PDA

View Full Version : Curious! Would you fuck a bald woman?

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 11:59 AM
as per title, would you guys fuck a bald gal?
say she just finished doing chemo or just shaved her head..

as last year a guy was dissatisfied when i reject him because him bald..

:D

editted. bald like this:
http://dxcpw8yg8uhxn.cloudfront.net/66e801ba577d5b044997e4be665fd805lcftable.jpg

wally888
02-05-2013, 12:03 PM
Yes. If u watch the show PRC show 非诚勿扰 there's one female participant bald coz she damage her hair so gotta shave bald. But her voice make my cock stand :D :D

will88
02-05-2013, 12:03 PM
My question to you is "why not"? But I have my reservation about having sex with someone on chemo. Do you know how bad it can be when a person undergoes chemo? You stand no chance of screwing a girl on chemo.

The Stalker
02-05-2013, 12:05 PM
for me, chemo no. cos i cancer patient usually doesn't looks good.

some gals who shaved can be sexy though...

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 12:11 PM
thank you for your answers..

Yes. If u watch the show PRC show 非诚勿扰 there's one female participant bald coz she damage her hair so gotta shave bald. But her voice make my cock stand :D :D
lol.. nv saw the PRC show as my mandarin no good..

My question to you is "why not"? But I have my reservation about having sex with someone on chemo. Do you know how bad it can be when a person undergoes chemo? You stand no chance of screwing a girl on chemo.
well, just say she finished chemo for like 6 month, but still no hair growing la..

for me, chemo no. cos i cancer patient usually doesn't looks good.

some gals who shaved can be sexy though...
i mean shave until bald bald leh.. haha..

4Dguru
02-05-2013, 12:15 PM
bald or little hair like sinead o connor?

Userlim
02-05-2013, 12:22 PM
Even a cancer patient deserves to have her urges satisfied lor, so hell yeah I will! :)

sane
02-05-2013, 12:31 PM
as last year a guy was dissatisfied when i reject him because him bald..

This is really funny :D

ah rat
02-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Sis,how about pubic hair bald too :D

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 12:58 PM
bald or little hair like sinead o connor?
really bald. like a baby born head la..

Even a cancer patient deserves to have her urges satisfied lor, so hell yeah I will! :)
woah.. really meh? hahaha

This is really funny :D
well, its really happened. even got sour grape case where he wanted to reveal my ID.. lol

Sis,how about pubic hair bald too :D
hmm.. this one is usually done every few month la..

ah rat
02-05-2013, 01:01 PM

Sis, I think should be bald below after chemo :D

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Sis, I think should be bald below after chemo :D
choi 3x touch wood..
i'm not doing chemo la.. :(

just want to get bald..

4Dguru
02-05-2013, 01:23 PM
choi 3x touch wood..

just want to get bald..

u get bald.....? 2 hands 2 legs up to support!

2wideshut
02-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Yup - bald is kinky …. especially if you are bald everywhere … imagine my tongue all over you…

PM me for trial :)

choi 3x touch wood..

just want to get bald..

sane
02-05-2013, 01:32 PM
really bald. like a baby born head la..

woah.. really meh? hahaha

well, its really happened. even got sour grape case where he wanted to reveal my ID.. lol

Sexpose him first :D

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 02:37 PM
u get bald.....? 2 hands 2 legs up to support!
lol.. yeah.. next week..
after my wig come.. lol

Yup - bald is kinky …. especially if you are bald everywhere … imagine my tongue all over you…

PM me for trial :)
errr...

Sexpose him first :D
lol.. no la.. we're in a good term liao..
so many bro sarpork me and disagree with that sour grape act..
so, nothing happened la.. :D

Brainstorm
02-05-2013, 02:48 PM
just want to get bald..

Are you shaving your head bald to support and raise money for the Children's Cancer Foundation? If you are, you are very noble.

maddog_mlvn
02-05-2013, 03:05 PM
lol.. yeah.. next week..
after my wig come.. lol

errr...:D

Sis, no lah u shld not wear a wig. Wear a singlet, braless with tight short and high heel boot. Look very sexy.

