PDA

View Full Version : ≈♥THAIDOLLY♥≈^Cream^STUDENT LOOKING GIRL TAT U BONK BACK IN POLY DAYS (LIVE PIC)

thaidolly88
20-04-2013, 01:46 AM
STUDENT LOOKING GIRL TAT U BONK BACK IN POLY DAYS (LIVE PIC)

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈
Nationality: Thai
Height: 153cm
Stats: 35C'25'35
Services: Shower, Frenching, BBBJ, 69, CIM, COB, Fingering etc
Damage: $140/2SHOTS/90MINS
Morning breakfast: $120/2SHOTS/90MINS (10am - 12:30pm)
T.G.I.F. Promo: $120/2SHOTS/90MINS (Fridays 5pm onwards)
Weekend/PH: $120/2SHOTS/90MINS
Overnight: $300/3SHOTS/8HRS
(Cosy Room & Condoms included)

≈♥THAIDOLLY♥≈ ≈♥THAIDOLLY♥≈ ≈♥THAIDOLLY♥≈

thaidolly88
20-04-2013, 09:37 AM
asianpunter

Re: ^Cream^STUDENT LOOKING GIRL TAT U BONK BACK IN POLY DAYS
by asianpunter » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:09 pm

FR for Cream. Usual caveat - one man's meat is another man's poison...

Pic: 8/10 Customary mental adjustments. Pics are otherwise accurate
Body: 8/10 Curvy with some baby fat. Height is accurate. I am a bit tall for her but we got on great. Cute look with nice smile. Non-smoker & no tattoos.
BBBJ: 9/10 Wet and enjoyable
Painting: Allowed, responsive :D
Fingering: N/A, didn't try
FJ: 9/10 Really into it. Great ass! Perfect for doggie or reverse cowgirl.
GFE: 10/10 English is basic, estimate around primary 3. But really cute, chatty, friendly and sweet disposition.
RTF: So many other gems to try... :eek:

Overall really good experience, did I mention she's really cute? :)

thaidolly88
20-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Bojangles

by Bojangles » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:06 am

Just had a session with Cream.

She does look like the pic. Slightly chubbier, but still very cute! Very chatty and accommodating. Great Gfe.
Puts in effort and quite service oriented. Asked if i wanted to cim the first time but i ended up bonking her instead.
Showered, talk cock abit then start again. Took awhile to stand the 2nd time but she suck until stand.
Can see she was quite shack and perspire a little but she never give up! Made sure I was a happy man.
Thumbs up for Cream! She's a gem and wont be here for long! Cuo guo qiu hui nan guo!

thaidolly88
20-04-2013, 05:40 PM
ericartman

by ericartman » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:13 am

agree with the previous bros, pictures are accurate in terms of looks but in real, she is quite fleshy but her arms and legs firm one leh not saggy saggy kind haha
looks: pretty quite sexy look
boobs: real, nice nips, firm
bj: balls licking feels great, bj almost cim but i dont like so stop her before too late
pussy: looks quite nice haha
fj: good, did missionary first shot very fast surrender, 2nd shot girl on top speed very fast hug each other then doggy to finish, nice ass to cushion so not pain haha
painting n finger : allowed wet
comm: english is good enough, very chatty and friendly
service: quite good serve e water, not a time watcher n dont chase you away very accomadating like to kiss n hug alot

thaidolly88
20-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Booger1269

by Booger1269 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:23 am

Today, I had a fantastic time with Cream. I promised Bro Sky a FR and because I was so impressed by the service standards of this stable and particularly the gem that is Cream, I decided to register and post one.

Date: 26/02/13
Time: 2pm - 6.30pm

Let me state first that I am a newbie to this stable and this particular form of procurement. In the old days, I would just go to Geylang to get laid, but found the whole process just too intimidating. So for first timers, timid nerds and scaredy-cat old uncles like me, don't worry, there are no tatooed thugs, imposing pimps or scary Madames to contend with - it's just you, text messages from the operator and the eventual girl of your dreams that you will cumm (pardon the pun) face to face with in your naughty adventure.

