PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried her before?

longgun
05-05-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi all sammyboy brothers. I'm just a newbie here. Just wanted to ask you brother if anyone here has done this girl by the name of 'Lee' from Baccara?
She a pretty cute short haired girl. Ah..while i was there last week someone barfined her before I could do anything...until now still thinking of her.....haha
would be greatful if anyone have FR on her or can direct me to one if there is one earlier...
thanks and continue having fucking fun!! :D

Khun_Thai_Jedi
06-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Where is this place ???

longgun
06-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Its Baccara at soi cowboy

durex
13-05-2005, 04:30 PM
Where is it??? european place? :confused:

Bangkok Master
13-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Hi all sammyboy brothers. I'm just a newbie here. Just wanted to ask you brother if anyone here has done this girl by the name of 'Lee' from Baccara?
She a pretty cute short haired girl. Ah..while i was there last week someone barfined her before I could do anything...until now still thinking of her.....haha
would be greatful if anyone have FR on her or can direct me to one if there is one earlier...
thanks and continue having fucking fun!! :D

So what's her working no. in Baccara? There are a couple of babes who can meet the SG standard, you could check it out 1 girl "Ying" next time around. Maybe I can help u to check it out cos I'm just working in the building slightly opp to Soi Cowboy........... :D

singrakthai
13-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Where is it??? european place? :confused:

hehe.. funny question.... Soi Cowboy is in Thailand, Bangkok... its near Asoke skytrain station... don't expect to see cowboys there though.. hehe... and before u start asking funny questions like "no cowboys why call soi cowboy".. well, long story and i'm no history expert and this threat is not about the histroy of soi cowboy anyway....
baccara is one of the a gogo pubs in soi cowboy......

cheers

James Pierce
23-05-2005, 04:37 AM
Not sure. Do you know her number? I did a girl named Lee with short hair from the 2nd floor of Baccara. Pretty good, but not really a GFE. Also, she's willingto go bareback so be careful. Damage 2000 baht + room

Zambo
23-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Going to BKK on 7 June - will try to check out and get photo. Any more info?

Zambo