PDA

View Full Version : Availability of gals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

bj lover
14-05-2005, 03:03 AM
Hi bro, i'm a total newbie here, after reading so much on cat 80, i feel i should give it a try as i usually go 4 cat 40.. Hope any bros can enlighten me on my doubts?

Would like 2 try LE or lai lai on my first try as i prefer bj and CMI suits me best, can anyone tell me her home base?

wat time does cat 80 usually close??

Kiddo
14-05-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi bro kiddo long time no see your posting how seen like you have not update yourself on GL in here for sometime now. :confused:

Hello! Yah lor, been quite busy with work and studies but I've heard her saying she wanted to leave mid this year the last time I saw her quite a couple of months back. So I wasn't actually caught off guard. She's a good girl and deserves to retire when the going is still good for her.

Good for me too. One less reason to visit GL. Now waiting for MeiJi to retire too so I can quit GL completely. :D

sdfr
14-05-2005, 02:51 PM
Malay Lily or 2831A Lily?? If the latter...she works alternate days... if Monday cant get... u can try again on Tues or Wed.

Cheers
The Hustler

lily 2831a i saw her a few weeks ago so she's still around.

14-05-2005, 05:23 PM
Hello! Yah lor, been quite busy with work and studies but I've heard her saying she wanted to leave mid this year the last time I saw her quite a couple of months back. So I wasn't actually caught off guard. She's a good girl and deserves to retire when the going is still good for her.

Good for me too. One less reason to visit GL. Now waiting for MeiJi to retire too so I can quit GL completely. :D
But I was caught off guard last time see her was before CNY but never say anything about retire but like what you say (She's a good girl and deserves to retire when the going is still good for her) Let's hope she be happy and completely retire from GL. As for me after Amy and Pinky retire now on semi-retire mode only Small Ivy and Gigi is the only reason why I'm still hang on to GL after they retier think I go on too? Anyway have upped your rep point. :D

iceman
16-05-2005, 09:48 PM
haven't been able to get happy1 for 2-3 months liao...called last month and okt said she went back for 1 month. Called last week okt not sure if she was back. called today again, okt said she's gone back for "holiday" but dunno when she will return... emelda from the same house is also on semi-retirement now....any brothers know if they are working and when they will be back?

17-05-2005, 11:56 AM
haven't been able to get happy1 for 2-3 months liao...called last month and okt said she went back for 1 month. Called last week okt not sure if she was back. called today again, okt said she's gone back for "holiday" but dunno when she will return... emelda from the same house is also on semi-retirement now....any brothers know if they are working and when they will be back?
Seen like 2 more gals going to retire soon :(

steamer
17-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Seen like 2 more gals going to retire soon :(

i heard emel is back, but as usual avail after 2.30pm..

kennysoo
22-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Pinky still around. I got her yesterday in willie's place.

Was talking to willie asking for atrget when I saw her come in for another bro.
immediately ask for her.

Look more 'matured' now but certainly is her. No doubt.

anyway, never bother to ask her about retirement 'news'

cheers

Here some update on the gals who have our shore this year:
1) Amy (3021A) last day 30-1-05
2) Pinky (1606A) Last day 1-5-05

And the gals who have gone back for they'er month long break and not back yet.
1)Gigi (2831)
2)Joanne (2831)
3)Celine (2837)
4) Dolphin (1425)

That's all I know of maybe bro's here may like to put in your update too?

23-05-2005, 12:22 AM

immediately ask for her.

cheers
:eek: Sure!! Much call Tommy tomorrow to comfirm this news

KGB_LK
23-05-2005, 12:39 AM
:eek: Sure!! Much call Tommy tomorrow to comfirm this news

It was Tommy who told you she quit?

wkylim
23-05-2005, 02:31 AM

Hi, Bro iceman

You must have miss Happy1 a lot hah! She a cute & diligent girl, don’t you think so, I’m her regular & I miss her too! During CNY I have had a season with her, she told me that if everything smoothly work out I will be disappear from GL soon! Last month we celebrate her birthday at her home base! During conversation, suddenly she told me, Hi dear; you better find yourself a better one I’m going to bye bye soon oh! And I wish her all the Best, told her "I will always miss you my love!" My last season with her wash on 10 of April, her mobile line has disconnected and didn’t appear since then!! :o

23-05-2005, 01:32 PM
It was Tommy who told you she quit?
Infact she told me she's quiting when I SMS her to verify and Tommy was the last one who give me the news but sometime Tommy info........ you know what I mean :D

askale
23-05-2005, 06:22 PM
to all bro

Is blue sky coming back to work? Is she still here her homebase 1429?
Thanks.

askale

23-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Infact she told me she's quiting when I SMS her to verify and Tommy was the last one who give me the news but sometime Tommy info........ you know what I mean :D
Just now called Tommy to comfirm if Pinky have come back was told ny him that she come back few days back but now MIA again.

Fiedler
24-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi all,

I heard from a friend of mine that BLUE ICE have retired, is this true? If this is true, I'm totally devastated.
She gives the best Bbbj from the few ladies I have tried. I'll surely be back to see her when I come back in June that's if she's still around.

Thanks.

iceman
27-05-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi, Bro iceman

You must have miss Happy1 a lot hah! She a cute & diligent girl, don’t you think so, I’m her regular & I miss her too! During CNY I have had a season with her, she told me that if everything smoothly work out I will be disappear from GL soon! Last month we celebrate her birthday at her home base! During conversation, suddenly she told me, Hi dear; you better find yourself a better one I’m going to bye bye soon oh! And I wish her all the Best, told her "I will always miss you my love!" My last season with her wash on 10 of April, her mobile line has disconnected and didn’t appear since then!! :o

yah man.. really missed her sweet and bright attitude.. which is rare in GL. But I am happy that she has found something better and wish her well.

So Bro, hv you found a replacement for her?? ;)

CuteBuns
27-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Just now called Tommy to comfirm if Pinky have come back was told ny him that she come back few days back but now MIA again.

hi bro 5931,

I think Pinky really retire liao. Called my regular OKT, & he said pinky really left our shores a 2-3 days ago.. weep..weep.... :(

cheers,

cutebuns

27-05-2005, 05:59 PM
hi bro 5931,

I think Pinky really retire liao. Called my regular OKT, & he said pinky really left our shores a 2-3 days ago.. weep..weep.... :(

cheers,

cutebuns
hard to say from what I know this is not the first time she say she going to retire, let's wait for another 3 month still no news of her confirm retire(just like the sweet Amy of 3021A). :(

new_cummer
28-05-2005, 04:58 PM
Hi all,

I heard from a friend of mine that BLUE ICE have retired, is this true? If this is true, I'm totally devastated.
She gives the best Bbbj from the few ladies I have tried. I'll surely be back to see her when I come back in June that's if she's still around.

Thanks.
She have not retired...just came back...will probably start work in a few days time. ;)

Enjoy
nc

wkylim
29-05-2005, 02:20 AM
yah man.. really missed her sweet and bright attitude.. which is rare in GL. But I am happy that she has found something better and wish her well.

So Bro, hv you found a replacement for her?? ;)

Oh dear, I have being struggle for months just to find another girl like her!Actually I use to look for her every time I went for a bonk since she start work as WL at GL till now! Accept when she’s away for menstruation or holiday! I hardly look for other WLs hence don’t have any preferable girl suit me lei !!
Bro iceman; do you have any nice lady similar as her please don’t hesitate to inform me, Thanks a million! Best regard n have a nice time! ;)

Cheers Bro
????

iceman
29-05-2005, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=wkylim]Oh dear, I have being struggle for months just to find another girl like her!Actually I use to look for her every time I went for a bonk since she start work as WL at GL till now! Accept when she’s away for menstruation or holiday! I hardly look for other WLs hence don’t have any preferable girl suit me lei !!
Bro iceman; do you have any nice lady similar as her please don’t hesitate to inform me, Thanks a million! Best regard n have a nice time! ;)
/QUOTE]
Sure bro,
are u looking for similar physical features? if u're looking for someone as cute and petite as happy1, there's dolphin and celine...of course, they have different personalities and so far, I haven't found someone who can click with me as well as happy1...
So who hv looked up since her departure and how were they?

Kiddo
30-05-2005, 09:59 AM

immediately ask for her.

cheers

Sure or not? My heart skipped one beat when I saw yr posting. :p

30-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Maybe like before put us smoke bomb again?

wkylim
30-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by iceman

Sure bro,
are u looking for similar physical features? if u're looking for someone as cute and petite as happy1, there's dolphin and celine...of course, they have different personalities and so far, I haven't found someone who can click with me as well as happy1...
So who hv looked up since her departure and how were they?

