PDA

View Full Version : Bonking my classmate who is nt my GF

kelvin0303
06-05-2005, 03:29 PM
After looking through so many thread, i decided to post my past experience.

this happen quite few years ago, just after i finished my 'O" level. At that point of time i was selling those fake perfume but look original.

That day, i was suppose to sent the perfume to my friend. So call her up in the morning, and arrange with her what time to meet. then she say she v tired to go out, so ask mi to sent it to her hse. So as usual went down to her hse at hougang, ard noon. when i reach there, i call her up and ask her to open the gate. Wow!! she came out with her slping dress on!! i could see that she wasn't wearing any bra on that time, wit the just wake up look. SHIT!! my bro started to react liao...then back to our conversation...tell her abt the perfume, n went into her hse for a drink...then we went on +++ing abt our school days and so on....but i really buey tahan liao...her look is damn seductive...but have to control....so we went on +++ing n she invited mi into her room at the third floor... when in and we started to chat n surf the net...but as u noe..net at that time is fuking slow.... and she went onto her bed n lie down...reading so magazine...i really cannt tahan liao...so i went over n sit beside her as she lie down... at first she felt abit uneasy but still okie with it....slowly i went closer n closer to her, pretending to read the magazine oso...Wow!! she really smell gd...i cannt tahan liao..n i went on n grab her hand and when on top of her...but she seem fine with it...there goes it...we started to french and i grab her boobs...pretty nice size..handful...shld be ard cup b or c...she moan...i my bro at that time so like metal rod liao....took off her night dress, saw her big boobs...Wow, i didn't noe she got such big boobs...when down to suck her nipple....and she started to take off my clothes...and she saw my iron rod, grab it and caress it with care....but she doesn't noe how to blow it..haha...still ask mi blow job is really blow ah??so i juz tell her say lick it and suck it. did a bad job, but nvm...and i went on to look for hr pussy liao...She's so wet....went down for so sweet cunt juice n she was moaning like fuck liao...then went on n put my iron rod in....she seem in pain.............to be continue later

peterpan
06-05-2005, 03:41 PM
and she saw my iron rod, grab it and caress it with care....but she doesn't noe how to blow it..haha...still ask mi blow job is really blow ah??so i juz tell her say lick it and suck it. did a bad job, but nvm...and i went on to look for hr pussy liao...She's so wet....went down for so sweet cunt juice n she was moaning like fuck liao...then went on n put my iron rod in....she seem in pain.............to be continue later

Oh u terrorist? Carry IRON ROD with u ard? Haha...

Y cant finish ur whole story, still must continue.... Tap tap tap...

kaizer
06-05-2005, 04:27 PM
my bro started to react liao...

erm pardon me, but how does ur brother react? react wif wad? isit some sort of chemistry reaction dat will make ur brother look nicer? lolx. btw, pls finish ur story, cliffhanging is kinda irritating yea?

nismo88
06-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Oh u terrorist? Carry IRON ROD with u ard? Haha...
Bro PP... give chance la... pple write first story u say terrorist..... later ISA catch him he cant give 2nd half liao..... :D

pleaseaddmypts
06-05-2005, 05:30 PM
most likely fake one again, but who care, we love such stories. do continue:D

After looking through so many thread, i decided to post my past experience.

to be continue later

bLuRbEnG
06-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Whoaz thats interesting cant wait for the next part...

kelvin0303
06-05-2005, 11:21 PM
sori bro...juz now last min got an urgent stuff to settle.....

there goes it.....

