PDA

View Full Version : A HardTruth For Bro

ALonelyPerson
21-04-2013, 10:36 PM
To begin with , i started off with this new account to avoid my identification get leak out ..

I am just a relatively young chap who is just a university student. I came here to chiong hard like all the brothers since when i in army.. Until last year, i met a WL who is from mongolia. All the KC she has done . family thingy that why work here. Of course i do have my query and therefore i dint help her completely. So all the hard truth slowly came when she left singapore as she just on visa for a month.. Initially contact between us thru international call still quite close. And then it seem to fade off.. Out of sudden she will tell me she got into trouble and ask me send some money over.. Of course, me myself who do not have much money tell her the truth i cant . and all the quarrel came and soon.. one day .. she tell me she got a boyfren in her homeland .. I was rather heart broken but i just move on eventually , about a month or so.. Our overall relationship only last for a month and then just keep as usual my life went on and chiong and chiong until half year later..

ALonelyPerson
22-04-2013, 06:01 AM
I met another PRC WL .. the first sight .. is i saw a image of her looking like my mgl gf.. and so i eventually kind of fond of her ... and i rtf a few time and went out with her(no need pay any money when go out) ..and finally i decided to ask her to become my gf.. and she agree.. initially i thought she really a different girl.. look decent talk decent everything very decent .. those kind of guai type .. she say she had someone control her (so call okt) so if i want to visit her in the house i have to pay hour basis .. but if go out nothing will be involved .. everything were so smooth .. visiting every places in singapore .. having much fun together ... and soon the happy moment is over and she had to leave singapore due to visa expire... and i sent her to the airport ...

ALonelyPerson
22-04-2013, 06:04 AM
just for the info .. the reason i want to write all these is to tell all brothers .. please please please .. dont be stupid and get involved into all these .. The ultimate move from them you really cant handle one .. if u fell for them .. i will continue to write the next part

alan0338
22-04-2013, 11:13 AM
camp here... :D

justl00king
22-04-2013, 11:35 AM
Is this the story or got part 2 coming?

As usual, getting too close with FL. Whenever they start asking for money, your alarm bells better start ringing alerts. :p

True relationships do not involve request or transfers of money other than required, FL or not. ;)

esssinine
22-04-2013, 11:47 AM

As usual, getting too close with FL. Whenever they start asking for money, your alarm bells better start ringing alerts. :p

True relationships do not involve request or transfers of money other than required, FL or not. ;)

i second that

jj_jj
22-04-2013, 12:32 PM

Some people have "broken" alarms, sometimes they work, other times no or don't work at all.

Then some alarms will ring on time but some owners will hit the snooze button, thinking they are in control; some are while some will definitely oversleep.

Then there will be some who take action when the alarm rings, just right on time, every time. How I wish I have one of these.

ahpui99
22-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Shit happens, esp when u kenna kc. But shocked to see the TS get KC so young. That age is best to bang the classmates and have fun. Why like that??

DegenerationX
22-04-2013, 04:29 PM
I met another PRC WL .. the first sight .. is i saw a image of her looking like my mgl gf.. and so i eventually kind of fond of her ... and i rtf a few time and went out with her(no need pay any money when go out) ..and finally i decided to ask her to become my gf.. and she agree.. initially i thought she really a different girl.. look decent talk decent everything very decent .. those kind of guai type .. she say she had someone control her (so call okt) so if i want to visit her in the house i have to pay hour basis .. but if go out nothing will be involved .. everything were so smooth .. visiting every places in singapore .. having much fun together ... and soon the happy moment is over and she had to leave singapore due to visa expire... and i sent her to the airport ...

I always enjoy while this lasts. Regardless of 1 or 2 or 3 times. But when she start to ask for money, then I'll say bye bye :D

ALonelyPerson
22-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Yes the saddest part is when you send her to airport .. you will never know if that the end of the relationship. So as a person without any money i only give her 200 SGD to return to china.. So before she fly off even in custom we keep chatting on phone. Until she fly off.. So .. i wait and wait .. and finally she reach china airport and she immediately message me telling me she had rich.. and then she pass me her china mobile number .. So there still contact between us .. everyday contact ... the relationship is still strong ...

HCKing
22-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Shit happens, esp when u kenna kc. But shocked to see the TS get KC so young. That age is best to bang the classmates and have fun. Why like that??

cos short cut mah. no need spend so much time and effort to sian the girl. no need to tolerate sg princess stuck up attitudes can get what he desire. song right?:D

ALonelyPerson
22-04-2013, 06:09 PM
cos short cut mah. no need spend so much time and effort to sian the girl. no need to tolerate sg princess stuck up attitudes can get what he desire. song right?:D

Not say cut short or wad la .. initially i really see a future material to be with her .. But who know things just turn out like a nightmare

stillgottheblue
22-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Quickly finish your story, why must break parts by parts like drama?

chanster
22-04-2013, 09:00 PM
CAn see he in moderation

Big Sexy
22-04-2013, 09:34 PM
mate..just what degree are you pursuing? this type? :D
http://eiox.net/images/glasses/giant%20five%20me.jpg

u really should have read the stickies by sam..
visit this forum more often and you will hear all type of KC stories by those FL.
Never trust them! ;)

I am just a relatively young chap who is just a university student.

ALonelyPerson
23-04-2013, 07:15 AM
To addon, As i always say I have to pay the money if i want to visit her .. she say she under control by 'ma fu ' so i always just pay 1-2 hour session just to chit chat with her, hug her .. sometime sex.. Our last sex before her flyoff was having a raw sex..

As she opened shop in China .. She has to mend her shop daily .. So I am those kind of person who love lovey dopey kind.. and keep call her daily.. until one day she kinda feel im affecting her work .. So she ask me to cut down the contact .. But apparantly i Can't so there are time she never pick up.. And there one time even worst as she say her shop is very busy due to new year .. but i keep call her so she scold me and block me off .. But few days later she tell me to understand her situation ..

As mending shop in china only can stabalise her own personal life .. But due to the fact she need the money very badly for her housing , and medical expenses of her parents.. She wish to return back to singapore to be a WL ...

ALonelyPerson
23-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Quickly finish your story, why must break parts by parts like drama?

Bro .. firstly im in moderation at start .. and .. its will take much time to finish the story .. as i need to collect pieces so there isn't any miss part .. and im writing this i still feel very hurtful ..

HCKing
23-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Not say cut short or wad la .. initially i really see a future material to be with her .. But who know things just turn out like a nightmare

future material....she could already be someone else material in her country. how to know?

ALonelyPerson
23-04-2013, 04:15 PM
future material....she could already be someone else material in her country. how to know?

Yeah that a issue too .. Trust is a very important in this .. however if we say Trust .. Mean we are letting our guard down very easily .. and so get kc and die

ALonelyPerson
23-04-2013, 04:21 PM
And so .. upon hearing that .. I wish to help her too .. so we discuss what kind of ways there is .. such as student visa , work permit, singer pass.. or tourist visa again.. So we find that student visa will be the most appropriate as this can strengthen her knowledge which we agree in future when we get together things will be easier ... So she check out all sort of agency and some cost 8k in total .. some give 200SGD first to try apply .. some give 1k SGD which will be return to try apply. So we had chosen the one we decided. She asked me if i have the money to spare her first .. But at that point of time. i Had 0 and of course even have i will just say do not have .. So she say its ok she will settle it herself .. and so she went on to apply .... It took about few months for student visa to approve and so we are both happy about it as we can see each other very very soon ..

Blast88
23-04-2013, 05:17 PM
And so .. upon hearing that .. I wish to help her too .. so we discuss what kind of ways there is .. such as student visa , work permit, singer pass.. or tourist visa again.. So we find that student visa will be the most appropriate as this can strengthen her knowledge which we agree in future when we get together things will be easier ... So she check out all sort of agency and some cost 8k in total .. some give 200SGD first to try apply .. some give 1k SGD which will be return to try apply. So we had chosen the one we decided. She asked me if i have the money to spare her first .. But at that point of time. i Had 0 and of course even have i will just say do not have .. So she say its ok she will settle it herself .. and so she went on to apply .... It took about few months for student visa to approve and so we are both happy about it as we can see each other very very soon ..

TS,

It time to wake up, I don't see anythings to happy about, I'm sure U will be ignore if you have no $ if she in sillypore:rolleyes:

newyorker88
23-04-2013, 05:30 PM

FRIEND, you are 25 this year only and just out of army? One most important thing before finding GF is ask yourself, what you want to do in life first? From the way you write, it seems to me that you are lonely and want companionship.

WLs from anywhere, especially CHINA is best at such wayang. They know how to catch the hearts of a lonely man, and of cos, you know what they are after.

Have you considered the cultural differences we have here? They are not like us and their thinking is very different from what we have here. A student visa is just a way for them to be legally here to work as a WL, not to study.

I guess you are writting out your story for all to see, and the pain is still very bad within you. Be strong and move on. Write out all you want, and you will feel alot better.

You can feel better by mixing with your army friends or work place friends. They are with you most of the time, and pretty soon, you will see that they get hitched with opposite sex, and since they know you, they may even introduce you to other friends of theirs.

Whatever it is, you have to move on, the damage is done and all you can do is to let it go, and move on.

ALonelyPerson
23-04-2013, 05:47 PM
FRIEND, you are 25 this year only and just out of army? One most important thing before finding GF is ask yourself, what you want to do in life first? From the way you write, it seems to me that you are lonely and want companionship.

WLs from anywhere, especially CHINA is best at such wayang. They know how to catch the hearts of a lonely man, and of cos, you know what they are after.

Have you considered the cultural differences we have here? They are not like us and their thinking is very different from what we have here. A student visa is just a way for them to be legally here to work as a WL, not to study.

I guess you are writting out your story for all to see, and the pain is still very bad within you. Be strong and move on. Write out all you want, and you will feel alot better.

You can feel better by mixing with your army friends or work place friends. They are with you most of the time, and pretty soon, you will see that they get hitched with opposite sex, and since they know you, they may even introduce you to other friends of theirs.

Whatever it is, you have to move on, the damage is done and all you can do is to let it go, and move on.

why are you concluding im 25 ? .. i finish army long ago .. im sharing this to let all to let others know even a young decent looking chap get into this problem .. what more older generation ? what make them think they will be different from me ?