Yah lo! Me too! The two you mention, they are really thumbs up! But it is rare to get another one similar like Happy1! Those really good stuff are already gone! What is the next? It is because we click so well, therefore I miss her so much! Btw, Blue Sky not bad too, have U ever try her yet? Her look, every part of the body is really good! Unfortunately her personalities has change! So Bro, hope U could find another one whose can click with U well! For myself, I think, maybe, perhaps, I have to retire from GL soon! Anyway Bro iceman; wish U all the Best n have a nice bonk! :rolleyes:

Best regard Cheers

iceman
31-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Btw, Blue Sky not bad too, have U ever try her yet? Her look, every part of the body is really good! Unfortunately her personalities has change! So Bro, hope U could find another one whose can click with U well! For myself, I think, maybe, perhaps, I have to retire from GL soon! Anyway Bro iceman; wish U all the Best n have a nice bonk!

Tks for the suggestion bro. no..I have not tried BS yet...hmm, maybe should do it one day. heard quite difficult to get unless u go to her homebase. But then again, not sure since you said her personality has changed? you mean her attitude is no good? For me, attitude and personality are key...if the gal got lousy attitude and pull long face, even if she looks like zhang zi ye or have big assets like JLo, I will not RTF.
cheers.

MyBluesky
01-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Tks for the suggestion bro. no..I have not tried BS yet...hmm, maybe should do it one day. heard quite difficult to get unless u go to her homebase. But then again, not sure since you said her personality has changed? you mean her attitude is no good? For me, attitude and personality are key...if the gal got lousy attitude and pull long face, even if she looks like zhang zi ye or have big assets like JLo, I will not RTF.
cheers.

Ha.........this problem I mentioned in my previous post already.
Actually her looks is not much attractive to me now, her service had been drop already. She think she is famous and her regular customers keep going to her, so she don't bother the new ones.
So until now I don't look for her, Blue Diamond & Bai Xue is stiil my best in GL

iceman
01-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Ha.........this problem I mentioned in my previous post already.
Actually her looks is not much attractive to me now, her service had been drop already. She think she is famous and her regular customers keep going to her, so she don't bother the new ones.
So until now I don't look for her, Blue Diamond & Bai Xue is stiil my best in GL
reaally ah...then perhaps I should give her a miss. heard about blue diamond but some bros mentioned she had STD so I'm giving her a miss too. Bai Xue is not bad and on my list of repeats but damn difficult to get.
BTW, read yr last post about BSky. what did she do to yr didi?? still pain or not?

MyBluesky
01-06-2005, 02:37 PM
reaally ah...then perhaps I should give her a miss. heard about blue diamond but some bros mentioned she had STD so I'm giving her a miss too. Bai Xue is not bad and on my list of repeats but damn difficult to get.
BTW, read yr last post about BSky. what did she do to yr didi?? still pain or not?

After her blowjob then I get pain in another da morning..........
The doctor told me this is a disease from sex (e.g: blowjob), but now is ok already. I still prefer "Happy" that she give me a fantasy BBBJ in my life.......same as "Jenny", do you try "Happy" b4??

Who is yr regular now?? PM me leh...!!!

MyBluesky
01-06-2005, 02:40 PM
After I post to reply Bro "Iceman" , the point deduct from 8 => 5.
Seems can't talk abt the bad things of BS.
:(

CuteBuns
01-06-2005, 09:01 PM

Hi bro iceman,

U should give Blue Diamond a chance. Even if its true that she has gotten STD b4, its not her fault. The fact that she is still in GL working proves that she is STD-free rite. I am sure she would not have pass the monthly medical test if she has any medical problems.

cheers,

cutebuns

CuteBuns
01-06-2005, 09:11 PM
After I post to reply Bro "Iceman" , the point deduct from 8 => 5.
Seems can't talk abt the bad things of BS.
:(

Bro MyBluesky,

Its not that u cant voice your opinion in the forum but sometimes we have to be sensitive to realise the after-effects of our comments. Commenting abt poor service from Bluesky is one thing, but to suggest that she have STD is another. It can really affect their livelihood. Customers are human afterall, and they would rather believe than to risk trying.

Blue Diamond is one example. Ever since the STD comment on her, her biz dropped like a brick. I tried her after the STD scare, and feel that we should not be biased after one incident. Like what I say earlier, if she really got STD, she would have been sent home liao by AV.

cheers,

cutebuns

MyBluesky
01-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Bro MyBluesky,

Its not that u cant voice your opinion in the forum but sometimes we have to be sensitive to realise the after-effects of our comments. Commenting abt poor service from Bluesky is one thing, but to suggest that she have STD is another. It can really affect their livelihood. Customers are human afterall, and they would rather believe than to risk trying.

Blue Diamond is one example. Ever since the STD comment on her, her biz dropped like a brick. I tried her after the STD scare, and feel that we should not be biased after one incident. Like what I say earlier, if she really got STD, she would have been sent home liao by AV.

cheers,

cutebuns

Of coz u can't say that......I hope all brother can prevent the risk, rather than spread the disease in SG. If you really care their livelihood, then keep going on.
I just share my experience to yours, not affect their livelihood. So all bro if your want to try them, pls remember think twice.......wear condom to protect yr life.........

kennysoo
02-06-2005, 12:25 AM

Sure...Never plan to try her as I thought she is gone. Was looking for Mei Zhi, JC , Ping Ping but she happen to be there when I was waiting for target so I switch target immediately. She was excited about Liverpool prospect in the champion league.

My last encounter with her was 2 years back !!!!! Is she still around now. Not sure....I only go GL once a month . Just try my luck for that day that I go down.

Good luck to you for finding her..

cheers

02-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Sure...Never plan to try her as I thought she is gone. Was looking for Mei Zhi, JC , Ping Ping but she happen to be there when I was waiting for target so I switch target immediately. She was excited about Liverpool prospect in the champion league.

My last encounter with her was 2 years back !!!!! Is she still around now. Not sure....I only go GL once a month . Just try my luck for that day that I go down.

Good luck to you for finding her..

cheers
last heard she MIA as nobody I know really knew if she have retire or on long break (Sound like San San le! :eek: )

Kiddo
04-06-2005, 11:42 PM
She was excited about Liverpool prospect in the champion league.
cheers

Better don't let her know I support Everton. :p

Mybluesky1
05-06-2005, 07:47 PM
OK, seems yr support BS, then Igive her a chance.
Tomorrow I will bring my "toys" and use my finger to screw her cunt, see her
blood still come out or not.........haha!!!!!

Spend so much $$$ and mins my point in forum......must teach her a lesson and see my power!!!! WOW.........Tm must hardly bang her until she die.....
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

wkylim
06-06-2005, 01:40 AM
Oh..oh..oh…All Bro out they, please do not post any comments or criticize on individual! you’re not only affect they’re livelihood also direct or indirectly force them to retire! As Bro Cutebuns says we should not be biased after one incident. If they really got STD, they would have been sent home by AV! At sammy boy Commercial Sex forum we only voice ours comment on sex discussions, not criticism on individual! If you’re indefinite or ignorant to do so, you’re going to destroy them silently! :mad:

However, Safe Sex are more significant Not Criticism!!!!....

Regards

Mybluesky1
06-06-2005, 07:13 AM
Hahaha.............I m Back!!!!
Today I will fuck BS as your bro reduced my points.
I will bring my "toys" & use my finger to screw her, any bro want to join me??
Then bang harder until she die..........yeah!!!!

kent32
06-06-2005, 10:52 AM

why you so cruel !!!

they are just here to make some money and go back.

:mad:

ming
07-06-2005, 03:53 AM

Learn to forgive n u will be in better.

18years
07-06-2005, 10:46 PM

What's the point u want to mention?? Let's imagine u screw by others...what is yr feeling?? If you want bang harder, u shold try bang a vehicle or your boss!!!!!!

& Iwill forgive you........seems you hv mentally problem. :(

sdfr
11-06-2005, 01:08 PM
I think people who fight over prostitutes are a bit silly.

keowteow
13-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know where is she?? Dissapeared from the scene...

Thankss

john99
14-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Anyone has heard of Zhi Yi 2034A lately?? She has disappear for many months liao. Is she retired?? Her OKT kept on saying she is coming back soon.

Jang5556
14-06-2005, 06:12 PM
Anyone has heard of Zhi Yi 2034A lately?? She has disappear for many months liao. Is she retired?? Her OKT kept on saying she is coming back soon.

Heard from sources that this girl is doing her own stuff and may or may not come back. She has not officially retired yet but would not hold my breath waiting.

Regards

Jang

sponge05
14-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Heard from sources that this girl is doing her own stuff and may or may not come back. She has not officially retired yet but would not hold my breath waiting.