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 03:16 PM
Sis, no lah u shld not wear a wig. Wear a singlet, braless with tight short and high heel boot. Look very sexy.
lol.. i'm not a fan of boot in this kind of hot weather..

unsung80
02-05-2013, 03:30 PM
I wouldn't mind, it would be a good experience to cum on the head. :x

maddog_mlvn
02-05-2013, 03:40 PM

Bro like to join u on this act, if u dun mind.

sane
02-05-2013, 03:45 PM

hahahahahahahahhaha tts really funny!!!

sane
02-05-2013, 03:46 PM
lol.. yeah.. next week..
after my wig come.. lol

errr...

lol.. no la.. we're in a good term liao..
so many bro sarpork me and disagree with that sour grape act..
so, nothing happened la.. :D

La, u serious ar.............. really want cut bald...

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 03:51 PM

Bro like to join u on this act, if u dun mind.

hahahahahahahahhaha tts really funny!!!
lol.. i think its abit weird.. -.-

La, u serious ar.............. really want cut bald...
yeah.. very serious.. really be tahan liao.. keep scratching my head.. sigh..

unsung80
02-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Why not cut your hair stylishly short rather than going bold.

starbuck
02-05-2013, 04:00 PM

Sis, I used to have such problem, until my doctor recommend me this shampoo. It is plastic square bottle, with red color wording and with the word poison on it. It had an odd smell. Cannot remember the name liao

That was donkey years ago, you might want to ask your doctor..:)

maddog_mlvn
02-05-2013, 04:06 PM
lol.. i think its abit weird.. -.-

Sis if u really clean shave ur whole body , book a pte pool villa walk and swim in nude and snap a few photo for future memory. Song yy.

t123
02-05-2013, 04:37 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/chentemptationn101.jpg/

If she looks like that would be best. Otherwise, it depends on chemistry.

zeusfist
02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Chemo? no.

Other reason like shaving for hair for hope or just shave because the weather is too damm hot. hell yeah.

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Why not cut your hair stylishly short rather than going bald.
aiya.. go bald later also grow hair mah..

Sis, I used to have such problem, until my doctor recommend me this shampoo. It is plastic square bottle, with red color wording and with the word poison on it. It had an odd smell. Cannot remember the name liao

That was donkey years ago, you might want to ask your doctor..:)
well, i'm not in sg la.. in africa dun have that kinda doc..

Sis if u really clean shave ur whole body , book a pte pool villa walk and swim in nude and snap a few photo for future memory. Song yy.
bo lui to book villa.. *cry*

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/chentemptationn101.jpg/

If she looks like that would be best. Otherwise, it depends on chemistry.
lol.. me not look like that.. *cry*

Chemo? no.

Other reason like shaving for hair for hope or just shave because the weather is too damm hot. hell yeah.
hahaha.. thanks for your answer..

tomabcde8
02-05-2013, 07:26 PM
bald le no hair too pull woh :p

yang punk
02-05-2013, 07:28 PM
If she is bald down under...definitely!;)

maddog_mlvn
02-05-2013, 07:52 PM
bo lui to book villa.. *cry*..

Just back in Sg fm Bali. Stay in a 1 bed room with c/w pte pool. Pm me ur curiouslala email send u some photo to see, cheap room charge.

Iluminati
02-05-2013, 07:56 PM
To answer your question Lala, my answer would be yes. In my opinion, hair is just an accessory to our body which we cut it, keep it long or style it. I think hair is really a non issue because what is more important is the face and the cheek bone. Like Natalie Portman she still look beautiful even when she is bald! :)

As for woman who loss their hair due to chemo, I don't think they will have high sex drive during that period lor. They will be very frail during that time. I still remember Kylie Minogue still look great when she was bald and undergoing chemo! :)

P/S: I don't think wig is such a good idea. It has no wavy look haha. A hat or cap will look just nice. ;)

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 07:57 PM
bald le no hair too pull woh :p
ya lo.. no hair to pull..
and if i use wig, you pull, my wig sure fall down.. -.-

If she is bald down under...definitely!;)
hmm.. this is bald on top leh.. hahaha

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Just back in Sg fm Bali. Stay in a 1 bed room with c/w pte pool. Pm me ur curiouslala email send u some photo to see, cheap room charge.
well, if its $100 per night, no need to tell me la..
its like half of my monthly salary..