HCKing
23-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Yeah that a issue too .. Trust is a very important in this .. however if we say Trust .. Mean we are letting our guard down very easily .. and so get kc and die

in yr case dont think any of them bother to kc u, u r the one fallen in love and making all the initiatives. they simply play along and of cos not only with you but other fallen ones as well. all not serious one lah.:D

JavierTan
23-04-2013, 06:24 PM
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HCKing
23-04-2013, 06:27 PM
deleted post

hamsapkwai
23-04-2013, 08:27 PM
As mending shop in china only can stabalise her own personal life .. But due to the fact she need the money very badly for her housing , and medical expenses of her parents.. She wish to return back to singapore to be a WL ...

brother i suggest you buy gifts for your professor or let him have sex with you on his office sofa otherwise you just might not make it through the finals :eek:

chanster
23-04-2013, 08:41 PM
brother i suggest you buy gifts for your professor or let him have sex with you on his office sofa otherwise you just might not make it through the finals :eek:

Lol quite funny

ALonelyPerson
23-04-2013, 11:38 PM
So as she do not have any OKT involved .. she asked me to help her find some working place for her.. saying the house will also be our staying place.. where after her work i will come and stay together live together.. .. And i spend lots of time find and finally rent a house for her .. the name is initially my name before she fly over .. Yea got a house for her .. so make preparation of all the things to buy .. Housing wise she say when she work she will repay me .. So i buy it and make all the payments..

So on the day of her reaching singapore .. i went to airport to fetch her .. Her friend(another working girl) came along so fetch her and bring her to the house.. As she say her friend do not have a house yet.. So she asked me to bear awhile and let her friend stay first ..

The next few days is make preparation as there are still alot things not yet bought, of course going out together movie etc.. And sooner later her friend feel she not suitable to work so decided to leave singapore.. At that point of time i was so happy as a stone has finally gotten rid of . So i help her friend book ticket blah blah of course payment for air ticket was been return..

So at that day her friend leave .. For that night i stayed with her together and of course finally can make love with her after so long never see each other . .. So the next day ...

Goldenhair
24-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Sigh...I am 37 yrs old liao. Been down this path bro..of all the girls, I am most worried and beware of is CN girls. Why? As they speak our language, they KCed us more easily, and plus we are conditioned to pamper our women.

REALITY: I kena Kced dunno countless times liao. If not for my biz and regular job(just ORDed actually) I would have been in deep deep debts and shit liao. But just think. You already know the answer aldy. She is here because biz fail in CN. She is here because sex is nothing to them!! 20mins get $80-$200. When your heart is soft and want to give in...just think about how many guys she allow them to fuck. Then tink about how many men she say the same thing to. This is reality my dear friend.

I worry for you because : 1. She happily allows men to fuck her for $$. Nothing wrong, its just a job. She can suck corks and she want to suck as many as possible for the $$. Your feelings are not considered as she slurp uncles' didis.
2. You are blinded now. Yes. U can deny, but thats the fact. You are more afraid of ending it and this is dangerous because when you are in debts already, she WILL and LEAVE you when you are at the worst shit of your life. Wake up now bro. Find another 1 to replace and you will harden your heart to realities of life.

ALonelyPerson
24-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Sigh...I am 37 yrs old liao. Been down this path bro..of all the girls, I am most worried and beware of is CN girls. Why? As they speak our language, they KCed us more easily, and plus we are conditioned to pamper our women.

REALITY: I kena Kced dunno countless times liao. If not for my biz and regular job(just ORDed actually) I would have been in deep deep debts and shit liao. But just think. You already know the answer aldy. She is here because biz fail in CN. She is here because sex is nothing to them!! 20mins get $80-$200. When your heart is soft and want to give in...just think about how many guys she allow them to fuck. Then tink about how many men she say the same thing to. This is reality my dear friend.

I worry for you because : 1. She happily allows men to fuck her for $$. Nothing wrong, its just a job. She can suck corks and she want to suck as many as possible for the $$. Your feelings are not considered as she slurp uncles' didis.
2. You are blinded now. Yes. U can deny, but thats the fact. You are more afraid of ending it and this is dangerous because when you are in debts already, she WILL and LEAVE you when you are at the worst shit of your life. Wake up now bro. Find another 1 to replace and you will harden your heart to realities of life.

When i tell the story to one of my friend .. even between some mid point just like what i writing now haven finish they already know what she doing on me .. But i simply ignored and i believed she is very different .. totally different from my first FL gf who is so much prettier in person. I choose to believe all the words in her .. really feel i can have a future with her .. but now ? even now i just cant forget about her ..

AsianConqueror
24-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks for sharing the story of your kc life.i understand that kind of helpless feeling that sometime u even hate your ownself being so stupid to allow silly things happen.

I have gone thru countless kc trap esp in early 20s-mid 20s time I find that it's usually the most emotional craving stage during that age.money spent,heart was broken,lesson has to be learn and nowadays,Pay as u go is my way of professional cheonging.

As soon as the girl spread thier kc web I dodge them like a bullet.funny thing is the more bad a guy is the more gals he attracts.till date I'm still thinking when I was once a nice lovey dovely mr nice guy I been played.

Now I'm a total hardcore ass guy I receive more well like?in the world of girls logic really doesn't work so use them to your advantage.

U will not get played if u do not allow them too.;)

WL feed on kindness always remember.they are like toliet bowl they take any type of shit.even thou some really have sad story to tell but that's thier problem.

I do not pay to listen or be invovle in problems but I pay to get my mind ease off my own problem.:rolleyes:

ALonelyPerson
24-04-2013, 02:57 AM
Thanks for sharing the story of your kc life.i understand that kind of helpless feeling that sometime u even hate your ownself being so stupid to allow silly things happen.

I have gone thru countless kc trap esp in early 20s-mid 20s time I find that it's usually the most emotional craving stage during that age.money spent,heart was broken,lesson has to be learn and nowadays,Pay as u go is my way of professional cheonging.

As soon as the girl spread thier kc web I dodge them like a bullet.funny thing is the more bad a guy is the more gals he attracts.till date I'm still thinking when I was once a nice lovey dovely mr nice guy I been played.

Now I'm a total hardcore ass guy I receive more well like?in the world of girls logic really doesn't work so use them to your advantage.

U will not get played if u do not allow them too.;)

WL feed on kindness always remember.they are like toliet bowl they take any type of shit.even thou some really have sad story to tell but that's thier problem.

I do not pay to listen or be invovle in problems but I pay to get my mind ease off my own problem.:rolleyes:

I always find she very different from others.. but the world is crude.. now my life is very miserable .. without any money where i need it. Have to attend school.. no additional income from trading .. I really dont know how to wake up from this.. the first FL gf i had i also can get over quite easily.. but for this ? its really very hurting ..

ALonelyPerson
24-04-2013, 03:04 AM
So the next day .. wake up and went out with her to purchase her school thingy such as school bag and all the standard thingy movie eat blah blah .. and during the night she say her friend is nearby her house.. so we return together and meet her friend.. then we do some grocery shopping together with her friend .. after that .. she tell me that her friend got chase out from her renting place and got no place to stay .. So tell me to understand the situation .. then of course i very unhappy and make abit of fuzz out of it .. den i tell her ok see u tml then . she say for what ? she wanna work . i tell her go out one more day together first ..

The next day we went out together but she is very grumpy .. so after lunch i tell her let return to her place and she rest at her place .. her firend was there so i cannot do anything and wait till she wake up ... then her friend went off to do some errand .. and we had our sex and movie .. and she tell me just bear with it awhile more till her friend got a place .. say what this kind of place need friends .. if anything happen she got ppl to help .. so i just give it to her ...

And the next few days she work .. and business was very bad that what she claim.. so on and off we do meet for movie dinner ..

AsianConqueror
24-04-2013, 03:09 AM
I always find she very different from others.. but the world is crude.. now my life is very miserable .. without any money where i need it. Have to attend school.. no additional income from trading .. I really dont know how to wake up from this.. the first FL gf i had i also can get over quite easily.. but for this ? its really very hurting ..

Every guy who fell in love with a toliet bowl will always think that this toliet bowl is different.in time to come u will realize toliet bowl is to ease your tension enjoy sitting on it and not falling in love with it.

You are at a intense stage now cause you are unable to control your feeling within inner self.it take time,broken heart,burn pockets and lot of heachace to master the art of feeling.;)

ALonelyPerson
24-04-2013, 03:11 AM
Every guy who fell in love with a toliet bowl will always think that this toliet bowl is different.in time to come u will realize toliet bowl is to ease your tension enjoy sitting on it and not falling in love with it.

You are at a intense stage now cause you are unable to control your feeling within inner self.it take time,broken heart,burn pockets and lot of heachace to master the art of feeling.;)

Yes on individual basis it really hard to differentiate what right what wrong... there are people who see it in another angle already know i in deep trouble .. but i refuse to listen to them .. and so i got into this ending .. No money

AsianConqueror
24-04-2013, 03:17 AM
Yes on individual basis it really hard to differentiate what right what wrong... there are people who see it in another angle already know i in deep trouble .. but i refuse to listen to them .. and so i got into this ending .. No money

Don't worry u are perfectly normal.one have to go thru the shit themself in order to be unable to understand the lesson of life.ppl can warn us,scold us,tell us but still at the end of the day,we will still choose to do it our way more or less.

路只要是自己选的,不到明白不後悔

ALonelyPerson
24-04-2013, 06:40 AM
And Yes of course .. due to the fact promise are been broken.. my emotion start to change .. and i become a sticky relationship .. attitude also kinda change haywire.. but we still meet up rather often .. till one day she tell me im affecting her work and ask me to cut down the contact also .. Of course its hard for me to stop..

So one fine day she need to go immigration centre to collect her student pass.. Initially she tell me she can handle alone and tell me to stay in school since i got lesson, but i disagreed . So i bring her there . and then alot of lj phone call just keep coming in asking have she reach the location know how to go or not .. so i ask her and she tell me she scare incase i cannot bring her so she ask dem about the place .. my mind was thinking "knn cannot ask me meh ? "

newyorker88
24-04-2013, 11:51 AM
And Yes of course .. due to the fact promise are been broken.. my emotion start to change .. and i become a sticky relationship .. attitude also kinda change haywire.. but we still meet up rather often .. till one day she tell me im affecting her work and ask me to cut down the contact also .. Of course its hard for me to stop..

