed. Then my boss and I will take a day to the Guangzhou Fair to source for X’mas decorations and some corporate gifts ideas for the UK market. All in I’ll be there 5 nights, he for 4. Lastly, and most important, he’s to formally offer the job to me and talk about my compensation package, although I’ve been giving my services to him on and off for the past few months for free. He’s a great guy, very fair and generous and a great storyteller. I had a few occasions listened to his stories till 4 in the morning. And we’d started chatting at 8pm! Very Tom Clancy stuff and if I print them here, I’ve to kill all of you.

At 7, my vendor, whom I’ll refer to as R, arrived to take me for dinner. I guess he must have saw through me and suggested we dine at the hotel. I readily agreed. The KTV I was anxious to get to is located right inside the hotel annex, Carnival, I think it was. There’s nightclub-styled entertainment with dice-playing girls on the ground floor, a massage parlor on the second and KTV above. R is Singaporean, about 50 but could pass for 40s, good-looking and obviously successful. All the mummies and girls there treat him with much respect. He had booked a room in advance with the tall leggy Szechuan lass he met during my last trip. I had mistaken her for a Dongbei girl, so leggy was she. Looks like she’ll be his shadow for some time to come, he’s obviously quite enamored of her.

We were led to a handsomely appointed room that could seat up to 5 couples. Another 2 friends would be joining us later, my raised eyebrows must have prompted him to explain. The mummy came in and welcomed us profusely, obviously she didn’t forget the sizable tips she received during our last visit. Quickly a bevy of ladies were led in and I was coerced into picking one. I muttered under my breath mummy’s won’t be getting anything from me this time. The girl, I remembered, was from Szechuan, most of them are, given the proximity of Szechuan to Guangdong, 21, with a forgettable face. Not that I didn’t enjoy myself but she just didn’t have that X factor. At the end of the night, I went out of the hotel across the road for a ‘stroll’, to take a look at the goods on display out there on the streets.

It’s about 1am and there were just 3 or 4 of them standing in the shadows of line of trees along the road. A flashing blue and red police car went by and the girls disappeared. I walked to the end of the road and turned back, resigned to sleeping alone. Then from an alley, a girl quickly walked alongside me, slipped her arm into mine and did her sales pitch. I could see was not my type, skinny in her knit blouse. She said it’ll cost only RMB100, so I thought why not. If I don’t find her desirable, maybe I’ll just get her to jack me off.

In the room now, she stripped to shower and I could see dark bruises all over her body, hands and legs. I lost whatever little desire I had. Sitting down besides me on the bed, sex was the last thing on my mind. I asked her about the bruises and she matter-of-factly replied the pimp beat her. I took RMB200 from the wallet, gave it to her and told her she may go, but she is intent on fulfilling her job, the professional that she is. So feigning tiredness and lack of sleep etc, I allowed her to jack me. 20 minutes and tired arms later, she realized it was a lost cause and thank me and left. And I drifted off to sleep.

Faidenk
09-05-2005, 03:27 PM
The next morning I breakfasted on a bowl of very good century egg & pork in porridge and went to the factory for a meeting before fetching my boss from the Guangzhou Baiyun airport.

His flight was on time and we’re back to the hotel in good time. This time the very helpful Front Manager suggested we move to a suite. At RMB1500, it has a adequate living area and 2 bedrooms. Although I’m still deprived of my fancy bathroom, the bedrooms were a whole lot larger with king sized beds, and at a slightly cheaper room/night cost to boot.

After dinner with R, we hit Carnival again. Parade time again and somehow I got rushed again in the selection. Enough said that the night ended without guests in our suite although the girls accompanying me and my boss agreed to have dinner together the next evening.

Fast forward to the next evening and it’s half an hour past the appointed time and the girls have not shown up yet. We were on the verge of being stood up for the first time in China. I don’t know how my boss felt but inside, I was glad to be rid of the 2 bitches. Tonight I’m gonna take charge and choose the one I like. During dinner, we decided to do the niteclub on the ground floor instead, to watch a beauty pageant. The pageant lasts over 2 nights. What we didn’t know was the participants were culled from the GRO’s in the club. We thought it was a legitimate pageant like Miss Guangzhou.

Thanks to the mummy who did the arrangement, the 3 of us and R’s leggy beauty were shown the best seats in the house. Then mummy paraded a bevy of girls before us. Omigod! I really felt uncomfortable with this. It’s so degrading for the girls. I know I sound hypocritical but I’m really cringing inside. It’s bad enough when they parade in the privacy of the KTV rooms (that’s why I always get pushed into making quick choices I regret later – all because I ‘feel’ for them). Here there were ordinary folks in the audience, lots of them. I supposed only the new girls would feel degraded and would grow quickly out of it, but that didn’t help me the slightest. I look at my boss and the perturbed look on his face told me the feeling was mutual. I quickly pulled mummy over and whisper in her ears could we do this elsewhere? But she was clueless and completely insensitive to my request, spouting praise on this girl and that. So I rejected all the girls but to our chagrin, she brought another group, larger than the first, over. I rejected them again, then told the leggy beauty how I felt. She ran over to mummy and a while later, the mummy tapped me on the shoulder to follow her. My boss probably had enough embarrassment for the night and told me to make a choice for him.

Now this is something I will not do – choose a girl for a mate, much less my boss, and especially if he’s from the West. I’ve seen enough from personal experience and photos posted in various forums by Westerners to know there is a chasm wider than the Grand Canyon of perceptions of beauty between Westerners and Asians. They are alright with their own kind, but when they come to Asian girls, man, they really pick the dogs. They liked them tanned, big-arsed, flared nostrils a la Melanesian aborigines, a gold-tooth’s a bonus, pronounced cheekbones, in other words, butt-ugly. My apologies if my personal perception of beauty offends. For the record, I’m not biased against any skin color, I like them dark, brown or fair and any shade in between, all they need to be is feminine, born female of course, clean and presentable and, while I am not looking for Ms Universe, at least they meet the minimum criteria to be deemed pretty.

Faidenk
10-05-2005, 11:27 AM
I made my way through the crowded passageway behind the mummy and found myself looking into the faces of 7 or 8 faces, huddled together into the recess of an emergency exit. One glance told me my search is over. It’s as if she’s suddenly spotlighted, the rest of the girls all faded into the background. She’s young, cherubic with that apple-tinted complexion, and reminds me of the young Teresa Teng. But my focus was really on her milky bosom, which her V-cut gown tried to conceal as much as it exposed. She’s about 1.6m, not tall but oh, she is so deliciously proportioned. Even that little baby fat I detected around her waist adds on to her allure. I like some meat on the bones. She’s not a classic beauty, but one that would grow on you. If there’s one word to describe her, it must be nubile.

nu.bile (adjective)
1. Ready for Marriage - used to describe a young woman who is physically mature enough to have sexual intercourse and therefore suitable for marriage (this must be a very dated description)
2. Young and sexually desirable

I must be staring because mummy ribbed me to ask is she the one? I mumbled yes and recovered enough to quickly make my way back to summon my boss to see for himself. I’m not going to be the scapegoat if he didn’t enjoy his stay. I could see that while I was away, he had already made his selection and she’s already assumed the getting-to-know-you position – hand on his thigh, face turned towards him as though she understood his badly-accented Chinese. Good and just as well.

I turned to fetch my girl and bumped into her head-on, not knowing she was close behind me. Ooh! That feels nice and soft. She smiled coyly and I wondered what I had gotten into. By the time she squeezed in besides me, I had a hard-on. Which is something that does not happen often, I mean so spontaneous, like for the past 10 years or so. In case you wonder, I’m on the wrong side of 40. OK, OK, right side of 50. And now I wonder if she was the right choice. I probably look like her father, even if she said never mind. Mind you, she didn’t disagree, she said she does not mind, hahaha.

She’s from Szechuan Chengdu, 21 and likes the night-life which is why she’s in the trade. Not. I learned a long time ago not to probe other than mild civilities. My heart’s too soft so it’s for self-protection. In instances like this, ignorance is bliss. She has light brown eyes, so pale I wonder if she has some Xinjiang blood in her. The hint of sadness behind those eyes sets off my protection mode and I wanted so much to shelter and protect her. This is dangerous territory and I backed off. She asked why I rejected her the first time. She must have been in one of the 2 groups paraded before us. I told her the reason and she said I am so sensitive and very unlike any guests she has been with, and gave me a well-deserved peck on the cheek and a tight arm hug that told me she’s definitely a B-cupper. Jeez, I need to protect her from guys like me.

The beauty pageant started. A total of 20 girls or so paraded in gowns, swimwear and costumes. The show was finely tuned and ran without a hitch. The MC did a fine job as he teased the girls through their questions and managed to elicit applause from the packed house even though this was a staged event. It did have the feel of the real thing. Only 5 of the girls I would book to bonk, but then, in all fairness, this is only because of the abundance of girls on display. I don’t think I would hesitate if the least attractive one up there crooked a finger at me in a pub in another time, in another place.

I was so caught up and totally focused with my Szechuan dish I didn’t realized another girl had joined us. To be precise, my boss. So here he was, grinning like a Cheshire cat, a girl on each arm. The new arrival’s a friend of the one he had, and was asked to join in when she came over to get something from her friend, and she did. They’re both new, first night, first night on the job. That explains their lack of sophistication in their dressings and makeup, but which is more than made up for on account of their youth.

I like it that these girls are totally unaware how their youth alone is such an attraction by itself. Oh, they know how a dab of rouge accentuates the cheekbones, how lipstick can alter that pair of lips to a luscious pout, but they are totally clueless to the fact their youth is in itself such a magnetic factor. And even if they do, how do you go about sexing up youth?

It’s nearing closing time and the question of coming back to my room still did not crop up. I was apprehensive. What if she said no. Hell, they have been known to do that. Why would a luscious young woman who could, in my opinion, have any man she desires, want to go to bed with a middle-age uncle, even for the money? I was telling her that we will be visiting the Guangzhou Fair over the next days when she asked could she come along? And went on to say without waiting for an answer, there’s a great place for breakfast in the morning. Man, this cutie is armed full of tricks and is slowly revealing attributes totally contrary to my impression of youthful innocence. Very smooooooooth.

I leaned over to ask my boss if he’d made any ‘plans’ and he shrugged his shoulders, then said what the hell, ask if the 2 of them wants to come along. So I did and they agreed. We said our goodnights to R and his woman, and the very tipsy mummy who came to see us off. Some drunken hugs and feelies later, I am pleased to report mummy possesses a full pair, 36B or perhaps C, in spite of her dainty frame. In her 30’s, she’s not too bad looking, and, truth be told, I wouldn’t mind jumping her but right now, she don’t stand a chance against these frisky Lolitas with their perky breasts.

We made our way to our room via the lift from the niteclub directly to our floor. This hotel is certainly guest-friendly. You’ll be apt to agree if I told you there a small basket with 3 China-made condoms besides the bed in every room. About these condoms, they’re sized small, I’m sure of it. Now, dicks don’t grow anymore in adulthood, especially if one’s 50, and I know I am moderately-sized, even though I've been told many times to the contrary. I’ve used just about every type of condoms there is and never had the problem. During my last trip, that blonde-streaked vixen I had had rolled the condom down my member but had to roll it back because the air pocket wasn’t done right. It was so tight she had to use her fingernails to pinch the latex. Ever seen a vacuum-packed sausage? That’s how it looks like. Well, blood was drawn and it wasn’t pretty. Worse, that condom can’t be used again, it’s impossible to roll it back to original position. So another packet was opened and the deed was done, much to our satisfaction. I like to add that each mini-me condom costs RMB15 (about RM6.50). I am prepared this time and had bought a 12-pack ribbed Durex from the friendly 7-Eleven store.

On the way to the room, I told the girls (3 of them) that we’re sharing room, and displayed our keycards with identical 818 written on them. They looked at each other but to their credit, didn’t say a word. The walk to our suite from the lift was conducted in dead silence. At the door, we made a show of deciding who gets to sleep on the bed and the floor, but decided finally to all share the bed, saying, I think the bed’s big enough. You can imagine their relief when we opened the door to reveal a large living room with a set of 3 + 2 settee, and doors which lead to 2 large bedrooms. I was rewarded with a punch to my arm while boss got jumped on and tickled by the 2 friskies.

eddy
10-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Kowtow kowtow on such a great writing style!!!!

Up your reputation points! U fully deserve it even though you havent finished the story yet!

Ronaldo
10-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Good FR.. Maybe I should detour to Panyu sometimes.. I always past this place to GZ to meet the Godfather.. Maybe next time I try...

Faidenk
10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
We sat outside in the living room chatting while his girls make themselves available to the bottles of green tea we bought. Neither of us appeared too eager although the truth is I wanna get in there, rip the dress off, expose her heaving bosom and have my, muahahaha!, evil ways with her.

Feigning a full bladder, I went into my bathroom where she was brushing her teeth. Seeing me, she circled my neck, toothbrush in hand, and gave me a smacker full in the lips, toothpaste and all. I could feel Johnny stirring. Palms on her ample buttocks, I pulled her a little nearer, and caught a faint whiff of her fruity perfume which for a strange reason caused Johnny to rear to full height. I could feel the wet in my underwear from the close proximity the whole night long. There was a mischievous glint in her eyes, very knowing, certainly beyond her tender age. She stared long and she stared hard into my eyes, and ground her Mount Venus against Johnny, slowly, very slowly in a circular motion. I think I’ve got her wrong, she isn’t the sweet innocence I’d made her out to be. We must have been standing there chewing each other's lips, leaning against the wash basin, for an eternity, when I heard the boss calling me.

“What’s up?” I asked. Boss said the girls have questions. It turns out the girls wanted to know how much they will be paid. I said 1K each. The girl who joined later, the prettier one, asked for more. Greedy bitch. 1K is a lot more than what she’d get in 2 months. I told her no, and told my boss. He agreed with me and told me to throw her out and if the other one bitches as well, to throw her out as well. Now, that’s why he’s the boss, decisive, ruthless, don’t take shit from no one. I turned back to pretty and told her OUT. She must have been so fucking confident to get her way she couldn’t believe what she heard. I went to the door, open it, handed her RMB200 for the evening’s tips, even thank her and quickly close the door behind her. Now I turned to the other one and asked if she agrees to the terms. She nodded and that’s that. Management won, labor lost.

That was a rush, it felt good. The foot needed to be put down and I did. I think the girls had mistaken our kindness for weakness. While we’re not cheap Charlies we don’t want to be taken in for fools. Now, back to unfinished business waiting for me in my chamber of pleasure. She heard everything, I had made sure of that by leaving the bedroom door ajar, just so everybody know their place in this game. Now we can get back to the business I have been so eagerly been waiting for.

She was in the showers, judging from the lack of mist on the mirror and glass panels, she’d just stepped in. I could see that she’s fair, so fair I could see faint green veins on her B-cup breasts. Her nipples were pale brown with a tint of pink, the size of a rubber eraser on your pencil. I stepped in the shower and she quickly took the shower head to spray water all over me, then spread a very fragrant cream soap all over me. I wanted to reciprocate but she wouldn’t allow it. She soaped every part of me, every nook and cranny, between the toes, butt crack and even gently scrubbed my armpits. Johnny got more than his fair share of attention and showed his appreciation by becoming very red in the face. I was a little disappointed when she didn’t welcome Johnny more intimately, but mai pen rai, never mind.

She dried me up, told me to wait for her by the bed and don’t go anywhere (I love a girl with a sense of humor). I went to my bag to retrieve a quarter of a blue diamond, downed it with water and waited dutifully for deliverance. She certainly is taking her time bathing and each seconds seemed to get longer. I want her so much it was almost painful, it was an urge I hadn’t felt in years, a mix of paradoxes. I wanted to explode in her NOW as well as make sweet slow love; I wanted her to be the sweet bashful Lolita I had imagine her to be, but I also wanted her to ride me with wanton abandonment. Sheeesh! Talk about indecision.

Faidenk
10-05-2005, 03:04 PM
Kowtow kowtow on such a great writing style!!!!

Up your reputation points! U fully deserve it even though you havent finished the story yet!

Thanks dude. But what the rep points for?

