PDA

View Full Version : Availability of gals

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

cuntking
17-08-2002, 02:04 AM
bro sting, that means you are also quite a season bonker ..... got buy got hope ... hee hee ... good luck in finding a replacement

Originally posted by sting691

yup yup .... have been her 'fans' since she started work with GL. hope she can start a new life.

i told her to jio me out if she comes here as a tourist. (just hope only).

FWChongKing
17-08-2002, 02:29 AM

confirm liao. i just called her m'sian handphone number. she had cancelled her card. she has some personal problems and may not return to Singapore within two to three mths.

p.s. please DON'T ASK me for her pirvate numbers.

ah!!! why like that ? I should have grap T's advice when she came out of the hse....shit...BTW, how is her service compare to any GL gal ?

MelonEater
17-08-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by FWChongKing

ah!!! why like that ? I should have grap T's advice when she came out of the hse....shit...BTW, how is her service compare to any GL gal ?

Trademark speciality: When you cum, she will pull away the condom and suck you dry dry. Shiok man!!!

ming
17-08-2002, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Prime2000
Was informed that Toto had her card cancelled today. Third gal in that house to retire. First was Jane B than Mimi and now Toto.....

Prime2000

Should be bro Lousy fault, scare her away........kekekeke.....can't forget my session with her.............wishes her the best.........May be it's their house problem.............why three gals leave one by one..........heard from Toto that her house boss is very meow, won't let them report off early.............

Cheers
Ming

Prime2000
17-08-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ming

Should be bro Lousy fault, scare her away........kekekeke.....can't forget my session with her.............wishes her the best.........May be it's their house problem.............why three gals leave one by one..........heard from Toto that her house boss is very meow, won't let them report off early.............

Cheers
Ming

I don't think her retirement had nothing to do with the OKT. I think it should be personal...........no point guessing as she already retires..............Haizzzz

Prime2000

Prime2000
18-08-2002, 01:17 AM
Can any bro confirm that Bai Ping from 2831 has retired.........haven't seen her or hear her name being mentioned for quite some time. Heard that she has retire. Thanks

Prime2000

The_Hustler
18-08-2002, 05:30 AM
Can any bro confirm that Bai Ping from 2831 has retired.........haven't seen her or hear her name being mentioned for quite some time. Heard that she has retire. Thanks

Prime2000

Looks very much like it that she's not coming back anymore... if I can recall... she should still have 20 plus days more to come back to work...if not yellow card can kiss bye bye.

Get ready to miss another good girl.

Dwarfs without snow white
The Hustler

VinnieColaiuta
18-08-2002, 08:28 AM
Maybe you give too much "PILING" works to lisa liao huh that's why lisa seems shorter... Kekekekeke... But then again, both of you will be more vertically compatible right... Hee hee...

Siao mode on liao...
Vinnie

Originally posted by Ah Dez

NOT TRUE.
She will be back........comfrim.
Lisa is back, but she seems to have grown shorter.........

Ah Dez
18-08-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by VinnieColaiuta
Maybe you give too much "PILING" works to lisa liao huh that's why lisa seems shorter... Kekekekeke... But then again, both of you will be more vertically compatible right... Hee hee...

Siao mode on liao...
Vinnie

Yah... too much PILING.. maybe i should stop PILING all the girls.. if not, you must upgade yourself to the new AH DEZ PILING SERVICE.
Maybe you can start to shorten yourself..... if pull the rod below and shout....." AH DEZ PILING SERVICE"!!!!........

Horny J is always HORNY J

VinnieColaiuta
18-08-2002, 10:02 PM
I must upgrade??? Huh??? What's that all about???

Scratching my balding head,
Vinnie.

Yah... too much PILING.. maybe i should stop PILING all the girls.. if not, you must upgade yourself to the new AH DEZ PILING SERVICE.
Maybe you can start to shorten yourself..... if pull the rod below and shout....." AH DEZ PILING SERVICE"!!!!........
Horny J is always HORNY J

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:37 PM
But is her card cancelled?

just called her up. she hopes that once she settled her things, she wanted to come back to work.

her things are still in the rented condo. haven't taken back yet. so still got hope for her return.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:51 PM
Ai ya, then why you people SHOUT her retirement? Card around means gal around lor ....... so much hoo haa and make me tell Mr Sia she is gone and he was so sad .... ToTo is his fav gal!

Next time don't any how say a gal retire lah, not confirm not make such a big issue ...... luckily I did not post in GL 150 thread but had taken her out of the party gals list ... must go make admentments

OKT Ah Seng kept her card.

cuntking
21-08-2002, 01:55 AM
bro sting, I lost hope in buying TOTO after what you guys had been posting ... now back to buying hope ... you remember to give us the wining numbers when she is back .... hee hee hee

having under pressure from her family, she doesn't know when she can come back. so if we say that she retired liao, is quite alright.

don't worry folks. ToTo will inform me if she makes a come back.

kent32
21-08-2002, 08:47 AM
went down 2047 looking for Sony last evening

but OKT said she not working that day..........hmmmm very disappointed so just go back home liao.......

miss her very very much

omnia
21-08-2002, 08:02 PM
looks like she has finally returned to wk after a long absence...be quick though...sld be going on another break soon...

sir08
22-08-2002, 12:14 AM

but don't forget that we might wait long long too.

you don't buy TOTO lah, buy Sweet Screet instead. ;)

bro sting691 toto will be getting married next mth so i think she is not coming back.1 more thing she wants me to tell u that is to cancell the line for her.

sir08
22-08-2002, 12:17 AM

Prime2000
bro Prime2000 as for baiping she is now in the states not coming back anymore.

Prime2000
22-08-2002, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by sir08

bro Prime2000 as for baiping she is now in the states not coming back anymore.

Thanks bro.

Prime2000

ming
22-08-2002, 08:53 AM

bro sting691 toto will be getting married next mth so i think she is not coming back.1 more thing she wants me to tell u that is to cancell the line for her.

Bro sir08

You guys real full of information..............wishes toto all the best and a happy wonderful marriage.............let's cheers for her........:)

Cheers
Ming

new_cummer
22-08-2002, 02:04 PM
Please dun say anymore unless it's good news, my heart is oredi broken to pieces.

*sob*sob*

sir08
22-08-2002, 07:00 PM

Bro sir08

You guys real full of information..............wishes toto all the best and a happy wonderful marriage.............let's cheers for her........:)

Cheers
Ming

bro ming i dun think she is happy abt this marriage coz her mind is still here.who knows she might juz change her mind n comes back one day that's wat she says.

Humsap69
22-08-2002, 07:46 PM

bro ming i dun think she is happy abt this marriage coz her mind is still here.who knows she might juz change her mind n comes back one day that's wat she says.

Watever the case may be...we will still wish whoever who is retiring from GL for marriage with a blissful one...though we will be sad to have one less target to bonk...hee hee!!!

vader69
17-09-2002, 10:41 PM
Hey Guys,

Hui Yee will be going back for 1 month this coming friday...So grab while she is still around

ming
18-09-2002, 02:25 AM

Bro sir08

If she is getting marriage i wishes her the best..........but what make you think she is not happy abt her marriage? If so why getting marriage? If she may change her mind n comes back why so? There sure is reason for something.

Prime2000
18-09-2002, 05:05 AM
Heard that OG(1610) most likely not coming back............also, An Qi(1610) had not returned from her home leave. Cola(2222) went missing......and so is Amanda(2222).

Wonder what had happen to all this gals..........

Prime2000

Ah Dez
18-09-2002, 05:08 AM
Heard that OG(1610) most likely not coming back............also, An Qi(1610) had not returned from her home leave. Cola(2222) went missing......and so is Amanda(2222).

Wonder what had happen to all this gals..........

Prime2000

OG should be back as her 1 mth leave is up long ago. Most prob either taking an extended break or she don't plan to work. She got another 1 1/2 mths to decided.

An Qi.. not so sure.

Cola is still on leave..... from paper.. should be back around the starting of next mth.

Amanda is back... but she haven't start work yet. Someone ask her why she don't want to work,

Prime2000
18-09-2002, 07:02 AM

OG should be back as her 1 mth leave is up long ago. Most prob either taking an extended break or she don't plan to work. She got another 1 1/2 mths to decided.

An Qi.. not so sure.

Cola is still on leave..... from paper.. should be back around the starting of next mth.

Amanda is back... but she haven't start work yet. Someone ask her why she don't want to work,

Dez, thanks for your info.

OG did came back from her leave and she work only four days. After that, she went back and had not returned..........

An Qi........2 month plus still had not return...........most likely not coming back.

Prime2000

Ah Dez
19-09-2002, 04:24 AM

bro ming,

she only gets registered with that guy this month lah. she only knows him this yr. most likely she will retire though ah seng and ah ben said she on leave. she told me that she had asked her jie mei to pack things for her and might look for a job temporary....

She will be back to work soon.

My 2 cents

omnia
01-10-2002, 12:57 PM
understand that Gina(2007) has retired...there goes another one of my favs...

Mei Zhi (2220) is back at wk...still good gf service/soft silky skin...does not seem to hv put on much wt...

Mikko@Mei Ji (2843)...thought i read somewhere that she had retired...saw her yesterday...looked quite sexy and cute in a chubby sort of way...

