PDA

View Full Version : Red-Rose

Microsoft
03-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Nbzz dont say i aw tcss n no contribution hor. :mad:

Ok went 2 tis new place call Red Rose Therapy Ctr last week

At 1379A, Serangoon road. Opp the civil defence bldg tat recently caught fire. Jus outside the bus stop. Located at 2nd floor.

Walk up the stairs pl wah big place sia. Saw some young n old WL hanging around. Greeted by a slim tall prc n was quoted $28/h for a rub. C her quite pretty n sexy ok on lor.

I cut all the action (which is quite sop) n go direct 2 the stat.

Name : 香香
Face : 6.5/10 (coz got abit of bad breath)
Body : Slim n Tall
Breast : B the most.
Attitude : ok quite friendly
Rub : Haiz wat rub??
BJ : Less then 3 mins
HJ : Think tis is wat she performance best.
FJ : Beside the fake mourn, her FJ no diff with those $30 Kian Jio Ka WL.

Turn off : Try 2 dig but kena push away. Bad breath.

Damage : $28 + $100

RTf : KNN u say leh?? Shd hav spend tat $128 getting a new mem card 4 my digi cam.

According 2 her, there r 5 WL working there. There r abt 2 more young 1 there n some lao goh hanging around. Give it a shot if u hav no better pl 2 go or in a mood 2 try out a newly setup joint. :(

owen10
03-05-2005, 11:36 PM
nice FR bro. hope its not anthr shop tryin to ride on fame of RR @ JSP.
for yr expensive but regretfully unsatisfactory experience, yr FR haf saved many bros. thanks! :)

xianxee
04-05-2005, 12:15 AM
Always appreciate honest fr, better than those self-promoting ones....

acer3939
04-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Nbzz dont say i aw tcss n no contribution hor.:mad:
Keke you should carry on tcss at least can save $128 mah keke :D

Randi_Candi
04-05-2005, 12:34 PM
Huh?

No more decent TN liao?
Lidat u trying 2 force all the TC guys 2 share their Fried Rice?

Paging WPP :D

Anyway goot FR

Innoncent$
04-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Nbzz dont say i aw tcss n no contribution hor. :mad:

Ok went 2 tis new place call Red Rose Therapy Ctr last week

:(

Wah Long time no hear from you and your contribution. I though you spend more with your month (Er, wrong your keyboard) instead of those TN, HJ, BBBJ, FJ... kekekeke....

S3vw
04-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Name : 香香
Face : 6.5/10 (coz got abit of bad breath)
Body : Slim n Tall
Turn off : Try 2 dig but kena push away. Bad breath.

RTf : KNN u say leh?? Shd hav spend tat $128 getting a new mem card 4 my digi cam.

uncle her name is 香香 only...
tat does mean she cant have bad breath mai......hahahaha :D

Microsoft
04-05-2005, 02:27 PM
Wah Long time no hear from you and your contribution. I though you spend more with your month (Er, wrong your keyboard) instead of those TN, HJ, BBBJ, FJ... kekekeke....

Almost retire.... so seldom cheong much now adays... :D

Microsoft
04-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Psst... Guys! Tis orpid i pay rent leow so go ahaed n TC. Me 2day BLF.... Haiz... Got 2 go... :(

S3vw
04-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Psst... Guys! Tis orpid i pay rent leow so go ahaed n TC. Me 2day BLF.... Haiz... Got 2 go... :(

yes uncle......
callin RC,LS,M98,MENG,RK1,MHS,WPP AND QK........ :p

monster98
04-05-2005, 03:31 PM
yes uncle......
callin RC,LS,M98,MENG,RK1,MHS,WPP AND QK........ :p

RC, LS, Meng now at Mg KTV enjoying their HH. RK now at wonder TN enjoying his massage. MHS, WPP and QK on their way to DC now........ Very quiet today.....

Looksee
04-05-2005, 04:04 PM
RC, LS, Meng now at Mg KTV enjoying their HH. RK now at wonder TN enjoying his massage. MHS, WPP and QK on their way to DC now........ Very quiet today.....

NBzzzzzzzzz.........u got tracers on every1 ah?

luckily i located mine and threw it away...........

:D

monster98
04-05-2005, 04:08 PM
NBzzzzzzzzz.........u got tracers on every1 ah?

luckily i located mine and threw it away...........

I'll plant another one on u the next time I meet u again..... So how is your bbbj yesterday???????? Shiok??????? ;)

nickhornz
31-05-2005, 11:01 AM
Oh man.. bro i wish i had read your FR first.

Anyway i was feeling bored yesterday afternoon, and after some shopping felt a bit itchy. So i saw in the papers about this place. THe gal look so chio. i thought no one will go so hopefully that gal will be available.

So i went, and as you said, the place is indeed quite big. PRC gal told me its 28bucks/ hr. I said ok, she guided me to a room. SOP, massage infact quite good.

Then she did my front, and without me asking, touch my king brother.. haha..and wah suay.. actually dun wan special, but then she touch some points wah kao.. stand like a cobra wanting to eat the prey. she qouted me 100 bucks. i said ok.

Her blowjob is really good. i mean the suction was incredible.while she was doing this is was rubbing her pussy.. and after a while.. she was so fucking wet. I think no one touch her for long. HAhahaa... she was so fucking wet.. her cum juice was dripping to her inner thighs.

She then asked me to get on top and had to make a conscious effort of keeping her moaning down. Anyway finished her off and unloaded.

Nothign great about it. just a waste of money. sian. ALl my hard earned vit M

She kept saying i;m mr good. i think because i made her cum a lot. As i was changing she immediately ran out. I was wondering why. HAha. Then she came back with the place's card, with her name on it. Asked me to give her a call. i said ok. BUt in all honesty! i WILL never go for her again.

Name : Jin Jin
Face : 4.5/10 (lau chio, not my type)
Body : OK lah... lao chio surely got a bit of fat.
Breast : B the most.
Attitude : ok quite friendly
Rub : Was a good massage
BJ : Quite shiok, but nothing to shout about
HJ : Think tis is wat she performance best.
FJ : DAMn lousy! like fucking a DEAD fish!

Turn off : She just lie down there,waiting for me to 'service' her! KNn!

RTf : NEVER!!! but i realised a lot of older guys like the place. Maybe lao chio they like?.. haha :)

Lesson number one for xing jiao like me : ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE OLDER BOYS!

alonso
31-05-2005, 11:50 AM
thx to the bros who posted FR. heng ah, was thinking of going down cos of some of the "advertisement" in other thread. now i think i take the $128 go buy mem card or go cheong some other joint!

Graffiti
04-06-2005, 12:31 AM
Lucky i read this thread first. Thinking of trying the place as i will be around that area tomorrow.

Kam Sia all bro for this sound advice. Will give this place a miss.