Ronaldo
10-05-2005, 04:11 PM
You can change them for free gifts such as condoms and vibrators.. hehehe.. Just kidding.. Nothing I guess. some ego thing for the guys and gals infront of the monitor jamming their keyboard away.. like me..kekeke...

Faidenk
10-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Finally I heard the water being turned off. There was another tortuous wait as she toweled herself. I had dimmed all the lights in the room saved for the bathroom. She smiled at me as she stepped out and switched off the lights in the bathroom. This little girl-woman is in tune with everything I do, completely in sync. I propped myself up to make way for her into the bed but she pushed me back with her index finger, whispering for me to just relax, and please leave everything to her. I could see her silhouette against the dimmed background lights. Her shoulders were set square, like a model’s, and as she moved about, I could see her breasts were more than generous, and although there was some baby fat on her tummy as she bent over, it was hardly discernable as she straightened up. In fact it actually helped somehow to add to her allure. I like some meat on the bones, not for me the Kate Moss rack, which has in the past led to blue/black bruises on the pubic area. I like the cushion as I grind and mash.

She climbed on the bed to straddle me, one smooth long thigh on each side of my chest. Just the touch caused Johnny to tighten himself in anticipation. She bend over to lick and chew my lips, explored my tongue then engaged it in mortal combat. The room had become noticeably warmer. She finally disengaged and turned her attention to my feet. I felt drops of lube on my tummy and Johnny hasn’t even been touched in the slightest yet. Oh my, she’s sucking my big toe. It was good I had a foot manicure and reflexology done the previous day. Now she’s using her teeth on my sole, it tickled and I fought to keep still and not succumb to her manipulations. Tongue between toes, up the ankle, then hyper-jumped to the knees. The knees are probably the most sensitive to tickling and I have to admit defeat. Moving steadily up, she spread my legs further apart and Johnny twitched involuntarily as she gently place one ball after another in her mouth. As she cat-bath my groin, her hair swept continuously across engorged Johnny and I clawed the bed sheet both in pleasure and agony.

With one hand gently palming and massaging my bollocks, her tongue slowly traced a line up from the base of Johnny. So slippery with love juice she found it hard to maintain a straight line up as Johnny slipped erratically all over her face. She gave up, grabbed Johnny like a naughty boy about to be punished, and rubbed her face all over with Johnny and had she not stopped to look at my reactions to her ministration, I would have given her a free organic, protein and nutrient-rich facial cream in precisely half a minute all over her face. I told her to stop, otherwise......

She climbed over and put her face very, very close to mine. She wanted to see my reactions. Well, if it makes her happy, I was sweating, panting, close to death and I’ve haven’t even ejaculated yet. She leaned over to take the condom, the Durex, but I told her no, not yet. She’s not going to get away that easy after that torture on me. I want her to arc her buttocks from the bed in pleasure, I want to bring her to the brink of orgasm so many times a slight breath of air across her swollen clitoris will set her off.

I ignored her toes and went straight for the jugular, the inside of her thighs. Spreading them I could see her cunt juices had flowed to her bunkhole. I could also see she had a sparse patch of very fine pubic hair and that her Mount of Venus was ample and fleshy, just the way I like them. What have I done to deserve this? This can’t be happening. She’s a goddess!

Faidenk
11-05-2005, 10:06 AM
I now lie panting heavily on top of her, taking care, even though I am completely exhausted, to cushion my weight with my elbows and palms so I do not crush her, this little fragile thing. When I recovered enough and felt able to move, I make the effort to roll off her. She applied even more pressure to prevent me from getting off her and I gave in and totally collapsed and was soundly asleep.

It could have been 20 minutes or an hour, who knows, when I woke and found myself in the exact same position, on top of her. I must be a deadweight, don’t she feel at least uncomfortable? I looked at her. She was still sleeping, she was so childlike like her sleep. I slowly rolled off her, trying not to wake her up.

How could anyone who looked so childlike and naïve be such a tiger in bed? She was like completely into making sure I obtain the maximum pleasure, refusing to let me raise even a finger. Riding me, she had her eyes shut, fingers alternating between forcefully massaging her own breasts and twitching the extended nipples. I suspected she came but on seeing that I had not, continued even though I’m sure it’s must have been uncomfortable. Ever tried to continue immediately after you ejaculate?

She revealed during our pillow talk the following night, it was an unprecedented event for her – to want to please someone so much. I am inclined to believe her, there was so much sincerity in her voice. BUT, I shall remain strong.

Sometimes my mind goes on a whirl and I wake up in the morning more tired than the night before. This usually occurs when something pressing is on my mind and it’s as though I am not actually asleep. The dreams are not so much dreams as they are thoughts. It is during one of these occasions, I remembered vividly, that my mongering became a subject. All religions and accepted philosophies more or less frown, to put it mildly, on prostitution, whether you’re the perpetrator, pimp or a monger, or someone in the support industry, like the landlord, cleaning lady etc. And I question, am I such an evil person? And this rambles on for the whole night with arguments for and against ……. but I don’t steal, kill, not even covert the neighbor’s wife ….. and I give a little to charity ……. I treat these girls well …. and so on. Anything to justify my actions. And my conclusion, I should just stop having these thoughts, it’s bad for health. I’ll get the best lawyers when I go meet my maker.

easyeasy
11-05-2005, 11:13 AM
up you for you contribution:)

seacher
11-05-2005, 12:57 PM
clap clap clap !!!
this is real good!!!

mahalosux
11-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Is Pangyu at the outskirt of Guangzhou...

The last time i went there was jus a sleepy town.. din expect got so much action there..

But there serve cheap and good seafood... ;)

Harrier24B
11-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Great writing style...please continue....upp your points already....

:D

Faidenk
11-05-2005, 07:29 PM

The last time i went there was jus a sleepy town.. din expect got so much action there..

I spent a total of 9 nights there from 2 visits, and all I've been to is the hotel, the factory, the KTV (in the hotel) and a short 2 km walk around the perimeter from the hotel during which I discovered a wet market where Thai durians are sold. Oh, some restaurants too, the most memorable was the Clifford Food Court. It housed about 20 restaurants under one roof, from Hakka to Szechuan to Panyu cuisine (how can Panyu cuisine be unique from the rest of Guangdong?). If only they allow food to be ordered from several restaurants at one sitting.

I'm sure there are other happening places. Or not. I really don't know. I'm only writing about 1 KTV and essentially 1 girl so this is more a story than a FR.

And thanks to Harrier who upped my points. Now if only I can figure what I can do with these....

Faidenk
11-05-2005, 07:57 PM

Stationed at Shenyang, eh? I heard it is not far behind Hainan for mongering. Lots of long legged Northern maidens, ethnic Koreans and even Manchu's. I had on one occasion salvage the pride of us Hans by having my evil, muahahaha!, ways with a Manchurian damsel. Suffice to say, she moaned, groaned, writhed about in agony under my tortuous ministrations. Take this! you Manchu bitch, and that! And ooooh I'm commmmmmiiiinnnng!!!

Faidenk
11-05-2005, 11:12 PM
That bout wore us out for the entire night and we woke at 8am. I had refused R’s offer for the service of his chauffeur to the Guangzhou Fair because he’d already done lots for us and it wouldn’t be nice to impose further. Moreover, as my princess would be coming along, it would be wise to be discrete.

We had a light breakfast at the hotel, then flagged a taxi to bring us to Guangzhou. At the infamous junction a hundred meters from the hotel, we were nearly rammed by another taxi. The traffic lights had been dismantled to facilitate the construction of a MRT station and it, according to the locals, was the venue for lots of accidents. Imagine a major X junction with no traffic lights. This is China.

Speaking of MRT, the people in LTA Singapore could do well to learn from Shanghai. One pre-paid card for all modes of transport – the maglev train (431kmh, people), MRT, buses as well as taxis. More services are being added, like utilities bills etc. Singapore squabbles about commissions. That’s A*Star scholars for you.

Come summer in the MRT trains are, in full plume and displayed in all its glory, one interesting thing you don’t see much of in this part of the world. Hairy armpits. Did you say the crowded and hot trains are bound to expose some construction workers’? Try office ladies, post-teenagers, middle-aged matrons, an occasional granny. Even when not clinging to the overhead sling handles, plumages are still seen peeping out from between arms and breasts.

Back to Guangzhou, the fair we wanted was held in a huge warehouse-like complex. I can’t imagine what it would be like in July or August when temperatures can hit the 40’s. We paid, us foreigner, RMB 150 each (I think) to get in while the princess had to go to the adjoining building, paid something like double the amount. After 3 hours of deliberate walking and collecting brochures, I was pooped. There were more traders and manufacturers, with the traders cleverly concealing the fact until pressed. That wasted a fair bit of our time and it was hell trying to get a taxi back to Punyi. We paid RMB100 to get there and RMB150 was demanded to get back. We tried to be gentlemanly and waited patiently in one spot while rampant queue-jumping took place around us until we decided to hell with it. All 3 of us were probably snoring by the time we reached Shijiao, and hour or so away.

That evening was our last night in Punyi. It was spent again in Carnival and everything was same old. The beauty contest had spilled over to this evening but for me, it had gotten stale. Had it not been for the boss, I would have called it an early night and bonked princess silly.

I had not mentioned her much but I like to add that she’s one very perceptive person. She knows when to, without having been asked, get us bottles of cold mineral water (she’d observed that’s what we mostly drank). After going through the first 10 exhibitors or so, she would point out the stalls I should visit, and she didn’t get even 1 wrong. And she like hell knew where my erogenous zones are. She’d be the type to peel prawns for her man. She’s soft-spoken, and always has a smile for you. She will make a good wife to some guy one day, lucky son-of-a-bitch.

We made love again that night, and again in the morning. The atmosphere had taken on a somber, poignant tone. Every move was deliberate, tender, unlike the night before, There was a lot more light kissing, fingertips touching fingertips. Both of us wanted the love-making to never stop and tried in vain to lengthen the inevitable. I believe she sobbed before she slept, her face turned away from me. I made no attempt to console her, what's the point?

She had made me promise to call her and I said I’ll try. She had asked if I’ll be with her again in the future and I said if it is fated. No point getting her hopes up.

After another tender round of love the next morning, we washed and before going down for breakfast, I slipped 2 big ones into her bag. She was brushing her lush shoulder length hair but put down the brush and hugged me tightly. Not a word. For a long long time, not wanting to let go. If it's not happening to me, I swear was watching a Taiwanese soap opera.

She didn’t join us for breakfast and I didn’t stop her. Best of luck to you, princess.

Faidenk
11-05-2005, 11:17 PM
That bout wore us out for the entire night and we woke at 8am. I had refused R’s offer for the service of his chauffeur to the Guangzhou Fair because he’d already done lots for us and it wouldn’t be nice to impose further. Moreover, as my princess would be coming along, it would be wise to be discrete.

We had a light breakfast at the hotel, then flagged a taxi to bring us to Guangzhou. At the infamous junction a hundred meters from the hotel, we were nearly rammed by another taxi. The traffic lights had been dismantled to facilitate the construction of a MRT station and it, according to the locals, was the venue for lots of accidents. Imagine a major X junction with no traffic lights. This is China.

Speaking of MRT, the people in LTA Singapore could do well to learn from Shanghai. One pre-paid card for all modes of transport – the maglev train (431kmh, people), MRT, buses as well as taxis. More services are being added, like utilities bills etc. Singapore squabbles about commissions. That’s A*Star scholars for you.

Come summer in the MRT trains are, in full plume and displayed in all its glory, one interesting thing you don’t see much of in this part of the world. Hairy armpits. Did you say the crowded and hot trains are bound to expose some construction workers’? Try office ladies, post-teenagers, middle-aged matrons, an occasional granny. Even when not clinging to the overhead sling handles, plumages are still seen peeping out from between arms and breasts.

Back to Guangzhou, the fair we wanted was held in a huge warehouse-like complex. I can’t imagine what it would be like in July or August when temperatures can hit the 40’s. We paid, us foreigner, RMB 150 each (I think) to get in while the princess had to go to the adjoining building, paid something like double the amount. After 3 hours of deliberate walking and collecting brochures, I was pooped. There were more traders and manufacturers, with the traders cleverly concealing the fact until pressed. That wasted a fair bit of our time and it was hell trying to get a taxi back to Punyi. We paid RMB100 to get there and RMB150 was demanded to get back. We tried to be gentlemanly and waited patiently in one spot while rampant queue-jumping took place around us until we decided to hell with it. All 3 of us were probably snoring by the time we reached Shijiao, and hour or so away.

That evening was our last night in Punyi. It was spent again in Carnival and everything was same old. The beauty contest had spilled over to this evening but for me, it had gotten stale. Had it not been for the boss, I would have called it an early night and bonked princess silly.

I had not mentioned her much but I like to add that she’s one very perceptive person. She knows when to, without having been asked, get us bottles of cold mineral water (she’d observed that’s what we mostly drank). After going through the first 10 exhibitors or so, she would point out the stalls I should visit, and she didn’t get even 1 wrong. And she like hell knew where my erogenous zones are. She’d be the type to peel prawns for her man. She’s soft-spoken, and always has a smile for you. She will make a good wife to some guy one day, lucky son-of-a-bitch.

We made love again that night, and again in the morning. The atmosphere had taken on a somber, poignant tone. Every move was deliberate, tender, unlike the night before, There was a lot more light kissing, fingertips touching fingertips. Both of us wanted the love-making to never stop and tried in vain to lengthen the inevitable. I believe she sobbed before she slept, her face turned away from me. I made no attempt to console her, what's the point?

She had made me promise to call her and I said I’ll try. She had asked if I’ll be with her again in the future and I said if it is fated. No point getting her hopes up.

After another tender round of love the next morning, we washed and before going down for breakfast, I slipped 2 big ones into her bag. She was brushing her lush shoulder length hair but put down the brush and hugged me tightly. Not a word. For a long long time, not wanting to let go. If it's not happening to me, I swear was watching a Taiwanese soap opera.

She didn’t join us for breakfast and I didn’t stop her. Best of luck to you, princess.

Faidenk
12-05-2005, 07:54 PM
You can change them for free gifts such as condoms and vibrators.. hehehe.. Just kidding.. Nothing I guess. some ego thing for the guys and gals infront of the monitor jamming their keyboard away.. like me..kekeke...

I've been thinking about what you said, the ego thing, and I realise you hit it right there on the nose. Why do we post if not for a little recognition for our little effort? So there, I've said it - I am a attention whore.

And that concludes the story of my trip and thank you for the little high you's have given me.

And could somebody tell me how to get rid of the double posting in #18?

Faidenk
13-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Hi Ronaldo, just noticed you're stationed at Zhongshan. I wanted to visit the hot spring in Zhongshan the last trip but was pressed for time. Appreciate it if you have any info. I thought if would be a good idea to bring a mei2 there for a different sort of relaxation, you know, away from the usual KTV, MP scene.

I think imagine wallowing in mud (good for the skin), soaking in hot sulphur-rich water (good for don't know what), then having a nice afternoon spewing of the seeds. Damn! I feel a stirring of the loins.

oakleyeug
13-05-2005, 02:33 PM
OMG Ronaldo is there a hot spring in ZS?? How come never bring me go before?

I will be visiting u on Tues if nothing goes wrong ok? Too caught up with work liao maybe we can try the hot spring in ZS hehe with mei2..... :p

Ronaldo
14-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Hi Ronaldo, just noticed you're stationed at Zhongshan. I wanted to visit the hot spring in Zhongshan the last trip but was pressed for time. Appreciate it if you have any info. I thought if would be a good idea to bring a mei2 there for a different sort of relaxation, you know, away from the usual KTV, MP scene.

I think imagine wallowing in mud (good for the skin), soaking in hot sulphur-rich water (good for don't know what), then having a nice afternoon spewing of the seeds. Damn! I feel a stirring of the loins.

R has a good friend here in ZS.. and he might be able to help you with the hot spring.. I am here for 2 years but other than my friendly neigbourhood sauna.. i have not been to any hotspring.. I heard one of my friend went there 3 years back to San Xiang.. the public hotspring.. they saw some shit floating on it.. But I cant confirm that...

Do come to ZS if you have time.. R should be interested if you ask him along.. Cant believe this small world.. Dont tell him you know me from this site... Paisehz lahz.. hehehe...