So one fine day she need to go immigration centre to collect her student pass.. Initially she tell me she can handle alone and tell me to stay in school since i got lesson, but i disagreed . So i bring her there . and then alot of lj phone call just keep coming in asking have she reach the location know how to go or not .. so i ask her and she tell me she scare incase i cannot bring her so she ask dem about the place .. my mind was thinking "knn cannot ask me meh ? "

Friend, ok, you ORD long time ago, sorry about that, but you already know the fact that she is here to earn money and sponge on you for easy money and support. Yet you are willing to give in more money and time for this YOU-KNOW-HOW-IT-END relationship?

Telling you to give up on her is tough, and thats why there are so many brothers here giving you support to cut the pain short, rather than drag it for a long long time.

I have been resisting to give you a good cleaning, and I do not wish to make you more sour by thrashing you upside down.

No one now can help you, if you are not willing to let go. I have to admit that they are good in KC and at the first sight that you are giving up on them, they will show all type of fake love and emotions to get you back.

They are doing this to many other people as well. Dont you feel that you are just like a slave to her? And she is a blood sucker sucking on as many people as possible?

It is good that you are talking out to brothers here. Keep your mind clear and know what you want in life, rather than drifting in and out of this endless cycle of pain.

HCKing
24-04-2013, 12:12 PM
When i tell the story to one of my friend .. even between some mid point just like what i writing now haven finish they already know what she doing on me .. But i simply ignored and i believed she is very different .. totally different from my first FL gf who is so much prettier in person. I choose to believe all the words in her .. really feel i can have a future with her .. but now ? even now i just cant forget about her ..

read the definition of infatuation,

Infatuation is the state of being carried away by unreasoned passion or love

hw long have u know her? if u can fall head over tail over an unknown girl so easily, believing whatever she says i think no need to finish reading yr story can more or less conclude the outcome liao. there are already many similar threads like yours in this section, u should go read them up and wake up yr ideas.:D

DegenerationX
24-04-2013, 12:43 PM
No one now can help you, if you are not willing to let go. I have to admit that they are good in KC and at the first sight that you are giving up on them, they will show all type of fake love and emotions to get you back.

I absolutely agree on this. I kena kc once and got burnt quite badly before. Now learn to be smart liao. I will act like I kena their kc and reverse kc back on them. It's just an endurance test. Once managed to up them for free once or twice, I'll say bye bye liao :D

sane
24-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I will act like I kena their kc and reverse kc back on them. It's just an endurance test. Once managed to up them for free once or twice, I'll say bye bye liao :D

So chim.. sounds like playing card games. The person who show hand everything lose :D

Tai_zi21
24-04-2013, 02:23 PM
I absolutely agree on this. I kena kc once and got burnt quite badly before. Now learn to be smart liao. I will act like I kena their kc and reverse kc back on them. It's just an endurance test. Once managed to up them for free once or twice, I'll say bye bye liao :D

Any tricks to teach a newbie Like Me? :D

DegenerationX
24-04-2013, 04:49 PM
So chim.. sounds like playing card games. The person who show hand everything lose

Something like that. :D

Wah bro, you newbie meh? :D

Anyway no tricks really. Except that you have to be very firm that you are just out for fun. Stand by this belief firmly and you will never lose the kc game.

The trick is to make them believe you kena their kc when in fact, they are the one that kena your kc. The logic is simple, when the WL feels that you start to kena her kc, she will give you some sweets (as in free sex) to bait you further into her kc trap before they start to ask for money. So once you get to up her once or twice, then say bye bye. The time spent on the WL is very limited. Usually will be less than a month.

Of cos, the chances of success is limited lah. Not always can score ;)

Yumenotameni
24-04-2013, 05:15 PM
What does "KC" stand for?

justl00king
24-04-2013, 05:28 PM
The logic is simple, when the WL feels that you start to kena her kc, she will give you some sweets (as in free sex) to bait you further into her kc trap before they start to ask for money.

Yup, you will sense it when kc trap is in progress. ;)

They will tell you that they like you, you are different, enjoy being with you etc etc. Next step is want you to be bf (indirectly saying take care of me). You will be more inclined to her request since you now her "bf" :rolleyes:

Money issue to come soon, either pay rent,help family back home,start up business etc etc.

Best tactic to counter is hit and run play. :D

DegenerationX
24-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Yup, you will sense it when kc trap is in progress. ;)

They will tell you that they like you, you are different, enjoy being with you etc etc. Next step is want you to be bf (indirectly saying take care of me). You will be more inclined to her request since you now her "bf" :rolleyes:

Money issue to come soon, either pay rent,help family back home,start up business etc etc.

Best tactic to counter is hit and run play. :D

Yes!!!! Bro. You got it!! :D

But those so-called "Saint" bros will say we are bastard, etc etc.

DO_YOU_BJ
24-04-2013, 06:50 PM

Lol bro, u damn dee seow ;)

ALonelyPerson
24-04-2013, 08:12 PM
i really kena sia .. pay rent .. help family .. last time my concept jiu shi wont do all these one .. even my first FL gf .. the only biggest thing i ever done is buy her a iphone that all .. this one .. really all my "THEORY" cant work

ALonelyPerson
25-04-2013, 04:45 AM
Guess no need to continue the story .. u guys also know what will happen next zzzz i wonder why treat them well and im so young somemore .. also just a tool for them .. Maybe really should follow those bro words .. KC dem back and have some fun and run

justl00king
25-04-2013, 03:48 PM
Guess no need to continue the story .. Bro,

Please continue to share, will serve as reference guide for those new and going into such fl relationships.

Which route they then choose will be totally up to them.

All the best for you, hope things turn out well! :)

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2013, 05:55 PM
also just a tool for them
That's where the prob always lie.
Bcos you allow them to use u as a tool instead of u using them as a tool to release n nottin more.
Think about it, a hammer is a tool, what do u do after using a hammer?
Put it away, out of sight out of mind correct?
Same as these WL, use them as a tool to release ur meatstick, after that, just put them aside and take them out to USE only as required, nottin more nottin less
Of cos, in the meantime, when u dun hv USE for them, give them the pretext that they're heaven n earth to u :D

ALonelyPerson
25-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Bcos you allow them to use u as a tool instead of u using them as a tool to release n nottin more.
Same as these WL, use them as a tool to release ur meatstick, after that, just put them aside and take them out to USE only as required, nottin more nottin less
Of cos, in the meantime, when u dun hv USE for them, give them the pretext that they're heaven n earth to u :D

Haiz .. i should always consult the seniors here ...

ALonelyPerson
25-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Bro,

Please continue to share, will serve as reference guide for those new and going into such fl relationships.

Which route they then choose will be totally up to them.

All the best for you, hope things turn out well! :)

Ok will continue finish it off

AsianConqueror
25-04-2013, 11:27 PM

Totally agreed bro.it take years and disicpline to just take up the hammer,strike it then put it back to the original place.

Many get too engross with the 'beautiful'hammer and refuse to put it back in place and decided to bring it around whenever they end up got hit by the
'hammer' then they regret and feel the pain.

chanster
26-04-2013, 12:31 AM
In short , PRC are just bitch who make things happen ..

Tai_zi21
26-04-2013, 01:00 AM

Finally my Shi Fu has spoken! But many guys think this hammer is the prize to them!

DO_YOU_BJ
26-04-2013, 01:30 AM
But many guys think this hammer is the prize to them!
That's Y in the end kenna hammer by the hammer lor:p

DO_YOU_BJ
26-04-2013, 01:36 AM
In short , PRC are just bitch who make things happen ..
Yes n no bro. It will happen only if u allow it to happen. If u ctrl them emotionally n financially, u'll hv a sex slave on call 24/7/365.
The whole name of the game is control.
Who controls who, who gives in to who, who sayang who, will determine who is master who is servant!

ALonelyPerson
26-04-2013, 05:36 AM
Because of her I neglect everything , thought she will treat me one heart .. Now I wish to forget her ,, but can't .. Think about what she done to me .. Losing all my senses and thoughts .. My mind fill with hatred ..

ALonelyPerson
26-04-2013, 05:37 AM
Because of her I neglect everything , thought she will treat me one heart .. Now I wish to forget her ,, but can't .. Think about what she done to me .. Losing all my senses and thoughts .. My mind fill with hatred ..

ALonelyPerson
26-04-2013, 05:38 AM

DegenerationX
26-04-2013, 12:09 PM

Just forget it and move on. There are tons of FLs around.

newyorker88
26-04-2013, 12:29 PM

Yah, these PRCs are going around everywhere spreading their nonsense to everyone, by dumping, after using up one man after another.

From day one, you should have known that it is a gone case, yet you decided to go for it. Best thing to do is to move on with life and do something. That will keep you away thinking about her, or travel overseas to work, even more time away from thinking about her.

if the above option is no available, there is always buddies or this forum to write out yoru feelings or FLs, but dont fall into that same trap again.

tfk11
26-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Yah, these PRCs are going around everywhere spreading their nonsense to everyone, by dumping, after using up one man after another.

From day one, you should have known that it is a gone case, yet you decided to go for it. Best thing to do is to move on with life and do something. That will keep you away thinking about her, or travel overseas to work, even more time away from thinking about her.

if the above option is no available, there is always buddies or this forum to write out yoru feelings or FLs, but dont fall into that same trap again.

Yes bro, well said. Many experienced bro here hve been thru this, so its gd u share here to get some mental therapy. In the end, its up to u.

I think first, look after urserlf. Get urself together first. Does she even give a flying fuck abt u ? ur welfare?ur health ?ur school and work ?

From this u can tell alr mah. With this WL, play within ur means, be it money, or ur mind ? don't lose more than u can afford. Wealthy old fucks can play n lose thousands if they got millions, no dent at all. Losing the mind part is a bit tougher to train. You've heard stories, ppl abandon families and kids and jobs and gd life to end up with less than nothing.

Get ur control back bro. Go out with different friends, occupy urselves with activities, exercise , cheong, what ever, just GET A GRIP !

and u got all the bros here for support. You ll be ok, u can make it. Cheers

DO_YOU_BJ
26-04-2013, 03:10 PM
U r totally wrong!
Nvr apply 天错地错我永远没有错 mentality
敢做敢当
Because of her I neglect everything , thought she will treat me one heart ..
She didn't make U.
U did it on ur own free will!
U made a choice n now u pay the price

Now I wish to forget her ,, but can't ..
Can, just let this bite u till u immune to the pain, u will come out of it with 7 layers of armour n will be more wiser when the next WL comes along.
This is how experience is built, but learning, accepting n understanding everything from head to tail

Think about what she done to me ..
Think abt how dumb n naive u r n let her ctrl u like a dog n yet hv to say sorry even when u r not wrong.
Learn from this episode n u will be a formidable cheongster

Losing all my senses and thoughts ..
Yes, let it happen, go crazy, go to a park cry ur arse out, it'll do wonders, no shame in that.
Crying is a way ur body detox itself of all the hurt n pain, so let the body purge the pain n dun try to stop or ctrl it

My mind fill with hatred ..
Don't hate her, but hate urself for allowing this to happen to u.
Thank her instead for doing this to u, it was a rude awakening but if it wasn't her, it wud be someone else, sooner or later.