Zhen Zhen (2847) has returned to wk

Prime2000
01-10-2002, 03:00 PM
Gina retired??????had her only once......what a pity.......

Saw Apple from 1610A back at work.

Prime2000

taihuat
01-10-2002, 08:23 PM
hi
is this miko 1 or miko 2? i think there is another miko from lorong 16 with good look and service, is she back? hope brother out there can help me. thank u.

Prime2000
02-10-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by taihuat
hi
is this miko 1 or miko 2? i think there is another miko from lorong 16 with good look and service, is she back? hope brother out there can help me. thank u.

Are you talking about the cat 80 gal? Miko2 is cat 80 gal. Miko1 retired.

Prime2000

Ah Dez
02-10-2002, 03:26 AM

Are you talking about the cat 80 gal? Miko2 is cat 80 gal. Miko1 retired.

Prime2000

The more mature Cat 150 Mei Zhi from Lor 28 is also know as Miko, still around as far as her OKT tells me

Prime2000
02-10-2002, 06:52 AM

The more mature Cat 150 Mei Zhi from Lor 28 is also know as Miko, still around as far as her OKT tells me

Miko1 as I mentioned also belong to cat 80 if I am not wrong, as for the Miko you mentioned, I have no idea about her..........until you tell me........hehehe

Prime2000

Prime2000
02-10-2002, 06:55 AM
Need someone to verfiy whether has Peggy from 2047 retired???
I was told that she retired....................anyone can help??

Prime2000

omnia
02-10-2002, 09:18 AM

Miko1 as I mentioned also belong to cat 80 if I am not wrong, as for the Miko you mentioned, I have no idea about her..........until you tell me........hehehe

Prime2000

perhaps you hv not seen Miko(think that she uses the name mei ji less) as she once told me that she seldom goes pass L22...

gina retired...well that is what two okts told me...although i hv not checked with her okt...

as for peggy...well if she has retired...there goes a v. good massage...

Prime2000
02-10-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by omnia

perhaps you hv not seen Miko(think that she uses the name mei ji less) as she once told me that she seldom goes pass L22...

gina retired...well that is what two okts told me...although i hv not checked with her okt...

as for peggy...well if she has retired...there goes a v. good massage...

Yes, I hv not seen Miko before.........only saw Miko2.

Confirmed with two OKT yesterday that Gina retired......thanks.

About Peggy, well can't confirmed that as the two OKT which I asked also not sure.

Prime2000

Keng
04-10-2002, 01:29 PM
Hi all,

Does any kind souls here know when small ivy will be back from her leave?

I do not not have her base's tel no, cant call to check.

Pls update if u have any latest info.

Thanks!!

markou88
30-10-2002, 10:13 AM
Any BRos out that know that if they are working today or have the no. to their hombase?? Thinking of going down to GL 2day..dun wan to waste my trip..

Thanks in advance.

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by markou88
Any BRos out that know that if they are working today or have the no. to their hombase?? Thinking of going down to GL 2day..dun wan to waste my trip..

Thanks in advance.

Now only 10am eh... ok lah.

Peiyi, not sure.

But xiuwen is rather hardworking... most proberly will be working..

markou88
30-10-2002, 10:23 AM

Now only 10am eh... ok lah.

Peiyi, not sure.

But xiuwen is rather hardworking... most proberly will be working..

Thanks Bro Ah Dez......

Ah Dez
31-10-2002, 12:42 AM

Thanks Bro Ah Dez......

Both working today, so did you get any?

omnia
07-11-2002, 06:16 PM
zhen zhen(L18); qian hong; pei yi; bai xue (end of the week) are on leave

emelda and cefiro are back at work

ps understand that zhi yi is back in town but has not started work as yet

new_cummer
12-11-2002, 06:25 PM
Any brudders know where is my Dracula...she has been missing for quite some time...wonder what happen to her?...running water so long one meh?

Thanks.

Vampiress Hunter
new_cummer

omnia
13-11-2002, 04:51 PM
looks like san san is back at wk...wonder whether she is still only available at a few select hses though?...feedback appreciated

Jang5556
13-11-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Any brudders know where is my Dracula...she has been missing for quite some time...wonder what happen to her?...running water so long one meh?

Thanks.

Vampiress Hunter
new_cummer

Who the heck is Dracula ??

new_cummer
13-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Jang5556
Who the heck is Dracula ??

Sorli brudder...thought everyone already know...it's celine lah...;)

Jang5556
13-11-2002, 05:25 PM
Sorli brudder...thought everyone already know...it's celine lah...;)

HA that's quite funny. Pretty good one actually. Yeah heard that she was having her period. However, she went off the same time as CK for her period and CK has been back for ages now !!

Regards

Jang

new_cummer
13-11-2002, 05:36 PM
HA that's quite funny. Pretty good one actually. Yeah heard that she was having her period. However, she went off the same time as CK for her period and CK has been back for ages now !!

Regards

Jang

Ya lor...don't know what happen to her?...Keep waiting and waiting for her to come and suck my............cum....hehehe

cum _filled_cummer:D

Jang5556
13-11-2002, 05:48 PM
Ya lor...don't know what happen to her?...Keep waiting and waiting for her to come and suck my............cum....hehehe

cum _filled_cummer:D

Well Bro, better be prepared to get in line cause judging from the way she was working and the number of customers she had before she left, lots of guys out there also want her to suck their....... hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Kiddo
13-11-2002, 06:04 PM

cum _filled_cummer

Bro NC,

Why all the targets you choose all got very long queues one ah? First Blue Diamond, then Sansan and lastly Celine. Looks like you are going to have long waits ahead in the coming weeks.:)

new_cummer
13-11-2002, 06:22 PM
Well Bro, better be prepared to get in line cause judging from the way she was working and the number of customers she had before she left, lots of guys out there also want her to suck their....... hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Yes...I know....I know...tonite going to camp outside her house liao...want to join me?...bring your own tentage hor...no sharing with tui one you know...hehehe

Jang5556
13-11-2002, 06:34 PM
Yes...I know....I know...tonite going to camp outside her house liao...want to join me?...bring your own tentage hor...no sharing with tui one you know...hehehe

No it's quite ok. Will let you have her. I can wait !! Also forces me to save money heheheh

regards

Jang

new_cummer
13-11-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Kiddo
Bro NC,

Why all the targets you choose all got very long queues one ah? First Blue Diamond, then Sansan and lastly Celine. Looks like you are going to have long waits ahead in the coming weeks.:)

Bro Kiddo, long queue means they are popular mah...I like to go for the best mah...anyway...to me they are worth the wait lah...

good things must wait one......tick..tok...tick...tok...tick...tok;)

Ah Dez
14-11-2002, 01:04 AM
Bro Kiddo, long queue means they are popular mah...I like to go for the best mah...anyway...to me they are worth the wait lah...

good things must wait one......tick..tok...tick...tok...tick...tok;)

Who say popular must queue ... I just call them and tell them which house I am at, cut all the queues :p

new_cummer
14-11-2002, 02:37 AM
Who say popular must queue ... I just call them and tell them which house I am at, cut all the queues :p

Sure or not...mai sian lah...see your message below....hahaha:p

I won't call girls from 1606 again!!..

F!!.. make me wait 4 hours in other house.... and told the okt that when she come out of the room, she will come over... BUT F!!! she went into the room another 2-3 times, as i wait like a asshole!!...

and you guys know i hate to wait...

dassa
14-11-2002, 02:41 PM
Anyone knows Carmen (aint' sure the spelling). Was told by okt thats she's tall and leggy with long hair. Any comments abt her service??

thnx

ming
14-11-2002, 09:41 PM
Sure or not...mai sian lah...see your message below....hahaha:p

Hahahaha...........left or right...............kekeke

Kiddo
15-11-2002, 01:06 AM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F!!.. make me wait 4 hours in other house.... and told the okt that when she come out of the room, she will come over... BUT F!!! she went into the room another 2-3 times, as i wait like a asshole!!...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro Dez,

Haha! And the gal that made you wait so long is supposedly the gal that's very close to you leh? So what have you got to say for yourself?:D

new_cummer
15-11-2002, 01:45 AM
quote:

Bro Dez,

Haha! And the gal that made you wait so long is supposedly the gal that's very close to you leh? So what have you got to say for yourself?:D

Dua Pow Sian:D

ming
16-11-2002, 05:22 AM
Dua Pow Sian

Bro ah dez, say something pls...........kekeke:p

Jang5556
16-11-2002, 05:19 PM
Bro ah dez, say something pls...........kekeke:p

He's still waiting for some girl hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Kiddo
17-11-2002, 12:57 AM
Bro ah dez, say something pls...........kekeke

It's amazing the four of us are still alive and haven't catch fire YET. Looks like he'll start his flamings if these oil-to-fire antics doesn't end.:D

new_cummer
17-11-2002, 06:27 PM
Dracula has returned...just sucked me hours ago...oh no...I'm turning into a vampire liao...hehehe

Love bites
new_cummer

Jang5556
17-11-2002, 09:40 PM
Dracula has returned...just sucked me hours ago...oh no...I'm turning into a vampire liao...hehehe

Love bites
new_cummer

Nice to hear Bro. She was back yesterday also. Had a chance at her but had called another girl already. Oh well, next time :)

regards

Jang

omnia
19-11-2002, 10:54 AM
fyi both emelda(2017) and mei zhi(2220) are wking and appear not to be elusive...however they lately tend to come to wk in the later part of the afternoon...so early birds who want to give them a try take note...

