PDA

View Full Version : Old photos of thai FL..

Aahtaan24
29-04-2013, 06:10 PM
Hi all,

Not sure is there a thread that save all FL photos?

Any kind bro can advise

Thanks

justl00king
29-04-2013, 06:36 PM
I think no one will save old fl photos.

Why bother when new ones keep coming? :D

lickNpoke
29-04-2013, 07:10 PM

I still got one old photo with me given to me by a Thai WL "meow"... it was a half body shot of her taking at Sentosa... sigh... warm memories of her passionate sessions... after she went back I also stop going to the Thai scene already.... because no one can give me the feeling she gave me...

justl00king
29-04-2013, 09:46 PM
after she went back I also stop going to the Thai scene already.... because no one can give me the feeling she gave me...No worries, there will always be another better wl to give you shiokness.

Maybe just that you haven't meet yet. ;)

lickNpoke
29-04-2013, 10:18 PM
No worries, there will always be another better wl to give you shiokness.

Maybe just that you haven't meet yet. ;)

Your positivity is very encouraging:D

justl00king
29-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Your positivity is very encouraging:DHuge pool of talent out there. :p :D :)

Botakhead
29-04-2013, 11:46 PM

I agree too, why bother to keep old photos, FL's cum and go easily.

lickNpoke
29-04-2013, 11:50 PM
I agree too, why bother to keep old photos, FL's cum and go easily.

Huge pool of talent out there. :p :D :)

I agree cum & go..... and yes their technique confirmto exceed meow's kung fu....but it's the feeling I got from her..... I was addicted to her... then one day she just say :"Meow club bun, Meow club bun..."

Then I found out it means:"Meow go home"... damn I RTF her each time 2 session (1 hour) even more passionately, she was like clutching onto pillow case and all as I rammed.... she let out even more screaming until we think OKT was concerned because we came out from room giggling with her blushing and adjusting her gown and me stealing a kiss here and there.... even though he did not ask but the OKT's expression and look was like:"Knn you two o.k. or not leh need to call ambulance or not... KNN... siao kia...."

She had few photos of her folks and one old faded photo of her taken at Sentosa neatly arranged at corner of the room wall beside her working bed... I asked her for it and she gave me without hesitation...

Anyway she went back home... I think she from Hadyai... I wish meow all the best.

crood
30-04-2013, 12:10 AM
touching story, thanks for sharing.

lickNpoke
30-04-2013, 12:12 AM
touching story, thanks for sharing.

Gonna touch dick to jerk off down memory lane of meow liao.... :D

crood
30-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Gonna touch dick to jerk off down memory lane of meow liao.... :D

yup, she sounds so fun :)

justl00king
30-04-2013, 12:15 AM
I agree too, why bother to keep old photos, FL's cum and go easily.Thanks bro, will return soon. ;)

I agree cum & go.....

Anyway she went back home... I think she from Hadyai... I wish meow all the best.You never go Thailand look for her?

She may be really glad to see you and you can sweep her off her feet. :p

lickNpoke
30-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Thanks bro, will return soon. ;)

You never go Thailand look for her?

She may be really glad to see you and you can sweep her off her feet. :p

Mai owl:D meaningless as it was just a good screw with synchronized feelings between us nothing more than that.:D

IAmIsuzu
30-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Hi TS, there was an old site with all the thai FRs but the site has been taken down.

justl00king
02-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Mai owl:D meaningless as it was just a good screw with synchronized feelings between us nothing more than that.:Dhaha..go Los sure to get many other syt for good screws! :D

symboliz
02-05-2013, 05:34 PM
haha..go Los sure to get many other syt for good screws! :D

totally agree with u