Regards

Jang

yup bro, she opened up a shop in JB or KL. it've been in business for quite some time now and is doing quite ok.

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
14-06-2005, 08:48 PM
yup bro, she opened up a shop in JB or KL. it've been in business for quite some time now and is doing quite ok.

cheers,
sponge

Wah, your G2 department so on the ball ah? :)

Good for her. Guess if doing ok maybe she will not be back anytime soon.

Regards

Jang

sponge05
15-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Wah, your G2 department so on the ball ah? :)

Good for her. Guess if doing ok maybe she will not be back anytime soon.

Regards

Jang

actually she told me quite sometime ago plus we still keep in touch to update each other. anyway her ambition is to be a boss so i guess now her dream is coming true.

My G2 department is focusing on other targets. :D

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
15-06-2005, 09:10 AM
actually she told me quite sometime ago plus we still keep in touch to update each other. anyway her ambition is to be a boss so i guess now her dream is coming true.

My G2 department is focusing on other targets. :D

cheers,
sponge

Ah ok, did not actually know you were a regular of hers. Looking at this, your range of girls quite wide huh? Can do the pretty but not so great service girls like Ada, Iris and Zhi Yi but also go for the aggressive ones like Susan and CK. Guess you can fuck anything then huh? hehehehe

Really? Your G2 dept has accquired new targets? Massage parlor or GL? Pray tell :)

Regards

Jang

sponge05
15-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Ah ok, did not actually know you were a regular of hers. Looking at this, your range of girls quite wide huh? Can do the pretty but not so great service girls like Ada, Iris and Zhi Yi but also go for the aggressive ones like Susan and CK. Guess you can fuck anything then huh? hehehehe

Really? Your G2 dept has accquired new targets? Massage parlor or GL? Pray tell :)

Regards

Jang

hahaha.. yup bro. sometimes will want hardcore bonking then CK, Susan, Yoki, Seiko, Sammi etc pops to mind. GF type service then Ada, Yuki, Bai He, Ai Lee etc, pretty type with very normal service then Zhi Yi.

ya man, my G2 departments updates me on anything or anyone they think will aroused my interest. it ranges from GL gals, massage parlours, HCs, FLs and now KTVs. their recent updates focus more on massage parlours & KTVs. As for GL, only update me on the movements of my FAVs. can already forsee my coming long leave back s'pore will be a busy & tiring one. lucky CO not going back with me. :D

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
15-06-2005, 02:39 PM
hahaha.. yup bro. sometimes will want hardcore bonking then CK, Susan, Yoki, Seiko, Sammi etc pops to mind. GF type service then Ada, Yuki, Bai He, Ai Lee etc, pretty type with very normal service then Zhi Yi.

ya man, my G2 departments updates me on anything or anyone they think will aroused my interest. it ranges from GL gals, massage parlours, HCs, FLs and now KTVs. their recent updates focus more on massage parlours & KTVs. As for GL, only update me on the movements of my FAVs. can already forsee my coming long leave back s'pore will be a busy & tiring one. lucky CO not going back with me. :D

cheers,
sponge

hehehe ok sounds good then. Anything and everything, depending on mood.

So who besides Iris are on your GL list? Anything new or interesting or going for regulars mainly?

Regards

Jang

sponge05
15-06-2005, 02:49 PM
hehehe ok sounds good then. Anything and everything, depending on mood.

So who besides Iris are on your GL list? Anything new or interesting or going for regulars mainly?

Regards

Jang

on my list now are mostly repeats & regulars except for Iris. The rest of them are Ada, Yuki, CK, Susan, Zhu Er, Xin Yi, Bai He. Might go for East, Rui Yi, Sammi, MJ. hehehe.. pretty long list.

cheers,
sponge

zyxel01
15-06-2005, 04:52 PM
on my list now are mostly repeats & regulars except for Iris. The rest of them are Ada, Yuki, CK, Susan, Zhu Er, Xin Yi, Bai He. Might go for East, Rui Yi, Sammi, MJ. hehehe.. pretty long list.

cheers,
sponge

Sally not in the list? Or is she a default, no need to be mentioned...

Cheers!
zyxel

sponge05
15-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Sally not in the list? Or is she a default, no need to be mentioned...

Cheers!
zyxel

oh yah, forgotten about her. yup, she's on list too. Just hope the queue for her isn't too long. u visited her recently?

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
15-06-2005, 11:09 PM

cheers,
sponge

Yeah boss, surely must be able to get one of these on your visit!!

Yuki, CK, Zhu Er and Rui Yi maybe hard to get. The others should be easy. Have fun!!

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
15-06-2005, 11:11 PM
oh yah, forgotten about her. yup, she's on list too. Just hope the queue for her isn't too long. u visited her recently?

cheers,
sponge

Did not know you fan of this girl also? Wah piang, so many girls. How on earth you can go to GL and not find one of them on any visit??

regards

jang

sponge05
16-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Did not know you fan of this girl also? Wah piang, so many girls. How on earth you can go to GL and not find one of them on any visit??

regards

jang

Sally huh, hehehe.. once in a while will repeat her, not exactly a regular. by right i should be able to find at least one on my every visit but i've encounter 3-4 times that my entire list is not working!!!

cheers,
sponge

sponge05
16-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah boss, surely must be able to get one of these on your visit!!

Yuki, CK, Zhu Er and Rui Yi maybe hard to get. The others should be easy. Have fun!!

Regards

Jang

Ada & Xin Yi also not working regularly so will also be difficult. sigh.. all those on the upper part of my list are hard to get.

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
16-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Sally huh, hehehe.. once in a while will repeat her, not exactly a regular. by right i should be able to find at least one on my every visit but i've encounter 3-4 times that my entire list is not working!!!

cheers,
sponge

That is sad to hear...a list of nearly 10 girls and all cannot get. Quite crazy if you think about it...

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
16-06-2005, 09:03 AM
Ada & Xin Yi also not working regularly so will also be difficult. sigh.. all those on the upper part of my list are hard to get.

cheers,
sponge

I thought I had read in here that these two a little more on the ball now and can get quite easily?

Regards

Jang

sponge05
16-06-2005, 09:05 AM
That is sad to hear...a list of nearly 10 girls and all cannot get. Quite crazy if you think about it...

Regards

Jang

well bro, i always look on the bright side. this is a very good choice for me to try new gals, just ask OKT to pick one for me.

cheers,
sponge

sponge05
16-06-2005, 09:07 AM
I thought I had read in here that these two a little more on the ball now and can get quite easily?

Regards

Jang

really?? what i heard from my G2 department is always MIA. even Ada told me that she seldom work cos a bit lazy thus advise me to call first before making a trip down.

Xin Yi should be easier to get as compared to Ada but also tends to MIA for long periods.

cheers,
sponge

zyxel01
16-06-2005, 10:45 AM

cheers,
sponge
Nope, out of cash right now... need to wait till next month....

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
16-06-2005, 05:57 PM
well bro, i always look on the bright side. this is a very good choice for me to try new gals, just ask OKT to pick one for me.

cheers,
sponge

Well, if you are like me, you say that but when time comes, you will be hesitant to take a new girl....hehe

Regards

Jang

wishwell
21-06-2005, 01:17 PM
Sorry to ask.. is these girls you all mentioning are CAT80 or CAT150..
Paiseh to ask such stupid question.. but i am quite a newbie..
thanks anyway :)

21-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Sorry to ask.. is these girls you all mentioning are CAT80 or CAT150..
Paiseh to ask such stupid question.. but i am quite a newbie..
thanks anyway :)
There's CAT150 and CAT80 but not CAT40

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 12:59 PM

cheers,
sponge

Xin Yi??.. from where..... :confused:

name don't sound familiar..

sponge05
22-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Xin Yi??.. from where..... :confused:

name don't sound familiar..

Xin Yi from W06

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Xin Yi from W06

hor..... okok, i call XINGYI.. XIN YI.... same lah..

Zepil99
23-06-2005, 10:51 AM
any1 knows if Dolphin is back from her break?

23-06-2005, 06:14 PM
any1 knows if Dolphin is back from her break?
Saw her at Tommy place today and had her last week.

Zepil99
26-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Saw her at Tommy place today and had her last week.

great news, thanks for the update

gary1910
02-07-2005, 04:41 AM
San San is back.

mr tigger
02-07-2005, 03:48 PM
anyone know if Singtel is working?

heard that she came back for medical check. anyone know if she has start working.

Desperate to have her.