First off, kudos to Bro Sky for the prompt and accommodating service. It was painless, anonymous and efficient. Being a spy movie buff, I actually enjoyed the stealthy cloak and dagger like routine of misdirection and partial information that you will have to endure before you are given the actual true location. But in the end, I wasn't dissapointed. The place is classy, quiet, clean and cosy.

Okay, with those details explained, let me now get into the FR proper and describe the Angel that greeted me at the door! OMG! Cream is indeed a beauty, about 80% close as portrayed in the posted pictures, but nonetheless sweet, young and bouncingly nubile. What captured my heart though was the glint of cheeky mischief in her eyes and a smile that could light an entire city. After some time talking, albeit in her halted, childlike English, I begin to like Cream even more. She is polite, demure and so seemingly innocent that any old Uncle like me would want to just wrap her in his arms, protect her from the cruel world... And then fuck her hard in the mouth! What?!!! You thought just because I write like this I not pervert ah?

Anyway, to summarize, Bros, who choose Cream will not be dissapointed. She is hardworking, and like a puppy, very eager to please. I really enjoyed my time with Cream, not only because she gave me one of the best BBBJs and CIMs ever, but also because of her sweet and playful personality, Cream's GFE was one of the best I've ever experienced. It was so good that I even wanted to extend another session just to cuddle and TCSS with her. But too bad, she was already booked after me.

When it was time to leave, I almost teared and started missing Cream immediately. I also felt bad, because in the throes of her excellent BBBJ, I got too excited and started pumping too hard into her mouth and shoving her head too hard onto my dick. Suffice to say, when I came, I spurted deep into her throat and the poor girl choked. But she was so nice about it, and even joked and laughed and continued hugging me to the end. I compensated of course, and left Cream with a nice and well deserved tip.

Cream will be leaving soon so don't wait to try out her excellent services, particularly if you're a romantic pervert Uncle like me who likes cuddling, deep throating and GFE that is simply mind-fucking-blowing!!! Sorry, if I didn't describe the other details but as you can see, I am long winded and I don't want to bore all you Bros to death.

Final thanks to Bro Sky and the TD stable for bringing in Cream. You now have a new happy customer.

thaidolly88
21-04-2013, 12:34 AM
someonecool
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: ≈♥THAIDOLLY♥≈^Cream^STUDENT LOOKING GIRL TAT U BONK BACK IN POLY DAYS (LIVE PIC)

Here is my FR on Cream, Tried her a couple of days ago.., morning slot :

Location : excellent, discreet, parking easily available right across the street.
Real life vs Pic: 8/10. she has put on a little weight as compared to the pics, Pics are otherwise accurate.
Body: 8/10 Curvy with some baby fat. Height is accurate. I love short chicks.
Looks : 8/10, she is quite pretty and extremely fair for a thai girl, baby soft skin, clear complexion.
Non-smoker & no tattoos.
BBBJ: 9/10 Wet and enjoyable, CIM for my 2 rounds.
Painting: Didnt try.
Fingering: N/A, didn't try
FJ: Didnt try, I am CIM lover... both rounds CIM..
GFE: 10/10 English is basic. But really cute, chatty, friendly nature.
RTF: Definitely.....

Overall really good experience. 2nd time with this OKT, very responsive, also asks for feedback after the session. Will recommend to anyone who is looking for a good OKT.

thaidolly88
21-04-2013, 12:49 AM
ladphao101

fr cream of thaidolly

Had cream last night.
The thing that stands out she never stop smiling.. Oh only bonking time then the smile stops for moaning vocaling.
Abit chubby, boobies a C n nippies light coloured, quite turn on actually. She likes to have some Thai love songs blaring over her phone n singing with the songs till she gets a mouthful of Dicky in it. shower she stands on the raised platform n shower u first. Then u step out of the cubicle n she shower herself cause she prefers to shower with cold water!
English needs vast improvement, but problem solved with google translate.
Now if u a bbbj fan, this is the one, she bbbj me for like 20mins? Im not sure but it went like forever, I had to stop her or it will end up as a CIM.
Did cow girl, n keep going n going..for awhile I felt like the Engerizer bunny was bonking me. She really works hard ,I have to request to change to missionary as I take forever to cum in cowgirl. exploded n showered n no 2nd helpong as I think she is totally shagged as it was almost 1am. We chat,play Facebook,talk abt my life n hers in Thailand.
Times up! Walk to the hall n chat again,smoke while she does the laundry.
Good but not great however if u into Bak Bak baby fats or like listening to the piak piak piak bonking sound. U will enjoy yr time with her.

