PDA

View Full Version : Pubs

haha
04-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Brothers...i wAs juSt thiNking Of stArting a tHreaD on a lists of ''PUBs''....Anyone Can List Any ''PuBs''...Anyone Can List aNy ''WaiTress''....Its' May seeMs ''Lame'' oN It...But I waS thInkinG y Not TriEd It Out.....It mIgHt TurN Up To bE A ''PopuLar" ThreaD tOO.....With ''PopUlars'' ''PuBs" aNd PopUlar ''WaitreSS''.. :D <thAt's mIne Main MotiVe,AnywaY..>

MONEY IS POWER AND POWER IS SEXY

packardbell
04-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Hey, good idea. Go start one lah. I have been to TG Pagar PUB eg: Pub-96,Pub-8899,etc.. Recently, PUB-77 not bad. Got alot of Viet bu. But make sure no repeating thread eg: devil's bar or other. Wait for nothing kenna zap pts.

haha
04-05-2005, 01:52 PM
Hey, good idea. Go start one lah. I have been to TG Pagar PUB eg: Pub-96,Pub-8899,etc.. Recently, PUB-77 not bad. Got alot of Viet bu. But make sure no repeating thread eg: devil's bar or other. Wait for nothing kenna zap pts.

Recently...i was patro.....centrall mall...not bad sia...lot of sg'' waitress that looked good'' as well........

Jackboy
05-05-2005, 12:38 AM
Does any bro here knows a pub whereby they have local young waitresses to ta-pao ??

skyline69
05-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Recently...i was patro.....centrall mall...not bad sia...lot of sg'' waitress that looked good'' as well........

Bro - what are the drink prices like and more details on the waitresses can?

:)

haha
05-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Bro - what are the drink prices like and more details on the waitresses can?

:)

i m not so sure about e drink price but i was called on a pretty cute chick

haha
05-05-2005, 03:51 PM
Does any bro here knows a pub whereby they have local young waitresses to ta-pao ??

ta-pao...hmmm...i dont think so....but a handful of touch its enough

EvoIX
05-05-2005, 06:07 PM
not so straightforward to ta-pao. have to invest a bit by becoming a regular customer and offering to send her home everynight. then can ta-pao for a while ;)

tried before, can be quite expensive ... but worth it if you get for a while. but sometimes suay suay kena that kind that got bf liao, then money all wasted!

haha
06-05-2005, 06:42 PM
not so straightforward to ta-pao. have to invest a bit by becoming a regular customer and offering to send her home everynight. then can ta-pao for a while ;)

tried before, can be quite expensive ... but worth it if you get for a while. but sometimes suay suay kena that kind that got bf liao, then money all wasted!

after kena liao...can ''buang'' liao lor...going to centrall squre tonight.....
heard there is a few great pubs out there...must go wanna tried out tonight