omnia
26-11-2002, 09:11 PM
saw singtel and hai san at wk today...

miki1 and yuki(1639) are on leave

phantom53sg
26-11-2002, 09:17 PM
Blue Diamond ( L14H29 ) is on one month leave. Heard that she will be getting the 6 months permit upon her return in early Jan/03. Quite difficult to get her during last week cos a super rich crazy gal had 'Pow' her continously during the last few days.

omnia
28-11-2002, 03:47 PM
zhen zhen of l18 is back fm leave...especially for "peppermint pat" & "wild horses" chaps:D

omnia
30-11-2002, 01:15 PM
vivian & apple fm l28(same hse) were wking intermittently the past week including yesterday

phantom53sg
30-11-2002, 10:16 PM
Kah Yen - L20H03

Wanted to try her out but unfortunately she is having her 'Ang Dou Tng' ( Big Auntie ) and will not be available for the next few days.

cavsg
30-11-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by phantom53sg
Blue Diamond ( L14H29 ) is on one month leave. Heard that she will be getting the 6 months permit upon her return in early Jan/03. Quite difficult to get her during last week cos a super rich crazy gal had 'Pow' her continously during the last few days.
maybe the super rich guy might convince her to retire during her break

shutterbugstar
30-11-2002, 11:07 PM

knn mai hao lian lah...cut queue... u think your $150 is bigger than other ppl $150 huh?

omnia
01-12-2002, 04:16 PM
back to sanity...does anyone know whether mei zhi has gone on leave?...seems like she is pulling a "pinky" nowadays:D

omnia
02-12-2002, 11:55 PM
spoke too soon...mei zhi(l22) was wking yesterday & today...

sammi1 is back...

the two zhen zhen's of l28 are also back...

Horny King
03-12-2002, 12:06 AM

sammi1 is back...

Zhi Yi is back today after her long break.

omnia
03-12-2002, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Horny King
Zhi Yi is back today after her long break.

any improvement with respect to her service:confused:

Horny King
03-12-2002, 12:13 AM
any improvement with respect to her service:confused:

Bro Omnia,

Sorry I did not try her, I just saw her at 2033 today.

omnia
03-12-2002, 12:17 AM
Bro Omnia,

Sorry I did not try her, I just saw her at 2033 today.

lookswise still the same, better or gone down :confused:

Horny King
03-12-2002, 12:20 AM
lookswise still the same, better or gone down :confused:

I think should be better in terms of look. She looked very fresh.

omnia
03-12-2002, 12:25 AM
I think should be better in terms of look. She looked very fresh.

tks alot...

btw i also saw rina wking today...this goes out especially to kiddo;)...quite tempting...pity i had already shot my load prior to seeing her...akan datang perhaps...

Kiddo
03-12-2002, 08:30 PM
tks alot...

btw i also saw rina wking today...this goes out especially to kiddo;)...quite tempting...pity i had already shot my load prior to seeing her...akan datang perhaps...

sammi1 is back...

Thanks omnia for the info. Actually I was in GL last week hoping I could catch at least one of them as both of them have been spotted earlier on during the week. But perhaps I have no fate with the both of them as both were not working! But it was not a trip in vain as I uncovered an unpolished gem (to me at least).

Anyway, I would not be going down for a few weeks unless Pinky decides to work!:D

P.S. I seem to recall from MeiZi that she said she would be going back for her one month leave either this month or next. I couldn't get a confirmation from Tommy last week.

Happy hunting!

omnia
03-12-2002, 09:07 PM
Thanks omnia for the info. Actually I was in GL last week hoping I could catch at least one of them as both of them have been spotted earlier on during the week. But perhaps I have no fate with the both of them as both were not working! But it was not a trip in vain as I uncovered an unpolished gem (to me at least).

Anyway, I would not be going down for a few weeks unless Pinky decides to work!:D

P.S. I seem to recall from MeiZi that she said she would be going back for her one month leave either this month or next. I couldn't get a confirmation from Tommy last week.

Happy hunting!

you are welcome...btw care to share the identity of the uncovered gem?...no obligations though...

as for pinky...don't hold yr breath waiting...although since i spotted another v elusive pretty gl gal today...you can never say never eh?!

all the best

omnia
03-12-2002, 09:10 PM
candy(2841A) a v elusive gal & the elusive bj queen hai san(2033) were wking today...

AA is on leave...

new_cummer
04-12-2002, 09:42 AM
Upcoming Target List....

1. Pinky (M.I.A) 2. MeiZi
3. August (F/Elusive) 4. Sansan
5. Rena 6. BlueIce
7. PeiYi (Elusive) 8. BlueDiamond (L)
9. ZuEr 10. Small Ivy
11. Sammi1

Hmmm.....Bro Kiddo....your list getting longer eh....good sign. Btw...what does (F/Elusive) and (L) stands for huh?

Kiddo
04-12-2002, 09:55 PM
you are welcome...btw care to share the identity of the uncovered gem?...no obligations though...

as for pinky...don't hold yr breath waiting...although since i spotted another v elusive pretty gl gal today...you can never say never eh?!

all the best

I think you probably have bonked my uncovered gem, ypu probably would have said..."chey! I thought who.." She's the famous GL metal-teeth, August.

To me her strong points are her unfathomable styles, great gf treatment, friendly and the most important is got chemistry with her. The weak points would be fast worker (30-35 mins), her teeth and her smoker's breath. But on the whole still a good bonk and I think with a few more sessions, I should be able to appoint her as my third darling.;)

As for Pinky, I have almost given up on her and has classified her as unofficially retired. She's been missing for close to 2 months and I think her pass will be expiring soon.

Have fun!

Hmmm.....Bro Kiddo....your list getting longer eh....good sign. Btw...what does (F/Elusive) and (L) stands for huh?

Bro NC, list long also no use as half of the gals are elusive. Sometimes I go down and I can't even get any of the listed gals.

Other than the top three on my list, I am losing interest in the other gals that I have recently asked for. Really a bad sign.

(F/Elusive) means fairly elusive lor and (L) means Leave lor. Simple as ABC.

:cool:

omnia
05-12-2002, 04:56 PM
I think you probably have bonked my uncovered gem, ypu probably would have said..."chey! I thought who.." She's the famous GL metal-teeth, August.

To me her strong points are her unfathomable styles, great gf treatment, friendly and the most important is got chemistry with her. The weak points would be fast worker (30-35 mins), her teeth and her smoker's breath. But on the whole still a good bonk and I think with a few more sessions, I should be able to appoint her as my third darling.;)

As for Pinky, I have almost given up on her and has classified her as unofficially retired. She's been missing for close to 2 months and I think her pass will be expiring soon.

Have fun!

Bro NC, list long also no use as half of the gals are elusive. Sometimes I go down and I can't even get any of the listed gals.

Other than the top three on my list, I am losing interest in the other gals that I have recently asked for. Really a bad sign.

(F/Elusive) means fairly elusive lor and (L) means Leave lor. Simple as ABC.

:cool:

august eh?!...tried her a couple of times, but not recently though...i think you hv sumarised her plus pts v well...good choice if you are in the mood for a cheeky, fun loving, bunny rabbit with a touch of gf treatment thrown in for good measure...however and here i also agree with you, her service is on the short timming side & perhaps a bit lazy too...a sweet face and sexy butt goes along way though...hehehe...

btw viz yr list...apart fm pinky & perhap mei zhi & zhu er, fm my recent trips to gl it appears to me that the rest hv been available unless they are still on leave like pei yi & blue diamond, naturally some more easily available than others, depending on timming...of course with respect to pei yi's availability in general, i suggest that if you only hv her in yr sights on that day...go to her hse(1608), much easier to get as she still seems to be hot property after all these yrs...

enjoy

Hag4
07-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Hi , after the bros recommendation of Ada and Vanessa, went to 1425 last week...no one available including Cola 2222, Qian Hong...anyway I want to go down but no sure if this beauties ( with SOP service ) are back....anyone knows?....thanks

Devil
08-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Ada will be back tomorrow.

new_cummer
08-12-2002, 12:49 AM
Was at my regular house on Friday....just finished a session and was having tea at the recep...saw this gal quite chio...with short brownish hair...big big eyes...look like malay though. Found out that she is August. Hehehe....while examining her from head to toe...notice that she turn around and take a peek at me...abit shy shy though...looks like I'm gonna whack her soon liao...hehehe

August in December
new_cummer

omnia
09-12-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Hag4
Hi , after the bros recommendation of Ada and Vanessa, went to 1425 last week...no one available including Cola 2222, Qian Hong...anyway I want to go down but no sure if this beauties ( with SOP service ) are back....anyone knows?....thanks

understand that both ada & qian hong were wking yesterday...perhaps you cld try yr luck this wk...as for cola(2222), stll mia...

omnia
12-12-2002, 10:50 PM
pei yi; bai xue; jolin and jean are back at work

omnia
26-12-2002, 09:54 PM
understand that she is back at wk

Hunters
02-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Iris will be going for 1 mth from 6 Jan 2003 (Monday) so 5 Jan 2002 (Sunday) will be her last day.

freddykuah
08-01-2003, 11:16 PM
She's been missing for more than a month. any bros out there knows her whereabouts or when she will be back

ming
09-01-2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by freddykuah
She's been missing for more than a month. any bros out there knows her whereabouts or when she will be back

Bro freddykuah,

You looking for the cat.......you better watch out! Bro zyxel will get you.........kekeke:p

Heard from my shifu that she will be back in singapore this few days............like that she should be starting work by next week.

omnia
09-01-2003, 12:17 PM
retirees: candy & salem understand that they hv retired

leave: jean & apple

freddykuah
09-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Bro Ming

Have been trying others during her absence. So far those I have tried did not not match her in terms of performance. Not like her V6 engine. Cannot find a good subsitutue. Make me wonder what if she calls it a day. Who's a good replacement?

