PDA

View Full Version : Batam Trip FR

Pages : [1] 2

XiaoHoUzi83
04-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Was at Batam Over the Week end with 4 brothers and i must say we had hell on an experience... This was my First Trip there and i must say What the HELL.... with experiences like this.. Batam could NEVER be boring...
pardon me for my use of language... my english has been failing since secondary sch...

Here is the starting Lineup!

XiaoHoUzi83
Toothbrush
Skin
Alphalaw
Alphalaw's fren (sorry i keep forgetting ur nick!!!!! so difficult to remember!)

MOT (Man of the Trip) goes to bro toothbrush!
BOT (Bonker of trips) goes to Alphalaw's fren

a total of at least 5 happening things happens to us.. right before the trip starts....

we are suppose to meet up on Sunday @ 0945 hrs at Habour Front control station....
was on the train reaching redhill station @ 0925 hrs when i recieve a call from bro toothbrush...
me : "moshi moshi"
toothbrush : "eh where u now?"
me : "redhill loh.. reaching hf mrt in 15 mins like that.. why?"
toothbrush : "ok i at otram park now.. meet u there okie??"
me : "ok"
..click..
after 5 mins my phone rang again...
toothbrush : "eh .. can you come out when u reach otram park???? i need your help..."
me : "eh ... okok so where i meet u?"
tooth : "in the toilet! call me when u reach"
i was thinking wth.. no toilet paper juz ask someone to give la!
do i look like a toilet paper man?
but nonetheless.. brother is brother! cannot dua
p/s * i ganna dua by one of the brother whom i decline to name *YET* like siao....

once i reach the destination i gave bro toothbrush a call...
me "hey where u?"
tooth "can u help me find place where got sell pants?"
me "wtf? ok i will"

it is only 930 in the morning lohx.. WHERE to find???????
go ard pearl center
in but in avail...
decided to call him say cannot find but i will keep looking
(by now u should know what happen to him.....) if u still dun.. either u r retard or plain stupid...
hint: stuck in toilet... need pants
need i say more?

was walking back to the mrt station when my phone rang... NOT UNTIL i saw this familar FACE wearing a BOXER coming out from the toilet DIRECTION...
salute man... bro toothbrush decided not to dua our brothers here and decided to come out with hios boxer...
hell yeah... HE IS GOING TO BATAM WITH HIS BOXERS ON!!!!!!!

disclaimer : THIS IS NOT A STORY... EVERYTHING IF THE FR DID HAPPENS..

to be continue....

alphalaw
04-05-2005, 09:57 PM
so... the FR starts! :p
I am here to support. hehehee :D

popiah
04-05-2005, 10:00 PM
hi

where the FR ? at A1 food centre with the teochew gal ? ....????

wanted to know more

signoff
batam popiah

XiaoHoUzi83
04-05-2005, 10:03 PM
hi

wanted to know more

signoff
batam popiah

THAT girl is MINE!!!
all dun touch!

quite serious abt it okie.....
sama as 12* n 7** (BUt both dunno where to find liaox)

alphalaw
04-05-2005, 10:03 PM
hi

wanted to know more

signoff
batam popiah

XiaoHouZi still typing.... he said will be 2 page full. :p

popiah
04-05-2005, 10:05 PM
XiaoHouZi still typing.... he said will be 2 page full. :p

hi

dont write too long....or else i will doze off....ZZzzzzzzzz

signoff
batam popiah

XiaoHoUzi83
04-05-2005, 10:13 PM
alright.. decide to call bro skin to tell him i will be late because my fren stuck in toilet... but he does not believe me...
i ASSURED him that he will know what is going on once i reach...
and he does...
ok to cut the FR short... lets fast forward it to the part when we reach batam...
reached batam.. got a taxi and the counter and proceed to our hotel (in which we latter discovered is haunted)

ask the driver to wait up while we drop our luggage... into the hotel rm.. and we go cewek hunting!!!!!

please note that we still have not gone to any shopping mall AND bro toothbrush is STILL in his Boxers.... lucky is those with blue lines...
if it is those with sponge bob square pants...
i think i will LAUGH TILL i drop....

to tell the truth.. i did not hole any high expectation when we go into those discos.....

so we go to the driver's recommendation 1st joint.... (btw we were told that he earns abt 40k commison per ger we book)
so those lower than that u all will know is bluff bluff one hor...
wow..
1st place not the bad.... quite a few pretty ones...
since bro alphalaw says this is those not so pop one...
i decide to look out for others... rather than to book first...
went to the second joint, then the third....
ALL the bro can see my face frm =) become =( then become X.X

haha no choice go to those better place like hollywood... hais.. all girl ganna book liaox.... and bro toothbrush make a name for himself with the girls.. apprently batam ppl know better WHAT IS A BOXER than their singapore counterparts... finally got ourself the girls and we decide to go shopping a lil (bro toothbrush finally got himself some winter wear for his lil brother...

to be continue....

XiaoHoUzi83
04-05-2005, 10:17 PM
here is the shorten FR... i will post the continue of the story tomolo...
hehe..
got myself a cewek...
ok la quite sweet.... but then cannot communicate....
no bj (cos i din ask)
and fj alright .. tight!
hehe bonked 3 times.... or 4... cannot remember...
and bro skin tried her tooo... with the 4 of us IN THE ROOM..
woooot...

i also fall in love with a girl working at A1...
damn.. i love heR!

XiaoHoUzi83
04-05-2005, 10:20 PM
to tohr bros who r there too.. pls write ur own FR...
i will wirte the story...
also disco and when u all meet also write..
cos i am not THERE!!!!
lolx

JOGK
04-05-2005, 11:48 PM
you went to batam on 1st of may?
what time you reached batam center?
i was there around 12 am plus
waiting for a friend coming
i went there on friday afternoon
where do you stay?
i went to sindu happy on sunday night to tar pau crabs

DNAT
04-05-2005, 11:52 PM
where do you stay?
you got habit .. keep asking ppl so many questions :D

tar pau crabs why go Sindo Happy .. go Batu Besar mah .. hahaha

blurcock
05-05-2005, 02:13 AM
Yo bros! Sorry i came so late into the tread ah, anyway I am that Alphalaw fren lo, my nick is blurcock (very chimz meh?)

Lao Gao, rmb my nick ah, gonna see u 2 weeks later one. :D
my FR I otang 1st, post tmr or wat, now tired liao. go koonz. hehe.

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:39 AM
Yo bros! Sorry i came so late into the tread ah, anyway I am that Alphalaw fren lo, my nick is blurcock (very chimz meh?)

Lao Gao, rmb my nick ah, gonna see u 2 weeks later one.
my FR I otang 1st, post tmr or wat, now tired liao. go koonz. hehe.

Mai tu liao, start ur FR. :p
The FR really very summarised, the "fun" part all censored. lol ;)

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:42 AM
where do you stay?

Yah, went on Sunday Mourning till Monday Night... :p
Took the 10.50a.m Ferry.
I reached on time as always, so nothing do, sit on the floor like beggar at HF, saw alot of hungry predators buying tickets, and collecting free condoms from the trio condom despatcher.... so aga aga can know cewek quantity is depleting, and fast. :eek:

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:44 AM
THAT girl is MINE!!!
all dun touch!

quite serious abt it okie.....
sama as 12* n 7** (BUt both dunno where to find liaox)

I take the other younger one then :p

JOGK
05-05-2005, 11:51 AM
you got habit .. keep asking ppl so many questions

tar pau crabs why go Sindo Happy .. go Batu Besar mah .. hahaha

you talk as if you didnt ask anything
ask me so many things liao
you ask you learn
why cannot go sindo happy?
meet my gal's friend there also mah
i know you very good about batam lah :rolleyes:
how? this week?

DNAT
05-05-2005, 11:56 AM
how? this week?

dun want .. I just went on Tuesday nite only .. went into Planet not more than 3 mintues (haven't even order drinks yet), then DJ announced: " .........., ..........., ....... Tutup!!" ... CBzz :rolleyes:

JOGK
05-05-2005, 12:29 PM
dun want .. I just went on Tuesday nite only .. went into Planet not more than 3 mintues (haven't even order drinks yet), then DJ announced: " .........., ..........., ....... Tutup!!" ...

what happen?
seems like batam always happen now
last night all or most beer gardens with bola games kena raid by polis
dont know why :(

Scuz
05-05-2005, 02:14 PM
Went on Monday morning come back on Tuesday nite with 2 Bros, Bro HJ and XxX..Most of the gals in the joint ok oni...Knn 6 mths never go liao...after Bro HJ get his gal....the other friend decided to drop by Hollywood since it has more gals and oldbirds say more gals been brought in....at there my bro manage to get 1 quite pretty one...then i was abt to go other joint...wat ..... the .....Fxxx, saw the gal i previously take..then sian 1/2 ( cause i thought she went back to her hometown liao). No choice book her....then she is so noisy abt everything..