02-07-2005, 07:13 PM
GiGi(2831) CAT150 back in action. Any bros know if Jessical Malay CAT80 back in action?

gary1910
02-07-2005, 09:22 PM
GiGi(2831) CAT150 back in action. Any bros know if Jessical Malay CAT80 back in action?
No, she not back yet.

02-07-2005, 09:34 PM
No, she not back yet.Thanks for the info! :)

askale
10-07-2005, 07:34 AM
Hi, all to bro

I was walked along around at Geylang and saw a gal for a white jacket with light blue bra and short light blue skrit. She walked at Lor 16 last Sat night about 10pm. I think her homebase is L16H39.

Can u tell me what is her gal name? Which one of CAT 80 or CAT 150? I think she is very pretty slim body and long leg..WOW. I want to her.I will be visiting a gal's homebase again. I try to her. Thanks. Cheer up..:)

From
Askale

kennysoo
10-07-2005, 05:41 PM
I think this time it is confirmed. Her card has being cancelled. She is not working anymore.

10-07-2005, 11:22 PM
I think this time it is confirmed. Her card has being cancelled. She is not working anymore.
Your right heard from one of the hse gal that she have some problem with the boss that's why she quit for good? :(

steamer
11-07-2005, 05:46 PM
San San is back.

thks for the update; must call mr T for her soon. Seems onli he can get her fast.
cheers

The_Hustler
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
thks for the update; must call mr T for her soon. Seems onli he can get her fast.
cheers

Hehe....Mr. T, time for the A Team move in as well.

Yep, San San is back....Mr T was all perked and excited about it.

C Team,
The Hustler

CumKing
11-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Hehe....Mr. T, time for the A Team move in as well.

Yep, San San is back....Mr T was all perked and excited about it.

C Team,
The Hustler

Got A, got C, got T..apa ini??? Hehehe

TLC,

CK

KGB_LK
11-07-2005, 08:28 PM

haiz, another gem, gone.....from my brief memory, she got the jc sch ger look?
pity

askale
14-07-2005, 12:01 AM
Hey..all bro

Pls reply to me soon. I want know what is her name of gal for her homebase 1637 as below..Can u help me..I saw a gal last Sat night. She is very slim body and long leg..

I hope u reply to me soon..Cheer..")

Hi, all to bro

I was walked along around at Geylang and saw a gal for a white jacket with light blue bra and short light blue skrit. She walked at Lor 16 last Sat night about 10pm. I think her homebase is L16H39.

Can u tell me what is her gal name? Which one of CAT 80 or CAT 150? I think she is very pretty slim body and long leg..WOW. I want to her.I will be visiting a gal's homebase again. I try to her. Thanks. Cheer up..:)

From
Askale

pitcher
14-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Bros,
im new in this thread.
any bros know any call girls??
too tired go around geylang ahh. after work..
good thing i live near, at east side.
must be hot ok? kekeke..
prefer PRC leh :D

kelvin82
14-07-2005, 04:34 AM
may i know if CAT80 zhi ling is back? heard that she's back in malaysia

Uncle Yoda
19-07-2005, 01:41 AM
Got A, got C, got T..apa ini??? Hehehe

TLC,

CK

King of Cum, is San San from Tommy's place?? how long will she be there??

Uncle Yoda
19-07-2005, 01:45 AM
May I know whether San San of Tommy's place is back or not?? and for how long?? Cunt King...or any old timer here pls advise me...

Uncle Yoda
19-07-2005, 01:47 AM
san san, where are you??

KGB_LK
19-07-2005, 08:02 PM
uncle yoda, first and foremost san san is not Tommy's gal, in any case the scenario of Tommy having the first draft pick rarely exist nowadays. You can have her at any other cat150 hse, might be faster instead, jus ask that hse okt for her.

cheers

Uncle Yoda
19-07-2005, 08:35 PM
You can have her at any other cat150 hse, might be faster instead, jus ask that hse okt for her.

cheers

Thanks for the advise, bro KGB... But I'm not very sure of other cat150 except Tommy gun. You see... I'm not a full-time cheongster...just part-timer. Although starter cheonging sometime in year 2000 (a "millenium" year for the world and me...), but I can said that my experience are "peanuts" compared to most of you out here (e.g. Master CuntKing).

Can tell me exactly which houses are those (cat150s) and of course, San san's location now??

Thank you.

Shanghai Papa
20-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Finally! This is the right thread to post my question!!!

Is Dolphin(e) working or back in her hometown?

astrozz
22-07-2005, 01:02 PM
san san, where are you??

echo...... san san , where are you ?? ??

me too trying to get san san for sometime now , each time was told that she hasnt start work yet...... :(

steamer
22-07-2005, 03:51 PM
echo...... san san , where are you ?? ??

me too trying to get san san for sometime now , each time was told that she hasnt start work yet...... :(

she back to work oredi...but dunno whtr has gone back to m'sia tho'

Bigone65
22-07-2005, 07:04 PM
she back to work oredi...but dunno whtr has gone back to m'sia tho'

She is working. Just had her today. :)

Uncle Yoda
23-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Hi guys,

After trying San San, I'm a bit disappointed due to her looks (look a bit like Zoe Tay and not Fiona Xie lah!! But I still find her more like Ah Lian look leh...) and skinny body leh (Got big boobs but body and legs skinny, not proportionate lor)...

Still, I give her credit for the bbbj and cim...force so strong that Yoda kena beaten without a chance to pierce her with my lightsaber...useless old freak as usual..."sign"...

but note that I am not blaming you guys for the intro 'cause I also believe each of us got different "Xi Shi" in our eyes...

But can someone intro me a Fiona Xie, Amy Yip or Rosamund Kwan really lookalike one? And hopefully more flesh on the body and legs...

I still believe in you guys experience...

dannywee75
23-07-2005, 03:00 AM
when is the famous "car" back ? miss her a long time ......... jln molek

TQ :D

geylangbonker
23-07-2005, 04:05 AM
wondering is sony still around in GL.....long time no bonk her ...miss her robotic movement on bed!

23-07-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi guys,

After trying San San, I'm a bit disappointed due to her looks (look a bit like Zoe Tay and not Fiona Xie lah!! But I still find her more like Ah Lian look leh...) and skinny body leh (Got big boobs but body and legs skinny, not proportionate lor)...
Think Bros, here trying to say is she have the look of Zoe Tay(Saw her once at City Plaze really Zoe Tay look alike) and body of Fiona Xie(36+ boobs)

kent32
24-07-2005, 03:43 PM

hi there

recommend you Miki 1 from house 43 lorong 20

:)

Uncle Yoda
26-07-2005, 05:07 AM
hi there

recommend you Miki 1 from house 43 lorong 20

:)

Hi Bro Kent,

Why? Is she the type I want based on my requirements? Also the type u like? But who she looks like, bro?

Doggone!
01-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Hi all bros,

Singtel back to work today.
Just recovered after spraining her back in a fall.
Would probably take a long time to heal properly.
Take care of her and no yoga positions request pls :D

kent32
07-08-2005, 07:58 AM
..............with the departures of my favourites Amanda & Blue Ice :)

bro Cummon

U mean blue ice already quit from geylang liao???

too bad cos i like her service too. ;)

Cummon
07-08-2005, 08:30 AM
U mean blue ice already quit from geylang liao???
too bad cos i like her service too. ;)

Yeah,too bad,just found out when I asked for her, I liked her Japs SYT
look & good attitude. So enjoy the remaining good stocks while
they are still around,cheers

hot_dick
07-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Yeah,too bad,just found out when I asked for her, I liked her Japs SYT
look & good attitude. So enjoy the remaining good stocks while
they are still around,cheers
Bro cummon.. Thanks for your points..

Those bros who wants to look for a SYT replacement in Blue Ice can check out the new arrival in late May.. she's AC (Alice)..

right now she's gone back for 1 month.. and will be back sometime in Sep..

She does not look Jap SYT.. but I like her Taiwanese SYT look..

Minus comparisons - she's much shorter, tanned, flat boobs,

Positive comparisons - more friendly & cheerful.. sweeter smile.. better service.. very GF feeling.. no rush.. not temperamental.. deep BBBJ.. bathroom foreplay is better than Kah Yan's..

Happy bonking..

askale
07-08-2005, 05:17 PM
Hi to all bro

Is miyaki worked yesterday? Her homebase is 1639. Right. I think she is only gal working..Cheer up.

askale
07-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Hi all to bro

Is Emelda working here? I maybe visit to her homebase on next week. Thanks..Cheer up..

By the way, Happy1 is not coming back here more than 3 months. What happened?..

askale

Cummon
07-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Those bros who wants to look for a SYT replacement in Blue Ice can check out the new arrival in late May.. she's AC (Alice)..