She's cat? Then, I am the "woh woh". Dog chase after cat. No chase no fun. She's been away long enough to make the bros missed her.

ming
09-01-2003, 08:18 PM
Bro Ming

Have been trying others during her absence. So far those I have tried did not not match her in terms of performance. Not like her V6 engine. Cannot find a good subsitutue. Make me wonder what if she calls it a day. Who's a good replacement?

She's cat? Then, I am the "woh woh". Dog chase after cat. No chase no fun. She's been away long enough to make the bros missed her.

Bro freddykuah,

I had found a replacement killer that can match her liao.......hahaha.........dont tell u as u also never told me who had u try so far.............hehehe

U call this long enough? U havent see how long she missing. Call her house okt n confirm that she is back in singapore liao.......but dont know when will start work.........U enjoy ok, she is always that wonderful..........within her return, the queue should be super long...........Sent my regards to her for me that i will miss her..........thanks.

freddykuah
10-01-2003, 08:43 PM
Bro Ming

Not that I dun want to write FRs but my gal is watching me closely. Cannot let her know that I 'tao chia'. I wanted to write some FRs to warn bros that some gasl I think has been exaggerated by bros out there. I wanted to give them some advice. To me, all these are all abt expectations. So dun hold too high hope when some describe until they're in heaven.

Those that I had tried during her absence are Jean (so-so only), Casino (fuck tup service, also complain cock too big, blow job with cap), Theresa (service good but not a looker), Peiyi (do look a little like Alicia Lee but service cannot compare to Jaguar V6 engine). Also she got not much meat, bonk already my hips pain because keep on hitting her bone. Ada (looks not bad service so-so and breast can't even squeeze). Kelly (nice looking but face black black bcos I didn't know she pain when I bonked her. I knew it after job done and I was having tea inside the cubicle when she complained to OKT. She didn't know I was there. Complained cock too big 4 her. Pls she said 1 huh not I boast my cock big). Anyway, breast too small 4 me

ming
11-01-2003, 01:51 AM
Bro Ming

Not that I dun want to write FRs but my gal is watching me closely. Cannot let her know that I 'tao chia'. I wanted to write some FRs to warn bros that some gasl I think has been exaggerated by bros out there. I wanted to give them some advice. To me, all these are all abt expectations. So dun hold too high hope when some describe until they're in heaven.

Those that I had tried during her absence are Jean (so-so only), Casino (fuck tup service, also complain cock too big, blow job with cap), Theresa (service good but not a looker), Peiyi (do look a little like Alicia Lee but service cannot compare to Jaguar V6 engine). Also she got not much meat, bonk already my hips pain because keep on hitting her bone. Ada (looks not bad service so-so and breast can't even squeeze). Kelly (nice looking but face black black bcos I didn't know she pain when I bonked her. I knew it after job done and I was having tea inside the cubicle when she complained to OKT. She didn't know I was there. Complained cock too big 4 her. Pls she said 1 huh not I boast my cock big). Anyway, breast too small 4 me

Bro freedykuah,

Cannot tell u my replacement killer.......your cock too big wait next time i see her big big than how???????kekeke........Remember to sent my regards to Jaguar when u seeing her, she will tell u who is my replacement killer.........hehehe

As for the above gals u try.......mostly i had done with n their service is also not i like........but never got complaint before, as my cock small small only. :(

freddykuah
11-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Bro Ming,

You want me to tell her you got replacement? Wait she face black back how? U tell her yourself. Unless we see something in common in Jaguar else your replacement may not be my good replacement.

Enjoy your bonking session

Cheers

new_cummer
12-01-2003, 12:37 AM
August will be going home for 1 month's break next Friday. Thursday will be her last day.

markou88
15-02-2003, 10:47 AM
LIke to know if most of the gals in GL has return to work (particularly XiuWen-2034A, Peiyi-1608, Evon-2028)??

And also when will the 30min thing goes back to normal??

Thanks alot.

phantom53sg
15-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Hi Bro markou88,

Xiu Wen is on the madatory 1 month leave and will be back only in the middle of March. Pei Yi is available. In fact I have a session with her recently. Not sure about Evon though. Happy cheonging.

Phantom.

omnia
15-02-2003, 12:14 PM

And also when will the 30min thing goes back to normal??

sld be fm tomorrow...also most of the gals sld be back to work by next week, apart fm those on their 1mth leave...

markou88
18-02-2003, 09:54 AM
Is FEI FEI(2028) around?? Thinking of going down today....

Thanks.

cuntking
18-02-2003, 02:01 PM
Yes she was back last Sat ....... bro doomas called me saying he going to f**k spider in GL .... ha ha ha

Is FEI FEI(2028) around?? Thinking of going down today....

Thanks.

omnia
18-02-2003, 07:13 PM
gals back working:

hai san; ka leng; queenie; both yokos; sexy yuki & yuki; pinky; cherry; bess; janet; both colas; zhu er;lily; yan er;tong tong;joanne...

zhi yi & michelle sld be back working tomorrow

violet sld be back working by fri/sat

gals on 1mth leave:

bai xue & xiu wen

omnia
24-02-2003, 05:10 PM
gals back working:

violet; zhi yi; michelle; both moons; sami1; evon; diamond; kah yan; kimi; theresa; dolphin...

gals back in town who hv yet to start work:

san san; jean; meiji...

The_Hustler
24-02-2003, 05:24 PM
gals back working:

violet; zhi yi; michelle; both moons; sami1; evon; diamond; kah yan; kimi; theresa; dolphin...

san san; jean; meiji...

Hmmm... u seem to know the pre-activities better than me! I'm impressed.

Conned
The Hustler

Ah Neo
24-02-2003, 05:37 PM
I believe we invent an alternative definition of spider-fucking ... kekeke :p

Originally posted by cuntking
Yes she was back last Sat ....... bro doomas called me saying he going to f**k spider in GL .... ha ha ha

glstunner
24-02-2003, 06:51 PM
gals back working:

san san; jean; meiji...

TKS 4 all ur updates bro Omnia!!!!!!!!!

omnia
24-02-2003, 07:22 PM
gals back to work:

amy; linda; celine; yan zhi; dong dong; gigi; altis; happy; coco; eva; vanessa...

gals on 1mth leave:

summer; seiko; august; ls; lisa; ping ping...

glstunner
24-02-2003, 09:32 PM
N oso Ruyi,sami,jc bk at wk

Leewen,East on leave

Kiddo
24-02-2003, 10:43 PM
gals back working:

hai san; ka leng; queenie; both yokos; sexy yuki & yuki; pinky; cherry; bess; janet; both colas; zhu er;lily; yan er;tong tong;joanne...

zhi yi & michelle sld be back working tomorrow

violet sld be back working by fri/sat

gals on 1mth leave:

bai xue & xiu wen

gals back working:

san san; jean; meiji...

Bro Omnia,

two corrections on the above....

Pinky is on leave for a fortnight.
Meiji has already started work as of 21.2.2003.

Have fun!

omnia
24-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Bro Omnia,

Have fun!

tks mr p&m man...kekekekeke:D

ming
25-02-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Hmmm... u seem to know the pre-activities better than me! I'm impressed.

Conned
The Hustler

Bro Hustler,

U getting impressed or jealousy??????hahaha...........I am so impressed in u too, got so many logic of making love......kekeke.....Anyway can teach me how to charm them or not????????:D

ming
25-02-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by glstunner
TKS 4 all ur updates bro Omnia!!!!!!!!!

Hello who your next target? How's your bonk on wed?

ming
25-02-2003, 03:18 AM
Bro Omnia,

Have fun!

Bro Kiddo,

So finally your two darlings had call u?:D

The_Hustler
25-02-2003, 07:23 AM
Bro Hustler,

U getting impressed or jealousy??????hahaha...........I am so impressed in u too, got so many logic of making love......kekeke.....Anyway can teach me how to charm them or not????????:D

Bro Ming,

If no logic n tactics...then the treacherous world of cheonging.... we all long long ago die very chia lat liao.
I wanted to teach u but may I suggest that u better approach ur shifu instead...he's more seasoned n immuned to the ways of GL... I'm too impatient n

Rash
The Hustler

Kiddo
25-02-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Ming
Bro Kiddo,

So finally your two darlings had call u?

Bro Ming,

Nope, they didn't call me. I found out the above info when I was looking for Pinky and got Meiji instead. Perhaps I am deemed too small a fish in terms of spending power to warrant the effort to call.