To answer your question Lala, my answer would be yes. In my opinion, hair is just an accessory to our body which we cut it, keep it long or style it. I think hair is really a non issue because what is more important is the face and the cheek bone. Like Natalie Portman she still look beautiful even when she is bald! :)

As for woman who loss their hair due to chemo, I don't think they will have high sex drive during that period lor. They will be very frail during that time. I still remember Kylie Minogue still look great when she was bald and undergoing chemo! :)

P/S: I don't think wig is such a good idea. It has no wavy look haha. A hat or cap will look just nice. ;)
woahh.. thanks for your nice comment..
well, you can google for wig brand such "pink coco" or "bright lele" got some nice wig though..

bl@ck_@dder
02-05-2013, 08:16 PM
totally agreed on the part about natalie portman in v for vendetta. a shaved or bald head is also sexy in it's own way. it is also about how the lady carries it off!

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 08:23 PM
totally agreed on the part about natalie portman in v for vendetta. a shaved or bald head is also sexy in it's own way. it is also about how the lady carries it off!
hmm..
actually i was also thinking about this..
there's a LOT of pretty girl out there and i surely cant compete myself to them..
maybe be bald will help me to treasure myself and be happy to be who i am..
as people said hair is girl's crown..
then me, without my crown will be a normal human (not a princess)..
can i upgrade myself from a normal into a princess without having my crown?

PS: thanks a LOT for those supportive ideas.. make me really cant wait to get my hair shaved.. but still need to wait for my wig though..
need to work and can't just step in with bald head.. :D

LovePotion
02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
hmm... must really think twice... is like very bad like that... somemore she just recover

curiouslala
02-05-2013, 10:28 PM
hmm... must really think twice... is like very bad like that... somemore she just recover
what about bald lady then?

lickNpoke
02-05-2013, 10:53 PM
If we click bald or not let's get it on....:)

curiouslala
03-05-2013, 10:11 AM
If we click bald or not let's get it on....:)
nice answer.. ^^

TempLust
03-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Maybe it's just me but I find girls with crew cut short hair or bald pretty sexy and hot.

Sinead o'connor
Faye Wong in her earlier days
Natalie Portman
Demi Moore in GI Jane
There was even one major runway model that was bald and had a tattoo on her scalp

They all looked better than when they had tresses.

SammyNewbie
03-05-2013, 10:54 AM
I got to honestly admit, that I find it strange to screw a bald woman.

But then my technical lead was short, had a bob styled hair cut and had a strange odd shaped face... but I was getting horny every day at the office. I never thought I'd ever want to bonk her cause my default type are mainly long haired, slim and usually fair skinned ladies. :o

I remember when I went to NS and I had to shave my hair botak. I thought that I would look bad with short hair, then my sis actually told me that 'Kor, you must have the certain 'sei', then gals will like you'. Then she showed me a pic of myself smiling like I didn't give a damn that I was bald and I thought I looked better in the picture than I looked with some of my other pics with hair.

So some of it is about confidence. I think appearance will definitely be the first thing that will attract a guy to a girl. But there are lots of other factors that will influence whether a guy will sleep with, or continue to sleep with a girl. Like how fun she is in bed, and whether she turns him on, the so called elusive 'chemistry', that people always use to define stuff they can't explain.

If a girl can turn me on and make me feel horny for her, I don't really give a damn how she looks even if she falls outside my filter. She'll be getting lotsa bonk from me if she just asks. ;)

the_e_ones
03-05-2013, 11:26 AM

Allow me to mint a new abbreviation... COH... Cum On Head!!! :D

Maxico
03-05-2013, 11:30 AM
Y not? I've personally done it with a bald girl b4. Not an Asian girl thou.