Ronaldo
14-05-2005, 01:21 AM
OMG Ronaldo is there a hot spring in ZS?? How come never bring me go before?

I will be visiting u on Tues if nothing goes wrong ok? Too caught up with work liao maybe we can try the hot spring in ZS hehe with mei2..... :p

Even me have not been there b4 how to bring you? Anyway you swimming in the sea of love.. so why should you compromise? hehehehe...

Let me know in advance cos my schedule might change.. we are all busy arent we?

Faidenk
14-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Do come to ZS if you have time.. R should be interested if you ask him along.. Cant believe this small world.. Dont tell him you know me from this site... Paisehz lahz.. hehehe...

Haiyah! This is one side of me i keep very private. Behind the monitor I can be whoever I want to be and indulge in my fantasies. And you find very often the person behind and in front of the screen can be very contrasting. You can rest assured I am as 'paisehz' as you are.... hehehe.

Shit on the water, sounds very Chinese Deep Purple... that's it, no hot spring, but I'll take you up on your words or perhaps we can have a drink together in Panyu, my shout.

Ronaldo
14-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Haiyah! This is one side of me i keep very private. Behind the monitor I can be whoever I want to be and indulge in my fantasies. And you find very often the person behind and in front of the screen can be very contrasting. You can rest assured I am as 'paisehz' as you are.... hehehe.

Shit on the water, sounds very Chinese Deep Purple... that's it, no hot spring, but I'll take you up on your words or perhaps we can have a drink together in Panyu, my shout.

You are based in Panyu? How interesting... Actually some of the other guys are meeting in CP today.. You can check the Events in Changping (which dick gave the thread such a name? hor oakleyeug hor?) Anyway.. if I am in Panyu, I will PM you.. But to me, Panyu is always just a transit place for me to get to Guangzhou but seemingly the ultimate destination is always Changping...Sigh..

Today will be a rest day and I will just relax in my home and catch up on some DVDs. For the hotspring, I would think Zhuhai will be a good choice...but quite expensive I heard..

Have a good weekend then...

Faidenk
14-05-2005, 01:01 PM
No, I'm not based in Panyu, but commencing business with R give me all the excuses in the world to be there. I suspect deep down inside, I'm inclined to give him more projects just because he's there, hahaha.

From now until the end of the year, I'll be commuting between SG, Panyu and SHG and starting 06, will be based in Shanghai. In June, I'll probably be in PY 1st week and then Shg after that, to, don't laugh, take Chinese lessons. Business Chinese to be precise.

I'll PM you when the details are firm and like I said, the drinks on me in Panyu. Or if convenient, maybe make some kind of arrangment to meet the other sifu's in CP. My email's [email protected].

Archiearch
14-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Dudes, anyone know what happened to the Mamakspecial forums on Delphi? I saw this thread there too, suddenly when i tried to log in, it's not there anymore.

Faidenk
14-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Archiearch,
Been told by forum owner it's not going to be up again for reason's I've not been told. Pity, it's quite a friendly forum.

Sinoview
14-05-2005, 05:53 PM
I'll PM you when the details are firm and like I said, the drinks on me in Panyu. Or if convenient, maybe make some kind of arrangment to meet the other sifu's in CP. My email's [email protected].

Typing this post from Jaiyi in CP...

Ya...we occupied 11 rooms here tonight.....and more bros putting up elsewhere like Bro APSX, all the way from Swatow is in FH... Jaiyi hotel is fully booked...all 120 rooms... Hee...hee... Reason : Monday is a public holiday in HK thus long week.... not only hkeys but mnny expats wroking in HK are here or somewhere in other parts of Southern China.

Just picked up a 19 yrs old hubei sweedy from BBS in YL...... after one round now relaxing....Waiting for dinner than Amazon tonight....

Shit....but it's damm quiet here. Some are in the sauna in Red Lion, some who arrived late are still at the bbs..picking..... I sat here 1 hr liao...No one call me....Everybody is busy with their activities...

1830 dinner time.... By 1930, we must hit Amazon...to ensure "good" picks...

Wish me luck...tonight....

Ronaldo
14-05-2005, 11:18 PM
will be based in Shanghai. In June, I'll probably be in PY 1st week and then Shg after that, to, don't laugh, take Chinese lessons. Business Chinese to be precise.
[/email].

Hmm.. Chinese lessons? You not Chinese ha? Hehehe.. R can be very shrewd in doing business.. Look at how he got you... Hahaha.. Maybe next time the gurus here bring you to CP, your suppliers may be suddenly be from CP... We could very well be in a similar industry...

Chinese lessons easy lahz... Find a nice gf here who will spend time to teach you.. I am trying to learn Shanghainese... Business Chinese? Something like" How much? Overnight? Do you blow? " Hahahahaha...

See you around and drop me a call when you are in town...

Ronaldo
14-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Typing this post from Jaiyi in CP...

Ya...we occupied 11 rooms here tonight.....and more bros putting up elsewhere like Bro APSX, all the way from Swatow is in FH... Jaiyi hotel is fully booked...all 120 rooms... Hee...hee... Reason : Monday is a public holiday in HK thus long week.... not only hkeys but mnny expats wroking in HK are here or somewhere in other parts of Southern China.

Just picked up a 19 yrs old hubei sweedy from BBS in YL...... after one round now relaxing....Waiting for dinner than Amazon tonight....

Shit....but it's damm quiet here. Some are in the sauna in Red Lion, some who arrived late are still at the bbs..picking..... I sat here 1 hr liao...No one call me....Everybody is busy with their activities...

1830 dinner time.... By 1930, we must hit Amazon...to ensure "good" picks...

Wish me luck...tonight....

Uncle ah! This is a Panyu thread lehz.. Why you promote CP until here?? Typing from Jiayi? So what? I am typing from my apartment in ZS.. After one round and nobody call you? So what? After dinner, nobody call me too... hahahaa.. who is in a worse situation? Ppl dont call you you can call them mahz.. but I heard you have a big party going on ah?

Seriously.. quite sianz of CP if we go every week... unlike you can butterfly from SG to CN, take plane like take taxi, we are based here 24/7... hehehee...

Have fun lahz... enjoy urself,,, me go watch cable liaoz.. and maybe PCC then sleep..hahaha

Faidenk
14-05-2005, 11:28 PM
I'm Chinese but can't even sing Chinese songs becoz can't read the words, only some which I can remember by heart or simple ones like Moon representation heart.... Can speak Chinese good enough to sian mei mei, so what to do?

We could very well be in a similar industry......

All the more reasons must know you guys, hahaha.

Ronaldo
14-05-2005, 11:37 PM
I'm Chinese but can't even sing Chinese songs becoz can't read the words, only some which I can remember by heart or simple ones like Moon representation heart.... Can speak Chinese good enough to sian mei mei, so what to do?

Then maybe Bro Stano, Bro Tripping and Bro McMuff will be in your league.. Language gurus like Bro apsx, Bro thecock and Bro Hcmanic... they are the ones who will use chinese poetries to get the girls to bed.. hehehe.. but still pay the service the next lahz.. ehehhee... But utimately we lose to ppl like Bro Sinoview and Bro alvin, who uses the universal language..

See you soon...

Ahz... Sat nite watching Star World... ahz.... :eek:

Faidenk
15-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Ahz... Sat nite watching Star World... ahz....

And the injustice is, everybody thinks any expat in China would be out painting the town red. They just don't realise the loneliness one can get, that the warmth of the family can never be substituted by these.... these.... (lips trembling) Chinese vixens, do they think that sleeping around with gorgeous young bodies can really compensate for our solititute? That we are not racked by guilt each time these beautiful creatures share our beds? And worse, do they think we are really so loose in morals?

If their answers to the above is YES, they're fucking right!

Ronaldo
15-05-2005, 01:49 AM
And the injustice is, everybody thinks any expat in China would be out painting the town red. They just don't realise the loneliness one can get, that the warmth of the family can never be substituted by these.... these.... (lips trembling) Chinese vixens, do they think that sleeping around with gorgeous young bodies can really compensate for our solititute? That we are not racked by guilt each time these beautiful creatures share our beds? And worse, do they think we are really so loose in morals?

If their answers to the above is YES, they're fucking right!

They(girls) should be feeling guilty that they are taking advantage of us when are at the most vulnerable... ehehehe...

apsx
15-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Then maybe Bro Stano, Bro Tripping and Bro McMuff will be in your league.. Language gurus like Bro apsx, Bro thecock and Bro Hcmanic... they are the ones who will use chinese poetries to get the girls to bed.. hehehe.. but still pay the service the next lahz.. ehehhee... But utimately we lose to ppl like Bro Sinoview and Bro alvin, who uses the universal language..

See you soon...

Ahz... Sat nite watching Star World... ahz.... :eek:
Walao....u r not the worst im telling u....imagine me surfing SBF in this wee hour and kept on hearing my neighbour room making the 'Ah!' 'Ah!' sound and they r trying to covering up by turning up the tv volume(sounds familiar,right) and with no girl :eek: What a sad fuck im now...haiz...

Ronaldo
15-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Walao....u r not the worst im telling u....imagine me surfing SBF in this wee hour and kept on hearing my neighbour room making the 'Ah!' 'Ah!' sound and they r trying to covering up by turning up the tv volume(sounds familiar,right) and with no girl :eek: What a sad fuck im now...haiz...

Who may I ask is in the next room? Bro Stano and Bro thecock? They could up to hankie pankie again... hehehehehe...

Sad fuck? Join the club.. for the members T-shirt.. please contact Bro McMuff..

hcmanic
15-05-2005, 11:13 PM
R has a good friend here in ZS.. and he might be able to help you with the hot spring.. I am here for 2 years but other than my friendly neigbourhood sauna.. i have not been to any hotspring.. I heard one of my friend went there 3 years back to San Xiang.. the public hotspring.. they saw some shit floating on it.. But I cant confirm that...

Your godfather is in Panyu and you never been there???? kekkeke.. next trip we go... Panyu Shiqiao is the first place i cheong in China and kinda fun. although variety not as much as CP, still can go there for experience.

I always stay at PanYu Hotel (4-star) and the only better hotel (then) but i feel the facility and env is better in FH. Just my personal tots...

hcmanic
15-05-2005, 11:16 PM

Same industry.... hmmm....

well, I will advise you to know them with caution, once you meet them in CP, you will kanna the CP gongtao and seldom man can pull themself back from there.... hor apsx hor

hcmanic
15-05-2005, 11:19 PM
They(girls) should be feeling guilty that they are taking advantage of us when are at the most vulnerable... ehehehe...

When you are making love to them and they using a toothpick on their teeth and asking you if you went in already gib you the feeling that they are feeling guilty about all this... poor service but still take full money... hahahahhaha

hcmanic
15-05-2005, 11:22 PM

Yes, you are a sad fark.. imagine you have all your potentials just within 100m diameter from you but you did not do anything about it.... that's the dif why you are hearing all the 'AH...ah' and not the other way round :D

Ronaldo
16-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Your godfather is in Panyu and you never been there???? kekkeke.. next trip we go... Panyu Shiqiao is the first place i cheong in China and kinda fun. although variety not as much as CP, still can go there for experience.

I always stay at PanYu Hotel (4-star) and the only better hotel (then) but i feel the facility and env is better in FH. Just my personal tots...

Interesting... ok.. next time we go... if you land the position this Sat... then we can go happening again...

I never chiong PY b4 lehz.. my godfather like to go CP... always make me transit in East Station... whahahaha...

Ronaldo
16-05-2005, 09:00 AM

well, I will advise you to know them with caution, once you meet them in CP, you will kanna the CP gongtao and seldom man can pull themself back from there.... hor apsx hor

Arent we all in the same industry? dont like that tear my face in front of public lehz.. we are nice ppl hor... there is always a choice.. you can dont go CP... like me over the weekend.. read some books and watch some dvd.. good mahz..

hcmanic
16-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Arent we all in the same industry? dont like that tear my face in front of public lehz.. we are nice ppl hor... there is always a choice.. you can dont go CP... like me over the weekend.. read some books and watch some dvd.. good mahz..

When did i say i am not going CP??? and yes.. we are in the same industry.. happy??? heheheh

Also, i like to laze around doing nothing during weekends and like the monday when all of you went back home and i was staying in FH.. it's kind of good, ordering porridge in the middle of the night watching soccer etc...

I missed those days

apsx
22-05-2005, 05:07 AM

Me?? Nah....already broke the curse liao loh....now CP is more like a gathering place with buddies like u loh.....really miss those days like do anything under the sun loh...haiz :( And the grp was like getting lesser n lesser loh...maybe the recruitment officer can do something abt it.. :rolleyes:

hcmanic
22-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Me?? Nah....already broke the curse liao loh....now CP is more like a gathering place with buddies like u loh.....really miss those days like do anything under the sun loh...haiz :( And the grp was like getting lesser n lesser loh...maybe the recruitment officer can do something abt it.. :rolleyes:

That is correct, missed those days like after work take an hour train to GZ East, had dinner and kopi and then back to SZ again. Missed those day of going CP in the after and then take HTC or HTT... haiz...

Yea, the recruitment officer is not doing a good job.. but hell... it's not easy getting a recruit that young to undertake this position... hor Bro ronaldo hor..

Sinoview
22-05-2005, 08:56 PM
That is correct, missed those days like after work take an hour train to GZ East, had dinner and kopi and then back to SZ again. Missed those day of going CP in the after and then take HTC or HTT... haiz...

Yea, the recruitment officer is not doing a good job.. but hell... it's not easy getting a recruit that young to undertake this position... hor Bro ronaldo hor..

We had a "big" gathering in CP last night.

It's had been a long while that we had such a big group. We had our fun in Li Cheng ktv... The sad thing is that it's also the farewell party for our "King of GZ" bro. Tripping... almost all bros of our group is here for the occasion.

Unfortunately, i could not join them for this afternoon session in Red Lion as i had some Shanghainese guests in town...

Really hope you will rejoin our group soon.

I think we all left CP with a heavy heart today...

Faidenk
08-06-2005, 11:08 PM
After a short 2 day visit to SZ, during which Sperminator took good care of me, I took a bus from Luohu to Panyu. Arriving at Panyu round about midday, I again tried calling my princess but to no avail. It was picked up by a very rude guy who shouted abuse into the phone at me. Not his fault though, I would be mad too if some crazy half-assed guy who can’t even speak proper Chinese pester me twice a day. The number given me by the princess is somehow being directed to this guy…. or is this guy princess’ ‘brother’ or ‘cousin’? So what if he is, I’m have no dishonorable intentions whatsoever towards her. Dammit, I only want to fuck her.

I checked myself in a budget hotel as I was short of funds due to some unforeseen circumstances. I met with my vendor at our usual rendezvous that evening and he, bless him, offered to advance me cash, I accepted but he refused my offer of an IOU. I told him it will be returned to him end of the month when I get back to SG, and it will. While we were making small talk at the lobby, who should walk in but my princess. She took a double take and ran towards me and buried her face into my chest. This girl has no shame at all, doesn’t she worry about being seen? The entrance to her workplace is just a few meters away, what if she was seen by her peers, supervisor or even patrons?

Greetings over, my arm tightly clasped in hers, she asked why I didn’t call to alert her. What a good actress, totally convincing, I thought. I told her about the guy who always pick up her mobile, in as calm a tone as I can, hopefully without any trace of irritation. She asked to see her number I had stored in my phone. Boy, was I red-faced when it was revealed I had her number stored erroneously. It could have been worse – I could have raised a stink and accused her of being ‘unfaithful’. Nah, I would never do that, I don’t have the rights to. So, smiles all round, she told me to wait while she went in to punch her attendance card, then joined us for dinner.

Because she’d already eaten, I ended up with almost a ‘no-hand’ meal. She kept putting food on my bowl and if I didn’t put my foot down, she’d have fed me as well. Onlookers would have thought – what a filial daughter, given the difference in our ages. Later she’d confirmed the fact that had her father been alive, I would be almost a year older than him. Hmmmm….