Cheers!

ming
26-02-2003, 03:35 AM
Bro Ming,

Nope, they didn't call me. I found out the above info when I was looking for Pinky and got Meiji instead. Perhaps I am deemed too small a fish in terms of spending power to warrant the effort to call.

Cheers!

Bro kiddo,

Aiya.........at least you got their Hp no..........for me more worst, asked also dont give. Tell me call her house to check she working or not.

We small small small fish how to compare other driving big big car wear rolex watch. Must go n see the mirror.......Not rich, handsome, charming n skillful. Anyway got a wonderful session is the most important of money well spend.

ming
26-02-2003, 03:40 AM
Bro Ming,

If no logic n tactics...then the treacherous world of cheonging.... we all long long ago die very chia lat liao.
I wanted to teach u but may I suggest that u better approach ur shifu instead...he's more seasoned n immuned to the ways of GL... I'm too impatient n

Rash
The Hustler

Bro hustler,

Impatient n what???????? Dont teach dont teach lor, Once the "tao ren yan" will forever the "tao ren yan" only what still not end of the world.:mad:

The_Hustler
26-02-2003, 04:25 AM
Bro hustler,

Impatient n what???????? Dont teach dont teach lor, Once the "tao ren yan" will forever the "tao ren yan" only what still not end of the world.:mad:

Impatient n rash lah, u dun ji siao siao lah... u so skillful still need me to teach.... tell u what...there's a fellowship called Dudes150... got one guy name something like "mi..yeow"... he is good...go ask him.

Still
The Hustler

Kiddo
26-02-2003, 07:02 PM
tks mr p&m man...kekekekeke

Mr P&M man sounds absolutely terrible!:D

The_Hustler
26-02-2003, 07:06 PM
Mr P&M man sounds absolutely terrible!:D

Ok mah... minus those drop dead easy hints of what P & M means... I like that as Promotions & Marketing man!

Push & Masuk Man
The Hustler

Kiddo
26-02-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Ming
Bro kiddo,

Aiya.........at least you got their Hp no..........for me more worst, asked also dont give. Tell me call her house to check she working or not.

We small small small fish how to compare other driving big big car wear rolex watch. Must go n see the mirror.......Not rich, handsome, charming n skillful. Anyway got a wonderful session is the most important of money well spend.

Bro Ming,

Frankly, I wasn't the one who asked for their hp as I don't see the need in that. Even now I rarely call them. I don't want to make myself that irritating.

Haha, bro, everyone has their own strong points. Don't put yourself down. Like for example, my 2nd darling seemed to be quite happy when she saw it was me who asked for her the last time, though it's been ages since I last call her. She said heng never kenna some funny weird old man on her first day back work. As long as we are not nasty to them, they'll reciprocate.

Have fun!

Kiddo
26-02-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Hustler
Ok mah... minus those drop dead easy hints of what P & M means... I like that as Promotions & Marketing man!

Push & Masuk Man
The Hustler

Uh...Originally I was thinking in the direction of S&M.;)

Thinking straight....

omnia
26-02-2003, 10:42 PM
Mr P&M man sounds absolutely terrible!

Mr P,M,BD&J?!...sounds more like a law firm for okts:D

omnia
28-02-2003, 08:54 PM
gals who hv returned to work:

ada; kk; wine; zhen zhen(l18,l28); pinky; kelly

gals on 1mth leave:

emelda; maggie(l20)

omnia
28-02-2003, 09:12 PM

gals on 1mth leave:

emelda; maggie(l20)

oh yes...also saw ivy wking today

Kiddo
01-03-2003, 05:59 PM

gals on 1mth leave:

emelda; maggie(l20)

Omnia,

Once again, thanks for the info on Pinky at the GL150 thread and once again I missed out on her again.

Pinky might be out for a few days.

If you are looking for her, check with your respective joints for her availability before going down.

The_Hustler
02-03-2003, 03:19 AM
gals back working:

san san; jean; meiji...

Omnia

Dunno where u get ur infos...but kinda misleading on Jean N San San... initially I was to believe they were back as ur post. Made calls to them n found out they still in Malaysia.

Maybe u can 'clear' it up??

Amused or Not??
The Hustler

omnia
02-03-2003, 06:20 PM
Omnia

Dunno where u get ur infos...but kinda misleading on Jean N San San... initially I was to believe they were back as ur post. Made calls to them n found out they still in Malaysia.

Maybe u can 'clear' it up??

Amused or Not??
The Hustler

aiya hustler...why are you getting all huffy & puffy...i believe that they were back in town and had not started work when i posted the info...perhaps they went back to m'sia thereafter...with yr experience i trust that you are aware that wls are most unreliable when it comes to work and their whereabouts...

chill dude :cool:

poolhot.
02-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Hey......I seen san san at lor 15 buying nasi lemak recently. In fact that was last week onli around midnight

The_Hustler
02-03-2003, 07:03 PM
aiya hustler...why are you getting all huffy & puffy...i believe that they were back in town and had not started work when i posted the info...perhaps they went back to m'sia thereafter...with yr experience i trust that you are aware that wls are most unreliable when it comes to work and their whereabouts...

chill dude :cool:

I understand about their capricious nature... just that my heart skipped a beat lah... therefore I made calls in hope to open my account with either of them... alas lucky I had Sammei.

No probe but suggestion that u might wanna try to be a wee bit more accurate lor.

Liverpool 2nite!
The Hustler

omnia
03-03-2003, 12:17 PM

No probe but suggestion that u might wanna try to be a wee bit more accurate lor.

Liverpool 2nite!
The Hustler

i believe my post was accurate at the time of posting dude...i never said that they were back working...only that they were back in town...

nevermind...as i made a huge killing on the reds last night...actually crazy enough buy them at -11/2 notwithstanding their eratic form of late...quite over the moon...so you are still in my buddy list:D

siaoCB
03-03-2003, 03:56 PM
SAN SAN is back working today.I believe i am the 1st today to Bonk her as she told me she came straight to 1612 after Tommy call her.Still as sexy like before,,,,,,,,,,,hmmn Blow-job with 1 hand poking ur ass...........damn shiok.

The_Hustler
03-03-2003, 04:15 PM
i believe my post was accurate at the time of posting dude...i never said that they were back working...only that they were back in town...

nevermind...as i made a huge killing on the reds last night...actually crazy enough buy them at -11/2 notwithstanding their eratic form of late...quite over the moon...so you are still in my buddy list:D

Based on my better relationship with one of them...I should be able to confirm that as of the date u posted their homecoming... she was confirm still not in town... I even went to the extend of stalking her...haha... not even a trace.

Anyway, let's not nitpick on such trivia matters since we've always been buddies.. hmmm.... maybe it's due course I do San San later... missed her foxy grin.

Oh, did u see the desolate grin on Sir Alex??

Gleeful Grin
The Hustler

omnia
04-03-2003, 05:32 PM
gals back working:

seiko; xin xin; reds; ruby; meji(after 1week off); prada...

still not back:

ls; carol(l14); ping ping...

omnia
06-03-2003, 12:36 AM
gals back wking:

ck; cartier;august; karen & amanda...

gals on 1mth leave:

michelle

Keng
10-03-2003, 07:56 AM
Hi all,

Li Zhen is back working....

She got a 2 month permit so will be around till May 03

Enjoy..;) ;)

omnia
10-03-2003, 05:51 PM
gals back wking:

blue diamond; xiu wen; mj...

new_cummer
11-03-2003, 12:12 AM
gals back wking:

blue diamond; xiu wen; mj... [/B]
Bro Omnia....how cum you neber say "Especially to Bro new_cummer" huh? You pian xin...bwahahaha:D

omnia
11-03-2003, 01:02 AM
Bro Omnia....how cum you neber say "Especially to Bro new_cummer" huh? You pian xin...bwahahaha

sorry leh nc...but i assumed that you were one of the 1st to carry out the "polishing" when she returned:D

Cummon
12-03-2003, 08:41 PM
bros,any news about the 2 darlings of L20,
the invincible East & Chilli Padi ?

omnia
13-03-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Cummon
bros,any news about the 2 darlings of L20,
the invincible East & Chilli Padi ?

hiya cummon

not sure abt the abv 2...but thought i wld take this opportunity to reply to yr pm...

1st off, perhaps you cld ask sam to help you fix the problem with yr pm system?...

xue ling(2831B)...quite a tall skinny gal, nice long sexy legs(likes to wear stillettos!), quite good commando service...downside...small tits, a bit on the mature side...but not bad looking, to me that is...perhaps worth a try...

hv not tried kikko as yet...

all the best

Cummon
13-03-2003, 06:31 PM

1st off, perhaps you cld ask sam to help you fix the problem with yr pm system?...

all the best

thks bro, I will.

omnia
15-03-2003, 12:50 AM
gals back wking:

bai xue; apple; dong dong; nicky

gals on leave:

carol(l14); rina; leena; east; ls

Cummon
16-03-2003, 06:41 PM
Confirmation from 1606, Xiao Yu has retired.

Saw that 'small tree with big fruits' return to work
this afternoon, Pinky fans can start to Q up now ;)

omnia
17-03-2003, 10:19 PM
lisa & singtel are back at work

Keng
18-03-2003, 01:59 PM
Hi All,

Celine(2837) has went for her 1month break.
Those who miss her paint & blow jobs will have to seek alternate lips!

Cheers.