Nothing to shout of, 3 bonk b4 dinner then went Oki for dinner, saw a pretty and fair waitress there then my Friend keep making fun of her...as u know i damn pissed liao...cause tigeress beside me...After dinner went back to hotel...so each one do their own stuffs...I just no mood so went to sleep...
At 11pm, 1 of my newbie Bro wanted to take a look of the disco so no choice :mad: have to go ... but i sian so tell the other bro to go with him..When i tell my gal say not going cause i tired her face change , pester me to go ..so again no choice choice die die go loh...while the other hand XxX say his gal sick so not going with us.. so 4 of us together with driver we went Pacific..Go there liao sit down order drinks and do nothing...my gal storm off to find her sisters dance la standard one mah...or else go disco for f... So i was trying scan through c got pretty gals anot...saw one standing quite far away...manage to get eye contact with her...after a while she and her friends was always walking past us (4 or 5 times) then just stop and stand behind our table...so u know wat happen next loh...but i declined cause i got gal already...With closer look the gal look more attractive..while talking to one of her friends in chinese ( i dun speak Bahasa) then my tigress came back and just give me the tulan face...(tell me i more tl then her) i tell her i have did nothing they just came to me and it not my fault lar...So she is asking to leave loh...i say okie loh...KNNCCB I THOUGHT that she should know that gng to disco FL sure come and talk to guys one wat...KNNCCB again 4get to get the FL mobile even more tulan now that i never send my tigress back and get the Chio FL...after returning to hotel i just gave her the pissed off look and end of the story for the nite...

The next day afternoon, My friends and I went to the newly open spa...4get wat the name ALanta??? quite a good place as compare to the facilities of PAS but PAS massage better.....Receptionst oso chio...

Anyway anyone interested to go BT can jio me ....can pm me....Cause Target Lock must go find that pretty gal man..

DNAT
05-05-2005, 02:39 PM
what happen?
seems like batam always happen now
last night all or most beer gardens with bola games kena raid by polis
dont know why

Okie, here is a more detailed account:

Reached Planet on Tueday 3 May 05 at 11pm WIB (ie 12 mn Sg) saw quite a big crowd outside the main entrance. Also saw 5-6 polis in dark blue uniform (shirt and pants) and armed with long rifles as weapon :eek: - its my first time to see those task force unit.

My regular FL went to ask the planet's security what are those polis doing out there? .. security said he also duno. Since the music is banging loud loud inside so we went in and only managed to find 1/2 a empty table (share with some 1 else) behind one of the pillars and park there ...

Waiter happily rushed to me and I also happily placed my drinks orders. After the waiter left my table, DJ made the announcement and immediately all the patrons start to flock out of the disco ... my regular FL held my hand and we both follow the crowd and moved out of the building.

She called her frens and learnt that Pacific also sama juga ....

Batam Man .. any idea whats going on huh? .. got bomb huh? :D

JOGK
05-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Okie, here is a more detailed account:

Reached Planet on Tueday 3 May 05 at 11pm WIB (ie 12 mn Sg) saw quite a big crowd outside the main entrance. Also saw 5-6 polis in dark blue uniform (shirt and pants) and armed with long rifles as weapon :eek: - its my first time to see those task force unit.

My regular FL went to ask the planet's security what are those polis doing out there? .. security said he also duno. Since the music is banging loud loud inside so we went in and only managed to find 1/2 a empty table (share with some 1 else) behind one of the pillars and park there ...

Waiter happily rushed to me and I also happily placed my drinks orders. After the waiter left my table, DJ made the announcement and immediately all the patrons start to flock out of the disco ... my regular FL held my hand and we both follow the crowd and moved out of the building.

She called her frens and learnt that Pacific also sama juga ....

Batam Man .. any idea whats going on huh? .. got bomb huh? :D

i dont think bomb lah
maybe looking for wanted persons

DNAT
05-05-2005, 07:42 PM
i dont think bomb lah
maybe looking for wanted persons

looking for wanted person at all the lisco-tecks in Batam ?? :eek:

If lidat, the following

- Boss of the lisco-teck
- waiters/waitress
- FLsssss
- other tan-jiak personnels

all gonna eat grass if the wanted persons are not located.

haizzz ..

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Anyway anyone interested to go BT can jio me ....can pm me....Cause Target Lock must go find that pretty gal man..

20 May 05, Evening go.
or
21 May 05, Afternoon go. :)

Wu eng boh? :D
I want to find pretty one also....... lets ransack Btm together.

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 07:56 PM
.............. armed with long rifles as weapon .....

.any idea whats going on huh? .. .

When I there in April, alreadi saw those riflemen liao..... but disco never spot check for the past 3 times I frequent........ :rolleyes:

DNAT
05-05-2005, 08:03 PM
When I there in April, alreadi saw those riflemen liao..... but disco never spot check for the past 3 times I frequent........ :rolleyes:

I went there in 1st week of April ... Planet boh dai jee leh .. I still stay in there until 3 am.

Tues 3/5/05 was my 1st trip in May ... NBzz, me si bey suay one leh. Hope u all dun kena during the next coming super long weekend (ie 20/05 onwards) :D

Imagine .. go in lisco just order drinks nia kena chased out becos tutup ... suay arh!!

swing123
05-05-2005, 08:14 PM
Imagine .. go in lisco just order drinks nia kena chased out becos tutup ... suay arh!!

then follow 13atu go BL lor.....u know when he is going next?? ;)

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:21 PM
then follow 13atu go BL lor.....u know when he is going next??

I want to go Balai, BUT, got 1 extra pair of ferry ticket to BTM. :p

Yah.. going THE NEXT LONG WEEKEND. :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:24 PM
I went there in 1st week of April ... Planet boh dai jee leh .. I still stay in there until 3 am.

Yah I also go in the First week of April, also bo dai ji, but when I was there, before entering, got 5-6 riflemen standing guard the Entrance, I even joke with my cewek inside got bomb.... also stay till 2a.m, but bo dio spot check..... :rolleyes: Go back hotel, they still there. :D

swing123
05-05-2005, 08:25 PM
I want to go Balai, BUT, got 1 extra pair of ferry ticket to BTM.

Yah.. going THE NEXT LONG WEEKEND

next long weekend go where??

got extra pair of ferry ticket also still can keep it for some other trips mah....go BL first :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:26 PM

got extra pair of ferry ticket also still can keep it for some other trips mah....go BL first :D

keep for 1 month nia..... that pair of ticket is......... 1 to, 1 fro, very luan one..... must wait XiaoHouZi to type finish FR then u know. :p

swing123
05-05-2005, 08:26 PM
I want to go Balai, BUT, got 1 extra pair of ferry ticket to BTM.

Yah.. going THE NEXT LONG WEEKEND.

eh, when is the next long weekend ah?? what holiday is that?? sorry for asking stupid question, me going for model employee of the year, work work work, dunno when is holiday :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:28 PM

got extra pair of ferry ticket also still can keep it for some other trips mah....go BL first

Bro, you got own driver??? I lost my nama card liu. boleh kasi saya anda driver nummer? :) saya taco ojek, mau driver kreta kijang. :)

vesak day = holiday = sunday = monday
20 May = friday
21 may = sunday

Long weekend.

JOGK
05-05-2005, 08:34 PM

Tues 3/5/05 was my 1st trip in May ... NBzz, me si bey suay one leh. Hope u all dun kena during the next coming super long weekend (ie 20/05 onwards) :D

because you never follow me thats why
i am more lucky than you :p

DNAT
05-05-2005, 08:35 PM
keep for 1 month nia..... that pair of ticket is......... 1 to, 1 fro, very luan one..... must wait XiaoHouZi to type finish FR then u know. :p

If you can, please take good care of XHZ (you are seasoned Riau cheongster liao leh .. hehe) .. he got asked me to go Btm but I told him my timing not suitable [ silent mob.. hard to predict which day/time I can sneak out] to lead cheong trip.

Thanks very much

JOGK
05-05-2005, 08:38 PM
If you can, please take good care of XHZ (you are seasoned Riau cheongster liao leh .. hehe) .. he got asked me to go Btm but I told him my timing not suitable [ silent mob.. hard to predict which day/time I can sneak out] to lead cheong trip.

Thanks very much

you and your nonsense silent mob :rolleyes:

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:39 PM

Thanks very much

No lah.. not season.... :confused:
Once in a while nia.. :(

No problem, he is having alot of fun there lerh~~

swing123
05-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Bro, you got own driver??? I lost my nama card liu. boleh kasi saya anda driver nummer? :) saya taco ojek, mau driver kreta kijang.
vesak day = holiday = sunday = monday
20 May = friday
21 may = sunday
Long weekend.

huh, friday and monday also holiday ah?? si liao lah...where to go like dat, sure all ferries to all the riao island sure full....sigh, have to go swimming pool these 2 weeks to sharpen swimming skill, so that i can swim to BL...

me no use driver in BL.....me is one of those chee hong cheongster, take ojek go villa book gal, go back hotel room and didn't come out liao, like pak DNAT said, those prisoner type....me lagi 1st class, order room service, no need to go out to eat....like dat, why need driver?? :D

kidding....sorry, i really dun use ojek in BL....

