PDA

View Full Version : WLs with Fine / Little PUSSY Hair / Pink Labia

Honestkeith
01-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Dear Bros with the recent interest in WLs with Fine ? Little Pussy Hair & Pinkish Oyster craze that have been around for sometime, i guessed it was appropriate to introduced to the forum this new thread which would definitely benefit those forum brothers and others who loved Fine Pubic Hair and Pinkish Oysters and i am a strong advocate of this , really loved it. Senior Bros and all alike kindly contribute to this column whenever you do come across some WLs that is worth mentioning to share with all Bros here. Cheers!

Happy Bonking Guys! :)

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith

Honestkeith
01-05-2013, 08:57 AM
To start off this thread I would share some WLs whom i have tried and found to have the above attributes.

1617 Coffee

2831A Xiao Qian

2831A Cai San

1805 Tao Zi

Bros,,,,, Plz contribute to the list , hopefully this is a good start to more beautiful and wonderful pussies which are both deletable and visually appealing. Cheers!

Sincerely Yours
Honestkeith:)

Allanooi
01-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Bro

Why you create two threads talking about same subjects??

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8427518&postcount=1

Honestkeith
05-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Dear Bros

I believed since the debuting WLs in recent weeks,,, Bros should have come across some really nice WLs with the above attributes,,,, plz do share with us all in the forum.... Many Thanks In Advance.

Looking for more participation from senior Brothers and those who are nice enough to share unreservedly. Bro Bong... , Max priest, Allanooi, GelangFC
Bronze God, Haizdie, Omnia.... Plz do contribute. Cheers!

Sincerely Yours
Honestkeith