She has another sister in Chengdu, married with kids. And here I thought only 1 kid is allowed. It seems that the 1 kid rule is slightly relaxed for those with a first daughter, but it being China, the rules can be changed again at whim. There are rules and there are rules, one for the peasants and one for the elites, and I ain’t talking about Sillypore here. But you could always circumvent the rules if you have 2 important things, lots of guanxi or lots of money. Again I am not talking abo……

I have occasions to look admiringly at her. She looks even better to me than the last time, so youthful and radiant her complexion glows a healthy pink. That smile of hers makes one wants to forgive her most unforgivable faults. And she does remind me of a young Teresa Teng. Looking into the future, I could also see she will look quite matronly but handsome by the time she’s 40, a MILF if life is good to her. Good looks will not withstand the ravages of time well if one has to constantly worry about where the next yuan comes from. I suppose that’s why we don’t see more middle-aged MILF’s in China, they just go on to look their 50’s.

I told my vendor to go home to his family. I know how tiring it can get when customers come to town and you have to wine and dine them and anticipate all their needs. Even more so when a customer leave and another comes. I told him I’ve been in these situations before and I understand. I insisted he went home and he obeyed, perhaps very gratefully. He could see I was in very good hands.

First I wanted to have couple of drinks so we stopped off at a pub, among a row of pubs along a river. The taxi driver told us this is called the ‘jiubajie’ of Panyu. Into my third beer, she had a call and told me she had to go back to Carnival, citing some problems with a new girl she’d brought in to work there. OK, see you later. She went off and I stayed to finish my beers, 12 small bottles of god-awful Chinese beer. I had paid something like RMB80 and now ask the waitress whether I can exchange the rest for Heineken, or Carlsberg or even Tsingtao. Actually Tsingtao’s pretty good, even those brewed under license. It’s brewed with German know-how, long before the Chinese even know how to drink beer. Actually the 5 Star brand was the most famous of all Chinese beer until it was bought over by the Americans with Wall Street money, which promptly went downhill thereafter. The Tsingtao brand was ‘selected’ for the export market, therefore its better known among the lau-wai’s.

The waitress, after a long period of indecision, finally came back to say I need to top it up with another RMB30, probably hoping I’d say fuck it. But no, nothing’s going make me drink this shit. I was probably a little shit-faced when I staggered out of the pub. Nothing happening there except for noisy Chinese playing cards and dice, and I wonder why I had not left after my first beer.

Back in my room, I quickly fell asleep. It was morning when I woke. And no, she hasn’t come and a glance at my mobile told me she didn’t call either. Well, there goes a perfectly good screw.

hcmanic
09-06-2005, 01:10 AM
After a short 2 day visit to SZ, during which Sperminator took good care of me, I took a bus from Luohu to Panyu. Arriving at Panyu round about midday, I again tried calling my princess but to no avail. It was picked up by a very rude guy who shouted abuse into the phone at me. Not his fault though, I would be mad too if some crazy half-assed guy who can’t even speak proper Chinese pester me twice a day. The number given me by the princess is somehow being directed to this guy…. or is this guy princess’ ‘brother’ or ‘cousin’? So what if he is, I’m have no dishonorable intentions whatsoever towards her. Dammit, I only want to fuck her.

I checked myself in a budget hotel as I was short of funds due to some unforeseen circumstances. I met with my vendor at our usual rendezvous that evening and he, bless him, offered to advance me cash, I accepted but he refused my offer of an IOU. I told him it will be returned to him end of the month when I get back to SG, and it will. While we were making small talk at the lobby, who should walk in but my princess. She took a double take and ran towards me and buried her face into my chest. This girl has no shame at all, doesn’t she worry about being seen? The entrance to her workplace is just a few meters away, what if she was seen by her peers, supervisor or even patrons?

Greetings over, my arm tightly clasped in hers, she asked why I didn’t call to alert her. What a good actress, totally convincing, I thought. I told her about the guy who always pick up her mobile, in as calm a tone as I can, hopefully without any trace of irritation. She asked to see her number I had stored in my phone. Boy, was I red-faced when it was revealed I had her number stored erroneously. It could have been worse – I could have raised a stink and accused her of being ‘unfaithful’. Nah, I would never do that, I don’t have the rights to. So, smiles all round, she told me to wait while she went in to punch her attendance card, then joined us for dinner.

Because she’d already eaten, I ended up with almost a ‘no-hand’ meal. She kept putting food on my bowl and if I didn’t put my foot down, she’d have fed me as well. Onlookers would have thought – what a filial daughter, given the difference in our ages. Later she’d confirmed the fact that had her father been alive, I would be almost a year older than him. Hmmmm….

She has another sister in Chengdu, married with kids. And here I thought only 1 kid is allowed. It seems that the 1 kid rule is slightly relaxed for those with a first daughter, but it being China, the rules can be changed again at whim. There are rules and there are rules, one for the peasants and one for the elites, and I ain’t talking about Sillypore here. But you could always circumvent the rules if you have 2 important things, lots of guanxi or lots of money. Again I am not talking abo……

I have occasions to look admiringly at her. She looks even better to me than the last time, so youthful and radiant her complexion glows a healthy pink. That smile of hers makes one wants to forgive her most unforgivable faults. And she does remind me of a young Teresa Teng. Looking into the future, I could also see she will look quite matronly but handsome by the time she’s 40, a MILF if life is good to her. Good looks will not withstand the ravages of time well if one has to constantly worry about where the next yuan comes from. I suppose that’s why we don’t see more middle-aged MILF’s in China, they just go on to look their 50’s.

I told my vendor to go home to his family. I know how tiring it can get when customers come to town and you have to wine and dine them and anticipate all their needs. Even more so when a customer leave and another comes. I told him I’ve been in these situations before and I understand. I insisted he went home and he obeyed, perhaps very gratefully. He could see I was in very good hands.

First I wanted to have couple of drinks so we stopped off at a pub, among a row of pubs along a river. The taxi driver told us this is called the ‘jiubajie’ of Panyu. Into my third beer, she had a call and told me she had to go back to Carnival, citing some problems with a new girl she’d brought in to work there. OK, see you later. She went off and I stayed to finish my beers, 12 small bottles of god-awful Chinese beer. I had paid something like RMB80 and now ask the waitress whether I can exchange the rest for Heineken, or Carlsberg or even Tsingtao. Actually Tsingtao’s pretty good, even those brewed under license. It’s brewed with German know-how, long before the Chinese even know how to drink beer. Actually the 5 Star brand was the most famous of all Chinese beer until it was bought over by the Americans with Wall Street money, which promptly went downhill thereafter. The Tsingtao brand was ‘selected’ for the export market, therefore its better known among the lau-wai’s.

The waitress, after a long period of indecision, finally came back to say I need to top it up with another RMB30, probably hoping I’d say fuck it. But no, nothing’s going make me drink this shit. I was probably a little shit-faced when I staggered out of the pub. Nothing happening there except for noisy Chinese playing cards and dice, and I wonder why I had not left after my first beer.

Back in my room, I quickly fell asleep. It was morning when I woke. And no, she hasn’t come and a glance at my mobile told me she didn’t call either. Well, there goes a perfectly good screw.

Hi bro,

Please PM bro sinoview and he will tell you lots of crap excuses from gals that says they need to go somewhere else for a while to settle 'something'. High chance she had to service a more 'generous' or regular customer then...

Better luck next time... :P

Faidenk
09-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Hi bro,

Please PM bro sinoview and he will tell you lots of crap excuses from gals that says they need to go somewhere else for a while to settle 'something'. High chance she had to service a more 'generous' or regular customer then...

Yes, I know. Been there, done that. So long as we go into it with our eyes opened and aware these things go on, we'll be safe. It's only young impressionable men one needs to worry about, with them it's all fire and passion and get themselves all so worked up. Well, we read enough of their stories about falling for WLs to know that.

Me? I'm only here just to enjoy the ride while it last. I always suspect the motives of any young sweet 20 year olds who fawn over 50 year old hamsuplohs like me. I usually come to the conclusion it's not my charm nor my good looks they're after. Hahaha.

Tr|pp|ng
09-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Me? I'm only here just to enjoy the ride while it last. I always suspect the motives of any young sweet 20 year olds who fawn over 50 year old hamsuplohs like me. I usually come to the conclusion it's not my charm nor my good looks they're after. Hahaha.

With your mindset - you probably won't go wrong. As far as my experience goes with China MMs, its better to be wary at all times - NS has done me good (Onguard!), you drop em, and she'll own you in no time.

Tr|pp|ng
09-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Uncle HCM,

Better edit your post (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1005608&postcount=49) lah, wait kena zap points. Keke..

Kopi again next week!

Ronaldo
09-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Kopi? Never jio me? 11pm Holland V...
:D

Sinoview
09-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Hi bro,

Let me relate this very "funny" incident i encountered last month.

I knew of this sweet looking mei2 whom i met earlier fromr a ktv. I called her hp one night around 0200 as i was feeling horny after an "unhappy" session earlier. I was just trying my luck as i knew her Hkey bf was in town as it's was a public holiday in HK the following day.

After a few rings, she answered the phone. To my surprise she told me that she could come over my hotel room too "see" me but could not stay for the night. Me been horny of course said "ok...come over".

Wow..within 15 minutes the door bell rang. I asked her why she's so fast ? She said she came from a hotel nearby. "Oh it's Ban Toa Jui Dian"... ya that's 5 minutes away... "Your HKey bf not here tonight ? " i asked...
"He is" she said " I spent two nights in Ban Toa with him already, he is sleeping now ....drunk...veri drunk after some heavy drinking in the KTV"

I asked "what if he wake up and didnt find you around ?". That's easy she said " i wrote a note and said i'm out for a moment" "that's if he ever wake up...but if he dont when i'm back...i 'll just threw away the note and sleep as per normal".... "If he wake up then i'll said i'm out to receive a fellow sister who just arrived from my home town by a late bus"....

Wow lau...sound so familar.... really scarely man !!!!

Anyway, I really had a good session with her... she's a really horny gal.

Sorry....i am the customer but am i the "generous" one ???.... Hee...hee..

Faidenk
09-06-2005, 12:55 PM
I asked "what if he wake up and didnt find you around ?". That's easy she said " i wrote a note and said i'm out for a few moment" "that's if he ever wake up...but if he dont when i'm back...i 'll just threw away the note and sleep as per normal".... "If he wake up then i'll said i'm out to receive a fellow sister who just arrived from my home town by a late bus"....

Now I know where the bitch went.....

ChinaAlleWay
09-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Now I know where the bitch went.....

Oh oh.... LOL

:D :p

Ronaldo
09-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Sorry....i am the customer but am i the "generous" one ???.... Hee...hee..

Now I have confirmed that Sinoview is the generous one when it comes to girls... and girls only hor.... ok.. pretty SYT need apply...

hor GUYS aka SFs hor?

apsx
10-06-2005, 03:27 AM
Now I have confirmed that Sinoview is the generous one when it comes to girls... and girls only hor.... ok.. pretty SYT need apply...

hor GUYS aka SFs hor?
Argee!!! *head nodding* plus hands and legs raised.

Haiz...what to do...we r SFs mah...*shaking head* *sighing*

Sperminator
11-06-2005, 04:18 AM
Faidenk, you are truly a talented writer.

Ever consider writing travelling journals? or in your case, a FR Intelligence Officer?

I wanted to up you more points for your details, and ways of expressions in your writing, but found that I couldn't as I've already up yours.

Sure miss your company Faidenk... Next time you come to Shenzhen, be sure to notify me, I'll be looking forward for our next chionging session together. :cool:

After I've read your FRs on Pun Yu, I am considering to pay there a visit... but, I think you'll be the best Local Guide / Intelligence Officer to take the lead :)

Take care my friend, and remember, China Pussies are very very sharp, do not fall into their trap of "loving you!"

Money talks (RMB louder, but USD even louder), all MM, SYTs are after your CHICKCHINGS! So, it's always a SAFE assumption that this is the case.

Let's face it brothers, if we are truly posted there forever, then you'll have the luxury of time to observe and assess the girl that you like in CN, else, better off going for Commercial Fucks, F&F. Just like SAF... hahah...

With respect and kow tow, thanks Faidenk for your wonderful report.

Gentle Beast
11-06-2005, 10:04 AM
No mistake about this. Same 'ol witty FAIDENK' from the previous Delphi's Sammyboy Forum. I clearly remembered someone in the forum asked if 'FAIDENK' is 'Menstruation' in Thai? I've always enjoyed your musings (+wealth of experience esp in Greater China).

Welcum back! :)

Faidenk
11-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Thank you for the kind words and for the good intentions.

Panyu guide? Nah, if you take away all the flowery words from my FR, you'll find it actually has very little substance, with important things like who, where, sometimes even names missing.

Chinese girls are sharp, no doubt, but I like to give people a benefit of a doubt that they don't start out to con you right from the beginning. Perhaps the change comes somewhere in the relationship, when they see the $$$ the foreigner has. Considering that the average Chinese earns a average of RMB1500/month (and that's in Shanghai, not the other cities), that's understandable. It is also in us, the male ego, to strut and display our power/wealth, no matter how hard we try not to. The gap between the haves and the have nots is great, and they find it is so easy to manipulate us... it really is a formula for disaster. But I've learnt to put up some sort of guard to protect myself, and the other party, so nobody gets hurt in the process. The best way to avoid a painful relationship perhaps is simply not to go into one.

Now can anyone kindly explain the significance of the points and rep power? I remembered an email from the administrators regarding this and at that time I took no notice due to my dormant status. I tried looking for it in the FAQ but couldn't find it. Anyone?

Faidenk
14-06-2005, 02:47 PM
I had things to do during the next day and had it finished by 4 pm. She called just as I reached the hotel and told me to be at a Szechuan restaurant near Panyu Hotel at 5.30pm. She was already there when I arrived, waiting for me at a table near the door. I let her take full charge of ordering and she settled for the usual Szechuan hotpot. While waiting for the hotpot to boil, she showed me, from across the table, a large painful bruise near her elbow, explaining she was drunk the previous night, a subtle explanation for her no-show. I shrugged it off, displaying no emotion.

A meal was one of the better hotpot meals I had. The ingredients seemed fresher and presented better, the décor better. It costs a grand total of RMB80 which included a bottle of Tsingtao, a little above the average for such a meal. She insisted on paying.

On the way back to the hotel, she whispered in my ear her apologies, not for the no-show, but for the arrival of her relative, one ‘dayima’. She had arrived early, probably brought on by the drunken bout the previous night and had she known, she’d have taken some ‘medicine’ to forestall it. My heart sank, but gave her a squeeze of her hand to assure her not to worry about it. I saw her to the staff entrance of the hotel then made my way to my room. She said she’ll be over my room tonight, and I left it at that.

I debated over whether I should go relieve myself at a massage parlor. On one hand, I could walk out the MP smiling but on the other, her ‘dayima’ affliction certainly won’t prevent her from giving a blowjob. Decisions, decisions. And then I fell asleep, to be awoken by the phone at 2 am.

It was her, asking me to go ‘shaoye’, supper. I declined, because I was tired and still very sleepy. I usually don’t sleep well when I travel. I was also in a grouchy mood from lack of sleep and sex and didn’t want to go because there’ll be other girls along. In a good day, I’d be down in a minute’s notice.

Half an hour later, she was knocking on my door. She showered while I waited in anticipation. I could see her flow was still heavy. Worse, she was racked by waves of abdominal pain and I just don’t have the heart to demand for a handjob, much less a blowjob. With her thighs clasped tightly about mine, she fell asleep. With Johnny at full salute, I moved her aside when she snored softly and slept restlessly till the next morning.

We had lunch at the pickup point for the express buses to Guangzhou airport. She insisted sending me to the airport, over my objections, although I appreciated it. The journey’s a good 3 hours to and fro. I told her I hardly sleep and she was quick to know why, and apologized again. I felt like a piece of shit to play the guilt game on her. I don’t want your apologies, I just want you to blow me!

I insisted she leave the airport for the 3.30pm bus back, my flights at 4.30. And I reached Shanghai at 12 midnight, my original flight’s cancelled and all flights out of Shanghai delayed for reasons only known to the authorities. Everything’s a fucking state secret to cover up inefficiencies and cockups.

Even the weather is a lie in China. All factories, offices are supposed to close the moment the thermometer hits 39C or below 20C. So the broadcasted temperature over the media in China never exceeds these. Now you know why sometimes that 39C felt so hot.