DNAT
05-05-2005, 08:44 PM
because you never follow me thats why
i am more lucky than you :p

nb ... folo you go Nongsa

- off shore fishing
- play soccer with relatatives

knn .. family day har? ... mai lah :D

let me think 1st lah .. maybe June got chance .. hehe

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:45 PM
kidding....sorry, i really dun use ojek in BL....

Okie. THanks. :) No problem. hehehee :D

DNAT
05-05-2005, 08:47 PM
No lah.. not season....
Once in a while nia.. :(

No problem, he is having alot of fun there lerh~~

knn.. dat little monkey si bey blur 1 .. 1st time met him at GL he can lost HP .. haizzzz.

scare he kena 'spider KC web' set by ceweks di situ .. jagar dia loh :D

DNAT
05-05-2005, 08:50 PM
me no use driver in BL.....me is one of those chee hong cheongster, take ojek go villa book gal, go back hotel room and didn't come out liao, like pak DNAT said, those prisoner type....me lagi 1st class, order room service, no need to go out to eat....like dat, why need driver?? :D

knn, u dun need driver? mai talk cok ..

ferry terminal <<====>> hotel

you jalan kaki 1 meh? ;)

apui
05-05-2005, 08:51 PM
[ silent mob.. hard to predict which day/time I can sneak out] to lead cheong trip.

when you lead cheong trip, dun forget to lead me go ya :D

JOGK
05-05-2005, 08:54 PM
nb ... folo you go Nongsa

- off shore fishing
- play soccer with relatatives

knn .. family day har? ... mai lah :D

let me think 1st lah .. maybe June got chance .. hehe

nb! if go with you
you think i bring you there to fish or soccer meh?
i know your roots well
your concept is fishing + soccer = tiu or phu bor!
i very chin chye type.....can go anywhere
but just dont force me to drink much or smoke :rolleyes:

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:56 PM
knn.. dat little monkey si bey blur 1 .. 1st time met him at GL he can lost HP .. haizzzz.

scare he kena 'spider KC web' set by ceweks di situ .. jagar dia loh

Btm Cewek quality da boleh lah, CMI, jangan worrie. Dapi, Btm Cheena Cewek kreja A1..... ;)

Balai better :) When u going? We all tag u boleh?

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 08:57 PM

you jalan kaki 1 meh? ;)

He say Ojek... Dak Driver to introduce. :)
Ojek mura, dabi.... saya tako lah...

apui
05-05-2005, 08:57 PM
but just dont force me to drink much or smoke

dun worry bro JOGK,
he wont force you to drink a lot one.. only two stout nia :D

swing123
05-05-2005, 08:59 PM

you jalan kaki 1 meh?

pak, i take OJEK lah......

my cewek ask me to buy her a motobike, so that she can come n fetch me from jetty....how ah??

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:00 PM

my cewek ask me to buy her a motobike, so that she can come n fetch me from jetty....how ah??

jalan jalan more lomantic lah, next time go ferry fetch u... since balai "city" ara kecil kecil baru. :p

JOGK
05-05-2005, 09:01 PM
dun worry bro JOGK,
he wont force you to drink a lot one.. only two stout nia :D

walan
stout worse lah
not even a sip i can tahan
like last week i went to pujasera new town
my friends offer me beer only
my darling defend saying i cant drink one
before i reply, she stare at me liao :(

apui
05-05-2005, 09:02 PM

bro swing,
may i ask...
how much a ojek cost there huh??

DNAT
05-05-2005, 09:02 PM
when you lead cheong trip, dun forget to lead me go ya :D

nb! if go with you
you think i bring you there to fish or soccer meh?
i know your roots well
your concept is fishing + soccer = tiu or phu bor!
i very chin chye type.....can go anywhere
but just dont force me to drink much or smoke

Balai better When u going? We all tag u boleh?

I can open kio-kway tour agency liao .. knn :(

apui
05-05-2005, 09:04 PM
walan
stout worse lah
not even a sip i can tahan
like last week i went to pujasera new town
my friends offer me beer only
my darling defend saying i cant drink one
before i reply, she stare at me liao

you cannot drink or your darlin dun allow you to drink :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:04 PM

I be ur share investor. :)

swing123
05-05-2005, 09:05 PM
bro swing,
may i ask...
how much a ojek cost there huh??

dunno leh...depends on the model...think around S$2k to 3k....i didn't ask further when she brought up the topic ler.....i buat tak tahu aja :D

DNAT

knn ... buy her a 20 ft lorry lah ... behind can sit many ceweks ... you 1 time can book all the ceweks from the VILLA .. :D

JOGK

you want to open
let me know
i can supply fresh ceweks for you :p

apui
I can open kio-kway tour agency liao

really!!
i want to apply for any job openings in your agency boleh? :D

DNAT
05-05-2005, 09:06 PM
I be ur share investor. :)

wow lau .. later little monkey see his thread become tcss .. sure pengz ... :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:08 PM
knn ... buy her a 20 ft lorry lah ... behind can sit many ceweks ... you 1 time can book all the ceweks from the VILLA .. :D

OKIE LAH. steady, we buy her a 20 ft lorry, then u open villa, then can sit many ceweks u contracted, 1 time we mass orgy inside ur villa during weekdays. :p

swing123
05-05-2005, 09:09 PM
really!!
i want to apply for any job openings in your agency boleh?

he said he needs good trainer, to train all those virgins or inexperience fresh cewek into good service gals.......you keen?? :D

knn, do this kind job damn "chee tur" (cantonese)...life shorten by more than 10 yrs.....

apui
dunno leh...depends on the model...think around S$2k to 3k....i didn't ask further when she brought up the topic ler.....i buat tak tahu aja

2k to 3k sg can take a lot of times ojek leh...
why bother to buy...

then when change darlin then buy new one again huh :D

JOGK
one think i want to ask you all

the cheapest taxi fare in batam is how much? :p

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:11 PM
wow lau .. later little monkey see his thread become tcss .. sure pengz ...

Dun remind him loh.... :p
ShhhHHHhh!! :D

When going? Seriously, pm me. hehehee~~~ Dun worrie bout staying inside the room whole day, I can go jalan and bring u nice things back to hotel. ^^

swing123
05-05-2005, 09:12 PM

seow ah?? which hotel in BL got big car park space to park a 20 ft container truck?? :D

apui
he said he needs good trainer, to train all those virgins or inexperience fresh cewek into good service gals.......you keen?? :D

knn, do this kind job damn "chee tur" (cantonese)...life shorten by more than 10 yrs.....

i very very KEEN!!
trainer shorten 10yrs nvm lah...
then owner shorten how many yrs huh hehe :D

alphalaw

the cheapest taxi fare in batam is how much?

10k? :)

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters)

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:13 PM
seow ah?? which hotel in BL got big car park space to park a 20 ft container truck?? :D

Hotel Pari Mas. :)

JOGK
05-05-2005, 09:14 PM
10k? :)

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters)

ya
near distance
go further 20,000

apui
05-05-2005, 09:14 PM

the cheapest taxi fare in batam is how much? :p

last time i usually take (short trip within nagoya) is 5k, max is 10k
now i go, knn all the drivers tell me 15k is biasa!!
my karchng biasa leh... :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:17 PM
my karchng biasa leh...

Still okie.. nowadays, I throw 20k.......... bo bianz....
coz inside sure at least 3 ppl.... and then.... lazy to +++ too much bahasa, saya bahasa terok. :(

swing123
05-05-2005, 09:17 PM
i very very KEEN!!
trainer shorten 10yrs nvm lah...
then owner shorten how many yrs huh hehe :D

you two "kwai kong" (cantonese - OrKuiTao) sort out the number of years among yourself... :p

JOGK
05-05-2005, 09:23 PM
thats why i always use my gal to pay them
because sometimes she also very kwaylan one
can argue with them for lower :p

DNAT
05-05-2005, 09:26 PM

the cheapest taxi fare in batam is how much?

knn so lau jiao liao still got so many questions to ask 1 .. :rolleyes:

cheapest is no need money 1 .. got ppl drive me around ;)

apui
05-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Still okie.. nowadays, I throw 20k.......... bo bianz....
coz inside sure at least 3 ppl.... and then.... lazy to +++ too much bahasa, saya bahasa terok.

ya lah bro...
although buay song is only a couple dollars more only..
once a while go cheong dun bother so much more happy rite... :D

DNAT
05-05-2005, 09:29 PM
thats why i always use my gal to pay them
because sometimes she also very kwaylan one
can argue with them for lower

she bargain lower = you save money ..
still say she kwai-lan :D
izit she folo you too long, inherit your kwai lan pattern :D

apui
05-05-2005, 09:32 PM
cheapest is no need money 1 .. got ppl drive me around

knn, in sg drive you go GL see cewek you dun wan...
go btm get "ppl" to drive you around you ok..
buay steady leh unkle :rolleyes:

DNAT
05-05-2005, 09:33 PM
my karchng biasa leh... :D

your last time is 1998 or 2000? tell you to bring bicycle and carry into the ferry and ship over to Batam you dun listen lah .. cycle in Batam = best!