so i went very slowly and inserted fully into her....and slowly i started my engine...at first she seems abit nervous n pain...i oso abit scare...so i ask her wan to stop anot...but she shook her head without answering mi...haha...since got permission liao...i went on liao....fuking shit....she was damn tight n wet....the feeling so gd conpare to my gf....so i went on slowly, n she started to moan softly n giving mi those seductive look...cannt liao...i wanna ki siao liao....so went faster n faster....and her moan went louder n louder.....fuking her n looking at her breast movement was fuking high...decided to change to style...so she went on top....haha...she dun noe wat to do on top....siting on mi but dun noe how to shake...SHIT...so bo pian, change to doggie loh...slowly i start my engine on doggie, at first she was on four legged, but slowly i tink her hand tired liao....left two hind leg onli...went faster n faster...her moan went louder n louder....dun noe she moaning or crying liao...but dun care liao...she really can moan v loud...awhile later...she say her leg v tired liao....so change back to normal style again....i really can see that she tired liao...but still enjoying...went on fuking her like no tml, suddenly she started to call my name....her voice trembling....so i went faster n faster....she like cannt take it liao...she beg mi to stop....but how to stop....i haven finish the job...so i dun care n keep her going...got a feeling that i oso cuming liao....on my turbo n unload in her....can really see that she really tired liao....both of us lie on the bed n went up to bathe together....after that i went home n have a long slp to recharge liao...but few day later, she call mi up....seems v shy to mention abt the incident...haha....+++ cork abit with her....i thought that was the end of story with her liao...BUT...she ask mi if i could go to her hse, she sa her computer spoil..haha...i ws tinking...she muz be enjoying our session that day...so when to her hse again....check on her computer...HEY...nothing is spoil....then she tell mi....actually she ask mi there not becoz computer spoil is becoz she got things to ask mi...but pai sey....then i keep on asking .....but she like dun noe how to say out...so keep asking n asking...but start to roam on her body liao....suddenly she ask, CAN U TEACH MI HOW TO BLOW!!!Wow....i was shock...n i reply I HAVE NV DONE A BLOW TO MYSELF...HOW TO TEACH U??hahaha...she laugh...so she went on to take out my clothes n i take out hers...she went down n hold on to my bro...n ask wat to do...so i tell her to pt my bro inside her mouth move slowly, lick the crown...she did it...went faster n faster....fuk...kanna her teeth....i ask her to stop....she gif mi those cutie look....SHIT...cannt liao lah..endure the pain n i bonk her that day again....haha....so we became sex partner after that...going to her hse mean having sex with her....but nv last for v long...tink after bonking her 6 times, we broke off liao...i tink her BF now muz be enjoying her v much...Coz i taught her the master of blowjob...all thks to mi...hahaha...but if can i still tink that she is a gd fuck....

07-05-2005, 02:09 AM
wow...brother, seems u hve the best of both world at that time....her and ur gf...

owen10
07-05-2005, 03:04 AM
wah! tis bro sec 4 ani hiong liao! :D

Piglet
07-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Nice Story. More to come ? ;)

yahrite
07-05-2005, 04:09 PM
nice one... any other story or exp to share?

JAXXX
07-05-2005, 04:27 PM
wah! tis bro sec 4 ani hiong liao! :D

Personally i feel it's good to start early... if wait until later then all the good stuff oso gone liao.

kelvin0303
07-05-2005, 07:13 PM
yo bro...yes there are more to come....but have to wait awhile...busy this few day....starting early mean u will have all the virgin pussy...haha...virgin nowadays hard to come liao...i will write more about i n my ex-gf....she is v horny....

JAXXX
08-05-2005, 03:11 AM
starting early mean u will have all the virgin pussy...haha...virgin nowadays hard to come liao...

Exactly! Kicking myself for being such a nerdy retard back in Sec sch days. If i were to go back and see myself back then...i'll give the younger "me" a real good one to wake up "his" idea! :D After the wacking...will then try to lead "him" astray.

happyman512
08-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks Bro Kevin0303 for sharing this thread. After reading your great and juicy experience, U really make me think back about 12 years ago...... :rolleyes:

Back there..... I was from New Town Sec. Being an E-Math guru, I was always demand by my classmates to give extra E-Math tution after school. We always form 4-5 students study group. Among the students, there was a girl. Her built was small (about 155cm)but her "BIG" I think about 32C breasts always caught my eyes. I was trying to figure out with my Math calcualtion and logic formulate.... how can she carried such a heavy load :confused:

To be back shortly...

delayer
08-05-2005, 01:58 PM
think about 32C breasts always caught my eyes. I was trying to figure out with my Math calcualtion and logic formulate.... how can she carried such a heavy load :confused:

To be back shortly...

girls always carry heavy load. and they also have to endure cramps and blood lost. But do hope your story will come soon :D

duracell
08-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Exactly! Kicking myself for being such a nerdy retard back in Sec sch days. If i were to go back and see myself back then...i'll give the younger "me" a real good one to wake up "his" idea! :D After the wacking...will then try to lead "him" astray.

Exactly bro! All those wasted years, if only time can go back to then... :D

Kel, nice story! Keep more coming..

08-05-2005, 03:42 PM
continue brother.......seems to be a juicy interesting story :)

grandfather
09-05-2005, 12:48 AM
Thanks Bro Kevin0303 for sharing this thread. After ...........................

To be back shortly...

bro, which year you in? c'wealth mrt that campus or the new one?