Learn from this, think abt how it happened, how u fell into it, how u WORSHIPED her, how u tink of her day n nite, how she ctrl u, how she cheat u, how u allowed urself to be lied to n cheated of everything.
All the tactics, all the pattern, all the emotional blackmails.......LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!
Cos next round, u will know what to look out for, or if ur good enuff, u can apply it all back to the next WL ;)

ALonelyPerson
26-04-2013, 07:35 PM
I know she got other man now .. it just so hurting .. seeing someone i love do this kind of fuck up thing to me .. really draining me off .. to death

arlee_baba
26-04-2013, 08:14 PM

Agreed. Sense finally. Up points to yoda

arlee_baba
26-04-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes!!!! Bro. You got it!! :D

But those so-called "Saint" bros will say we are bastard, etc etc.

It's okay. Saints are usually poor!

arlee_baba
26-04-2013, 08:20 PM
I know she got other man now .. it just so hurting .. seeing someone i love do this kind of fuck up thing to me .. really draining me off .. to death

Hi, seen your type and what you exp before.

You will learn from this and terrorise them back in the future. I'm pretty sure of it. Next few weeks you will fester and boil and wise up. Not saying you aren't wise, but such things happen to the best of us.

You'd be fine, leave it!

stillgottheblue
26-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Pain for what? There are so many other women around. One WL told me, 'you have money, you are the king. lady cannot say anything to you.' Understand?

HCKing
26-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Pain for what? There are so many other women around. One WL told me, 'you have money, you are the king. lady cannot say anything to you.' Understand?

bo bian, TS seeking true love mah. to him that WL is future material so must love deep deep.:D

arlee_baba
26-04-2013, 11:08 PM
bo bian, TS seeking true love mah. to him that WL is future material so must love deep deep.:D

Which brings us back to the circular reference: whores are for fucking not for loving!

Happy weekend all!

HCKing
26-04-2013, 11:13 PM
Which brings us back to the circular reference: whores are for fucking not for loving!

Happy weekend all!

Yup exactly....no need to read finish his story can conclude the ending. the 'future material' and 'very different from others' descriptions tell it all.

sjaa2013
27-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Yup exactly....no need to read finish his story can conclude the ending. the 'future material' and 'very different from others' descriptions tell it all.

What does KC means

stillgottheblue
27-04-2013, 11:40 AM
What does KC means

KC = Kum Cheng (Hokkien)
WL trap you using your love and emotions you have towards her.

ahpui99
27-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Never underestimate the power of KC. It can kill you big time. I have been lucky to have stepped closed to the edge before. Stared down at the bottom and walked away. Last year. Quit smoking. Became too freaking emo. Almost got seriously hooked up with a Ktv gal and then a HC gal. Went to get help. One ex sex worker now working as a manager in a hair salon told me something interesting..... It is ok to drink milk outside, but need to buy the cow leh? A true love does not not make you crazy.

ALonelyPerson
27-04-2013, 02:43 PM
The best part recently keep ask me sen her money .. Then yesterday tell me our status now is friend ..

ALonelyPerson
27-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Really , i think she the most ultimate PRC i ever know ... camp for me for 6 mths and this time become like this .. She make as if im in the wrong for this relationship

GLHunter
28-04-2013, 04:02 AM
Hi bro, I understand how you feel now and you got to bite the bullet and move on. If there is no lady in Singapore who can appreciate you, try travelling. I found my current gf while taking a holiday in bkk with friends. You will be shocked how many fine looking girls there are on the streets, everywhere. Just be patient and keep trying. You will find that special someone one day. Don't limit yourself to the tiny red dot, after deducting the underaged, married, attached, ugly, attitude problem, lesbian, there is really not a lot left for you to explore. But it's a different story once you step out to go regional. As you had seen and experienced, wl/fl/ktv ladies are very complexed minded and the probability of success is low. I can see that you had your fair share of heartache. Look carefully and let's start rock and roll again!

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 05:16 AM
Hi bro, I understand how you feel now and you got to bite the bullet and move on. If there is no lady in Singapore who can appreciate you, try travelling. I found my current gf while taking a holiday in bkk with friends. You will be shocked how many fine looking girls there are on the streets, everywhere. Just be patient and keep trying. You will find that special someone one day. Don't limit yourself to the tiny red dot, after deducting the underaged, married, attached, ugly, attitude problem, lesbian, there is really not a lot left for you to explore. But it's a different story once you step out to go regional. As you had seen and experienced, wl/fl/ktv ladies are very complexed minded and the probability of success is low. I can see that you had your fair share of heartache. Look carefully and let's start rock and roll again!
Bro .. alot brothers / friend tell me she treat me like one fucking dog .. it so obvious now .. but i like damn fan jian now lei .i really dont know what to do ...

Tai_zi21
28-04-2013, 06:21 AM
Bro .. alot brothers / friend tell me she treat me like one fucking dog .. it so obvious now .. but i like damn fan jian now lei .i really dont know what to do ...

No point crying over her! No worries I not here to give u some noble advice!

Who doesn't had a break up before? Mine happened on Jan only! Same also prc!

If u cannot bring yourself to get over Her, no one can help u for sure

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 07:12 AM
No point crying over her! No worries I not here to give u some noble advice!

Who doesn't had a break up before? Mine happened on Jan only! Same also prc!

If u cannot bring yourself to get over Her, no one can help u for sure

Why are they like that ? but even my prc friend not a WL also rather realistic .. i guess ... i really should wake up...... which i could .. just that i adore her , pamper her , dont want her get hurt .. act like some saint but become a dog

stillgottheblue
28-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Why are they like that?
Upbringing and environment. When u lack food on the table, will u think of love?

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 10:17 AM
Why are they like that?
Upbringing and environment. When u lack food on the table, will u think of love?

at least dont come here hurt innocent people ma .. somemore i so young :(

Tai_zi21
28-04-2013, 01:36 PM

U choose to Let them hurt you! Who can u blame?

Do I regret knowing my prc gf? Nope I dun Cos I can only blame myself to fall inside this kc game!

steinbecksg
28-04-2013, 02:47 PM

how u know the request or transfers of $ is really required or not?

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 06:08 PM
how u know the request or transfers of $ is really required or not?

Help one time maybe ok ,, help so many time something wrong .. When send money it's something u can see de then ok lo ..

stillgottheblue
28-04-2013, 07:10 PM

Take it as a first lesson. Never trust any WL or anyone. Even in darkness your own shadow will leave you.

cqueen
28-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Even in darkness your own shadow will leave you.

That's indeed food for thought. One thing for sure, your family and loved ones will never leave you even in moments of despair and darkness. Hence, always treasure your immediate family members and loved ones.

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 08:05 PM
this lesson too heavy price to pay for ... I am so over disappointed .. so heart wreck..

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 09:26 PM
I will never show mercy to any WL again ... Maybe visiting them again will be a questions still.. If this particular WL can do this to me, i doubt there will be no other kind WL.. I not going to be some saint to help them again.. I will rather ruin their life .. They do not deserve our sympathy, our love , our care .. They definitely can go apply for TCS award.. fking good actress ... Tears like freeflow. Tell things so convincing .

DO_YOU_BJ
28-04-2013, 10:58 PM
Go read this very old thread. U not the 1st, neither was the TS who started this thread, n dun worry, ur not n won't be the last
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=85097
TS lost his job, cannot let go, disappeared le!

ALonelyPerson
28-04-2013, 11:25 PM
I really cant live normal .. I am still pondering to a unfaithful bitch.. Why? i can't understand myself either .,

Santaclaws
28-04-2013, 11:40 PM
The knight in shining armor syndrome is strong in this one.

Santaclaws
28-04-2013, 11:46 PM
There's a Chinese saying 男人有钱就变坏,女人变坏就有钱。 You ought to remember this phrase and know that there's no such thing as a "good lady" in a WL. Good luck bro.

sheridan
29-04-2013, 12:13 AM
These PRCs' culture and mentality are very different from ours. To them, sex is just a tool for easy money. Even if you able to win, you will find yourself a worse human than before. So just move on with life..

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Need to punish them

cqueen
29-04-2013, 12:39 AM
I really cant live normal .. I am still pondering to a unfaithful bitch.. Why? i can't understand myself either .,

There are 3 reasons:

a. FOOLISH
b. INCREDIBLY FOOLISH
c. FUCKING FOOLISH

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 12:40 AM
There are 3 reasons:

a. FOOLISH
b. INCREDIBLY FOOLISH
c. FUCKING FOOLISH

Yea although i already see the true colour ... just can't forget .. trying to think how to move on ..

Santaclaws
29-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Yea although i already see the true colour ... just can't forget .. trying to think how to move on ..

Time will heal all wounds. Having a bitter heart and constantly thinking of ways to get revenge will make you end up in a state worse than you currently are. You will never experience love,joy and peace until you learn how to forgive and break free from this kind of vengeful feelings.

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Say as easy.. Action is tough.. but still .. must find a way to move .

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 01:55 AM
I always wondering .. Is it better to not know the truth and stay together .. rather than find out the truth and become in such situation..

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 03:23 AM
Thanks for some brother pm me to advise me .. I will try to move ,, and use her as a lesson learnt .... Maybe now face this kind of story is still better since im young .. rather than when im older ... more money will get involved ..

crood
29-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Thanks for some brother pm me to advise me .. I will try to move ,, and use her as a lesson learnt .... Maybe now face this kind of story is still better since im young .. rather than when im older ... more money will get involved ..

Move on, the bros here already sayang u more than enough.

There are 3 reasons:

a. FOOLISH
b. INCREDIBLY FOOLISH
c. FUCKING FOOLISH

Perhaps he needs your pampering :)

stillgottheblue
29-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Let's see how much did you get con besides getting emotional hurt?

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Emotional hurt is the painful one .. the harder to move on.. But without money, even harder to move on.. I neglect too many things already .. I only know onw thing .. IF I WANT HER BACK , i have to work hard.. but then maybe i will tahnks her for doing this to me

sane
29-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Emotional hurt is the painful one .. the harder to move on.. But without money, even harder to move on.. I neglect too many things already .. I only know onw thing .. IF I WANT HER BACK , i have to work hard.. but then maybe i will tahnks her for doing this to me

it's only a month r/s n its like end of the world for u.