CB lah ... yr kar chng so besar = jiak yew dang (the car eats more oil) .. mesti baya lebih :D

DNAT
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
buay steady leh unkle :rolleyes:

lam par ok .. you and Montbank ask me go GL 'see cewek' = sure bo ho kang tau 1 ... :D mai hai wa leow S$40 hor

apui
05-05-2005, 09:37 PM
your last time is 1998 or 2000? tell you to bring bicycle and carry into the ferry and ship over to Batam you dun listen lah .. cycle in Batam = best!

CB lah ... yr kar chng so besar = jiak yew dang (the car eats more oil) .. mesti baya lebih

knn chark me like that good meh...
my last time is 1997 to 2003 mah..

i want to cycle also but then by the time i reached nagoya,
all the cewek kana booking liao then how?? :D

apui
05-05-2005, 09:39 PM
lam par ok .. you and Montbank ask me go GL 'see cewek' = sure bo ho kang tau 1 ... mai hai wa leow S$40 hor

wah lao 40 for a petite syt (yr type) ok mah..

btw that day we only look see nia, no action hor :p

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:44 PM

btw that day we only look see nia, no action hor

I everytime like dat... these indo cewek pull me to talk, NEVER SEE chinese liu ying pull me to talk. :( :p

40 nia? ^^ I dun even want to ask price. How long ah? 1 shot, and how long? ^^

apui
05-05-2005, 09:48 PM
40 nia? I dun even want to ask price. How long ah? 1 shot, and how long?

hmmm that you will have to ask unkle..
paiseh i dun cheong indo cewek locally :D

alphalaw
05-05-2005, 09:49 PM
hmmm that you will have to ask unkle..
paiseh i dun cheong indo cewek locally :D

sama sama....
More cheaper there... but the thing is.......... if lagi worse, no time, then... why not? ;)

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:29 PM
knn so lau jiao liao still got so many questions to ask 1 .. :rolleyes:

cheapest is no need money 1 .. got ppl drive me around

nb! like that my in laws also drive me around free of charge what
to and from nongsa to nagoya somemore :rolleyes:
bring my friends to find gals somemore

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:31 PM
she bargain lower = you save money ..
still say she kwai-lan
izit she folo you too long, inherit your kwai lan pattern

nb! you dont know me well
i very timid one
thats why she is my manager there :p

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:33 PM
buay steady leh unkle

because in batam he act like hero
in singapore he becomes a coward :p

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:35 PM
lam par ok .. you and Montbank ask me go GL 'see cewek' = sure bo ho kang tau 1 ... mai hai wa leow S$40 hor

pay for you lah
steady enough?
go batam then you pay back me lah
steady enough? :rolleyes:

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:39 PM

all the cewek kana booking liao then how??

ha ha
last week before i and my friend balik singapura
went to my gal house sit sit first
then she ride motorbike out to call taxi for us to go to batam center
accompany us there too
she cho swee boh? :p

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:42 PM

btw that day we only look see nia, no action hor

like people say
cow dont want to drink water
you cant force his head down to drink one :rolleyes:

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:45 PM
I everytime like dat... these indo cewek pull me to talk, NEVER SEE chinese liu ying pull me to talk.

40 nia? ^^ I dun even want to ask price. How long ah? 1 shot, and how long? ^^

last week my friends went to batam
check on those china babes there
nb! overnight for sing$400 each
i rather give my gal to return to java lah :rolleyes:

JOGK
05-05-2005, 10:47 PM
sama sama....
More cheaper there... but the thing is.......... if lagi worse, no time, then... why not?

if gian chee bye kow
cock will bang anywhere
otherwise got to use your hands :p

DNAT
06-05-2005, 12:38 AM
because in batam he act like hero
in singapore he becomes a coward

knn, no waste I know you since the Glo.net web site .. you remember apui also from the same site 1 .. he kena fuck by the forum owner when he ask info about Harris Resort .. :D

say me hor? .. you also same same 1 lah
act hero in Nagoya .. turn into a good boy in Nongsa :(

DNAT
06-05-2005, 12:43 AM
ha ha
accompany us there too

good leh .. you got your sayang escort to batam centre
lagi best .. if you got urge you can bonk in batam ctr's toilet ... last and final before departure.

hahaha .. hau lian but let me chak ;)

DNAT
06-05-2005, 12:47 AM

you duno me meh?

I scare the SYT toooo good until she give me her contact in Btm then I gian tau datang .. must silent mob to Btm again

"Abang, bila mau datang btm .. wa rindu lu banyak lo .. mepit pun ada ingat lu .." - you can tahan meh? :o

Scuz
06-05-2005, 09:32 AM
20 May 05, Evening go.
or
21 May 05, Afternoon go. :)

Wu eng boh? :D
I want to find pretty one also....... lets ransack Btm together.

20 May 05 evening can make it...really gian into gng Pacific, hope to find that gal....knn such a waste that day....

apui
06-05-2005, 04:44 PM
you duno me meh?

I scare the SYT toooo good until she give me her contact in Btm then I gian tau datang .. must silent mob to Btm again

"Abang, bila mau datang btm .. wa rindu lu banyak lo .. mepit pun ada ingat lu .." - you can tahan meh? :o

ada communikasi then ada rindu, then konkek lagi anek mah... :D

apui
06-05-2005, 04:46 PM
knn, no waste I know you since the Glo.net web site .. you remember apui also from the same site 1 .. he kena fuck by the forum owner when he ask info about Harris Resort ..

eh bro jogk also from there also??

knn ask a bit question also cannot
must be the bloody ah orh rite....

apui
06-05-2005, 04:49 PM
ha ha
accompany us there too

steady steady...
darlin all must like that then can be darlin mah... :D

DNAT
06-05-2005, 04:49 PM
eh bro jogk also from there also??

knn ask a bit question also cannot
must be the bloody ah orh rite....

JOGk also from there 1 ..

I remember this ...

Owner: "apui, just click the icon on your right .. don't be idle"
:D tio kan ... hahaha

ruhua
06-05-2005, 07:54 PM

Nowadays GL ceweks getting better and better. Those cewek OKTs must have buck up their idea. :D

alphalaw
06-05-2005, 09:35 PM
They trynig to cater to our fellow malay Singaporeans :)
This is big market. :p

JOGK
07-05-2005, 02:26 AM
knn, no waste I know you since the Glo.net web site .. you remember apui also from the same site 1 .. he kena fuck by the forum owner when he ask info about Harris Resort .. :D

say me hor? .. you also same same 1 lah
act hero in Nagoya .. turn into a good boy in Nongsa :(

where you see me act like a hero in nagoya?
to be honest my bahasa melayu very poor
how to act hero there?
and i not like you
frequent discos
my gal not only forbids me going discos
she herself also dont like to go
i have known her for years
we both never been to one even
believe it or not

JOGK
07-05-2005, 02:30 AM
good leh .. you got your sayang escort to batam centre
lagi best .. if you got urge you can bonk in batam ctr's toilet ... last and final before departure.

hahaha .. hau lian but let me chak ;)

nb! her daughter was there too
when she cried your lj also nern liao
you think i like you meh
poke and poke also not enough
i go for quality one not quantity

JOGK
07-05-2005, 02:34 AM
you duno me meh?

dont talk cock
dont tell me you everytime go there
hope to get a lousy one?
nb! we are not small kids here lah!

JOGK
07-05-2005, 02:39 AM
steady steady...
darlin all must like that then can be darlin mah... :D

ya she do her part
i really appreciate that
but inside my heart
i really feel sorry for her
i told her i am married in singapore
if she can find a nice guy go ahead
but she told me she rather go back to java
nb! farking touching
made my heart confused and ached

JOGK
07-05-2005, 02:41 AM
JOGk also from there 1 ..

I remember this ...

