PDA

View Full Version : U turn KTV Lounges, Suck!!!

scotfish
02-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Is U turn opened by some ah beng or wat?

Went with 2 bros to this U-Turn KTV lounge last saturday. When we got there, it was quite empty. so we wanted to sit at some place cosy....but the ah beng waiter insisted that we sit at the place he told us to, cos the whole place is booked.

So no choice we just sit down and order our jug of beer and asked how come they never turn on football channel. The guy just blankly replied: "NO, football channel here." As if we owe him alot of money. WTF :confused:

Ok nevermind, we just try to enjoy our drink.....and TCSS...then my sensitive nose smell cockroach smell. I told myself WTF this place so dirty......anyway since here forget it just enjoy...30mis pasts....we felt so hot....turn around to see if the turn on the air con....wow leow... air con turn on still so hot...KNN wat kind of KTV isit...and wat i saw is they placed a fan in the middle of the hall to make it cooler.

As the crowd starts to grow. A group came in and ask got room but the replied was fully booked but got table.. then they were shown to the table near the end of the hall.( WTF, i ask if we could sit there just now but the stupid lau ah beng waiter tell me all table reserved leow.) CCB!!

We tried to quickly finsied up our jug and go back.....then KNN another AH beng waiter came over and ask how many of us here... i replied 3, then he just took another chair away while i was resting my leg there. KNN. Later i saw the other groups also never filled up the rest of the chairs... the FXXking ah beng waiter never take away their chairs... CCB.

Damned Fxxking angry leow.. so we really decided to go......then came another fxxking things which anger us more..... the ah beng waiter and ah lian waitress keep come over and want us to order more jugs.. but we told them later. KNN, then a few mins later...these Fxxking ah beng waitress came over and asked u really don wan to order another JUG???? i told u later,, then he just dumped the reserved sign on the table and say.. this is table is reserved leow. CCB........... Wat kind of KTV is it? I went to BS or MG or JB apollo never kena this kind of treatment... fxxk....

Will never go back to this FXXking smelling and dirty and lousy ah beng ah seng and ah lian setup cheapo KTV.. ....CCB

2hentai
02-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Are you talkin about the one in marine parade in the multi-storey carpark?? If yes, i used to frequent there (it was very happening before the joo chiat raid) and never kena this kind of treatment before. About the cleanlines of the place, well ....... its not that clean but not till u can smell cockroach.

I guess the ah beng mistook you for the guy who slept with his gf last week. :D

SGfighter
02-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Wat kind of KTV is it? I went to BS or MG or JB apollo never kena this kind of treatment... fxxk....

Will never go back to this FXXking smelling and dirty and lousy ah beng ah seng and ah lian setup cheapo KTV.. ....CCB[/QUOTE]

Bro, cool down abit. what for getting angry with those ah beng ah seng and ah lian ah hua? Next time i will follow u down to wreck the place until they cannot make any u turn anymore :D

brown74
02-05-2005, 04:26 PM
The name of the KTV already mentioned to you to U turn - you should hv done so..

Long time ago, i been there... The svc was fXXK up.

drizzling00
02-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I suppose you are referring to the place in Marine Parade? Seems like a shady place...fully agree with your comments.

scotfish
02-05-2005, 04:35 PM
yes it is in marine parade. the fxxk up service make me real mad until now....should have u turn like bros has said.... hahaha

damn fxxk up place to go...for cheong :mad:

Hakoshu
02-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Agreed on the cockroach smell....

asdfghjkl
02-05-2005, 04:54 PM
hey scot.. nv overturn the tables ah? :rolleyes:

scotfish
02-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Agreed on the cockroach smell....

Yo bro, lucky never ask u along orelse u will be fainted by the cockroach smell hahaha...

Bro asdfghjkl,

I dare not ahh!!! this place run by Lau ah beng and lau ah lian.... later kena raped by ah lian and beat up by ah beng and ah seng.... i lugi leh....raped by lau ah lian....... :D

gomodo
02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
hey bro,
the last incident was too much.. havent leave the place and they start putting the reserved sign on the table.. Agreed service is zero in this place.. there're so much places to go for the vietnam girls in joo chiat area.. Miss this place is nothing... Relax bro.. ;)

Hakoshu
02-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Should turn the tables, Smash the system and wrack the ppl there mahz.......

scotfish
02-05-2005, 05:03 PM

i m not ah beng or ah seng......dare not wreck leh... u help me loh... hahaha

kaido
02-05-2005, 05:56 PM
use to be hang ard there few years back but now nvr go there cos got other place to venture liao... as far sa i noe... most of the viet gers came in only after 2300hrs... some are quite chio & dress to kill during those day... as for now too long nvr go wonder how is it.. :cool:

as for the service all i could say is tat, if u don't like wat u get then don't go there anymore lor... :D

scotfish
02-05-2005, 07:00 PM
.. most of the viet gers came in only after 2300hrs... some are quite chio & dress to kill during those day... as for now too long nvr go wonder how is it.. :cool:

Well, if the lousy service and dirty environment already drives u away.....do u think u still would enjoy the so called vietnam chio bu? :confused:

anyway will not go there anymore....