The_Hustler
18-03-2003, 03:09 PM
The chances of Jean coming back to work looks very slim, I would rate 5%. Almost good as gone.

Half-Life
The Hustler

new_cummer
18-03-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by TheaHustler
The chances of Jean coming back to work looks very slim, I would rate 5%. Almost good as gone.

Half-Life
The Hustler
Ah Di...I know how you feel...coz...when Toto left...I felt as if the whole world left me.

Cheer up...at least you still have one more "J" left. Although one tree is gone...but the forest is still around lah.

Life goes on.....
new cummer

omnia
19-03-2003, 10:41 AM
queen; east; & elaine are back working...

omnia
20-03-2003, 07:44 AM
ls is back working...

susan is off...

hai san is on leave...

crystallai
24-03-2003, 09:34 PM
jean(2829b) will be back on thursday.

Mecadon2
27-03-2003, 08:18 PM
This Thread is one of the most interesting of the forum. Any update?
Any suggestion for a girl with big boobs that can speak english?

"Viva la figa sempre"

phantom53sg
27-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Hi Brudders,

Jean has already started working since Wednesday.

Happy Bonking,

Phantom

Kiddo
27-03-2003, 11:36 PM
SS is on leave with effect on 26.3.2003

omnia
28-03-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Mecadon2
This Thread is one of the most interesting of the forum. Any update?
Any suggestion for a girl with big boobs that can speak english?

"Viva la figa sempre"

perhaps you may wish to check out karen & sammi1...not sure if they do ang moh's though(my apologies if you are not one)...check with the operator 1st...

omnia
28-03-2003, 06:15 PM
SS is on leave with effect on 26.3.2003

i note meiji has been taken off yr suspension list...has the flame been rekindled:D ?!

omnia
28-03-2003, 06:17 PM
ruby & li wen are back at work

Kiddo
29-03-2003, 02:34 AM
i note meiji has been taken off yr suspension list...has the flame been rekindled:D ?!

Omnia,

these are dark times for me. Pinky's seldom working (One OKT was telling me she's like working only 5 or 6 days per month), Sansan is on leave, SammiOne not up to the mark yet, Thought only one ZuEr but when OKT ask me which ZuEr, I could only respond "huh?" and Jaguar's as elusive as Pinky.

So no choice have to recall Meiji back from suspension. I suppose I can shut an eye or two on her short comings! :D and she's being suspended by me long enough.

Now really regret why didn't take Pinky's number when she offered. Kicking myself in the butt now for trying to play cool.

Sheesh!

ming
29-03-2003, 03:32 AM
Omnia,

these are dark times for me. Pinky's seldom working (One OKT was telling me she's like working only 5 or 6 days per month), Sansan is on leave, SammiOne not up to the mark yet, Thought only one ZuEr but when OKT ask me which ZuEr, I could only respond "huh?" and Jaguar's as elusive as Pinky.

So no choice have to recall Meiji back from suspension. I suppose I can shut an eye or two on her short comings! :D and she's being suspended by me long enough.

Now really regret why didn't take Pinky's number when she offered. Kicking myself in the butt now for trying to play cool.

Sheesh!

Bro kiddo,

U want pinky Hp number??????? Ask bro Ah dez, he knows all the gals where about, dont said about hp numbers only...........hahaha

omnia
29-03-2003, 01:27 PM
Omnia,

Sheesh!

ya lor...what's up with this pinky eh?!...want to work, work lah...don't want to work retire...on phone numbers, next time act nochalant & get the gal to key in her number in yr mobile based on her offer only...

btw i think the zhu er you are lokking for is fm 1427...the other is fm 2058, fair , abit fleshy, looks like a jap gal, not bad service, mid to late 20s...

if you give meiji another yellow card...does that mean the red card comes out automatically too?!:D

Kiddo
29-03-2003, 01:47 PM
Bro kiddo,

U want pinky Hp number??????? Ask bro Ah dez, he knows all the gals where about, dont said about hp numbers only...........hahaha

Bro Ming,

Getting a WL's no. other than from herself is a definite no- no for me as I think it carries a high risk of angering her. Now I wouldn't want this spitfire darling of mine to give me the red card wouldn't I?

The Referee being refereed.......;)

Kiddo
29-03-2003, 01:50 PM

if you give meiji another yellow card...does that mean the red card comes out automatically too?!:D

Omnia,

Good gals are hard to come by nowadays. If I give her a red card, I think I'll automatically condemn myself to PCC at home.:cool:

ming
01-04-2003, 03:41 AM
Bro Ming,

Getting a WL's no. other than from herself is a definite no- no for me as I think it carries a high risk of angering her. Now I wouldn't want this spitfire darling of mine to give me the red card wouldn't I?

The Referee being refereed.......

Bro kiddo, having u as her regular is her "Fu Qi"...........I teach u ask bro ah dez to call her n ask her can pass her phone no to u or not.........Or ask Ah dez to check when she will be back for work like my shifu always do this for me........kekeke

Kiddo
01-04-2003, 06:59 AM
Bro kiddo, having u as her regular is her "Fu Qi"...........I teach u ask bro ah dez to call her n ask her can pass her phone no to u or not.........Or ask Ah dez to check when she will be back for work like my shifu always do this for me........kekeke

Bro ming,

Nah, thanx for the offer though! I prefer to reply on my own means or my own luck. Besides I and him are not really that close.

Cheers!

proprimate
02-04-2003, 11:37 AM
CK last day is today, 3 April(thursday) go back to KL for 1 month.

The_Hustler
02-04-2003, 03:52 PM
Yo Yan Er lovers (2829b) lovers... she's back! So all toks bout her retiring dun look right.

Apparently tanned... I think so.

The Hustler

Jang5556
02-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by proprimate
CK last day is today, 3 April(thursday) go back to KL for 1 month.

Really ??? Crap. Too late to get her. Oh well, one less reason for me to go down hehehehe

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
02-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by TheaHustler
Yo Yan Er lovers (2829b) lovers... she's back! So all toks bout her retiring dun look right.

Apparently tanned... I think so.

The Hustler

Did not know she went away. I had her about two weeks ago. Had hurt her leg. But didn't stop her tongue from working heheheh

Regards

Jang

ming
02-04-2003, 08:22 PM
Bro ming,

Nah, thanx for the offer though! I prefer to reply on my own means or my own luck. Besides I and him are not really that close.

Cheers!

Bro Kiddo, Dont worry......bro Ah Dez is always bery helpful...........I also not close to him like u n me only. However, i always heard he will offer to bring any bros here to see who n who when they misses their darlings which they either retire or on leave.

proprimate
02-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Is BM around?

Humsap69
02-04-2003, 09:01 PM
I remember seeing her less than 1 week ago...my guess is that she should be around......no harm trying....but please dok go look for her in any house on a Friday.....sure dok have cos her house closes on Friday.

proprimate
03-04-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69
I remember seeing her less than 1 week ago...my guess is that she should be around......no harm trying....but please dok go look for her in any house on a Friday.....sure dok have cos her house closes on Friday.

Thanks bro

freddykuah
03-04-2003, 07:04 PM
OKT T called and check out her base and was advised by Pinky's boss that she retired liao.

So for bros out there, no need to ask for her service anymore:p

ming
03-04-2003, 08:57 PM
OKT T called and check out her base and was advised by Pinky's boss that she retired liao.

So for bros out there, no need to ask for her service anymore:p

How can she retired so early.........i still have not try her yet.

Bro Ah Dez, can confirm this information pls.........U always know all the gals movement. Why she retired now? Now where she goes to?

Bro Kiddo, sad sad news for u if she really retired liao.

Kiddo
04-04-2003, 12:55 AM
How can she retired so early.........i still have not try her yet.

Bro Ah Dez, can confirm this information pls.........U always know all the gals movement. Why she retired now? Now where she goes to?

Bro Kiddo, sad sad news for u if she really retired liao.

Bro Ming,

To tell you the truth, I don't know what to say. Still in the state of shock.

Stunned...

ming
04-04-2003, 05:11 AM
Bro Ming,

To tell you the truth, I don't know what to say. Still in the state of shock.

Stunned...

Bro Kiddo,

Dont be sad or stunned, things like this will always come to an end..........its only matter of time, however still got no confirmation from others bros yet what. Anyway, i believe u also dont like to see her in GL for long.

Seems like u had join me into my club of no more darlings buisness too. Welcome;)

Keng
04-04-2003, 07:23 AM
Hi all,

Today is this gal's last day before her 1mth break..

For bros info/action

Cheers!!

omnia
05-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Gals now back working after leave, period, lazy or perhaps even scared of sars!...

miki1; apple; pei yi; yuki; miko; meiji;li zhen; wine; jaguar...

cola(2222) is on leave...

Kiddo
05-04-2003, 10:23 PM
Snooped around GL to investigate the status of Pinky and found out that she's not officially retired yet. But Pinky fans still don't hope for too much as the future doesn't looks too rosy.

Outcome of the snooping.....Pinky MIA.

Cheers!

Kiddo
05-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Bro Kiddo,

Dont be sad or stunned, things like this will always come to an end..........its only matter of time, however still got no confirmation from others bros yet what. Anyway, i believe u also dont like to see her in GL for long.