HCKing
29-04-2013, 09:02 AM

wah u here so early today.:D

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 09:19 AM

Sorry its more than half a year r/s... if it just a month r/s of course i will let go as easy

sane
29-04-2013, 10:18 AM
wah u here so early today.:D

hehe i m always early bird :D

Sorry its more than half a year r/s... if it just a month r/s of course i will let go as easy

Ermm, it's just a few months more.. then those in serious long term r/s should go n knock their head and die.

It's all in the mind, if u think u can let go, u can. If u refused to walk out of it, u will be always stuck in the same spot. Time can heal everything.

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Haiz....another bro gone with the wind :D

adonis
29-04-2013, 02:04 PM
ALonelyPerson sorry this happend to u. Please continue with how she snookered u. Some bros need to learn how she did it. My story was a little like your's. I lost money to a woman also but it wasn't much. I upped her 2 times only. If u play with fire, prepare to be burnt.

May be u can just forget about her or why don't u test her?

sane
29-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Haiz....another bro gone with the wind :D

kc is a game that cannot be play play ....

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 02:42 PM
kc is a game that cannot be play play ....

Can play......only when you are very firm that you are just out for fun. :D

jjlsk777
29-04-2013, 02:53 PM

Bro, remember you are a Phoenix(火凤凰) you can revive.

sane
29-04-2013, 02:59 PM
Can play......only when you are very firm that you are just out for fun. :D

Like this, i sure fail because i m v emotional, 用情很深 that type hence i wont go into this. :D

Bro, remember you are a Phoenix(火凤凰) you can revive.

Y not u say he's a mummy? 可以死而复身 :rolleyes:

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 03:01 PM
Like this, i sure fail because i m v emotional, 用情很深 that type hence i wont go into this. :D

Yup. So only 2 types can play kc game

1. Those very firm that they are just out for fun

2. Those very poor. U won't lose anything

:D:D

sane
29-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Yup. So only 2 types can play kc game

1. Those very firm that they are just out for fun

2. Those very poor. U won't lose anything

:D:D

V complex, how can face pretend to like her but mind think otherwise. :confused:

Anyway there r things that cannot be learned :)

N i read some guys owe debts and max out of the credit cards just to play.

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 03:09 PM
V complex, how can face pretend to like her but mind think otherwise. :confused:

Anyway there r things that cannot be learned :)

N i read some guys owe debts and max out of the credit cards just to play.

That's where honey words come into play.

Oh....when I mean poor, I mean those whose salary can't even apply for credit cards de. :D

jjlsk777
29-04-2013, 03:11 PM

Y not u say he's a mummy? 可以死而复身 :rolleyes:

aaa.... mummy is a bit ugly lah....

HCKing
29-04-2013, 03:17 PM

as long as u understand it's all for play and not looking for future husband material i am sure u will perform better than TS.:D

sane
29-04-2013, 03:19 PM
That's where honey words come into play.

Oh....when I mean poor, I mean those whose salary can't even apply for credit cards de. :D

Honey words like v fake .. 嘴是一讨,心想另一讨 :D

Maybe this is the so called mind games, have to constant think of the next step to take.

aaa.... mummy is a bit ugly lah....

Better than u say he say he's a bird right..

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Maybe this is the so called mind games, have to constant think of the next step to take.

Yes. Whoever gives in first, lose the game. :D

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 04:16 PM

No such thing as give in to them .. I vannot believe I been camp for so long and plan for so long to be one of a target to get scam ..

sane
29-04-2013, 04:17 PM

I always tot that whoever put in real feelings lose :D

sane
29-04-2013, 04:18 PM
No such thing as give in to them .. I vannot believe I been camp for so long and plan for so long to be one of a target to get scam ..

Its because u been in camp, long time nvr come out and when see a woman, can't think straight :confused:

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Real feel give in Is where you get kc .. Ccb Now I see true everything ..

newyorker88
29-04-2013, 04:30 PM

Friend, you seen her true colors already, yet why you still so want her back? They are just cheap, and open their legs and using KC( which is the basic of humanity) to cheat on other men for $$$$$.

PLease move on, and forget about this gal. But hope it serves as a lesson to you not to fall for such cheapo gals.

From the very begining, you already knew, and yet you want a taste of being "cheated"? Just like poison, you want to taste it becos someone tells you it is sweet? of cos poison is sweet so you get hooked to it and cant turn it away when you tasted it.

Let it go, the pain and frustration, there are many more gals in this world n not only PRCs, especially those who are here to work by opening their legs. It is rather unfortunate that you are hurt, but fortunate that you realise it now. It is harsh from many brothers here, scolding or giving encouragement to move on, it all takes time, and strong will to move on.

Already, she says you are just a friend status to her, that is very degrading becos you cant afford to give her money, and she has no more feelings for you.

No money no honey. really sound true.

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Friend, you seen her true colors already, yet why you still so want her back? They are just cheap, and open their legs and using KC( which is the basic of humanity) to cheat on other men for $$$$$.

PLease move on, and forget about this gal. But hope it serves as a lesson to you not to fall for such cheapo gals.

From the very begining, you already knew, and yet you want a taste of being "cheated"? Just like poison, you want to taste it becos someone tells you it is sweet? of cos poison is sweet so you get hooked to it and cant turn it away when you tasted it.

Let it go, the pain and frustration, there are many more gals in this world n not only PRCs, especially those who are here to work by opening their legs. It is rather unfortunate that you are hurt, but fortunate that you realise it now. It is harsh from many brothers here, scolding or giving encouragement to move on, it all takes time, and strong will to move on.

Already, she says you are just a friend status to her, that is very degrading becos you cant afford to give her money, and she has no more feelings for you.

No money no honey. really sound true.

I will rather destroy her rice bowl if she gonna be in Singapore . Sound childish though

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 04:48 PM
I will rather destroy her rice bowl if she gonna be in Singapore . Sound childish though

Whats the point bro? Learn to live and let go. You will be much more happier.

newyorker88
29-04-2013, 05:18 PM

How you going to do it? Her purpose here is to make money, using KC or open legs or mouth. You fell for her KC and you gave it to her willingly. Didnt you? To them, it is i give you love, and you give me money, no money no love.

Sorry to say that. But this trade has been on going for as long as men existed. Like many brothers said, it is better to move on with your life than to make yourself more painful by getting involved with her, be it KC or sex or destory her rice bowl or what. Best is to go each path, hers will be further down the drain and someone someday will deal with her. Whereas, you have a long way to go...

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 05:36 PM
How you going to do it? Her purpose here is to make money, using KC or open legs or mouth. You fell for her KC and you gave it to her willingly. Didnt you? To them, it is i give you love, and you give me money, no money no love.

Sorry to say that. But this trade has been on going for as long as men existed. Like many brothers said, it is better to move on with your life than to make yourself more painful by getting involved with her, be it KC or sex or destory her rice bowl or what. Best is to go each path, hers will be further down the drain and someone someday will deal with her. Whereas, you have a long way to go...

Bro, we seen too many of such cases. Whatever we say now, it will just turn on deaf ears

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 05:39 PM
I just found out even my deposit with her she rob it away lol ? Totally blinded by anger and forgotten this too ..

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 05:42 PM
I just found out even my deposit with her she rob it away lol ? Totally blinded by anger and forgotten this too ..

What deposit?

sane
29-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Bro, we seen too many of such cases. Whatever we say now, it will just turn on deaf ears

hopefully dun see him in papers.. "prc being murdered by NS boy" :eek:

sane
29-04-2013, 05:43 PM
What deposit?

fixed deposit.. :eek: but need 2 signature to withdraw :eek:

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 05:45 PM
hopefully dun see him in papers.. "prc being murdered by NS boy" :eek:

U think too much liao lah :D

Anyway, TS is not cannot let go of this relationship. He is just buay kumwan. That's all!

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 05:47 PM
Yea something like this .. Money gone like a wind blow ....... Now i truly understand what the feeling of pain, loss , cheat .. when last time i am the one consulting bro not to fall into this..

ALonelyPerson
29-04-2013, 05:48 PM

Anyway, TS is not cannot let go of this relationship. He is just buay kumwan. That's all!

Just filled with total anger now loh .. Maybe if she will not return sooner or later time pass also move on one ..

DegenerationX
29-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Just filled with total anger now loh .. Maybe if she will not return sooner or later time pass also move on one ..

Relax.....what's there to be angry about? Such thing is 你情我愿。She never take a knife to threaten you, ask you to give her money mah.

HCKing
29-04-2013, 06:00 PM

TS nw start trying to push all the blame to the girl, as if the girl has KC him big time. throughout his story i only see him going gaga over her and trying all means to please her. Lol.

chanster
29-04-2013, 09:40 PM
TS nw start trying to push all the blame to the girl, as if the girl has KC him big time. throughout his story i only see him going gaga over her and trying all means to please her. Lol.

He is just sad, so become very whining and cranky

If that can make you any better just go ahead and do it,
My advise is to get a singapore decent gf and just move on with your life

stillgottheblue
29-04-2013, 10:17 PM
So you lost all your money? Can say how much boh... so that we can learn next time. Don't bodoh bodoh open joint account. You are very generous... lol...

sane
29-04-2013, 11:25 PM

There are really few cases that those men take knives and chop.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/thecourtroom/Kallang%20Body%20Parts/index.html

He already ngiam 9 pages le, keep repeat the same thing :rolleyes:

He is just sad, so become very whining and cranky

If that can make you any better just go ahead and do it,
My advise is to get a singapore decent gf and just move on with your life

Actually I think he stay single will be the best.

sane
29-04-2013, 11:37 PM
as long as u understand it's all for play and not looking for future husband material i am sure u will perform better than TS.:D

sorry bro, juz saw this. I cant coz i m v straightforward and direct, like is like, dont like means dont like :D. Hate to play games n owe favours, 人情还够了就走,谁也没欠谁的。 ^_^

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 12:08 AM
sorry bro, juz saw this. I cant coz i m v straightforward and direct, like is like, dont like means dont like :D. Hate to play games n owe favours, 人情还够了就走,谁也没欠谁的。 ^_^

Same loh , but like this easily kena eaten :(

There are really few cases that those men take knives and chop.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/thecourtroom/Kallang%20Body%20Parts/index.html

He already ngiam 9 pages le, keep repeat the same thing :rolleyes:

Actually I think he stay single will be the best.