Owner: "apui, just click the icon on your right .. don't be idle"
:D tio kan ... hahaha

got meh?
i from where?
old liao
cant remember so much

JOGK
07-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Nowadays GL ceweks getting better and better. Those cewek OKTs must have buck up their idea. :D

you mean what better? service or looks?
those come to singapore sure learn very fast one
just like those thai gals during the 70s
they change alot since they flooded here

JOGK
07-05-2005, 03:00 AM
They trynig to cater to our fellow malay Singaporeans :)
This is big market. :p

who dont want money?
whether rich or poor
you still need to fark!
they know now they got challengers
they knock out those malaysian pros out of the market
now they face stiff competition from china gals
they still prefers chinese because malays are not so generous
most old men now go for chinese chicks
no language and religion barriers thats why
and you dont feel so akward with a fair skinned gal

taka77
07-05-2005, 11:00 PM

all the cewek kana booking liao then how?? :D

Knn everytime ask you go also dun wan........... see lar ........... now got to take cab ............. hahahahah

apui
08-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Knn everytime ask you go also dun wan........... see lar ........... now got to take cab ............. hahahahah

not dun wan to go...
went so many times liao but
as always when i reached there,
i will be too busy... so forget to call you :D

you also not familiar with btm roads, dunno bahasa...
take yr ride a bit not sure leh...

apui
08-05-2005, 01:54 AM

went gl that day with bro montbank...
dun seems like the stocks are getting better leh... :p

apui
08-05-2005, 01:56 AM
made my heart confused and ached

oooh oh...
banyak penin... susah! :D

toothbrush
08-05-2005, 04:35 AM
please note that we still have not gone to any shopping mall AND bro toothbrush is STILL in his Boxers.... lucky is those with blue lines...
if it is those with sponge bob square pants...
i think i will LAUGH TILL i drop....

wah i sei bei steady hor, accompany with u guy even without my pants on!

haha no choice go to those better place like hollywood... hais.. all girl ganna book liaox.... and bro toothbrush make a name for himself with the girls.. apprently batam ppl know better WHAT IS A BOXER than their singapore counterparts... finally got ourself the girls and we decide to go shopping a lil (bro toothbrush finally got himself some winter wear for his lil brother...

to be continue....

my virgin trip had help me make a reputation there LOL :D

XiaoHoUzi83
08-05-2005, 10:57 AM
haha
alpha...
joi ppl muz remind them neeed to buy penquin tix on the way there and wave master on the way back!!!

alphalaw
08-05-2005, 02:23 PM
haha
alpha...
joi ppl muz remind them neeed to buy penquin tix on the way there and wave master on the way back!!!

Some dunno how to book one... orguinizer has to help book gah liao...

I going to confirm the number by May 16... then i help book everythign loh. :)
This one is the BIGGEST crowd I ever had.... Amazing number alreadi, just havent typed in only..... Expecting 17 ppl..... :rolleyes:

Saturday night eating place maybe not A1 le..... has to arrange with "a new driver" I know.... at some ulu ulu mura seafood by the luat.

taka77
08-05-2005, 03:20 PM
not dun wan to go...
went so many times liao but
as always when i reached there,
i will be too busy... so forget to call you :D

you also not familiar with btm roads, dunno bahasa...
take yr ride a bit not sure leh...

Hahaha not familiar u know mah ............. i only supply the car hahahahah .............. but now can't go ........... got to report everyday ............. :cool:

ruhua
08-05-2005, 03:41 PM
you mean what better? service or looks?
those come to singapore sure learn very fast one
just like those thai gals during the 70s
they change alot since they flooded here

went gl that day with bro montbank...
dun seems like the stocks are getting better leh... :p

Maybe the one I saw at Talma Road was an one off incident. I thought she was a PRC. Looks like Chinese. Young and sweet.

popiah
08-05-2005, 03:46 PM
Some dunno how to book one... orguinizer has to help book gah liao...

This one is the BIGGEST crowd I ever had.... Amazing number alreadi, just havent typed in only..... Expecting 17 ppl..... :rolleyes:

Saturday night eating place maybe not A1 le..... has to arrange with "a new driver" I know.... at some ulu ulu mura seafood by the luat.

hi alpha

wow......17 ppl...i think by 20th may its should be 30 ppls join your BIGGEST BATAM TRIP organise by SB samster.

signoff
Batam popiah

JOGK
08-05-2005, 05:44 PM
wahaha
17 brothers plus 17 ceweks equals thirty-four people!
see who is the lucky cockroach
maybe i going there again
watch soccer :p

Frridayy
08-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Hmm.. guys guys. how bout consolidating all the info on Batam? i think there must have a reputable and regular driver tat can show us the way rite? no point going there and kanna rob, swindle and waste our time there..

Can all the da ge and lao jiao pull your valuable threads and post something here? (min also pm me lah :p) Good info : transport + driver number, can arrange gals (decent and not sick) (whole day/nite escort) booking, arrange good food, arrange massage, arrange ktv, arrange lodging +++ :p

Anyway, any programs this vesak day?
newbie to sammyboy, frridayy

DNAT
08-05-2005, 11:17 PM

wow ... ruhua also got makan nasi padang arh? I thot you only eat Tom-Yam :D

toothbrush
08-05-2005, 11:45 PM
haha
alpha...

where u go for the past few days? gana kidnap by indo gal is it? :D

alphalaw
09-05-2005, 12:04 AM
hi alpha

wow......17 ppl...i think by 20th may its should be 30 ppls join your BIGGEST BATAM TRIP organise by SB samster.

signoff
Batam popiah

Bro, too many liao, not idealistic... will cut down to selected 10.. ;)
2 cab full just nice....

XiaoHoUzi83
09-05-2005, 12:52 AM
simplyhorny will be joining us...
lolx
no A1 i not going liaox..
i am telling u
and the FR u write..
recently sway...
not going to write any time soon

apui
09-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Maybe the one I saw at Talma Road was an one off incident. I thought she was a PRC. Looks like Chinese. Young and sweet.

wah got cewek looks like PRC ar!!
this one must see... when is it that you saw her?? still here bo?

there are of course some lookers
but overall i think pacific got better choices :D

apui
09-05-2005, 01:19 AM
Bro, too many liao, not idealistic... will cut down to selected 10.. ;)
2 cab full just nice....

wah!!
10 cheong kar brudders plus ten cewek
also needs min 4 to five cabs...
bro i think best you charter a bus...
(driver will be smiling all the way man!!) :D

apui
09-05-2005, 01:21 AM
but now can't go ........... got to report everyday .............

report for urine test ar?? :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 09:35 AM
but overall i think pacific got better choices :D

no lah ... I think gals from Bovo still the best. :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 09:47 AM
wah got cewek looks like PRC ar!!

got money .. got lor ;)

JOGK
09-05-2005, 11:29 AM
no lah ... I think gals from Bovo still the best. :D

where is bovo?
can elaborate? :p

DNAT
09-05-2005, 11:35 AM
where is bovo?
can elaborate? :p

huh? you duno meh? ... Bovo was one of the top nite clubs in Nagoya - Batam .. its boom period was 1995-1999 (around that period lah) .. It even have placed advertisements on Shih Min Daily News / LianHe Wan Bao (Sg local evening chinese newspapers) during the time .... quarter page leh, dun prey prey :)

JOGK
09-05-2005, 11:39 AM
huh? you duno meh? ... Bovo was one of the top nite clubs in Nagoya - Batam .. its boom period was 1997-2000 .. It even have placed advertisements on Shih Min Daily News / LianHe Wan Bao (Sg local evening chinese newspapers) during the time .... quarter page leh, dun prey prey :)

maybe i been before lor
but i rarely go nite clubs one
and my chinese sucks
so dont ask me to see the chinese papers
you mean the big big one ah?
right behind got pool tables one ah?

acer3939
09-05-2005, 11:56 AM
huh? you duno meh? ... Bovo was one of the top nite clubs in Nagoya - Batam ..
Foto of Dnat and his indo chinese gf from Bovo http://adult.csx.jp/~ccy01/0403/jingli.jpg keke

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:00 PM
maybe i been before lor
but i rarely go nite clubs one
and my chinese sucks
so dont ask me to see the chinese papers
you mean the big big one ah?
right behind got pool tables one ah?

I only been there once [last time] .. cos the normal booking rate was Rp500K per LT session. Of course the gals are swee mak mak lah ...

I think Bovo was very very near to Farmosa ... apui, please stick your head out and describe more on Bovo ... :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Foto of Dnat and his prc gf from Bovo http://adult.csx.jp/~ccy01/0403/jingli.jpg keke

http://proxy.guardster.com/cgi-bin/nph-proxy.cgi/010100A/687474702f6164756c742e6373782e6a702f7e63637930312f 303430332f6a696e676c692e6a7067

I help acer to post his pic BIG BIG

JOGK
09-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Foto of Dnat and his prc gf from Bovo http://adult.csx.jp/~ccy01/0403/jingli.jpg keke

really or not?
he wont get angry you post his nude photo meh?

acer3939
09-05-2005, 12:08 PM
Oii you post until so big you scare ppl can not see your face clearly or you want ppl to see your didi stand? keke ;)

acer3939
09-05-2005, 12:09 PM
he wont get angry you post his nude photo meh?
He not happy can always post mine mah keke :p

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:10 PM

Hallo .... Bovo closed down so many donkey years ago ... also dat time where got PRC chicks in Batam ??

大 炮 仙 :rolleyes:

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:13 PM

let me go and find your pic first .. :mad:

JOGK
09-05-2005, 12:13 PM

wa! you all exchange nude photos one ah?
interesting
got video also? :D

acer3939
09-05-2005, 12:14 PM
Foto of Dnat and his indo chinese gf from Bovo http://adult.csx.jp/~ccy01/0403/jingli.jpg keke
You got see clearly or not where got say prc :confused: keke

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:21 PM
You got see clearly or not where got say prc keke

Acer's pic ... http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/DNATBATAM/ddoonnkkeeyy.jpg

:D

smiler
09-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Huh? Tat's acer?