Seems like u had join me into my club of no more darlings buisness too. Welcome;)

Bro Ming,

I'm not sad lar. Just stunned by the sudden news that she's retired. Totally caught off-guard. It'll be good if she can retire when the going is good. I'll be the first few to wish her all the best and it'll be best if I don't see her anywhere near GL again.

Cheers!

freddykuah
06-04-2003, 09:50 PM
At least you have checked it out. What I said was what Tommy told me when I asked for her service. Tommy told she MIA for 1-2mths liao and her boss cannot contact her.

Kiddo
06-04-2003, 11:45 PM
At least you have checked it out. What I said was what Tommy told me when I asked for her service. Tommy told she MIA for 1-2mths liao and her boss cannot contact her.

That's basically what he told me too. But a bro saw her a couple of weeks back so she can't be MIA that long.

Anyway, after reading the horror stories in the Tirak thread, I decided not to concentrate so much on one gal. Better find another darling to fight poison with poison.:D (and I've got just the right person in mind.;))

Cheers!

crystallai
08-04-2003, 08:09 PM
ruby of (2847) went back for one month today.

ming
09-04-2003, 04:27 AM
Bro Ming,

I'm not sad lar. Just stunned by the sudden news that she's retired. Totally caught off-guard. It'll be good if she can retire when the going is good. I'll be the first few to wish her all the best and it'll be best if I don't see her anywhere near GL again.

Cheers!

Bro kiddo,

So who are those few???????kekeke

Btw..........I wishes her all the best, even i did not try her but did see her lot of time.

MikeElliot
09-04-2003, 03:26 PM
Hi Cheongsters,

Anyone knows when Celine will come back?

Thanks in advance...

Kiddo
09-04-2003, 11:40 PM
Bro kiddo,

So who are those few???????kekeke

Btw..........I wishes her all the best, even i did not try her but did see her lot of time.

Bro Ming,

No lar, it's like everytime I ask for her, there would be someone asking for her as well. She's damned ang pai, even though she seldom works. Something like me and cuntking asking for Meiji, somehow or rather, I'm always before him for the past few times.:D

Cheers!

ming
10-04-2003, 08:44 AM
Bro Ming,

No lar, it's like everytime I ask for her, there would be someone asking for her as well. She's damned ang pai, even though she seldom works. Something like me and cuntking asking for Meiji, somehow or rather, I'm always before him for the past few times.

Cheers!

Bro kiddo,

Good stuff sure have to wait.........if not, only u one customer than how was she going to make a living........kekeke

Btw.......there still lots n lots of other good gals out there for u to discover, yesterday i just got one n had bright up my life......Long time not so happy liao, she had bring me back to GL again.......:D

Kiddo
10-04-2003, 11:34 PM
----

Keng
11-04-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by MikeElliot
Hi Cheongsters,

Anyone knows when Celine will come back?

Thanks in advance...

Hi there,

If I remember correctly, she went on leave on the 17/18th Mar....

So, should be back by end Apr latest.

Can always call her home base before heading down.
PM me for the no if you are interested.

Thanks.

Jang5556
11-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Bro kiddo,

Btw.......there still lots n lots of other good gals out there for u to discover, yesterday i just got one n had bright up my life......Long time not so happy liao, she had bring me back to GL again.......:D

This is our "watch" fren is it ? :)

regards

Jang

omnia
11-04-2003, 12:30 PM

No lar, it's like everytime I ask for her, there would be someone asking for her as well. She's damned ang pai, even though she seldom works.

yr wait sld be over mate...mia pinky has now returned!

omnia
11-04-2003, 12:33 PM
emelda & s'pore ice are working

jc shall be on 1mth leave by the end of this week

ming
11-04-2003, 02:36 PM

Kiddo kiddo where are u? :p

ming
11-04-2003, 02:38 PM
This is our "watch" fren is it ? :)

regards

Jang

We three are the loyal "watch" fren..........kekeke

freddykuah
11-04-2003, 09:26 PM
Bro Omnia

Confirm she's back?

Kiddo
12-04-2003, 01:44 AM

Thanks for the info mate! BTW, how did you get the info so fast? Don't tell me you are Sonny in disguise!:D Just kidding.

Kiddo
12-04-2003, 01:45 AM
Kiddo kiddo where are u? :p

Ming ming, I've been here and there. Quite a hectic day for me.;)

Ah Neo
12-04-2003, 03:33 AM
How about Johnny English? :D

Thanks for the info mate! BTW, how did you get the info so fast? Don't tell me you are Sonny in disguise!:D Just kidding.

ming
12-04-2003, 03:53 AM
Ming ming, I've been here and there. Quite a hectic day for me.

So reunion with your sweet darling????? Now u leave me alone liao issit????? :mad:

Kiddo
12-04-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
How about Johnny English? :D

:eek:

The expression says it all!

omnia
12-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Bro Omnia

Confirm she's back?

back lah...not sure whether she is wking today though...

go steady...readyfreddy:D!

omnia
12-04-2003, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the info mate! BTW, how did you get the info so fast? Don't tell me you are Sonny in disguise! Just kidding.

my agents are everywhere dude...muhahahahaha:D!!

phantom53sg
10-05-2003, 11:05 PM
Hi Brudders,

1) Bai Xue - On leave for a month.
2) Iris - Should be back to work on Monday.
3) Blue Diamond - Will be on leave for a week starting from the 11th/May.

Happy Bonking

Phantom

freddykuah
12-05-2003, 08:28 PM
Called Okt T that day and found she's available. Due to urgent matter, cannot go lo. Next day, she disappeared liao. For the next 2-3 wks cannot get her. Next time get her, must book her for at least 2 straight sessions..haha...revenger for the waiting time

rubberband
12-05-2003, 11:23 PM
my agents are everywhere dude...muhahahahaha:D!!

this reminds me of the early days Comic-turn movie "The Shadow".......

can envison you going to your secret hideout beneath the stairs, where your agents from all corners send out a report through a myriad of preplanned channels...

and all you said was "Agent 3, report"..

the agent then on the fuzzy black/white screen "Ah Xiang bo cho, XXX deng lai liao...AAA deng ke pang chui.... BBB xiu kang liao"

got to look out for those pipes that carry the messages from now on...

comic stricken...

omnia
13-05-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by rubberband
this reminds me of the early days Comic-turn movie "The Shadow".......

can envison you going to your secret hideout beneath the stairs, where your agents from all corners send out a report through a myriad of preplanned channels...

and all you said was "Agent 3, report"..

the agent then on the fuzzy black/white screen "Ah Xiang bo cho, XXX deng lai liao...AAA deng ke pang chui.... BBB xiu kang liao"

got to look out for those pipes that carry the messages from now on...

comic stricken...

lol...v funny mate!!...must get my butler to clean the pipes though...last time wanted PINKY, agent69 said "lai"...went down & who did i find waiting for me KINKY...hells bells...can't get good staff nowadays:D !!

alec baldwin lookalike...

rubberband
13-05-2003, 02:34 PM
lol...v funny mate!!...must get my butler to clean the pipes though...last time wanted PINKY, agent69 said "lai"...went down & who did i find waiting for me KINKY...hells bells...can't get good staff nowadays:D !!

alec baldwin lookalike...

base on how we got the the term N T Y, I won't be surprised.
Why do you think in the IT industry, the term Unique Key is such a core requirement. But it's a bummer to know that you just whoppeed with 025, while your friend had 087.. Kills all human touch in it..

hope this won't make our dear N T Y force at least a Dip in HR before releasing licenses or TOEFL certified or even speech training courses.

"Here my dear omnia, for your utmost pleasure and comfort, your turn for some unbridled wild romping is our dear Miss Prinky, I mean Kinky, no .. I mean Pinky.. Oh did I say Pinky? I meant Kinky... you must have heard wrongly.. "

Toastmaster Whatever...

Kiddo
13-05-2003, 11:26 PM
Called Okt T that day and found she's available. Due to urgent matter, cannot go lo. Next day, she disappeared liao. For the next 2-3 wks cannot get her. Next time get her, must book her for at least 2 straight sessions..haha...revenger for the waiting time

FrK,

When was that? The last time she worked was quite a while back (at least a few weeks if I'm not wrong)

A lot of her regulars book her for more than 2 sessions. You want her? Be prepared not only to wait for hours but also prepared to wait for hours only to be told she knocked off.

Happy waiting!;)

omnia
17-05-2003, 10:06 PM
gals wking:

pinky(especially for kiddo & freddy!); maggie(2034A); sugar; all 3 zhen zhens;jaguar; s'pore ice; jean; yan er; lily; rina; lena; emelda; hello kitty; kitty; ka leng; li wen; joanne; carol(1425); derby; chelsea; diamond; bess; twins; cherry; linda; violet; apple; dolphin; tong tong; yi yi; iris; fanny; miki...& others...

gals on leave:

pei yi(1wk); xiu wen(1wk); qian hong; li zhen; agnes; bb2; summer; amanda; leeds; cola; seiko...

nb. if you only hv one gal in mind on a specific day, perhaps it wld be wiser to call in advance to check on availability...gals getting unpredictable nowadays...