And so, as I sit to complete this Panyu FR today, close to 2 weeks after I left Panyu, I am still celibate in Shanghai and I'm still holding out against Confucious' saying "Man with woman problem will find solution in hand".

Ronaldo
14-06-2005, 08:52 PM
And so, as I sit to complete this Panyu FR today, close to 2 weeks after I left Panyu, I am still celibate in Shanghai and I'm still holding out against Confucious' saying "Man with woman problem will find solution in hand".

Another fabulous article for reading... Man you are good.. I need to take pointers from you.. If not I might end up writing FRs on steamboats for life..

At least you have been a virgin for such a long time.. Salute! The longest period Stano had was less than 24 hours for the year 2005! hahaha.. I heard Shanghai now very hot... Do take care and drop me a msg the next time you are in Panyu.. I want to surprise Bro R...

Later...

Faidenk
15-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Another fabulous article for reading... Man you are good.. I need to take pointers from you.. If not I might end up writing FRs on steamboats for life..

At least you have been a virgin for such a long time.. Salute! The longest period Stano had was less than 24 hours for the year 2005! hahaha.. I heard Shanghai now very hot... Do take care and drop me a msg the next time you are in Panyu.. I want to surprise Bro R...

Later...

The deed was done last night, I'm pleased to say (see next post). I'll probably drop in to Panyu sometime end of month to collect my dues before going back to SG, will let you know in advance. But please don't inform R because he might not be in town.

Faidenk
15-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Out of sheer frustrations and a growing gnawing hunger for encounters of the female kind, I combed through the last 50 pages of the Recommendations in Shanghai thread and came up with 3 possibles. 1 – BBS at Weifang Lu near Shandong Lu; 2 – Hawaii HC at 721, Qu Yang Lu near 2nd Zhonhshan Bei Lu; and lastly 3 - Tong Ren Yen (TRY) – I wanted to try the much discussed No. 52, at Dong Zhu An Bang Lu near Ziangsu Lu.

No 1 seems to be near where I live, so I’ll walk to search for it. As for No. 2, I called ahead (65612288) to ask for the nearest underground station and was told Shanghai Railway Station and that it’s another RMB20 odd from there. I came up dry for No. 3, TRY, even after I poured over the roadmap for 10 minutes.

So at 7pm, I started my quest. I found the BBS without much trouble, they’re just 10-15 minutes away. There were in total 4. Glass doors framed the entrances and from one, several girls smiled and beckoned as I walked past. I wanted to see the rest. No such reaction, they simply looked bored. I crossed the junction to Shandong Lu, there was another BBS but same bored atmosphere. I saw lights further up, followed it and came up with a hotel, with a KTV signboard with Jazz Bar. Curious, I went up to the 19th floor and sat myself in a handsomely decorated bar, playing Duke Ellington, and bought myself a beer. Once in a while, there was a flurry of activities along the corridor. They were girls hurrying to the rooms for the selection parade. Not bad, some of them. The manager came over, he’s a amiable young man in his late 20s or early 30s. The rates, he told me, was simply RMB200 per head. If you’re in a group of 3, you get the small room, up to six, medium room. The large room, when he brought me around for a look-see, was large enough to sit more than 10 couples. A bottle of Black Label is RMB680. RMB200 tips for the girls, which I thought fair, because I was told it’s mostly Japanese patronage. No mama-san although I saw a few nice-looking MILFs. I had a few words with one, mmmmm….., who was from Xinjiang. After the beer, I thanked the bartender with a 20 and went to accomplish my plans for the evening.

Back at the BBS with smiles, I walked in and one of the girls directed me to 2 tiny curtain-partitioned beds towards the back of the shop. She told me it was RMB100 and I nodded. She then told me to make myself comfortable. I sat on the bed and removed my shoes and socks. She said something like, hai yau tuo zuezi? Need to take shoes off? You mean others don’t? What do they do? Pants off, yank and bye, bye? Anyway, she rolled up my t-shirt up to my neck, cleaned my nipples with a wet piece of tissue paper, unbelted and yanked my trousers down to my knees and exposed poor Johnny, who’s in a nervous state. I told her it’ll take some effort from her because I had a few drinks. She then asked would I like a twosome? A definite yes. So another girl came in, not too bad looking. She pulled her bra up towards her neck, her A-cup tits distorted by the unwieldy pressures of the bra. Girl 1 started jacking, in quite an enthusiastic fashion, so much she’s banging my balls on the downward motion. Aiyah, how to come? Girl 2 started licking my nipples, she could do better licking my bid toe, because I absolutely have no nerve endings in my nipples.

I told Girl 1 not to pound my balls, they’re still of value to me and for Girl 2 to bring her nipples for me to sample. It must have been a while, Girl 1 changed hands and started complaining I ‘m taking too long in her dialect. Aiyah, how to come? Girl 1 came up with a bright idea, how about a 3rd one? A virgin. Are you sure. Sure, she assured me. Then a shout out and the virgin came in. She’s not bad looking, bend down and gave me a couple of sniffs around my neck and hugged me. I felt a stirring in the loins at last, and palmed the virgin’s cunt and kneaded it, and tried to manipulate her clitoris where I imagine it to be through her jeans. Her mouth was so close to my ears I could hear her soft moans. It gave me further impetus to drive me closer to orgasm. I kneaded her breast with another hand, leaving Girls 1 & 2 to do all the hard work. And finally shot through the roof.

After I caught my breath, the virgin told me it’s the first time she’d seen a cock. I’m confused, what’s a virgin doing here? She can’t be. I’ll come back some other day to verify it.

I must have smiled in my sleep last night.

Ronaldo
15-06-2005, 07:50 PM
The deed was done last night, I'm pleased to say (see next post). I'll probably drop in to Panyu sometime end of month to collect my dues before going back to SG, will let you know in advance. But please don't inform R because he might not be in town.

Sure thing... Glad you have released some tensions.. Just let me know in advance and see if you might like to join us in Dongguan.. We could take the train from Guangzhou.. Missed the days I take the train with Tripping.. Godfather of Guangzhou and Panyu but some say Changping.. hahaha..

Ronaldo
15-06-2005, 07:57 PM
After I caught my breath, the virgin told me it’s the first time she’d seen a cock. I’m confused, what’s a virgin doing here? She can’t be. I’ll come back some other day to verify it.

I must have smiled in my sleep last night.

My guess would be virgin for that day cos no business on weekdays.. hahaha.. How much did you pay for the "virgin"? :D

Faidenk
16-06-2005, 11:14 AM
My guess would be virgin for that day cos no business on weekdays.. hahaha.. How much did you pay for the "virgin"? :D

Mmmm... I really wonder about that. She's young enough but in China, youth doesn't necessarily equates chasity. I mean, who are they trying to kid? A virgin in a BBS? It is so ridiculous that it might well be true. Maybe her 'virginity' is on the market to the highest bidder. I will try to find out. Anyway, I paid RMB100 each for the particpants, so that's RMB300. Girl 1 did give a covered BJ the last 10 minutes to encourage my coming so I gave her a little extra.

Last night I went with a SG brother, not a forummer, to the Japanese KTV from the previous night. No hanky panky although we opt to sit in a secluded area in the bar, away from prying eyes, but not in a KTV room.

On the way home, I walked past the 'virgin's' BBS and again was beckoned but I didn't enter. Some other night.

Ronaldo
16-06-2005, 12:12 PM
Next trip up to Shanghai, maybe we could meet up. But I dont really like to got for CS when I am in big cities.

Oh ya! Since you are in Shanghai, have you met with Frankieman? He is a great guy to hang out with. If you keen in knowing more friends, send me an email and I will give you his contact.

Meantime, have fun!

Faidenk
16-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Next trip up to Shanghai, maybe we could meet up. But I dont really like to got for CS when I am in big cities.

Oh ya! Since you are in Shanghai, have you met with Frankieman? He is a great guy to hang out with. If you keen in knowing more friends, send me an email and I will give you his contact.

Meantime, have fun!

Sure, always good to meet new like-minded friends. Will be here until end of month, then a few days in GZ, then home. Will probably be back here in September.

Will only be permanently here from Jan 06.

BTW, what's CS? Pardon my ignorance.

Ronaldo
16-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Sure, always good to meet new like-minded friends. Will be here until end of month, then a few days in GZ, then home. Will probably be back here in September.

Will only be permanently here from Jan 06.

BTW, what's CS? Pardon my ignorance.

Commercial Sex... not Counter Strike..

Faidenk
20-06-2005, 09:16 AM
It just hit me out of nowhere – I am actually bored with ONS, BBS, even a beautiful girl can’t seem to hold my attention long enough for me to even try to bed her. It seems like too much of an effort. Take for example this Jiangsu girl I met the other night in a Japanese KTV.

She had just started working 2 days before I met her, I overheard her saying so to the other girl accompanying a mate. She’s just past 22, very leggy, a little less endowed in the bosom than I would have like. But for the fact she tried very hard to please me and that I have really no other better things to do, I asked her to do dinner, to which she agreed.

So the next day at around 5pm, I gave her a call. I had contemplated calling a little early and use the usual MO I had used to great effect in Beijing, that I don’t know Shanghai well enough to meet her, so why not come meet me at my place. I can’t remember how many had fallen ‘victim’ to this ruse. Mind you, not few of the ‘victims’ were glad their ‘seduction’ came by way of this, perhaps it gives them a moral excuse. Whatever the reasons, not a single one of them were in any way distressed enough to refuse my RMB300 ‘taxi fare’ home. Many even offer to console this lonely 'lao wai' at various other times.

At 7pm we met at the hotel where her KTV is. There are 2 restaurants across the road. One a Sichuan restaurant and, a few lots away, a restaurant named ‘Smart Noshery Makes You Slobber’. Even though the Chinese characters read just ‘Hao Shi Dao’, I didn’t want to take the risk of being ‘slobbered’ and I had no idea which part of what animal does Noshery comes from, even if it makes me smart. So we had Sichuan, which was alright as Sichuan food goes. I’ve always wondered what type of oil is used. There I am trying to watch what I eat in SG - low cholesterol, no animal fats, lots of veggies and 1 month in Shanghai blows all those efforts to bits.

Back to the Jiangsu girl, I accompanied her to have a quick drink at the club bar after dinner. It really costs too much but I told myself it’ll be the last time I go there. I really couldn’t be bothered if she would go to bed with me. It would be good if she hops in but if I had to put in too much of an effort, fuck it. So that’s my fucking attitude, and it’s amazing what I can say to her, and her accepting the shit I’m giving. With my arm around her and her hands on my lap, I kept on pushing it, saying all the hamsup things to her, what I’d do to her in bed and she burning red in the face but yet, I suspect, loving it. And I left it at that. I will follow up with her perhaps during my next trip. I do feel a little bad about it.

I love walking. I have spent so far 2 weekends just walking, 6~8 hour walks. Stopping to have a beef noodle, or a ‘jia chang chai’ type of restaurant, never upmarket or touristy places. I like to have a feel of the local. Actually I was surprised at how cheaply one can live here if one can ‘stoop’ to the local level. For example, a beer costs between RMB3 ~ 6 a large bottle in supermarts, imported brands naturally cost a little more. In a mid-range restaurant, it probably costs around RMB10. A bowl of noodle sets you back RMB3 ~ 15. I had a superb bowl of fish~head soup, really huge bowl full of veggie and mushroom, the other night, with a bottle of beer, and it set me back RMB58. Never felt so satisfied.

A downside about walking in Shanghai is the pollution. Here the dust and the fumes hang in the air like a curtain. On a bad night I can’t see the buildings on the Bund from my balcony, just the lights. If you think the smog from the Indonesian forest fire is terrible, you should be thankful you’re not in Shanghai. Here every passing of a truck brings up a combination of dust and exhaust that smells of unburnt diesel. The diesel engines in China are still built using first generation technology, very inefficient in burning fuel. The latest European diesel engines are cleaner and certainly more powerful than even the petrol driven ones now and I wonder why the Singapore government is still insistent on disallowing diesel engines on the road even though they know of the cleaniness. Think of how much money can be saved. Perhaps it'll bring the cost of car ownership down. Do you know that of all cars sold by VW, 50% are diesel engined?

All the cars here, irregardless of their pedigree, Rolls (I just seen my first in SHA, a wedding car), Buicks, the Passats, Cherrys’, BMWs, Red Flags, are given the ‘Shanghai polish’, a thin film of grey coat of ash, even just after half an hour of outdoor parking. I wonder if I should wear a face mask (a la SARS mask) when I next take a walk.

Yesterday, I came across a Chinese guy who looked a lot like Mark Richmond in one my walks. It was in a scruffier part of town and this 'Mark' was dresses scruffier. He’s from Xinjiang in the north-west. It’s the nuclear testing ground of China as well as satellite launching pad, and has large deposits of oil and gas and a potential independency hotspot. A proud people but in Shanghai, they’re treated no better than the peasants from the inlands, or the Tibetans who sell trinkets on the overhead bridges, second class or maybe even third class citizens.

We get back here to my favorite subjects, the Mei-mei’s. I’ve heard many theories which provinces has the most beautiful girls blah, blah, blah… I have finally seen the light and am pleased to report it’s not the Where but the When. The most beautiful girls appears after sundown.

Pardon my rambling.

Faidenk
23-06-2005, 03:19 PM
At 7pm we met at the hotel where her KTV is. There are 2 restaurants across the road. One a Sichuan restaurant and, a few lots away, a restaurant named ‘Smart Noshery Makes You Slobber’. Even though the Chinese characters read just ‘Hao Shi Dao’, I didn’t want to take the risk of being ‘slobbered’ and I had no idea which part of what animal does Noshery comes from, even if it makes me smart.

I had the opportunity of eating at this 'Smart Nohery Makes You Slobber' and I had a word with the boss, think his name is Jimmy. Quite good looking, bespectacled, well groomed. And that's where all resemblance to an ordinary Chinaman ends, he speaks English and French. Fleeli fareleh with my dinner companions, a Frenchie and 2 lovely natives of Shangdong.

We has 4 dishes and took away another 4 dishes for the girls at the pub to eat, all in at RMB145. I didn't feel any smarter and the the only food that made me almost slobber was the live bullfrog fried with spring onion and ginger. Lekkerrrrrr!

Wishing4U
28-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi Bro, looks like you are back to your writing ways. Really missed those days when you were writing about BJ. Imagine now writing about SHA and PY. Any opportunity to meet up with our mutual friend yet?

Do give me a shout when you are back in SG so that we can catch up on lost times.

Faidenk
07-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Hi Bro, looks like you are back to your writing ways. Really missed those days when you were writing about BJ. Imagine now writing about SHA and PY. Any opportunity to meet up with our mutual friend yet?

Do give me a shout when you are back in SG so that we can catch up on lost times.

Hi Wishing, I'm back. Will be busy this week, lots of work to catch up also boss in town. Sometime next week will be good. Good if PTR is also in town. You have my number?