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Reminds me of the first female singer "Sinéad O'Connor" that I came across which is almost bald... :D But I like her song below... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0

gajugu
03-05-2013, 12:48 PM
just want to get bald..

curiouslala
03-05-2013, 12:51 PM
Maybe it's just me but I find girls with crew cut short hair or bald pretty sexy and hot.

Sinead o'connor
Faye Wong in her earlier days
Natalie Portman
Demi Moore in GI Jane
There was even one major runway model that was bald and had a tattoo on her scalp

They all looked better than when they had tresses.
thanks for your input.. lol

I got to honestly admit, that I find it strange to screw a bald woman.

But then my technical lead was short, had a bob styled hair cut and had a strange odd shaped face... but I was getting horny every day at the office. I never thought I'd ever want to bonk her cause my default type are mainly long haired, slim and usually fair skinned ladies.

I remember when I went to NS and I had to shave my hair botak. I thought that I would look bad with short hair, then my sis actually told me that 'Kor, you must have the certain 'sei', then gals will like you'. Then she showed me a pic of myself smiling like I didn't give a damn that I was bald and I thought I looked better in the picture than I looked with some of my other pics with hair.

So some of it is about confidence. I think appearance will definitely be the first thing that will attract a guy to a girl. But there are lots of other factors that will influence whether a guy will sleep with, or continue to sleep with a girl. Like how fun she is in bed, and whether she turns him on, the so called elusive 'chemistry', that people always use to define stuff they can't explain.

If a girl can turn me on and make me feel horny for her, I don't really give a damn how she looks even if she falls outside my filter. She'll be getting lotsa bonk from me if she just asks. ;)
lol.. but no hair to grab leh..
and i dun think guy will go to find a bald FL or WL..

Allow me to mint a new abbreviation... COH... Cum On Head!!! :D
lol.. hahaha..

Y not? I've personally done it with a bald girl b4. Not an Asian girl thou.
yep.. its not much asian girl who want to go bald..

Reminds me of the first female singer "Sinéad O'Connor" that I came across which is almost bald... :D But I like her song below... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUiTQvT0W_0
well, i think a month after shaving, will b like that mah.. grow hair abit..

just want to get bald..
go go go!!!

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 01:02 PM
well, i think a month after shaving, will b like that mah.. grow hair abit..

Yup... With a bit of trimming... ;)

ah rat
03-05-2013, 01:04 PM
Sis,since u in Africa,did u try African guy :D

DegenerationX
03-05-2013, 01:07 PM

:eek::eek::eek:

ah rat
03-05-2013, 01:23 PM
:eek::eek::eek:

Why :eek: Just curious as her only

curiouslala
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Yup... With a bit of trimming... ;)
hmm.. i think after abit longer then trim la.. haha..

hmm.. no leh.. they dun like small gal..

SammyNewbie
03-05-2013, 01:42 PM
l
lol.. but no hair to grab leh..and i dun think guy will go to find a bald FL or WL..

Well you are right. Having said that, there were moments of 'no choice', where I picked some less attractive WL. But they were usually REALLY REALLY GOOD in bed. So I always RTF them after that :D

Sis, as long as you are sis, you don't have to worry that no guy will want you here on SBF. I think your message box is already flooded now after you post the thread in the 'Looking for free fuck' section :eek:

As for hair grabbing and pulling, I'm not really a fan of that, but I never had a girlfriend. Paid sex is probably different from real and horny sex.:)

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 01:58 PM
hmm.. i think after abit longer then trim la.. haha..

Do the 'african wax' lor... :D:p:p

DTCEPL
03-05-2013, 02:07 PM
choi 3x touch wood..

just want to get bald..