.. bathroom foreplay is better than Kah Yan's..

not many are better than Kah Yan on this, looks like a must-try then

kiyo
08-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Hi bros, I am new here....any japanese girls or lookalike to bonk at geylang? can intro? =)

hot_dick
08-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi bros, I am new here....any japanese girls or lookalike to bonk at geylang? can intro? =)
Try JC - Jap school girl look
Try Dolphin - Jap lady look
Both will not disappoint you in their service and attitude..

Happy bonking !!

zyxel01
08-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Try Emelda.
Cheers!
zyxel

askale
09-08-2005, 02:28 PM
all bro

So, I am very disappointed with them cos they didn't reply to me these for 2 post last a few days ago.. why didn't they reply to me? Did they look down on me or hate me??????Pls be serious of my 2 post of Miyaki and 2017,,...

askale...

Cummon
09-08-2005, 03:12 PM
So, I am very disappointed with them cos they didn't reply to me these for 2 post last a few days ago..

Oh ..you sound like a spoilt kid ....I suppose I am one of them ?
I for one never look down or hate anyone in here & I don't think we samsters are obliged to answer every single question posted in the forum,quite often you have to make a call or search for the answer yourself.

09-08-2005, 05:44 PM
all bro

So, I am very disappointed with them cos they didn't reply to me these for 2 post last a few days ago.. why didn't they reply to me? Did they look down on me or hate me??????Pls be serious of my 2 post of Miyaki and 2017,,...

askale...
People dun reply you maybe they dun understand what you mean or they dun know they working or not or they dun care if they are working or not. Anyway can't help much have not come in last few days read my signature and you know why!

askale
10-08-2005, 12:05 AM
Oh ..you sound like a spoilt kid ....I suppose I am one of them ?
I for one never look down or hate anyone in here & I don't think we samsters are obliged to answer every single question posted in the forum,quite often you have to make a call or search for the answer yourself.

U are so rude me when I try to said these 2 post. I don't understand what are you said.. I know u are selfish and insult me............

askale
10-08-2005, 12:12 AM
People dun reply you maybe they dun understand what you mean or they dun know they working or not or they dun care if they are working or not. Anyway can't help much have not come in last few days read my signature and you know why!
\

I tried to said these people can understand for these 2 post of message cos I am DEAF.. Ok. Pls be serious it. okay. Don't be make a fun it...Ok. Thanks...

askale

Cummon
10-08-2005, 07:19 PM
U are so rude me when I try to said these 2 post. I don't understand what are you said.. I know u are selfish and insult me............

I have just gone through the history of your posts in other threads, you could definitely write good English yet you purposely made your English look so poor in this thread & always sounded so innocent & ignorant . Judging from your previous posts in other threads,I am not surprised at all why the bros ignored you. Sorry,moderator & all bros, a bit out of topic :o

askale
10-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Hi all to bro

Is Emelda working here? I maybe visit to her homebase on next week. Thanks..Cheer up..

askale

askale
10-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi to all bro

Is miyaki worked last Sat night 0n 6/8? Her homebase is 1639. Right. I think she is only gal working..Cheer up.

Pls reply to me asap.

I zap Cummon...

steamer
11-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi all to bro

askale

according to 2017 okt, happy1 not coming back anymore. emelda still not back to sg yet.

askale
11-08-2005, 10:10 PM
according to 2017 okt, happy1 not coming back anymore. emelda still not back to sg yet.

Bro steamer

Ok. Nevermind. Thanks for your tell me..It is okay..I will try to small IVY on next time..

Cheer up
Askale..

mkang
13-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Can any kind bros tell me whether violet is working or can anyone give me the tel. no. of 2034A so I can call and ask? Thanks.

Cummon
13-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Can any kind bros tell me whether violet is working or can anyone give me the tel. no. of 2034A so I can call and ask? Thanks.

67445692,check it out !

zyxel01
14-09-2005, 01:23 PM
Violet is working. My friend just tried her last Thursday.

Cheers!
zyxel

kent32
03-11-2005, 01:59 AM
MIKI 1
(L 20 H 43)

LOOKS
Miki 1 looks young and is attractive. Long, straight, dyed-brown hair. She looks early-mid 20s.............

miki1??? i thought someone mention she only back late November???

:confused:

Sorin^^
03-11-2005, 10:26 AM
miki1??? i thought someone mention she only back late November???

:confused:

Yah man, I have confirmed with BJmydong. He said met her i think 2-3 weeks ago, that could be before she left for hometown. So we will have to wait till late November. Wah, always wanted to meet her, but either she off or busy.:confused: But BJmydong sae worth the waiting for. hehe

shan
07-11-2005, 05:03 PM
East is back n working today ... :)

any one knows san san,sally,ai lee working?

Jang5556
07-11-2005, 06:14 PM
East is back n working today ... :)

That is interesting...which house is she working out of?

kaypoh

Jang

shan
07-11-2005, 09:32 PM
bro jang,

it seems from the same house ... that's funny...
usually i do not go there any how ...
what i heard may be wrong or its just my ears :rolleyes:
any way good that they are back :D

any updates on sweet secret san san n ai lee?

sponge05
08-11-2005, 08:38 AM
bro jang,

it seems from the same house ... that's funny...
usually i do not go there any how ...
what i heard may be wrong or its just my ears :rolleyes:
any way good that they are back :D

any updates on sweet secret san san n ai lee?

Ai Lee is not around at this moment, back home i think.

sting691
10-11-2005, 11:49 PM
is blue sky still around?

how abt blue ice?

both gals r from GL1429.

BRC2517
10-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Does any bro knows is LE still around????:confused: :confused:

sponge05
11-11-2005, 08:39 AM

Sally from lor 20 hse 07 is back

qinaide
11-11-2005, 04:09 PM
is blue sky still around?

how abt blue ice?

both gals r from GL1429.
Hi Bro Sting691,

BS is still around. She is working today.
Blue Ice retired already.

cheers

CuteBuns
12-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Hi All,

Heard from OKT that Dolphin had retired last month, gettin married back home. Yeah, I know :( , i am one of those who did not get a chance to try her b4 she retired....sigh.....

Understand that Jaguar seems to be back working, catch her while u can :D

cheers,

CuteBuns

sting691
13-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi Bro Sting691,

cheers

thank you bro. :D

hymoh
18-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Hi Bro Sting691,

cheers
Hi Bro Qinaide,

I have not hear news of BS in this forum for so long and thaught she may not return. Thanks for your info, Bro. :)

cheers

spades
18-11-2005, 05:26 PM
hi hi to all senior bros here..just started cheonging big G and would love some recommendation.. im just a newbie so all advise and recommendation will be greatly appreciated.. thanks in advance..

shan
18-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Ai Lee is not around at this moment, back home i think.

thanks bro sponge

shan
18-11-2005, 10:57 PM

if u referring to ELLE then she downgraded then retired

cheers

new_cummer
18-11-2005, 11:57 PM
LE from 1429? She is still around....saw her at 1429 last friday.

askale
19-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi to all Bro

any available for AC, Nico, Blue Sky and Juventues working here? Pls reply through to PM me. Thanks.

Cheer up

askale

rabitsu
19-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi All,

Heard from OKT that Dolphin had retired last month, gettin married back home. Yeah, I know :( , i am one of those who did not get a chance to try her b4 she retired....sigh.....

Understand that Jaguar seems to be back working, catch her while u can :D

cheers,

CuteBuns

Marry who........ I thought I'm her favorite love?

CuteBuns
19-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Marry who........ I thought I'm her favorite love?

Dear bro rabitsu,

Hope u r jus joking about this. But if u r serious, then my advise is this, all WLs tell their regulars that they r her fav love.....pls dont fall into the KC trap...

cheers,

CuteBuns

sammyboyfor
19-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Dear bro rabitsu,

Hope u r jus joking about this. But if u r serious, then my advise is this,

Should be "ADVICE" ... not "advise".

"Advise" is a verb.

The_Unrepentant
19-11-2005, 05:44 PM

"Advise" is a verb.

Wa u buay sian hor.Frm don know when till know still teaching people on advice and advise:D Wan to include in the stickies?;)

Cummon
19-11-2005, 08:55 PM

"Advise" is a verb.

I am with you on this Bro Sam & would like to share the following with bros :

"I think she will not cum" should be " I don't think she will cum"

"Can you speak English?" should be " Do you speak English?"

The_Unrepentant
19-11-2005, 09:10 PM
I am with you on this Bro Sam & would like to share the following with bros :

"I think she will not cum" should be " I don't think she will cum"

"Can you speak English?" should be " Do you speak English?"

Wa another english expert.Sam only interested in explaining advice and advise :D Singapore campaign in speaking good english huh?

let me add something also.