Faidenk
20-12-2005, 05:40 PM
It was the birthday party of a mummy and one of our acquaintances is her sugar-daddy, sort-of, and had invited about 20 or so of us to help celebrate her birthday. It must have gave her lots of 'face'. Most of us were not told until the end of the party so everyone, flushed with alcohol and devoid of any inhibitions, went up to the mummy to congratulate her as well as copping a feel of her ample bosom; I know I did, and dammed if I didn't feel her pushing her thigh against my groin in return.
As the guests came in separately and at different time, there were lots of opportunities to ogle at the girls on parade. There were about 12 of us in this room, the others were in a room directly across the narrow walkway. The room was large and could accommodate the 20-something of us and girls. When the girls came in on parade, they formed a row standing behind and a row kneeling in front. Front to back and left to right, there must have been 40 of them. I scanned briefly across every one and immediately picked about 3 for further investigation.
One had short dark hair, pretty with sharp chiseled features, looked confident of herself and I reckoned she mostly got her way with men. Her lips were unsmiling and even hinted a little of cruelty, I would love her to give me a spanking. She had huge beasts, 36C maybe even D. She'd be a good one to claim as a trophy.
The next one on my pre-selection list is a lanky Dongbei lass, you know the look. Silky long hair, cheekbones, nice filled-out bosom. Smiling while scanning us men and caught me looking at her a couple of times and gave me that 'look'.
The third one is a contrast to the previous two. She was kneeling in the front row and she stood out as being the fairest of them all, and her complexion glowed with health and a radiance I can't describe. Her blonde-streaked hair really sets off her rosy cheeks and although I tried to look at others, my attention always come back to rest on her and she knew she had me, she later told me. I didn't really look at the rest of her body. I smiled at her and beckoned her and she flashed her teeth.
She was a talkative one, I'll refer to her as HH, 22, 162cm tall, from Hunan, very fair of complexion, and get this, her armpits' naturally bare of hair, she showed me. Man, probably a hairless pussy, which I adore. Better still, slightly haired so I can once again apply my pussy shaving skills. She confessed she wished she had armpit hair, and said it looked and felt 'sexy' when I asked why.
With my limited Chinese, I was able to understand most of her accentless Mandarin and guess the rest, so conversation was 80% her way and 20% mine, but it seemed to work. The guy who invited us pointed out to me, a newbie there, that 2 zips are tailored into the sides of their uniform to allow access to their braless bosom. And to prove that, and as well as show the newbie that it's a done thing, he proceeded to unzip hers. She tried to siam good-naturedly so I 'rescued' her by putting my hands in there before he could, and whispered my apologies and said if I didn't do it he would. I did not took advantage of the situation by squeezing and did not leave my hands in there longer than neccesary and then helped her to zip it up. She thanked me and told me to go ahead if I felt like it. I told her I don't feel comfortable doing that and that it seemed so demeaning and disrespectful, you know, the usual bull. And told her my usual bull '如果你以为我这儿随便的话' followed by a hurt look and a long pause, '那儿你一点都没错', which got a laugh out of her and probably scored some more points as well - hah, a gentleman and a humorous one. What a catch.
We were oblivious to what the others were doing, we played dice, we talked, sang a couple of songs, sat close thigh to thigh, a sniff and a light kiss every now and then on her bare shoulders, until one of the guys, who drank too much and turned aggressive, threw a stool across the room, staggered around, threw a few more empty bottles on the carpeted floor but fortunately didn't break any. Everyone was cool and tried to ignore him and eventually he cooled down. What an fucking idiot.
I made a date to see her the next day, Sunday, I need to buy some medicine only available from a Chines pharmacy at the People's Square, so will meet her there at 1.30 Number 1 entrance People's Square MRT station.

Sunday 12.30pm, I sent a SMS "Are you still in bed?", to which she replied, "Already walking around at People's Square". I called and told her I'll be there in half an hour. She was waiting for me at No.1 entrance, like as she would. She locked arms with me and we walked to find that pharmacy along the Pedestrian Mall, Buxin Jie. That business over, I wanted to buy a few more Tommy Hilfiger long-sleeved sweatshirts at the Xiangyang Market and took the very-crowded underground 2 stations away. We ended up standing face to face in the packed train, me holding the overhead straps while she wrapped her hands around my waist. I swear even a monk would have reared his head in protest. Speaking of which, do you know that monks have erections only 3 times a year? However their erections last 4 months each time.

The distance from the exit of the train station to the Xiangyang Market is only about a hundred or so metres away and I swear we were accosted by at least 2 touts per metre to view their baobao (handbags), lolek wachi (Rolex watches). The market was so full of people we find it difficult to walk together with arms locked and settled for just holding hands, more than occasionally had to break hold to go forward. I quickly found a stall not far from the entrance with the Tommy sweatshirts and asked the girl how much, slashed it from RMB180 to RMB50, and told her I bought it the last time from her at this price, which was, of course, bullshit. I had bought them at RMB60 from I know not where. After a little posturing and threatening to walk away, she agreed and I bought 4 pieces. So now I know they could be bought for 40. Good quality stuff with a good brand name, worth every penny. All done in 10 minutes and we walked out.

On the way home, I kept running the seduction scene in my mind. The fact was that there really wasn't much seducing done. The moment the door closed, we were in each other's arms and sucking tongues. Before I left the apartment I had left the oil-heater in my bedroom on but had on purpose not heat the living room. She needed no invitation as I slid the bedroom door open. The room was heated to a comfortable 20C and the corner of my pure silk quilt was turned up invitingly. The room was warmly illuminated by the late afternoon winter's sun, filtered by the thick yellow, red, brown patterns of the curtains. There could not be a better setting for a seduction scene. We continued our tongue fighting on the bed, breathings getting heavier by the minute.

Faidenk
20-12-2005, 05:42 PM
I brushed away her hair to give her a good ear lashing and to chew on her ear lobes. My, what small ears she has. The very narrow antitragus canal near the bottom of the ear tells me her pussy's tight. My excitement went up vertically one notch. She thrashing about now and pulled up her pullover to expose her breast to me. I clamped my lips onto her hardened nipples and licked and chewed on it while trapping it lightly between my teeth, one sneeze now and she'll be left with 1 nipple for life. Her tits are nicely formed as only a pair of 22 years old tits can be, firm, springy to the feel. For the fairness of her complexion, I was a mite disappointed at the darkness of her nipples, dark red instead of the pink I so desperately anticipated. I unclasped her bra at the back, she arc'd her back to allow me access, then moved down to undo her pants. I straddled her to take off my pants, my erection inches away from her face.

I sucked and licked her tits again and then slowly proceed south along her stomach. She stopped me saying she hadn't wash. I could see she had only a tiny turf of pubic hair down there. I palmed her generously fleshed pubic mount and played and twisted her pubic hair with my fingers, occasionally feathering her swollen clitoris. She urged me to 'do' her. I put on the condom and even though she was so tight, I slid in with no difficulty. Plunging slowly in and then out, I could feel her squeezing me, at times so hard it felt almost painful. She moaned and cried. She is the only one who cried while making love. It sure sounded a lot like crying. I don't know why but I just feel don't like coming this afternoon. When I felt she had her fill, I stopped because I was getting tired and 2, the bed was too hard for my knees. It felt like I was kneeling on plywood.

So I told her we would continue making love after dinner. I had told her of this Japanese restaurant at the 9th floor of Pudong Yaohan (Ba Bai Ban). For RMB 150 per person, one can order anything on the menu, including red/white wine, sake, beers, soju. At ala carte prices, the cheapest sashimi combo costs RMB150, so it's very good value.

That evening, we had 2 sashimi combo, 4 slices of everything they had on the menu, as well as repeat orders of favorite fishes. I love the grilled oysters on cheese, the salt-baked clams, the grilled sardine, the seasoned abalone and conch. We also had the vinegared seafood, tempura prawns, 3 flasks of warm sake. Since she doesn't like meat, I had a small portion of raw julien'd beef, Koren style and a sirloin teppanyaki, cooked to pink perfection in garlic and sake. Finally, although we're stuffed, we had a fried ice-cream which we shared - she just wouldn't believe me when I told her of ice-cream that's fried.
We staggered out of there.

On the way home. we stopped at the DVD shop near my apartment and picked up 5 Chinese comedies and horror stuff, so she wouldn’t be bored, she said, when I’m at work the next day, Monday. Ahhh… she intends to sleep over.

Back home and comfortably tucked in now, still too full for any strenuous activities, we talked. She’d lost her virginity to her first boyfriend. He was born to a wealthy family in the garment manufacturing business who objected to their romance. To cut to the chase, he was the type who would come home after work, showered, jumped into bed, tap you on the shoulders and said ‘Wo yau’ I want (sex), jumped on for 2 to 3 minutes, gets off and snored.

After the breakup she went to Guangzhou and met a Hongkonger. He was, by comparison to the first, a much better lover. At least there was some semblance of foreplay and occasionally she would climax. But he had a roving eye and an even hornier disposition and soon she kicked him out.

From these previous experiences, she’d vowed not to be too serious with any man again. I now see why she’d said she’ll only see me once a week – Sunday, when she doesn’t work. Every Sunday, she’ll buy ingredients and make Cantonese soups she’d learnt to cook while in Guangzhou for us at my place. She’s one lady wise beyond her years. She’s also said she doesn’t crave sex, although one would never know it from her cries, and had never gone out to seek it, unlike her friend she shares the apartment with. Now that’s interesting….

The conversation switched to our meeting. She confessed she really tried to catch my eye because she liked my appearance - middle aged, slight thicken midriff, She must have reckoned middle-aged men offers more stability security and don't have to fuck them too many times to keep them satisfied. I need to probe really further to extract the real reasons. So far she hadn't mentioned any money, even had said she just need some companionship because it's lonely for her at times. She confessed there's never a night go by when she don't have a customer. based on an average RMB 300 tips a night, and I suspect some take-away when she feels like it, she must have managed a comfortable RMB15K a month or more. It's only a guess but if she puts out more often, her earnings could really soar.

We put on a Chinese comedy Kungfu Mahjong, I think it was, starring the odd couple in Steven Chow’s Kung Fu and by the time it was over we were ready for some more loving. A quick shower in which she thoroughly scrubbed my back and me hers, plus some very erotic body to body soapy entwinement, we were ready. I licked her for all she was worth, I think she came at least 4 times just from the oral ministrations. She was a gusher, very wet. She was no starfish and had urged me over for a good old 69. She could be compliant a moment and proactive the next, taking me missionary and then taking charge and dictating the pace straddling me, then turn around to offer me doggy. I had a bit too much of the sake, too much alcohol does 2 things to me – up to a certain level, I can’t come and beyond that, I can’t even maintain an erection. Now I can’t come, even though I desperately want to. Finally I had to feign climax and slumped, really exhausted, over her.

We washed up, came back to bed and fell asleep naked.

Monday morning, I left her still sleeping as I left for the office. I came back during lunch and she made me accompany her to Ba Bai Ban supermarket. There she bought a couple of pig trotters, shelled peanuts, fresh shitake and white champignon mushrooms, some kind of Chinese leeks, some Sichuan 'la rou'. I didn't not accompany her home and went back to the office.

I left the office slightly earlier than normal and the aroma hits me when I opened the door. She was in bed laughing at another comedy she was watching. A long hug and a stirring of the loins but she jumped out of bed to cook the rest of the food.

The soup was absolutely delicious, flavoured by the 'la rou' which taste very much like the Italian parma ham, and the musky perfume of the mushrooms. The trotters were boiled just rightly, about to fall off the bone. Wonderful.

She'd stir-fried the leeks with sliced pork with some oyster sauceand ginger. I really love the sweetness and the garlicky flavor of leeks.

And finally she'd prepared my favorite Chinese vegetable, cucumbers. I have always maintained Chinese cucumbers are the best in the world. Flavorful, cool, and the ability to absorb and yet not be overcomed external seasoning. In a simple sauce of sesame oil, a little salt and Zhejiang black rice vinegar, the cucumber, flattened with the flank of the chopping knife and cut into 2 inch long pieces, tastes like heaven.

I showed my appreciation by eating more than I normally do.

I noticed the floors in the kitchen and toilet were wet and wondered why until she said she'd mopped the floor for me. It then occured to me she didn't know how to use my mop, one of those blue-sponged thingy with a lever for squeezing the sponge dry. She must have mopped the floor with it without squeezing it of water. But I didn't say a word about it to her. Next time I'll demonstrate its working, diplomatically.

After she'd cleared and washed the dishes, she insisted on doing it over my weak protests, she washed her face with my SebaMed and sat down to put on her makeup. Damn, there goes any chance of a quickie. Her makeup consists of applying some moisturizers and lipstick and, Oila! she's ready. A quick mua mua on both sides of my cheeks and she's gone, insisting I don't send her to the train station about 15 minutes walk away in -2C and 10kmp wind. It's really not hard to see things her way.

The next morning, I saw her SMS, received at 1.55am, that says"亲爱的我刚回到家你睡的好吗?我今天在你那里过的佷开心谢谢你带给我快乐!”. Don’t you just love Chinese girls?

ChinaAlleWay
20-12-2005, 07:35 PM
ays"亲爱的我刚回到家你睡的好吗?我今天在你那里过的佷开心谢谢你带给我快乐!”. Don’t you just love Chinese girls?

hmmm.... how come u guys had all the charm ?
is it becoz of the age ? hmmm...
anyway beautiful & good FR...

Have a Blessed Merry Xmas & Prospered New Year !

Chinaalleway ! :D

Ronaldo
21-12-2005, 01:44 AM
The very narrow antitragus canal near the bottom of the ear tells me her pussy's tight.
The next morning, I saw her SMS, received at 1.55am, that says"亲爱的我刚回到家你睡的好吗?我今天在你那里过的佷开心谢谢你带给我快乐!”. Don’t you just love Chinese girls?

Yo Bro! How is Shanghai? Your thread still about Panyu but from the locations, I guess you should be in SHA now..

The earlobe thing.. I was told by a good buddy too.. Quite interesting..

If you need more company (not girls lahz..) in SHA, drop me an email, you still have right?

Do you still contact Bro R? (Not me lahz.. hehe)

Ahz.. the msg.. and the context, brings me back soooooo many good memories... Btw, I am back in Singapore and jobless.. sighz...

Enjoy the winter in SHA, although the snow just melts when they hit the ground..

Ronaldo
21-12-2005, 01:45 AM
anyway beautiful & good FR...

Have a Blessed Merry Xmas & Prospered New Year !

Age? What age? hehehe.. I also young lehz.. You dont humble lahz.. Killing all the innocent village girls in Yiwu right? hahahaha....

Faidenk
21-12-2005, 08:17 AM

I don't know what she sees in me honestly but she seems to have a thing for older men. I didn't ask but from what I gathered from her conversation, I might just be older than her father. In another situation, in another time, the two of us, her old man and me, we could be sitting down toasting each other with baijiu. Hahaha!

Faidenk
21-12-2005, 08:43 AM
Yo Bro! How is Shanghai? Your thread still about Panyu but from the locations, I guess you should be in SHA now..

The earlobe thing.. I was told by a good buddy too.. Quite interesting..

If you need more company (not girls lahz..) in SHA, drop me an email, you still have right?

Do you still contact Bro R? (Not me lahz.. hehe)

Ahz.. the msg.. and the context, brings me back soooooo many good memories... Btw, I am back in Singapore and jobless.. sighz...

Enjoy the winter in SHA, although the snow just melts when they hit the ground..

Yup, have been in Shanghai for more than 6 months now, not really very interesting except for a few barbershop encounters to stave off the shivers, that's why you don't see any postings, until now.

As for Bro R, just rec'd news from HQ that the project with him is being revived, so I'm looking forward to meeting my princess in Panyu again.

Sorry to hear you're looking for a job but I'm sure your experience in the field will come in handy.

Faidenk
05-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Hi all,
The previous story happened in Shanghai, where I am located. Sorry, should have changed the title to reflect that.

I had maintained contact by calling her twice during the 10 days I was away from Shanghai. Not much of conversationalist, especially on the phone, I told her I kinda miss her and that I would love to see her when I arrive in Shanghai. She knows it takes a lot out of me to say that, and is appreciative.

The plane touched down at Pudong at 3.10pm and by 5.00pm I stepped into my apartment. It had taken this long even though the Maglev sped along faster at 430 kph then when I left (300 kph), and also because the queue at the Immigration was horrendous. I had to elbow a Taiwanese who kept trying to squeeze in front of me.

At 5.20pm she called to announce I’m here, what’s your apartment number again? I left the door opened while I went into the bedroom to unpack. She arrived with a big smile, a long bear hug, some nibbling of lips. We broke off the exchange of bodily fluid to complete my unpacking. She helped and as a reward I handed her my X’mas present, a Estee Lauder perfume I got duty-free. I got another hug and a promise of better things to come.

I told her to rest while I take a shower, having been on the road since 7 this morning. On cue she hopped on the bed and made herself comfortable. After a refreshing shower, I stepped in the bedroom, towel around me, glad that the bedroom was adequately pre-warmed. I slipped under the sheets, letting the towel fall off and was disappointed to find her still dressed. She felt my shivers, pull me close and wrapped me with her arms and legs. That elicit a response from little Johnny who’d practically withdrawn and to leave behind a bunch of shriveled foreskin. It took a couple of minutes to warm up and by then her thigh could feel how much I missed her.