Unkle DNAT mai smoke wa early early Monday hor............blues blues blues................ :D

JOGK
09-05-2005, 12:29 PM
my darling from batam :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/JOGK0351/DSC00231a.jpg

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:33 PM
Huh? Tat's acer?

Unkle DNAT mai smoke wa early early Monday hor............blues blues blues................

I de-seow Uncle acer a bit only ... who ask him to post my nude pic. :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 12:34 PM
my darling from batam

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/JOGK0351/DSC00231a.jpg

uncle, nothing leh ??? :confused:

JOGK
09-05-2005, 12:40 PM
uncle, nothing leh ???

what do you mean nothing? :rolleyes:
is that really your LJ pic? :p

Ratcool69
09-05-2005, 12:46 PM
cannot see the face leh...why you cover..sure must be a beau...let us see the face lah Bro...

Ratcool69
09-05-2005, 12:49 PM
anyway..side tracking abit..(ha ha all the bros here also side tracked already from the original thread ...)

Any Bro here who cheong's btm often know a Chinese girl by the name of Yin or her Indo Name of Suriati....

Last saw her at Pacific..this is her name she told me...after that she left with another bro...

want to try & find out more about her........

JOGK
09-05-2005, 01:11 PM
cannot see the face leh...why you cover..sure must be a beau...let us see the face lah Bro...

if she is ordinary to me i can post her face
but this gal is quite special to me lah
i have known her for years already
and she is not doing sex trade anymore
thats why i respect her
hope you understand
if in batam no problem
i can introduce to you all :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 01:24 PM
anyway..side tracking abit..(ha ha all the bros here also side tracked already from the original thread ...)

Any Bro here who cheong's btm often know a Chinese girl by the name of Yin or her Indo Name of Suriati....

Last saw her at Pacific..this is her name she told me...after that she left with another bro...

ai ya ... side track is a normal way of posting patterns in SB ... hahaha

sorry, duno the gal mentioned above, can't be any help to you.

DNAT
09-05-2005, 01:28 PM
if in batam no problem
i can introduce to you all :D

introduce to us for what? ... invite us to have a home-cooked meal [real food/makan hor, knn dun go and twist and turn my words again .. esp. pak acer that old fox .. hahaha] - this one I dun mind .. :)

Batam Man
09-05-2005, 03:31 PM

How to find a lost needle in the Pacific?! :eek:

smiler
09-05-2005, 05:25 PM
I de-seow Uncle acer a bit only ... who ask him to post my nude pic. :D
Where? Where ur nude pic? I'm interested leh............ :p

JOGK
09-05-2005, 05:52 PM
introduce to us for what? ... invite us to have a home-cooked meal [real food/makan hor, knn dun go and twist and turn my words again .. esp. pak acer that old fox .. hahaha] - this one I dun mind .. :)

knn later kpkb said this one not FAMILY day hor! :rolleyes:

apui
09-05-2005, 06:22 PM
I think Bovo was very very near to Farmosa ... apui, please stick your head out and describe more on Bovo ... :D

as many ppl should know,
its i think the best niteclub at that time.
at nite got singer in the main hall then got many ktv rooms upstairs.
many many ceweks to choose and standards are not bad but
are a bit more costly.. 110sg when i first time go (think around 1997)

located just round the corner after the KFC at jodoh.

Address:
Bovo Club KTV Club & Discotheque
Komp. Tg. Pantun Blk HH
No.1 Sei jodoh.
Batam Indonesia

but then... closed down for a couple of years liao... :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 08:35 PM
knn later kpkb said this one not FAMILY day hor! :rolleyes:

I mentioned makan becos I thought eat oredi can wipe mouth, say "thanks for the hospitality" and leave ... = save 1 meal leh ...

then if you ask me to stay for watch soccer / go fishing etc . then I tell you I make a move first .. :D

DNAT
09-05-2005, 08:36 PM
Where? Where ur nude pic? I'm interested leh............ :p

why interested? you 1 2 take my pic and tak-poster at bus stops izit? :mad:

DNAT
09-05-2005, 08:39 PM
located just round the corner after the KFC at jodoh.

Address:
Bovo Club KTV Club & Discotheque
Komp. Tg. Pantun Blk HH
No.1 Sei jodoh.
Batam Indonesia

but then... closed down for a couple of years liao... :D

Dear Mr Batam Man, apui say ... if you free + got time + nothing to do .. can detour to the above address and see now the above address is what ?

apui ask you 1, not me. :(

DNAT
09-05-2005, 08:41 PM

go to the DJ podium, borrow the public announcement system and announce lah ... so simple ;)

alphalaw
09-05-2005, 09:31 PM

Get a magnet........... :p

alphalaw
09-05-2005, 09:33 PM
uncle, nothing leh ??? :confused:

The darling is from...........Queen????
Number 14 from Queen? :p

JOGK
09-05-2005, 11:03 PM
I mentioned makan becos I thought eat oredi can wipe mouth, say "thanks for the hospitality" and leave ... = save 1 meal leh ...

then if you ask me to stay for watch soccer / go fishing etc . then I tell you I make a move first .. :D

ok lor
but later vomit or kena food poison
dont sue me hor :rolleyes:

taka77
09-05-2005, 11:40 PM
report for urine test ar?? :D

Nbz report for work lar ............. coming end of the month got 3 days off then can go ............. ai ke mai? .............. dun say bo jio hor .............. but i wanna stay in planet although now damn boring no casino ............ anyway the rooms not that bad ................. :D

smiler
10-05-2005, 09:46 AM
why interested? you 1 2 take my pic and tak-poster at bus stops izit? :mad:
Nah.............take ur pic tak-poster at bus stop no give face.............must at least put on dart board mah.........like that sure can see unkle D very clearly..........hehehehe

Ratcool69
10-05-2005, 11:05 AM
ai ya ... side track is a normal way of posting patterns in SB ... hahaha

sorry, duno the gal mentioned above, can't be any help to you.

Bro did u change your avatar ...

DNAT
10-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Bro did u change your avatar ...

ya .... change to rabbit :D

why? you prefer the previous 1? ... if yes, then I change back . :)

JOGK
10-05-2005, 01:31 PM
ya .... change to rabbit

why? you prefer the previous 1? ... if yes, then I change back .

i think he wants your nude one :p

Ratcool69
10-05-2005, 01:42 PM
yeah man..this one abit gong gong...ha ha ha

DNAT
10-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Labbit cute mah ... you all dun like bunny meh? :D

Ratcool69
10-05-2005, 01:47 PM
nehhhhhhhh

JOGK
10-05-2005, 01:58 PM

i like bunny
but you not cewek leh :rolleyes:

Ratcool69
10-05-2005, 03:53 PM
if bunnies from the playboy mansion that I don't mind...I LIKEEEEEEEEE

toothbrush
12-05-2005, 12:51 AM

hear from a cewek that "no name" pub is no bad too... i went there during the last trip but it was closed. any idea the quality of the FL there?

Scuz
12-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Yoz...Anyone know where to get the cheapest rate for Novotel hotel? Anyone gng this weekend? most pro i be there....

Batam Man
12-05-2005, 10:53 AM

Buy hor, your bunny hor, the face = sei pei blur type leh, you same same like the bunny too? :p

Batam Man
12-05-2005, 10:56 AM
hear from a cewek that "no name" pub is no bad too... i went there during the last trip but it was closed. any idea the quality of the FL there?

No Name is a pub with live band palying nice music, and THAT IS ALL... :cool:

newyorker88
12-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Yoz...Anyone know where to get the cheapest rate for Novotel hotel? most pro i be there....

Try to get it from the counter at Batam center when you are out from immigration. It is on the right side. There are vouchers to be bought. Cheaper than if you go direct to the hotel.

Happy cheonging. :)

DNAT
12-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Buy hor, your bunny hor, the face = sei pei blur type leh, you same same like the bunny too? :p

sei pei blur type = Michael Winn ... you remember him? :D talk also beri stone type ... hahaha - knn, duno where is he now?

DNAT
12-05-2005, 12:27 PM

paiseh, I never been to that pub before .. :o
Anyway, Mr Batam Man has replied your query ... since your cewek ask you to go, go there check the place out lah :)

JOGK
12-05-2005, 12:33 PM
i might be going this weekend :D

DNAT
12-05-2005, 02:10 PM
i might be going this weekend :D
going where? :confused:

Batam Man
12-05-2005, 02:34 PM
sei pei blur type = Michael Winn ... you remember him? :D talk also beri stone type ... hahaha - knn, duno where is he now?

Maybe he kena by cewek bluff go n sell liao... :D

opticum
12-05-2005, 05:12 PM
going where? :confused:

Should be to Batam rite bro?

JOGK
12-05-2005, 06:59 PM
;) ....................................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/JOGK0351/Image005b.jpg

Gigandick
12-05-2005, 09:08 PM
I'd just got my passport done, I will travel to Batam this Saturday night from JB.
I had never been to Batam, I read all of this thread and didn't find much help.
Can someone kind enuf to give a simple instruction about what to do after arrive to the Batam by ferry. I don't plan to spend too much money, so the instruction must teach me how to get most bang out of the money.