I do not mind at all!

curiouslala
03-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Well you are right. Having said that, there were moments of 'no choice', where I picked some less attractive WL. But they were usually REALLY REALLY GOOD in bed. So I always RTF them after that :D

Sis, as long as you are sis, you don't have to worry that no guy will want you here on SBF. I think your message box is already flooded now after you post the thread in the 'Looking for free fuck' section

As for hair grabbing and pulling, I'm not really a fan of that, but I never had a girlfriend. Paid sex is probably different from real and horny sex.
usually less attractive equals to cheapo..
as lots of cheapo looking for cheapo, then the cheapo got higher gongfu skill..
are you that bad until no one want to be your GF? or maybe a designed GFE is better for you la.. :D

Do the 'african wax' lor... :D:p
what is african wax? enlighten me pleaseee...

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 02:39 PM
what is african wax? enlighten me pleaseee...

You are in Africa right? Go ask the local... LOL... Just kidding only because I can't ask you go Brazilian Wax since it's different part of human body mah... :p:p

curiouslala
03-05-2013, 04:54 PM
I do not mind at all!
thanks for your answer..

You are in Africa right? Go ask the local... LOL... Just kidding only because I can't ask you go Brazilian Wax since it's different part of human body mah... :p:p
lol.. i will ask local to shave my head la..
no worries..

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 05:43 PM
lol.. i will ask local to shave my head la..
no worries..

I wonder got people wax their head or not... :D:p

curiouslala
03-05-2013, 07:22 PM
why dont you try first?

SYTBigBoobLover
03-05-2013, 08:23 PM
why dont you try first?

But I'm not even considering to bald my head ler... I'll give up my chance who really needs to bald their head... :D:p

angrybigpenis
05-05-2013, 08:19 AM
That has always been one of my fantasies....to hold onto her bold head while I screw her senseless....then coming on her bold head and let my thick cum drip slowly down her face. :p

sane
05-05-2013, 08:34 AM

why dont you try first?

He really made me laugh like loud when I read that! Wax the head ... Ouch :D

devilman
05-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Bald woman can be very sexy too. Why not ?

furritales
05-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Yes there are women who shave their head for a good reason. I had a friend who shave her head for "Hair for hope". And i think it look darn sexy on her. :D

http://www.hairforhope.org.sg/

sane
05-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Yes there are women who shave their head for a good reason. I had a friend who shave her head for "Hair for hope". And i think it look darn sexy on her. :D

I really admire these women for doing it for a noble cause. I could never do it.

SYTBigBoobLover
05-05-2013, 10:48 AM
He really made me laugh like loud when I read that! Wax the head ... Ouch :D

Should be better than Brazillian Wax or Boyzillian Wax right? :D:p

Camel
05-05-2013, 10:57 AM
I would fuck anyone with a pussy, thats the cold hard truth :cool:

curiouslala
05-05-2013, 02:23 PM
But I'm not even considering to bald my head ler... I'll give up my chance who really needs to bald their head...
lol.. u fund for it can?

That has always been one of my fantasies....to hold onto her bold head while I screw her senseless....then coming on her bold head and let my thick cum drip slowly down her face.
another COH guy..

He really made me laugh like loud when I read that! Wax the head ... Ouch
lol.. not that painful than bikini wax la..
my head less sensitive nerves.. even hair pulled oso dun feel so hurt..

Bald woman can be very sexy too. Why not ?
nice answer.. lol

hmm.. wonder can i join that even i'm not in sg.. lol

I really admire these women for doing it for a noble cause. I could never do it.
can i do it too jie?
i'm shaving it anyway.. lol

Should be better than Brazillian Wax or Boyzillian Wax right? :D:p
ya ya.. less painful..

I would fuck anyone with a pussy, thats the cold hard truth :cool:
woahh.. thats doesnt seems good leh.. tsk tsk..
at least i dun just fuck everyone with dick..

SYTBigBoobLover
05-05-2013, 02:48 PM
lol.. u fund for it can?

Sure, no problem. I will be the execute it, for free... ;):D

ya ya.. less painful..

LOL... I have never done any of it. Just my wild guess only... :D:p