StormTrooper
02-05-2005, 07:43 PM
That place used to be quite a happening place before. It use to be packed pratically everyday.

scotfish
02-05-2005, 08:21 PM
i think it is becos they r always getting alot of people so they can be cocky....if we don like the place we can fxxk off from there ourselves....

no wonder the service so bad and lousy and they don even wan to do anything with the cockroach smell...

anyway nothing to do with me..... trying to cool down with a can of liang teh... :D

asdfghjkl
02-05-2005, 08:32 PM
wat scot.. u stayed online so long just to shout at them? :rolleyes:

scotfish
02-05-2005, 08:42 PM
no lah.... i where got so free... i just online lah....don any how say say hor...

i went down to my pool just now to swim and watch chio bo in bikini.....hahaha wanna to join me? got some SYT and some lau chio....

sun tanning wif my cock standing hahahaha :D

asdfghjkl
02-05-2005, 08:59 PM
wow scot.. on ler.. when u free? :rolleyes:

scotfish
02-05-2005, 09:31 PM
wow scot.. on ler.. when u free? :rolleyes:

i am always at the pool on weekends, unless bros ask me to cheong....

here got alot of "beaches" hahaha...some very chio, they got ang mo bf...see also buay tahan... :D

there was once i saw she neverwear undies....when she pass by me...initially i thought g string...then i see again.. wow leow...never wear ... wow nose bleed hahaha

The_Hustler
03-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Cant help but 2 agree with the threadstarter about the atrocious state of U Turn KTV. Now even more so with these gangster waiters/waitresses.

I visited once and never wanted to go again, fucking tasteless place.

As if we needed the venue to hook up the viet girls... as if we had to purchase drinks at their mercy.

A few interested parties should pay them a visit soon - Enviro Ministry, Police, Ant Vice amidst others. Anyone know the hotline numbers to dial?

I like to see a suspension for places that ill-treat customers.

Bomb Turn,
The Hustler

newbadass
03-05-2005, 01:31 AM

No lah... there's no cockroach smell at all.
But there is a very strong cockroach shit smell. ;)

Hakoshu
03-05-2005, 01:35 AM
yes bros, My fren tio tai ji there also... Almost want to fight.. Luckily got pulled away.. Bad service and place, Maybe shld boycott there..

berg51
03-05-2005, 02:35 AM
Went there beginning of the year. Viet girls a lot around the place. Got 1 who came and chat and she didn't stay long each time, moving around the tables. Later came and ask for tips. Give her S$10 but she refused and wanted more. Told her no more but she got angry and started to show temper such as taking a glass and throw. No choice but to call the boss and complain.

Malaysian Datuk
03-05-2005, 02:39 AM
yes bros, My fren tio tai ji there also... Almost want to fight.. Luckily got pulled away.. Bad service and place, Maybe shld boycott there..I never tio tai ji but tio parking summons because tried to save $ by parking outside instead of going in carpark....PUI! Anyways the place feels like a fish market to me......worse than Dickson

TheSting
03-05-2005, 10:09 AM
business so good only because they're the only place with viet gals to open till up to 3am.

u can always open another place similar concept, in or around the locality of Joo Chiat or Marine parade area... with licenses allowing you to open till 3.

U sure can take away their business... .see they still as cocky or not.

All you need is higher ceilings then Uturn :D

TakumiID
03-05-2005, 11:01 AM
The management is nothing fantastic as I can understand why... but if you are heading there for the girls then all I can say is to bear with the situation and enjoy your wild night. ;)

lament
03-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Agreed with all the shitty complains and the place really sucks but the sad thing is that most gers turn up religiously at this place as this is one of the few viet joints that operate till 3.

heard there's another one open till but then suffer from lack of gers ......

the service standard is suck to the max but then again...his lease is coming up soon and the boss putting the place up for sale at a godamn ridiculous price ....

Piglet
03-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Hmm, the smell of this place reminds me of la sup bar. Jialat. Somemore since I've been having bad experiences with Viet girls, Can totally ban this place liao. I've learnt that the better business one place gets, the more arrogant the management gets. Guess BS is next on the list liao. So far two bad experiences there. But would'nt wanna post inside here. Coz wrong thread, wait kana deduct points. Lol. :p

LeeYokeYuen
03-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Is U turn opened by some ah beng or wat?

Ha ha ha ha..... Bro.....I find your post really funny. So I guess I should shed some light to your question....

Yes. U turn is open by some Ah Beng.

I was fortunate enough to meet the boss under different circumstances.

Specialboy
03-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Bro Scotfish i went to check out this place about a month ago, agree with you on the smell of this place, it really smell like crockcoaches and the air insde is stale. Overall, the place looks dirty.

scotfish
04-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Bro Scotfish i went to check out this place about a month ago, agree with you on the smell of this place, it really smell like crockcoaches and the air insde is stale. Overall, the place looks dirty.

hahaha so how was the service? :D "very good"???

Specialboy
04-05-2005, 09:39 PM
hahaha so how was the service? :D "very good"???

Never really try their service lah, went in awhile look look see see then come out liao, can't stand the smell & also no customer & gals too.