My plan is simple. I figure after arrived Saturday night, I will take a taxi (is there any bus service?) to get a cheap shophouse hotel room near downtown, walk over to a club, pick up a girl and keep her for a night. Head home the next day around 3p.m. Hopefully some more actions before I leave.

So I need instructions to get the best budget hotel, best club for pick up, what price to pay for one night. Thanks all bros.

waypastprime
13-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Are u Gigantic Didi? :D :eek:

Scuz
13-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Gng to BT in a few hrs time.. with be with another Bro staying till sunday afternoon. Most Probably be staying in Island View.

JOGK
13-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Gng to BT in a few hrs time.. with be with another Bro staying till sunday afternoon. Most Probably be staying in Island View.

ha ha have a good time
i going tomorrow
but still havent decided where to stay yet :p

apui
13-05-2005, 03:29 PM
ha ha have a good time
i going tomorrow

bro JOGK,
whats with the pic??
is that your back view? :D

apui
13-05-2005, 03:32 PM
I read all of this thread and didn't find much help.
Can someone kind enuf to give a simple instruction about what to do

bro,
i dun mean to be rude..
but if this thread doesnt helps,
search for other threads and read thru them...
there are tons of info for btm...

a bit hard to teach you in a few sentence to get the best bang with minimun expenses ... paiseh:D

apui
13-05-2005, 03:38 PM
............. ai ke mai?
mai... bo eng leh....
.............. dun say bo jio hor
dun worry... i wont say one
.............. but i wanna stay in planet although now damn boring no casino ............ anyway the rooms not that bad .................
no casino still stay Planet??
rooms not bad...hmmm
but not worth it... :D

JOGK
13-05-2005, 03:50 PM
bro JOGK,
whats with the pic??
is that your back view? :D

dnat asked where i going mah
so a picture tells a thousand stories lor
how to take my back?
i went there alone on that particular day
the rest went on different day

JOGK
13-05-2005, 04:07 PM
mai... bo eng leh....

rooms not bad...hmmm

last week i asked she quote me $125
for corporate price is $100..and she can give me the best view and high floor
good experience because you can feel its class!
but beware if you are in silent mob
because there alot of families tour one
you dont want to be caught with your pants down do you? :D

alphalaw
13-05-2005, 11:55 PM

Singapore custom.
Look at this photo, some how I felt like I am sitting on the Penguin / Wavemaster seat... going to arrive in 1 hours time. oooohh~~ :p

taka77
14-05-2005, 01:14 AM
mai... bo eng leh....

rooms not bad...hmmm

Knz ........... reply in a single sentence lar ............. make me read so long ........... btw come pick me up for kopi leh ............. license give back to TP already ................. :mad:

JOGK
14-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Singapore custom.
Look at this photo, some how I felt like I am sitting on the Penguin / Wavemaster seat... going to arrive in 1 hours time. oooohh~~ :p

this picture already as powerful as viagra right? :p

DNAT
14-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Should be to Batam rite bro?

wow lau opticum ... ABK say he miss you very much .. wanna go lim kopi? ;)
knn, you MIA for so many years ... faster up my rep points leh .. hehe

DNAT
14-05-2005, 03:28 PM

Oi ... who ask you to take pic in ICA departure area ... wait you kena charged arh :eek:

DNAT
14-05-2005, 03:32 PM
ha ha have a good time
i going tomorrow

stay where also duno ... stay on roadside lor ;)

alphalaw
14-05-2005, 04:36 PM
this picture already as powerful as viagra right?

It would be a very strong dose if inside the photo got a few Chinese Indos cewek who are leaving Singapore for Hometown. :D
Swee swee, fair fair complexion. Wahsie~~ happennig~

My office got Chinese indoS. *lol* but.......... airport lah brudder. :eek:

alphalaw
14-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Go the reautaurant eat, then drink bir till morning. :p
Save hotel money. wahahahz

DNAT
15-05-2005, 11:43 PM
It would be a very strong dose if inside the photo got a few Chinese Indos cewek who are leaving Singapore for Hometown.

My office got Chinese indoS. *lol* but.......... airport lah brudder.

AL:
1. Those types usually 'can see cannot touch' 1 leh .. very scare step on wrong tails - you noe wat I mean ;)

2. wow ... intro leh [food/drinks on me, but cannot koo-toh me till see stars 1 lah] ... I dun mind airport 1 .. :) bikin kawan mah .. hehe.

DNAT
15-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Go the reautaurant eat, then drink bir till morning.
Save hotel money. wahahahz

Orrrrrr .... you lidat say uncle JOGK goot meh? :p

oh ya hor .. then if wanna bonk can bonk inside the resturant's toilet .. :eek:

apui
16-05-2005, 01:49 AM
btw come pick me up for kopi leh ............. license give back to TP already

then...
bus, mrt, taxi... all not operating liao arh :rolleyes:

apui
16-05-2005, 01:51 AM
2. wow ... intro leh [food/drinks on me, but cannot koo-toh me till see stars 1 lah] ... I dun mind airport 1 .. bikin kawan mah .. hehe.

unkle..
kana one "pey leh koh" one then you know :p

DNAT
16-05-2005, 09:28 AM
unkle..
kana one "pey leh koh" one then you know :p

Dear NNH apui :
I heard 'pey leh koh' [hokkien] this term b4, but not very sure about the meaning .. izit Mai Ya Tang [mandarin - a type of sticky candy] ??

Dun worry, I heard got some HP handset have 2 Sim Card slots ... :D

apui
16-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Dear NNH apui :
I heard 'pey leh koh' [hokkien] this term b4, but not very sure about the meaning .. izit Mai Ya Tang [mandarin - a type of sticky candy] ??

Dun worry, I heard got some HP handset have 2 Sim Card slots ...

Yes Unkle NNH DNAT...
'pey leh koh' is a type of sticky candy, mandarin call what i dunno leh.

i think in indo, they call it "darlin" hahahah :D

DNAT
16-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Yes Unkle NNH DNAT...
'pey leh koh' is a type of sticky candy, mandarin call what i dunno leh.

i think in indo, they call it "darlin" hahahah :D

not "Abang" meh? :rolleyes:

apui
16-05-2005, 12:38 PM
not "Abang" meh? :rolleyes:

or i think they call it 'lucky' or 'laki'
sounds like a dog woof woof hahahha :D

opticum
16-05-2005, 01:00 PM
wow lau opticum ... ABK say he miss you very much .. wanna go lim kopi? ;)
knn, you MIA for so many years ... faster up my rep points leh .. hehe

Haha, me MIA only one year plus... just following lau jiao who like to MIA.

Yeah, we can go drink beer at pubs. Seeing the pole dancers twirl their tantalising bodies got more kick. ;)

DNAT
16-05-2005, 01:11 PM

Yeah, we can go drink beer at pubs. Seeing the pole dancers twirl their tantalising bodies got more kick. ;)

I just spoke to meatlover ... do you miss him too? ;)

I told him that you recently got post, he said he 1 2 lim with you also [ain't kidding]

taka77
16-05-2005, 09:30 PM
then...
bus, mrt, taxi... all not operating liao arh :rolleyes:

Like that say gd meh ............ hahahah ................. like that treat ur friend not gd wor .................. :D

Ella
17-05-2005, 01:37 AM
Was in batam Last weekend, seem like the quality of cewek there has has dropped.

Nowadays very hard to find preety ceweks in Disco.

Scuz
17-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Was in batam Last weekend, seem like the quality of cewek there has has dropped.

I was there over the weekend too, i think for Batam, i think the gal at pacific Disco quite good liao, i was there on friday nite..in fact i saw 2 damn chio gal( look like chinese...) but dun think they fl...there a few with quite good looks but vup figure. too bad i happen to bound to the gal i saw 2 weeks ago if someone have seen my post...so quite happy with her...Go Batam must lower standard mah...too bad :p my friend dun like disco so never go on sat...

JOGK
17-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Oi ... who ask you to take pic in ICA departure area ... wait you kena charged arh :eek:

charge for what case?
for not showing more instead? :rolleyes:

JOGK
17-05-2005, 07:52 PM

you think so easy ah?
you try lor
who knows
one chio cewek might bring you home out of simpathy :p

JOGK
17-05-2005, 07:55 PM
It would be a very strong dose if inside the photo got a few Chinese Indos cewek who are leaving Singapore for Hometown.

