PDA

View Full Version : Hunan Zhangjiajie

hardcash
30-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi!
Does anyone have any info for Zhangjiajie, Fenghuang or Changde?
I'll be there in June and hope to find some fun there..
I checked this site, but not able to access..

Can help?

http://www.xfcbbs.com/?fromuid=1272492

Vertu
30-04-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi!
Does anyone have any info for Zhangjiajie, Fenghuang or Changde?
I'll be there in June and hope to find some fun there..
I checked this site, but not able to access..

Can help?

I think not much of ktv or sauna action avail ... more for sight seeing .

Plenty of disco bar , many gals to hook .

hardcash
02-05-2013, 01:19 PM
Thanks Vertu..
So, are you familiar with that place?
Any recommendations to bars or spas?
I'm going to stay around Ziwu Road. Not sure if there's going to be any chionging places around there.

hardcash
28-05-2013, 10:48 PM
I think not much of ktv or sauna action avail ... more for sight seeing .

Plenty of disco bar , many gals to hook .

Anyone been to these places can give advice?
Tried xfcbbs but all about Changde.

kawa333
16-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Not a lot of info here on zhangjiajie so just post something to share with the bros here who are going there... If you go zhangjiajie, you can either stay at zhangjiajie city or wulingyuan. The home inn at zhangjiajie city is in a very beautiful ancient building (but exp at ~200 for the standard there). To stay here you need to travel further up to the tourist places so i stayed in wulingyuan which is nearer to the tourist places. For massage lover, stay along ziwu road (very long road so choose the place wisely) in zhangjiajie city, quite a few massage places there. Wulingyuan is a much smaller town. Stay in xi bu jie as there's where all the clubs are. There's only 2 clubs (quite happening for a tiny little town), just walk ard xibujie after 10pm and you'll hear it. Dont worry about too noisy as the clubs will close by 1am so it'll be quiet after that. I manage to hook up a SYT waitresss in one of them.

For those who are going to 凤凰, yes this is a 古城 but the place is basically a partying place at night with all the bars (too many of them at 酒吧街) along the river. You can find one bar you like or try 百度酒吧 which i like. You can try your luck for ONS. Take note that they close very early by 12 or 1am so do plan early. The crowd unfortunately only starts after 10-11pm so it's quite a short time to see the crowd. For massage lovers, there is not many to be found. I found 1 called 梦里水乡 in the entire place. Walk along Nanhua road all the way to the end where it cross Jianhe road. This is a clean joint and massage is 80. Can choose your massage lady as they have photos inside there :D

Take note, hunan girls are generally very nice n yes they are conservative. Those who know sg will only know it's a clean place thats all, or you can say you're from guangdong they wont be able to tell. That being say you need time to really get their trust. If you want quick kill, just go for FL. my guide tell me she can arrange, lol.

wally888
17-09-2013, 10:39 AM
I stayed in the local hotels before, WL will call u whether u wanna their services. Never dared to try as the tour guide advised us to take caution. Anyone tried?