One thing led to another and the comforter ended up on the floor. Even though the bedroom could not have been more than 15C, I swear I was perspiring a little. Her entire body was flushed and she wore a little Mona Lisa smile in her sleep of exhaustion. I let the weariness of the entire day take over and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the ringing of my mobile. It was a friend who asked if I wanted to shoot some pool and beer. I glanced at the clock, 7.30. OK, give an hour or so and we’ll meet at Face, over in Puxi. Face is a pub frequented mainy by expats at the Maoming Lu area. It is housed on the ground floor of a colonial bungalow, décor mainly South Asian influenced, music soft enough for conversations, lighting dim enough for intimacy and bright enough not to be sleazy. We put our names up on the board for pool and ordered our poisons. I whopped the asses of the other players there and even my Israeli opponent grudgingly had to acknowledge appreciation when I whitewashed him with 7 balls left. I pulled my hamstring while stretching and I limped off with HH at close to midnight, the next being a working day.

I was woken up by her at close to 5. Her being a night person, she couldn’t sleep. She switched on the TV while we talked. She talked of her ex-boyfriends, their characters and how her second and favorite was so very like me. But most interestingly, she revealed how her work at the KTV had finally robbed her of the last vestige of her innocence and naivety. Before, she would have been contented in her village in Hunan, to be married with kids, and to serve and wait on her husband. Now that she’s knowledgeable to the lecherous ways of men, she could see through every lie and excuse a man makes. How could she trust another again, she laments. I made no excuses for the sins of men and was just contented listening to her, occasionally interjecting with a Yes; I see; Hmmm…; to keep the conversation flowing along while I fiddle with her breasts and pussy mound outside her thermal wear. It must have gotten to her when she changed the subject to her ‘mingan difang’ (erogenous zones), her breasts and her pussy. I told her mine was along the underside of my cock, and I love to have my prostate massaged, and that I dreamed to shave her pussy (even though her pussy is really very erotic as it is, more later), and my balls licked and sucked (actually not really very much but while we’re at it, why not get everything on the list?)

Then I told her she must have more erogenous zones then just her tits and pussy and to let me help her discover herself. I will use my tongue to go over her body other than her nipples and pussy. It was a game she’s no good at and before long, begged me to tongue her favorite zones. *Sigh* what is a guy to do? Kneeling before her spread legs, I took a good long look at her beautifully shaped pussy. From clitoris to where the clit ends near the asshole, it could not have been longer than my thumb, about 7cm long. Even in the dimly lit room, I could see the single labia lips were nicely formed and not marred by dark edges. Her Mount of Venus is generously fleshed and is topped by fine down. It is about the only thing other than a baby I could described as ‘cute’. It is, without a doubt, the finest specimen of a human cunt I have seen. It was more than I could take and I hungrily devoured it, I licked, I teased and I probed with my tongue and used my third finger to tickle her asshole. She prompted me to shift my position to 69. A few times she had to stop sucking me to cry (did I mentioned that this young sweetie cries instead of moans?). She patted me on the buttocks when she had enough, I stopped, propped up besides her to let me her rest.

A few minutes of rest and she helped me put a condom on. Straddling her, I gave her 34C tits a good looking over. Even lying on the bed, her silky-skinned breasts still defy gravity as only a young girl can. She was right when she said her only dissatisfaction with her body was her breasts – she wished her nipples were less dark but that it could be fixed cosmetically, some girls at the KTV did. Actually, with a body like hers, I could really overlook this little defect, magnanimous that I am, but I told her many girls would die for a body like hers and she sort of ‘aw shucks’ and thank me for the compliment. And to show her I meant it, I gave her another long ministration of breasts appreciation which got her horny again. She told me she favored the in-out thrusts rather than the grind I prefer. I obliged and can sign an affidavit she's the tightest I have done.

Later, after adequately recovered from the extremely satisfying bout, she told me she seems to need more sex lately, and that she used to be able to go without sex and that I’m ‘hao huai’ - very bad, which I hope really means good. One chalk up for the old ego.

Faidenk
05-01-2006, 03:52 PM
She had showered, dressed up and all ready to go. I reminded her not to forget the X’mas perfume I had gotten her while she struggled to get into her boots. Then I stood there looking at my wallet, should I or shouldn’t I? She certainly had not ask or even hinted for any money. I had not even compensated her for the taxi fares to my apartment which must costs a fair bit. If I want to compensate her, what would be the amount? I don’t want to appear miserly, nor do I want to open a floodgate and upgrade my status to an ATM. The only thing she’d specially asked for was that we’ll go to concerts when available, and although the tickets are not cheap, it’s preferable to cheapening our relationship with money. Before my train of thoughts was completed, she already had given me a quick peck on the lips and was out the door with a cheerful ‘bye bye’.

Faidenk
10-01-2006, 11:44 AM
HH believes we are soulmates, ‘How could we be not when we’re so perfect for each other?’ Her line of reasoning is not wrong there, we’re so perfect in bed. We are completely compatible, like a well-tuned V8 engine, every single component is finely machined to a nth degree to achieve that growl, that sudden spike in the tachometer. She is completely shameless in bed, she kneads her breasts and plays with her nipples, licks her fingers and cries that unique cry of hers. I told her to play with her clitoris and she revealed it made her feel like a slut, and it excited her. This child, girl, woman, is open to any suggestions. She had even suggested a threesome. I had nearly choked when she said that. I did not say anything fearing a bait, there’s time enough to bring it up again at a appropriate time.

She is certainly opening herself up more every time I see her. The main dwelling point was her betrayal by her soon-to-be-husband who brought a woman back to their home for dinner, claiming she was a friend of a friend. Her woman’s instinct told her something was not right. She asked around and true enough, she was his lover and he had the audacity to bring his lover home. She got so mad she packed up and left without notice. That was a year and a half ago. That boyfriend somehow managed to get her mobile a month ago and has since been calling her everyday, pining like a dog for its dead master. She had told him many times over that things cannot be back as it was as though nothing has happened, and they could not get back together again. Still he tries. His loss, my gain.

After a wild night in which I had not more than 4 hours of sleep, I had made my way to work, eyes still blurry. I messaged her a while ago to see if she was still asleep. I’m up, she messaged back. I called her to let her know there’s a packet of instant noodle if she’s hungry. She complained of being sore all over in that husky, oh-so-manja voice of hers, that she’ll not stay over at my place again. Is that a promise? I asked, in response I received a tirade of protest – 你好怀的色鬼 – horny devil and other names. Listening to her voice, I felt an erection developing. For a middle-aged man, that is saying a lot, hell, I can’t even remember when it was I had a woody in the morning nowadays. She really so turns me on.

Last night was a marathon. It was one of those day in which I couldn’t come. Yes, it was frustrating on my part, but the joy I received looking at this child woman really besides herself makes me want to give her even more. The half Viagra I had taken earlier before she arrived at my apartment was till effective at 4 in the morning, our second and last tryst of the evening. We had started our first at about 11pm, after a long dinner party with a group of friends. She’d ridden me to her first come, and then I had her sit on my face to her second. I let her rest, while with her eyes closed, gently hold and massaged my dick to maintain my erection. Rested enough, she urged me to play with her lovely breasts again and we go at it again missionary-style until the hardness of the bed played havoc on my knees. We slept.

At 2.50 I woke up with a terrible dryness in my mouth. My sinus had forced me to breathe through my mouth. I rolled off bed, put on the robe (the type the master of the house wore in those 1950's Cantonese films) she had bought me today and went out to the living room to fill the empty 1.5L bottle with water from the water dispenser. I drank my fill and put the bottle back on the bedside table and went back to sleep. She rolled over to me, forced me to sleep close to her, like 2 spoons. It is hard not to respond rubbing up against such a luscious pair of firm, silky buttocks, and very soon, we were going at it again. I’m surprised at myself. The last time I had felt like this was probably 20 years or more ago. After having her fill, she took things into her own hands and proceeded to blow me, she wanted to do it till I come in her mouth. When I can’t, even after a long time, we talked, legs entwined. I let her know how much I want to photograph her in the nude, how it is a sin to keep such a heavenly body hidden. I promised I’ll keep her face hidden. She got into the heat of things and suggested we could even video our lovemaking. Wonders never ceased with this little angel. After this, I made another last attempt to come while she declared nobody ever made her feel like this before.

This has been a wonderful day of discovery. There has been a suggestion of a threesome, photo session, and I know the camera will love her, and even video. What a gem. She wants to sleep over again tonight and this old man is ready to face the challenge.

oasis2002
10-01-2006, 04:32 PM
“What’s up?” I asked. Boss said the girls have questions. It turns out the girls wanted to know how much they will be paid. I said 1K each. The girl who joined later, the prettier one, asked for more. Greedy bitch. 1K is a lot more than what she’d get in 2 months. I told her no, and told my boss. He agreed with me and told me to throw her out and if the other one bitches as well, to throw her out as well. Now, that’s why he’s the boss, decisive, ruthless, don’t take shit from no one. I turned back to pretty and told her OUT. She must have been so fucking confident to get her way she couldn’t believe what she heard. I went to the door, open it, handed her RMB200 for the evening’s tips, even thank her and quickly close the door behind her. Now I turned to the other one and asked if she agrees to the terms. She nodded and that’s that. Management won, labor lost.

hi faidenk, i've always enjoyed reading your postings(in the shanghai thread). lot of things and life experience to learn from you.

thanks for sharing!

Faidenk
13-01-2006, 02:24 PM
hi faidenk, i've always enjoyed reading your postings(in the shanghai thread). lot of things and life experience to learn from you.

thanks for sharing!

No need to thank me, I enjoy rambling along.

Her SMS this morning said, 'I'm so unhappy. I dropped the bottle of perfume you gave me'. Well, it's about time she called. The last time I saw her was Monday morning when I left for work, she was still sleeping in the apartment. She's still keeping to her promise of not seeing me more than once a week, so what she did in the meantime, I know not and did not pry.

I called her. Very soon she was wailing over the phone, accusing me of wanting to break up with her. I could only laugh which infuriated her even more. She said the broken perfume is a bad sign and a premonition we will break off soon. I told her she's being silly and I'll buy another bottle for her when I fly home for the Spring Festival. She reminded me how she had come to a whisker's distance of getting married. She has got cold feet 2 days before the marriage, packed and left for Shanghai. The jade pendant her fianc饠had given her had broken into pieces a week before.

I told her if she wants to, I'll see her tonight. She told me not to patronize her and that she's aware I'm a big se lang with lots of girlfriends. What the fuck is going on? Why has the conversation suddenly change direction? If this isn't evidence women are from Venus… I kept silent and after a long pause, she said she'll call me later when she's in a better mood.

Maybe she isn't so paranoid after all. On Wednesday night my boss told me to bring a German client out to dinner. I called my French buddy along to make up the numbers. After a good dinner, I brought them to a pub in Changyi Lu, Pudong. I had been there some 3 months ago and connected with the Annie, the lady manager there. Although she's only 25, she runs a tight ship . I tried my best to charm her and although I did not have the privilege of her warming my bed, she didn't hide that she likes me, always cuddling up with me and spending an unfair amount of time with me every time I patronize the place.

I hadn't seen her for about a month already and she was surprised to see me. She wished me a Happy new Year with a long hug, and ushered us up to the second floor where the pool table was. We played pool and this time I was a little surprised she even frenched me, and in front of her girls too. The German, actually he's Dutch but borne and brought up in Germany, was quite taken with a little chili padi. She's 5 foot nothing, cute like a pixie and such a slut in a cock-teasing way, not many laowai's managed to escape unscathed from an encounter with her, I've witnessed it lots of time there. They were so totally infatuated with her. I would too if Annie didn't stake her claim on me first.

I felt that she's getting more relaxed with me. I had often teased her about when I'll finally get to bed her. And she always said patience rewards. I've since learned to live with her cock-teasing ways and don't expect too much, loosen up a lot more and well, started to talk a lot more dirty with her than I used to. I guess the dirty talk is starting to wear her down. Once I told her if she's ever depressed and wants to kill herself, to call me before doing anything. Why? She had asked. Well, I told her, I can't do anything to reverse your depression but you can, before you die, at least make me very happy by letting me use your body. I swear the bruise on my arm lasted 2 weeks.

She was mostly, when not performing her chores, in my arms that night, me on the stool, thighs spread in a V, her back to me, ample buttock against my erection, turning around once in a while to lock tongues. The German was busy with his chili padi, while the French was busy playing pool with a newcomer in white. I had a few polite words with her (the newcomer in white, forgot her name) during an interval and ended with her punching her mobile number into my cell. I only remember it now but realized I had not saved it into the phonebook and the last called numbers were erased. The incident had not gone unnoticed and was politely questioned but not dwelled upon by Annie. I brushed it off jokingly but am not sure if any damage was done.

We had called for a final drink for the road at least 5 times and finally staggered out of there at 2.

Would she have followed me home had I remained at little less inebriated? We'll see soon.

Interesting opportunity just came up. 2 minutes ago, I received a call from a Xiao Xi, I was like 'Huh?' 'From the bar?' Oh, the girl in white, the one I had the numbers. She goes 'Just called to see when we can meet up'. I have a feeling she's a FL but what the hell, everybody's whoring here, some for money, some for love, others just for company, business, whatever, but she looks good and appeals to me. But right now, I have more on my hands than I can handle. HH might stay over tonight, if she does not, hehehe! (rub hands together). I told her I have prior appointments these weekend and would call her in a few days. She said great and sound disappointed?

Faidenk
20-01-2006, 10:22 AM
Saturday, HH ignored all my calls. I’m not in a stalker mood yet so I let it go after about 3 calls at 2 hour intervals. I had wanted her to book a room for my boss, the German-Dutch guy who had such a fine time at Annie’s bar, and my shadow the French guy. Damn, I would have to go down there personally early to make a booking, not having their telephone.

With HH not answering my calls, there’s no chance for her to come for some afternoon delight, and I was feeling a little randy. Who should I call? Yuan Yuan (mentioned below) from the cheapie KTV or perhaps the masseur who massaged my pulled muscle. Although Yuan Yuan would probably be a better choice, I found myself calling Ah Zhen. She was at my door in 10 minutes. I let her in, and offered her a bowl of just ready, piping-hot pork ribs soup with pepper grains, carrots, radish, onions, garlic with lots of baby mushrooms. After washing up, I let her into the only heated part of my apartment, the bedroom. We smooched on the bed and she regretfully told me her relatives’ visiting, but there is no reason for me not to ‘fang-sung’, relaxed. My sentiments exactly. I pulled my shorts down, and she got to work. I slipped my hands into her, OMG, coconut-shell inspired bra, to find a nipple. Where’s the cake? I don’t want just the icing. It really took an effort just to maintain my erection. I don’t want my disappointment to show and tried to show enthusiasm by tweaking and caressing her nipples. She closed her eyes while biting her lips. I asked her when was the last time she had sex. She gave it a thought and replied about 6 months, when she’d visited her husband and kid back in Fujian.

So I thought to do her a favor. I reached down between her thighs and stimulate her as best as I could through her panty and pad. To my credit, she did managed to get it off and had to pause to catch her breath. And to her credit, I also got off, having to close my eyes and imaging making love to HH.

I put RMB200 into her coat pocket and she left, I think, for the last time.

HH finally called me back at about 5pm. I told her to make a booking for a room to accommodate 4 of us. She text back a short while later booking’s confirmed and we should try to be there early because lots of girls have already left for home for the Spring Festival. Being the organizer, I arrived promptly at 9. My boss and the German guest were still having their dinner and I would not expect them until 10. The French guy is also having dinner elsewhere but he’s so lecherous, I suspect he’d rather cut his dick off than spent a minute more than necessary at a boring business dinner.

I was ushered into a room large enough to sit 12 persons but what the hell, we are 8. It was super-heated and I requested for it to be turned down to a comfortable 18C. A bottle of Chivas here goes for RMB800, buy 2 and get a third free, no extras for the fruits and nuts. RMB 300 for the girls and mamasan, RMB200 for the in-room service and another RMB100 for the waiter. Takeaway is between RMB1300~1500, inclusive of taifei (bar fine). And a nude dancer can be arranged for RMB200, more on this later.