I agree , i should stay single for few years at least ..

RUNWEST
30-04-2013, 02:20 AM
let me share with you a real life story..

there is this girl who i m very close with at #7,
she share her room with another 2 roommate,
one of her roommate LL, will 出街。
while the other 2 wont. so whenever there is a request, they will refer the client to LL.
There is this man who like LL.
he pamper LL alot, buy her gift n plenty of branded stuff everytime she demand for it. he even surrender all his monthly earning to her, n even pay for her house in china.
they co habited n regards each other lao gong, lao por but
LL is hiding the secret that she is married in china and gotta a 烂仔 husband that she keep contacting with.
they make plan to con all the money from that sillypore man..
LL even make the sillypore man sell off his own hdb which he co-own with his mum, and pass her the money to start a restaurant business in china.
worse among all, she even ask that sillypore man to be guarantor and pay for her 'brother(husband)' trip to singapore. and even make him buy a rolex watch as gift for the 'brother'..

i know so much but i cannot tell, hopefully he wont kill himself when he know the truth..

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 02:55 AM
let me share with you a real life story..

there is this girl who i m very close with at #7,
she share her room with another 2 roommate,
one of her roommate LL, will 出街。
while the other 2 wont. so whenever there is a request, they will refer the client to LL.
There is this man who like LL.
he pamper LL alot, buy her gift n plenty of branded stuff everytime she demand for it. he even surrender all his monthly earning to her, n even pay for her house in china.
they co habited n regards each other lao gong, lao por but
LL is hiding the secret that she is married in china and gotta a 烂仔 husband that she keep contacting with.
they make plan to con all the money from that sillypore man..
LL even make the sillypore man sell off his own hdb which he co-own with his mum, and pass her the money to start a restaurant business in china.
worse among all, she even ask that sillypore man to be guarantor and pay for her 'brother(husband)' trip to singapore. and even make him buy a rolex watch as gift for the 'brother'..

i know so much but i cannot tell, hopefully he wont kill himself when he know the truth..

Why dont you tell when you know so much ?

sane
30-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Same loh , but like this easily kena eaten :(

I agree , i should stay single for few years at least ..

How to get eaten when you are not playing the game?

Just draw a line and withdraw if you feel things are not right. Just be clear headed, rational and disciplined.

U r not suitable to be in r/s, steer clear until u r mature.

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 09:56 AM

Yup. I do agree with you. Seems like TS did not lose much in terms of money. It's like a 一厢情愿 case. :D

HCKing
30-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Yup. I do agree with you. Seems like TS did not lose much in terms of money. It's like a 一厢情愿 case. :D

TS 一厢情愿 for he thinks the girl is very different and a future wife material not to be missed. nw reality hits him hard but if he has any brain he should be grateful that reality wakes him up in time and prevented him from falling deeper into his dreams. hope TS learns his lesson instead of whining and blaming the other party.

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 11:09 AM
TS 一厢情愿 for he thinks the girl is very different and a future wife material not to be missed. nw reality hits him hard but if he has any brain he should be grateful that reality wakes him up in time and prevented him from falling deeper into his dreams. hope TS learns his lesson instead of whining and blaming the other party.

Yes, TS should be grateful to the gal. :D

When I was young, my father always tell me: Man come out play is ok. But must 玩得起.....

If I were TS father, I sure wack the hell out of him for behaving this way

KonKam
30-04-2013, 11:12 AM

Agreed with your view.
We now are enrich with Global females where if you want and dare can enrich your life even further.

Failing now doesn't mean you will fail in future nor guarantee a succesful and meaningful relationship which you hoping for.
BUT you will be rewarded with Experience of lifetime which will make you a better person.

p/s Taiko GLHunter, let me know when you post again as i need to upped you back. cheers

HCKing
30-04-2013, 11:15 AM

hehe if like that then dun play. but also must be careful of getting played. maintain yr cool even if u like the person alot as u can never really see a person's true colors so easily.

HCKing
30-04-2013, 12:22 PM

When I was young, my father always tell me: Man come out play is ok. But must 玩得起.....

words of wisdom bro.:D

i saw many guys who thought they are players but end up kana played instead.:p really shows that there's always one moutain higher than a hill.

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 12:28 PM
words of wisdom bro.:D

i saw many guys who thought they are players but end up kana played instead.:p really shows that there's always one moutain higher than a hill.

Kena played is ok. I was burnt quite badly before too. Most important is learn from the mistake, dun harp on it, dun grumble as if the gal owes you. Just move on. Will be smarter the next time round and then it's we play the gals, not they play us :D

sane
30-04-2013, 12:32 PM

our parents sure teach us funny stuff. My mum fr young teach me, must be independent and never rely on men. The best is not to get married, 一个人自由自在,不用拿别人钱,不用看人家脸色。自已赚钱,自己花 :D。

The most impt is not to waste/cheat people's $$ or owe favours, all others hardearned $$$.

I rem the 爷爷 next door always buy us sweets and she will always bring us buy things to give him back.

Then i rem we used to go shopping centers, see those expensive toys of coz i wan but she wont buy. She say spend within our means, not our things we cannot take no matter how tempted the things r. Want to buy, work hard and she will buy. No hard work = no gain.

hehe if like that then dun play. but also must be careful of getting played. maintain yr cool even if u like the person alot as u can never really see a person's true colors so easily.

haha wont lah, very hard to reach that stage :D

HCKing
30-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Kena played is ok. I was burnt quite badly before too. Most important is learn from the mistake, dun harp on it, dun grumble as if the gal owes you. Just move on. Will be smarter the next time round and then it's we play the gals, not they play us :D

Yup fully agree. hopefully TS can see it this way.:D

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 12:35 PM
our parents sure teach us funny stuff. My mum fr young teach me, must be independent and never rely on men. The best is not to get married, 一个人自由自在,不用拿别人钱,不用看人家脸色。自已赚钱,自己花 :D。

The most impt is not to waste/cheat people's $$ or owe favours, all others hardearned $$$

Yup. our parents have words of wisdom. :D

In fact I started cheong ktv becos of my father. The very first time I went ktv was when I'm 16. My father brought me there. :eek:

sane
30-04-2013, 12:44 PM
Yup. our parents have words of wisdom. :D

In fact I started cheong ktv becos of my father. The very first time I went ktv was when I'm 16. My father brought me there. :eek:

U r v free hor .. i started working at 14, after school rushed to work in banquets, weekend banquets, school holidays full time jobs. No time for all these leh. By 23, i already took on 2 jobs, work 7 days a week :D

newyorker88
30-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Yup. our parents have words of wisdom.

In fact I started cheong ktv becos of my father. The very first time I went ktv was when I'm 16. My father brought me there.

Better than those fathers who bring their kid to pros at the age of 16...

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 04:41 PM
The reason why I fell for it yes , after some certain stage I see her as my wife ,so my guard really let down .. Never access some area which already very obvious she seem to be using me .. So blame on my foolish for believing her .. Of course , she use my kind and weak heart as weakness to exploit me .. .. Money wise , maybe 20k ? Sound little to u all but alot to me.. But that not the point .. I guess in any form of relationship , whoever like the person more will be a losing end and get into contrôléd .. In future I just gonna find multiple girlfriends .. Can diversify heart pain ..

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 04:44 PM
The reason why I fell for it yes , after some certain stage I see her as my wife ,so my guard really let down .. Never access some area which already very obvious she seem to be using me .. So blame on my foolish for believing her .. Of course , she use my kind and weak heart as weakness to exploit me .. .. Money wise , maybe 20k ? Sound little to u all but alot to me.. But that not the point .. I guess in any form of relationship , whoever like the person more will be a losing end and get into contrôléd .. In future I just gonna find multiple girlfriends .. Can diversify heart pain ..

U actually treat a WL as wife??!! :eek:

I dun know what to say. U really de can!! But whatever happened is the past. Do not dwell on it anymore and carry on with your life

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 04:53 PM
U actually treat a WL as wife??!! :eek:

I dun know what to say. U really de can!! But whatever happened is the past. Do not dwell on it anymore and carry on with your life

Because I do see different in her , perhap just a tactic to ruin me .. I Chiong quite early .. Clubbing Thai disco ktv 7 years and FL scene about 5 years .. Always never bother about them ..

Because of her I start to change my view , even know her friends and stuff which I really dislike ..

sane
30-04-2013, 04:55 PM
my foolish for believing her .. Of course , she use my kind and weak heart as weakness to exploit me .. .. Money wise , maybe 20k ? Sound little to u all but alot to me.. But that not the point .. I guess in any form of relationship , whoever like the person more will be a losing end and get into contrôléd .. In future I just gonna find multiple girlfriends .. Can diversify heart pain ..

u fork out ur life savings for her :eek:

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Because I do see different in her , perhap just a tactic to ruin me .. I Chiong quite early .. Clubbing Thai disco ktv 7 years and FL scene about 5 years .. Always never bother about them ..

Because of her I start to change my view , even know her friends and stuff which I really dislike ..

欢场无真情。

Anyway, just enjoy more chionging. You will be smarter the next time round. :D

Remember this: They need you more than you need them.

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 04:58 PM
And of course.. Many will say she do this to me NOW will be better as my age is young .. the future is very far and far ... rather than when I reach to the mid point of life and get cheated .. the damage will be more devastated ..

And because of her .. i definitely not going fall in another relationship so easily.. can't trust anyone ..

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 04:58 PM
u fork out ur life savings for her :eek:

20K for half a year ok lah. We have seen worst cases :D

DegenerationX
30-04-2013, 05:00 PM
And of course.. Many will say she do this to me NOW will be better as my age is young .. the future is very far and far ... rather than when I reach to the mid point of life and get cheated .. the damage will be more devastated ..

And because of her .. i definitely not going fall in another relationship so easily.. can't trust anyone ..

You still dun get it! You can still go into a relationship, but not with WL. With a proper normal gal. You really need to get the idea right or else you will be the one suffering. It's WL that cannot be trusted, not gals in general.

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 05:02 PM
20K for half a year ok lah. We have seen worst cases :D

First time she came here few weeks 3k .. she return country for 4months spend nothing ... Then come here again 1mthplus 17k .. Really should see it early.. compare why this time the expenses so chor ..