My office got Chinese indoS. *lol* but.......... airport lah brudder.

i dont understand
why go batam find chinese?
but i must point out that batam has indeed standard drop
not only looks....attitudes too :rolleyes:

JOGK
17-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Orrrrrr .... you lidat say uncle JOGK goot meh?

oh ya hor .. then if wanna bonk can bonk inside the resturant's toilet ..

farking toilets so smelly
where can stand?
wait like farking the toilet bowl and sucking the shit :rolleyes:

JOGK
17-05-2005, 07:59 PM

ya fully agreed with you
maybe those gems all kena pau by their regular abangs liao
mine attached one will be the last
afterthat i might go into retirement

JOGK
17-05-2005, 08:02 PM
I was there over the weekend too, i think for Batam, i think the gal at pacific Disco quite good liao, i was there on friday nite..in fact i saw 2 damn chio gal( look like chinese...) but dun think they fl...there a few with quite good looks but vup figure. too bad i happen to bound to the gal i saw 2 weeks ago if someone have seen my post...so quite happy with her...Go Batam must lower standard mah...too bad :p my friend dun like disco so never go on sat...

each time i went there
i can see those ceweks getting uglier and breasts all shrinking too
and worse still with attitudes problems

anyway just got back from batam today
rain the past two days

alphalaw
17-05-2005, 09:26 PM
each time i went there
i can see those ceweks getting uglier and breasts all shrinking too
and worse still with attitudes problems

anyway just got back from batam today
rain the past two days

Yah, some of Sayang liao. :)

Thats why siaming Batam for a while liao.
Next Stop: China. :p

alphalaw
17-05-2005, 09:27 PM
i dont understand
why go batam find chinese?

Not Batam Chinese, BUT Chinese INdo leaving for hometown, can be anywhere~

:p
I saw a few white white tender ones, one fine lovely saturday morning when cheonging Balai. ^^
Buay tahan.

DNAT
17-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Was in batam Last weekend, seem like the quality of cewek there has has dropped. Nowadays very hard to find preety ceweks in Disco.

This one I must 100% agree with you :)
Those swee ceweks duno go where liao? :(

DNAT
17-05-2005, 10:15 PM

That is part of the reasons I have been 'calling' those few regular FLs whom I had 'called' before .. very tiring and scare to 'hunt' new bloods ... scare they give me attitude :(

DNAT
17-05-2005, 10:16 PM
charge for what case?
for not showing more instead? :rolleyes:

no .. if take picture in ICA departure hall must take self portraits and post it here :D

JOGK
18-05-2005, 01:30 AM
This one I must 100% agree with you
Those swee ceweks duno go where liao?

how many times must i say
all pau by abangs lor
you also will reserve her if you napped a swee one right?

JOGK
18-05-2005, 01:35 AM
That is part of the reasons I have been 'calling' those few regular FLs whom I had 'called' before .. very tiring and scare to 'hunt' new bloods ... scare they give me attitude

i dont know
because i keep calling my same sayang for over a year liao
so dont know about the rest of the ceweks
but i heard many complains lately
thats why after this stock ends
i will most probably go into retirement :D

JOGK
18-05-2005, 01:39 AM
no .. if take picture in ICA departure hall must take self portraits and post it here

nah.....here
you never see me before meh? :rolleyes:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/JOGK0351/p1d.gif

cheongseeker
18-05-2005, 01:41 AM
This one I must 100% agree with you :)

Uncle D, if not wrong they go tanjong pinang lah..... :p

DNAT
18-05-2005, 10:43 AM
Uncle D, if not wrong they go tanjong pinang lah..... :p

CBzz lah ... 1 year never see you liao, when you free to go eat fish head steam boat ?? ;)

alphalaw
18-05-2005, 08:03 PM
This one I must 100% agree with you

Got 2 hidden gems I saw, their timing a bit irregular. Not always there... and I go at crazie hours. 2p.m indo time? :)

Other then that, yes, all balik kumpung? heehee

cheongseeker
19-05-2005, 12:58 AM
CBzz lah ... 1 year never see you liao, when you free to go eat fish head steam boat ?? ;)

NBzz...me sms u n u scold me always last minute wen there then sms u. Then u SM oso no say 1. Next x u SM give notice lah. Wen u kena activate n on d way 2 report u can sms me mah.

Me jus came bac fr one of u regular la kopi site. Remember?? Near mrt track....

Friday ai mai??

cheongseeker
19-05-2005, 12:59 AM
Got 2 hidden gems I saw, their timing a bit irregular. Not always there... and I go at crazie hours. 2p.m indo time? :)

Other then that, yes, all balik kumpung? heehee

These hidden gems r not only at harbourfront but tanah merah as well. Most time I noticed dat they r on d ferry to tanjong pinang

AhBengKeong
20-05-2005, 03:41 PM

knn....u r finally back....mia for i think two years.......

still remember the first time i cheong with u, bjk, subband, ethic, wearbear, musclemachine and another cb kia(spac*man) was in jan 2003....

wat u up to now? still thailand?

AhBengKeong
20-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I just spoke to meatlover ... do you miss him too? ;)

I told him that you recently got post, he said he 1 2 lim with you also [ain't kidding]

i thought meatlover is busy sucking china cocks in china.....hahaha......u got sm just jio me......i going shenton way do some stupid stuff on sat...if u in office just jio me tcss....

my tat sabah cewek sms me today.....we had a long phone call and exchanged alot of sms....i damn tulan and sad now....it's all fated....

DNAT
20-05-2005, 03:57 PM
my tat sabah cewek sms me today.....we had a long phone call and exchanged alot of sms....i damn tulan and sad now....it's all fated....

Berhati-hati ya :)

AhBengKeong
21-05-2005, 02:38 AM
Berhati-hati ya :)

knn.....afternoon nap just now....dun think have time to get air ticket now.......

her abang helped her when she is in need of help...but she dun wan say wat help(shld be money matter).....tat's why she willingly follow him back to sabah....all these happened while i was in reservist...knn....she also went jb tipu a carrot cake of rm6k.....hahaha....i dunno how many percentage of her words can believe....cb

she said before she kawin to sabah, i can just bring her to singapore for sg uang 200.....the deposit for bring cewek booking out of balai is sgd200....but phua chee bye....she never mention this plan to me before.....

she said she love me wan follow me to singapore....tell me go sabah bring her back but i shot back.....then how? u even brought yr mother to sabah stay together with yr abang liao....wat u wan me to do.....her abang spent sgd2k settle her things in balai and all documents to bring her and her mother to sabah....knn......everything do liao now talk this kind of craps.....

by the way, balai bravo disco have new obat by name of rolex.....rp120k....not bad.................

next tue i going balai....shld be booking her best friend...........must try to dig out the truth.......

XiaoHoUzi83
22-05-2005, 04:30 PM
retire from permenant cheonging

taking steps to slowly stop~~

popiah
22-05-2005, 04:38 PM

Hi xiaohouzi

wow....back from batam or still in batam surfing net ?

RETIRE ? GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH, $$, CAREER, FAMILY BUT BAD FOR JB LSB, BATAM, GL, FL, KTV....less $$ for them.

signoff
retiring popiah

alphalaw
22-05-2005, 05:35 PM

Sorry for brniging u there and urging u so much until u have to retire. But if u consider not to retire, I am still around to help u get somemore, to retire again. okie? :p

when ur next trip? ^^

This trip is excellent, but fuckup somehow, coz didnt go window shopping. ;)

XiaoHoUzi83
22-05-2005, 08:33 PM
i will still go batam regularly...
but not cheong
haha
batam KTV might still make $$
^^
haha

JOGK
23-05-2005, 04:08 AM
i will still go batam regularly...
but not cheong
haha
batam KTV might still make $$
^^
haha

not cheong?
get a gal friend there?
i didnt cheong gals there for two years liao :p
though i go there very often

Noobz
23-05-2005, 02:30 PM
Sorry for brniging u there and urging u so much until u have to retire. But if u consider not to retire, I am still around to help u get somemore, to retire again. okie?

when ur next trip? ^^

This trip is excellent, but fuckup somehow, coz didnt go window shopping.

window shopping?? dun think got much thing to shop there wor ;)

XiaoHoUzi83
23-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Sorry for brniging u there and urging u so much until u have to retire. But if u consider not to retire, I am still around to help u get somemore, to retire again. okie? :p

when ur next trip? ^^

This trip is excellent, but fuckup somehow, coz didnt go window shopping. ;)

no la.. thank u for brinign me there!
also thank you for being my mouth
haha
if not for u all... i sure die de
T.T

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 07:02 PM
window shopping?? dun think got much thing to shop there wor

Got. Got.
Monkey, Skin and the rest can vow for me. Got thnigs to shop.
hehehe~
There also on shopping discounts....

ps: I not batam tourist promoting board though.
:p

When/where/how/who your next one???? :)

toothbrush
23-05-2005, 07:03 PM
There also on shopping discounts....
ps: I not batam tourist promoting board though.

When/where/how/who your next one???? :)

cheap cheap Fila shoes for sales ;)

alphalaw
23-05-2005, 07:07 PM
cheap cheap Fila shoes for sales ;)

Lol. Thats what typed, but I erased that sentence coz someone I knew bought pairs of that shoe... now if he wears that shoe, ppl will know is cheap Fila shoes liao! hahaha. :p

Cheap Nike Air sandals too!

zen824
28-05-2005, 11:47 AM
i be going next weekend anyone want to join me?? :)