PDA

View Full Version : Desire on teacher?

father82
21-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone.
Does anyone have a desire on bonking your young teachers and make a big belly?
For me, yes.
She is a innocent girl with only 32B,but she has never in a relation and a virgin.
However i ve found she bought didlo to school.
Can anyone give me advice on how to bonk and seed her .
I will finish my seconuary and promote to Poly.
her age is 25.

lim07
21-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Hi everyone.
For me, yes.
She is a innocent girl with only 32B,but she has never in a relation and a virgin.
her age is 25.

You want try bonk her can but please don't be so stupid to seed her... Raising a baby isn't easy at all plus you haven't even find a job to raise the child. In Singapore you need at least 300k - 400k (rough estimate but heard before) to raise tills the age of 18....
No offense but i hate b@st**d like you who just want fun and harm the other parties even including babies...

And please respect her decision even If she let you bonk because she just want fun. Don't because of your stupidity and weird liking resulting in spoiling her career and name. Imagine how all her family and friends will look at after this incident really happen!

Think of the consequences that even if you managed to seed her (touch wood), she can report you for raping her when she found out... Don't because of fun you get serious consequences which you will regret for life.

mseveninch
21-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Hi everyone.
For me, yes.
her age is 25.

You asking for trouble - young man!!

Your parent give you education to become a bastard!! What a damaging mindset you have?

asdfghjkl
22-04-2013, 12:56 AM
first post? erm.. :o

kurosaki ichigo
22-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone.
For me, yes.
her age is 25.

You can bonk her and then make her eat alot for 2 months. Her belly will be bigger for sure :D

CockUpForCunt
22-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Hi everyone.
For me, yes.
her age is 25.

Hey r u a bastard barbarian ? Pls lah dn spoil her whole life k. Ur nt even working how u wana take cre of her if she r pregnant ? If she allow u to hav fun v her tt is fine but dn seed her n spoil her k. I tink u dn need to go poly to waste ur parents money k. Coz ur an educated person who hav such tinking to seed a lady.

justl00king
22-04-2013, 12:11 PM
Don't sabo her and create another underage tragedy.:mad:

DegenerationX
22-04-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone.
For me, yes.
her age is 25.

Got shadow boh? How u know she never in relation and still virgin?

Bring dildo to school? Sure or not? How u know? U went to the teacher's office to look at her handbag? :rolleyes:

father82
22-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Sure
She asked me to help her took assignment at teacher's room. I went there myself and she continued the lesson. I peep into her bag and found that.
I added her on Facebook under a fake name. She wrote out"why until 25 I still don't have a boy friend. I am still virgin!"
By the way, I saw her up-skirt with her bare pussy (not joking!).

alan0338
22-04-2013, 04:47 PM
now school holiday liao meh???? :confused: :confused: :D

DegenerationX
22-04-2013, 04:59 PM
now school holiday liao meh???? :confused: :confused: :D

Maybe he ponteng :D

Absolute
22-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Sure
She asked me to help her took assignment at teacher's room. I went there myself and she continued the lesson. I peep into her bag and found that.
I added her on Facebook under a fake name. She wrote out"why until 25 I still don't have a boy friend. I am still virgin!"
By the way, I saw her up-skirt with her bare pussy (not joking!).

You really think we are all so easily fooled by your fantasy huh?

Two things you mentioned have proven that you are only sharing your fantasies with your teacher. I won't elaborate here because it is wasting my time.

It's an important year for you so better stay focus on your studies.

Lucifersangel
07-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Eh bro. I study Early childhood education. This fantasy obviously fake la! Please U seriously think everyone here is dumb meh?

bus72
07-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Never eat & shit at your school field man unless you are dreaming.

Jolie
07-07-2013, 11:03 AM
Can a moderator please ban this dangerous mind from Sammyboy?

wtfman
07-07-2013, 06:41 PM
lol ah boy. do think far ahead. with creative mind to fantasize such event, i am sure u can visualize about the consequences too;)

Schnitzer328i
08-07-2013, 03:41 PM
whether it's fake or real..this j@ck@$$ has such a filthy thought. bonking her is one thing..but plant your seed as well ? get a life you sicko...:mad:

XiaoWangZi
08-07-2013, 06:18 PM
there's something seriously wrong with this clown..

Rambutan
08-07-2013, 06:59 PM
Hey TS, u dropped out from school already? School holiday jus ended right? Should be studying and learn how to fight with the FTs for jobs next time after NS.

lostbird
08-07-2013, 07:13 PM
Hor I know liow, today no need to attend school as it is "Youth day".

happpy
09-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi everyone.
For me, yes.
her age is 25.

no worries u can go ahead and try but she will not give a damn to kids like you for sure.

father82
10-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Hey TS, u dropped out from school already? School holiday jus ended right? Should be studying and learn how to fight with the FTs for jobs next time after NS.
I am not Singaporean nor Pr and not living in Singapore. Sorry for making all bro fear/afraid.