'You all ... .' should be 'You'(without the all) :cool:

rabitsu
20-11-2005, 10:45 AM
CuteBuns.....you are so cute...

sponge05
21-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Evon & Susan from W06 is back working.

KID278
26-11-2005, 03:14 AM
Dear bro rabitsu,

Hope u r jus joking about this. But if u r serious, then my advise is this, all WLs tell their regulars that they r her fav love.....pls dont fall into the KC trap...

cheers,

CuteBuns

Yo CuteBuns, you had leant well particularly Hai San was a good experience perhaps....:p I would rather say dont cross the line and there never will be traps for one to fall.....always remember that a person becomes stupid when infatuations and passions clouds their in their intelligence....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

alohax
26-11-2005, 11:49 PM
wow.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CuteBuns
27-11-2005, 08:22 PM
hi all,

Blue Diamond went back 1 mth liao. Sorry for the backdated news as i juz got to know it only. went back for 1 week plus already. sigh...she really seems to be gettin prettier nowadays...

cheers,

CuteBuns

shan
27-11-2005, 10:39 PM
for east lovers, she is back after two weeks break

goodfrd33
02-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Is CK still working or retired already?

Jang5556
03-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Is CK still working or retired already?

Still working. have fun.

regards

Jang

askale
04-12-2005, 05:17 PM
to all bro

Is Nico able to know a english lang? I will be go there on next Sat..Thanks. Cheer up.

From
askale.

pete_123
11-12-2005, 10:26 AM
hey bro u neber update abt yur bonk eh:D ...so tis gal Nico can speak english?

mgt try myself if she can becos whether can tcss with gal is important factor lol

pete_123
13-12-2005, 07:24 PM
oh yar forget 2 ask... shes cat150 right?

mahalosux
13-12-2005, 08:47 PM
hey bro u neber update abt yur bonk eh:D ...so tis gal Nico can speak english?

mgt try myself if she can becos whether can tcss with gal is important factor lol

not body language impt meh...:confused:

glstunner
14-12-2005, 03:54 PM
There is a new gal @ 2033 tmr name Tammy :D

Wilf
14-12-2005, 05:45 PM
There is a new gal @ 2033 tmr name Tammy :D

Haha...... Bro, Confirm 1st blood with Steven liao so pls check out Xiao_zhu FR thread for my FR.................

Wolala.................:cool:

glstunner
14-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Haha...... Bro, Confirm 1st blood with Steven liao so pls check out Xiao_zhu FR thread for my FR.................

Wolala.................:cool:

u teach her yr fucking skills or wat,kekeke :D

glstunner
15-12-2005, 12:54 PM
14-12-2005 10:46 PM if nothing to update, pls dont talk cock here!!!

Hello dare 2 zap dun dare 2 put yr nick ,u go wear skirt, squat down n pee!

Due 2 some problems,Tammy will start wk on next Mon......info from bro Wilf :(

Stinger
15-12-2005, 06:10 PM
So sad that this Tammy coming. Hopefully will come next week cause GL now girls very little leh.

Wilf
15-12-2005, 06:17 PM
to all bro

Is Nico able to know a english lang? I will be go there on next Sat..Thanks. Cheer up.

From
askale.

Nicole went back 4 1 mth. Shd be coming back on around 10th Jan 2006. :( Will update when she is back..........

Wilf
15-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Due 2 some problems,Tammy will start wk on next Mon......info from bro Wilf

Make a waste trip to GL 2day but was disappointed that i didn't get Tammy 1st blood cos she not in town yet. Was told by OKT there that she is coming to S'pore only on Monday afternoon.......:mad:

Hopefully Monday she dun play out again and i promise that I'll post a FR once i taste her 1st blood.......;)

suaveguy28
15-12-2005, 08:04 PM
on tues went with frenz ... wanna find celine but damn she is on leave... was told she be back next week...

not much gal that day... will go again this coming tues.. hope can see more gal....

kent32
16-12-2005, 12:10 AM
on tues went with frenz ... wanna find celine but damn she is on leave... was told she be back next week...

not much gal that day... will go again this coming tues.. hope can see more gal....

hello brother suaveguy

care to share who are the girls missing and who are those in actions lately???

mkang
17-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Bro,

I was in GL on Friday and here are some of the girls working:

Violet
MG
YOKO
THERESA
GIGI
BLUE OCEAN
CAROL
KIMIE
AB
PING PING

Wilf
19-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Tammy is finally here today. Check out my FR for those who wanna try a new gal. ;)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1299810&postcount=796

A lot of gals are not working as now maybe becos now is Dec. From my understanding Blue Sky, Blue Diamond, JC, Nicole, Mun-mun all back 4 1 mth........:(

CuteBuns
24-12-2005, 01:40 AM
Hi Bros,

Blue Diamond is back from her 1 mth break. Xiuwen may take a week off from Sat or Sun onwards...

cheers,

CuteBuns

goodfrd33
24-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Does any bro know when is CK back? Till now have not try her yet ... everytime i go either busy working or not working :mad: :mad:

Cummon
24-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Does any bro know when is CK back? Till now have not try her yet ... everytime i go either busy working or not working :mad: :mad:

not even her OKT....sometimes some of her faithfuls wait for hours in her homebase for her to report work, she has been elusive,meanwhile you can only keep your fingers crossed.

sting691
26-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Hi Bros,

Blue Diamond is back from her 1 mth break. Xiuwen may take a week off from Sat or Sun onwards...

cheers,

CuteBuns

how abt Blue Sky???

CuteBuns
26-12-2005, 12:33 AM
how abt Blue Sky???

bro sting,

she jus left for her 1 mth break not too long ago.....

cheers,

CutBuns

askale
27-12-2005, 11:07 AM
To all bro

Are they available of AC and Juventus this week? Thanks. cheer up

askale

sting691
27-12-2005, 08:38 PM
bro sting,

she jus left for her 1 mth break not too long ago.....

cheers,

CutBuns

sian ah... always cannot get hold of her.... either she not working that day or she goes back for compulsory 1 mth break....

for the past yr, only got her once, and that's all. :(

Wilf
27-12-2005, 10:19 PM
1st thing 1st.......10q all bros who up my points for my FR on Tammy (2033). Hopeful other bros will post FR so that i can see if she did improve.

2ndly, for all bros who r keen and eagerly awaiting to try/rtf Nicole, she'll be back on 7th or 8th Jan 2006. Me already confirm with OKT that i want 1st bonk once she's back.......:D

3rdly, pls be inform that Blue Sky is a gal whom u can only get at her homebase (1429) cos stupid OKT DO NOT release her to other house...:( She's also coming back next mth.

Lastly, HAPPY HOLIDAY to all Samster bros.

new_cummer
27-12-2005, 11:07 PM
sian ah... always cannot get hold of her.... either she not working that day or she goes back for compulsory 1 mth break....

for the past yr, only got her once, and that's all.
Why sian...u still have many PRC mei meis to take care of you wat...no more tonic soup to drink??? :p

No sky still got diamond leh....kekekeke :p

CuteBuns
27-12-2005, 11:33 PM
2ndly, for all bros who r keen and eagerly awaiting to try/rtf Nicole, she'll be back on 7th or 8th Jan 2006. Me already confirm with OKT that i want 1st bonk once she's back..

bro wilf,

Dont bet too highly on Nicole cumming back on the 7th or 8th Jan. :p
These gals always suka suka take their own sweet time to come back one. Some even take the full 2 mths to come back.....one can never guess when they come back.

btw, can i take a queue number behind u? :D

cheers,

CuteBuns

Wilf
28-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Dont bet too highly on Nicole cumming back on the 7th or 8th Jan.
These gals always suka suka take their own sweet time to come back one. Some even take the full 2 mths to come back.....one can never guess when they come back.

Quite right esp since end of next mth she going back again for CNY.......:eek:
But Boss of 2033 (Stupid old man) so firece she also scare to pon-ten or MIA lah. Anyway, by abt 5th, I'll know from OKT Steven if she's coming back cos she would have gone 4 her check-up by then if she's coming back.

Wanna go cheng GL150 today leh, any1 keen???:cool:

sting691
31-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Why sian...u still have many PRC mei meis to take care of you wat...no more tonic soup to drink???

No sky still got diamond leh....kekekeke

Blue Diamond bonked until sian liao.. haha... :)

last heard Toto worked in Sunshine, KL, u know? ;)

Rof|maoxz
31-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Blue Diamond bonked until sian liao.. haha...

last heard Toto worked in Sunshine, KL, u know? ;)

Bro, how are you these days? Doing fine?? :)

sting691
31-12-2005, 02:19 PM
1st thing 1st.......10q all bros who up my points for my FR on 3rdly, pls be inform that Blue Sky is a gal whom u can only get at her homebase (1429) cos stupid OKT DO NOT release her to other house...:( She's also coming back next mth.