Compare this to a cheapie KTV in Pudong I went to recently, this was expensive. There were 6 of us, drinking close to 3 cartons of beer, 375ml size. Bill came to RMB500 for the room and beer. We were told specifically not to spoil the market by paying more than RMB120 to the girl! I couldn’t help it and slipped mine RMB200. Sure, the girls don’t dress up as nicely but they were of acceptable quality and there were even a few stunners. And, the girl who sat with me did show promise and did call me a few times, unfortunately I was having my hands full at the moment. More of this in another story.

I called HH on her mobile to tell her I’ve arrived. Meanwhile, a good looking Nanjing girl came in, our in-room service girl for the evening; better not wander too much, not here, not now, not when I don’t want to lose HH yet. She’s absolutely what the doctor ordered, she’s a stunning body, the tightest pussy, the best I had in bed and someone who knows what makes me go 0 to 100 in 2 seconds flat, and she’s a true multiple orgasmer if I ever see one, although she complains a lot about her backache. She’s getting into me so much a short phone call with her makes me wet.

HH came in. She still looked stunning to me despite of our growing intimacy of the past few weeks. Seeing her in the black bustier brings back memories of our first meet. She gave me a hug, a long one, and I asked myself what have I done to deserve such an angel. I asked her why she’d ignored my calls and she said she’s trying to avoid complications, I understood what she meant and left it at that. I took from my wallet and gave her what I wanted to do sometime back without making it look like payment for services rendered, I handed her RMB1000 and said something for the New Year. It is not much considering that other than the RMB400 I gave her that first meeting 3 weeks ago, and the bottle of perfume, I had not given her anything and she hadn’t gave any indication that I should.

The others arrived and we do what people do in a KTV. We sang, badly, we danced and groped (of course HH and myself, we were beyond this already). The French guy, I think he must have smoked a joint just before – he’d selected the worst, in my and HH’s opinions, looking girl on lineup, and was now going down on her panty-clad pussy at the far end of the long sofa. The girl was game for his antics, I was surprised he didn’t ended up screwing her there and then. To spice things up I asked for the nude dancer. There were 2 dancers available that night, one I had already seen the last time, with a gorgeous body, perky tits and a curvy butt J-Lo would be envious of, and another older but ‘gamer’ girl who speaks English. I opted for the older dancer because my guests, all lao-wais, would perhaps appreciate it more, while she dances around nude, caressing her own tits and fingering herself, dancing on their laps, their faces drown between her surprisingly firm D tits, pussy gaping 6 inches from their slobbering mouths, if she speaks in English. What the fuck was I really thinking?!

We should pay the French guy instead of the dancer because he provided all the entertainment. The moment the dancer went up to him, he prompted her up to the sofa. With her hands on the wall, he proceeded to eat her pussy. The 3 of us, all the other girls had to leave the room for the show, stared in aghast. He then sucked and licked her breasts. By the time she came round to us, none of us had the appetite anymore. So she just did a perfunctory routine and went back to the French, where she was most appreciated. My boss slipped her RMB300, 100 more than norm.

We asked for the bill which came to exactly RMB800. I asked for ‘fa-piow’ to include tips. My boss paid RMB1700 in all and received RMB3000 in ‘fa-piow’. He was pleased.

HH came home with me and it was another awe-inspiring night.

Faidenk
20-01-2006, 10:27 AM
I woke up first at 10.30, showered and went to the supermarket a 20 minutes walk away. I had promised her a home-cooked lunch and also satisfy her cravings for hairy crabs. The hairy crab season is over but there's still plenty on sale. Off-season crabs don't have that much eggs or milt, is the difference. Personally I find hairy crabs over-hyped skinny crabs. I don't go for the roe or milt as they're too rich for an old man like me; but even if I do, give me the huge Australian or Sri Lanka mud crabs anytime, in season, these have, gram for gram, heavier roe anytime. But I go for the sweet flesh. My second fav would be the live flower crabs, but they have to be big which are quite scarce in the market.

By noon, I had the whole meal wrapped up. I woke her up to the fragrance of my chicken curry. I had brought the curry paste from back home. It was expensive, heavy but worth every single cent when she smelled it and asked, what is that, 好香?

Our plans for the rest of the day were 1. to deplete ourselves of any remaining lust 2. relieve her backache, which she insisted was my doing, at the blindman massage.

There is a noticeable trend with my encounters in Shanghai. By the third time I bed a girl, some even the first time, boredom sets in and I find myself a weary and uninterested any more. I don't even want the girl to stay overnight once I have my evil ways with her. We have nothing in common other than carnal pleasure and even then, it decreases incrementally each time we meet until it becomes more a chore. All that remained is a hastily devised excuse and then it's over. Most times the feeling is mutual and I think they were just as relieved as me to call it quits, except for one barbershop girl who seemed not to get it at all. She had a cute face, leggy but her tits were somehow 'hollow', as though having a portion of the glands were removed. I had to call security below and not allowed her up.

Not so with HH. She's bright, she knows what she wants in life. She's given herself another 1 year doing this and has a plan she wants to execute in 6 months' time. She has recently met a Chinese businessman, older, married, and rich and who'd offered to help realize her plans to set up a business and no, she hasn't warmed his bed yet. She has a bubbly personality and a very optimistic outlook in life. I think she'll succeed. We discussed in bed what she'll do if he turns out to be another lemon in bed? She thinks he will turn out to be one. I was thinking like, maybe I could be doing something on the side here. At once she knew where I was leading to and told me 'not to even think'. She said there is no greater insult than letting a man 'wear a green hat', cuckolded, and she'll just have to accept her fate and make do with a vibrator. Did I say she has a great sense of humor as well?

I sighed and have to accept her reasoning. This is my 4th rendezvous with her and far from feeling bored, my libido has actually increased. I can't remember when I was so sexually active. Because HH refused to see me more than once a week, I actually have to call for outside help to run the relief effort, in the form of Liuli, who's now back in her village for the Spring Fest; Ah Zhen who has given me a private home massage for the last time; Yuan Yuan who I'll will explore the possibilities with probably this week or Xiao Xi with whom I'm hesitating because I don't know her game yet. But HH will remain my staple diet, she's the best thing I have so far and prime meat like this just don't turn up on the table every day.

At the back of my mind, there is always a suspicion she might be playing some mind game and the introduction of this 'businessman' is to apply some subtle 'pressure' on me. If she is, she's playing it at the highest level and I have really, really underestimated her. Be that as it may be, circumstances dictate the possibility of my ever playing in her game extremely remote.

Less I'm mistaken for a chauvinist for my language, I want to state I love women. They are the best. Ever.

Not all masseurs at the Blindman Massage along Zhangyang Road, Pudong are really blind. Lau-Da, he claims everyone call him that because he's the oldest and biggest sized there, is really extremely myopic and would only be able to distinguish whether you're male or female at an arm's length. This particular parlor is well patronized by the Singapore Airline crews, their hotel just across the road at the Pudong Intercontinental. HH has insisted I treat her to the body massage there every Sunday afternoon because '坏人做事坏人当', a play on'一人做事一人当'. I go for the reflexology and although they are priced a little more expensive (RMB65/hour for reflexology and RMB140 for body massage) than others, they are worth it for the dedication and expertise.

Faidenk
09-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Things have now settled to a routine with HH. About everything there is to be discovered, has already been. That sense of familiarity, of being a ‘couple’ pervades. Soon, I guess, petty quarrels would follow, and I dread that because it signals the end of the relationship is nigh. Perhaps the feeling is mutual. She commented on my grey hairs and pimples on my arse. Her habit of eating loudly I had found irritating and I don’t find her farts cute anymore. Yup, familiarity, is what it does to you. But the sex is still ground-shakingly great and that’s all that’s still keeping this fragile union together. And how can it not be? With her sensuous femininity that still lingers of teenage innocence, her wide-eyed disbelief of her ever achieving multiple orgasms and her ever diminishing bashfulness in the art of pleasing her man.

I had come back to Shanghai a couple of days prior to the end of the Spring Festival, I had promised HH to bring her to Hangzhou. She had some, probably neurotic, fantasies about the place, harping not a few times about settling there when she’s ‘old’, for crying out loud, she’s only 23.

Anyway, I packed my Xiangyang market knockoff Diesel sling bag with some overnight things and off we went by the underground to Xujiahui. The underground is Shanghai is actually a very interesting place. Beggars board the trains to beg, I regularly see this old woman asking for alms on the Number 2 line; pesky boys distributing discount airfare business cards whether you want them or not, even stuffing them into your pockets if you’re within reach. There must be some kind of network among the city couriers, I’ve often seen groups of them exchanging mails and parcels through the railings so those already inside the paid sections do not have to get out to deliver the dispatches. When the trains are packed I imagine it must be quite a gropers’ paradise, I don’t take the train to work so I have no first-hand experience.

Xujiahui is quite a nice neighborhood with lots of small restaurants and shopping centers, and yet without that ‘downtown’ look. The bus terminal is a short walk away and it was packed with people. I hate being in crowds like this and don’t even know where to start to squeeze in there. HH must have sensed my apprehension and ordered me to you stay! sit! Being Chinese, she and a billion others are used to shit like this and she was out with 2 tickets to Hangzhou within 20 minutes.

Nothing lulls me faster to sleep than being on a bus and I woke up a good 2 hours later to find us on the fringe of Hangzhou city. We took a taxi from the bus terminus to Xiwu Lake. She went wild over the lake, to me it was, like, yeah, wow, Xiwu Lake *suppress a yawn*. The weather wasn’t too kind with a steady 30kmp wind, chilling me to the bone. A tour around the lake in those tourist boats suddenly looked inviting to me, with their enclosed cabins, it’s shelter from the wind. I bought 2 RMB45 tickets and boarded one of the waiting boats. It’s hard to feel enthusiastic like her when you’re shivering. I’m the worst kind of tourist one can get, you know the type. 3 years in Sydney and I didn’t even get up the Centrepoint, 2 years in Amsterdam and if not for the fact I worked in one of the Chinese grocery emporium for a short stint, I probably wouldn’t have entered Chinatown. On the other hand, how many tourists can boast of sharing a joint with one of Amsterdam’s best known poet? Or having unfettered access to judges’ chambers at the Sydney High Courts?

An hour and a half later, with the boat ride broken up by a short, hurried walk around some islands with some obscure temple-like buildings on it, the ride was over. By then the sky was turning dark and the wind more bitingly cold. We walked into the first restaurant boasting authentic Hangzhou food we saw. Hangzhou food is much milder than the oily, greasy rubbish they passed for food in Shanghai. Even the Tong Bo Rou, if you scrape the fatty tissue off like me, is edible. The Longjing (Dragon Well) tea, grown and hand-picked around Hangzhou, is famous for its subtlety, but to me, it’s refreshing and helped to banish the chills and grouchiness from my body.

Unfortunately, the restaurant was a corner away from a touristy street, you know, old restored Chinese shophouses, selling touristy stuff, from Chinese fans to hand-crafted ‘jade’ stamps, to names on a grain of rice type of rubbish. Things that end up in some forgotten box in the storeroom. So all those Longjing tea warmth evaporated and I endured another hour pretending to look interested. She, on the other hand, bought a souvenir I thought no imbecile would want, a wind chime made with sea-shells and topped with a dried up starfish, something not even remotely related to land-locked Hangzhou, like buying Persian carpets from Hawaii. But I knew any comment on my part would be sorely unwelcomed and prayed she, as women are wont to ask, won’t ask me, ‘Isn’t this cute?’ If she noticed I had not offered to carry her ‘thing’ in my Diesel bag, she made no mention of it, and walked, infuriatingly, as cheerful as ever.

Finally she hailed a cab and told the driver where to go. Some 20 minutes and RMB30 later, we arrived and the driver said, we’re here. I looked out, dark and nothing. Do they have some hotels around here, she asked the driver. The driver made a 3 point turn and drove into a driveway and pulled up at the Lingyin Resort. Tiny dandruff-like snowflakes were whirling around in the wind-swept driveway. Why did she choose this God-forsaken place instead of a hotel in town? The hotel was obviously empty but the receptionist was oblivious to this fact and quoted us RMB450 for the twin-bedded room. She twitched her nose at my request for a discount and HH’s request for a double bed. This shameless wanton pair, she must be thinking. Little did I know this was the famous Lingyin Temple resort and people come here from all over to pray. Still, it doesn’t give the little bitch of the receptionist any high moral ground. I wanted to turn away and get back to the city, where I could at least have my poisons in a bar. Man, this place is depressing, to say the least. But the taxi’s gone. I walked away to the toilet and hope my absence will lighten the situation. It obviously worked. HH was delighted to tell me the room is now RMB255 with discount but no double bed is available.

The room was what I expected, a shithole. Discolored tiles, stained toilet bowl, and the one telltale sign of a badly-run Chinese hotel – underpowered light bulbs. For the first time, we went to sleep without making love, and on different beds.

The next morning, we walked out of the hotel into a completely different scene from the night before. There were at least a dozen tour buses in the hotels compound, and hundreds, no, thousands of people milling about, all devotees going to the Lingyin Temple.

Lingyin Temple is more than 1500 years old, founded by an Indian monk, Hui Li. A highlight of the temple is to rub the belly of the stone Buddha in the temple but you know the Chinese, like Singaporeans, are rather kiasu, so they rub the belly of every Buddha they come across. Several ‘guides’ along the way volunteered information without our asking – follow this path to wash your hands before going to the temple and like sheeps, we did, to find that they were also hard selling joss-sticks. I’m not only a non-believer but also a born skeptic so was able to resist the cajoling but poor HH was coerced into buying a rather large packet. I resisted the urge to laugh at her. Other ‘guides’ came along us to offer information, and told us no charge, wow, such charity, my foot. There’s a catch somewhere. I refused all of them, some even a bit rudely. HH was a little alarmed at my brusque manners. She saw later I was right when we saw a couple arguing with their ‘guide’ about being forced to pay for unwanted photography services.

On a less crowded day I would have enjoyed walking around the historical temple but today, I told HH to go in the temple alone while I waited outside and perv at the girls.

Buying the tickets for our journey back to Shanghai was another ordeal. More people at the bus terminus. Worst, the computer system broke down, patience wore thin, tempers flared, queue jumpers were shouted and sworn at, and several confrontations almost led to fist fights. I stepped aside to let HH do her thing. We slept our way back.

That night, in my apartment, our love-making returned to its pre-Hangzhou intensity. To both our relief, we haven’t lost it, yet. In between bouts, she expressed her desire to have a kid by 28 or 30. And the shocker, that if she can’t find a man she liked by then, would I be kind enough to provide the genes? I hmmm’d and humm’d, hoping that she would take it as a positive reply, but she pressed for an answer. I had no choice but to give it to her straight. You’re young, 23, the future is all before you. What do you want an old man like me for? In 10 years I’ll be 60 and will look like your grandfather. In fact, you shouldn’t even be going out with me now. But I only want your sperm, not marriage, she argued. I laughed at her, with your looks, even at 30 you’ll still look quite good if you don’t fatten up. Lots of people back at my home love MILFs (I explained to her the term), so go there and take your pick. At 60, I still like 23 year-olds, you’ll be too old for me. Hahaha! And so I parry away the potentially sensitive situation. Now she calls me 'Xaogong' instead of Laogong, xaogong meaning horny bastard or something equally endearing.

Under any other circumstances, I might have enjoyed Hangzhou, even the Xiwu Lake. After this little experience, I’ll never go anywhere during national holidays, why pay premium prices for slipshod services, and share breathing space with 1 billion other demanding people on the go.

kt71
13-02-2006, 03:39 PM
Bro Faidenk,

I have always enjoyed your article, more like a personal journal. Thanks for sharing and writting in such delighting manner.

Too bad I do not frequent China that often, but i do hope a chance to meet up during one of my 2 trips to shangahi per year.

Cheers.

KT71

Faidenk
14-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Bro Faidenk,

I have always enjoyed your article, more like a personal journal. Thanks for sharing and writting in such delighting manner.

Too bad I do not frequent China that often, but i do hope a chance to meet up during one of my 2 trips to shangahi per year.

Cheers.

KT71

Thank you. Ask any poster and they will tell you it is responses which encourage us. PM me if you're coming.