PDA

View Full Version : Very lucky at eminent plaza

strong
04-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Got recommended by my good friend abt this girl, Jessie at Eminent health center.He told me I must booked in order to get her but I was lucky.I walked in saying I wanted Jessie to serve me.Counter girl told me to wait for ten minutes if that appointment did not turn up, she will gave it to me so I obliged. Meanwhile I had a very bad stomachache.I rushed to the toilet to do my business.After ten minutes I proceed to the counter and enquire.He told me to proceed to room#11 which I happily rushed in.Here she came wearing a red sexy dress.I lie down with her buttock siting on my back to massage.Can feel she was wearing G-string as I can feel her public hair like needles poking on my back.Later she asked me turn around and she tickled me.Pop up a question of special of S$100.I agreed, she took off everything, her boos were round and nipples were pink. she shouted loudly at my ears. after several pattern I came with a sensational feeling. Wow really enjoyed after releasing.

LeeYokeYuen
04-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Got recommended by my good friend abt this girl, Jessie at Eminent health center.He told me I must booked in order to get her but I was lucky.I walked in saying I wanted Jessie to serve me.Counter girl told me to wait for ten minutes if that appointment did not turn up, she will gave it to me so I obliged. Meanwhile I had a very bad stomachache.I rushed to the toilet to do my business.After ten minutes I proceed to the counter and enquire.He told me to proceed to room#11 which I happily rushed in.Here she came wearing a red sexy dress.I lie down with her buttock siting on my back to massage.Can feel she was wearing G-string as I can feel her public hair like needles poking on my back.Later she asked me turn around and she tickled me.Pop up a question of special of S$100.I agreed, she took off everything, her boos were round and nipples were pink. she shouted loudly at my ears. after several pattern I came with a sensational feeling. Wow really enjoyed after releasing.

You promoting the place ah ?? Seems like standard service to me.

R-K-O
04-05-2005, 08:41 PM

Maybe he too happy 'cos very lucky mah...... :)

R-K-O

archie23
04-05-2005, 09:23 PM
wah...u went pang sai got wah clean clean afterwards or not? :D

jobloggs4
04-05-2005, 10:51 PM
"...shouted at my ears..". What did your ear do to her that made her so angry? Hahahahahahahaha!

Skylex
05-05-2005, 12:37 AM
yea , it sound like a ah-peh writing a primary school composition....... :D

oaoo
05-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Seems like standard service to me.

Agreed with you. Sounded so SOP .........

wingnut
05-05-2005, 02:36 AM
*wonder.....u crapped and didnt even take a shower ? errrr...i guess it would be special if she went down there despite....

The_Hustler
05-05-2005, 05:02 AM
Ask questions kenna zap, dun write FR also kenna zap. Now ppl at least have the decency to put up a bravefront n pen a FR...also u guys fuck.

Knn, bloody whole lot of hard to please buggers. And what's the calling about him 'promoting' the place. Frankly, I've had some good fun at Eminent too... it can be damn deterring to pen future FRs.

Pls lah, let's leave some room for growth in here. The only thing I'll comment is advise him to put his FR in the relavant thread - Eminent Plaza.

An eye for injustice,
The Hustler

strong
05-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Hey! what the fxxx u talking, you never had experience b4 dun talk cot.You jealous or wat??

strong
05-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Of course got wash lah. But still waiting the girl to lick my ass

The_Hustler
05-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Hey! what the fxxx u talking, you never had experience b4 dun talk cot.You jealous or wat??

U should click on the QUOTE button should u wanna reply to a respective posting. If not, the whole world will presume ur single above post is directly at everybody. Now...now... dun get all worked and pissed, let this forum breath a friendlier ambience will ya?

Cheers,
The Hustler

strong
05-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Thanks 4 yr advice.....
noted!!

groo
05-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Of course got wash lah. But still waiting the girl to lick my ass
Hehheh, bro-Strong, from what i know, Jess dun do AR leh... :p

strong
05-05-2005, 06:57 PM
Hehheh, bro-Strong, from what i know, Jess dun do AR leh... :p

other enjoyable activtives already made me cum enough already...

Specialboy
06-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Ask questions kenna zap, dun write FR also kenna zap. Now ppl at least have the decency to put up a bravefront n pen a FR...also u guys fuck.

Knn, bloody whole lot of hard to please buggers. And what's the calling about him 'promoting' the place. Frankly, I've had some good fun at Eminent too... it can be damn deterring to pen future FRs.

Pls lah, let's leave some room for growth in here. The only thing I'll comment is advise him to put his FR in the relavant thread - Eminent Plaza.

An eye for injustice,
The Hustler

Agree with you totally bro, this forum has degenerated from the spirit of sharing FRs to names calling, picking a fight, passing sacarstic remarks, upped your pts here zap your pts there. Like me i kena minus pts from whoever-did-not-admit for no apparent reason. Sigh!!!.....

Pls lah, got good FRs just post, no constructive contribution just keep your mouth shut.

MMM88
06-05-2005, 11:24 AM

Bro
Provide FR leh..... appreciate.... :cool:

gonggong18
06-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Steady leh, for fun for sharing, lets cool it and enjoys