Lastly, HAPPY HOLIDAY to all Samster bros.

i go directly there also cannot get hold of her..... :(

sting691
31-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Bro, how are you these days? Doing fine?? :)

aku semi-retired.... :P

ChickLuver
31-12-2005, 02:25 PM
I went there yesterday but cud not get her.

Jang5556
31-12-2005, 09:44 PM
I went there yesterday but cud not get her.

I thought she went back.....

Regards

Jang

Wilf
01-01-2006, 09:39 AM
i go directly there also cannot get hold of her.....

Bro, is ur new year resolutions to bonk Blue Sky this year??? Jus Joking lah.... Wow Blue Sky break ur semi-retire state ah......

As per my earlier post, Blue Sky is back 4 a mth so mow definatly cun get her. She shd be back mid of this mth..........:rolleyes:

Waht u can do is ask Micheal (OKT of 1429) if she's working. Better still, call him b4 heading down..... If she's working, confirm wait 4 how long as this gal do get multi-session at times......This way, sure to get her 1. ;)

PS : PM u 1429 tel liao.

new_cummer
02-01-2006, 12:19 AM
Blue Diamond bonked until sian liao.. haha...

last heard Toto worked in Sunshine, KL, u know?
No need to know Toto's whereabout....coz I won't look for her....now I only have one darling...and I intend to keep it that way. ;)

sting691
02-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Bro, is ur new year resolutions to bonk Blue Sky this year??? Jus Joking lah.... Wow Blue Sky break ur semi-retire state ah......

As per my earlier post, Blue Sky is back 4 a mth so mow definatly cun get her. She shd be back mid of this mth..........:rolleyes:

Waht u can do is ask Micheal (OKT of 1429) if she's working. Better still, call him b4 heading down..... If she's working, confirm wait 4 how long as this gal do get multi-session at times......This way, sure to get her 1. ;)

PS : PM u 1429 tel liao.

sure or not 1429 number? how come my two sets of numbers on 1429 not the same as yours? somemore, you start with 647... as if someone stayed in BM or TB area... hmmm....

sting691
02-01-2006, 06:49 PM
No need to know Toto's whereabout....coz I won't look for her....now I only have one darling...and I intend to keep it that way. ;)

who? Blue Sky ah? :D

new_cummer
03-01-2006, 12:51 AM
who? Blue Sky ah? :D
Shhhh.....u know I know can liao. ;)

new_cummer
03-01-2006, 12:58 AM
sure or not 1429 number? how come my two sets of numbers on 1429 not the same as yours? somemore, you start with 647... as if someone stayed in BM or TB area... hmmm....
Walao eh....u 1429 lao jiao...still need people to tell u what to do meh :p

Btw...your old flame Lan Bing retired liao. U neber give her a farewell bonk huh...hehehe :D

Wilf
03-01-2006, 07:59 PM

Mmmm.... If i did give u wrong no. Pai Seh.... Micheal no. shd be 6749**** Not 6479****..... The last 4 digit is correct......

The_Hustler
03-01-2006, 08:17 PM
Nico 2033 (Best Newbie) off for the next 3 weeks. Be back b4 CNY for a quick adrenaulin rush or might not even be back till after CNY.

The Hustler

Jang5556
03-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Nico 2033 (Best Newbie) off for the next 3 weeks. Be back b4 CNY for a quick adrenaulin rush or might not even be back till after CNY.

The Hustler

Hmmm, does this mean that this girl is a current favorite? Unlike you to give update on girls movements....:rolleyes:

Regards

Jang

The_Hustler
03-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Hmmm, does this mean that this girl is a current favorite? Unlike you to give update on girls movements....:rolleyes:

Regards

Jang

Being kaypoh lah...no hidden agenda. My fav... hmm... none from GL. :p Why u so kaypoh?

GLNN LIVE,
The Hustler

Jang5556
03-01-2006, 09:07 PM
Being kaypoh lah...no hidden agenda. My fav... hmm... none from GL. :p Why u so kaypoh?

GLNN LIVE,
The Hustler

Cannot be there to experience myself then kaypoh right? Talk a lot but never do :p

Kaypoh Weekly

Jang

Wilf
03-01-2006, 09:33 PM

Bro Hustler,

U also siao Nico 1 ar. Nico shd be back end of this week. Latest early next week. Got this from 2033 OKT. Will update once she is back. Hopefully, there'll not be a long q 4 her liao.........Wisful thinking.........:rolleyes:

Cheers,
Wilf.

new_cummer
04-01-2006, 12:31 AM

Regards

Jang
His current favourite ger is Baby....Kow Jai Mai? :rolleyes:

Jang5556
05-01-2006, 12:22 AM
His current favourite ger is Baby....Kow Jai Mai? :rolleyes:

Hmmm, my Chinese is a little rusty.....:(

Flying
05-01-2006, 08:57 AM
Hmmm, my Chinese is a little rusty.....:(
Dear bro Jang, it's thai lah....hahahaha :D

Jang5556
05-01-2006, 08:25 PM
Dear bro Jang, it's thai lah....hahahaha :D

bwhahah that shows how bad I am at anything other than English!!!

Embarrassed

Jang

Cummon
05-01-2006, 09:40 PM
bwhahah that shows how bad I am at anything other than English!!!

Jang

never bonked a puying before ?
at least you did communicate well with CK:)

Jang5556
06-01-2006, 05:47 PM
never bonked a puying before ?
at least you did communicate well with CK:)

What's a Puying? bwhahaha

CK of course communicate well. With her, money talks loudly and clearly heheheh

regards

Jang

The_Hustler
06-01-2006, 05:49 PM

CK of course communicate well. With her, money talks loudly and clearly heheheh

regards

Jang

Puying is something for you to "Pu" with your cock lah.

PuPu
The Hustler

Cummon
06-01-2006, 07:09 PM

Jang

if minah is nasi lemak,then puying is tomyam lah

mkang
06-01-2006, 09:19 PM
To all bros,

I am going Geylang tomorrow. Can anyone update me whether my these 4 targets are working:

1) violet
2) Sally
3) Carol (mature 1)
4) Yoko

CuteBuns
06-01-2006, 09:52 PM
To all bros,

I am going Geylang tomorrow. Can anyone update me whether my these 4 targets are working:

1) violet
2) Sally
3) Carol (mature 1)
4) Yoko

hi bro mkang,

To be frank, no one can predict if the above-mentioned WLs will work tomorrow. Even the okt themselves do not know till tomorrow. They are their own bosses, these gals. Best bet is, since u got 4 targets, go to any hse and call for them. Cant be so unlucky all 4 not working rite? :D

cheers,

CuteBuns

Jang5556
06-01-2006, 11:49 PM
Puying is something for you to "Pu" with your cock lah.

PuPu
The Hustler

Why so difficult one...this is beyong singlish :rolleyes:

Blur like cock
Jang

Jang5556
06-01-2006, 11:51 PM
if minah is nasi lemak,then puying is tomyam lah

Ah I get it.....:p

Lover of spicy food
Jang

sting691
08-01-2006, 12:38 AM
Walao eh....u 1429 lao jiao...still need people to tell u what to do meh

Btw...your old flame Lan Bing retired liao. U neber give her a farewell bonk huh...hehehe

i did her just abt 1 mth before she retired. :D

Wilf
08-01-2006, 08:54 AM

Mmmm.... If i did give u wrong no. Pai Seh.... Micheal no. shd be 6749**** Not 6479****..... The last 4 digit is correct......

Bro Sting691,

U got try the number? Shd be correct cos i always call OKT Micheal with this number.....

Cheers,
Wilf:cool:

sting691
08-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Bro Sting691,

U got try the number? Shd be correct cos i always call OKT Micheal with this number.....

Cheers,
Wilf:cool:

i got their two numbers. was regular since Ah Seng and Ah Ben were working there.

Wilf
09-01-2006, 09:03 AM
i got their two numbers. was regular since Ah Seng and Ah Ben were working there.

Woah....Laojiao somemore "Kai Wan Siao" with me ah....:rolleyes:

Me started going there during AH Orh's time. Cos Blue Sky and Blue Diamond so hot must go homeground mah. :p

sponge05
09-01-2006, 05:30 PM
heard from my sources that CK have started working and is around today.

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
10-01-2006, 08:16 AM
heard from my sources that CK have started working and is around today.

cheers,
sponge

Should be a long line by now...hehehe

Told you these girls pattern right? Closer to CNY, they appear again to work!!