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 05:05 PM
You still dun get it! You can still go into a relationship, but not with WL. With a proper normal gal. You really need to get the idea right or else you will be the one suffering.[B]It's WL that cannot be trusted, not gals in general.[B]

Maybe local will be fine .. of all nationality even not WL , prc will still do the same thing i guess

newyorker88
30-04-2013, 05:44 PM

You see, you are falling into the likes of the PRCs. THey spread their shit to others and you become like them. IN real love, it does not matter what you do for other party, and the other party does it for you back in return with no strings attached.

Mutiple GF? Your heart is spilt into many pieces to begin with already and shattered even more when they ALL DUMP YOU for your ways.

Get real and stay out of these WLs KC trap. It is better for you.

ALonelyPerson
30-04-2013, 08:08 PM
You see, you are falling into the likes of the PRCs. THey spread their shit to others and you become like them. IN real love, it does not matter what you do for other party, and the other party does it for you back in return with no strings attached.

Mutiple GF? Your heart is spilt into many pieces to begin with already and shattered even more when they ALL DUMP YOU for your ways.

Get real and stay out of these WLs KC trap. It is better for you.

Yea , last time all others tell me theIr thingy i also know it just a kc .. perhap it just her .. just particular her i choose to believe .. she will not do such a thing to me .. yet it happen ..

Tai_zi21
01-05-2013, 02:51 AM
Maybe local will be fine .. of all nationality even not WL , prc will still do the same thing i guess

Just be cos of 1fail relationship with prc, and u think all r the same? I think it unfair to them! And wat make u sure local are gd? So if all fail u gonna look for Thai? Vietnam? Or Indonesia?

use your heart to see and feel! 20K of cos is not a small amount! But to learn a lessons and improve from there! I think it worth it

sane
01-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Just be cos of 1fail relationship with prc, and u think all r the same? I think it unfair to them! And wat make u sure local are gd? So if all fail u gonna look for Thai? Vietnam? Or Indonesia?

use your heart to see and feel! 20K of cos is not a small amount! But to learn a lessons and improve from there! I think it worth it

Yup, i think its due to personality and not nationality. I know several awesome PRC and Vietnamese wives who really serve their hb like kings and hor they are decent ladies with good family background.

ALonelyPerson
01-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Yeah ... must be good family background loh .. But most PRC are rather realistic .. i did see alot cases .. im not saying WL.. WL part i really feel i damn stupid .. real stupid ... my first exl FL gf already tell me when we break up. she want a rich life .. I very happy that she tell me the truth and eventually we break up happily and become friend.. i believe there no woman willing to suffer hardship..

peanodood1337
01-05-2013, 09:23 AM
Bro I feel sorry for you. But hey you are still young. 20k can be made back easily as you advance in your career. At least you didn't lose your whole life unlike some of those retired uncles who lose all their life-savings to PRC hookers.

Noted that you have "lonely" in your nick. Always make sure that you don't let WLs exploit your weaknesses. They are just here not to fuck, but to make a buck. Remember that.

Take care and all the best bro.

ALonelyPerson
01-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Bro I feel sorry for you. But hey you are still young. 20k can be made back easily as you advance in your career. At least you didn't lose your whole life unlike some of those retired uncles who lose all their life-savings to PRC hookers.

Noted that you have "lonely" in your nick. Always make sure that you don't let WLs exploit your weaknesses. They are just here not to fuck, but to make a buck. Remember that.

Take care and all the best bro.

Thank you bro .. I feel its more of the disappointment putting so high hope in her .. which result of still dwelling over her ..

peanodood1337
01-05-2013, 09:44 AM
First things first. You have to accept that while its a mistake, there is nothing wrong in being able to trust others. This means you are an honest man. The important thing is to be able to learn who to trust. You are just a young fella, kena cheated due to lack of life experience. Its perfectly justifiable. So don't beat yourself up about it anymore.

Secondly, are you absolutely sure that its not your little brother talking when you say you are still dwelling on her?

There are other women out there. You have a long way to go. I suggest you invest your time and effort in getting to know proper girls that you can eventually settle down with. Activities in GL should remain as nothing more than extra-curricular activities.

ALonelyPerson
01-05-2013, 09:49 AM
First things first. You have to accept that while its a mistake, there is nothing wrong in being able to trust others. This means you are an honest man. The important thing is to be able to learn who to trust. You are just a young fella, kena cheated due to lack of life experience. Its perfectly justifiable. So don't beat yourself up about it anymore.

Secondly, are you absolutely sure that its not your little brother talking when you say you are still dwelling on her?

There are other women out there. You have a long way to go. I suggest you invest your time and effort in getting to know proper girls that you can eventually settle down with. Activities in GL should remain as nothing more than extra-curricular activities.

Yup , it just pure disappointment .. Of all many i always chiong i dont really even give a damn on anyone.. maybe just this one .. of course the next and future this not going to repeat again ..

ALonelyPerson
02-05-2013, 05:56 AM
so many zap .. but who care .. im just sharing my thoughts ..

Punter1985
10-05-2013, 05:20 PM
You havent tell us how she KCed you ???

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 07:32 AM
You havent tell us how she KCed you ???

To sum out conclusion . Say she need money due to family sick , father mother cannot work .. She got house need to be pay in china .., owe loan shark in china .. But always no ask me money yet till this time in Singapore .. Tell me lend money pay rent .. I believe it just lend .. Then halfway say granny in hospital and cry to me .. So I help a little .. Then say come Singapore this time is due to me as she say can go other place to work one .. And we together for so long .. And we always only do RAW as I believe she a decent one that only give to her loved one .. Recently this time in Singapore she got some other old man . Although she tell me she just cheating him and ask me to chill , eventually I got eliminated too .. Perhaps I'm affecting her .. No money no honey .. Until now I believe she has her own plight to do this to hurt me .. Abit lost , to move on or to take up some action for doing this to me .. But if I do , she will be in very bad shape which I can't bear to see it either

Now I get a clear picture why the last time i stay hotel with her for 2 nights there so many miss called from some numbers .. one even use another number keep try to book an appointment with her ... miss call can up to 50 over miss call .. That crazy!! ..

sane
11-05-2013, 07:58 AM
deleted :)

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 09:13 AM
deleted :)

i already ask boss to delete this thread ..
My mind is clear , she want money so she used me, i love her i will work hard for her.

adonis
11-05-2013, 11:37 AM
ALonelyPerson. U said your mind's made up. U will love her n u will work hard for her. Desist from dat. U will b throwing good money after bad n u will set yourself up for worse heartache. All the advice from seasoned guys who lost more money than u on girls didn't jolt u out of dat PRC bitch's trap? I prophesy dat she'll tell u dat her (name a family member) was just seriously injured in a car accident/very sick. Can u as a kind, wonderful fiance help her pretty please. She might not even give u sex but will act hard to get. God help u ALonelyPerson.

I was KC conned of $X00 by a local girl before. Small beer to u guys. I learnt my lesson. Luckily it wasn't a fortune.

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 12:57 PM
ALonelyPerson. U said your mind's made up. U will love her n u will work hard for her. Desist from dat. U will b throwing good money after bad n u will set yourself up for worse heartache. All the advice from seasoned guys who lost more money than u on girls didn't jolt u out of dat PRC bitch's trap? I prophesy dat she'll tell u dat her (name a family member) was just seriously injured in a car accident/very sick. Can u as a kind, wonderful fiance help her pretty please. She might not even give u sex but will act hard to get. God help u ALonelyPerson.

I was KC conned of $X00 by a local girl before. Small beer to u guys. I learnt my lesson. Luckily it wasn't a fortune.

I dont understand why ? Despite i know she using me , cheating me , yet my heart just into her .. is it what people call fan jian ? I only can say until now i still thinking wanna do something back onto her.. If i do so she will be definitely gameover . I lost in thoughts

sane
11-05-2013, 01:06 PM
i already ask boss to delete this thread ..
My mind is clear , she want money so she used me, i love her i will work hard for her.

Treat as a lesson. :)

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:00 PM
wah piang there r so many young n chio PRC girls outside n TS chooses to continue indulging in self-pity. wake up la pls.......

sane1
11-05-2013, 09:03 PM
wah piang there r so many young n chio PRC girls outside n TS chooses to continue indulging in self-pity. wake up la pls.......

I wanted to chide him for ranting again till I saw that he's actually answering to someone's question, that's why I delete post :D

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 09:26 PM
I wanted to chide him for ranting again till I saw that he's actually answering to someone's question, that's why I delete post :D

hahaha sis , aiya i know what you mean la

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:28 PM

hehehe think chide him also no use he just doesnt seem to catch the point...of falling in love with a WL.

sane
11-05-2013, 09:28 PM
hahaha sis , aiya i know what you mean la

Duno wat to reply so i anyhow reply lo :D

sane
11-05-2013, 09:31 PM
hehehe think chide him also no use he just doesnt seem to catch the point...of falling in love with a WL.

Are guys more 心软? For me, I have a secret checklist in my heart, those who couldn't fulfill will be auto strike off, not to mention falling in love from the sex trade :)

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Are guys more 心软? For me, I have a secret checklist in my heart, those who couldn't fulfill will be auto strike off, not to mention falling in love from the sex trade :)

falling in love or looking for true love with a WL simply is 送羊入虎口 :D

sane
11-05-2013, 09:40 PM
falling in love or looking for true love with a WL simply is 送羊入虎口 :D

but can tell TS is that 小棉羊 :p

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 09:49 PM
对啊,我是一个小羊 .. All the lj theories of KC just doesn't work on me against this girl .. lol really funny ..

adonis
15-05-2013, 02:00 PM
A 60 yr old local Chinese man was fined $4 000 for lying dat that loansharks kidnapped his PRC girlfriend. The loansharks were demanding a ransom of $90 000. This Mr Chiang made up the story n reported to the Police. The Police found his girlfriend was safe in her S'pore house.

Mr Chiang met the 37 yr old PRC woman, Ms Sheng thru frens in 2001. They cohabited n had been intimate since then. His lawyer described him as "completely and utterly besotted" with Ms Sheng. Chiang met his girlfriend only once every fortnight. He gave her a monthly allowance of $2 000 to $3 000 n contributed to her other expenses, including financing 2 properties in PRC totalling about $202 000, a HDB flat valued at about $200 000 n her beauty business in Toa Payoh. Mr Chiang was afraid he would lose her to other men becos she was constantly pursued by others.