LousyTu
17-05-2003, 10:24 PM
gals wking:

pinky(especially for kiddo & freddy!); maggie(2034A); sugar; all 3 zhen zhens;jaguar; s'pore ice; jean; yan er; lily; rina; lena; emelda; hello kitty; kitty; ka leng; li wen; joanne; carol(1425); derby; chelsea; diamond; bess; twins; cherry; linda; violet; apple; dolphin; tong tong; yi yi; iris; fanny; miki...& others...

gals on leave:

pei yi(1wk); xiu wen(1wk); qian hong; li zhen; agnes; bb2; summer; amanda; leeds; cola; seiko...

nb. if you only hv one gal in mind on a specific day, perhaps it wld be wiser to call in advance to check on availability...gals getting unpredictable nowadays...

Eh I thot I saw BB2 one or two days ago

freddykuah
18-05-2003, 11:30 AM
Thks bro kiddo & omnia

Bro kiddo

Yes, you're right it's more than a month ago. She's elusive. It's like striking 4D if you can get her.

Bro omnia

Thks for informing me, guess there're already bros camping there. That's true, she knocked off early, usually during pm peak hours. Don't know why.

Happy cheonging, bros!

Jang5556
18-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by LousyTu
Eh I thot I saw BB2 one or two days ago

BB2 is now on her one week leave.

Regards

Jang

omnia
18-05-2003, 11:51 PM
gals on leave:

lisa; karen; celine(still away)...

gals wking:

xin xin; sony; peggy; gucci; ping ping...

Keng
20-05-2003, 11:42 AM
Hi all,

Does anyone know whether she has started working?

Thanks.

Kiddo
21-05-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Keng
Hi all,

Does anyone know whether she has started working?

Thanks.

Nope, she's still on leave as of 20.5.2003.

Incomplete list of gals working : Rina, XueEr aka Orange, Elle, YanER, Jaguar, Li Wen, Derby, Moon, Diamond, SammiOne, Iris, Sharon, Sugar, Blue Diamond

Gals MIA : MeiJi, Pinky

Gals still on leave: Small Ivy, Sansan, Amanda, ZuEr

Cheers!:cool:

omnia
23-05-2003, 12:48 AM
gals wking:

ivy (especially going out to Keng!); eva; zhu er; ck(especially to jang & proprimate!!); mabel; bb2; celine(sld be back early next week)...

gals on leave:

east...

hoodlum
23-05-2003, 01:18 AM
Nope, she's still on leave as of 20.5.2003.

Incomplete list of gals working : Rina, XueEr aka Orange, Elle, YanER, Jaguar, Li Wen, Derby, Moon, Diamond, SammiOne, Iris, Sharon, Sugar, Blue Diamond

Gals MIA : MeiJi, Pinky

Gals still on leave: Small Ivy, Sansan, Amanda, ZuEr

Cheers!:cool:

Was at Cititel with my KL kaki... he 'called' a girl by the name of Pinky who claimed to have just returned from GL... MIA??

hoodlum

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by hoodlum
Was at Cititel with my KL kaki... he 'called' a girl by the name of Pinky who claimed to have just returned from GL... MIA??

hoodlum

I was told by the OKT that she MIAed after working for two days last week. Whether she goes back to work after that, I don't know. With so many cheongsters tracking her, I'm sure they are better informed of her than me.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same gal as your title suggest another gal.

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 01:46 AM
gals wking:

ivy (especially going out to Keng!); eva; zhu er; ck(especially to jang & proprimate!!); mabel; bb2; celine(sld be back early next week)...

gals on leave:

east...

Omnia,

Ivy as in Small Ivy? Looked through phantom53sg's thread and could only find one Ivy.

Cheers!

hoodlum
23-05-2003, 02:36 AM
I was told by the OKT that she MIAed after working for two days last week. Whether she goes back to work after that, I don't know. With so many cheongsters tracking her, I'm sure they are better informed of her than me.

Just to make sure we are talking about the same gal as your title suggest another gal.

Pinky is the one I'm referring to. The OKT introduced 2 girls, Jasmine, which I took, and Pinky which my friend took. I'm not into GL150 but read much about Pinky from GL. Was in fact joking with my friend that he got a good deal [referring to GL Pinky] and was pleasantly surprised when he told me that this Pinky had just come from GL. I've not seen GL Pinky so no way to verify. Perhaps a coincidence, but the name and timing... hmm. Cheongsters who happen to be in KL and had had GL Pinky before could probably verify this.

hoodlum

Kiddo
23-05-2003, 10:33 AM
Pinky is the one I'm referring to. The OKT introduced 2 girls, Jasmine, which I took, and Pinky which my friend took. I'm not into GL150 but read much about Pinky from GL. Was in fact joking with my friend that he got a good deal [referring to GL Pinky] and was pleasantly surprised when he told me that this Pinky had just come from GL. I've not seen GL Pinky so no way to verify. Perhaps a coincidence, but the name and timing... hmm. Cheongsters who happen to be in KL and had had GL Pinky before could probably verify this.

hoodlum

IMHO, the most important thing is whether your friend enjoyed himself or not. I don't think it matters much to him whether the gal is called Pinky, Winky or Blinky.

Cheers!

omnia
23-05-2003, 02:05 PM
Omnia,

Ivy as in Small Ivy? Looked through phantom53sg's thread and could only find one Ivy.

Cheers!

yup the one & only ivy under cat150...

enjoy!

hoodlum
23-05-2003, 10:13 PM
IMHO, the most important thing is whether your friend enjoyed himself or not. I don't think it matters much to him whether the gal is called Pinky, Winky or Blinky.

Cheers!
Ai ya... looking at your MIA list and it lists Pinky... And happen that I came across that name so just to share info on 'Availability', that's all. Whether my friend enjoy or not, that's not the gist of my post.

hoodlum

KID278
23-05-2003, 11:14 PM
Ai ya... looking at your MIA list and it lists Pinky... And happen that I came across that name so just to share info on 'Availability', that's all. Whether my friend enjoy or not, that's not the gist of my post.

hoodlum

yo....the name is making everyone pink....:p GL to KL...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
24-05-2003, 01:39 AM

hoodlum

Okay dokie. Thanks I think. I hope it doesn't divert the pink stampede from GL to north of the border.:p

Kiddo
24-05-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by KID278
yo....the name is making everyone pink....:p GL to KL...

Cheers.
Kid278.

Geeze! I don't know why all of a sudden everyone's so hot about her. She even get into more than half of the top GL150 lists.

omnia
24-05-2003, 01:14 PM
note with interest that meiji has been removed fm yr list...is it the red card this time?!:D

KID278
24-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Geeze! I don't know why all of a sudden everyone's so hot about her. She even get into more than half of the top GL150 lists.

It beats me too....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 12:18 AM
note with interest that meiji has been removed fm yr list...is it the red card this time?!:D

My dear bro, it's quite the exact opposite as I've moved her to my Definitely RTF List.

I might be flamed for this but I admit it's due to selfish reasons that I've move several of my crown jewels out of the list for fear of creating so much hype until they would follow the footsteps of a certain favourite of mine.

Putting my head on the chopping block....

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 12:20 AM
It beats me too....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

I suspect I might have a hand in shooting myself in my foot.:p

Cheers!

KID278
25-05-2003, 03:27 AM
I suspect I might have a hand in shooting myself in my foot.

Cheers!

Nah...not to worry....sometime it's just the name that happens to be mentioned.....:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

kent32
25-05-2003, 09:34 AM
girls going on leave soon as at 30 May

CoCo (1607)

Miki 1 (2043)

so rush down to geylang within these few days if you are a fan of the above girls. enjoy! :)

omnia
25-05-2003, 01:13 PM
My dear bro, it's quite the exact opposite as I've moved her to my Definitely RTF List.

I might be flamed for this but I admit it's due to selfish reasons that I've move several of my crown jewels out of the list for fear of creating so much hype until they would follow the footsteps of a certain favourite of mine.

Putting my head on the chopping block....

OIC...you now hv a 1st 11 & a 2nd 11...btw do the gals get the opportunity to pick their own number!:D

Kiddo
25-05-2003, 09:15 PM
Nah...not to worry....sometime it's just the name that happens to be mentioned.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

But even lightning only strikes the same place twice!:D

ming
25-05-2003, 09:20 PM
But even lightning only strikes the same place twice!

What strikes??????? Dont strike the wrong place......:p

KID278
26-05-2003, 03:53 AM
But even lightning only strikes the same place twice!

Lightning dont choose, they just strike...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
26-05-2003, 03:54 AM
What strikes??????? Dont strike the wrong place......:p

Dont worry...just hide...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
26-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Dont worry...just hide...

Cheers.
Kid278.

But the question is where to hide???????:D

KID278
26-05-2003, 07:29 PM
But the question is where to hide???????:D

Just hunker down....but not under the skirt hor......hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

omnia
30-05-2003, 03:00 PM
gals wking:

pinky(well at least earlier this week at least!); meiji(the cute one fm 2220); ru yi; mei bo; cola(2222); august; kah yan; evon...

gals on leave:

sammei1; fei fei; mj; joyce; zhen zhen(L28)...

freddykuah
30-05-2003, 07:38 PM
Called OKT T siad she not wking...sigh....

The_Hustler
30-05-2003, 08:29 PM

Understand she's not feeling well today... give her a couple days to rest. She should be back hopefully tmr or by Monday.

Pink Fever
The Hustler

xiaoxin
31-05-2003, 01:45 AM

Bro, maybe she knows u r looking for her, thats why she MIA.. keke...:D

cheers
xiaoxin