Regards

Jang

sponge05
10-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Should be a long line by now...hehehe

Told you these girls pattern right? Closer to CNY, they appear again to work!!

Regards

Jang

she started working on Sunday but dunno when she'll MIA again.. yup, i guess the queue will be damn long everyday when she's around.

cheers,
sponge

Wilf
10-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Good new to all bros....Announcing the return of............NICO.

Guess 2033 is another place with long q liao...

Here's the link to my FR for 2day session :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1325226&postcount=815

Jang5556
10-01-2006, 07:04 PM
she started working on Sunday but dunno when she'll MIA again.. yup, i guess the queue will be damn long everyday when she's around.

cheers,
sponge

We should take bets as to how long she will stay. She is probably getting hammered 20 times a day with all her regulars and newbies coming for her. :p

Regards

Jang

sponge05
11-01-2006, 09:14 AM
We should take bets as to how long she will stay. She is probably getting hammered 20 times a day with all her regulars and newbies coming for her. :p

Regards

Jang

hahahaha.. u shall be the banker then. :D

my friend went down to look for her on Monday evening, he was 4th in the queue and the queue kept growing during the time he spent waiting for his turn. All her fans are damn loyal and patient.

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
11-01-2006, 08:18 PM
hahahaha.. u shall be the banker then. :D

my friend went down to look for her on Monday evening, he was 4th in the queue and the queue kept growing during the time he spent waiting for his turn. All her fans are damn loyal and patient.

cheers,
sponge

HA, you and I can bet one session...if I lose, I leave the money with Gwee at 2034A for you to collect. If I win, you send TT to me bwhahahha

I bet that she will work all of this week and disappear on Sat!! :p

Regards

Jang

clion
12-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Anybody know Miyaki is working ? Tks:confused:

clion
12-01-2006, 01:42 AM
Anybody know Miyaki is working tks:confused:

sponge05
12-01-2006, 08:38 AM
HA, you and I can bet one session...if I lose, I leave the money with Gwee at 2034A for you to collect. If I win, you send TT to me bwhahahha

I bet that she will work all of this week and disappear on Sat!! :p

Regards

Jang

i bet that she'll be around till near end of next week then MIA till after CNY or even till March. :D

cheers,
sponge

Jang5556
12-01-2006, 07:17 PM
i bet that she'll be around till near end of next week then MIA till after CNY or even till March. :D

cheers,
sponge

That sounds more logical but I am thinking of the pounding she is currently getting... 20 guys a day multiply by 5 days....lot of cocks bwhahahah

But yeah, after she goes off for CNY, she will be gone for a long time...

Regards

Jang

9903732t
17-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Does anyone know if Gigi or bluesky is working? Anyone can provide contact no. for L14 H29? Help most appreciated!!!

18-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Does anyone know if Gigi or bluesky is working? Anyone can provide contact no. for L14 H29? Help most appreciated!!!
GiGi back in MAS for her month long break will be back after CNY!

shan
25-01-2006, 04:44 PM
went down to GL on sunday evening time

not many girl available neither not many house open ...
took susan that day ...

bros update once GL 150 comes back to full fledge working, mostly 3rd week of Feb?

shan
13-02-2006, 01:43 PM
bros, any update on

East, Ai Lee, Susan ?

see my GL 150 post for available gals last friday...

sponge05
13-02-2006, 01:45 PM
bros, any update on

East, Ai Lee, Susan ?

see my GL 150 post for available gals last friday...

saw Ai Lee on Saturday.

cheers,
sponge

shan
13-02-2006, 01:52 PM
thanks bro sponge05, East working today...

Susan?

sponge05
13-02-2006, 04:25 PM
thanks bro sponge05, East working today...

Susan?

when i was there on Saturday, never saw Susan. Only Ai Lee & Evon was working.

Other gals i saw were JC, Coco, MG, Cefiro, Inter & Zhen Zhen.

cheers,
sponge

sponge05
16-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Got confirmation from the OKT of W06 that Xin Yi's card have been cancelled.

Also heard Kinky from 2831A (Willie's joint) have retired, any bros can confirm?

Cheers,
sponge

Wilf
17-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Got confirmation from the OKT of W06 that Xin Yi's card have been cancelled.

Ah Lei told me the same thing when i call to enquire abt Bai He..........

Seems like Bai He is not back since CNY.........Hope she's not next to retire..........:(

Wilf

sponge05
18-02-2006, 11:37 PM
Ah Lei told me the same thing when i call to enquire abt Bai He..........

Seems like Bai He is not back since CNY.........Hope she's not next to retire..........:(

Wilf

Bai He was supposed to be on her 1 month leave which have ended by now.. maybe she's just being lazy.

Anyway was at GL today and saw Susan, Xiao Qing, Iris, MJ, Ada and Peggy.

Cheers,
sponge

Wilf
19-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Bai He was supposed to be on her 1 month leave which have ended by now.. maybe she's just being lazy.

BS also MIA...........Was told that she reported for work since CNY for 2 days then MIA..........Maybe got kidnap by Bro New_Cummer...........:rolleyes:

Anyway was at GL (after a short disappearence due to patonising FL) with Bro Glstunner on Fri..........Had Candy and will be posting FR soon.........More details at u know where lah........;)

Back in GL,
Wilf

sponge05
19-02-2006, 04:43 PM
BS also MIA...........Was told that she reported for work since CNY for 2 days then MIA..........Maybe got kidnap by Bro New_Cummer...........:rolleyes:

Anyway was at GL (after a short disappearence due to patonising FL) with Bro Glstunner on Fri..........Had Candy and will be posting FR soon.........More details at u know where lah........;)

Back in GL,
Wilf

CK too was supposed to be back after CNY but until now still no sign of her.

for me, if I'm back in s'pore, will stick to GL150 mainly due to no time to explore anythng else cos my stay is always at most a week.

cheers,
sponge

new_cummer
20-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Walao eh bro....u lidat sabo me goot meh :eek:

glstunner
20-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Walao eh bro....u lidat sabo me goot meh :eek:

Haha.....we juz 1 2 trap u into posting..........kekek bro Wilf u reading this? :D

The_Hustler
20-02-2006, 02:49 PM
Haha.....we juz 1 2 trap u into posting..........kekek bro Wilf u reading this? :D

Shows that he's been lurking forever in here, either sensoring for potential captivators of BS, guarding with full alert or looking for new targets to capture. Sibeh tam sim this lao hia.... haizzzz.... wonder when he can release BS to the peasants like u n me.

Bus Stopped,
The Hustler

Guts
20-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Anyone know when Blue Diamond is coming back? Thank in advance.

Wilf
20-02-2006, 05:42 PM
for me, if I'm back in s'pore, will stick to GL150 mainly due to no time to explore anythng else cos my stay is always at most a week.

So u now in s'pore? When going GL again?

GL150 is by far the best cos in general, gals are pretty + service are good........They are also my top choice..........:D :cool:

Wilf
20-02-2006, 05:46 PM
Walao eh bro....u lidat sabo me goot meh

..............Seems like i hit the nail on the head..........:rolleyes:

So u gonna release BS???....... Bro glstunner drooling all over cos he neber try her b4.............;)

Wilf
20-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Haha.....we juz 1 2 trap u into posting..........kekek bro Wilf u reading this?

Sh..........how can u let him know our conspiracy.......Like that he go MIA with BS again...........Sigh......... :eek: :(

Wilf
20-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Shows that he's been lurking forever in here, either sensoring for potential captivators of BS, guarding with full alert or looking for new targets to capture. Sibeh tam sim this lao hia.... haizzzz.... wonder when he can release BS to the peasants like u n me.

Bus Stopped,
The Hustler

Yap........Must be reading our post with BS..........;)

Let's all gang up and kidnap BS........U r the best kidnapper mah..........Bwhahah..........:D

Where is the Big Show,
Wilf

sponge05
20-02-2006, 06:01 PM
So u now in s'pore? When going GL again?

GL150 is by far the best cos in general, gals are pretty + service are good........They are also my top choice..........:D :cool:

yup bro.. still in s'pore now. GL huh.. maybe this weekend before i return to Vietnam.

cheers,
sponge

Wilf
20-02-2006, 06:10 PM
yup bro.. still in s'pore now. GL huh.. maybe this weekend before i return to Vietnam.

cheers,
sponge

Sat? W06? maybe can organise to cheong GL and tcss session? how abt posting more details on the other side...........;)

Hopefully BH is back..........If not must hope bro new-cummer will release BS........Bwhahah..........:rolleyes:

Will try to get Bro glstunner to go along..........Bro stunner on bo???

Fcuking Horny Fren of Glstunner,
Wilf