Three of Mr Chiang's children living in Australia opposed the relationship. Dat's why Mr Chiang cohabited n didn't marry. Mr Chiang works as a platform supervisor on an oil rig. He was worried he might have to leave his job since he was at retirement age. I post this report I found in last Saturday's newspaper. This should not happen to any bro, especially ALonelyPerson.

chanster
15-05-2013, 02:04 PM
A 60 yr old local Chinese man was fined $4 000 for lying dat that loansharks kidnapped his PRC girlfriend. The loansharks were demanding a ransom of $90 000. This Mr Chiang made up the story n reported to the Police. The Police found his girlfriend was safe in her S'pore house.

Mr Chiang met the 37 yr old PRC woman, Ms Sheng thru frens in 2001. They cohabited n had been intimate since then. His lawyer described him as "completely and utterly besotted" with Ms Sheng. Chiang met his girlfriend only once every fortnight. He gave her a monthly allowance of $2 000 to $3 000 n contributed to her other expenses, including financing 2 properties in PRC totalling about $202 000, a HDB flat valued at about $200 000 n her beauty business in Toa Payoh. Mr Chiang was afraid he would lose her to other men becos she was constantly pursued by others.
Three of Mr Chiang's children living in Australia opposed the relationship. Dat's why Mr Chiang cohabited n didn't marry. Mr Chiang works as a platform supervisor on an oil rig. He was worried he might have to leave his job since he was at retirement age. I post this report I found in last Saturday's newspaper. This should not happen to any bro, especially ALonelyPerson.

so what this story about ? what with the kidnapping

adonis
15-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Hi chanster. Mr Chiang had made up the fake kidnapping case becos he was afraid of losing his PRC girlfriend n probably he missed her a lot. It's a cautionary tale dat we should not fall into such KC traps n lose all our money, house n senses.

KonKam
06-10-2013, 11:00 PM

Really Eye Opener!!
Hopefully i am not falling into that category.
Pokai man

MaMister
07-10-2013, 07:47 AM
look decent talk decent everything very decent .. those kind of guai type ..

They are the good actresses lah. I met the best one at Golden Mile. My Ex.

Woei
07-10-2013, 01:53 PM
They are the good actresses lah. I met the best one at Golden Mile. My Ex.

The best of the best :D

swingersx2
07-10-2013, 05:04 PM
Women sometimes have a change of heart after some time. Judging from your story, your PRC WL GF perhaps loved you or your money at some point in time. After a while, she got hooked by richer men and had a change of heart. Everyone is selfish. You are obviously not rich or handsome. Why should she give up richer men who can give her money and solve her problems to be with you? The fact that she chose to be with you and not pick up those calls shows that she still has some feelings for you. There are lots of rich men in Singapore with tons of money to waste on these PRC WL FL. I personally know of this rich Singaporean old man who gave S$200K in cash (20 x $10,000 notes) to his PRC WL FL, because S$200K is simply nothing to this rich old man, and he cannot bring his money to his grave. Who knows, you might dump her for a younger and prettier girl when she grows older.

swingersx2
07-10-2013, 05:20 PM

How do you intend to "destroy her rice bowl"? So easy to "destroy" meh? These WLs especially the PRC ones must have many haters but they are still around and many men still fall for them because they are taller, have fairer skin, bigger tits and are generally prettier than locals.

MaMister
07-10-2013, 07:51 PM
The best of the best :D

You kana jia liat jia liat also?

Woei
08-10-2013, 08:59 AM
You kana jia liat jia liat also?

Lucky I pulled handbrake :eek::D

sane
08-10-2013, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=adonis;8994959]

Mr Chiang met the 37 yr old PRC woman, Ms Sheng thru frens in 2001.
A 12years relationship :eek:

MaMister
09-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Lucky I pulled handbrake :eek::D

Too bad I crashed.

warrior2013
26-10-2013, 10:18 PM

Bro, I can relate to this that u say. 10 yrs of chionging its always been a DIan Dao wei Zhi kind of thing ( it have gone many times to the point that I even got them to willing roleplay and engage in fetish like catwoman,etc so called ang moh crazy stuff that many wld freak out in sg and some paid, some refused payment but end of the day during those 10 yrs even when the gal got sent back ( not go back but sent back ) all I wld feel is kinda missed them then altho the feeling losing an adventurous playmate WILL suck! but that's abt it cos there wasn't any kind of special bonding feelings. I can see where ur coming when this gal gave u the feeling of a lifetime of kismet and its gonna be up to u to know the timeline and limit u can go before u crack. I am saying this to u cos ur still lucky that bros are screwing u up for this. I dun mind telling u that I even get screwed up by my sisters and female elders including the bros when I went ballistic and "terrorist-like " in my rampage during the times I lost PRC gals who gave me that kinda feeling u had with this gal of urs and I am talking abt dented signboards and steel letterboxes with the embarassment that comes later when I am bombarded by bros in my face when they knew what happened to me.
Reason being, I crossed the KC line. Can we ( those who ended up falling head over heels for them ) help it at times? Many times not. When the cords of the heart gets struck too deep and at the right time ( she gave her love, affections and support --even materially no matter how small the sum ) the act of those touch us greatly cos its something hardly expected and we dun know the real reason behind. The truth can be very surprising. It may be just that she liked deeply at the time she was here and gave it her best and take it one step at a time or she might be looking at "emergency standby " we never know and like what my sisters wld tell me from her girls point of view is that it wld be grossly unfair even to the prc ( whether u call her a toilet bowl or a professional living human sex doll etc ) if we dun catch or see or be told, same for bros who get the same suspicion from gals or prcs. For ur case u were told she had a bf and if I were u thats gonna make me turn into a nuclear bomb quite rapidly and land myself in "Stomp" maybe. And ur strong enough to last till this very moment. Ur quite tough u know. Cut urself some slack. I beat myself up many times for losing my composure and reasoning power when I fell spell bound to their magical presence. I dunno abt u perhaps u can still contain urself in grief like these but I wasnt that lucky. I walked ard like a demon possessed beast when that happened. My gal buddy boxed me and bros wanted to throw me into the asylum. KC can cause mayhem to bros who are too sentimental and prone to rage.
IF not for the gratitude to the supportive people in my line of biz and personal friends I wld have caved in. Now in another hustle with PRC and going thru same shit but I can stay more focused in pragmatic pursuits. Emotionally its still a wrestlemania -- syndrome for me, only bros who were in this before wld understand others will just laugh u got to be aware of this perspective. Dun give a shit cos they dun help in ur love escapade. Its ur path and if u choose to walk it. Be strong and ready to find a place secluded enough to release the Ire and infernal anger within when the dream collapse.
I concur with ur thoughts on this bro but we are not as mentally conditioned as the prc as we dun truly live for yrs in a survival or death realm like their country so we take pain alot harder and its a sad but painful fact. Some of the frens from china I know have gone thru gun chasing, run miles to scape from a mob of elite knife exponents till his sandals broke and he had to run barefooted on hot searing ground for the remaining KMs to save his life. Lost RMB six figures overnight and alone and alot more horrors ) Their resilience is extreme and unfathomable. Male and female. We sometimes got attracted their beauty and strength of character its natural for a male. Until we are as resilient mentally as them in the game of KC we will be on the losing end no matter how tech saavy or developed we may be. IMHO. Once again, to bros who won their hearts I stand respectful u guys are truly blessed beyond your lifetime. They are gems ..just highly elusive and hard to fathom.

jialatjinjin
27-10-2013, 05:34 AM
To begin with , i started off with this new account to avoid my identification get leak out ..

I am just a relatively young chap who is just a university student. I came here to chiong hard like all the brothers since when i in army.. Until last year, i met a WL who is from mongolia. All the KC she has done . family thingy that why work here. Of course i do have my query and therefore i dint help her completely. So all the hard truth slowly came when she left singapore as she just on visa for a month.. Initially contact between us thru international call still quite close. And then it seem to fade off.. Out of sudden she will tell me she got into trouble and ask me send some money over.. Of course, me myself who do not have much money tell her the truth i cant . and all the quarrel came and soon.. one day .. she tell me she got a boyfren in her homeland .. I was rather heart broken but i just move on eventually , about a month or so.. Our overall relationship only last for a month and then just keep as usual
is my life went on and chiong and chiong until half year later..

is your english name robert???

patrickjane
27-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Going thru the KC trap myself and frankly its not easy. After reading all the posts here really helped a lot. Thanks to all bros for passing knowledge.

warrior2013
27-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Going thru the KC trap myself and frankly its not easy. After reading all the posts here really helped a lot. Thanks to all bros for passing knowledge.

I wish u the strength of heart go thru this bro.
It seems philosophy only cushions the impact and gives a temporal numbness to the pain whereas psychology wld overcome this.
Sadly many of the burnt bros, esp myself so to speak turn psychotic instead of psychologically inept when the KC take its toll.

Alot of the prc guys they slave for are not like Wu Zun shockingly and they treat the gals like tools but they retain the undying loyalty.

Its their blessings maybe or their good karma.

FOr us, its always the " Impermanent Wanderlust turned smitten and seperated" phenomena.

While the prc is having a ball of a time back in their homeland and partying, and some of us here are getting barrage after barrage of bombardment from our kinsmen and closed ones with our balls dancing like a B Boy in the 80's I ask myself if that was it? Logically it wld be insane and inhuman.
BUt then again, if even The Invincible Lubu in Dynasty Warriors turned into a single digit IQ warlord with Diao Chan KCing him, what hope is there for blokes like us?

While in the past we used to balk at sg spgs getting mindfucked by ang mohs now we are the point of comedy for them to laugh at us going berserk over PRCS.. is that a turn of the tide we never know..

I do agree that hands down many PRCS win over our sg girls as they have a very classic and timeless kind of beauty, the kind of allure that spans the ages and brings us men to a tunnel of eras to the realm of their seduction.

We end up mentally roleplaying into characters of EPICs whether we are aware of it or not. Just like how ang mohs brought our nations spgs into the fairytale realm of thought.

This cycle is vicious and yet so tantalizing... like a soul signed with the blood pact which is to eternally destructive but more so unearthly in its captivity.

When we fall in love with them, every logic and tenet wld depart from us.

BUt like bladesmen who got smitten by the infernal goddesses, all that they have is hope and time. Putting them on our pedestals already signed us off to an eternity in purgatory.

Yet... the pain is so unfathomable, just like the goddesses we put on our pedestals... Let the worship begin!!

Lonelyboiiii
24-11-2013, 03:23 PM
All this ah tiong bu go fuck off la.come here and spoil market.to me, thai girls are the best,dun be mistaken,they are no angels either,bt the least they are miles ahead of this fucking Prc bitches