thaidolly88
21-04-2013, 09:26 AM
03-02-2013, 07:46 PM
MrPokemon
Newbie Member

FR on Cream@Thai Dolly
Good Day bros!

This is my 1st FR ever written , usually i cant be bothered. what power what reputation points, i dont give a flying fck, all i know is book/piak/release/carry on with my life. but i have decided to write an FR for Cream@Thai Dolly due to exceptional service from this stable.

bro from this stable is very service oriented , very honest and accommodating.
service is fast , msgs clear and to the point. most of all , i can feel like the direction of this stable is to be the market leader , not for one time biz but for long term biz. no point u photoshop here and there , lie to customer say this gal ho eh , that gal is model or whatever. over promise under deliver , 1 disgusting exp , i will just jump stable , scared no gal meh? we all know that we are spoilt for choices. fact.

initially asked for Summer ( due to many +ve reviews ) , bros gave a late timing maybe she was popular , i dont know.
but i need to unleash the beast and time waits for no man so i asked for a recommendation from bros.
was recommended Cream after telling bros my preferences

Looks : 7/10 ( Decent , GND , a little meaty but not fat , very good skin , probably better than the average sg girl, if u put a piece of tofu on the back i think will slide down )

Body: 7/10 ( got ass got boobs au natural , because she is not tall , legs not supermodel type , but she is fun to bite/pinch/punish , u get the point )

boobs: 9/10 ( i think its a B++ natural , but great skin great shape ,she is blessed with perfectly shaped nips , not the super pink small anime dream type but they are a respectable pair. those that u could suck and nibble on for 5 mins while pondering over your life )

Personality : 9/10 ( what you would expect from a thai babe ,giving , accommodating , cheerful , doesnt watch the time , dont give you the sg girl feeling like you owe her a bloody living , she has a sense of humor too )

BBBJ : 8/10 ( attention to detail , accepts requests for a more gentle approach , she can do it for 15mins til i beg her to stop? i think she has endurance and is marathoner calibre. u can face off with her , she probably can last longer than you can stand , IMHO )

FJ : 8/10 ( the difference btw Cream and others is this doesnt feel like sex , its making love , slow , sensual , erotic , when 2 hearts connect , her ironic refusal for you to cum instead of rushing you is heart melting , the sadistic innocence , the reluctance , yes , feels alot like love > sex )

GFE : 7/10 its hard to fall in love in a day , we sg men are too smart & practical and you know that , but a v honest statement would be a thai disco gal, the kind of tension , subtle flirting , not too bad )

RTF : i dont mind going back to poly days to relieve that innocence.

BOTTOM LINE : Cream is not bad. what bros promise what bros delivered. would patronize this stable from now due to solid honest service. if thai is your preference , this is good.
hope this FR helps Thai Dolly Stable. ( for you bro , i wasted 20mins of my life writing this )
for all other bros ( this is my opinion , hopes it helps you when your calling comes , in the cold harsh reality of life , we all need impartial advice, too many cbks trying to con us. if you have any other questions , pm me and i will give it to you brutally honest , because i dont give a fuck if my account is wiped out.

with Love
MrPokemon

thaidolly88
21-04-2013, 01:46 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
21-04-2013, 05:36 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
21-04-2013, 09:27 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 12:41 AM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 01:29 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 05:25 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 09:29 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 09:29 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 09:30 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 09:31 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
22-04-2013, 09:31 PM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈

thaidolly88
23-04-2013, 12:39 AM

≈♥ Cream (Live Pic) ♥≈